Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. So I'm gonna get to this guy here in a few that that's telling people, Hey, if you're hurting on prices, sock it up and things like that. But I have a couple of little housekeeping items before I get to that one. I got this email and it's way cool. I just love stuff like this. I was talking the other night about horosia, mother decision, decision to drop the bombs, things like that. This guy says, Hey, Jesse, I got to hear your account of being the pro spokesman in fourth grade who convinced the students of wisdom to drop fat Man and little Boy. Those are the two Adam bombs. By the way, my dad was a machine gun and mortar squad leader sergeant in the three hundred and ninety first Infantry Regiment of the ninety eighth Infantry Division. Scheduled for Operation Olympic, the third wave of the invasion of Japan, his estimated chance of survival was zero percent. After the surrender, he was one of the first troops in the occupation they landed in the Higgins boats as scheduled for the invasion, just not under fire. Instead, they were met by Japanese ladies holding parasols and little kids who had already learned to ask for candy and chewing gum. After the hostilities were over, he was made division psychologist, worked under a division psychiatrist who had his own psych ward and VD clinic. During the occupation of Japan, division intel officer told him the estimated casualties for the ninety eighth were one hundred and thirty six percent. Now let me pause on this for a second in case you're saying to yourself, what that's not possible to be over one hundred percent. Remember units, when men get when men die or get wounded, they get replacements. It's not only possible, it happened all the time in World War Two. For a frontline infantry unit to have one hundred and twenty percent casualties, it's one hundred and fifty percent casualties because all the first guys got wiped out and then half the next Anyway, back to this thing, you can imagine the response and one So anyway with the guy he didn't say I could use his name. So I don't want to use his name. I don't want to give anything away, but respect to you, sir, and obviously respect to your father. So here's a little tidbit about the whole atom bomb invasion of Japan. Thing you probably know, but you might not know. So one of the things that prompted hero Hido to surrender after the two atom bombs was this. So you know Japan, it's this string of islands roughly running north to south. You got that, and you understand that Okinawa, that that island. It's at the southern point. Southern point I say southern point. It's a little ways off, but you understand it's it's south. We took Okinawa. The Japanese obviously knew that we were going to have to come at Japan from the south. We were going to have you can't just bypass certain parts of it. You were going to have to take every square inch of the place. Because they fight to the last man, last woman, last child, that kind of thing. So they knew we were going to come at them from the south. They had a plan and they were implementing that plan. The plan was to essentially flood the southernmost part of Japan with everything they had. Just make it a fortress with every single bullet soldier and tank and machine gun nest you had left, put it all on the southern end, and make them try to get you out of it. Now, they had used a similar strategy throughout World War two in the Pacific, with I say great success. Obviously they lost all the islands, but remember the idea. They knew that were going to lose the islands. The idea was to bleed astry and to kill a lot of Americans. And they had a lot of success at places like Ewojima and Pelaloon, places like that. With this would have been several times worse than that, I mean leaps of magnitude more than those. That's what this was. Here's the problem. If you're Herahito, the atom bombs get dropped. Herohito is banking on, Hey, all these troops, They're gonna do the Japanese World War two thing and die to the last man. Right, What if America has a bomb and they can just drop it there and wipe out our entire force because it's all gathered up in the exact same place. The dropping of the atom bombs, what it did was it destroyed the entire Japanese defense plan for defending the Home island. Once that defense plan fell to nothing, became null and void, that's it. There's nothing else they could do. Here's a little tibbet for you. Hey, wait, back to this affordability thing. Hey, Jesse, all right, you know, I'm not going to go into all this, but the guy basically lays this out. The new generation, he said, they're talking about they can't afford this, and they can't afford that, and they're blaming boomers and that kind of thing needs to stop. Well, there's another part of this too that we should acknowledge after we get past the fact that people, and it's not just young people, were making this all about young people. There are older people who are hurting real bad right now. Older middle aged people of all ages are hurting economically. Should people, all of us, myself included, should we be a little better with our money? Yeah? And not pretty good with money. I mean I'm not Chris, but I'm pretty good with money. I say, we don't blow it on crazy stuff. I don't have a boat, you know, we just don't do any of those things. But even then, do I eat out a little too much. Yeah, yeah, I do, absolutely guilty as charge. I admit it right now. I'm telling you right now, I'm a bachelor, but kind of ab and Luke took off for a few days, so it's just me and James. I'm taking him to Red Lobster, not even kidding? Do we have to go to Red Lobster? Could we eat at the house? I can make breakfast for dinner. James knows how to cook for himself. We could, but the wife is gone, when the cat's away, the mice play. We're gonna go to Red Lobby and get some jedderbas Okay, So that's not a sound financial decision. It's perfectly fine to point towards maybe some younger people and say, well, look, you don't have to door dash. You can drive down to McDonald's and it costs half of what it costs DoorDash. You don't have to. That is a legitimate thing. We can offer helpful advice to younger people or people who don't have very good financial literacy on Hey, improve this, improve that, tighten up this. That's totally fine. I'm never going to tell you, Hey, don't offer anybody any advice. What I will just say is just don't tell them that everything's fine. Just don't tell them they have it fine, everything's fine, everything's good to go. That doesn't land very well. All right, all right. I thought this was unbelievably revealing. You know, this guy, Abdul Sayid, who won the primary in Michigan, this guy.
Speaker 3: Questions that people are asking is who's going to help me afford my housing, Who's going to help me afford my groceries, Who's going to make sure I can see a doctor if I get sick. I'm interested in answering those questions. I'm not a socialist, but I am a scientist, and so I like empirically driven answers to hard problems.
Speaker 2: I like to solve them. Yeah, he's not only a socialist, he knows how to message really well. So he's a concern. He is, he's a concern. Yeah. So who voted for this guy? Listen to this? Now, tell me we don't have a serious university problem.
Speaker 4: Counties el said one of the primary zero of fifteen, zero of fifteen, with the lowest share of college degrees. Ergo, he did not win in those working class areas where he did win, he won thirteen of the fifteen counties with the highest share of college degrees. So you're thinking about Democrats having real trouble amongst the working class ELSA. That support came dramatically from those areas. In fact, not where there is working class folks, but where there are highly educated folks, more from elite circles than from the working class circles. And I think there's real worries among Democrats. Well, will that transfer over to the general election?
Speaker 2: Fifteen counties not very many college degrees. Fifteen counties with lots of college degrees. The ones with lots of college degrees, he wins thirteen of fifteen counties. The ones without college degrees, he doesn't win a single one. Now, you can take a lot of things from that, but one thing that is unavoidable. We have a university problem that is rotting this country. Our higher education system is not elevating the country. It is actually attacking the country from within. And this is something the right is far behind on because even though the right will complain about it, does GOPO complain about it from time to time, The GOP will never take the final step to defund and attack these universities as the enemy they are. We must start attacking legislatively. We must start attacking the university system in this country as if it's the enemy within, because it is. We have a million data points to prove to that or the point to that, and that's fact. All right. We have to talk emails, little Debbie a couple other things. Before we get to those things, let me get to you. Well, I don't want to get to you. I want you to start taking some natural herbal supplements for me. I am telling you what has worked for me. My energy levels are what they were when I was twenty five at this point in time. And you know what it's like. When you're forty five, you don't sleep as well anymore, when you're sixty five you don't leave that well at all. But my energy levels are still high. Fo It's great, as you can tell most of the time. Why I take a male vitality stack from chalk every single day. No matter how old you are, you can have energy again. You don't have to have that nap every two in the afternoon. Nothing you won't, not that I'm judging you for it. I love a good nap myself. You shouldn't need it, and you can do this naturally. We're talking, by the way, a twenty percent increase in your tea levels in ninety days with the male vitality stack ladies. They have female vitality stacks for you. They have chocolate powder for the morning. Start your day with chalk. You'll love yourself for it. C Hoq Chalk dot com slash Jesse Chalk dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly returns next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. All right, don't forget. By the way, tomorrow's asked Doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Chris, I'm gonna ask BK. But BK's joining us next in ten minutes. And by the way, we're gonna go over everything with him. We're gonna bounce all over the globe. We're going to Spain, We're going to Iran, We're going to Ukraine, We're coming back to California. I'm gonna be all over the place to get his take on some things. But I'm also gonna ask him about little Debbie and I have a feeling that we're gonna get some lame health freak answer from BK if it wouldn't be good for my muscles or something like that. Everybody has a favorite little Debbie snack. Maybe it's the little zebra cakes. Maybe did you just, Chris? Have you ever even had a zebra cake? And you don't like the zebra cakes? Zebra cakes are legit? What about those? Are these little Debbie or hostess Chris? The little rule that have the strawberry filling and the icing filling in them? I forget exactly what they're strawberry roll ups now it's not strawberry roll ups. I forget what they're called. They're fantastic, the cupcakes. I know their hostess. Star Crunch Chris, right, Corey, are you a star crunch man? No? Did you just say you don't know what that is? Are you messing with me right now? You've never had a Star Crunch, Corey? Did you grow up in an orphanage? What kind of a person has never eaten a Star Crunch in their lives? I'm telling you right now, I'm bringing a box of Star crunching tomorrow, Corey. If you're what Chris, it'll be fine, Corey. If your wife finds out, are you gonna get in trouble? Okay, we're bringing some what Chris Strawberry shortcake rolls? I knew it was something like that. No one knows about the Strawberry short cake rolls. Telling you right now, seriously, legit. I bet people put Jedge some two at a time. What Chris Strawberry, Yeah, both hands, Strawberry shortcake rolls telling you right now? Anyway? I bet BK's a big fan. I can already hear that the Prossange Juggers, Hey, Jesse. When I was younger, and I still do now. Every so often I make cinnamon toast and the key is to get soft butter and butter the bread, then add your preferred cinnamon sugar mix on top and toast it, but not too long so it's just a little crispy, and you have a nice cinnamon glaze on top. Are you a butter on the bread before toasting? Guy? What say you? All right? I'm going to give this to you right between the eyes. You know that I grew up not in poverty. Parents always provided, but we were definitely a working class family, a construction family. We're driving around a BMW a construction family. We had air conditioning, I had a bed. I'm not complaining at all. We had a home always provided for, but we didn't have the best of everything by any means. You just mentioned that you butter the bread and put your cinnamon and sugar on the bread before you toast it. Do you know what that tells me? That tells me that you have a toaster oven and not a toaster. I have never owned a toaster oven until we moved into our studio and Jewish producer Chris got us a toaster oven for the studio. I have never owned one in my entire life. That is not something I ever had access to. I love your idea of buttering and cinnamon ing the bread before you put it in the toaster, but since I have only ever had, you know, a vertical toaster where you dropped the slice in, I'm just gonna lose all the butter in the bottom and then it's gonna burn and the knob's gonna be like, what's that smell? What? Chris? Turn the toaster on its side? Would that work? Have you done this before? You've done this before? I am really look, I'm embarrassed about what I'm about to say. I shouldn't even say it because I know that everybody will be mean to me by email when I say it. But I'm gonna say it. It never even occurred to me to turn the toaster on its side. I'm forty five. It has never occurred to me once. What Chris, Well, hold on, Chris, don't you think you should have led with that? It might be a fire risk. It might be, or it is what it has the potential to catch on fire. I think that I'll just go ahead and make my cinnamon toast the same way I always did before, although apparently, according to aub that's not a good breakfast for the boys before school. The last time she came out when I was all because she always makes breakfast and stuff like that, and I said, hey, she was busy. I said I got it today, and she came out and she's like, what are you guys having. The boys were sitting there, and they immediately looked at me and they were like, oh, you're so screwed. You could tell the look on their faces. And I was like, toast. And because I didn't elaborate boom, she was immediately suspicious. What kind of toast. Look, the details don't matter. It's no big deal. Are we out of missiles? That is a big deal. All this reporting's out there. Trump's mad about the reporting, understandably, I'd be mad about the reporting too, But what is the reality of it? BK, As you know, he's a former Air Force PJ more contacts that in that world than I do. I'm going to ask him about that. I'm gonna ask him about Ukraine. From what I understand, they need him too, they don't have them. What's the status of Spain? Why are they being overrun with Africans? All that coming up with BK.
Speaker 1: Next, Jesse Kelly returns. Next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Remember tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And if we're playing hate metal, which is just awful to listen to, everybody knows exactly what that means. Our friend, former Air Force PJ, current host of World News with BKA, joins us. Now, BKA, we're gonna start actually in Spain or a Spanish city. I guess I should say, what is happening with all these Africans pouring into Spain. What's happening, Why is it happening? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, Jesse, it's this is one of the most predictable things in the world. So let's start with assuring everybody this is not part of mainland Spain. It's the town of and I believe I have the pronunciation near Sueta Cueta, and this is actually on continental Morocco, but it's been a Spanish territory for like four centuries.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So a couple months ago, our friend, the Prime Minister, Pedro Sanchez decides, in his infinite wisdom, he's going to legalize one hundred thousand or so illegal immigrant Africans, right, And at the time I was laughing and shaking my head on the podcast, saying do you think this is going to result in less illegal immigration or more illegal immigration? Not a hard prediction, And then like a month later the word goes out it's definitely some kind of orgeranization. I don't think this was a purely social media phenomenon. And you got what we saw on all the videos that went around the world. One hundred thousand young men, almost all young men just sprinting for the border, and then the Prime minister changed his student rapidly because a territory of his is getting overrun. It was the most predictable thing in the world, Jesse, And I don't Pedro Sanchez is either either a complete imbecile or this is what he actually wanted to do. Remember also, Jesse, he's kind of bucking the trend on some of these European countries. Many of the other leaders have greatly cracked down on immigration. It's much harder even in the UK to get like permanent residency. Some of the Nordic countries, who've seen, like Sweden, Denmark, massive crackdown on it. It's not easy anymore. And Spain is a bit of an out leader in that fact. And I think all these people just leid, hey, screw it, let's run for the border.
Speaker 2: Bekay. I actually want to nail down on the organization part of this, or at least what we know or what we suspect on it. It's not hard to figure out, you know, for instance, South America, Central America, Mexico, why we would have large caravans of people coming north. That's Cartel's going to sponsor that's a that's a large human slavery operation. That's huge money behind all that. But that's not Africa. Who or what what would the motivation be? Who would organize this? Because you're right, it has to be organized. There's no way those barbarians all showed up at the same time on their own, Jess.
Speaker 5: It's still They say they're running an investigation and we'll see. I'm sure, I'm one hundred percent positive there has to be some sort of organized crime behind it, probably extorting migrants for money and they figure, hey, if I go, we'll get you over there, but you're going to pay us big. I mean, right now, everybody in Europe is basically blaming Stain for this. They wrote a letter. Twenty two different European Union heads of government signed it, and the letter was organized by you know, Italy and Denmark, and they said, you know this is your fault page Like you said, Okay, I'm gonna legalize fifty to one hundred thousand illegal immigrants. They've already gotten more than a million, one million applications, and so what's he supposed to do now? And say what you will about the southwest border, Jesse. You I've said this several times. We the Southwest. We here in the Southwest, I'm in southern California. We share a long, long history with Mexico and Latin American countries. There's been immigration here, a shared culture for centuries.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So to us, it's not as shocking as all of a sudden what Europe is facing. Where you have dudes from like you know, deep in Africa showing up in like say, Italy. It's a complete culture clash. They have nothing in common, no language, no religion, no cultural stuff in common. And the European Union, I mean they're waking up to it a little bit. I guess we you and I both I know told them in twenty fifteen when Angela Merkel from Germany let in millions of illegal immigrants, were like, well, this is going to happen again, And sure enough it's happened again. Where who is going to be held responsible? It remains to be seen.
Speaker 2: Speaking with BK, host of World News with BK. BK, let's shift gears a little bit and do a little Iran talk. I know the reporting that these leagues shouldn't happen, but everyone's reporting it at this point in time. So I'm not exactly breaking news that we are. We're running out of stuff, interceptors, We're running out of things. And I know that you probably have better sources than I do. My sources are confirming that stuff to me. And how does that happen for a country with a twenty trillion dollar economy? What is happening?
Speaker 5: Well, Jesse, this isn't for all these people reacting to just this latest story. This is not new. There's been reporting for months now that our stockpiles are running low, So I'm not sure where the latest outrage came from. And then for the administration to deny it is completely absurd. I mean, the fact is, these are precision instruments. Even if we're talking about one hundred and five millimeter howitzer rounds, those are precision instruments. See how long and technical it is to produce a Patriot missile interceptor. It's very technical. We don't really have the facilities because this was if, for lack of a better word, like out of the blue. We didn't think we'd be in Iran this long. And Jesse, my personal opinion, I've said this on the podcast openly. I believe the administration was caught up with the flush of success from Venezuela, and they thought they thought, well, this was easy, let's just go bang down Iran while we're at it, and they never anticipated it would take this long. We Zelenski over in Ukraine is now begging for interceptors as well, and we can't provide them, and neither is the European Union because they're worried about their own stockpiles. And yes, we've promised to spin up factories and such, but Jesse, again, these are precision weapons. You can't just throw up a factory and think it's going to produce all of these things out of Sinn. It's a long, expensive process. And we to answer your question is like, how did this happen? Well, again, we never saw the factories, never saw our military didn't see all of these conflicts going for this long. It's as simple as that, and they didn't plan accordingly.
Speaker 2: Be kay, I'm going to ask a really, really lame question. But when people hear you say stuff like that, they think, probably similar to what I'm thinking, how could that possibly be when it comes to Iran? How they didn't know it would take this long? We didn't have to think we have all these fancy generals with all these ribbons and mederals and people who do this for a living and they know everything down to the bullet and how is it humanly possible that quote we didn't know Jesse.
Speaker 5: Again, this is strictly my opinion. I'm sure there were guys who briefed this, and you know, and people listen to my podcast. Now, I know I'm not really I was never really a fan of eat heg Seth or anything like that. But I believe that a lot of people told the administration like, hey, you might want to worry about this, and it kind of fell onto fears. Again. They were like caught up in the euphoria of dog walking Venezuela. And I thought this was going to be a cakewalk too. I'm sure there were people who warned them that we're going to have stockpile problems, but you know what, they wanted to go ahead and do this, And now I feel like they're kind of caught in a trap. You know, Trump wants to get out of this. I mean, it's killing him in the polls. It's going to kill the Republicans in November with the elections. But what is he supposed to do? He can either stay the course or he withdraws, and then you know it as well as I do. All the left in America is going to be like, ha ha, put you chickened out yet again. You're useless. And he doesn't want to hear that. But also he has he has like nowhere to turn it. He's kind of caught in a trap. The only way to like end this at this point is just to stop, and we're not going to do that anytime soon. It's I think it was like again, it was a foolhardy attempt to cake to roll over. I ran the cakewalk, it didn't work out the way they thought, and now they're stuck. They don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: B Kay, you got a couple more minutes for me. I actually want to talk a little Ukraine and then a couple of domestic items. You got a couple more minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: All right. We are going to be right back with BK, host of World News with BK Wonderful Podcast. Before we get back with BK, let me talk to you about something I know. I know that you get aches and pains, especially as you get older. As my old man always said, getting old ain't for sissies. You wake up one morning, you can't move your neck, your shoulder hurts, your back's always. But I know, I'm forty five, I know, Look at me, I don't. It's really important that we don't ignore it and just start giving up things that we love to do, giving up being active, giving up this being miserable at work. And it's also important that we don't reach for a pill bottle when we're in pain. We have Relief Factor. There is a unique formula of natural ingredients available to us, one hundred percent drug free. Bunch of doctors sat down and developed it. It's a supplement that you can and should take every single day. Not only does it work, if you ever stop, you'll know it. People say I stopped for a week. I had to call him back and order some more. Do you want that three weeks of it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Call one eight hundred the number four Relief or Relief Factor dot com. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly returns next.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. We are back with my friend former Air Force PJ. Bk. All right, BK, you mentioned Ukraine. If we are running in Europe, is running out of interceptors to get to Ukraine? Are they in dire straits? I get the reason I ask is I get so much different reporting. I get reporting that says their war industry is gangbusters now and they're kicking the Russians and the teeth. And the next day I read a report that says, WHOA, They're really up against it. What's happening? What do you know?
Speaker 5: Well, they are, Jesse. When it comes to just like battlefield prowess, there's no question the Ukraine has rapidly developed a brand new modern warfare. We've all seen it.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 5: They're far ahead of us on drones, for example. We're playing catch up in that arena. But yeah, it's totally true. We were always worried about a war of attrition with Russia. Even though Ukraine might defeat them in one battle or another. Russia has far more resources. And now, like I said in the previous segment, Jesse, they we are running out of these interceptors. Russia produces these ballistic missiles faster than anybody in the West can even produce them, even if we started like right now. So I have a stat from one of my stories that I'm getting ready to prep for the podcast. So far this year, Russia has fired six hundred and fifty ballistic missiles at Ukraine. Right, that's twenty twenty six. Unfortunately, that is more than the number of interceptors that our producer, which in this case is Lockheed Martin, delivered worldwide all of last year. And they just did. They just don't have the amount of missiles capable of doing this, and the request they've had for interceptors is down like by forty percent as far as deliveries. Like the European Union, they're looking at their own stockpiles. They're getting nervous knowing that we the United States, the manufacturer, are running out of them. We're getting nervous looking at our stockpiles. The situation is dire in Ukraine. And it didn't help that Trump was kind of wishy washy on this. Now he was supposed to give Ukraine the license to manufacture their own Patriot missile interceptors, and again that would take a while to like spin up. But at least Ukraine would have that ability. We only license the patriot missile manufacturing to like I don't remember, like it's only like two or three other countries. So this is a big deal. But then like a couple of days after he said he was going to do it, he kind of like waffled on. It was like, yeah, yeah, you know how he is. He's like, uh, now, I'm not sure. We'll see what happens. So Ukraine, it's a dire situation there. They're just running out of people. It's a it's a really bad situation that.
Speaker 2: Is so unbelievably freaking sad. So how does this end? Is it just Russia's going to have the Crimean peninsula and that is what it is. You know.
Speaker 5: It's like, unless you want to fight to the last man, I don't see their alternative. And unless everybody in the European Union and the United States start sending more troops and actual troops, you know.
Speaker 2: To go fight.
Speaker 5: I just don't see how it ends any other way. Russia's got the manufacturing capability, the population. They basically conscripts people in Russia at gunpoint. You know, we know all about them using prisoners in the Gulag to go fight. They can just send these human waves of people over and over again, and Ukraine doesn't have the luxury of the manpower. And I mean a lot of guys like flood the country at the outside of the war. It's just a very grim but perhaps inevitable ending that Zelenski may have to give up part of at least the Crimean Peninsula. I just don't see any other way around it, Jesse. He says he's never going to do that. I don't blame him. I understand the motivation, the desire, but the numbers don't lie. I don't see how he gets out of this one.
Speaker 2: Bekay, let's come back to the States here for one more. California. It breaks my I know that's your home state, and it breaks my heart that our paradise state continues to rot the way is under these scumbag democrats. And I want somebody, anybody to tell me there's an end, insight, that it's going to end at some point in time and things are going to turn around. But I dude, I'm running out of faith. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, Jess, it's hard. I mean, I'm sitting in I'm sitting in southern California right now. The beach was a little way was away. My skin is a glowing bronze colored that's not found anywhere else in nature except on my skin. My beautiful tan. My ab veins are popping out. I mean, this is the home for ab veins and beautiful tans.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 5: However, it's being all screwed up by the policies here, and the gasoline is back up again. I paid five sixty a gallon this morning, and that was on base, by the way, so you can figure it's fifty cents more at most other places. And the energy is the highest in the country. We still have the highest number of vagrants in the country. It's really just really really hard to live here out on your own and as geographically spectacular as it is. I mean, I love driving from the beach and driving six hours to ski the beautiful mountains, Mammoth Mountain of the Sierra Nevadas. I love it. It's getting increasingly hard to do it. As far as how it's ever going to change, you'd need an entirely new chief executive, you need a new governor. So right now we have Steve Hilton running against the what's his name, Javier Basera or Baker Rhea, as Joe Biden called him. Steve Hilton will unfortunately lose, probably by double digits, which is very unfortunate because he's got a grasp of the issues here and underserah, it's just going to continue. There's not that nothing's going to ever change, and unless you replace them in the state legislature, nothing is ever going to change. And people continue to vote for it. I don't understand it. You can talk to them all day long about cost of living and high prices and high fuel costs and vagrants and everything else, and it just falls on deaf ears when it comes to election day.
Speaker 2: B Kay, what's your favorite little Debbie snat?
Speaker 5: Jesse? You know better than that. I don't eat little Debbie snacks. Poison like that does not enter this temple. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: My gosh, not even like an oatmeal cream pie. You seem like a cream pie pie?
Speaker 5: Well, well I am, I am. I am very into cream pies, that's for sure, So I guess that would probably be my favorite snack.
Speaker 2: I figured as much. BK, host of World News with p K, Thank you, my brother. Thanks Jesse, Chris, I've told you about Aubrey's homemade o'meal cream pies. Corey's never had him, has he. I know you've had him, Chris, but has brought I don't think she's made him since Gory started. Corey. She makes him from scratch. I mean the cookie, the little whipped cream in the middle. They are life changing. She'll bring them to some neighborhood cookout and everyone knows about him now. They eat them before the food like they're gone. They're gone, and if the kid you have to put them or the kids will just wipe them out immediately. I've insisted that she sets some aside for me before we even go, because otherwise they'll eat them before I get a chance to go over there. So it pairs well with the little Caesar's pizza that I bring. Anyway, we still have another hour. Who knows where we're going. Hang on,