Speaker 1: People, you got your brain felt. I gotta look at him. I'm not competing with our guys. I ain't come through you. I was gonna says, I ain't coming with my I ain't coming with them at all. Pete, this is the first time we are going to the n c wa A tournament and the girl. Yeah, so I gotta say this. Then it feels like the NBA is R and D for the future league. No, no, he got I say this, Damn. I say this because the women's game is more excited because they have a self courage, and then women's basketball has multiple stars in it. But more importantly, Kaitlyn is changing the game from her distance and where she shoot me from right.
Speaker 2: The league was R and.
Speaker 1: D for this now and all league we got what three or four guys said, the shoot themps aren't. That's what I'm saying. Steph's dame. Now, Seth, Seth can shoot that bitch D two. Let's not forget. But you got niggas in the game now who can shoot it. Right about five month old, we say can shoot deep ball. The transition of the coach being able to coach that bro's gonna have to go through a period of life. We're gonna say that. I'm saying that. I'm only saying it because it's driving rangers. So guess what I'm looking at in Nebraska is he Nebraska boy? Nebraska got I know, you know, Nate, I don't even know how. I'm not even gonna tempt this name. Japanese Curry nigga. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw him.
Speaker 1: He got the two K John and he istant money. He's his style. Pee is what's gonna change college basketball because you see what college basketball is trying to do, the pace. They trying to pick the pace up. Guess what kids ain't smart enough to play in the pace than not.
Speaker 3: While I said, it's easier for you to be Steph Curry than Lebron, So you gonna emulate Steph?
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, it's gonna be hardest. This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's when that's what hit me out. The kids that are shooting the deep ball. Man, y'all have no knowledge of shooting the deep ball. Y'all thinking y'all just coming out here shooting. Bro. It is a whole science to shooting from here to here to hear it is a whole workout It's a whole muscles you gotta develop in your court to be able to shoot back. Here, Bro, niggas is out here gunning and have no knowledge of that shot. You're gonna ask Kaitlin what her workout is. I bet she got an unbelievable core workout and she got a problem. Uh what do you call them? Planks and a bunch of shit? That's that strength is here. Her strength is from here, not up here. She'll have no bass.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That whole transition of what we're seeing, I'm seeing why the girl's game is in front of the guys. It's more exciting, it's high pace, and it's today's game. And with knowledge though the girl, Man, John, you see the girl from know to day, she plays with an IQ in a in a grittiness, the girl from South Carolinia. Look the little guard who got the who got the white chocolate in the game? Ye can't even had.
Speaker 2: The freshman Bro, who is going crazy? Bro?
Speaker 1: Bro, That's just what I'm saying, though. The the guys get this right here in their game.
Speaker 2: Bro, We're gonna be right here. We're gonna be right here.
Speaker 1: We need the Japanese curry in the college game, to make the game do what it's supposed to do. And we're gonna quit bitching in because now once you have these little stars, now, oh my god, Bro, he getting up, you see it? He nice? Lord, he looked like you're playing a video game. He's gonna get some money. He'll get some money. Let's get let's see what your let's see what your bracket look like.
Speaker 2: Though, you feel me?
Speaker 1: I gotta feel that out. So first yesterday start, Yeah, yesterday, but that one was just to get you know what I'm saying, how Howard and them many yeah, Yeah, for everybody out there feeling good, I want you all to understand something.
Speaker 2: It's these these glaring too much over. No, they're just dirty.
Speaker 1: Just got prints on them.
Speaker 2: No, they dirty.
Speaker 1: They got prints on they were dirty. I was touching them, bro, Well your hands was dirty. They got prints on them. Bro, they were dirty. Were the dirty chart They had some prints on them.
Speaker 2: They go they but it.
Speaker 1: Looks like you was planting flowers in them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You had dirt on them. He cleaned the dirt off. Prints on him. Dirty fingerprints, Bro, What they look like now? Dirty they look like?
Speaker 1: Now, so let me tell y'allself. They look like I just want to say, want to say reflection. You want to say, look at them now, yeah you were, You're feeling good. Look at them now the dirt You're feeling good. I'm saying, though, do they look dirty? Now? This is what This is what feeling good looks like. Right here, I can put the example, but I feel good. Yeah, I feel good. This is the example right here. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put something that tac on me in there.
Speaker 1: There you go, boy, my nigga been on them as the big hounds. Honey. You know a big girl. Honey, big girl is documented you on big girls. I just I just hit the one said out your big girls, fresh ass liz O. Mama, Let's get into this ship tigging in truth. Man, Listen, listen, listen. I gotta ask the bro. Is it a formula to get in a triple double? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They Lord, he did, Yes, it's over. You know who gonna go down?
Speaker 1: As to some of the greatest players, this ain't no knock on me.
Speaker 2: I'm being dead.
Speaker 1: Ass Joker, Sabonis and Luca from the Trip Man they up when to destroyed the triple double? Bro? Remember when it was hard to get a triple double, right, Man, Luca get a triple double falling over miss like Bro gave everybody the blue he did. Yo. It seems like now you can the triple double. Used to be like this far fast thing. Bro, you can get a triple double now. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What about Rondo and Braun they were getting them kind of early on before.
Speaker 1: That's how you telling the pace that's not at this pace that's high intelligence and then to Ki and did j Kid too. But you gotta play at a certain pace to be able to get some of those.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta have ball high ball usage. Yeah, Like you know what I'm saying. You definitely gotta dominate the ball. You gotta dominate.
Speaker 2: You can't be an off guard of coming all the guys who doing that.
Speaker 3: It is high usage, high usage you gotta be in order to do that, like over eighty percent. Yeah, you gotta hide like Joker high usage. Westbrook was hardly Lucas.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You can leave the league and you imagine Bro touching the ball every time day time down you every time you touch it.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: As people, they tuck ass niggas who sit in the corner and wait on the motherfucker. Like sometimes, bro, you don't touch the ball. Some guys don't touch the ball for like seven eight trips. Bro, that's absurd, right, But you don't go crazy if you ain't touch the ball in like three chance we're doing.
Speaker 3: It'll be tough playing with Luca right now. Oh yeah, it's tough for the role players. That's why it's hard for get all the way strug. Yeah, they struggle. It's hard to get consistency when you got a high usage player out there.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 3: But because like you bring, not only you bringing the ball up, you're going to get the rebound bringing the ball up, and then you dribbling, you getting about three hundred ribbles a game.
Speaker 2: You dictating everything, You dictate everything. At least with Joker.
Speaker 3: You know, if he don't get the rebound, he get it in the high posts. He ain't got to bring it up all the time. He ain't got to set the offense up. But like most of the guys getting it, you gotta you gotta, you gotta have the ball always in your hands so that that to me, now, is that stat water down?
Speaker 1: Now? Is it water? You know what I'm saying. I don't know. He can't, not necessarily, but I mean it was hard leave the league ball when you let you could. If you had about seven triple doubles, you probably led the league facts for the year for the year like seven seven, yeah, seven or eight of Now, Ship you getting like it's the pace.
Speaker 3: He's been like twenty up, thirty of them in a year. That's gonna leave the league serious? I think, uh, Ship, well, we got seventeen. I think so Botus got what fourteen? Man, Listen, it's the man. It's the year old.
Speaker 1: I got about twenty six. Said it's the year row Man, the year Rod game has came over here and dominated the game.
Speaker 4: Ya kich just twenty one this year?
Speaker 1: What trumple dunk? Come on, pete, come on pee? He probably what ninety per usage? He probably tested the ball four or five times in the possession, testing it every time, down, every time down, four or five times in the possession. Boom, boom and gold, pick a roll, throw back up, swinging up, throw back, No, me and you. He probably tested the ball four or five times in the possession. So people out there who don't know shit about basketball, y'all, y'all chopping, y'all, chiming in through. Some players don't even if the ball will rotate in that movement, which is what the coaches are trying to establish for everybody to get a to be in sync, to have a to have a flow. This is how shooters get in rhythm. So when you see these players out here out of rhythm, it is because the floorida the offense. Lucu come down. He liked the new Barkley, Bro. I mean, you can't say that because he in fishing with what he do. But it's the same thing Broun did. It's the same thing, you know what I'm saying. Like, when you have somebody that ball dominant, bro, you expect them to be great. But that ain't winning. No, No, that's style hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to win with that. Like, it ain't winning no championship.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get you to the playoffs, it's gonna show how grant of an individual player you are. But that style ain't winning. We saw James James Harden got close. But Golden State shows you how to win in this era, Bro, You got to move the ball. You need player and ball movement, and you gotta be able to make threes.
Speaker 1: I actually thought Milwaukee's formula is the formula for now.
Speaker 2: With that, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, no disrespect to Golden State because when they played Boston, I thought they had a good mix of.
Speaker 2: What you're saying.
Speaker 1: But think about Milwaukee when they won it. It wasn't a lot of household names on that team, and they did it the gritty way, you know what I'm saying. I felt like that defense that year was unbelievable. But Janni's lid that shit. You feel what I'm saying. They was healthy, you know what I'm saying. They was in rhythm, they hop right, same thing with Miamy, we say the same thing, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Jokic isn't even in the top fifteen of usage.
Speaker 2: This year because he don't set up the offense.
Speaker 4: So he gets the ball and he's dishing.
Speaker 1: So what are they talking about as far as usage?
Speaker 4: Much like them percentage that you have the ball off the glass? Kid, Yeah, so Jokic, Jokic is like, I believe, sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 5: And so the top five players, Lucas Bron Lucas, say Lucas number one, Giannice is two, Shay is three, ant is four, and Donovan Mitchell's five.
Speaker 4: He's been out, but just accumulate a percent.
Speaker 3: Got yeah, damn, that's why them is the players that's gonna ever thirty.
Speaker 4: But Doncic by a mile thirty six percent compared to number two, which is thirty two point eight with Joannis.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: So so so Joker is more efficient than all efficient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great word. Efficient than the usage, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He doesn't pound the ball, well, he dominates the He's your best passer with a nigga like Murray on that motherfuck you hear me? Murray? I love Jackson coming off the bench. They're great guards that can facilitate score the ball if you needed to hit threes. They fit in the system, right. But man, your best player is your big who has no athleticism or very little, and he's your best passor bro. That's gonna become the formula for ever. Listen, I'm saying Philly, Philly can.
Speaker 2: Do that with Joel.
Speaker 1: But he's a better scorer than passer, and Joker is a willing pastor.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. You feel me but.
Speaker 1: He's so dominant in side that he don't need a lot of shots.
Speaker 2: Dumbish fishing.
Speaker 1: I got another theory. I want to holler that before we go into it. Two seconds. So we're all watching the emergence of Anthony Edwards. We're all watching the emergence of Zion. Were watching Zion. He's in shape, he's bouncy, he looks bouncy. Right right, right, Okay, So I say this, man, is it me or we in the slap back dag of the league getting ready to go like this? No, no, no, not a turnover. But I think the face is finna change, bro. And I say this for the reasons of excitement, uh, and just the pure energy of what we're seeing from our young players to tatums to Anthony Edwards to shake guilty stuff. And guess what, who ain't even in this list? Joah, we ain't even talked about Joah. He gonna come back?
Speaker 2: Lord, is he gonna come back?
Speaker 1: So I say this, we are one in the slap dad middle of the league, changing faces and listen. As much as we want to say Lebron, Lebron probably has he's the most invested over this years. Uh, he has a whole uh team of kids that now have grown up, that were that were four or five. Now these are young gentlemen and the grown ups now, right, So you got twenty prominently with them the twenty what almost twenty years, right, So he got two decades of kids and fans and invested right, invested right. So I felt like Yanni's for a minute, is like the league's face. I hate to say it, but it is, right, And now it's kind of emerging's a joker. I feel like Lucas bron is still the league face. Hit me out, and I say that because he's the most invested. That's what I'm saying here, right, I'm saying this though with obviously joker can't disrespect the champion. The only ones come off like that. But I'm just saying I'm watching the league feel like it's for the first time, Pete, it's starting to shift, Pete. I feel like you're starting to move. If the Lakers don't go on to three to four game win streak, we're not necessarily talking about them, but we may necessarily may be talking about Brian or his accomplishments. Man, you see where Anthony Edwards through the boy in and man, it's that type of shit. It's that type of ship.
Speaker 2: I'm saying though, it's that type of ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the face of the league go beyond the best player, like you saying Gianna said, joker, the face of the league carry something more than that.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is Anthony Edwards is the brand of which the league is playing with. AI came in and he was crossing niggas. Man, when you have a rule change, when they start changing rules because you're coming in, your effectiveness is affecting the rules. That's what Anthony E was just doing right now. Anythingy that was just entato. These young boys shave these needs, are playing with the energy that you gotta. You gotta respect them, like damn, I ain't he step back doing he damn out of the bad dam They ain't me throwing, man, like bro, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm in my seat.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey baby, bring me I don't want to get out to seat. BA, bring me the fruit, punch with the I don't want to move you feel me? So that's what I'm saying. I watched bron all day straight up. You know, I love intelligence basketball, but the excitement p Yeah, we're shifting, Yeah, shifting majorly though, Yeah, majorly absolutely, But like you said, like the shift after we see.
Speaker 3: Lebron kd Steph, you know them, is that's the that's the face, that's the that's the now shift like whoever's the face? And you know you say Luca, Joannis Joker, but the face is more than the best player.
Speaker 1: Like I was saying earlier, it's who people gravitate to, Like that's why the personality, you got the charisma, who who they shoe walk, who dressing like putting the sleeve on.
Speaker 3: Right now it's Shaye, he's emerging, Tatum, Anthony Edwards. And then when Joah he gonna be on that list when he come back and show job, it's on that.
Speaker 1: List your boy uh and uh Zion Zion should be on that list.
Speaker 3: But now he's finally healthy and he's showing everybody. So like them is the five guys who are gonna be like right behind Curry, right behind Kevin Durant and Lebron's because of their personalities and people who gravitate toward them. Now, this is not a knock versus Johnie because right now Giannice is arguably the best player in the league. But I don't a lot of people not really gravitating to his style.
Speaker 1: Or or his shoes or his commercials and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Like you are when you see John the commercial or you see the fast Start.
Speaker 1: Or his interview, the effect his interview.
Speaker 3: You know, but you're seeing that when you see Anthony Evers interview, like, let me see what he just talked about it?
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I never see somebody watched their own ship. See what he talking about? My best dunk as classic.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna merge in the next I'll say, I give it three years.
Speaker 1: To where we all full full system, we full turn off new order. I got another one, bro, Why is it by coincidence?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: The playing game Goals, the Mavericks, the sun Man, Golden They and the Lakers.
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 1: You know why? I think those four teams are in the play in because the motherfucking league. No nigga's gonna watch. Bro, you put any other four teams in that. I don't know if I'm watching. I don't know if I'm stacking, I don't know if I care. You hear what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, bro. The ship that Miami did last night was Cinderella.
Speaker 2: I mean last year was Cinderella.
Speaker 1: You understand every team ain't gonna make a run like that. You understand that was special. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Playoff Jimmy was a real thing.
Speaker 3: I mean even I'm saying they've been the Lakers added to a certain because the Lakers was playing last year too, and they had a Cinderella and they went to the Conference of Right. So I'm saying, Bro, it's not by I don't want to say that, whatever it is, but Bro, those teams are there. It's just no, this is the what third straight year the Lakers are in the playing Let me get the fuck out, yea. God damn, damn many damn. It's like a reality TV show. They stay on the chopping block. God, you on the block again, stay on the top of.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Bro, Like god damn man, No, man, Man, I'm two of your favorite stars or three of the guess you see how high investment is in that in that talent pool. Man, them two them two teams that leave man so much. It's so much in that bundle. It's so much, man, Then it leave man. You imagine you imagine, no listen to this.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine a playoff this year with no Lebron and no stuff.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna go.
Speaker 1: Bro, that ain't that ain't gonna that, ain't gonna go. The numbers, the numbers don't say that.
Speaker 3: But look, one of them not gonna be there, one of them if they play each other. Look, they gotta get a call. Hold on, that's thirteen games. Hold on, it's thirteen games. We got the Lakers in the tenth spot. We gotta go to State in the nice spot. Uh yeah, we don't have to change this memo.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to move to go up. Move the Golden State, the Golden State.
Speaker 2: Look ready, I got the number, you got, you got.
Speaker 1: The script, you got the script. It okay, let's stats that over? Ready, for real? It's he in. They put in the fact. They said they send it to Beddom Jim, so we can feel me man for the for then that for the Stan. It's not by coincidence, bro, And guess what if those team is in it. I'm watching Pete. I got a popcorn. Everybody get out of here. I need the room quiet, turn up the volume. I'm in the arena. I'm right here. We're gonna see the emergence. I mean, this is what this is saying. We're gonna see the emergence of a new superstar. Like right now, these cats are stars. Man is a star, Shay is a star, Zion is a star. But you know you don't.
Speaker 3: You only get to that superstar levels by what you do in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Caitlin Clark has to be has to win n C double A h titled to be immortal.
Speaker 3: N C double A title. No, she's already working her way. She's got a following. She gonna get a shoe right when she come in.
Speaker 2: I'm asking she's superstar though?
Speaker 1: She superstar when you got Travis Scott com into your game, so you so you don't have to win a championship to be No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: This is different though with the girls. The girls is a little different because this is college too, you're talking about. I'm asking if she's she's superstar, she's a super superstar in the n b A No, no, no, hold on before you jump, is she a superstar without it, without without a title? She a star right now then, but she gets to the w n b A wins she yeah, that's next left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she a superstar. It's different with her, Well, you gotta she got all she got a call following. When you got a call following, which one is it?
Speaker 2: Then all right, you gotta have a call following. We got a new.
Speaker 1: Isaac cutting off.
Speaker 3: If you don't have if you got a call following, or rock stars coming to your game, or other superstars entertainers.
Speaker 1: Come into your game, you're a superstar. Like like bron was a superstar in high school. Yes, you know what I'm saying. He wouldn't have won state or been he still was a superstar. So you don't need to be a champion entertainer. Don't got to win an Oscar or Grammy to be a superstar. But the Oscar puts you on the next level. That's what I'm saying. You are as a superstar. You there, I'm asked, like even before Lee, are you a superstar without the accolades? Depends on your call following didn't win it, didn't win a ring superstar. So what I'm saying people want to dress like you can come up superstar. Yeah, you don't have so you can be a superstar. Don't win, you don't have to win it.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, based that's how I said, based on your playoff performance, you could go.
Speaker 1: To superstar level.
Speaker 3: You don't have to win it all become a superstar, but you gotta have some performances to where people gonna be like damn. You know what I'm saying, You gotta be like god, damn, he a superstar. I thought the accolades for no, accolades take you to a mortal status. You know, you start building that up. That's when you're building up your resume. When you start, then you the accolades take you to be an immortal.
Speaker 1: So if Kanye never win a Grammy, never win American Music, went, never win nothing, he's still he still is a superstar, still superstar. Yeah, So so that's kind of contradiction what you said about Canada. So now she's a superstar, she's a superstar, she has a super So.
Speaker 2: She don't win a championship in the n Cuba, She's.
Speaker 3: Still still a superstar because once that once, if her game on with like all the rest of the games, you got sixteen, you got thirty two games on, everybody gonna if they all on the same TV, everybody gonna gravitate to her game.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna watch her game South Carolina. I'm gonna watch South Carolina in her just because I'm game called. You know, I'm saying, yeah, you gonna watch them, but you're gonna you know, they gonna get.
Speaker 3: There, gonna go deep in the playoffs, whereas her squad can get popped in the first round.
Speaker 4: Caitlyn hasn't even been drafting. The WNBA and the Indiana fever like ticket sales have gone up, try tremendously. Just just off her. Yeah that's superstar.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's an effect. Yeah, you got a call following you a superstar. That that's the definite. You don't have to win at the highest level. As long as you got that following where you grab, where people gravitate towards you, that's superstar. You know some people who bought her in line on starting the start them and when they win it, then they become a superstar.
Speaker 1: Now she think that you could.
Speaker 2: Be a star.
Speaker 1: She she's I got her as a superstar. She a superstar. I got old girl in uh In in l s u Angel Reese. She has superstarredom around her. She has an effect. You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, Caitlin has another just because of the accolades and the stuff she's accomplished with regular breakings and how you know that hasn't been done in years, and you know what I'm saying. And I think, yeah, she comes with a crazy bag, right, But I think that when you win it bro it just that's what puts you on super star. Like I can't even denyw with Sabrina. No, I see this is a superstar. Yeah, but if serena superstar, if she don't win, Sabrina is still when you get your shoes, she a superstar if she does. Okay, she has a one ship, she's a superstar. She has a shoe. I don't see girls walking around here with her hair do or wanting to be Sabri. I don't see that. I see cats at the gym wearing her shoe, hooping. Okay, okay, I don't see that. I don't I'm talking about don't see girls rocking her hair, not saying she knows you know, I mean, she don't keep it in.
Speaker 2: Saying superstar, superstar to me.
Speaker 1: Ai. I see AI actually come in in the club and niggas is in here with headband's on head his hip hop We're in the club though.
Speaker 3: Influence on hip hop culture, because we know when you influence have a hip hop culture influence, that's that's crossing over to that superstar when you can go that's effect from hip hop culture, pop culture and all of that when you got that type.
Speaker 1: Of influence across the board mainstream. So if Jordan never wins a title, is he still more? Is he still Jordan's.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not wearing his shoes today like that? The fuck what Jordan was in the eighties? We had to you know what I'm saying, What you mean? We had the shoes and ship, we had it on. Who else shoe are we wearing outside of Jordan? Who else shoes are we wearing?
Speaker 3: Man Kolbe who not playing in a game, who's not around the game no more?
Speaker 1: But I'm saying Jordan's We was we was being like Mike was leaking our tongue out. Was he elevated Jordan's SUPERSTARTU?
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, is he if he don't win ship, is he a superstar? Yeah, he's still a superstar, but he's not Jordan's So what does the what does the accolades? What the accolades? The accolades do? The accolades make you immortal? I think it's a little superstar and consistency different super You could be a superstar. People forget about you, a mortal. You dead, and people still talk about you.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. The accolades make you immortal.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a statue, You're gonna get something hung around over here in the museum arena somewhere. It's gonna always be something out there to remember you by when you get the accolades. That's the difference right there.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: That's a hard argument because a y'all is gonna get a statue.
Speaker 2: It's me and.
Speaker 1: Mortem what I'm saying. He's He's right, He's impacted. No, he's impacted the guards from not only culture, but how you played the cross all that shit. I'm saying. He had a big influence on Steph Curry. He's affected how you affect culture, how you affect the game. Hey, y'all affect the three sixty of it. That's what I'm saying here. And it's without a championship. But he was big in our culture. He was big and not just sports, but what it repped. When you come from all culture. He got the he got the story. You know what I'm saying. It ain't really no marketing. It's the real life of Ai and his effect. I don't think he was going for that, just a fly nigga and motherfuckers. When you fly, motherfuckers want the copy was fly? You feel me? I'm saying the effect. If he don't won a championship, Lord, y'all can still go to China and be on the moon to be still feel me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm saying, motherfuckers still want to be like Jordan. But I don't know if he were looking at him the same if he don't win six titles.
Speaker 3: If we're saying all this, we can't be out here just loosely using the term superstar, because everybody in a superstar.
Speaker 2: That's the points.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. We're arguing to dope ass point and they don't even know this more like a little rid of little back and forth. And I ain't argue with you, my niggah, but on some real ship. So in today's game, it's just how many superstars we got into NBA NBA.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: If you won and you have the effect of culture, then I'm labeling you or you got the influence on the game on all of it. It's the three sixty because I'm using he y'all, that's the bar and he don't even have a championship. Yeah, but I see niggas with Steph Curry, shit on. I see I see his gear, I see niggas rocky, I see Niggas doing his ship. I see I see all that.
Speaker 2: I see all that, right, I see.
Speaker 1: Niggas doing bron ship, pushing it down and want to be broun. You know what I'm saying. I got bronze on KD got there. Y'all know who I am, and I got there. You know what I'm saying. Kyrie got a crazy niggas. Niggas love Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Joh So who the superstars? And today how many we got Joe?
Speaker 1: I see little niggas with John. Niggas got the whole, you know, John got the y'all everybody swear stuff. John got the whole ron KD staff. So is Luca a superstar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with nobody rocking his shoes.
Speaker 1: I don't see nobody dressing acting like Lucy. That's why I score. It's hard. But where he at he is, what's the definition of superstar?
Speaker 3: It's just how you influenced culture. The three sixty, Right, that's how you influence called the three sixty.
Speaker 2: Let me say something to you.
Speaker 1: If we're going by the three sixty rule, man, it's probably like four five motherfuckers. Luca not a superstar, not by this.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, right, that's crazy. Not by this definition. He's just a joker a superstar. I don't see people dress well because he's he's not an American pop culture superstar, but they're superstars in their country.
Speaker 1: We're going by this definition of three six. So we're talking about American pop culture. That's how hip hop culture American? Man, are you an American superstar? Luca Donkins can go to the hottest club in New York and get in and get in cool, he can get in. Yeah, paparazzi, Yeah, they gonna know who he is. He's a star, a super star. I don't think you're a superstar till you get your accolade. Brother, So he's not a superstar. That's tough. I don't know, nobody want to hear that. But I believe that we're going by this definition here. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's Joker a superstar if we're going by cultural and I'm just saying, if it's not gonna be a lot of motherfuckers like a it's not gonna be a lot of motherfuckers like Brons, not gonna be a lot of mother for like Jordan's that affect.
Speaker 2: The culture like Cole. You hear what I'm saying, Miss Is told.
Speaker 3: You Kawhi a superstar. Who's a bigger superstar? Kawhi or James Harden Kawhi, I don't know, because the coach James Harden. That's what I'm saying. That's why you're wanting to James Harden. What's the difference. It is a big, bigger super So that's what I'm saying than Kawhi. Leonard right, and Kawhi had won this one that when Harden got the shoes people by Harden, it's a bigger superstar than Kawhi.
Speaker 2: I would agree. I would agree, right.
Speaker 1: Influence on the game and influence, So what's the fun is that? So what's the accolades? You could be cracking in the hood and ain't nobody else fucking with you and you still be good. It's all in all. It kind of comfortable home and off the court. Listen, I'm gonna tell you what the new it is. When you cracking in the hood or you got culture with you, guess what happens. Corporations coming down seek you real ship because corporations are trying to figure out how to penetrate culture. You know what I'm saying. A lot of times corporations are so synthetic that it has nothing real the reason why you're tapping into the culture, because.
Speaker 2: It's all body and souls.
Speaker 1: It's all ruts in the whole ship.
Speaker 2: Niggas is coming out with styles, hip.
Speaker 3: Hop, culture, pop culture across the board. All that ship, all that ship. So I say that to say, so, who's a bigger superstar?
Speaker 1: We gotta read, we gotta redo the word superstar about Tatum.
Speaker 4: It's Russels Catorade signature shoe, multiple conference finals appearances, but he hasn't won it.
Speaker 2: He's a superstar without winning them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a superstar. So you know the definition is is not only fluid, but the definition ain't even clear. We're talking now superstar. Yeah, yeah, nigga, if they put you on the front of the page or something, if you got your own shoe, if you got them, go out here and do some crazy shit or just do some shit and you end up on the front cover something that That's what I'm saying. So, who's the biggest outside of Lebron? Giants? Listen because Lebron is on a whole nother plateau. It's like thirty minutes he is, So, but who's the biggest superstar in the NBA not named Lebron? Steph Stephanians, Stephanianni's And if I'm being you have to rank them. So, if I'm being honest, because everything's about waves, bro it goes, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go shake Gil Chris and Anthony Edwards as as Forrest. It was ain't wanting ship. But your niggas and niggas at the game, they are emerging. They not superstar shity niggas. Shake it out like new money man, like y'all watch out man. Nobody getting out of the fucking the test the truck. Ain't nobody got to test the truck in the league.
Speaker 2: Man stop man.
Speaker 1: The man picked up from what Westbrook was to look when Westbrook love Ok asked the best dressed shape, picked that bitch up and put it on. He's a new rock star in the league. That's what I'm saying, Bro, they have rockstar energy. Them niggas a superstar. They go to a club.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Y'm felling him.
Speaker 1: You hear me not they hit that, well, dollars, they hit that, but that mon there, go back and look at players, right. You know what I'm saying, y'all, I'm talking about Bro Anthony. That was shade because hit the club, you crack it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think Shane is a superstar yet. I think he on the verge of it. I think he on the verge of I think it's still some places he can go because they not on national TV every week.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He he not in the commercials.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even know if he got a shoe out Converse. Listen, people ain't really buying Converts.
Speaker 4: But that's coming.
Speaker 3: He's coming. I think That's why I say he's an emerging superstar. He has everything that the ingredients he in the oven, right, now, Lord, he in the oven. He he ain't came out the oven yet. He is an emerging superstar.
Speaker 2: He's on top of the stove cooling off. No, he's not not shipping.
Speaker 1: You is on the stove. Nigga, he first team this year. You pull up the VP. Is still a bigger superstar than him. You know the fun He not crazy. If ja in the line, shaken the what when you anywhere? Go to New York right now, get the fuck out here. Okay, that he's still my move to They might still move to rope him. He's gonna move to rope for James hard over him and it's gonna bite them in the ass they let him in. James Horbbll gonna be out the league about three years a minute, and Shae Gilts is gonna be on another James Harden is a bigger superstar right now. To shake guilt. Just they fly off to China. When he get off that airplane, it's gonna look like, God damn it, the motherfucker whole country in the airport.
Speaker 2: No COVID out here right now, it's light.
Speaker 1: If Shane, if he get off the airport, it's just gonna be a sign with his name.
Speaker 2: It's a few.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers right there, and he gonna walk straight to his car. Come on now, don't don't, don't, don't do that. Come on, just be emerging. He ain't off the oven yet. Just because you're talking loud.
Speaker 2: I'm just seeing you, right, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I gotta get louder. You want to hear right? You better get your gas up. I got you, got your gas up, right, got his gas up today. Came in with arms out today, right, sweat like a motherfucking you feel me right right? This is you feel me? If you feel me, wasn't fucking definition right? If you know me, well, it's fucking this is you feel me?
Speaker 2: Percionified right here? You hear me?
Speaker 1: Right hey, I make sure you get a whole picture of this, both from right right right right, Hey, that nigga said, shake geers, give a little sign. He's gonna have a sign. His son got his name. They land in China.
Speaker 2: He's tripping.
Speaker 1: You know, that's how you know when you lead the country.
Speaker 4: He's about to be back to back first team on.
Speaker 2: Right man, hear it?
Speaker 1: I get all that.
Speaker 2: James is the bigger investment in that I got.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He bigger.
Speaker 1: Were talking mean in the oven though, Lord here living right now here on the Lord. Now he on the list, bro, he on the rock star list. Bro here on the AI list. He's not there yet, he's gonna get just said he's on the other you're talking about he No, we're still basing nah he he not. We're still throwing more ingredients in the Yeah. Yeah, come on this sigga cannot You have never made the cake in your life. Stop something, acting like you got wrists working all this nigga stop.
Speaker 2: Look see that's how I know he ain't never stirring nothing.
Speaker 1: You already taking the juice from the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of him.
Speaker 1: About nigga headwork here look look that's the wrong wrist work, wrish work, don't look right. That's basical. We're taking the juice. Throw it over the turkey, you know here on the store lork cooler. All you tripping back to back first teams too.
Speaker 3: Nigga, James Harden, you already got him on your plate. He already, he got you already made.
Speaker 1: You're done, dude, You're like that, you man, You're done. I see balls on your ship. I see you know, I see what you did. He I see what you still you got potatoes and ship or you're done? That ship dropped up on your ship and you stop? Man, this shit is that you what the dessert to get that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Two three years? Lord, two three years. You know what I'm saying, Oh my god, have a little sign you trip? He said, ship, I just saw that ship. You ain't ship. You ain't just getting the right on this to the car. You don't move out the waves. You know what I'm saying. You know what it is when you go over there? Man, he what is your worry level of the Clippers right now?
Speaker 3: I mean I got a high worry level right now because I said this the other day on the show that they don't got no leadership out there right now with Wesbrook out Westbrook. People don't understand how big Westbrook is for that team.
Speaker 1: Like who's the voice outside?
Speaker 3: And you got leadership on the sideline, but you know you gotta have leadership in that locker room, the game, the game on the bench right there, and like like Westbrook since he's went, damn think about this. He who gonna say something like I respect Kawhi and I respect where Paul George is coming from. And I respect hard, but the loudest voice in that room is Westbrook because he showed the most passion, he showed the most energy. Them dudes come out ball. George is like, we ain't playing with no hustle, we ain't pay no heart. And every time we see Westwood Pray play, that's where he breathes. So since he been out, it's no wonder why they look like that. And so his numbers ain't gonna say like they used to speak. You know what I'm saying, But his mental approach, his his respect in the locker room and on the court, go a long way in his presence. And that's one thing we don't give Westbrook his flowers for because yeah, he hasn't won a championship, but we know he gonna play hard. We know he respected and he and he gonna hold all of y'all accountable.
Speaker 1: And they ain't got that right now with him out, Who you expecting out of those three to do that? Who has the energy that got don't know? I honestly don't know. I ain't never been in the locker room for him, but I go off with what I see on the court.
Speaker 2: Ask me too.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You express it on the court.
Speaker 3: Your leadership comes out on the court, right, you know, it's different ways to lead. Like Kawhi, I'm sure he's a leader, but he does it in a different way.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Paul George.
Speaker 3: Is a leader, but the way they need it needs to be on the court.
Speaker 1: So you said they need a different type of leadership. Yeah, they need Westbrook on the court. James Harden is the point guard. He dominates the ball, he sets the sets. He you know, he gonna Westbrook gonna make it uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes leadership can't always be comfortable. It's not it's not always cool either. It ain't always cool. He the one that's gonna make it uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the other three you would do that making it like like Paul George may do something on Kawhi's be like man, you know, just you know, swing it or something, whereas I feel like Westbrook, like man, you gotta swing it.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: We're trying to win out here, Like man, I ain't That was a bullshit shot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They get those conversations get uncomfortable in the leadership, bro, you think you should do it? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what they missing.
Speaker 1: That's real. I'm saying that listened to nobody wants to have that conversation that's uncomfortable, just to say something to the like who Gordon Bonn Like, ain't nobody Ain't nobody.
Speaker 6: Over there doing that sometime it's uncomfortable, But you gotta say it, you know, man, God damn do something.
Speaker 1: We put Bonner six feet age. We need never look at this again straight up. And I hear you though, because it's needed right now. You don't get to get these games back right So what's the worry level?
Speaker 2: One to ten?
Speaker 3: I mean until Westbrook come back. If he come back, I know he dealing with a hand injury. That's crazy because his on core presence and his leadership is needed. I'm not sure they can turn that around because it's it's mental with them and they need that strong mentality around.
Speaker 1: And it ain't enough for him to be on the bench. Given that type of leadership that needs to be that need to.
Speaker 3: Be failt on the court, It need to be felt on the court in a huddle, like he can only say so much on the bench coming to the games, but like when you feel in this injury, his energy when he go out there, he got five points, two rebounds, but he just doll or took a major charge, a big steal. That inspires the team, you know what I'm saying, And so that's what they mixing. I think it's only a coincidence that they've been playing like this since he went down.
Speaker 1: I actually think that when you go through stuff like this, though, it actually forces one of those three or someone else to actually step up. And that's what that's what's gonna have to happen. I'm being dead ass, like I just feel like you are who you are. Yeah, you are who you are, but at some point you get frustrated, just like you said, hey man, I don't think that was a good shot.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. But bro pol all three of those guys are.
Speaker 1: Competitors, man, and when you start losing or you start going in a certain way, man, that that leadership from that competitiveness comes out. But that leadership you gotta feel that spirit on that's spirit like not know, hey man, that was that was a bad shot. You know, man, I was a ship shot. We're trying to win out here. That was some bullshit. That's like like you're gonna feel You're gonna feel my passion because I'm trying to win. I mean, you might not like me saying that, but you're gonna feel it. That's a lot. That's a lot of gas too. Yeah, sometimes you gotta have it. He got the gas. Nah, it's just how you say ship too, lord, It is how you say stuff. But you know what, Buddons you could push with certain guys, you know, saying, ain't nobody gonna make it uncomfortable like that, you know it needs to be. I don't know, I don't I don't know what about tu man? Louis only can do so much from the coach of perspective. You know, we all we played for a number of coaches.
Speaker 3: The coaches can only but it means something different when it coming from another player, you know.
Speaker 2: That, and especially somebody that's out there, which yeah, that's in that's in the field. So so what you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think the uh you think that you think the Pelicans catch catch the Clippers?
Speaker 3: I think they gonna catch him. I'm seeing Zion I'm sick. I'm seeing Zion. Look he he looks deaf, he.
Speaker 1: Bouncing, He in shape, he looks motivated, and he playing.
Speaker 2: With passion too.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: So I've been saying, I've been watching him the last three weeks. Lord, I've been watching him. He looked like he in shape. And the best thing about him this year they playing scrappy to the best thing.
Speaker 1: The best thing about him this year he available, He healthy, he healthy, he available.
Speaker 3: He heard all the whispers, all you out of shape. He heard like all you you're getting too big. And I just heard he didn'e lost twenty five pounds since what All Star.
Speaker 4: He's played fifty seven of sixty eight games this year.
Speaker 1: So and you think he's a second you think he's a second tier guy. You think he's a second season, second half guy. Anyways, well, I think I don't know if he is the person or second half. He been out every year. What I'm saying, though, he's gonna have to change. He's gonna have to start the year like this, That's what they so like.
Speaker 3: He has to see his blueprint where it is right now the last two months, and you got to carry that into the rest of your career, because you can't just you can't just step up and say, oh, I need to lose it now. I see what everybody's talking about. I feel what everybody's talking about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This has gotta be his mindset now the rest of his career.
Speaker 2: So they can you think they catch the clips?
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna catch the Clippers.
Speaker 3: They playing the best basketball outside of Denver and the in the Celtics right now. I think they didn't want like seven eight games. Said again, they didn't want like eight out of the last nine games something like that.
Speaker 4: They're eighty two in the last ten.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, and that's important. Cast Murdy the third they they're supporting. Cast is playing with a high level of confidence too, Ingram all those guys, Yeah, who you got?
Speaker 3: As much as much as I love the Clippers, it just when I hear we're not playing hard, we're not playing with effort with thirteen games to go, How can I ride with that? Like what you just think you can turn it around with thirteen games to go?
Speaker 1: We don't have an identity. How you say that?
Speaker 3: Or how you a team with no identity in the fourth seed going into the playoffs. That that was deep to me, I was like, damn you you't to play sixty five games with no identity, damn And that's how you feel. So if you don't, if you don't know who you are, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: That's today, man. You know how you go.
Speaker 1: You have good days, bad days. Y'all had a bad day feeling that way said it, But identity, you can't say that I know who you are?
Speaker 2: Right you are?
Speaker 1: You probably just don't want to you know, right you don't want to say it, And then too, I'll be honest, man, playoffs get here, shit, all that shit changes up because now you got to be what you need to be.
Speaker 2: Fuck you are? You got to be what you be?
Speaker 1: You feel me? That's you know what I'm saying. Are you concerned with Halliburton's drop off? His drop a little bit?
Speaker 3: I really ain't heard much from Indiana or Halliburtons since to play the nd season tournament, like the guys really got it. Seemed like guys really got excited for that end season tournament. You know why. I don't understand why. The level of play and I know he dealt with an injury. He wasn't able to sustain that maybe he's still injured, maybe he's playing injured, or you know, maybe the Pascal Siakame effect came in and you know, kind of took him away, took the ball from him, possessions away from him before because before, you know, he kind of dominates the ball. But now he got a guy he can kind of rely on, you know, to take some of the scoring and some of the possessions out of his hands. So I don't know if it's the injury or a combination of those two, you know. I mean, I don't know, you know, the or the adjustment of having a new All Star in there, that can be it, you know, trying to make him feel comfortable, trying to make him feel like he belonged. You know, you could take a sacrifice in your stats. So I wouldn't even say I'm concerned because his game is really based on team play, and yeah, I like him to shoot better, but you know, when you're trying to implement a whole nother star, sometimes you take a step back. So you know, we'll see when the playoffs here. If they shoot, they are in the plan right now, right, Yeah, I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, seventh spot, half a game out of the getting out of the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look at it like this, though it could be just the season two pp think every se So I'm gonna say this, man, because this is real. Man, you don't play eighty two games in all. Eighty two games is great games. You're gonna have peaks and valleyes. You're gonna have, you know, days where you know you feel good as soon as you get hit, as soon as you get nicked, or soon as you get get.
Speaker 2: Like a new injury.
Speaker 1: Nobody's one hundred percent, by the way, and then too, the sacrifice you gotta take when you take on a new bed star or a new merging guidance on your team. See, I can con score twenty plus in this in this game, twenty five plus being the man on the team before. So that interjection into you should make you more efficient, should take some pressure off you. You know what I'm saying. I look here like this, man. We never talked about how heavy the fucking season is. Man, Eighty two games is heavy. Go get here. You gotta make stars stars. I get it, I get this.
Speaker 3: How consistent are you throughout the course of consistency is what makes you a stark gy That's what makes you great. I can't open up a can of of whatever soda and it'll be a different taste every time. You know what I'm saying. It gotta be consistent. It gotta be consistent.
Speaker 1: I get it. And in that consistency is what we know you for, right exactly. I think that first off, this is first time around as being on this level, this type of attention. So each year he's going to grow into something better. But I just think, too, Bro, it's the season, the season is heavy. They they actually had had him do a lot, and he actually you know, answered the call with some of that, and I just think I just see him getting run down. And I think when you get to the playoffs, stef last week of April or the last two weeks of April, when you know, when you start getting five games whatever, you get refreshed or you get rejuveniles. I'm looking for Halliburn to be rejuveniles when we come to the playoffs. I don't here for what it looks like right now. Indiana, uh and and and the Magic and the Knicks and little scrappy teams like this, you don't want to play them them scrappy energizing Nah. So they on that list, Indiana's on their list, and all ship we got we got them tonight that they on that. You know what I'm saying. So I'm looking for them to be I don't care how this finishes. Wherever they are, they gonna get a reassurgence of energy and they're gonna affect the playoffs when you see them, teams get popped, they gonna be they playing, spoiling some of that ship.
Speaker 3: But you know, like I know, at this stage of the season, this is where you want to be playing your best basketball, not necessarily pee, yes you do.
Speaker 1: That's eighty two games, right, So you said that they want to be playing the last week of March on it to April. That's when I want my best basketball. That's where the Miami Heat. You remember the heatlast ship? You only got games games left? I got it.
Speaker 2: Where we are and where we at the in the day, what's the day right around sixty seven?
Speaker 1: The last week of March like that, you know that last week of March going into April first. I'm just saying versus March first, I'm killing.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I'm a burnout probably like nah, you gotta know, you know, this is a marathon, okay, every marathon runner, right, and then you get into a rhythm and then at the end you you you you hauling you haller mass at the end of the last five miles of the marathon.
Speaker 2: Not a sprit.
Speaker 1: You crazy. You don't want the marathon ran, No marathon watching, watch you watching it running? It's too that pace a marathon pace kicked back up at the end. This is where it got. You ain't all gun and you nah what no marathon ran like that?
Speaker 2: No, this is the end of the race right here, got your team game, and what's the race for?
Speaker 1: You create the momentum going into the playoffs, are right, So I'm saying that I'd rather that momentum start at the end of March going into April.
Speaker 2: It's what about how many games left in? I wont like ten games?
Speaker 1: I want like, give me ten games because then I'm gonna have two and a half week gag because the week Lord injuries. Lord if I gas if I say.
Speaker 2: Like March first, were coming off play all.
Speaker 1: Star energy, boo, we're twelve in a row, ten in a row, eight in row, whatever it is, right, man, March first, we get that morementum man. By time you get to to late month, you already know motherfuckers niffed up, been playing instrumitt. Now you gotta cut it back.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying to tell that to these players today. Joker right now has been playing some of his best basketball the season. Right now, Jalen Brown has been killing the last month. Zion the last I'm down the skirts.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous, like I'm nervous All Star and Brown, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: It's been killed.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: One night with the lights off, this is where my knee hits the bed post and I might be out.
Speaker 2: After the atmosph I'm just sitting Anthony right now, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. What I'm saying right now is the time I'm nerve picking up.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to pick like, That's what I'm saying, Like next week when the last week of March are damn there, right, So that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Pepe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Was like I need that, I need thirty days of rhythm ship and then you what April first, I need rhythm. You just played sixty seves rhythm. Nah, hell no, that's a big ass.
Speaker 2: I need rhythm. Need I need to walk in the clubs rhythm. I need to be right. I get it. I want it at the end of March. I don't want it to begin.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a whole new song by then. Does rebounding where you so? Okay? See is twenty seventh in rebounding and due to the lack of I guess height.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got We talked about this the Leggas transit. Well, I'm just saying he's one big. The rest of those guys, it's almost like we in the Arab to wear your guards and your forward. Your guards lead you on rebound There most of a lot of these teams. When I'm looking up and I see Luca Donkey drivers and nine rebounds a game that was unheard of in a long rebounds though, yeah, because it's more.
Speaker 2: Three shot well at the pace we always.
Speaker 3: Say so now their guards gotta be better rebounders, longer, longer rebounders though, Pete the rebounds above the key, That's.
Speaker 1: What I said. That why they gotta they gotta track the ball better. It ain't about the bigs no more. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We away from that era where you got bigs dominating rebounds, giving you fifteen rebounds a night.
Speaker 1: When they loan like this, though, usually the rebounds bro b from goddamn top, from the rim, probably free throw line.
Speaker 2: So you're working in a radiance of that.
Speaker 3: With they team speed and athleticism, they should be a better rebounded.
Speaker 1: Team, but not all. So okay, I'm gonna say this. When I feel like, when you are a team and you have a strength you get, you give up something else. Nelly will play small ball, not to beat you in rebounding and whatever, but to beat you in pace and then match up issues. He thought Rudy T did the same thing, right, So when I watch, okay, see they play off that DNA a little bit of having a mismatch at one point.
Speaker 2: Okay, see come down there like okay, let's see. Oh okay, j Dub you got.
Speaker 1: It, come in and then he can get and there's to create for him. I'm saying that that when you do that, because that's what they're based off of. Frow out one end right, check, you come up, you get a small u ro big that everybody emerges in the middle. Now you got corner threes, you got outside shots. That's you know what I'm saying, that's the forum of pretty much you're gonna give up something when you have a certain style that's working aute.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: For them to be able to have those advantages like that, they're gonna give up rebounding, officer rebounding and all that. And then they got guards that can rebound. Jay Dubble going that ditch seven.
Speaker 3: A lot of times your rebounding translates to your defense, you know what I'm saying. So like, where where's Oklahoma ranking defense?
Speaker 1: Where you gotta be high? You know why, because they're top team, the top team, they probably meant the top mid tier, the top ten. I think they're out the top ten. Huh, they're out of the top ten.
Speaker 2: Bet the hundred bet no.
Speaker 4: Bet, I'm just gonna go off of opposing points.
Speaker 1: So look, man, we need a certified stat man on the side. Man, you know what I'm talking about. Just teed up sitting in here. You know what I'm trying out right? You know what I'm saying teams ain't stat Boy, they stayed got top ten.
Speaker 4: They take fourteenth in terms of opposing points against point.
Speaker 3: When you're giving up that many many rebounds, it's gonna it's gonna fi out a good rebound and it's affecting your defense because you're not finishing the possession.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Pee, the trend of two bigs is back.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Minnesota kicked it off. Everybody knocked them for that trade.
Speaker 1: But I'm seeing more top rebounding rebound team. Look at Cleveland, a good rebounds, good rebound team. All the all the guys that got two bigs or two big guys. Man, that's the.
Speaker 2: Same knock on sick, same knock on set. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They are they are. They are a high paced team that can get you gonna hurt them in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Out there that's gonna hurt Okay, seeing the playoffs, they could be a team that can be in the conference finals or lose the first round. You know what I'm saying. I can't say that about Denver.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't say that about I mean, they're the only team I feel like at the top. You know, I think Minnesota. I think New Orleans and Minnesota. Minnesota's hurt. Manah, if they get healthy, Minnesota can make a run. If they can make a.
Speaker 1: Run, Minnesota's really hurt. I think it's getting really heavy for ed. I love the Medallion's kid. I think he's stepping up. I think everybody is stepping up due to all the injuries. I'm a huge nas re famous read it's nice. Yeah he got hurt the other night. So yeah, health, like anything, is gonna be the big question mark for all these teams. But going back to the rebounding and rebound and also reflects second, third chance points man, And when you're in the playoffs, man, second and second chance points are everything when you get to it, three attempts at the rim per possession and that that that's that's game changing.
Speaker 2: Like that would change the momentum of how you even look. You got them getting out in the first round. Who okay, see yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: They might have to see they could potentially see Dallas Phoenix, Lakers or go to State if they got to see any of those teams they getting out the first round. If so, which team can they beat out of them?
Speaker 2: For they can beat all of them. They can beat all them in a series. But but you know, like you know this, like I know this, O.
Speaker 1: K D different in the playoffs. Book are different in the playoffs. Gonna be you know what I'm saying. Everybody's gonna be different. So yeah, it's gonna be Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. Okay, See, they gotta see any Booker or KD in the playoffs. Gonna have to within the jungle adapt You're gonna have to see Lebron and have to if I gotta walk down here every day, I gotta see Luca And you have to deal with be homie every day out here, bro, until you deal with it or get some monder standing. Bro. They're gonna have to go this route. Ain't no easy routes. They go this Wright left, Oh ship hold on, let me, oh ship hold on, let me you just go. It is what it is, which where you're going, and you're gonna have to pick your poison. And I think you know, from fans looking at it from this perspective, were looking at it right, man, from the inside end. They like ship. They looking at it like.
Speaker 2: Man, we can beat man. We can, man, we can.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They probably thinking, man, we can beat philis, Man, we can beat the Golden said we can. You know what I'm saying, right because man, listen, say what you want.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, see got some dogs like they don't got no experience, ain't got no experience, but ship And I said, some little motherfucker, not the big mom because he was a dog.
Speaker 3: They've been behind the gate barking. They ain't gotta let out the gate yet, and chase nobody down. Just that little motherfucker who over there behind the gate barking right now. And you know that dog when you walk through the day, just behind the gate, barking up and up the gate. And they standing there. Okay, see that's little puppy that's over the big bowl like this, and I don't chase you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: He just right that gate. Would be like no no, no, no no no no no, all right, all right, gonna run to you. You're gonna cut all this disrespell. Ain't you say they all balk no bite, that's what you know. I don't know yet They behind the gates still, they behind the gates. Ste ain't nine niggas at the bone, your motherfucking ass. Okay, see, don't get it fucked up, because it ain't all the glimpse and glamouring and got the lights.
Speaker 2: Don't know. We ain't seen them in the playoffs yet, like making deep run. They might they might, I might.
Speaker 1: Open the gate and just start packing them and stuff. This is sh come here, disrespectful. He's so disrespelled. Dark starting to be number two in the West. Look at my head, be Thember two in the West. You're a puppy. Say that that's what you insinuated you. They gotta have it. You could be a big dog that don't bite. I mean, damn, that's all I didn't see.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's big dogs out there that just don't bite you. I ain't respect I just ain't seen them outside the games. I ain't seen the game.
Speaker 2: So we got something to prove, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: We got some Let me see them come out the gate and bite somebody. What's so with Phoenix in the fourth Phoenix, Yeah, I'm talking about they got three players that I'm confident in in the fourth quarter and Bill Booker and and the Ram. But yet they just can't execute the fourth Listen, I told you all this why you need games to play. Niggas just think they can just pop out here. You need the rotation. And then you still ain't got a point guard. And we got to listen.
Speaker 2: Three of the most clutch players.
Speaker 1: Three of the must close players, has gotta play point guard, just gotta play small, but just gotta consolidate. Other than what they do, it's get heavy. For Katie. I'm telling you this ain't this ain't that wrookly ship where he playing the East Coast niggas and he you know, nah, this is.
Speaker 2: The West is.
Speaker 1: Niggas on the horses out here? What's the wild West out here? Black, you ain't doing some of this work. You ain't. If you ain't, you hear me, you ain't. It's the wild West. Wild West out here is pace. This ship is heavy out here. It's thick executing in the fourth. Bro This ship might work in the East, it ain't working out here because it's top heavy. And you gotta you know your fourth. You gotta have your gas, you gotta have your points. Where you're going, you gotta get to the free throw line. If it ain't all the way, you can do so some of them guys they're not even garden. They said to KD Left, he gotta he gotta make a miracle shot or do some crazy ship or get off it. Yeah, bro, it's starting to get top heavy, bro, And I'm being dead.
Speaker 2: Ass in the middle of March. Whe where the whole thing on your back?
Speaker 1: You got three of the most prolific scores of execution, ain't there.
Speaker 2: I just told you you need a point guard.
Speaker 1: Lord, imagine what we look like, me and you Ray, big baby h and name somebody give me some euse let's say ehouse or posey.
Speaker 2: No point guard out here. Guess what you're finna do? Man, let me get it. Hey, t get in the pope. No organization, no organization. Guess what.
Speaker 1: Soon it's running. They're coming the game.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Uh, you go your spot, You go to do what you're doing. I go back to Yeah, Bro, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm watching I'm watching Bill Bill coming down, Like do I do I reject or.
Speaker 2: Do I come out with it? Because Kat ain't at Like, oh that's too much.
Speaker 1: The flow, man, the flow? When I kick it ahead, you got it? You good?
Speaker 3: And I watched them the other day. We don't watch the offensive chemistry ain't there. It's just like whoever get it go once. You know what I'm saying, and I know it ain't no flow, right, it ain't no chemistry. It's just that they're so talented that they gonna win games. Yeah, but it ain't nothing, know nothing that they I don't see nothing. They leaning on like no plays, no no cuts, no no no no no no, like continuity within it.
Speaker 2: And you can beat bad teams like that when you play.
Speaker 1: So body that knows and got a structure, not only effort, but education.
Speaker 2: They got a real strategy.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's built to stop you k the first on the list when it comes to okay, just what we're doing against all the suns KD.
Speaker 2: That's how regarding blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So he first on everyone wants list, right, Bro, There's so many things that's going at them on top of them. They haven't been healthy. They have it. You don't gotta, you don't give it. You're not giving them a shows them so dangerous because the only thing they got to do pe only one way is up from them. They've been playing like shit.
Speaker 2: They look like this man.
Speaker 1: It's perfect timing to me though, for a team to go through something, Man, Phoenix, Don't nobody want to see Phoenix in those seven game series? Bro first round, Na, that's scary. I'm talking about playing and everything for what they look like. That's what I'm listen. I'm baking on the playoffs being like a whole new season. Fuck what the whole the regular season was? Because motherfucker's is bored. Niggas is they're seeing them saying there, motherfuckers is a d D fade now right soon as the playoff watch, you're gonna see a whole new energy. There's gonna be a whole new what's happening. It's gonna be like, yeah, like Town Bennings go for this whole ship. Man, what you think, man, East, this whole ship for the be rowdy Milwaukee out here, Like yeah, y'all thought it was sweet. We gotta go out here and prove this right, right man, It's gonna be a bunch of just how you looking, what's happening? Don't even move, don't even move. There's gonna be a bunch of this what's hapdening?
Speaker 2: You're looking super Inglewood today, boy? You look at Mafia today, boy.
Speaker 1: Toot's just some fan questions. God dammit, right all right?
Speaker 4: First, one advice for someone who knows they have the skill but no confidence to try. Say that again, advice for someone who knows they have skill but no confidence to try quick.
Speaker 1: Confidence is everything, bro. I mean, if you ain't got the commons, start with that.
Speaker 3: And I tell all young players though, if you don't believe in yourself, if you don't believe that you can accomplish or do the things that you think you can do, that's ninety percent of it right there. If I didn't believe I was better than this player, maybe I'm not, But if I didn't.
Speaker 1: Believe that, that carried me in my career.
Speaker 3: Like man, you gotta believe you the best out there every time you step on the court. Like man, I don't care what kind of skill you got to that's if you ain't got that, So I advise you to put the ball down and just work on that part right there. And I don't know what you gotta do to You gotta push yourself to a certain limit in some running drills, or look at yourself in the mirror and talk to yourself, or watch some old games where you killed and picture yourself doing that over and over and over and over.
Speaker 1: But that mental part is everything, you know what I'm saying. Confidence is everything. You know what to add on to what piece said? Man, you know what, do some shit outside in your box. You feel me like, go holler the girl that you ain't got no earth and chance and get it. You know what I'm saying, Go climb, Go do a height that you know you ain't got no chance, and you feel me. Confidence comes from doing something that you don't have any confidence and then you do it. And that's the confidence, the ability to go at something that you know you doubt at first and not be afraid the fair facts. That's it because failing is the part of it that actually pushes you to continue or to conquer something. Real talk, you know what I'm saying. My sister gave me that shout to sign and she was like, yeah, go try to get a girl that she know ain't know you know what I'm saying. And I'm telling you to be able to have some confidence to go up to somebody and know that not intend you feel to get let down or whatever. But then guess what, Ooh I got the number pain, I got the number. I hear you got.
Speaker 2: Confidence is everything. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Right, every cann to be afraid the fair facts because failing is part of it.
Speaker 2: That's real talk.
Speaker 4: Next question, how do you teach creating space for younger players, especially undersized guards.
Speaker 1: The first thing I tell guards man, especially in the in this age of being real shifty, is that.
Speaker 2: I always use geometry. I always use angles.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, triangles if I'm being honest, because shoulder to shoulder, point to point creates spins. Once you spin, now you in a in a in a in a mold to where I can I can spin back, I can keep going. And those combinations of keeping people off the square meaning square up meaning I'm attacking front foot, left foot. Your foot can't be there without the shoulder, so you can tack shoulders. That that in and out, That whole mechanism of attacking creates the space. And he noticed any great scorer note us. So I'm gonna share these juice with everybody. It's a setup. If I come down and shoot the jump shot, uh, the next time I come down, the guy knows that the last time I shot the jump shot, so I can pull up for the jump shot. Perfect time for a pump fight. Pump fight come up, maybe a two dripper pull up up with those two working. Now now if I go left, now, I got three things that he he don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So really creating space, go to your go to your favorite moves, Go to your moves that you have most confidence in, and create space from those. Because two steps this way are two steps left is the space pump fakes and being able to make a shot actually creates a lot of shot making too. So yeah, with the age of where we are so shifty and where you can you know, get left the right and everything, so step backs and all this shit, it's a perfect time to be able.
Speaker 2: To implement some of those into your own movesmen.
Speaker 1: But practice too, man, just don't be out here doing shit, go practice what the fuck you're trying to actually get off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of that has to go into studying too. Which player out there would you say, in college or the NBA, like, damn you get they get they shot off every time.
Speaker 2: Luca.
Speaker 1: Luca probably is the best in our game him and Tatum is the best at creating space to get shots Luca. You know that I've not seen Luca. I've not seen the player look for that for the step back, and Luca was like like he was fin.
Speaker 2: The jym and just and just win it to a raise.
Speaker 1: You feel me, lucas probably the the best in all game at getting his shot on anybody.
Speaker 3: So and and takeing saying that the common theme on that is ball handling. You got to get your ball handling up. If your ball handling ain't there to create the space, you got to get better at that. So when he say Luca or or Paul, George or Tatum, what's in common. They got great ball handling to get to the spot, to get to the space to use their body. So study watch these players that get tremendous space and then work on it.
Speaker 1: Because when you play a better defender, you're gonna have to have all your skills. Are gonna have to be intact to be able to attack somebody that has great hands, great movement, you know, agility to move left there right with you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to have all that.
Speaker 3: You have to have all that the curry, I mean, they got great ball of common thing with them is good great ball handling and.
Speaker 2: You gonna have to have all that when you're playing somebody that.
Speaker 4: Can play d all right, next one, I got uncut Gems getting re released an Imax. Shout out to that.
Speaker 2: Dam in the chair, can't for you.
Speaker 4: What was it? What was it like seeing yourself on the big screen for the first time?
Speaker 1: Uh? Ship man, uh man, I see myself at times scrubbing folks. So ship, I'm bullshitting.
Speaker 2: I have though, Nah, it was.
Speaker 1: It's always surreal to see yourself in film, you know what I'm saying. Like, uh, he asked me when I did the movie. Uh, there was a bunch of loop hoops you jumped through. But to hear I'm still one of the niggas that when you hear yourself. Yeah, you ever hear yourself myself? You know what I'm saying. So, you know, having an opportunity being able to be in the movie and play myself, I didn't think that I can suck up playing myself. Can you fuck up myself? Tell me how to beat me? Right? So, but the experience and being around other you know, gifted people and gifted actors was a great experience for me. So to see it back out rekindled I get a bunch of fans off that hit Man.
Speaker 2: People come up to me the Opal was not real.
Speaker 1: Okay, so stop asking me for God, stop running up on me expecting to be around my neck. I do not have an opeal. Okay, that was a fucking movie. Snap out of it, and I thank everybody who you know, you know what I'm saying, who when supported it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it's back out. It's a dope movie.
Speaker 1: We was all mad that we can go into a part too, but yeah, some things is great how it is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then just to follow up to that, obviously there was a superstitious element with the Opal in the movie. Did you have any of that in real life?
Speaker 2: Superstitions? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you have anything like that in real life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: My superstitition is in the game I have to have a peanut butter and jelly before every game.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I did everything left. You know what I'm talking about talking about?
Speaker 1: Right? If you know you know, so you know everything I would everything I would do would start with going left, you know what I'm saying. And that was my superstitious you know what I'm saying if I went around a pole, I went left. But yeah, peanut, other jellies or that. But yeah, other than that, I tried to stay out of my head. Do you tell you when you're in your head? It's like another defender, you know what I mean? But yeah, simple and saying less is always the best.
Speaker 2: That I found to work for me. What about you have? I ain't been in a movie. Lord, you know, I said, have you ever had have you ever had a superstition?
Speaker 1: Superstitions?
Speaker 3: You got your superstiti superstitious Damn since I've been since I haven't played sports late and New.
Speaker 2: Ones, nah man, superstititions when you played.
Speaker 3: My superstitions when I played, probably taking the same route to the game, or word eating the same meal. I did, stuff like that. I make sure I had like a Simon baked potato, took a nap. It was like, I don't know if that superstition or routine though, you know what I'm saying, So I don't know if they go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: If you had, if you had a really good game of play, really fucking good, would you try to mimic everything from that same day or would you just being a whole new day. Would you take elements? That's a good question, try to redo it. I'll be honest. I think bowling as I had a good game on bowling as Bro. Every time I ate spaghetti, bowling Ya's bro, I crack the whole finals. I here, bowling Yames, the whole finals, bowling Nash, but bowling whatever, bowling yas.
Speaker 3: Bowling nas. I think we both saying it wrong. The bulling as I'm gonna call Shi. Yeah, get a bullets.
Speaker 1: The funk out of here. Spaghetti your meatball, right? You know what I'm saying? Oh yeah, man, listen, Yeah, I'm trying to think. Man, superstits is dumb.
Speaker 2: You got something, Bro?
Speaker 3: I think I didn't. I guess I didn't look at him in superstittion. I looked at us like routine, you know what I'm saying. Or uh, yeah, it was just like routine, you know. But you gotta admit that if something worked, yeah, I might try to repeat it. Were you funny with shoes and ship like that? Did how many times you change shoes?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 3: I kept the same shoes a lot. I wore shoes for like ten games. At least you're so Inglewood.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to change. I'm gonna tell yall something though, real shit, Bro, one of the most of misconceptions and anything is getting your shoes together. Bro, But you have to break the shoes. And it takes probably two games to break shoes. And you know what I started doing though, I started changing my shoes if I had.
Speaker 3: A bad first half first half. Hell, I started changing my shoes. I started doing that, so I couldn't you know one thing I couldn't do. I could not change shoes in the middle of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah I had. I had authoritics and ship and bro, you got to I don't know about you, but I had to go through like a real adjustment with my with my feet and my shoes just just as you got right straight up like I don't know what the fuck. I don't know if it was a cut on the shoe or something, but man, it took me. Like I had to practice in the shoes first and then play it there. I couldn't just pop up, you know what I'm saying. I didn't change shoes a lot either, Bro. I know, I know cyber Twine used to wear a new shoe every game.
Speaker 4: What, Yeah, It's pretty common now to do you know what your feel like?
Speaker 1: I see gods change shoes at halftime to come up with a whole new pair of shoes, new colorways.
Speaker 3: Walkers, shut out the twine and the cyber twines. He wear a new pair of every game.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do That's get some just get some picture. Let's get some picture of the think say the game already know, so take it.
Speaker 4: You're up, now, you're up.
Speaker 1: I lost every game last month. Man, Man, we're gonna get this caymans man meaning over Yeah, damn, I mean, can I get some of the payments? Man? I had a cool then I could have you know what I'm saying, need that Camans at nine, boss, Camans at your house. Man, we gotta finish the season out, man, Bro, Damn, they can't get no payment or nothing.
Speaker 2: They can't get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You you want to get paid before like going to work, and you want to check before.
Speaker 2: You do that. I just did the work. I did the work.
Speaker 1: I won't this man. They tell the me what them up? You want to finish them up? The almost can't stamp man, y'all see what what what I went last week. I don't know last week. I know this week. I'm up. Hello, I'm at the cage. Man, ain't nobody got the ticket? Man trying to man, I was speak his head like, come on man, Dallas through read that was a nice man, poetic man. They started playing the heart to that ship brunts and going to Golden staying in pop gold Man po Come on man.
Speaker 4: Y'all, man, y'all, we pot the next heard you too, right right.
Speaker 1: Talking that ship brunts in all right, you're gonna quit disrespect Joe straight up.
Speaker 3: It ain't disrespect. It's not disrespect. Disrespected if I'm talking about your family or your game. I'm just them as a team.
Speaker 1: I'm not rolling. That's just me.
Speaker 2: You can like him.
Speaker 3: I'm just I don't. I don't even know who the Knicks starting five is right now outside of Brotherston.
Speaker 2: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: All right, you tell what's the starting five?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah see see see you don't know either. Who don't know? Sunday Sunday about somebody came, I bet about okay, but you don't know the Knick started only getting my camis for I ain't doing no more. Bet Go ahead, name who we got Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 4: We got the seventy six ers going to the LA to face the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Guys, hey, listen, seventy six ers against the Lakers.
Speaker 4: Who you got Clippers?
Speaker 1: Clippers, seventy six ers at the clip Joint. Who you got Sunday Sunday, early game night.
Speaker 3: I got, I got the six going to that game. I got Clippers. I'm going again. I got I'm going to the game.
Speaker 2: Are you saying?
Speaker 1: You're saying it because you're going to the Gay'm gonna be at the game where this outfit right where this outfit to the game, Where this outfit.
Speaker 2: To the game. I got different, I got, I got different colors. Get money, then better fact certified.
Speaker 1: Go follow Pete to the game? Right? You don't say we follow the truth Flaners and the hold truth Flawners now going to the game and Snicky who can now do truth Flawners and the guy now swing kicked me out so fast?
Speaker 3: No, they won't, you true hugger. Right now, I got clippers. You got the Clippers. I got clippers at home.
Speaker 1: I'm so worried about the seventy sixers.
Speaker 2: Man sixers, min solid, right, but how can you you know, it's crazy. They gotta they gotta like a.
Speaker 1: It's like a. It's about it's by numbers. Now, you know what I'm saying. Kelly playing better Maxie Maxie than Killer. So I'm saying, can they sustain that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: You need a big fellow to beat the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Bro, not the way the Clipper's been playing Clippers just Clippers just got popped by Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You got like Atlanta. It's garbage though. Atlanta beat so we Atlanta just popped the Lakers in the Clippers. What are you talking about? The weak? Wait?
Speaker 2: Hold on, huh, Lakers beat Atlanta.
Speaker 1: They blew them. They beat the bad, my bad. Hold on, the Atlanta beat somebody else. They beat the Clippers and Golden State. That's what I'm talking about. So they're not that weak. They're not weak. I mean they are playing team. It's opinionated, right, that's always I'm uh yeah, I'm going with the Clippers at home. And I think the Clippers got at some point take a game and they gotta they gotta go into it.
Speaker 2: And Ye'a'm gonna take the Clippers at home, all right?
Speaker 4: Next game Thunder at Bucks.
Speaker 1: You're talking all that ship who you got thunder at the bucks? Who you got? What day is that?
Speaker 2: Sunday?
Speaker 1: At what time?
Speaker 2: That's a factor.
Speaker 4: It's a four o'clock locals seven pm out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got bucks on that one. Give me a young boy, Yeah, I got bucks. Give me the okay evening game? I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, See if it was an earlier your game don't matter. The older team don't. Older teams don't really benefit from early games. And you gotta wake up the afternoon game. Since evening I got I got, yeah, I got a.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee Dogs in the house. Nah, dogs in the house. Dogs in the house.
Speaker 2: Nigga, who the dogs? See this is?
Speaker 1: I didn't get what you said. Right right, We're gonna see if they're gonna come out the gate and what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Let's see them. I open up the gate for him.
Speaker 1: Can I get a bottle? Can I get at least one bottle of my own? Chmist the fun? Right?
Speaker 4: I got one Warriors at Timberwolves.
Speaker 2: Warriors at Timberwolves.
Speaker 1: I got warriors. You gotta take the Temple Wolves Warriors or the Timberwolves. Got the Warriors, all right? Give me the t Wolves Warriors.
Speaker 3: Gotta play Despine, right, now with no Anthony Towns and they got it. They in a playing spot and they just took a bad loss to the Knicks recently.
Speaker 2: No Warriors got this.
Speaker 1: One sounds good. Yeah, you shall see t Wolves all day. Let's get it. And those are the pictures of the Weir