Speaker 1: All right, news roundup and information overload our here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. ATS eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. So, I have a lot of admiration and we've had on radio and TV citizen journalist Nick Shirley young Man. He was at the heart of exposing all of this Somali fraud and daycare centers and so on and so forth in Minnesota. And then he went out to California, Gavin Newsom's Marxist utopia, and he even found a lot more fraud there than he found in Minnesota, which is saying a lot. Now, you would think that a state would be happy that somebody cared enough to discover the misappropriation of taxpayer dollars, but that's not the case at all. Now. Unfortunately, we'll ask Nick about this in a second. Unfortunately, I've read that his security needs have gone up exponentially, which is frightening, especially in a day and age of assassination culture, and right after Charlie Kirk and after two assassination attempts against Donald Trump. It's not a good feeling. I've lived it. I've been there. It sucks. And anyway, so he uncovered the learning center issue and he's now done the same in California. Now here's here's where it gets very interesting. Is California right now is trying to pass a bill that basically would criminal criminalize investigative journalism and classify it as a misdemeanor and whatsoughtrate and by the way, possible imprisonment and content takedown forget about freedom of speech and anyway, it's Assembly Bill twenty six, twenty four. And this only happened after he exposed all this waste, fraud, abuse and corruption by immigrant groups, in this case in California and anyway, government unfunded entities like the Somali learning daycare centers would then be protected from being exposed if they operated inside the state of California. Now, the state of California has an attorney general. His name is Rob Bonta. Anyway, he says the hospice fraud scheming involved fraudster's billing taxpayers when they purchased stolen identities out of state on the dark web. What does that have to do with what Nick Shirley did, which was do his job for him. Listen.
Speaker 2: Operation skip Trace was initially kicked off by a tip from California DHCS Department health Care Services of a tip of alleged hospice fraud at fourteen companies DOJ's DMFA, the Division of Medical Fraud and ELDERBUSE. My team investigated those fourteen companies, plus a billing company and eight individuals suspected of money laundering. We found that those involved in this fraud, in this scheme would purchase personal identifying information for people who live outside of California on the dark Web and then enroll them into covered California enrolls.
Speaker 1: I've had enough of this. He's acting as though he uncovered the fraud. Now, this investigation by citizen journalist Nick Shirley happened not that long ago. So as much as he's there bragging like they did this phenomenal job, you have millions what ultimately will be hundreds of millions of dollars in waste, fraud and abuse of taxpayer money thanks to the hard work of Nick Shirley. Now here's where it gets interesting. According to the Assembly, the California State Assembly has advanced the Assembly Build twenty six twenty four, which would allow activists and taxpayer funded organizations to demand the removal of video evidence. Bill is aimed at boosting privacy for immigrant service providers, and according to the assembly member Mia Bonta, in other words, the wife of the Attorney General that you just heard from, she is the one pushing this. Ostensibly, that is not what this does at all. This would ostensibly criminalize investigative journalism a citizen journalist like Nick Shirley, and he would face potential fines, a ten thousand dollars imprisonment, and they would demand that he'd take down the content of what he was able to discover, the corruption that he would expose. Now, this bill was made only after he exposed the mass fraud by these groups in California. Anyway, he joins us. Now, so I'm calling it to stop. Nick Shirley Act. I can't think of a more appropriate name.
Speaker 3: How are you doing great?
Speaker 4: It's a little wild world they're living in right now, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, welcome, this is baptism by fire. You're a young man. I'm proud of you. You've done you're doing a great job. First of all, let me just say to you, as somebody who has lived this I read that you had to increase your security. Is all that true?
Speaker 4: That is true. Whenever I go out and film now, I do bring security with it, because as soon as I get to like, for instance, I'll be going to California against him. As soon as I get to like a hotel, or I get to even like a gas station, people start taking photos of me where sometimes you will try to doctor the hotel that I'm staying at, So now I'm not even staying at hotels.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing I can tell you is, and this is just unsolicited, humble advice for somebody who's been in this business for a while is take every threat seriously. You're very wise to have security with you. The work you're doing is vital, it's very important. It's having a deep impact, it's very profound. I admire what you're doing. It takes a lot of courage. So I'm sorry that you're having to live through this. Unfortunately, it does become a part of our industry that nobody really wants to talk too much about. I've had a flat while once on my head. One day when we're alone, I'll tell you that story. It gets pretty interesting. But you know, please take every precaution and be safe. Let's talk about this bill and what they're proposing here, because it really is to stop Nick Shirley Act. The only reason this is happening is because of what you exposed exactly.
Speaker 4: And what's so interesting about this bill is it specifically says like immigrant locations that receive tax payer dollars and what did we know about the fraud that just took place in California and in Minnesota. They always use these immigrant communities, whether it be Simalians or Arminians, to commit all this massive fraud because it deters people from exposing it because then they'll be labeled as a racist or as Lamophobic. And these people are also funding these exact same politicians.
Speaker 1: No, I'll give you one example of how egregious this can become. And I think it was doctor Rosa told me this, but fully, eighty seven percent of children in the Somali community in Minnesota apparently, you know, had some type of learning disability. Did you know that, which, by the way, is mathematically impossible on top of you know, based in comparisons of the general population.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, nothing surprises me anymore. But I mean they were saying a lot of their kids had autism too, which was completely false.
Speaker 1: Again, all of it's false. How much do you think that you've uncovered because you think what you have already uncovered in California is far greater than Minnesota. Do you have any estimates of the amount of money we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh, literally billions of dollars because a lot of these estimates, for instance, estimates in California, those estimates were only provided by the latest data that was available, and that's from twenty twenty three, so it's been going on for three more years now. So you could just compound at California video, where I originally found one hundred and seventy million, you could multiply that by three and you'd have nearly six hundred million dollars just in the past three years. So, in reality, the frauds in the billions.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard from say Gavin Newsom? Now, I know Gavin's very, very busy. He's stalking President Trump, he's half stalking me. I don't know what it is about Gavin Newsom, but I kind of live rent free in his head. He has the highest income taxes in the country, he has the highest gas taxes, highest sales taxes, the highest poverty rate, highest homeless rate. People can't even they don't even have water in their fire hydrants or in their reservoirs for predictable wildfires. With Santa Ana Wins accompanying them, people can't get permits to rebuild in the Pacific Palisades. And so he's never around. He's either podcasting, or he's a world traveler. He's going to Davos, or he's going to Munich, or he's stalking Trump, or he's you know, a full time ex poster, full time podcaster, now a full time author. I'm not sure if he does anything. He's like the no show governor. Have you ever ever heard from his office?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean they've criticized me a few times. They've maybe, let's look out, they've tried to depict me as a pervert for exposing fraud, and they've never given me any sort of a nick thank you for exposing the fraud and entire state. They've instead just tried to make me look like the bad man and criticized me.
Speaker 1: You know, I saw that one post that you're referring to, you know who, who's this person that would would be going to daycare centers to see if they're actual children in them, as if there was some type of implication to that, And I'm like, how about nobody was there? That's the point. These these daycare centers are existent only on paper, and we're providing you know, God knows how many millions of dollars for daycare that's not being provided for children.
Speaker 4: That's the problem, and that the two will want to It's so funny because they said that I was there was no fraud that I uncovered, and then they try to take credit for the fraud, and then they say they've been looking at it for over forty years attorney general, and then the Attorney general's wife then makes a bill to try and make exposing fraud criminal.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you this question. I don't know if you have any people backing you or supporting you financially. You know, at some point here you may need to take legal action. Are you prepared to do that?
Speaker 4: It's a good question. I sure hope not, but it probably is inevitable, and I do final need to start.
Speaker 1: Oh, Nick, let me just tell you it's inevitable. Yeah. I don't want to get ahead of I don't want you to get ahead of yourself. I'm promising you it's inevitable. I wish I was wrong, but I know I'm not wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm completely self funded, and I do accept donations from people who do want to donate, and they can contact men. Just go to Anti Fraud Club dot com and there's an email there where we do take an incuries of people who do want to help support.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't believe you've done all of this on your own. What got you interested in this in the first place.
Speaker 4: Well, I started to see how corrupt the government could be when I started going to the border back in twenty twenty three and started seeing people literally get human trafficked in the United States and then they're getting flown to shelters in New York City. And then for the past two and a half years, every single week, I've been going all across America and across the world, quite frankly, to see what's actually happening in our own societies. And I got a glimpse of the fraud in Minnesota last June, and then this December I went and exposed it all after getting all the information on it, and it's just kind of unraveled. This huge literally a scandal from the government as far as we're our taxes were going. And I hate to make it political, but these people were the strobs is being committed. I mean, Biden literally lifted open the gates so people could commit fraud in so in Minnesota, California and these Democrat cities and states, there is quite frankly, billions upon billions, it could be in the hundreds of billions of dollars of fraud that was enabled to take place underneath Biden. And so now we're just finding out about it.
Speaker 1: It really is incredible the amount of waste, fraud, and abuse. So are you planning to go to the other states. One of the states that I think you might find a lot of fertile ground would be New York State. Have you gone there yet or are you thinking about going there?
Speaker 4: Thinking about it? I think I need to go confront some people in California first and move by final way up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really unbelievable. Quick break right back more with citizen journalist Nick Shirley on the other side, and then your calls coming up. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawan our number if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue.
Speaker 5: Three hours a day of Red, white, and Blue America A croud. This is the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 1: Right to continue now with Nick's Shirley citizen journalists. They have now the Stop Nick Shirley Act. I mean it's a real law they're trying to pass in California, if you can believe it because the exposed waste fraud and abuse. You know, how old are you, Nick?
Speaker 4: I just turned twenty four.
Speaker 1: All right, you're twenty four years old. I think you have a very very bright future. You're brave, you're courageous. You do a lot of hard work, you do a lot of digging, and we wish you the best at How can people get in touch with you if they want to help out what you're doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much, Sean. And yeah, people would like to help, they can go to Antifraud Club dot com and there's an email, right, there's an email there where people can then go and donate or if they'd like to message me about donating, they can help there as well.
Speaker 1: Now, and he wanted to give you all the other predictions. Now that you've had the security threats, Now that I'm telling you you're going to need a lawyer. Do you want any more predictions about what your future holds for you in terms of what's going to be difficult and hard?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Get me it all please?
Speaker 1: All right. The last thing I'm going to tell you, and this is the most important, whatever you do, understand, the online world is phony. It is fake, it is fraudulent. You are going to have bots that will turn you into Satan himself. And if you read it, you know, only read it if you really want to feel bad about yourself at the highest level, because a lot of that is going to be people that just hate your politics, hate what you're doing, want you to fail, want you to get discouraged. Don't ever listen to comments of these keyboard warriors that are naked in mommy and Daddy's basement, you know, in their underwear and anonymously putting up the most vile, vicious things they could possibly think of. If you get those three things down, Pat, I think you'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, that is very true, because I mean, there are so many critics and there's very few people who actually go out and do the doings and so well.
Speaker 1: That's another lesson you've learned already. You're a lot smarter than I was at twenty four. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Nick Shirley, stay safe. God bless you, and we appreciate you coming on the program again and sharing all of this with us. We appreciate the work you're doing.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Exposing left wing media bias. No stone left unturned.
Speaker 5: The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. This just keeps getting bigger and bigger by the hour. It would seem to me that probably with now criminal investigations in New York City and in Los Angeles, as it relates to mister Fang Fang Eric Swolwell, that I would not at all be surprised if a grand jury convenes and that an indictment would be forthcoming. The allegations are beyond repulsive. Let me just play a couple of them. There are many more, and many more we expect to be coming. And for example, this is one accuser, a former staffer who alleged that wall Wells sexually assaulted her after a night of heavy drinking. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: I went to the bathroom and I don't remember anything after that. You don't remember anything. I remember the next day. I can see flashes of that evening, of him on top of me, me pushing him off, him grabbing me. It was a lot more aggressive. It was aggressive.
Speaker 1: Did you say no?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: I said noa I in my flash that I can recall. I was pushing him off of me, saying no.
Speaker 7: And what did he do?
Speaker 6: He didn't stop, He didn't stop, And you woke up the next morning. I woke up the next morning naked alone in his hotel room.
Speaker 1: Now, in that case, okay, the woman claims that they had there been a night of heavy drinking. However, she has memories of what happened and what she woke up to the next day. And here's a woman that said he raped her. Listen, I only had one glass of wine.
Speaker 8: We were supposed to go to a political event, and he said he needed to get paperwork from his hotel room. When I arrived at his hotel room, I was already incapacitated and I couldn't move my arms are my body. He raped me and he choked me, and while he was choking me, I lost consciousness.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, it's it is. It is really really disgusting, disturbing on every single level. Anyway, here to discuss is Anna Paulina Luna is with US, Florida congresswoman who has been all over this issue. Also, Ola A. Watma is with US, a Republican. She's running for the election in the US House to represent the nineteenth congressional district. By the way, that's Byron Donald's district. Thank you both of you. Thanks to both of you being on the program. Anna, we've had you on on this topic. You're actually quoted in this morning's paper saying that this may not be the end of people that are going to be removed from Congress. What did you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Well, look, there's been a number of people currently under Congressional ethics investigations that have very serious allegations, but also that there is evidence to back. And my opinion and position has remained consistent on this. I don't care what the party affiliation is of the individuals if they are knowingly and maliciously breaking House conduct and our rules as well as engaged in illegal activity, and there's proof of that. They need to resign, and if they don't resign, I will vote to expel them. But that's not the only thing I'm hearing. There's a ton that's now coming out also too, potentially about a senator associated with Eric Swawall. I'm passing that information to John Thune, who I don't know if he likes me that much because of my position on voter ID and Piza, but nonetheless I do think that he needs to look into this.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you on voter ID in Pizo, so too bad. I mean, we're not always going to agree. Are you saying that this individuals from California?
Speaker 7: The senator in question is in Arizona?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I think I know who that probably is, and you know, we'll wait and see. And I also I'm not a person that ever rushes the judgment, but I will tell you, listening to all of these women combined, they all have a degree of credibility. And I'm just looking at this through the prism. Oh I'll bring you into this of if I heard these women and I was on a jury, and I imagine any other jury would hear it the same way. These women have exude credibility to me. And when you have one woman after another after another, after another, after another after another, and they're all describing we're not talking about flirtation, although that existed and pictures existed, and all sorts of other bizarre behavior with this guy existed. We're talking about rape in a couple of these instances. And I don't think any jury is going to be sympathetic to mister Fang Fang.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's interesting because there are over a half a dozen with sexual misconduct allegations, and I feel like there should be disclosure of settlements because I'm not sure what happened. Like this is all new, everything's coming up. There are other members of Congress that fall into the same category. We see Ethics Committee going after them, but then it just dies off and we see endorsements come into them and they're still in the same seat. There has to be accountability. Accountability has to be in place. And I love what Annapolina. I mean, we're for the US House of Representation. I see her her being the champion of this and I get her. I'm proud of you, Anna, She's always the leader when it comes to accountability and ethics, and especially at a time like this and something like this that's so serious, we have to take this serious. And it's just disgusting and disturbing.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you spent a large part of your life working with young women and helping them develop their careers and their self esteem. And that's a big part of your platform that you're running on to replace Byron Donealds. And we're going to watch this race very very closely. But Anna, you know, when I think about all the allegations that are being made here, and then I think about this, There's been this slush fund that has existed in Congress for a long period of time, and I've talked about it for many years on this program, where these congressmen and these senators, they these allegations are made and then campaign funds, federal funds have been used to come up with tainments and then non disclosure agreements, and the taxpayers have been on the hook for it, or donors have been on the hook for it. If they want to engage, if they want to go into that agreement, I'm perfectly fine if two people want to make any business agreement that's up to them. However, you can't make taxpayers and donors pay for it. And I think if you do do that, or if you've done that, I think we should be made aware of it, don't you.
Speaker 7: Oh, most certainly. I was one of the few members I think it's three quarters of the House that actually voted to basically send the findings on that Congression Slash Fund to Ethics, which is basically an off ramp to get members to not take the vote, right, I voted for the full release. And then we're also able to successfully subpoena those files, and we actually had to go to I think it's the office house, workplace, something or other. But we should be receiving those records within a week and then we're going to be releasing them publicly. But while will say that Sean I was a member of Congress that made the motion to expel Eric Swowell, I had emotion to expel Tony Gonzalz as well as soon as I saw the evidence come up. So, no matter what, aside from the allegations, it is illegal for a member of Congress to engage in a sexual relationship with the subordinate, of which both men had done. And so that alone was grounds for removal from the House of Representatives. But then we get into this other issue of you are correct, what reforms need to happen with House ethics to where a taxpayers shouldn't be on the cut for that right, like if you're going to sexually harass and assault your staff, you should be personally liable for that. And then the other aspect of well ethics also needs to overhaul and a reform in the way that it processes, because it shouldn't take three years. For example, in a representative Schifflistpcormick's case to where if you stole five million dollars of FEMA funds, why is she just now being charged with us? She's gotten a taxpayer paychecks the whole time.
Speaker 1: What did they find twenty five ethics violations on her?
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, twenty five out of the twenty seven.
Speaker 1: It was insane, unbelievable. And your commentary on that ola and how do we clean up the halls of Congress? How have they gotten away for all these decades with having a slush fund to pay off people with either taxpayer money or donor money, and and and then then it gets buried and nobody ever learns about it, and then when they vote for transparency, the very people screaming Epstein, Epstein, Epstein don't want any transparency all of a sudden, Oh.
Speaker 3: Exactly because it's them. The lack of accountability and transparency is definitely needed. I mean that there is no I mean you look at Krey Mills for example, and yes, I am going to bring up his name, you know, as expiled complaints. I know that there were several women that came up and then it kind of died off. There is no accountability. They need to be as as anoplane said, they need to be expelled. I mean, there should be responsibility for their actions. They could not continue because what happens is we normalize this. It's become a normal thing in the halls of Congress, and it's not the way it's supposed to be. This isn't how we conduct ourselves. We serve the people, and it's not like you know, we're paying they're paying taxes for your misconduct. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it really is nauseating to me, the whole thing. Hopefully the reforms will now get in place, but it seems like, you know, every five or ten years, we run through a cycle where this happens a lot. We'll give you the last word. Anna.
Speaker 7: Well, look, I'm happy to help lead the way on this. I knew the moment I find the emotion to expel Swawall, it would start a chain reaction. I went on record with that, and as they now say, it's trashed in Washington, DC and we're taking out the trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate both of you being one of us. Anna, Paulina Luna, thank you. Ola Hawatma is also running for the nineteenth district that's Byron Donald's seat in Florida. We will follow that race closely. All, thank you for being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you know, Linda, we this is a topic we've talked a lot about over the years. And then then you have this other side of it, where you know, false allegations are made against the likes of Justice Kavanaugh or Justice Clarence Thomas, which is just as horrible. And then you know people all of a sudden, they're all worked up, and then you find out a lot of the allegations are false or politically motivated. I mean, that's why you can't rush to judgment.
Speaker 9: The people that protest the much of the most are usually the ones that are committing the very the very thing they're protesting against.
Speaker 1: You mean, likeswallwell, or if mister Fast exactly like him, he's gross. Have you heard the term femos sphere? I haven't, Okay, Apparently this is like a big thing on TikTok and YouTube and Reddit and anyway. It's there are these femos fear communities that are recruiting members and young women and I guess it's a women focused answer to the manosphere. You've heard the term manosphere before, right, Okay, I guess yeah, all right, And this is what I'm reading a description of it. Men should always do the chasing. Women should seek financial contributions from men. It's appearing online and in all of these online spaces. There is a paper published in Feminist Media Studies earlier this year, and this professor Jillie Kay traced this femosphere online communities back to twenty eighteen and reaction to the manosphere and misogynistic communities, and they vary in forms of anti feminism to more explicit violent rhetoric, et cetera, et cetera. And while the manosphere has their influencers, you know, now you've got these this new the femosphere influencers. And anyway, this whole dating strategy has now spawned a podcast of the same name, which claims to be about ruthless advancement of women. And it just goes on and I'm like, why is this so manipulative? I don't really understand it.
Speaker 9: I am the worst person to ask about this because I am the most anti feminist there ever was. I can't stand women who talk about being women all the time, how hard it is being a woman, how tough it is being a woman. I want to be recognized for being a woman.
Speaker 7: YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 9: You want to mention it.
Speaker 1: You've made a great achievement, that's awesome. But as soon as I started marying from the Irish Daily Mail, you actually don't have time.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have to carry it over to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: These are ruthlessen your evaluation of men. Make him invest before sex, don't they financially challenge men? Never split the bill, you know, these are some of the commandments of the female dating strategy. Maybe we should get this woman on the show's sle oh, you just made me laugh. That's not allowed, not allowed to make me laugh.
Speaker 5: It's bringing you up, people who make the news. This this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today A Great Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. The blockade is working big time. Will the Iranians decide to do it the easy way of the hard way. We've got Steven Miller, Dana Perino, Dave asman As oil prices now coming down? Are your children being radicalized online? An investigation also Clay Travis, Charlie Hurt, Mark Meadows, Set you DVR, nine Eastern Tonight Hannity on Fox. Will see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.