Speaker 1: When are you going to get back to doing the fucking good shit.
Speaker 2: To welcome back? It's a barad new episode. This is laugh at Me a podcasts with Jeremy O Tom. I'm your host, Jay Oh, and this is the Friday Happy Hour. You did it, Johnny. You made it. At the end of the week, it is Friday. Time to crack open that first Friday beer. Let your hair down so that you can tie back up a little bit later, you know what I mean? Man, it feels good. Get to the end of the week. We've had we've had shit, We've been some we've been busy this week, Johnny. Johnny's like, dude, I need I need your help. And I'm like, absolutely anything for you, and he goes, I really need you to get back to working, uh, cranking out some episodes.
Speaker 3: And I was like, ah, of all the things, you know, But I thought about it, Okay, I thought about it for a good two weeks and I was like, you know what, Johnny.
Speaker 2: You're right. So here we are. And this is the fourth episode that we have put out this week. So for those of you that listen to every single episode, I don't know how you found the time. Frankly, I don't know how you found the time this week to fit in what was probably I don't know, the extra twenty minutes. You think about it? Hey, you know what, you wonder how many of you listen to the pod and you do it on like the the two x three x four x, you know speed, and I'm just zipping through day Johnny here, Yeah, yeah, okay, you doing? Hey? You know, I wonder how many of you guys are listening to it that way? And if I knew, if I knew that enough of you were actually doing that, I think I would have to I would have to eat. I would one or two things. I could do an episode where I talk super fast just to really mess with you. Or I do an episode where I talk insanely slow, just so that as you're speeding it up, I'm going at like a normal rate. That'd be kind of fun, right, I don't know. Maybe maybe it's a dumb ass idea. Maybe that's a dumb idea, Johnny. I'm gonna let you decide.
Speaker 1: Man, when are you gonna get back to doing the fucking good shit?
Speaker 2: But it has been a long week, and here we're ending it with the orbs. Uh here where I'm at been Theil Nebraska. We've got some severe weather ripping through, so that's fun. It doesn't really bother me. You know, you stay safe, you keep you know, eyes on alerts if you get them. And that's a no disrespect to our listeners in Texas. Apparently you didn't quite get some alerts going on. So we're we are thinking of you down in Texas. But you get let's say you get the alert early enough, you take shelter, you know, whatever you could do. I don't mind if some fences get blown over. Frankly, it really doesn't bother me. And I'm not talking about my fence. I mean, forget that you leave my fence up. Okay, I'm saying when I'm driving around, you know, some people are like, I don't like it when you know, the neighbor's fences blow down and just looks bad in the neighborhood. I don't mind it, Okay, I don't mind seeing what kind of bullshit you're up to. Prime time for me to know exactly what you got going on. Not a joke, Johnny. I really I really like seeing what others are up to. And I'm not like a peeping tom guy. Like I'm not in the window, you know, you know, finger down on the blinds and peeking through and watching to see what everybody's doing. I'm if I walk by and I see you're doing something out there, I'm gonna see what's up. That's it. I'm gonna just gonna see what's up. I'm gonna see what you're up to, and uh probably talk about it to somebody. That's That's about it. I will not go out of my way to know exactly what you're doing. For example, neighbor across the street, they had one of those open top dumpsters in their driveway for I don't know, three four days, and uh it looked like they had a whole bunch of tree branches and weeds and whatnot just thrown in right, a whole bunch of junk being thrown in there. I I didn't care enough to go ask what kind of project they were working on. I didn't care enough to uh drive around near a corner lot, drive around the house and see what was going on in the backyard. No fence there, I could just peek right through. No, But when my daughter was going on a walk, it was like, hey, go walk by there and see what's up. That's my interest level with this kind of stuff. So your fence blows over when I'm driving by at my own convenience, Yeah yeah, I'm gonna drive by at my normal speed. I'm gonna see what's up. We all know I have rules to this. There is literally, when I'm driving, only one thing that could possibly slow me down when I look over, and that's if it titty pops out. Little titty pops out. You look over and you see a titty, you will absolutely slow down. I will. They're not one size fits all, guys, we know this. They are all shapes and sizes, so each one is its own individual. One pops out, I'm looking, I'm slowing down, I'm looking. That's that's the facts, Johnny. We have solved all of your holiday shopping stress your needs because the holidays will sneak up fast, but it's not too early to get your shopping done and actually have fun with it. Uncommon Goods makes holidays shopping stress free and joyful with thousands of one of a kind gifts you can't find anywhere else. Uncommon Goods looks for products that are high quality, unique, and often handmade or made in the United States. Many are crafted by you independent artists and small businesses, and because they're made in small batches, they are the best fines. But they can sell out fast. Johnny, what I found here, And I'm telling you, Johnny right now, if you use a promo code, I'm gonna tell you that in here. In a second, this is what I want for Christmas. Okay. Uncommon Goods has a recycled skateboard. Display stands so it looks like a skateboard. It just sit on your desk, sit on the bookshelf. I can put my laptop on it. I can work on the show, Johnny, I could be working. I could do your job frankly and look like I got a little skateboard. I got a little skateboard to work off of, which you know I love.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: Even though I'm getting older, I too love a good skate But this recycled skateboard is so cool, and it's just one of the many unique items that you can find on Uncommon Goods. It has something for everyone, from moms and dads to kids and teens. From book lovers, history buffs, eric talking about you and diehard football fans to foodies, mixologists, and avid gardeners. You'll find thousands of new gift ideas that you won't find anywhere else. When you shop at Uncommon Goods, you're supporting artists and small independent businesses. Many of their handcrafted products are made in small batches, so shop now before set. They sell out this holiday season, and with every purchase you make at Uncommon Goods, they give back one dollar to a nonprofit partner of your choice. They've donated more than three million dollars to date. So shop early, have fun, and cross some names off your list. To day get fifteen percent off your next gift. Go to uncommon Goods dot com slash laugh with me. That's uncommon Goods dot com slash laugh with me for fifteen percent off. Don't miss out on this limited time offer Uncommon Goods. We are all out of the ordinary. Johnny. If you haven't told everybody this is how you're doing your holiday shopping, you really missed the boat. I mean, that's what That's why I told my family. That's the fact.
Speaker 1: When are you gonna get back to doing the fucking good shit?
Speaker 2: Johnny? What else is going on? It's Friday? Been looking forward to the weekend. I can tell you that there's a summer Shandy's hitting. Summer Shandy's hitting a little different tonight. I don't know, I'm he you keep blowing that horn over here, brother, Yeah, it's hitting. Justin Bieber he's in the news. He just randomly yesterday announced he's dropping a surprise album for us on Friday. First his first album, he's called Swag, his first album he's releasing in four years. And really since then, when you hear see Justin Bieber in the news or in your social media feeds, it's generally from looking like a crazy person. I mean, he's looks a bit unhinged, maybe just really really stressed. Maybe he's maybe some other things.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Some people speculated that it was the Diddy case that had him a little stressed out. Some people say he's got some issues with his wife. Who knows, but he does have the surprise album coming and people are pretty excited about it to have, you know, one of the biggest pop stars in the world released a new album. Now, on the other hand, you got Kanye. Okay, Kanye has gotten a little wild over the years, right, some would say he got a case of the racist He's gotten absolutely, He's blown a billion dollars I think just from talking. He drops an album and nobody cares. I mean literally, it's a news story. It's a blip on the radar that he has released an album and then you never heard about it again. Yeah, it's wild. And he complains. You know, Kanye will just be mad and say he's not being respected as one of the greatest rappers of all time. That's insane. That's like O. J. Simpson being mad that he's not invited to the Heisman ceremony every year.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: All the Heisman winners, you know, they're invited back to the ceremony every year to celebrate the new Heisman Trophy winner. No, dude, doesn't. It doesn't work like that. He goes he OJ before he passed, you know, rest in peace. He on Twitter. He go, hey, hello, everybody, it's yours. Truly. He really said that at the top of like every video, as if we just loved and adored him. He thinks it's silly he's not invited in the ceremony. Dude, he killed two people cold blood, got away with it, wrote a book called I Did It. Kanye goes out becomes a Nazi and he's mad. Now want to listen to the album? Yeah, at least the Beebs just looked like he was spassing out on something. I mean, that's on the grand scheme of things. That's it's really not that bad. So I'll listen to Swag, you know, see what's up with it? The dog Days of Summer, Man, I hope you listen to the last episode we put out, Dog Day's Summer. We had Eric Larson on the show, and in we had a we had a comment on Spotify about about the episode, and that Eric was saying that one of the things he's upset about in summer, he's got all these different juices, all these fruzies, you know, watermelons like the fruit of summer, right, but nobody nobody drinks watermelon juice. There is no watermelon juice you can go buy, you know, from a bottle at the store or something and be able to drink it. Not that it just doesn't sound appealing. That's probably why nobody has marketed watermelon juice. But now we got a comment on Spotify, so I thanks AJ for putting that out there. But he wanted to clarify that, yes, there is a watermelon juice that you can buy at a casino in Las Vegas. And then he called out Eric because Eric, you know, a vet of the scene in Las Vegas been many times. Didn't know that. So there's his reputation has been, uh called in the check. So there you go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the comment though, Hey Je, thanks for listening. But yeah, no, I hate to see you. Hate to see a guy like Eric who's done so many successful things in his life. Uh and uh have this you know pop up when he's you know, he was just you're talking about summer. We're talking about watermelton, for God's sakes, Like, why would you ever think that you'd get your entire reputation brought down from a little watermelton chatter? Who knows? I hope he learns his lesson, right Johnny, I that's it's Chuck got me joked up. I can tell that, which I had a nice cold glass of watermelon juice to wash that down. This is the Friday, Happy ar It's the end of the week, guys. Enjoy your weekend. Johnny's got me working hard. We'll be back new episodes of Laugh with Me next week. I wish I could tell you the guest we've got lined up for next week, early next week. I wish I could tell you right now, but frankly, I don't want to because I'm a little concerned that that phone call from prison is not going to come. So we'll see. As long as it comes through, we've got a big episode for you next If it doesn't, i'm gonna tell you all about what could have been. Have a great week.