Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Tubile Show. Kat is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband for five years. His name is James, and this is I mean, this is some pretty heavy stuff that Kat wants to talk about. Oh, she definitely thinks that he might be cheating. It's different than any other War of the Roses is that we've done that. The cheating is different. This whole situation is different. And that's a big deal, a very big deal. Kat. What the heck's going on? Kat, thank you for your email. Tell us what's going on? Why do you think your husband, James of five years is now cheating?
Speaker 2: So we both decided that we wanted to lose a few pounds and Nagonda Jim any better, like just have more energy and just started. It's like we've been a lot better about things, Like maybe James has a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But I think, wait, I'm sorry, can't to jump in. I'm getting really confused. So he's cheating on you, but you're working on your sexy So where's where's the cheating.
Speaker 2: We're doing this like very strict diet plan and I think he's cheating on his diet.
Speaker 1: So she's a big deal. If you've been in a relation, if you've been with a partner before, and like you guys are doing it like a workout thing together or whatever, and you think they're cheating on it, that is a big deal, right, It is a big deal.
Speaker 3: But I needed to understand what kind of cheating that we were talking about before we proceeded here now and if she was at sleeping with somebody.
Speaker 1: So he's cheating on his diet?
Speaker 2: What makes you think that every time that we go to eat, he always makes an excuse of like he's not hungry or he doesn't feel like eating. Is just like always an excuse why he doesn't want to eat.
Speaker 1: So you think that he's eating somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think he's sorry, I'm hungry. I understand that when we go to go to like workout together, he's always going later because he has to work. Then he disappears, like I don't know, he goes for a way four hours. It's not like he goes, oh, I want to throw workout and comes back like an hour an hour and a half. He like goes to work out for like two and a half hours, but he's not working out.
Speaker 1: He's eating.
Speaker 3: I mean, does he look like he's gained weight or like, does he look like he's losing weight?
Speaker 1: I should say I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's kinda because he says he's doing it, but I know he's not doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you want to catch him cheating on the diet plan that you guys are supposed to be faithful to the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, actually all right, I just think to know if he's lambing cookie is like, no, no, no, If he's secretly the cookie monster.
Speaker 1: I consider cheating it. To do anything that you wouldn't do in front of them that they wouldn't know about is cheating to me. So if he's cheating on this diet, I mean, he's going outside of your marriage. It might be for food, and it might be breaking your little plan together, but still it's dishonesty to these problem. So how do you want us to catch him? Then? Normally we call from the grocery store and you know, offer flowers, But unless he's eating flowers, I don't know if that's going to work.
Speaker 2: Let's the chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 1: Chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 2: Okay, there is this place that before the diet we were completely addicted to it's.
Speaker 1: Called Okay, but if you guys call him.
Speaker 2: From there and tell him that he wants something, you'd be so excited like he was. It was like crack, Like that's seriously like that plays anything in there is crack. Okay, so he would totally be happy for that, all right.
Speaker 1: And it's a cookie place. It sounds like it's a cookie place, right.
Speaker 2: All right, it's like all kinds of cooks. Okay, I'm gonna get too much into that. I'm going to stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're all going to be cheating on you. We'll call him and tell him that he's won some free cookies and see if he's excited to eat them. I guess, do it all right, past, come back and then call him and find out if he is cheating on your diet if he is trying to catch him. Next, it's the double show seek for me. See it's for cookie.
Speaker 2: That's coding for me.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. And today's a little different. Kat is on the phone. She thinks that her husband of five years named James might be cheating on their diet because they started a workout plan, yea, and it doesn't seem like he's sticking to it, but he swears he is, and so she wants us to see if he is by calling him up from the cookie place that they were going to before they started the diet and say that he's won free cookies and see if he accepts the offer and excited to eat them, and then Kat will know and he'll be busted because still that's cheating on something in your relationship. All right, Kat, is there anything you want to say before we call him and try to catch him?
Speaker 2: No? No, I can only think about it's a cookie monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know too. What kind of cookies are his favorite? Seki's coding enough for me? Chocolate? That's everybody's okay, okay, all right, here we go. I'm gonna call him right now and we'll see if he accepts the free cookies and if he does, have at him. All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorvin call him from and I was looking for James.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, this is James. What's going on?
Speaker 1: James? How are you? You're one of our valued customers and a member of our rewards program. This is not a marketing call. Please don't hang up. Are you still there?
Speaker 4: I am still here.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are actually calling today because guess what what you are? This month's big winner. Congratulations?
Speaker 4: Okay, what what did I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one valued customer who wins free cookies delivered straight to your doorstep from us, just our way of saying thank you. Really, yeah, it's an assortment of forty eight cookies.
Speaker 4: Forty eight cookies, and.
Speaker 1: Really it's a it's you get twelve of every single cookie that we have.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: You can also go all one cookie if you want. You can do all forty eight choco chip if you want to. We're basically just our way of saying thank you. So whatever. Yeah, forty eight cookies, free delivered straight to your doorstep. Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I can give you guys my address and can I can I like attach a message to this?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah? Absolutely? Are you to deliver them to someone else?
Speaker 4: I am oh okay, sure, yeah, I know exactly what I want to do with these.
Speaker 1: Great. Okay, what would you want us to put on that because we can't put a card with it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Perfect, all right, I want you to write I love you very much my little cat, which is why I'm not falling for this, because you've been cheating on your diet too.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, what is it right now? I'm so confused, James.
Speaker 4: I could do all chocolate chip pop, you really could, and there'd be okays.
Speaker 1: So obviously you know this is not the cookie place. I did a really bad job, but it wasn't as a cookie person. I mean, I believed you, but I did. I didn't believe you for a second.
Speaker 4: Good Morning you both show.
Speaker 1: Good Morning. You didn't believe that I was from the cookie shop, James.
Speaker 4: So I, first of all, I listen to you guys all the time. And the second of all, no way, did I just randomly from win forty eight cookies and I can do all chocolate chip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's where you blew it all chocolate And then I don't know why forty eight popped into MyD That was also bad. The whole thing was just really not It wasn't a good cell James. So but anyway, you listen to the show, so you know your wife was trying to set you up.
Speaker 2: I figured that one out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you said, James, that you think your wife is cheating on you. Cat did you hear that part I did.
Speaker 1: Are you cheating?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just listening back here.
Speaker 4: Cookie, nice try, sweetie, But you you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one of those by me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do have to admit I do have a sash of girl cookie in the house. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Whoa wait, seriously, you got you have an actual stash of cooks. You've been cheating on the diet because I haven't been cheating on the diet, So I can't believe you're actually you're seriously cheating on your diet. It's hard.
Speaker 1: So this whole thing started with cat wanting to catch you cheating, James, and it sounds like, James, you just caught her cheating on your diet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: We made a commitment, honey.
Speaker 3: So this is the same as like regular cheating, right, Like, if you're the one doing it.
Speaker 1: You're accusing the other exactly. That's what it is, even with Cookie.
Speaker 2: Can we like stop the diet because it's really hard, but like not all the ways stop, Like, can we just like not be so strict about it because it's making me angry.
Speaker 4: You are speakinging my language. You are speaking my language right now, because I gotta all right, I have to come clean with something I have been on occasion stopping sometimes at a Wendy's for frosty.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Yeah, you guys are freaks when it comes to it's just a.
Speaker 4: Little tree, it's just a little something. You know you're hot after the workout. How about this on it? On my way home, I'll make a quick stop and pick something up and bring home a little surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, please and thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, what wife wouldn't say yes to that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you guys got him figured out. Kat I'm glad you found out that he kind of was cheating on the diet. And James, I'm glad you found out that she was also cheating on the diet. And I'm glad you guys can invite another food item into the house.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 4: I think this is only going to make our marriage stronger.
Speaker 2: I the jubile shows to catch a cheater.