Speaker 1: Big Bank DJ Screen bring you Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Live from Post Studios in the atl You know what's time for that Big Facts? Big Bank DJ Screen special guests today representing Flipper Tea Dom pulled up on.
Speaker 3: I'm good. What's up with y'all?
Speaker 2: Everything good? We had a little joke before we turned on the cameras. Bank said how you is? And you said.
Speaker 3: You got a mama leave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was life for you?
Speaker 3: Life good? Right now? Like life is just it's amazing to be here.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's amazing to you know, accomplish the things that I didn't accomplished in a little bit of time, but the building blocks that it took to get there to accomplish them, things like to hard work.
Speaker 3: But I'm happy to be where I met today.
Speaker 2: Does it do you ever got? I don't say slap yourself and like hit yourself, like damn how I get here? Like because your record just you just connected and you en viral and the next thing you know, it's everywhere. You know what I'm saying, everybody posting you doing TikTok challenges and all that stuff. Like does it feel not real? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: At first it did it because it's like it's one of them things that I always manifested, like just let my work be shown and like to have it happen.
Speaker 3: It's like, dang, it's real.
Speaker 1: But when I started thinking about I'm like, you know, I really earned these, So this is real life and I can't think of it as a dream.
Speaker 3: No, modis realt mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So what that Griffin like, because you're from Griffin, Georgia and we ain't really heard too much about Griffin other than Jody right, Jody Breeze, salute to him. So like high Will, growing up there, how it is, growing up, how it is now, the up and down around.
Speaker 1: I've been gone from there for a meanie, Like I went to college, so I've been gone since I graduated college, I mean graduated high school.
Speaker 3: So I ain't been back there in a minute. But my mama was just moved.
Speaker 1: From there, and I would go down there to see her and stuff. So I mean, like just growing up there, it's real small time, like to high school. Everybody know each other, a lot of family just in that space, and like I feel like I was the star of like moving honestly.
Speaker 3: Because everybody be like stoked, you know what I'm saying. I don't know what it is, like they just want to live where they from and I had to break that.
Speaker 4: Do you think the internet made it possible for somebody like you to blow up? Like it had been hard coming from a small town with no resources and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Owhn sort of kind of like honestly, like going off the school showed me how to network. Yeah, people, you know, like it ain't just I got to try to speak to this one time, Like I know how to leave and go elsewhere and find some motion.
Speaker 3: So I mean it'd be harder.
Speaker 4: But saying if you've been if you'd have been still just back home, which is one of those resources, it'll have been harder. Yeah, before you getting out spreading your wings and seeing what's out here, it made it well kind of easy for you yo.
Speaker 1: And the Internet just that's a big plus, you know, Like everybody know the internet is just like it's our bread and butter. Now you could be at home, jiggo post them, but like the actually network and talk to people and like touch people.
Speaker 3: That's the most effective thing, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Do people put back home feel like like you went Hollywood? Like you know what I'm saying, how they feel how they treat you, they love what is all?
Speaker 1: It depends, like you got you got song, this happy and then you got song family be our you know, like don't nobody want to really see you win unless they attached to the wind. So it's a hard space, you know, Like I want to talk to people, but then when I talk to people, it's like I don't know, you can't really tell if they're jealous or if they really for you.
Speaker 3: So I just stay out the way.
Speaker 4: So that's how you weed through it, Like just stay out the way.
Speaker 2: How you feel about the I mean, this is just transparency because we know we've heard this, Like I know you hear a lot of comparisons with the voice and Glorilla, So what's your position on that if somebody say, oh you kind of sound like Glorilla or your vocal tone or whatever the case is. Because this big facts, So this is the time to just get to the facts.
Speaker 3: I mean, like what you would saying somebody be like, oh you sound like somebody.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, flipp that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we can I explain, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I come from a country, ass family.
Speaker 2: Like different Memphis about the South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's like my family, like you don't sound like her. But then it's like I can see where people can like get it mixed. So you know what I'm saying, Like I hear people be like, dang't they sound like they from Saint Louis, but like they could be from Indiana or song. You know what I'm saying, Like it's just a dialect. It's like it's another language. The South is, so we're kind of hard to like we threw like where you're from. But I think it's you know, it's different backgrounds, it's different slang. It's different because she says stuff that I'm like, day, I wouldn't say that, like it's like but it just depends on the person and like how they here read basically, Yeah, definitely definitely.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you ever feel feel like feel the pressure like trying to sound different because people say that, like, let me try to switch it up a little bit. Oh you know what?
Speaker 1: I have, like just started thinking about some stuff that I say, like when some people be like, you know, you sound like I'm like, do I say music?
Speaker 3: But no, I don't say that. I say music, Like it's just I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, so you so don't saying like have you ever win in a booth and try to record different? Oh? No, no, because you can't.
Speaker 1: I wish, you know, I wish I try, but like I can't. I'm myself, so it's real hard, like i'mnna be.
Speaker 3: Like redo this, redo this. That don't sound like me? Redo it, like I like to sound like me, So they quld I can't do it. You can put some auto tune on there and then maybe.
Speaker 4: Hey, what what's what's? What's? What's your studio session? Like a lot of people be just a vibe like what you do when you.
Speaker 3: Studio real quiet, Like I don't really do well with like a lot of folks.
Speaker 1: I can, but I feel like my my process is a lot easier when it's just me and my engineer and which your KB so like I don't really I ain't really yet deedy, so I won't. I don't know, like I ain't really just being in there with the whole bunch of people. But my writing process, in my process of you know, speak is usually just me and engineer and my kids.
Speaker 4: Being who you targeting, like who you feel like your core audience is, like who you do it for.
Speaker 1: I do it for people there that need a push, like people there's feeling like down, or like people that think they going to give up, and really the reminder, like the remind them that giving up ain't an option, like them my people, Them, my people.
Speaker 3: That I want to target.
Speaker 1: Of course we're gonna target other people too, but like that's my main focus because I've been there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I fina say. You ever had that moment when you feel like fuck this shit?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: With numerous or time right when like right affirmations and actually record affirmation what was that time? I was just like, man, I the work even do this ship and KB was like, man, you're getting the recorded song.
Speaker 4: That song is a hit.
Speaker 3: I get in there and I record it and like it's just a past.
Speaker 4: Yeah you said my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I had a whole attitude. I'm like, but it was with attitude, with passion. You ever had an attitude while you're doing something, but it's a passionate attitude, That's how it will. When I recorded this song like show me if like our manifested show me and God show me?
Speaker 4: So how you tap that into it? Now? Like like even to keep How you get that same hunger like when you go in the booth.
Speaker 1: I did the one time, I could do it again, Like, sh that's the only Like, that's my attitude from then on. Deal with my attitude and like to think that I was finna give up crazy, Like that's my attitude.
Speaker 3: I can't give up. And I showed myself not really shit.
Speaker 2: What's then? Affirmation? You you you kind of spit out there on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: I know I can do what I want to do.
Speaker 4: You knew that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I thought you just but okay, that's what's up. That's what it is. What's the what's the pressure like on you know what I'm saying, delivering in a record just as big or bigger than that. Any pressure? Are you just doing? You?
Speaker 4: Being you?
Speaker 2: Having fun?
Speaker 3: No pressure?
Speaker 1: No pressure, because when you do it one time, nine times out of ten, you could do it again. But you can't give up. You won't know that shit unless you keep doing it. So that's the pressure.
Speaker 4: Do you find yourself trying to like chase chase it now that you know you can do it, like chase.
Speaker 3: It, I wanted to happen, Like how affirmation happen. It ain't fun when it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all the records hard though, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, you ain't putting out nothing that ain't that ain't.
Speaker 3: Are I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I think it's just it's just how it is when you hear a new artist, they knew it's new, it's fresh, you know what I'm saying, and your fans kind of get used to you. Sometimes fans take artists for granted. Sometimes artists take their fans for granted. You know that type of thing. But everything you're putting out.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's some of your who's some of your females that on your way up? I guess you looked up to in the game.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I used to like listen to missy Elli, Like I really didn't listen to Queen Latifa, but I really love the way.
Speaker 2: She did stuff like business.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did multiple beatingses know what I like.
Speaker 1: But like, as far as music goes, like I listened to the music all day when I was coming up, and on Sundays I had to listen to gospel music. So it was I was I was seasoned on everything like and then you know, it went from having listen to the clean version, but I transitioned over to the dirty versions and stuff. So I listen to all kinds of music, to be honest. So as far as a favorite, man, I ain't have no favorite.
Speaker 4: If you could change one thing about the music, Gusty, what would it be.
Speaker 1: I say, like collaborations and actually like being genuine, Like it ain't a lot of genuine shit going on in the music industry.
Speaker 3: Of course it's business, but like you can have genuine business.
Speaker 1: That ain't that ain't no, you know what I'm saying, But like everything ain't really like up tight to me, it ain't as chill as I am. So I guess it's that like being more like caring and like just actually wanting to work with people instead of being forced there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I fuck with that. So what do you think shape like who you are as a person?
Speaker 3: My up bringing and being like a leader. I think like just going church that helped with like my.
Speaker 1: Like my music, Like that's where I first started hearing music at church, like and it helped with like the way that I I guess that I record because when I record, I record with passion when I was in the choir, I song with passion, So I guess my up bringing.
Speaker 2: Talk to us a little bit about this Ray Daniel situation, like what happened with that? What's the facts from Flippanty's perspective about what happened with whatever Ray Daniels said about you? And whatever? Your response was, Oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know that caught me out guard, Like I just started getting tags like who is right down?
Speaker 3: Because I ain't no right there? You like, and you know I had to get seasoned on them, and it was a crazy way to get seazoned on them.
Speaker 4: But he apologized though, right did he? Yeah? I think he did. Think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know I could man Shad shaped this ship though, because it ain't that ain't gaining me.
Speaker 3: Then he was just like.
Speaker 1: Somebody else ship own my record. That's the only thing that stuck to my head. And it was like verbatim, did somebody should own my ship?
Speaker 2: And I just.
Speaker 1: Explained to you what affirmation was to me, like this ship person and for somebody owned my ship?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like in no joking place. He was feel feel like he was serious. Everybody felt like he was serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you on a podcast. You you passionate, Yeah, yeah, and you were.
Speaker 2: So I didn't see what he said, but I did see your response because you put a video up basically saying what you just said, you ain't like go you kept it like classic. You know what I'm saying, you didn't like I.
Speaker 4: Think he basically trying to say, like he played a big part of the record, right, Who was he the dude who was doing the TikTok or whatever to her song?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think I think he but he said it wrong.
Speaker 4: If they were, he meant, you know what I'm saying, it's how you deliver ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if he had said, you know, I think she should put him in the spotlight or I think that they should have an agreement on so you know, you could talk to me like it ain't you ain't gotta going on podcasts or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: You could just talk to me.
Speaker 1: So like maybe he didn't know what the being it was and he just wanted to like put his input in on the business side. But it's like, I don't know Jay far as You're like, y'all don't know him, Like I just see him and I see people tagging me, and it's like he himself wanted to use the sound. And when I see him doing it and he stretching his neck at I go collad with him because I'm like, I'm just that genuine, you know, like I told you, I wish that it was more natural like collaborations than forceful.
Speaker 3: So I went, you know, collaud with him.
Speaker 1: We did videos and I brought him on a couple of stages like birthday Bagh and like it went enough so for.
Speaker 4: The due yeah, well he said, he said something like that.
Speaker 1: Nah, it was just like it's from the jump. When I went to the apartment and see did befait I could say.
Speaker 4: Apartment.
Speaker 1: I went to his apartment and I collabed with him, and I had asked him about coming to my first show with me, and he was like yeah, I'll be happy. I'm like, what's your price? And so I didn't get a tick back about the price, but I got a tip back of a screenshot of me and here messages and he was like being that I blew up the song. I think I should uh be. My manager said that they think I should get paid one to fire rets what you think?
Speaker 3: God said?
Speaker 1: God showed me a sign and then message came back to me and then go to who he wanted to go to.
Speaker 4: You know, HeLa hold You said what now? You said, holdo long time because I had got lost in this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get lost, so discree.
Speaker 4: You asked him, You asked him how much you want? And he was trying to send it to somebody else as you and he's saying, being there, he blew the song up. You talked to somebody else. He thought.
Speaker 3: Somebody there, okay, but but he's send it to me by accident.
Speaker 4: And you read that like blow up the song.
Speaker 3: This the beginning of this ship then before I even had the first show. So I'm like, damn this nigga. He really feel like that. But I ain't say ship. I just let him throw.
Speaker 1: I didn't say ship like I brished it off anytime promoted ad me. Oh is it okay if we pay Jay Fox, he come on staying with you?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I never shut nobody's ship down. She never shut up, no matter how they feel about me or how they feel about the program. Never block no black person.
Speaker 4: Blessed real right, Yeah, that real ship so so so so.
Speaker 3: So, Ray Dane, I'm sorry to interrupt you. So Ray Daniels like it was just like damn, like he really he's saying the same thing. That was anything message, So who went and who?
Speaker 4: I don't think he know that, dude, I don't know. You don't know who knows who, but I don't.
Speaker 3: They just said the same.
Speaker 2: Thing though, So that so Ray like ya ain't damn y'all had no communication.
Speaker 3: Then about to be in there like what y'all got going?
Speaker 2: Like is y'all I'm saying after he said it, and then there was a little bit of so the dude feel away then with the leg he feels.
Speaker 3: He's still going. He was at the hot game the other night. He's still going.
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So what do you do? Give him some sort of credit though, like you did help something.
Speaker 1: Definitely I felt like I was given credit by step Stamphity me going to hear crib. Anytime I got a stage, I'm it's stinging ant welcome, even if it's stage is a bit and I'm not getting paid for it, ye you know, because they want me there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you want a call, you know?
Speaker 1: He he I get that you bought your bucks, but it's just certain stuff we gotta do then I ain't you know.
Speaker 3: We'll get paid for it.
Speaker 4: So did y'all ever have a conversation, you know, do like after like with all this was going on, like bro send itated to wrong Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did because like after like I told you, that was the first show, so we went the whole year last year, Like I see him, you know, we are like, I ain't shit happy.
Speaker 3: But when I hear that Ray Daniel ship come out, it's like, damn, he don't defend me either. The boy didn't let me start saying the boy he got a name Jay far didn't feel me.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know they said anything else when I got big fat?
Speaker 2: What's the fix? Is that fix? Do they need to be? A fixed? Doesn't even matter because everybody.
Speaker 3: He's still using. So if it fixed to him my gay?
Speaker 1: So what what?
Speaker 4: What about just anything else in this game? Do any of this ship like get to you to be like, man, I just can't deal with this ship.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No. On for Griff, it's like it ain't it ain't no internet beef. They could just shouldn't be off.
Speaker 3: That's Internet. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just one of them things. Well they got a will.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm real ship that this ship blow pass.
Speaker 3: And yeah, mhmm.
Speaker 2: How about your kids motivate you?
Speaker 1: Oh my babies, they motivated me like nobody else can like them boys, They're like they they my pride, my joy. I really do this for them, Like when I die, it's gonna be their bread and butter affirmation, It's gonna be their bread and butter.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I really do that for them.
Speaker 1: And they watched me, and I'm glad they could watch me because my oldest son, like he really like showing signs of want to do the same thing. I mean he he got a whole he got a whole verse on my first like on my intro on my album, and he j he made me proud.
Speaker 4: Hey what about niggas now like you in the relationship? M hmm, okay, so of think like what about like ex niggas, Did the niggas start trying to looking good?
Speaker 5: I like your song?
Speaker 3: I mean back track?
Speaker 4: Hell no, they still and ship?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, share the fun out this Ye, they be shd like, but I don't see it.
Speaker 4: This ship, I see it. I don't see that ship.
Speaker 2: That's funny. What else you're into, Like when you ain't on Mama time, We ain't on flip of tea time, Like, what else you're into?
Speaker 1: Like I played the game? Yeah, of course I had this are Night Air night. But that's that's just the thing you have to do when you were mama, Like you gotta cool, you got some night, you gotta have taco Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Or so all off, they're gonna go straight to Taco Bell don't gonna be I'm just saying, So what city you live in there?
Speaker 3: I'm in Atlanta, George.
Speaker 4: Ye, you like it here? I do love it, get love you be out, You be out, be out and about, you.
Speaker 3: Know, sometime depend out on the back with y'all. Right now, about like the clubs in the bar, I should.
Speaker 1: Know that, you know what I'm saying, Like I I show a lot, like I go to shows a lot. So that is my clubs, you know what I'm saying. I just bring my sisters or my friends or whatever.
Speaker 3: They come out.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes where I really want to club, then they just come weekly, But most of the time just be for show.
Speaker 4: Why you choose Atlanta to move to outside out of here the.
Speaker 1: Other sits still clothing my mama.
Speaker 3: Just I'm just used to it. I guess, like the state, I guess.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I do, like I wist. I thought about moving like Arizona, like how hot.
Speaker 1: It is, but I guess it just simile. I guess I'm just here. You know, how you live somewhe you don't know why you live there.
Speaker 4: This ship right around the corner. Like you said, did y'all come up in the go shopping before you move in? Ship?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that I used to eskate to when I was in high school, like tenth grade, long grade.
Speaker 3: We used to come to the city. We used to call it the city You.
Speaker 2: Got any like, uh just pet peeves, like the thing that just make you just you can mess up your day, like the thing in life that is.
Speaker 3: The pet pee my pet pee.
Speaker 2: They don't pay me off, don't piss you off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well wait though, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, naggiag and pee me all that being in my phage p me.
Speaker 2: You you're talking about relationships stuff, like that's strictly relationships stuff.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's just people. Like I love people.
Speaker 1: But when it you know, when somebody be around, like they the energy don't be right. Yeah, facts, yeah, you said you.
Speaker 2: Don't like that it. I wish you on that too.
Speaker 3: And They're hard to explain myself because I'm a lever serject.
Speaker 2: Be like, man, yeah, what about what about what the energy like of the fans, Like you're okay with the fans are getting close to you because they just that's excitement getting overwhelming ya.
Speaker 1: Like I take pictures after my shows at the clothes and like when one person come up there like a line for them, and like I like that type of energy because they, like you said, they happy to see me.
Speaker 3: But like like I said, when they started being like nagging and.
Speaker 4: Just you know, like your number some what's the most negative not negative? What's the most crazy city you've seen a fan?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: I got a lot of.
Speaker 1: They be going finding like my family, like Ocean Media's and stuff, like they're kind of cringey and like I don't like when when I see niggas say that they at gonna shoot. They shot when they see me, and then where they canna take a picture, like like on a rapper ride the fun out me.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, that's the only that's the only thing.
Speaker 1: All Like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: What's the best reaction you.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Making T shirts and coming to the shows and actually like being like a real supporter, like I went what I was I think Virginia last week. It was the couple they was like super duper like flip a T supporters and they was like, uh, can we tape picture? I'm like, I'm happy to take pictures y'all a shot on my website and everything like y'all come here with the merch like like that type of excitement, like I couldn't wait this you you can't wait.
Speaker 3: To see your ass season?
Speaker 2: I needed this more affirmation, a big, fast classic question. You at the airport, you run a little late for your for your flight. But it's a fan of super fan that want that picture.
Speaker 4: What you do? Yeah, come on with it. I'm going wait, come on.
Speaker 2: Somebody got at me before on Twitter because I ain't doing it. That flight costs too much on.
Speaker 3: I understand, I'm going away.
Speaker 4: If you can keep up and get it, let's get it.
Speaker 2: Don't start with the picture's gonna you know. Sometimes they just keep going.
Speaker 4: Do that sip all the way to the gate.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, I got you, Yeah, walk with me exactly.
Speaker 2: I messed up. I was like I ain't finna stop. But I should have said, come on with it, bro.
Speaker 4: Come on with it. Come on, I'm going with you.
Speaker 3: But that hold on, that's all you worry about that damn flight.
Speaker 4: It's song when you made him she fling sheep now here, when you miss the mother that should become a head that you got to help your gotta be the toilet.
Speaker 2: Your bags already on there? You track your bags down?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, are your bag going straight to the name here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your bag gonna be spinning in that city.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna take it.
Speaker 4: So you say you say.
Speaker 2: On Twitter scream was real? Man? You didn't even picture of the report? Man?
Speaker 4: That about that ship because some people follow niggas faithfully.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that flight cheap.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying they probably pap your f Who.
Speaker 2: You real optimist? Real information?
Speaker 4: Really get there?
Speaker 3: Im I gonna pay for your flight, man.
Speaker 2: What about on the fashion tip? Put you into we see today you're kicking? Yeah, okay, comfy. I love to be comfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's comfortable, comfortable, straightforward, slides.
Speaker 3: Some shoes on.
Speaker 2: You ain't big on like designer and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like designer. I will designer, but I ain't just like take me to the designer.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I think because I was an account I was an accountant, So.
Speaker 2: That's what we was asking earlier about what else you're into? So okay, you're on top of your numbers there, Yo, that's how you got flipp t.
Speaker 3: No that comforts something, okay?
Speaker 1: Like, oh so when I was younger, like I used to talk back, and when I talked back, my grandma used to be like, yeah, you talking back, and when you talk about your top lip flipper, So she used to call.
Speaker 3: Me flipp.
Speaker 4: Read with it. Yeah, oh so they call you that before you rap?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my grandma did. She was the only one there would call me that.
Speaker 4: Though Grandma still around. Nah okay, does she have a chance to see you do what you're doing? Nah okay? Yeah? Nah yeah bad uh?
Speaker 2: What so what the future look like for you? Flipp a t? You know what I'm saying as you affirmations is your song? You believe in them, affirmations like what the future look like for you? Like paint us a picture?
Speaker 4: So this liked.
Speaker 1: My goals is to keep going being me, being steady. So I get that, Grammy, this see it?
Speaker 4: That's the go yo. Why grammar important thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's just something that I always seen when I was younger and be like is musically like it's one of them things where you just like it's prestigious, kind of like I can always on the right poppy.
Speaker 3: I'm a Grammy artist. Like it's just somebody.
Speaker 2: Shows either. Once you get that, ain't no free nothing. What you mean you got a Grammy? I can't do that for free.
Speaker 4: We ain't doing that free now now for real.
Speaker 3: It's a limit to their free ship, don'tkay.
Speaker 2: They gotta be.
Speaker 3: Ship for free and they charged it the door. Ye feeling ass crazy?
Speaker 4: They may you you're looking at their money. Don't get you the home bry.
Speaker 5: They ain't bring no bottle, no nothing, no riding, no nothing.
Speaker 4: You know, their body ass out of the game. We got your session. A couple of bottle bro come through. Who man, I go to the.
Speaker 2: Look, I was, all I do is spinds me some money. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But you he said, he asked you who you listened to coming up? Who you think to go to this ship is right now?
Speaker 3: Dang, that's a hard one. And in round, it's hard who you're listening.
Speaker 2: To right now?
Speaker 4: Though, Like if you go to your car and you don't put your shirt on. Who you're putting on.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna put on like Mexico.
Speaker 2: Dro Yeah, yeah you did some music. No, that's that'd be hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd be telling about something.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're sleeping on Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really sleeping on. You got really listen to this like that. Nigga got like a pattern to his like.
Speaker 2: His message too. Yeah, yeah, that's hard. Who else.
Speaker 4: You go throw back? Who you listen to?
Speaker 3: Drake? Definitely Drake?
Speaker 2: People to outside this guy. Do people take now with all this ship and dust, the settles and everything, you think the culture take Drake for granted because it's been different without Drake. It just feel different. Drake gonna have them hits every summer. The summer just feel different from me.
Speaker 3: Because I'm back and listen to the.
Speaker 4: You're saying, like the climate of his music, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: When Drake and like Pluto and Ship ain't dropping. This ship getting a little not to say you still got talent, you know what I'm saying, But you know they are who they are.
Speaker 1: It is been a drought and the ship by like R and B music though, like Chris Brian, you go to the concert.
Speaker 3: I might for real.
Speaker 2: Four different nights and choose from enjoyed in eleven alone. Then it's three for show thin They talking about adding the fourth damn.
Speaker 4: And and I think they're doing stadium right, they're doing Mercy.
Speaker 2: Yeah they got to that's smart. Like they kind of took their verses on tour because everybody wanted them to do it, versus they really just took that tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like seeing Michael Jackson and Prince at the same time.
Speaker 2: You didn't go back to them day Yeah, go ahead, Oh my bad, you was talking about your favorite music.
Speaker 3: Oh, I still listen to my gospel. I listened to call.
Speaker 1: As far as like old stuff like throw as definitely future, definitely.
Speaker 2: Through crazy kind of future. Throwback now that's a little future man. No, No, you can throw back now. I know that's fifteen years ago. You still feel like a new current nigga too though, for sure he can do yeah throwback and new ship. Yeah, so that's hard though, who else.
Speaker 3: You want to say?
Speaker 2: Somebody? No it this way? Also, who would you maybe who would you like maybe just maybe lose your ship a little bit if you met fan out type ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hm, so you're gonna do all that ship? They doing it on the show, Brown.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 4: Your leg up ship. If people lose their relationship behind them shows the cheers and I can't do that. You eat the cheers and all this ship like that nigga got third of the nigga but for real.
Speaker 3: And then he's finna go home and then now you're finna be sad.
Speaker 4: Some of the women feel like they're gonna be the only chance I can get another. I't gonna get the chance up again. That's fucked up. That is, But that ship that should do something to a nigga ego, Like, damn, bro, so this bitch really to say fuck me? Well, I'm sorry I'm saying this woman really say fuck me for ten seconds ten seconds of her life?
Speaker 3: That gotta break hard.
Speaker 4: They gotta be that. She has to do something to your ego. Bro, Damn to see your wife, Like, could you like let your wife fan out like she got a You better keep that to yourself.
Speaker 2: You go to the show. You can go to the show.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, she you know your wife is a fanatic of a nigga.
Speaker 1: That's your fanatic and crazy, Like if you were fanatic and you meet him and like you really go crazy and like whenever they say you do it like that really.
Speaker 4: Really saying she ain't even gott to meet him yet, but you just know that, Like my girl is a fanatic of another man? How do you do that? How do how do men do that? You might need to tell me that.
Speaker 3: I was with my nig Beyonce.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you of my partners his wife start checking by talking about Beyonce too much?
Speaker 4: Not but you got dudes that fan not over niggas the same way. It's like, bro, how you like bro, you in a relationship. But I don't know how to I don't know how it would take that if a motherfucker is keep that to yourself and the mom's your friends, like, don't do that, don't come in the house. God damn talking about no nigga to me? Oh no, I just him. I gotta go to concert. You know what you need? Guy here that walks around look exactly like this guy. So what if you know what I'm saying, it's plenty on what if? So if you're a fan of here, you can't tell me not you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah, what now, you're right, I don't have no pushback.
Speaker 4: On that, like keep that ship to yourself. Man, No, I agree, Like it's it's it's it's a post going around where a dude, God damn Drake trucks drove by, he in the car with the girl like crying like Drake actually, like she would have got out that car right now. I hope that's a skip.
Speaker 5: That's kind of.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: The kind of love is that though you put some fan out loot that ain't even fans.
Speaker 2: What about people getting tattoos and other men on them and ship?
Speaker 4: But I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking the question.
Speaker 4: You got tattooed, you get it?
Speaker 2: You say you would you get Missy tattoos a woman?
Speaker 4: It's different. Women can do things that men can't do. Bro, if she goes tattooed, LEO on her, there's nothing wrong with it. If a woman go catching, I'm saying, not not you person, not Jayz, go get you a Scott or somebody that really, Yeah, bro, what you're doing? Bro?
Speaker 3: Can't the man? When I look down, I just see somebody.
Speaker 2: They do some bullshit and you start liking him.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's like it's freeze the moment when I tattooed you this who you were and whatever you do after that, whatever you do after that, they got there to do it right for me. But I don't understand though. Man. Now now I can see you putting like Martin Luther King, you get a tattoo model, I feel like your family member. But you never know how the folks inspired by these people. I'm you gotta living nigga, your age on you. It's something, but it's something to that. But you know what I'm saying, I don't know. You can't say how. Motherfucker like just saves one of the other basketball players who coming in the league got a joint tattoo on him, like just the joint symbol. You never know, bro, this that problem is affirmation Jordan, like I was ready to give up to I saw him this.
Speaker 5: How about you listen said what you're saying, But you can't.
Speaker 2: You on the golf course, but somebody walk up to you like.
Speaker 4: Than with you. I got you on me, my nigga, my nigga, that hard, bro, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna if it don't look like where do you feel like that?
Speaker 5: And that moment.
Speaker 4: Don't feel that man went out there and did all that. Bro, I'm still gonna make him feel like he did it right.
Speaker 2: There and then get in the car and call.
Speaker 5: Bro like who.
Speaker 2: Getting the car?
Speaker 4: You never know?
Speaker 2: Said else when I got big.
Speaker 4: The nigga break it down to you where you understand it, Bro, I had the gun in my mouth and kill myself. Bring your ship. Came on man.
Speaker 5: That deserves at.
Speaker 4: Tattoo, don't.
Speaker 3: I can't depending on the person, don't.
Speaker 4: Depends on what you meant to that person.
Speaker 2: Bro, I hear what you're saying. People saying you would not you would probably backslap little one for doing some ship like that. He would never do it, I hope, but nobody will do.
Speaker 4: But but he'll have to tell me what it means to him, Like he got a little SoCal his little brother that passed away. He passed away on him. But you know, I can't say what another person mean to another person.
Speaker 3: Bro, I got the name tattooed on me. I just can't do it. The face. The names, well yeah, I got the names, but I can't do the face.
Speaker 4: But that's that's the same thing you ain't got. No, he's saying like you ain't got nobody that's family, right, You ain't got nobody like a fan like you that you a fan of on you like you, just like I just go get met that man tattooed on my hand? The funk you doing that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: But cars? Cars like people.
Speaker 4: That's different, not real but people, but people. A lot of people got league like Kanye tatted on him, Drake or the nigga. You don't know what the fo mean to these folks.
Speaker 2: Bro, hear what you're saying. This is speaking. You know what I'm saying. No, I wouldn't guess what this scene the truth, but I get it. You were you accepted, We talked about it. I received it, you accepted, I received respect.
Speaker 4: I receive it and I allow everybody to because brother, she's getting nigga aliens up here.
Speaker 2: Bro, there we go.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping it in a break. Why do niggas care about certain ship now? I don't know about you. I mean that you got a tattoo of another man on you, Bro. That may be the way you're coping with the life. Life is crazy right now. Anything for the people frus people are missing. You see that, y'all have been seeing what's going on.
Speaker 2: You see what's going on, tattoo ain't gonna change that.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm saying, like, it's just people are being free thinkers now, like bro, this ship by the.
Speaker 2: So fuck it.
Speaker 4: Let me just get the tap, do whatever the funk I want? Whatever it is like, all this weird ship going on is because the energy is weird.
Speaker 2: So what if you do all that and it don't be over with it is ten years later.
Speaker 4: Don't matter ship you dropped you or notough? Do you want to get? Do you want to get to heaven? And guds say, ask you why you ain't do all the ship I put put in your mind that you was able to do. Why you didn't do it? What's your answer?
Speaker 2: I feel you enough?
Speaker 3: No for real, rightfley something?
Speaker 4: What's your answer would be?
Speaker 2: No, You're right. You should live life to the fullest.
Speaker 4: People mind to do whatever the fuck they want to do. What they did it the full cause we all in my hand man, we all judge about something. No matter what an go on line, somebody gonna judge one of us. All of our opinion is gonna be different from somebody else when they listen to this. I think she did. I think she should have got damned. I think he did, or I think he did. Know you know what I'm saying, just what it is, So why give the fuck? It's all I'm saying. I wouldn't do it. That's totally disagree.
Speaker 2: What the fuck I metter, That's a great perspective, Hey, great perspective.
Speaker 4: The most And I hate to go back to this. The nigga that really don't give a fuck is Kanye nigga like that and trump them? Nigga ship, don't never think if you walking, it'd be the people that are scared to walk in they light ship always go dull because you ain't even at your full potential. That's why I asked you earlier, did you ever try to switch it up because of what they're saying? And you said no. That was a perfect answer, because once you do, you're not walking in your full potential. So it ain't not gonna work, right yoursef that shit ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You gotta be you gotta be able to go through the criticism, bro, anything you said do even if you had a bad day, you said the wrong ship. It is what it is. That ship up to fuck y'all.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you back, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: I ain't. What's the most valuable thing you think you learned so far since like your life is evolved into being an.
Speaker 1: Artist, never taking that for granted, Like it's so many things like that I can take for granted, like oh I can stop or I tape for granted that you know, people gotta like me. I never take that for granted because like if it went for supporters, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Where I am.
Speaker 1: So I never back to what you were saying, like do I get tired of the fans and stuff like I don't never take them for granted cause them people is like you never know what you mean to people until they tell you. And people DM me all the time telling me like, you know, this song saved my life, like I wasten to take my life or I was going through a divorce or I lost the baby or something like that, and to like look at those things and you know, just to see how I can change somebody or make somebody life better. It make it to where I can't take nothing for greenie myself. So it's like kind of like a callie and I take.
Speaker 4: It with it real shit you gotta gotta always god damn fuck them supporter. I don't seen niggas go from goddamn hin and acting like they don't want to take pictures and now they looking for niggas to take a picture of me. I don't see anything, you know what I'm saying. At your peek, niggas want to take picture with you. You're trying to like you don't want to take pictures. Now you're standing looking like, hey, it's me you want to picture. No, it ain't working out no more. You know what I'm saying, that ship, cause once you turn them for us around, they ain't coming back.
Speaker 3: You stuck up from that point on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just what it is?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you just gotta do? You know, you spoke about the Grammy earlier, But there's anything you just gotta do on some life ship or just some flipper ty career shit.
Speaker 1: I want to go international and just like try to leave an international footprint because I want to get outside of Like, of course I like touring and like just going different places here, but I like to travel and I like to see new things and just see different cultures and stuff. So like being in another country and spread my music and people accepting it and then don't learning new things about like the culture and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: They're one of my goals and one of my like dreams is to always be able to go somewhere else and learn different cultures. So I think me going somewhere else and tour it like they''ll it'll just knock two things.
Speaker 3: Out there once.
Speaker 2: That's do, that's dop. What's next for your flipping? What we got to look forward to this?
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I'm gonna drop a deluxe ye it or if I'm gonna just keep on just dropping like I normally do on my tape that I will not take my album that I just dropped last month. I worked so hard on that, like up all night type like just trying to perfect everything on. But like now it's like I don't just about to run keep renting and hopefully try to do another album probably like I say, like October, and just drop singles into then anything I feel and I feel like it's a heat or not even heat, it don't matter, I'm gonna drop it.
Speaker 4: What some of your tell to the people that do look look up to you, do feel like they're going on a certain same journey you're going on with some of you'll just tell them.
Speaker 1: To be patient because when people, like when you're a new artist, like people be fishing and like it's it took me a lot to realize who trying to help and who's trying to take and being independent that kind of hard though, like trying to stelt through stuff. So like patience, if you jump on the first thing that you feel like, oh, this is gonna give me my tiki, it ain't never that, Like it's gonna take a building block, well block at the block to get to where you just you know, you popping. And like I honestly I turned down hell of deals because I didn't want to get fucked up.
Speaker 5: I was scared to.
Speaker 3: Get fucked up.
Speaker 1: I hear about how people got fucked up when they first started and it was just song that I just it didn't set well with me. So I'm like, if I can do this by myself, And that was another thing God showed me, I can do it by myself without no label. Like of course I signed a dishtro because I needed help, Like I couldn't do everything. Me and K can't do everything, So like just signing a dishtro just help to where they spread it out. So like just not having to sign myself over to nobody and do what nobody tell me. The dude they telling me I can't drop because they don't like the song. It's just you know, people tell me what I could potentially get myself into. So I was just real patient, like, nah, I ain't gonna do that, Alimo car, I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. I was just scared.
Speaker 1: But like now it's like I would give it a chance if it's better than what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, this shit got it. Ain't used to going backwards if y'all show me, showed me too.
Speaker 1: Showed me like right now, it ain't like I ain't like I don't never want to be I'm never cocky. I can't like people telling me like you too too humble, like you you you need to be more cockier. I be trying, but I can't because that ain't me. And like I'm not a star of an artist. So me not being a star of an artist, like I'm not just like eager to jump and do everything. So that's their patience helped me do that because it's some stuff that I can look back on like damn, like I'm glad I did do that because like that money is coming in my pockets. I see everything instead of oh you recoup this, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just thought about it.
Speaker 2: You think that that counting background help help you just kind of think like that. You ain't just thinking about the dollar. You're thinking about how the dollar, what this dollar gonna do?
Speaker 4: Later on?
Speaker 3: With this dollar gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because you know, like they talking, they was talking, you know if I was starving, I would do it.
Speaker 3: Come on with that he god, damn the thousand dollars can put it in my pocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like I'm good. Yeah, you gotta be life changed, definitely.
Speaker 2: You want to sign out the artist too.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it. I never thought about it. It's time for me to start thinking about it.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, giving my knowledge or what I know and how I got where I am to help somebody else.
Speaker 2: Like that, run up to you wrapping and give you not CD, but not running up to be rare.
Speaker 6: How you how you deal with somebody just start running up to put the phone on your Yeah, see that, but like, hey, look I.
Speaker 3: Got something for you to me. It ain't it's yet funny. It's just funny.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I see all the time, like Jae, imagine somebody wrote, hey listen to this man, that ships funny.
Speaker 2: You can feelings.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hurt their feeling, like, hey man, you you you're good, but this ship funny.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know your song come on and start laughing.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't the song coming on. We're talking about somebody the song coming on. You know, I'm vibe. But you just walk up here, you start playing like wor no.
Speaker 2: Music, you know, don't no music? Start rapping.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time though, yeah daily, not daily, but a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to we need to like we like if I'm gonna hear you rap, we need to do this like the right way. So because I ain't gonna just laugh at nobody, you know what I'm saying. That just one the things that I like. Even when I see it on reels, I be laughing, like I think I seen that having the t O one time.
Speaker 3: That's what I've seen it, and he just start rapping. I was like, that's funny.
Speaker 4: You gotta think niggas just like with the usher them concert in my in my moment, I'm finna go with my move.
Speaker 2: Bro, they feel like that's the blessing.
Speaker 4: They move started rapping loud in him like I.
Speaker 3: Can't do that, like when like even me did, like when I first start, like I just can't. I ain't gonna say what I can't do.
Speaker 2: But you but you, you just said your path different. You're not a starving artist. I already understood money, not even just about the money. But like you said that passion moment you say, niggas c bank. It is like this, this is my moment. You know what I'm saying put in their head. I'm gonna be on show if I.
Speaker 1: See you one day and I oh, I just said bank, I got some fun and I just go my affirmations stuff real.
Speaker 4: When I just told you that when I send you downstairs, you're on your ship, I said, the same ship, on your ship if it's hard, if it ain't hard, I'm gonna like what else you do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Do that truth?
Speaker 5: But the truth?
Speaker 4: You ran up on me, asked me. I didn't ask you, do you rap? You asked me? So I'm gonna tell you the truth, Like, bro, you want the truth you want me to make you feel good.
Speaker 2: See he fair. He gonna say, I don't know about that, but you knew that at the ship show. I'm gonna say, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: You need some work, bro Like, I'm gonna tell you the truth and be like man anyway a nigga do a nigga, go home and listen to it with a real ear, like, yeah, I probably could change this. Then you'll come back around and be like like he said with the ship show, we gotta show the way niggas get booed off, but they'll go fix their ship, come back and out. Now do some hard ship.
Speaker 3: You're telling what to fit all the time.
Speaker 4: Get rid of the engineer the beat. You do everything different.
Speaker 2: Change you gotta do everything different.
Speaker 4: Changes swagged too. You gotta give a nigga to give it to him. Raul. You can't make no nigga great man. They made the greatest, the greatest thing on earth. Man got asked with him Michael Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer in the world. He took the most screwdiny from from his daddy. That ship takes that to be that like Beyonce, you know, went through it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: To be that well with them girl named the tended girl. You gotta go through it, bro, to be that, to be the one, or put yourself through it like Nigga, like COVID and joining when they speak they were like them nigga Jim niggas, them niggas to be that. You know what I'm saying. Anybody can do some some little, but you want to be that one. You gotta take that. I used to corrupt, constructive. You gotta take that because we don't don't never want to fix nothing like especially when we get stuck at something like cause it becomes easy. So if a nigga telling you know, you gotta scene from your shnacher, whatever the fuck they say, you gotta you gotta. You know what I'm saying, you like, bro, this ship sound okay like this, so you won't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, it's great formula. This ship a lot of labels, a lot of an R whatever you call them. Listen to that.
Speaker 4: No, they was doing it at first the internet know till the Internet came about is like bruh. Then how do you folks look at that? Okay? Why give a fuck about having which they do want one drake. That's gonna steal one hundred million copies of whatever, a billion copy when I can have a quick mill a million niggas, that's gonna equal up to the same ship. These niggas don't matter, these some some quicks, like everything's going to be quick. Okay, I might see this dude and get get get what I can get out of him. Gone, I still own that whatever that do?
Speaker 1: I own that?
Speaker 4: Gone, I got this nigga. This just it's like a factory. Now, at first you did have to go to them label. When you go to the label and wrap in front of the whole whole people, and then they critique you and tell you you go through artists development. They teach you how to sit down, when you sit down, how to talk to people. They ask this question, this is how you dodge it, this is how you do. You know what I'm saying that they not being an artist no more. They just going with because it's too easy for them for the artists to get to the masses. Like fuck they label, I'm in there, you know what I'm saying, and make a banker. So why critique's working? That shit working for them on they scale, we might.
Speaker 2: Well do what we do on our scale quick flips.
Speaker 4: But all the niggas that's in them studios every day, all day, busting their ad. Dumb the niggas. That's like Christmas in the studio, Nigga, like Pluto Christmas at the studio. Brain the kids over here to get the shit or whatever we eat thanksgivings here like I'm finna go in here and record I'm here.
Speaker 2: This is what our birthday. Everything like them niggas.
Speaker 4: Till they get to a point the way Okay now I can, but them niggas is taking that shit serious, man. You gotta live that ship every day. That's what anything you do, not just music anything.
Speaker 2: Definitely find the words, Flipper, what you got for us. Appreciate you coming to Big Fast.
Speaker 4: You many time anytime you're driving the things to hit us up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ship show Griffin, y'all cod meet you, Flip a T got some venues there. You know what I'm saying, it's making right what it is. Closer ship. The closest ship would be what Griffin the Grange.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I'm saying. Like you want to do something in a small town like to bring Griffin people out and in the Grange. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I always see them niggas at the outlet, you.
Speaker 3: Know, when I go to the Tangent saying local ground, but I'm saying, I always.
Speaker 4: See niggas from Griffin.
Speaker 3: There, like yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, so used to go exactly.
Speaker 4: When I go to like Polo Showers.
Speaker 3: Why y'all call that ship tangent?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Tangle?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I called it tangent?
Speaker 3: What tangle?
Speaker 2: The Tangent? Exactly what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be be a lot of Griffin niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, so that's close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're about twenty mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What's that little town you gotta go to for you get the Griffin? When them police don't be what is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know why I keep thinking of Grange's eighty five?
Speaker 4: Oh what may be? Oh you say about terrible Boulevard when Griffin hamp Hampton?
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 5: The song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barnsville that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they be having some athletes out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, anytime, like you said, anytime you ready to be ready, appreciate.
Speaker 2: You Big Facts. Make sure you check us out at TRIPLEW dot bigfaxpod dot com, Solute.
Speaker 1: Catch a Big Facts audio experience on Iheartsblack Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 5: Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com