Speaker 1: It's another jewbil pun Frank weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Pee Deekins calling from moving. I was looking for a jewel.
Speaker 2: Hi tee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is Yes. Hello. So I'm calling in regards to the items from your move being a little bit delayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been expecting this call. I've been trying to get a hold of you guys and had no look, so thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a little bit of an issue, and I know we're already late with your you know, multi state move, so you probably want your stuff. I'm able to just transfer to the driver if you'd like to speak with him, so you can, you know, talk to him about it and get your items see as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great, Peter. I mean this was all you guys will have all my So thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry about that. His name is Heinrich. I'm gonna transfer you there right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's still to be upset under stuff of my situation. Hello. I love this, so you.
Speaker 2: Can hold me Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Is this duel? Hello? This is Iray.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Iraq.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello, Hello, Okay, Oh, I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I have my radio up and it's for some reason.
Speaker 4: Yes, for some reason, my radio just plays on the blue to this and I don't know how to stop it sometimes, So I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 1: That was just playing my music. How is this duel?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is due.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: You can't figure out it's not that music. You can't.
Speaker 4: Sorry. One second, I'm trying to times of bluetists off on my device.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because for some reason this plays or.
Speaker 4: To speakers when I'm trying to speak on the phone.
Speaker 1: And I'm so sorry that.
Speaker 2: I know want Montana with.
Speaker 4: Your items on the day I was supposed to be an Auriso n one second.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, I think I've got it off.
Speaker 2: Did I just say that you're in Montana with my stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm in Montana, and I'm so sorry about this. I know I was supposed to be in Arizona with your items three days ago. But I've been in Montana for a few days and I don't know how to get out what.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to get out?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know how. I don't know how to get out.
Speaker 2: You guys are already two days late with my stuff, and you said, Montana, what's up? That's the whole that's who.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. No, if the music came back on, I'm so sorry about this. Let me tell you, I did you try to get back from music? For one second? I'm so sorry about this. If you're talking, I cannot hear you. I'm so sorry. One second. Let me see if I could just top the button nook. Hello, did is it off? It's off? Yes, it's off. Okay, what you're saying it was off last time.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry about this. But yes, I'm in Montana and I don't know how to get out.
Speaker 2: You're in Montana with my stuff or you're in Montana making another run.
Speaker 1: No, I'm in Montana with your items. I've been here for a few days.
Speaker 2: Mont What are you doing in Montana? That's completely opposite way.
Speaker 1: I got lost on the win.
Speaker 4: My GPS wasn't working, so I just followed a truck that was next to me.
Speaker 2: You just followed a truth. Yes, you could have. You could have stopped and asked somebody.
Speaker 4: Yes, but my phone has been malfunctioning, just like how it is doing the sibluus and the music's so.
Speaker 1: That's not my problem that I was trying to get up and I was trying to get to two works.
Speaker 2: But I need shut the music down.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's just see my phone is malfunctioning.
Speaker 3: You give me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I said, hello, yes, Hello, I think I've turned it off.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't want to hear you're sorry anymore. I want you to cut off the music. Cut off the music so I can figure out what I'm gonna get my ship.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to buildings Montana?
Speaker 2: I'm not going on.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could come and think from me?
Speaker 2: Do you have a manager? Do you have do you have somebody I can talk to you? Because this is not it.
Speaker 1: I would transfer you back to the office.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell me guys?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What can Are you gonna talk to them first? I better not get this this hold on?
Speaker 1: Please, old please, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yo. Shall I tell you this?
Speaker 3: Hello, it's a great day at blinking moving this Pete Ekins?
Speaker 1: What can I do you for?
Speaker 2: Pete? You know what? I just got a call from you, and this is not a great day for me Right now. It's transferred me to one of your trucks and apparently my Montana. Y. Yeah, Matt, that's not where I came from.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on. What's yeah? Our driver, Heinrich, he's kind of new here, and apparently I'm loud.
Speaker 2: Did you find this funny? Because I'm not. I'm not amused. What's going to happen here? My stuff was supposed to be here two days ago. So Heinrich follows random plus around the nation and you that many to be fired. He doesn't know how to work a phone, he doesn't know how to work a radio. He doesn't know how to deliver things. I don't even to tell here's the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just a pleasure to work with. That's why we keep him.
Speaker 2: He's a fun guy, a pleasure to have on the road, in the office.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jewel, this is actually Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a joke.
Speaker 3: Your husband just told us that your movers are really late, and you were upset about it, and you wanted me to mess with you. Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks weekday mornings on the twenties,