Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis duran the Elvis Durand's phones tab, what's your phone have all about?
Speaker 2: Scary?
Speaker 3: Well, Hector wants the phone to have his wife, Christina. Christina's been all wound up recently because their son has been picking up really bad habits from this kid, Ricky at school. And that's probably because Ricky gets it from his dad, who pretty much acts like one of the kids. So I thought I pretend to be Ricky's dad. Hector's going to start to call the Christina and then I'm going to jump in.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll see what happens. Today's phone tap. Let's listen to it.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, listen, I just got a call from from the school. They just let me know that Greg got signed out. Watch Yeah, I don't know by you No, no, no, you know Rick's dad his friends wrick.
Speaker 1: Wow out of school. If the school is over in four dys.
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do? The school signed them there, go.
Speaker 1: To school and find out what's going on. I have a part of this.
Speaker 4: O there, kids, I'm working.
Speaker 1: I am working. You know. I don't him. He's not allowed to hang out with him. She hadn't smoking cigarettes last time. He was over there. Did you call Greg's phone?
Speaker 4: I tried calling him. His phone's off, I said him texts on reply I got, I got his phone number. I can get him on the horn right now, I'm gonna try call him. Okay, we're sad, Dave, I got his number from that one thing right, relaxed, Jesus hold on Fostard.
Speaker 1: Hello David, Yeah, what are you doing with Ricky? What is just right? Our son out of school without asking permission? Christina and Greg's mother angry much? Do you think you are sorting my kid out of school with that actualition?
Speaker 2: Smmate, school's done day days?
Speaker 1: What are you six? Where is your aren't you an adults? Lot of handle stuff? No?
Speaker 2: I do, but the struggle is real, Christina.
Speaker 1: It's not for you to sign other kids out of.
Speaker 2: School, FML, parent or guardian. I'm a guardian.
Speaker 1: Hello, I am going to punch in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should be excited because I'm not charging your babysitting fees and you're so and I'm paid for his admission into six Flags. Okay, so I'm not even gonna charge you for that.
Speaker 1: You guys are six Flags? Yeah, you take my son ninety miles down the highway.
Speaker 2: Are you I wanted to play in the street. They're gonna get home?
Speaker 1: My god? Should I call the police? Are you all right?
Speaker 2: Well? That escalated quickly.
Speaker 1: You sound like you're drunk.
Speaker 2: No, slow your role, Okay, slow my role.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you paid for. I don't care where you are. You bring his ask back here right now.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. They're waiting online for King Dakar right now, Hector, how do you feel.
Speaker 1: About this thing to do with this house?
Speaker 2: I'm not talking to you. Sorry, by Felicia, my name is Christina. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 4: Did pay for him. I mean it's not that big of a deal. Really thrilling, real bonding.
Speaker 1: You know, he didn't even go to school today.
Speaker 2: Having an epic time.
Speaker 1: Epic time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 1: Six years old?
Speaker 2: Zero? Given there?
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris, okay, yeah, I'm calling the police.
Speaker 2: Are you can call the police because this is happening right now.
Speaker 1: Why do you talk like you're a teenage kid.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a cool dad. Oh your cool dad, I'm the cool dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you are.
Speaker 1: When you're watching out of Aaron handcuff.
Speaker 2: Listen the way you're talking. You sound white girl wasted.
Speaker 1: Right now, this is exactly while you're by yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, you're hanging out on Friday night, falling sleep at eight o'clock on the couch.
Speaker 2: I'm getting turned up.
Speaker 1: You are on drugs. I'm telling you, honey, he's just.
Speaker 4: Trying to have a good time. We don't have to get personal stuff here.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty soon you'll be shot a clock. You guys in.
Speaker 1: Dave, I know your whole story, Okay, Adrian and all of our friends, we all know all about your wife. You know how she just walked out.
Speaker 3: On you because whatever she was ratchet from the very beginning.
Speaker 1: I don't want Greg hanging out with Ricky anyway. You are terrible influence. You're like a terrible father.
Speaker 2: You're just jealous because you're a basic bitch.
Speaker 1: Prector. Are you actually laughing at this calling your wife a bitch? Really? Right, you are, you're laughing. You're having a good times.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enormous roller coaster.
Speaker 1: Right's gonna got some che ros.
Speaker 2: You want to go on Batman that rides on fleet cut him on the phone. Let's take a selfie three of us? Yeah, you guys posted to snapchat.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, are you hearing what I'm saying. I'm calling the.
Speaker 2: Cops right now, face palm.
Speaker 1: You guys are all on something. I don't know what it is, but I'm not playing the games.
Speaker 2: We're on. I know we're on We're all on something. You know we're on the We're on the radio.
Speaker 1: On the radio. Yeah, right, okay, anything to make an excuse Christina?
Speaker 2: What that awkward moment when you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 1: What this is?
Speaker 2: Scary Jones? Elvis Ran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Got you wait, Greg's not at Great Adventures.
Speaker 2: No, he's in school.
Speaker 1: I got your so I can't even Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Terran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show