Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, my beautiful people, Welcome to yet another episode of Cheeky's and Chill. Today is a very special episode because a very special person is here. Is my guest, my special guest and very special to my heart. And if some of you guessed my fiance, well you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Hi Vabe, how are you?
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: It's exciting to hear you say my fiance.
Speaker 1: I know, right, Oh my god, I was about to say that because the last time you were on the podcast, well, we didn't have the set first of all, and then it was a year ago.
Speaker 2: And we were just boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah we were, and now we're fiances. Yeah, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I'm excited. It feels great. It's uh, you know, almost a year later, and I still get excited when you say my fiance, my fiance. I like saying it too.
Speaker 2: What about when I say my husband?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know if I can handle that one.
Speaker 2: Oh? Why why?
Speaker 3: I'm excited for that? I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not scared? No, no at all, not even Yeah, I'm not there anymore. Nothing feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we can get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's get into that I love that. Hell yeah, we're gonna have a serious conversation.
Speaker 2: Mind you guys.
Speaker 1: He has no idea what I'm going to ask him what we're going to talk about. I just wanted him to come on the podcast because it's a new set. I'm so excited that we're just like celebrating three seasons of Cheeky's and chilling thanks to you guys. And well, I want to bring people that I had on the first two seasons to the set, and of course I have to have you on here. So I just have notes here just so that I don't forget certain things. But I'm just gonna let the conversation flow. There's certain things that I just wanted to talk about, like, yes, we are engaged, you guys, And do we have a date set for the wedding?
Speaker 3: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Exclusive with Amelia Sanchez, Yes we do.
Speaker 1: And I want to keep it very private, but we do have a date. It's going to be a small, intimate, like I said on the podcast, you guys, a small, big wedding because we want it very intimate. But it's not gonna be like twenty people. That's what I mean by small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And also it'll be super tight, but also it's a small wedding, but there'll probably be a lot of big energy between us, super.
Speaker 2: Tight like my face. Eh, it's my podcast. We cut out whatever we want or not, who cares. We're just in. You know, you know me, my love, This is why you love me? Hi? Are you sure you want this forever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's see, there's a lot to talk about. Like I mean, it's been a whole year since you've been on the podcast, so now, yes, we're engaged, we have a date. We did the IVF thing. I feel great after I did that. Honestly, I feel like I can just enjoy our relationship without pressure.
Speaker 2: How do you feel, Yeah, we've talked about it, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know something on that. Before we did it, people always said, even like more natural way, people always said, if you're trying, it's not gonna happen, and if you just forget about it and let go, it'll happen naturally.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: When you don't have a backup like IVF, I feel like you can't just let go of it and not think about it for sure. And I think this what this has done for me it truly has let me let go of it of like not worrying about it. So now I feel like I don't think about it now. Yeah I think about us having kids and stuff, but I don't think of the pressure of like, oh my god, is it going to happen or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, And it really has helped us out. Like in our relationship, I feel like it's not I mean, I think I was a little bit more argumentative in regards to it, where it's like, Okay, well what if I can't and this and that, and like what are you gonna do? Or are you gonna leave me here? And like, you know, I would just start bail for no reason and he'd be like, dude, get over it. But then now I feel like, Okay, I don't have to worry about that because I want.
Speaker 2: To work this day.
Speaker 1: I sat down with him because couple's therapy has helped us a lot, guys, Yeah, and I sat down and I said, look, babe, this is what I'm thinking this year. I really want I have Diamond, you know, my whole idea with you know, Diamond tour, with the album. I was like, I want to give it all that I got obviously we're both turning a year older, and as a woman, you know, my eggs are deteriorating, you know, their their quality, the quality the eggs aren't as good as they were a year ago, two years ago. So I was like, I just want to do it. I know I had said I didn't want to do it. We're going to try naturally. Whatever, and we're still going to try naturally.
Speaker 3: That's the plan, right, Yeah, we're at a place in our life where I don't think we should stop it from happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but way we have a plan though.
Speaker 3: I like our I love our plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love our plan.
Speaker 3: I love our plan. I love the outcome of our plan.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if it happens, you mean.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't I'd be extremely excited. Yeah, but knowing our plan is super exciting to sea.
Speaker 2: Yes, me too.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, I want us to be on the same page where it's like okay, because I follow like my little calendar thing. If you guys don't have a period tracker, ladies, it's awesome, but like you like put it in there, like okay, I started my period today, I finished my period, and it like helps you like on the calendar with like your frtility day.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's not that.
Speaker 1: We're not going to do it those days, but we got to be just extra careful because we're on we have a plan. I just want to make sure because I'm something. I mean, I don't feel like I'm pressuring you. Like I just said, hey, this is what I would like, and you like agreed, You're like hell, yeah, Like, let's do this and then next year we'll talk about, Okay, let's start banging it.
Speaker 2: Out and seeing what happens. Yeah, and have fun what we're doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I think we're having because we're.
Speaker 2: Still banging it out, but now like now intentionally.
Speaker 3: I think we're having the most fun, right, Yeah, because of the pressure is off. Yeah, Like we haven't sure. We haven't even talked about since we've done this, we haven't talked about do you think we can have kids or not? Like we haven't even had that conversation because we don't think about it anymore. We're not worrying about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think it's one of the best things I could have done. It was very emotionally like it was a lot, you know, I think, but you were with me the entire way, and I'm so grateful for you because I told him already that like you would mix the medicine for me, like you would help me. You were there holding my hand, trying to go to every appointment, only missed one because you had to work, and I was like, don't feel bad, go but you wanted me to FaceTime you and everything, like he's been very he was very good. And you know what, like we just celebrated three years. I can't believe that it's gonna it was three years. I mean, I don't know who asked this the other day, but they're like, does it feel like three years? And I'm like, it doesn't. It feels like shorter. That's a good thing, right. I don't feel like, oh my god, I'll go with this guy forever. Like I feel like it's so brad now.
Speaker 2: I'm like three years already because we were never fought.
Speaker 1: We have we have a lot of fun. Honestly, I enjoy my time with you so much, like you're my favorite person to hang out with and I'm fine with it. I've never felt that way, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to be with you all day every day.
Speaker 1: We too dude, I love eating with you, I love writing bikes with you. Like we just I've never i'vever been able to get away. And I've said this so many times, but I really truly mean it, like where it's like, oh, I'm so excited to get away just with you and we have dinner and we don't necessarily have to talk about anything. It's just we're there and we're just happy.
Speaker 2: And we've been sober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been huge for us too, Like both of us been sober, like no cannabis, no alcohol.
Speaker 3: Just shrooms a couple times.
Speaker 1: A couple times when we went to Big Sur to celebrate our three years, we did shrooms and not like crazy amounts. You guys, it's not like and we don't do it to like, oh let's fucking party and like get crazy. Like we're always super intentional about like being spiritually aligned and doing it for spiritual reasons.
Speaker 2: And it was beautiful. We got in the jacuzzie and we just talked and we just talked. It was so awesome. Yeah, yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: This one was a good one because we were functional and we were able to have really great conversations. Yeah, in a jacuzzie overlooking a mountain. Yeah, like it was incredible.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: We were in nature. I swear I was like talking to the trees and not like talking to the ship. But I was like, dude, they're alive. They're alive, And it just made me appreciate nature so much in the moment.
Speaker 2: It was so awesome.
Speaker 1: You guys, And for those of you shrooms they sound really bad, but they're mushrooms. Okay, they come from the earth, you guys are psychedelic psilocybin. It comes from the earth. It's supernatural. They're medicinal. And if you don't know more about it, maybe one day we can talk about it. We talked about it on the pod. We're gonna probably have to invite someone to come and really get into it now that we have a set. But like, I feel like there even I always say this even better than Thailand, or even better than a lot of things that we eat and drink on a daily basis. But that's just my opinion. And we're grown ups and we're good. But we do it together and we're on the same frequency, and I feel like it's really helped our relationship as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: My favorite benefit of you know, psilocybin is how present it makes us. And every time we've had it, whether it felt like it was a bad trip or not, it always brought out what needed to come out. And oh my god, yes, because sometimes we have we're smooth, say, and sometimes it gets a little rocky and rough, but after it's like it brings out the things that we might be holding in and we talk, we talk, we sit there, we cry together, we let everything out. And I think that's like there's always a benefit after.
Speaker 2: We do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And I always pray God, this medicine that comes from like the earth that you have provided, like let it like enter my body and bring out only the best. And I remember right now that you brought that up. And I'm not sure if we've ever talked about it or I did. But when we did it one time in Zion and we had a massive argument, you guys before going into like the narrows and we were supposed to we had this whole day plan, had our little snacks, everything so excited and then it just kicked in right when we parked and it was crazy, like we had really not horrible like we're hitting each other, no, but we just had a very deep discussion and I started crying and he was crying, and I left the car and then like I felt like a little girl like something.
Speaker 2: I don't know remember. I don't even remember what the argument was.
Speaker 1: About, but I just remember after that, I just we walked into the narrows together and it was just so awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also don't remember what the argument was about or what the conversation was about, but that time, like I hold onto that time. I feel it a lot. I get reminded of it a lot, especially when we do shrooms, because what I take from it it was it made us be present with each other and you know, express the things that we needed to express, and then it felt clean, And which is why I like to go.
Speaker 2: To took out some junk, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, which is why I like to go to places like that with you, because we're like so close to the earth, and I feel like I believe Mother Nature created those places for us to go there, and and it's she's doing wonders for us and like cleans us and she's like, you know what, come here, be grounded here with me, and I'll clean you up a little bit. Yeah, and we leave rejuvenated. Yeah, rejuvenated face cream, face cream, face cream.
Speaker 1: Every time I say rejuvenated, guys, Now he's like face cream.
Speaker 2: He uses my products and he loves them, don't lie.
Speaker 3: I do every day every day he uses.
Speaker 2: My skincare products. Does it feel different like now that you're my fiance?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Does it feel different like?
Speaker 1: Because I know, like there are times you guys, and he gets so mad at me when I'm with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm here what I'm oh? Yeah, I'm sorry, my fiance. I have done that.
Speaker 3: I've done that maybe once or twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But.
Speaker 3: I feel more connected to you for sure being fiancee, and I feel like we're It means like we're you know, committed to the same path, to the same things that we want in our life. And it's just like it to me, it's that prep It's that you know, right before husband and wife.
Speaker 2: So it's like starting to feel like more what's the word solidified?
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel that a lot.
Speaker 2: He taught me how to say that word correctly, guys, because I used to say, what felicitate? You felicit felicity facilitate.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you're right, babe. Sorry, and then I said solidified or sacilic. I don't know what I used to say, but anyways, it's the word. But yes, it does feel more so, it does. It does, and I like it. I like it, and I feel I feel like we're in a really good place. And I don't know, I really do see us eventually helping other couples out. I mean, because I've been very open about myself and the things that I've had to work through and within myself and my past relationships. And he's, as you guys could see, he's very like level headed and very mature and like.
Speaker 2: He really grounds me.
Speaker 1: And I feel that that's why it's worked, because you've been so so patient.
Speaker 2: It's like the word that I can like. You've been very.
Speaker 1: You've given me a lot of grace because I've been very honest and said, hey, this is I let it all hang out. Is who I am yo, you know, And and he's been okay cool, like I let him know, and he's been very He's really helped me through it and and I'm just I think, I don't know, and we're in a good place because we're doing couples therapy.
Speaker 2: You guys, Yeah, it's helped.
Speaker 3: A lot, which like reminds me of like what I wanted to say about being a fiance. It's even even this, I would say, almost a year of being engaged. It's changed dramatically since the beginning of our engagement to even now. And I feel one of the biggest things that I took from our premarital counting is that everyone's pre marital here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's not a couples therapy.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone plans for a wedding, but no one plans for a marriage. And I think the difference between us and maybe you know, anyone else who's maybe not prepping correctly is that we are prepping. We're putting in the work this year, yeah, preparing for our marriage, and we're like getting things in line so that once we're married, we're not like, what do you think about this?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: And yeah, and we're doing everything before it happens. And I think that's why we feel so ready. We put in the work to prep for it, and I think that's why we get are excited and we're not really worried about as many things we were worried before that come with spending the rest of your life with someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's why I feel.
Speaker 1: Like we're both very open to the process, very open and talking about there's certain things out in premarital counseling, like I feel nervous to tell him, just him and I because I'm like, I don't want to hurt his feelings or what if I say it wrong. But I go in there and I'm like, I have to be honest. This is my chance. And he takes it so well and I take it so well. And I think because we're both just open to growing and making this relationship right, Like we have to choose each other every single day. And that's once that clicked in my mind. It's like, this is a choice. I have to choose this person, which means I have to make certain adjustments. I have to be willing to compromise, and that wasn't as easy for me before. But you also give me the room for that, you know. I think it's because we're both ready, you know, And it makes the biggest difference in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think one of the biggest things that we learned was that were a.
Speaker 2: Team and that was like one.
Speaker 3: And even like what that really means and in our daily life and our language towards each other and how we say things and how we decide on things, and it's and it's never gonna just be you versus me. It will never be you versus me. It's always us. And you know, and I think switching our mind into that mentality, it's it's helped a lot versus like there's there's no half and half, it's we're one, you know. So it's it's changed.
Speaker 2: A lot, for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing that I was listening to a to a friend of mine, and I'm so grateful because she was explaining like how her partner is like, well, if we have to go to therapy, then that means we shouldn't be together.
Speaker 2: And I was just.
Speaker 1: Like shit, like that's so which that's not the right way to see things, Like it's like it's not, oh, if I have to go to therapy, something's wrong with me, I'm damaged, I'm this and that Like, no, it's it's really we're two different people, you guys. This is why I'm such a huge advocate of of you know, counseling, of life coaching, of therapy, is because we're two different people coming together and that could be very difficult because we're so said in our ways. But if we're open to expanding and becoming one, it's not necessarily losing myself because that was what I was scared of. I was like, oh no, I still want to be me. I still want to be free, I still want to like and I now I know I can be myself and I can't also let him be himself, not let him he should be and I should be. And then we just come together and discuss certain things. And I think that's what dude, I've grown so much, even like in the past freaking few months, like where I'm like, oh, dude, like it's I had an epiphany. I'm like, I'm always evolving. I'm always like, oh my god, I'm so glad because like I used to see this differently.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like, yes, we're a team.
Speaker 1: And it just completely switched everything for me. And I wasn't very easy, but I wanted to, you know, and you know, and we even talked about IVF in you know, premarital, you know, and it's like with something like you guys really got to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Do you guys really want kids? And I was like, well, I'm eighty percent.
Speaker 1: No. I was like I'm chilling, Like I'm like I'm already at this age, like I barely like Johnny's just moved out, Like I'm just I'm really trying to figure myself out. But then so many things happen. It's like we talked about it and we were just like we decided even on we'll go back to IVF for now. But even with like the wedding date, like I was I don't know where right and you were were we weren't in the same city. I was traveling. I don't remember where we were at. But anyways, I was thinking and we had talked about, okay, so are we really going to get married like next year, like what's the plan? And then we kind of like had a little discussion. I was in Mexico, actually I was in TJ, and we kind of it was like starting to become like a little bit of an argument. And then I was like, you know what, we'll talk about it when we get home, and You're like, yeah, let's talk about it because this is something I really want to talk about. Like I was like, oh shoot, I was like all right, So I started thinking about it, and I was like, I'm going to pray about this. I was like, let me just settle. And then I was like, okay, I'm going to talk to him about this and I have a plan.
Speaker 2: I have a plan.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he'll be on board and see what he thinks or whatever. And the crazy thing is is when I came and I said, Babe, this is what I was thinking. What if we just do this type of wedding And he's like what I was thinking the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yeah, And I was like, oh my god, this is god. I was like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I felt a little nervous, but like I just felt a little antsie because things a lot of things started happening quickly, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like my career.
Speaker 3: I was like, what's going to happen? And you know, and I don't know. I kind of figured I kind of put the pieces together for the rest of the year. And then it was exactly what you were thinking as well.
Speaker 2: It's because like you just got to talk about it.
Speaker 1: And I think he felt like, hello, we had like, well, where's the wedding going to fit in? Because we both were like we don't want to be engaged for a long time like that's not what we want.
Speaker 2: We want to get married.
Speaker 1: But then I started getting a bunch of opportunities and then he's, you know, with his career, and we're like, oh wait, what's really going to happen? You know, It's like so anyways, he was worried, I was worried, and it just so happened to be that we were on the same page and now we have a plan and it's like great and IVF is done.
Speaker 2: Actually talking about.
Speaker 3: IBF, Yeah, I kind of wanted to say something on that. I think about when you were like, you know, eighty percent now you always leaned more towards you didn't want to have kids. Yeah, and I think as our relationship has progressed and we've been more secure about our future and what we want and you makes.
Speaker 2: Me feel safe that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so do you. And also creating the space in our lives for that with you know, it really got us to a place to where you felt open to it. And then as things started happening, I just was sitting back. I didn't want to like say anything, but like I was really sitting back through the IVF process and like letting it sink into your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw the excitement growing each week, and for me, I was like, you deserve this, and I felt that out seeing you excited about finally being open to having kids, Like, I was like, you deserve this, You deserve to have all these things, and it shouldn't you should not have that because you were scared of anything.
Speaker 1: Or yeah I was. I had a lot of things that I hadn't even impact. I thought it was for one reason or another, and it was just a bunch of reasons. And but then at the end of the day, I'm like, what the heck, Like I would love to see a little human that we can grow like together and then mold. And it was just started becoming very excited then to see you, Like I knew he was going to be a great dad, And we talked about this on one of the first episodes, like I'm like one with Ryu with our dog, how you are just so patient and like the way you train him. And I know, obviously you can't like compare a dog to like a human being, but when I saw that, I was like, oh my god, he's so patient. He wakes up every like three hours, and it's like I'm like he'd be a really good dad because I'm like then, I'm like, I wouldn't mind you be my baby daddy.
Speaker 2: You know I ain't got no other baby mama drama.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling, like you know, you have a beautiful family, you have a beautiful mind, Like I knew, if God forbid anything ever happened to me and I have to leave this earth, I know my baby would be in great hands. And that's what to me is so important because I didn't have the best father figure. You know, he was a good dad, but so much shit happen, as you guys know, you know, and he's out of my life, and I just want to make sure that you know my baby has a good family. And I love your family. I love your mother, I love your g I love your whole family. And it's just such a blessing. So is there any advice that you would like to give any guys out there that are going and be honest, because I know I was a handful, but was it really I don't know say the truth about IVF. Is there any type of advice that you would like to give anybody out there?
Speaker 3: Because it's what I really want and I know I want this with you. There wasn't a real part of the process that was like like, ah, this is too hard or this is the Only thing I can think of is just seeing you going through, you know, all the medications and you being you know, a little sluggish, and the pain of you physically putting a needle in you. But besides that physical toll on you, like, the entire process emotionally is honestly more exciting than scary, and especially knowing what we were going for and learning about it, learning about your body. Like, I felt really excited throughout the entire process versus scary. The only thing that was a little scary and I got a little sad on was just you and physical pain. But one thing too, though, I'm really glad that we were only able to I mean.
Speaker 2: That we only had to go through it once.
Speaker 3: Yes, that we only had to go through at one time.
Speaker 2: I prayed for that a lot. Guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I could imagine how tough it could be if we had to do it two, three, maybe even four times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, recommend Yeah, And I admire the women that have because it is a lot on your body, you know what I mean, and on your emotional state. And you feel like, oh my god, why do I There are moments where I was like, Okay, it sucks that I have to do this, you know, But then I'm like, well, no, this is a blessing. And I would go back and forth, and it's just I prayed for it so much. I was like, God, please, I just want to do this one time. The entire year, I was thinking about work, I was thinking about my body. I was thinking about just so many different things that I was like, I'm so grateful, and you're right, you know, because it is women.
Speaker 2: We go through a lot. You guys, we go through a lot.
Speaker 3: One thing on the amount of where the regret if we didn't do it or if we did for us, I told you after we retrieved eggs. So just for general knowledge, like if people want one kid, the doctor recommends to have at least two healthy eggs. If they want more than two kids, it's you know, three four. But you know, were we agreed we're okay with one. So our goal was for two. And I told you that before we get the results back on if they're healthy or not. I if we got if we got one and we needed to, I would probably push for a conversation to be like, hey, maybe we should try this one more time. Yeah, because I felt like we're kind of right there, right if we got none, I told you we wouldn't have to go through it again if you didn't want to. And I'm okay with at my peace with us trying and if it happens naturally, happens naturally. But that's where I was with the numbers, and I was totally okay with not doing it again if we got zero.
Speaker 1: But yeah, butin goodness, you know, we've got twelve total, and then we got seven after like they retrieve them or like they do the thing.
Speaker 2: Right, was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, once they mixed it, Yeah, once they mixed Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, that's IVF And I'm so grateful and like, I'm so appreciative that I have a partner that's so great and so like understanding because it is something that I felt like, oh my god, that sucks, like he's gonna think something's wrong with him. But in reality, it's not. That's not it, you guys. It's just it's time. It's it's life. It's what happens, and it's part of being a woman. And I see it in a different way, and it really I'm really happy that I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am. Also because I've always told you that I'm okay if we don't have kids, because you can't, like, I won't ever put that on you. Not trying is a different thing. But yeah, I feel like you find and believe me now now that we have done IVF to where you know you you believe what I say. I'm like, this is what I want. If we can do it, great. If we can't, it's also okay. And there's you know, I won't ever like hold that against you in any sort of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you've been You've been good. You said you'd be fine with just me, my handful. It's a lot. Whatever.
Speaker 1: So now that the Johnny has moved out, how do you feel about that? We haven't really talked about it too much.
Speaker 2: I mean we have we miss.
Speaker 3: Him, little comments for sure, little comments here and there. It does feel weird. I'll go downstairs and I'm like, there's no one else here, and I'm like, and and we just had routines and we just bump into each other and we just would talk and it it does. It's bittersweet because it does. If I miss Johnny. I miss Johnny in the house and it feels weird with him not there, like super close, even though he still is kind of close, but it's not as close as like, hey, John, come downstairs.
Speaker 2: But uh, I love you.
Speaker 3: I love John I know.
Speaker 2: I love that they love each other.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm also like just super happy for him to like see his growth from you know, from when I met you guys to now. And yeah, you know the thing that like kind of like I'm okay with is saying how happy he is right now. I've never seen him so just he's thriving, comfortable and thriving and super happy. And I'll drive by his building and I was like, oh, he's one that he's good.
Speaker 2: I know, same, same, But yeah, it's crazy. Sorry, it's okay. You don't have to be sorry. I love that about you.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know, there's so much like we've talked about this as well, that you know, being latinos and stuff, and it's like, oh, guys, don't cry, And I like, I love the fact that you're so willing to be vulnerable and not a lot of guys are. And I think that's why I fall in love with you, because you're just You're just.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I found you or you found me.
Speaker 1: We found each other at the right time, because it wouldn't have worked if like the things that you say that how you were before and how I was, it just wouldn't have worked.
Speaker 2: Like we had to go through everything we went through in order to be here.
Speaker 1: So, if anything, I am so grateful that you loved me, because I've been in situations where it's been the complete opposite and it was the worst thing ever for me. So the fact that you've always been so you've always embraced him. And he texts you, I think more than he texted me, I love you, I miss you. Like it's like, I'm like, it makes me so happy. I'm like, just like I love this.
Speaker 2: I love it. And he wants us to have a kid so bad. You have no idea. Yeah, He's like, this is it. This is a guy. You need to have a kid. This is it. I see it. It's going to happen this year. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And he's and we all know he's a little psychic. Yeah, so he's a prophet. So I'm just like, dude, I like it's I guess Johnny said, we got to do it, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's why anytime he tells us anything, I'm like, Okay, it's gonna happen. I have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like, dude, he's the youngest, but it's like a lot of the ship that he has said, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Fuck, he's right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it, and he always has valid reasons about a lot of things.
Speaker 2: But it's just that it's crazy. He has a gift.
Speaker 3: I think that's also why I connected so much of john because I feel like we think the same things, and I feel like we're always on the same page. And so like anytime he says something and everyone goes against them, I'm like.
Speaker 2: I agree with him. I agree with you. You know shit, sorry if but you know ship, he really does. He really does. Yeah. I mean, I'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: I want to play a game with you, a game that I think you may very well know because you shoot all their pictures.
Speaker 3: Who are not really strangers. Yeah nice, yea.
Speaker 2: I bought a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: I thought we were already getting deep deeper.
Speaker 1: We'll pull out a couple of cards. We have had these cards. He knows the owner, and I know them too. I met them through him, but he does all their product pictures and they're in Target.
Speaker 2: Actually it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I really love this, this this game, and I've never played it with him. We've had it in our drawer in the nightstand and we've never played it. Actually, look, we've never played it.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying. So do you want to help me unwrap these real quick? Yes?
Speaker 1: It's a couple's addition, and we're going to get to know each other a little bit more. These are like having This is about having a real conversation with strangers, with your couple, with your friends, with your family, and really talking about deep shit that usually you wouldn't talk about.
Speaker 2: So this facilitates it. I couldn't say anonymous before either, and I learned that one too. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I would just get like a little difficult to pronounce certain words.
Speaker 3: Different levels. Yes, the one that you grab.
Speaker 1: This one, this is three, and this is two. Okay, all right, I give this a miss Kim over there? All right, guys, So basically, I mean we've done this before. I pulled out a three cards. But anyways, this is the Couple's edition. And we're gonna pull one, two or three.
Speaker 3: We should I think we should do whatever you want. I say, let's do one, two three. But if you want to go one.
Speaker 2: Two, three, three, okay, cool? Can you pick one from level one?
Speaker 3: Describe the first time we met through your perspective in detail, the.
Speaker 2: First time we through my perspective.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, So this is this is the truth. I met him when I was going through a really tough time. I was going through separation and emotionally, I was nowhere near like wanting or in.
Speaker 2: Any business trying to get into a relationship.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: It was a really bad place for me.
Speaker 1: But I remember him walking in and because he was taking pictures of me. It was for We've talked about it a little bit, but it was he was taking pictures of me for a video shoot that I was going to have with Becky g for Joelene and anyways, we were in the pandemic. So anyways, that's how I met him. Why I met him and he came into the house and I just remember I'm like, oh my god. I was like there was something about him, like he just smiles it Hi, I'm a Milia And I'm like oh hi, and I just looked and I was like, damn ye, it's really pretty eyes. I didn't say anything, obviously. I was just I thought it and I told my makeup people and I was like, oh my god, like, you know, he's very cute, and I'm like, can you ask if he's married? And it was Carlos. He's doing my makeup that day. His name is Carlos Tomorrow and anyways, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, don't ture bitch. I got it. So I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: So he's like you want to sneak in there, and I guess he asked you, right, are you married? And then you said no? And then I was and I was like, well, does he have a girlfriend. I was like, did you ask if he has a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: The follow up question? And he's like, no, bitch, but.
Speaker 1: He ain't married, so that don't matter. And I was like, okay, fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I guess you know.
Speaker 1: But I was like, you know what, I'm going through way too much. I'm separated right now, but there's a lot of things I have to unpack. So I just was like whatever, and then I was like, okay, be professional. So I was I think very professional.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You tell me if I was. I thought that I was. I did, but for the most part, I wasn't. Like, was I being flirty a little.
Speaker 3: Bit a little slightly okay?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Yeah, okay, cool, then I was being flirty, but I felt like I was being respectful.
Speaker 2: But yes, I did tell him.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, I like your eyeballs, That's what I told him. And he was very professional, you guys, which I love. He was very professional. I didn't even think that he was like into me or anything. He was just very nice.
Speaker 3: And then you were looking a little thick that day.
Speaker 1: I was a little little thick, but yeah, so then that's it was really nice. And I remember I was like, Okay, he's really cute and he.
Speaker 2: Was so professional. He was so nice, and that was what I thought. That was my perspective when we first.
Speaker 1: Met, and then we met again after that, and that was even That was bunner. But that's not the question, okay. So like, usually the way the game works, you guys, is that we both have to respond. So I went deeper in it. So if you want to add anything, babe, real quick, and then I'll choose one because I want to ask him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I our first we know our first and second time. We kind of like mixed them together because we know each other.
Speaker 2: But what did you think of me?
Speaker 3: Describe the first time we met? Through you we met. I remember when you came out of your glam m hmm. This has never happened to me, and I'm sure it really did happen, but you came out of that glamor room in slow motion and I was like, oh my god. And then we came up to each other and then we were both like.
Speaker 2: I would say, how are you?
Speaker 3: And that that actually happened for real? Has it never happened in my life? And that happened?
Speaker 2: Told me that I had like this glow around like in the movies. Yeah, he told me that.
Speaker 3: I was like, really, you were across the room and you were walking to motion. I was like, oh my god. And then I couldn't speak.
Speaker 2: I hope it ever goes away.
Speaker 3: It doesn't, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't choose what this is fun? Okay, Oh my god, I would choose this freaking card. Okay, there you go. When was the last time I hurt you? Perhaps unintentionally?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we're getting into it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Uh, the last time you hurt me, I would say, oh, he's like two hours ago, and I was kidding. You know, Thankfully, we don't really hurt each other a lot in this relationship. I think we're both mature enough to understand that things do happen, and you know, we do spend every day interacting with each other. And but I feel sometimes, you know, if if I'm in a jolly mood and maybe you're not, and sometimes it might feel to me that you might take something out on me. But I've also learned that, you know, unless I really know I did something to you, it's it's something that likes to be patient. You know, we're both going through a lot of things every single day, and I don't take things personal from you if I know that it's not intended for me. But but yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that my tone of voice, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it makes me think, like, oh, she not love me today? Why is she being mean?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yeah, and that's something that you brought up to me, like not so long ago, where you're like, you know what, sometimes like your tone of voice, you know, it makes me feel a certain way and I'm like, shit, Like it's not the first time I hear that, so I'm like, damn, I really want I definitely don't want to hurt you. You're one person that I don't want to hurt. So I'm just like, every time you bring something to my attention, I'm like, I need to fix it.
Speaker 2: I want to fix it, you know.
Speaker 1: And I think that I've done pretty good with that with the things that you tell me, but it is sometimes I'm not even I'm dealing with so much, so many other things that have nothing to do with the relationship that you. We tend to take it out on the closest person to us, and I admit to that. And for the most part, I'm very good at like if I'm upset at one person, I'm upset at that person, and I don't take it out on the world.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, my partner, because I'm.
Speaker 1: He's you're the closest person to me, and I'm like so vulnerable with you and everything, like you get the shorter end of the stick and that's not fair. So I get that, and I and I I'm sorry about that, and I love you.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: That's Okay, so yeah, okay, what about you and take another one.
Speaker 2: It'll be the last one.
Speaker 3: Okay. What did this conversation teach you about our relationship? What did it teach you about yourself?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: It taught me about our relationship that that we're in a really good place that I'm very proud of us. It taught me that there's always room to grow, that I continue to learn more about myself and things that I want to work on for the betterment of our relationship. And I love having these conversations with you because I have the deepest conversations with you about our relationship and things that have nothing to do with our relationship, and I always learn something and I'm just grateful. It taught me to just be grateful for the person that I have in front of me and to just continue on this path that we're on.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what.
Speaker 3: It taught me. That because because I've said this before last time, but we really talk to each other like this every day, and for me, what it's making me kind of realize is like how normal it is in our relationship that we have these conversations a lot, because I don't feel like pressure around them. I don't feel scared around them, but obviously today we're doing it on your podcast, so now it made me see it different where I'm like, what is there to be scared of because or nervous because we do this. We do this every day and these conversations are how they go, and you know, I think it's something that is so it's such a benefit for relationships. And I think if more people were more comfortable with speaking to their partners in a calm manner and actually listening, a lot of things can be resolved. And I think that's why we've been able to have so much growth.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree, yeah, you and I love this conversation. And I love my podcast because I'm able to just be vulnerable and share and be transparent with people and help other people through my experiences, through our experiences. And thank you for being open enough to be on this podcast again and taking me with everything that I do, because it's not just my podcast. I do quite a bit and you freaking are awesome. You're fucking trooper man. Thanks And I'm cool with you, like you know, shooting.
Speaker 2: Sexy ass girls, you know, and I'm cool with it. And it's okay because you love me.
Speaker 3: I love you so much and you show me every day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. So you want to kiss me? Or no? Oh sorry dude?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice? Anyways, you guys. Anyways, you guys, here's my mic.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us on this episode of Cheeky's and Chill catch me on the one babe. Anything you want to tell anybody before we go?
Speaker 3: No, thank you for having me. I'm glad we were able to do this. And if anyone ever has questions for us, we love to help people. We love to help relationships, and for sure it's something that we're really passionate about. So yeah, if we can help other people, you know, I love that, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: I think we will one day, some way, somehow. I feel it.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Peace out, guys, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike wa podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at mike Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u y s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.