Speaker 1: Stop everything, put that ship down, Stop making love to your significant others. Get your we're talking.
Speaker 2: Get your penis out of your wife.
Speaker 1: And get that pussy out of your side piece. Yeah, out of it. I've never had sex before.
Speaker 2: We have big news, big, huge news, unbelievable news.
Speaker 1: Where all of you who want to see us get filthy rich we are.
Speaker 2: We are offering up a new opportunity, a bag of beans if you will, that we're hopeful you believe is going to grow into a giant bean stalk. Yeah, magical beans, and that those magical beans are the my mama told me Patreon.
Speaker 3: I actually am one point four percent Jerian African. I'm a sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, why's that the button you press? I shouldn't have smoked. We're starting a Patriot, signing a Patreon. It's going to be much fun.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have what four extra episodes a month. It's four extra episodes. It's all kinds of games. It's it's it's watch alongs, it's crab bags, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: All mail bags, live streams, all this stuff, Langston's nudes.
Speaker 2: This is the first I'm hearing of it. But I'm not in a space to contradict. I'm desperate for you to join. So if that is what will entice you to come see us over at Patreon, please do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can go ahead and go online to ww dot Patreon backslash. It's on the bottom. Yeah, we'll have it flashing on the screen. Yeah, it's all me.
Speaker 2: Likely but yeah, but we'll figure it out. It's coming by bitch.
Speaker 1: They're about to have to put a parental advisory on this brow and it's gonna be old. Yo, We're gonna get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We ain't doing another seven twenty one.
Speaker 1: Shit, you can't even be hopeful early twenties for our ship could be forty three. You better have loved one like a day one.
Speaker 2: No side to, no side to, and no plans on fixing it.
Speaker 1: No, that is true. I don't have plans on fix you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: You made bigger than the little one. Okay, how do you want to see it? But you got a whole wife, man, Yeah, you got a car. What I need to side? I drove my car today.
Speaker 2: You drove.
Speaker 3: You got to stay on top of your my baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was too excited about the car.
Speaker 3: Thank you that was the wife.
Speaker 1: But okay, she came first. Hopefully she didn't put my credit.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 1: You're right, doesn't.
Speaker 6: Chips in your.
Speaker 2: Racists money? Many turkey stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't tell me.
Speaker 7: All I really want is for you to back it up.
Speaker 1: Oh and push your weight on it. Welcome along to like to do another phenomenal episode of My Mama.
Speaker 2: Told Me the podcast what we dived deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: And we don't work to prove anything. You won't learn one thing from Langston or danger.
Speaker 2: If you're telling people that this is research, you are wrong.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to flex on your friends for listening to a smart podcast, you blew it.
Speaker 2: You blew it.
Speaker 1: There's so many smart ones. There's good ones. I'm not gonna name them, but you know them.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 2: In fact, in fact, we're doing our best to get above those in the rankings. Yeah, so that we can probably spread more misinformation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have one. Yeah, here's what I think. Uh, this is I've been thinking about. I think that the they started putting negative stereotypes out about to make your own juices, pool aids concentrates because Big Beverage was trying to make some more money because they know if you make it yourself, you could cut corners. Whoa, because remember when everybody was making their own juice. You remember that even you don't even concentrate anymore.
Speaker 3: I used it with a spoon out of the can.
Speaker 1: And that's not what they wanted you to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's actually not.
Speaker 3: Why because big braverage don't want to have No, No, that's true, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You remember the cooler of the Hawaiian punch in the can? Of course, like all that, where'd that go? Why do we stop?
Speaker 2: You'd have to pop both sides and then for it? Yeah, let it? You don't want that to.
Speaker 1: They're not crazy right now, I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Do miss a good juice now, that said juice.
Speaker 1: That you made it home, because you always be like, well, you don't make this like I make, right, I mean, you don't make crystal light like I make crystal. You don't make kolid like I make kool aid.
Speaker 2: I do think that there used to be flavor.
Speaker 1: Come on, even even kool.
Speaker 2: Aid as a premise feels like such a played out description of like hood ship, Like it ain't even like some good ship.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I'm saying they really, Yeah, kids are on kids are on jammers.
Speaker 9: I don't know that impressed you guys, man, Young people love gammers.
Speaker 1: That might be a yeah, like jammers. We haven't made jammers in fourteen years. Were on the pouch now.
Speaker 3: As bad as hell. They drink a white claws.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Yeah, that's fair, and that is a sad thing about our society.
Speaker 1: Do you think we just called it smearing off ice? You remember that may come on?
Speaker 3: You know that's not even the real name of Mad Dog.
Speaker 1: It's it's two Jewish people's names, Moking David.
Speaker 3: It's a Jewish dinner wine.
Speaker 1: Whoa yes, which is the opposite of how it got was marketed at all. Got it in parks a lot. It's like, man, it's shoved listen, and it.
Speaker 3: Spread without no social media to anywhere you meet somebody like, no, that's not mad Dog. Yeah, Smoking David is the name of it.
Speaker 2: Wow, crazy, it is crazy. How did that happen? How did we come to think that that was somehow like a well.
Speaker 1: They made it sweet and red and then blue.
Speaker 2: And I think all of them it was a nature kind took off and we were like, I don't know how to pronounce those two names.
Speaker 1: It was on a mocking David. It was on a bottom shelf. Most likely had.
Speaker 3: A little dog on it though.
Speaker 6: The dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's this mad dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's way from there.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it was good back Cisco about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Arbor missed or BlackBerry Arbor missed. My mom couldn't keep it in the house.
Speaker 2: My mom, when she graduated from undergrad we celebrated. That's right, that timeline is correcting with you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and she celebrated in the basement of the house we were living in, and she cracked open a case of Arbor miss and I got to have one.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I was an adult drink. You couldn't just grab that.
Speaker 1: Was grown up. Yeah, you were a man that day.
Speaker 2: It was a big deal for me.
Speaker 1: Damn. Do you remember which arbor missed?
Speaker 2: I don't. I probably blacked out, if you know what I mean, Like when your world explodes in that kind of way, you don't remember flavors. You remember the the energy of the room.
Speaker 1: Man, that's amazing. I was vibrating. I wonder when I was drunk. I wonder when you get some vintage Arbor missed on like eBay.
Speaker 2: Brother, whatever is vintage about it? I don't want to school. Yeah that was an error. Those allow anymore, you know what I mean? Like, I'm good on the vintage of that.
Speaker 3: Get it on t MoU. You know they just remake everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would drink TI Boss.
Speaker 2: You would drink t MI Urban miss you Okay?
Speaker 1: And I've been seeing drinks online lately. It's still better than that. Everybody's mixing stuff with buzzballs and stuff. You've been seeing that, Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It is lazy, like my drinks milt from the ground up, not already pre made.
Speaker 1: Yes, and don't make it like it feels like everybody just wants to do layers. Like I seen this girl. It was just peach, Crown, green, beat box, buzzball. Yes, And it's like, Yo, you know you're wrong. You know you're wrong for that first you made it on top of a car made three it's a.
Speaker 3: Spring break video because that's.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you're putting buzzballs in your body, you're never gonna find love. You gotta make a choice.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you won't.
Speaker 2: Ever find love because you've had buzzballs in the past, but at a certain point. If you want love to emerge in your life, you gotta put the buzzballs down.
Speaker 1: At least those big ones. You can't be having those big ones. Yeah, you can't have that commit to another person.
Speaker 2: How could you. You've got all this buzzball to finish off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the coffee one. I didn't think buzzball was going to catch on. That's how you know we're down bad. Like as a country, it's it's it's backup, That's what I'm saying. The stock is rising, That's what I'm saying everywhere right now. It's bad.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's rough. Damn our guess today she ain't down bad. No buzzballs, No buzzballs. As far as we know, you're buzzball free.
Speaker 3: I'm buzzball free.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. We're so happy she's here.
Speaker 2: She's an amazing comedian for all places, Comedy Central, fucking She has a brand new special on Comcast. Yes, yeah, she's phenomenal. I'm a big fan. David's a big fan. Give it up for Kenesia busy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh yes, can you Lena a pencil?
Speaker 3: That's my favorite video of all time. I'm so good every nigga.
Speaker 1: It's perfect because he does know all the ways.
Speaker 3: He studying pencil.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a teacher who was like Key did in the weirdest way like that? Like, No, I had a teacher who yelled at us, his fat guy named mister Lyle, and I'll never forget. He just broke down one day and he was like, it was around when I Wish came out and this girl was singing I Wish and he was like, I can I even understand how you understand all the lyrics to these songs, but no one could do as anyway, He like melted down. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: It really bothered him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, damn yeah. And then I remember afterwards the groom was.
Speaker 2: Like, the reason he's melting down, though, is because he does believe in y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like at his core.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I actually think I could fix this.
Speaker 3: Were just.
Speaker 2: Like pay attention. I'm upset because I wish that you were different.
Speaker 1: I read it is he didn't like so many different songs being sung.
Speaker 3: Because you were supposed to be paying attention. I was a teacher for five years before I got into entertainment.
Speaker 2: Gees, so me too, Yeah, I I taught high school English.
Speaker 3: See I did third and fourth now originally in high school, and I was gonna do high school. You know how they send you out for that one week. And I went to my old high school. Now, mind you, all the freshmans were seniors. Now, no, no, I was about the square up and I was only a couple of years old, and the boys was cute. I was like, I'm gonna get a trump a boyfriend and be fighting at the school. And I went back and switched to primary. I was like, yeah, I can't do high school.
Speaker 2: I'm not good.
Speaker 3: I'm sure not yet.
Speaker 1: Sure they shouldn't let you do that. At twenty twenty two feels young to go back.
Speaker 2: It was right for them to let me do it, Like he didn't feel crazy. And it's not because I felt even like this desire to do something inappropriate. I did not.
Speaker 1: But it is this weird.
Speaker 2: Thing of like, damn, I am your peer, and now I am in charge, and the people that used to be my my teachers, I have to like treat like they are. It's a mind game that you should not be having to navigating, right.
Speaker 3: That's because you're not growing at that age you think you are that you get older and be like, man, I was a baby. That shouldn't that war zone.
Speaker 2: We have the same chest, you know what I mean? Like, I ain't got no muscles neither. How am I in charge of you?
Speaker 1: Some of them little boys are probably stronger than you. You know what I'm saying, y'all are some of y'all are nigga?
Speaker 2: You scare me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't teams now, Oh the.
Speaker 1: Other side, Yeah, let's them speak.
Speaker 8: Dog.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop going to a gym where teams show up.
Speaker 3: Broa, especially for the summer. They give them free passes during the summer.
Speaker 1: I'm going after this and I'm dreading it because it's so many teams. Fuck yeah, it's a lot. It's teens and an old man that sucks.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Fitness Okay, oh yeah, that's that's the team jim Diving Center.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you're not even supposed to live there. It's for basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just an Idiot's just you're just fucking around.
Speaker 1: I do not even got to.
Speaker 3: Oh, come to planning fitness with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, you play, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a good time.
Speaker 1: Because I see the propaganda on mind. But I don't believe that. I do believe that is propaganda.
Speaker 3: Do talk nasty and me talk us so bad about us, And I mean it's a little, you know, a few little incidents here and there.
Speaker 2: But I like, I used to belong to Planet Fitness, and I will say that I've never seen as many people on the treadmill in.
Speaker 3: Jeans, and that's a fact, Like they just wants it and get on you.
Speaker 2: When you belong to Planning Fitness, you show up as you are.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's crazy and flip flops, TVA all types of like not being Jimmy quipment. I will give you that.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not a place of respect as it relates to the gym as like an art form. Right, this is this is functional workout for everybody.
Speaker 1: I do like that, and I like purple.
Speaker 2: That's cool, Okay, weird. No, it's just such a very specific thing to narrow in on. But they did make it their signature.
Speaker 1: Though you can't. You can't get away from it, my ships. It's all white and yellow in there. Persian guys, I don't feel any way about this guy.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're given Planing Fitness.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like you guys, are talking crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't let her talking like that. Yeah, but she said it and looked at you in a way that made me uncomfortable. Don't like her talk.
Speaker 3: That's always a sick.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a cool hab.
Speaker 2: You came to us, and we shouldn't. That's unfair of us to have gone this long without acknowledging it.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: We're recording this on Saint Patrick's You are absolutely in theme for Saint Patrick's Day. Neither David or I dressed up. You didn't know, didn't even know. You had no clue it was Saint Patrick's Day. I did know it was Saint Patrick's Day. In fact, I sent my child out into the world dressed in theme, and I still said, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: You decided not to even after. Does she ask you when you're dressing her up? Is she like daddy was your Oh, but you don't like match you?
Speaker 2: And I've trained her well and she doesn't even want to know. She'll she'll she'll often asked me to match her if she thinks that there's a way to do it. But she I think, in today's climate, was like not only he doesn't usually have any I could point to and say.
Speaker 3: Honey, I hate matching too. I wonder I can't twin total. This shit goes back to the beginning. I never like twin total people that match together relationships. That shit makes my stomach hurt.
Speaker 1: You you two are on the same wavelength, right, it makes you. You both feel angry right.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe we won't be so upset. It's cute, are you? How many siblings do you?
Speaker 3: I have ship? I think there's about seven of us. I'm the oldest, so I'm kids that just keep coming and coming and coming. So yeah, it's never in that way.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's part of it is, like you go like, I'm so half of my siblings we don't even look alike, right, Like, we don't. We literally do not physically match. And so the idea of you putting us in matching outfits would have looked nuts. It would have literally looked crazy. You think it would have been less cute, It would have been horrifying.
Speaker 1: No, see, that's your personal bias. It's cute when kids wear the same.
Speaker 2: Clothes, bro, I was eleven when the first one, or ten when the first one showed up.
Speaker 3: That's ten year different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, different color and a different color. How different, dog, my youngest sister is closer to your skin color.
Speaker 1: No, dark skinned sister I have. Most of my family is dark skinned. That makes this whole dynamic play different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know my skinned people in my family.
Speaker 3: Dark skin shine in Ye's never occurred to me to have to explain this to you.
Speaker 2: My mom is a dark skinned woman. Her second husband we literally called black because he was dark skinned. There like for real dark skin. Yeah, my sister that that was ten years younger than me at least. My mom's skin tone probably darker. My youngest younger sister, who's a year younger than her, is closer to your skin tone.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Then my youngest sister, who lives in fucking Africa is as dark as all of us, all of them. And then it's me and my adopted brother who don't match nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh my, this is funny. You don't want to match, You will say borrowed like.
Speaker 1: Us. That goes deeper to the origin story to you are always felt on the outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, damn, that's that's why when you all make these nasty light skin jokes, well you reciprocated.
Speaker 1: It's reciprocated. Don't let me make you think I'm just coming up here.
Speaker 3: Because I grew up with y'all.
Speaker 1: He grew up with he said, he.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not man.
Speaker 1: We can't feel broad for that. We can't feel broad for that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just sip.
Speaker 2: You came to us dressed insane and you and.
Speaker 3: Saying I'm in festive. I let you know that I am fun as hell for one, and I got a kid too. Literally, I'm a festive. I'm half white, so that festivity that you know, that white woman festive lives deep in.
Speaker 2: As a as another half person. Yes, I didn't get the festive, but I did get some stuff, so yeah.
Speaker 3: I Then your dad's white then, right, so it's a very totally different experience. I got white mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we call that the unfortunate combo.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you this why you want to talk about dynamics. My mom is the only white child. So my mom and my grandmother the only white people in the family. Yes, my mom is a Langston. Uh so that's what makes this uncle mixed experience. Yes, and my uncle's everybody else is black. So that's that's what I'm gonna call my mom and be like, look, I found another youth. You're not alone.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's so.
Speaker 2: I I like a complicated combo. Yeah, I think that's the exact right way that it should be. It should be, and I think that is ultimately where we're disappointed with interracial relationships is that they often are not that interesting of a combo. It really does feel like people seeking out a person based off of type, a stereotype you think they are, and what we really want what makes interracial couples so exciting is too motherfuckers that don't get it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is your life is great.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you got going on, but I like you so much. I'm gonna push through this.
Speaker 1: I always like that one of your friends like my girls. Yeah, what's that like?
Speaker 2: I don't even know if they don't like m Yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: We having fun in the house. The stuff you say to each other when nobody because I know what like me and me and Alana say to each other when nobody cares. It's so bad. If you threw a whole other culture in there, I think it would probably crazy and it.
Speaker 2: Would be nuts.
Speaker 1: And how can you be mad at that? We had a Japanese wife man, we'd be going at it probably talk about is probably similar stuff. Let's just say the accents I do when the door is closed, shouts with my wife. Let me do all those accents in the household much.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you came to us with the conspiracy theory that I'm really excited for you to talk about. Specifically, you said, my mama told me dinosaurs are neth.
Speaker 3: And that's a fact. I and I just do not believe in dinosaurs. I think it's all fake. All those bones, they make them, they make them, they bury like, oh look what we got here. Now dragons are real, and they're using dinosaurs to cover up for dragons.
Speaker 1: Hey, press a button, man, this definitely like no, but I do like your conspiracy.
Speaker 3: It's true. It's true they made all those bones and none of that is real.
Speaker 1: You guys, here's my question, please, First question, why do you think they're trying to cover up dragons within equal sized animal?
Speaker 3: Excellent question, the same way they're trying to cover up aliens. They don't want us to know the truth, So they're using the dinosaurs as a cover up for dragons. Because imagine this, I'm listening, Imagine dragons.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're going because if so, he beat you to it.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're trying to cover up dragons and giants and all these other things. They're just be like, all right, it's just dinosaurs. They don't want us to They just don't want us to know the truth. And do I have all the information to back it. No, but I know in my heart that the shit ain't real and I just just don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Here's what I like about that. This is a heart first show. Yes, we lead with our heart. We don't give a fuck about facts, and we do get yelled at a lot. O know they could not correct us more often, but I'll tell you this, Kenesia will never change and.
Speaker 3: Don't because they're only feeding you the corrections of propaganda that they were giving themselves. So just because they put it in a book, they read the book. But who wrote the book? The people that don't want us to know the truth.
Speaker 1: And if you give me one hundred bones, I could put that shit together like anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just come on, dinosaurs sound like this? Hell, you know that's to say.
Speaker 1: I will say, we know what people say it like before the phonograph.
Speaker 2: Listen, what really is a sort of like immediate flag for me. My daughter loves dinosaurs, can't get enough of them so much so that she has like this giant almost encyclopedia of all dinosaurs that like, she regularly that's her favorite book to read. It changes like, uh, her, she has a stuffy This is gonna make us sound insane. But she has a stuffed animal of an Anomala chorus, which is a prehistoric like almost invertebrate. It just looks fucking nuts. It's a weird worm with spiked legs that she has a stuffed animal of.
Speaker 3: That's something somebody drew fac inverted in surces. Look, were gonna put a worm with some legs on it right here, and that's what that is. That sounds crazy as it does.
Speaker 2: And even when you're reading about these things, they'll color them and they'll make them look like these really active animated animals, and it's like, bro, I maybe you did find the exact fucking fossil that proves that this thing existed.
Speaker 1: Why is it purple? Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Purple.
Speaker 1: I never even thought about that. Those aren't like natural colors that we don't see bugs like that ever. Yeah, extra for dragonfly.
Speaker 3: And the beetle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a few, but like, why are all of these fun colors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they stole it from real bugs. And I was like, yeah, you've seen that beetle. We just gonna go here and say that dinosaur is that color?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's enough. There is enough illusion in the way that they present dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures that would make me at least feel sensitive about some of what they suggest to be facts. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just I can't do it. My daughter used to like dinosaurs, but I was like, I had to break it down to it. So, how would your daughter Just so we're she's she's four, okay, so mine's getting ready to be seven. So they're around the same. So in school and everything's like dinosaurs. So I'm having problems with the teacher because she would have to go back and tell them that they're not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's maybe a dangerous game.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: She's believe in the Easter, buddy, but she ain't believe in no damn dinosaurs. Okay, she's not believing we walked on the moon. Studying astrology and all that now, so she done went back to them. They walk on the moon and the teacher is up said, it's like she can't believe her Shaka was kidding. Opped fucking listen, Clark, listen. Let me tell you something. She's not believing none of this stuff. Okay, she could believe in holidays and stuff like that, but anything that I know to be true. I would even buy dinosaur nuggets. She wont dinosaur nuggets bad, No fake fossils into my house.
Speaker 2: You're drawing hard lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, dinosaur nuggets are nuggets.
Speaker 1: Wow? That is that hurts my feeling. Dinosaur nuggets are huge in our house.
Speaker 2: I'll continue to lie to my children. Can you tell me? And this is so exciting. We rarely get somebody who's so passionate that they would tell their children. What will you tell me? What it is that you are afraid of with dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid of things that aren't real, So I'm not afraid of but false information. And I don't want my daughter walking around thinking that dinosaurs are real and they're not. To hell, her daddy a liar. I'm not gonna be a liar to.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny?
Speaker 2: We invited him here today.
Speaker 3: He got the baby with him too, those games.
Speaker 1: Your mom's not here. Read this. Dinosaurs said that ain't real, told me that ain't real, daddy, oh man.
Speaker 2: So so for you, this is more just a principal thing that we were being lied to.
Speaker 1: Who do you think.
Speaker 2: Is is is most likely to benefit from the falsification of dinosaurs?
Speaker 3: Who is most likely to benefit.
Speaker 1: Who's mastering this plan?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's been happening for so long that I don't even know if they're here no more. So they just kept passing it down, So I don't know what the original reason for it was. But like I said, I think honestly it's a cover up the dragons, because there was dragons. Why don't they want us to know that there was dragons. They don't want us to believe in more mythical magical things that we really are. That they've suppressed in people for a long time, so they don't know their true energy and powers. So that's why they just want to keep dumbing people down. Because if we really knew how powerful we were a lot of shit, it wouldn't be happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, you're saying that there was a mysticism in the world. Yes, that we've eliminated. Yes, and now because of that, they're they're just feeding us big ass lizards.
Speaker 3: Right, because they find in some of the fossils, they found dragons, right, so man, we can't look them know it was dragons, so they use the dinosaurs to cover it up. Like, Okay, this is more believable, t Rex. You gonna have some lowass arms and and distract everybody.
Speaker 2: And those are good impressions. I don't think Jurassic Park got it right.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were too sexy and they were way too sexy.
Speaker 2: I don't think they more talk like how you talked. Yeah, little arms, that's all you're right, for sure, embellishing.
Speaker 1: I feel like scientists are maybe way more sexy in movies than they ever are in real life.
Speaker 2: Fact, big science really wants you to think that they're back there like boning each other, and they ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, I No, there might be some outliers. I think there were probably some sexy scientists. I don't know any how mean scientists. Do you know?
Speaker 2: I know one Carey looked like a dog.
Speaker 3: Would you say that you're racist?
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 1: No, Look, I'm a dog. He's black as can be.
Speaker 3: Brilliant woman, because she wasn't cute. That was that's happened, not cute. You got time to study ship.
Speaker 1: She was real ship. She was offered a lot.
Speaker 2: But you look, before we go to break, and we do need to go to break, will you, will you tell me what you think can be done about this? Besides telling your daughter? Do you think that there's any potential for us to get back to discovering dragons and and the mystic ways of yesteryear?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 3: The producers a game of thrones, you know what? Together tell a child, to tell a child, okay, spread properly exactly, just like they're telling you as dinosaurs. They put it in the books for the kids early on, and now they spread those lies. So now we got to reverse it. So that's what I can do is use the children of today.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I like that. You we the children are the future and and they can propagate their own playgrounds exactly. I like that.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: You tell a little kid one thing that, yeah, that it will go, especially if it's private, that stuff that you didn't want.
Speaker 3: Talk on the phone, acts like you're not telling her run all the business there's no dinosaurs. My mom on the phone, not personal information through everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's smart. If you are at home and you are hoping to spread word like Kenesia that dinosaurs are not real, start talking on the phone in front of nosy little children, and we will change everything. A break, a break, let's take a break. More Kinnesian more. My mama told me.
Speaker 8: That one.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, that was probably better than honestly was he was gonna say, what's not your titties?
Speaker 3: Is like a second nature.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you really gave me.
Speaker 1: Will never stop you from doing that?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, this isn't that kind of We don't silence women. You don't silence s wimmen.
Speaker 2: You you crazy if you think we don't support that.
Speaker 3: Ain't a woman's health. Woman's month right now too.
Speaker 2: Always we about three months in a row. In the month we say run out one back.
Speaker 1: Are you glad you got a little boy now? To kind of like counteract some of the all female energy?
Speaker 2: No, I want to be the only one.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually we've talked about this a lot of times. Male energy is probably more intimidating. It's not my favorite energy, and I grew up with mostly women, and I think in that way, I am just a dude who does better with girls and so like, I never had like that weird like oh right, the way that I think some men do.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 2: I love my son. He's awesome and I'm glad he's yeah, yeah, contributing. But nah, I could have done it all by myself. I could have been bad all by myself. Okay, ty Perry produces it. Yeah, we're still talking about the possibility that that dinosaurs are not real, but you really zeroed in on the fact that dragons are. Yes, that that they are real creatures. Do you have any sense or an instinct you don't have to have facts. Is there an instinct you have of where dragons went? Why are they no longer with us? Because the story we've been told about dinosaurs asteroid hitting the planet wiping out the entire like, you know, fucking species. Whatever, What do you think happened to them? Dragons? Are we still on it?
Speaker 1: Some ass?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: It could It could have possibly still been that whatever happened, but that all the giants, everybody, like all the petrified rocks are big ass giants. You know what I'm saying. And if you look there in the shape, so I think something happened, whether it was that that just scared everything and it just died, whatever, whatever happened. The dragons are in alignment with the with the petrified giants and everything else. So I don't know exactly what it is, but it's all in that same realm to me, in the same cover up.
Speaker 1: Yea, whose dragons do you think are real Chinese dragons or the other one? That's a crazy.
Speaker 3: Questions mother lover here.
Speaker 2: Eight Chinese men's legs everything.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm saying. Chinese people dragons are the most different than all the other the way dragons, it's like dragons and then Chinese d it's like they always have to yeah yeah, yeah. They kind of look like a guy. Yeah yeah, not a Chinese guy, just any guy. Know, honestly it looks more like a Mexican dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, fun too.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's like Chris Talker. Yeah, don't think there are they spitting fire like that?
Speaker 3: Yes, dragons have dragons. I don't know. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I think so, but yeah in Bulan, uh uh, Eddie Murphy's character, he does blow a little bit of fire. It's small, but he does blow a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But mighty small, but mighty man.
Speaker 1: He's a good cartoon, Eddie.
Speaker 2: God damn, he don't miss he's so good at being a cartoon. If you draw him, it's gonna be perfose.
Speaker 1: It's numbers on them. I don't know why they don't do.
Speaker 2: It more because he won't. He's like, I can't give this up every.
Speaker 3: Year, right, you got to make it a hot commodity. Something happened he did another one about it.
Speaker 2: I think I think God knows he can't just grant every prayer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, not certainly, not all at once.
Speaker 3: That's a word, right there. Yeah, let's go, Oh my God, that's a word.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Let y'all know, don't be asking for too much because I.
Speaker 1: Saved it for once a year.
Speaker 3: Once a year.
Speaker 1: You get the rest on my own.
Speaker 2: Maybe I already prayed this year.
Speaker 3: I'm asking the Lord to reveal the truth about dinosaurs. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Dragons?
Speaker 2: Dragons do they come up in Sierra Leone at all?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I were more like witches and like that. Okay, No, No, I never heard anybody. I don't think I ever even heard anybody reference it.
Speaker 6: Was this.
Speaker 1: I always dragons were like European. Oh you don't know why. I thought that.
Speaker 3: This is crazy that you're associated with that, because you have to remember one time, none of it was different, all the everything was connected. So that's when them dragons was here. So you've give me, you know, locations that people created years and years afterwards. Okay, I remember black people was everywhere, not just in Africa. We were all over the globe, I guess, is the way to say it. And then things started to break apart, so wherever those dragons were centralized could have not been all over, but they were there. But at the time I'm talking to, were just all one.
Speaker 1: When it was all together, dragons over the whole thing. Yeah, black people.
Speaker 3: All over the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any other races or.
Speaker 3: Well the Cocassions obviously.
Speaker 1: Because I love the idea of just us and dragons, just us and dragons. Maybe those Game of Thrones people on the horn. Yeah, we got a new series. It's like my brother and me, it's just dragons. I don't know. So I didn't want to watch Game of Thrones for a long time. Because and this was kind of somebody told me the black men didn't have dicks? What and that's why I didn't want to watch Game of Thrones. It's not untrue, that's and that's what I found.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait, I never wait. I don't know how I missed that whole part.
Speaker 2: Well, he's talking about the unsullied, the warrior class slaves that then Kalisi sort of like turns into her warriors for her army that she falls in love with.
Speaker 3: The one does she castrate them or do you're telling me that they're trying to say they're born And.
Speaker 2: She doesn't fall in love with she falls in love with the doth racky with Jason Momoa's character.
Speaker 1: That's a different group, okay there, but they're like it's like the way that they do like the the they're doing the hockey from Yeah, they make them the warriors savages exactly.
Speaker 2: And then there's a different group of warriors, the ones that that have their faces covered that she then sort of like endlests and they're all light skinned black dudes.
Speaker 3: Y'all tell me a bunch of sh it. I don't care about. Where are their penises at.
Speaker 2: That great question you're getting to the meeting potatoes and unfortunately they don't have meat potatoes. They they get them cut off because that what makes them perfect warriors. They don't give a fuck about nothing but killing and defend.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought they were saying they didn't grow. I was like, now, but who you're not envious? You gotta be to be like all the black men don't have. And that's how I write when this is crazy, they cast it. It's all black dudes with no dicks.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy.
Speaker 1: Nobody's like, nobody's like this was nuts, like.
Speaker 3: White couldn't Apparently.
Speaker 1: The whole show is white guys and not to and then when it comes to have time to have.
Speaker 2: No dicks, not to stand on a on a fucking on a soap box.
Speaker 1: You've heard me stand on before.
Speaker 2: They did it to light skin men and that that feels wrong to me, and I think that's how they got away with it.
Speaker 1: Basically, nobody will suspect nobody like.
Speaker 2: Guys, wow, but if they're dark skinned, people are gonna be like, you're castrating black man.
Speaker 1: I would have freaked out, you would bet, and I just instead, I just watched the series late. But I watched it and.
Speaker 2: They called a nigga gray worm.
Speaker 3: I'm just with, oh god, this is.
Speaker 1: That is that's frustrating. Yep, I'm sorry they did.
Speaker 2: That to you.
Speaker 3: Me too, I'm sorry they did that. Could you imagine falling in love with one of these warrior?
Speaker 2: Ask like, oh god, you know, for a lot of reasons. You know what's crazy is that Game of Thrones did in fact have a storyline where where he falls in love not with Kalisi but with her assistant Massonde.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they have a full romantic arc despite the fact that he ain't got no pp.
Speaker 1: He was even pussy that's all. Hey, we don't mind that kind of representation.
Speaker 3: I mind that type of representation because where is the rest of the story though, that's what you just you gotta be poly At that point, he.
Speaker 2: Did what he could, everything he could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go do it to a dragon. Something gotta get.
Speaker 2: I assure you that's a very different piess.
Speaker 3: At least it's one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, That one's spiky.
Speaker 3: You don't want that, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never.
Speaker 1: I never. What's interesting?
Speaker 2: As you were saying all of this, I was looking up where do dragon or excuse me dinosaur bones, although you would argue dragon bones most common, where are they most commonly found? And what it seems to be is North America, which is surprising for me. China, Argentina, and Mongolia are sort of like the top four of places, and all of those feel like places that are already connected to a type of propaganda that would ask us to buy into fictional creatures assembled in the fucking you know, at random. Yeah, Whereas like if you it's surprising to me that if Africa is the origin of all life, we're not finding more dinosaur bones in Africa.
Speaker 1: What don't you find in Africa?
Speaker 7: Line?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got all the minerals. You can't write no dinosaur, no dinosaur bones. Feels crazy.
Speaker 2: You could pull up a whole tesla from the ground, but you can't fucking find a dinosaur.
Speaker 3: That's because they're making the bones. I keep trying to tell you the bones are fake. They're making these bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The other part of that that it made me think of is that when you go to museums, uh and you are seeing these giant dinosaurs assembled in the in the lobby of your giant you know, uh history museum, those bones more often than not are replicas. They're not putting the actual bones out. And even as you're walking through the museum and they have to now specifically, they have to write whether or not that that what you're seeing is a replica or the original bones that they are seeing.
Speaker 3: You know why they because more people are finding out they're not real, so they're trying to cover their tracks. And now because they wasn't gonna tell you that at first, it never said and now that more people are realizing that all this shit expect they're like, are we just gonna put this is a replica where the bones at?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we ain't now where the bones at.
Speaker 2: That's really exciting that your daughter is doing such effective works and spreading the word.
Speaker 3: Thank you. She's a soldier for knowledge.
Speaker 2: The other thing that came to mind as I was sort of like thinking about everything that you're saying, which I've been discovering because of that book I was telling you with my daughter, is that one of the things that almost always with these prehistoric animals, that the ones that crossed over with human beings, dinosaurs and theory, we never came in contact with any version of them. But like for Wooly mammots for saber to tigers, for all of these different animals. The main thing they point to is the fact that they all went extinct from human overhunting and doing shit to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been on that since the beginning where the buffalo is at buffalo.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we stay fucking up a big ass animal we have until it disappears. And so that leads me to feel like there is more of a logical explanation to something having existed, closer to what we now associate with dinosaurs and us over hunting it, killing it, being a little embarrassed, rewriting history to make it seem as if.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't even know where.
Speaker 7: I mean, she is bad for sure, But a thousand years ago you see the lizards I with now.
Speaker 2: Geck holes now.
Speaker 3: Are insurance and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I do really rock with And you said this earlier, the premise that the assembly is not correct. Yeah, that that to me has always been closer to where I've lived. Admittedly I do I still sort of believe in dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: I do too, but having a great time, I mean.
Speaker 3: The misinformed are always having a great time that's ignorant.
Speaker 1: Is bliss? You know that's fair?
Speaker 8: Yeahs enjoy I be honest, I don't know if I can handle the truth.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them. You keep me plugged in. I like the way to stake taste in the matrix. Do what I can.
Speaker 2: I think them dreadheaded twins are cool.
Speaker 1: I even need to fly like that, go for it.
Speaker 2: The the thing that that I guess comes to mind as I think about this, though, is that, like, how do they know that these things are built correctly, like.
Speaker 1: The the the correctly or incorrectly?
Speaker 2: Like so much of that is a type of propaganda, and they admitted every year when they add there's to a motherfucker that didn't have feathers, right. I feel like now I'm playing my own devil's advocate. It is like somewhat intuitive, right, if you found a human skull barrier, or if you found a human buried in the general order of like lying down, you could tell that that's how it was.
Speaker 3: But that's because you've come in contact with other humans, so you already know in your mind what it's supposed to look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like like the idea of the neck being on the shold. It's just like it makes sense for like to be bipedal or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I don't think the disagreement for me is like whether or not the legs and the head are in the right place. It's the middle. I think there's a lot of shit that can be happening with the middle that is not being acknowledged in the assembly of these creatures.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like I could get the tail, Like if I just found that shit, I feel like I could get the tail. I nowhere, I fe go, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But I don't know if that tale's supposed to be in the front, and maybe they had some other ship going.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not a till. Maybe it's not a till.
Speaker 2: Maybe they did because they wouldn't get that dick cut off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, penises is gonna hat me keeping.
Speaker 1: For years show for years.
Speaker 2: It's a really good show.
Speaker 1: It is for six seasons.
Speaker 2: It's a really really good shown.
Speaker 1: And I disagree with parts.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Fair, bog part.
Speaker 3: I never disagreed with a big part, but keep going.
Speaker 2: I think I think ultimately all this makes me feel is that we are constantly being introduced to information that they then correct as if it is a new discovery of science, when in fact I think it is more just a capacity for what they believe us capable of understanding that. They go like, all right, they can We'll tell them about the feathers. We can tell them they're actually just big ass birds. And right because now to your point, it's convenient to spread that information it relates to something happening in the media. We can control how people can stay interested in a story as we change it over time, rather than just giving you the whole truth all at once. Yeah, yeah, it's a bummer.
Speaker 1: I like them big flying ones though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Terodactylon, all right, all right, you're a way I like it. We we we agree on that dragon or terry dactyl is cool.
Speaker 1: That's more more break.
Speaker 5: More kinesia, more my mama, the hole made.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna let Joe Biden and Kamala Harris cut America is me.
Speaker 1: That's that? On that, that's that on that and went back on back.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of yeah, well good about it.
Speaker 2: Canesia where we give voicemail calls. We were calls from people who leave voicemails and we're going to play one and feel free to posit it at any time, engage with it as you wish. It's it's your playground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be good, all right. People calling and then only gonna be ninety seconds.
Speaker 11: Dog is PG from the DVVANT to make sure.
Speaker 1: That I got to finish. This man is drunk, that's all.
Speaker 2: He's on the highway.
Speaker 4: He's driving fast and he's.
Speaker 3: Got a lot of I can't wait. He gotta get this ship out right now, Bro.
Speaker 1: He said, how the fund? Can I talk to y'all? Oh, but I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are agreeans my statements.
Speaker 11: Listen, man, I think it's a conspiracy theory to keep brothers away from being glizzies. All right, Listen, man, I ain't got no puz listen. Fucking hot dog ain't never turned your boy out?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: And ship.
Speaker 3: They never to wild work.
Speaker 2: He's interpreting this than I've never interpreted. I never thought of hot dogs as a gateway. I thought that they were more reflective of just like a unsavory moment. He's like, Nigga, this ship can't break me, Sully, what's up you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Nothing? He's a hot dogs and terrent people.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Okay, continue, this is great, it is on deck.
Speaker 11: But why the fuck they take away a strokele meal from black people? Why they take away strole hot dogs? Was a strokeo meal for black people. I grew up eating hot dogs, cutting up hot dogs, putting them eggs and ship.
Speaker 1: Why why, why?
Speaker 11: Why? Why is that no longer a strokele meal? What the fuck this this industry? Dude, the niggas where we can't please no more fun. I can't eat a hot dog no more without getting called out my name. That's why they keep.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 11: I really appreciate what y'all do for the community. Which podcast?
Speaker 3: I gotta see how he's eating these hot dogs? Why be throating these dogs in the public.
Speaker 2: He's like, we share from So that's how mean.
Speaker 3: The glizzy gumbler.
Speaker 10: Just when you keep saying it's gay, I'm like, and I'm like, he gotta be eating these mad crazy for people to just be just seven eleven mouth opened.
Speaker 1: I think it's gotta be My guy is mad. He's gotta it's gotta be like he's something something new man.
Speaker 2: You gotta be folding it but keeping it together enough to like it's like two bis to the.
Speaker 1: Mouth, gotta be something like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, bunny, he might just open up.
Speaker 1: And it's clearly very experimental with the technology already. Cut it up in eggs is something I never.
Speaker 3: Didn't do Ramen, but not eggs or beans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, eggs was a meal in itself. If you're struggling. Yeah, I didn't need to fancy it up with that, not at all.
Speaker 1: No, I never even thought about putting hot dogs and eggs. No, it's a really impressive choice.
Speaker 2: And you're a really impressive man, and you gotta you gotta make peace, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think this is going to get you. Just you know who you are and you don't let them tell you who you are.
Speaker 11: You are.
Speaker 2: You are clearly fired up in a way that this means more to you than it could ever mean to us.
Speaker 1: You were Jeremiah the Glizzy Goblins.
Speaker 2: From the DMD. Come on, you drink buzz ball yep, And you made it out the struggle.
Speaker 3: He want to stay in the struggle, hear me.
Speaker 2: Eggs And we can't get that for you. I will say before we go, I do take a lot of offence at the way that white people try to dictate what can and cannot go on a hot dog. I don't like that ship at Oh what do you mean? They're real strict about like you don't put you don't put ketchup on a hot dog. That's disrespectful. Hot dog only has mustard or whatever.
Speaker 3: I got cussed out in Chicago and they have signs up that said no ketchup. So I'm just in the airport and I didn't No, it's a thing, and I asked for ketchup and got cuss up. Everybody's looking at me in Chicago, and he goes look at the sign and it says you cannot have ketchup for the hot dog. Don't even ask this disrespect it's serious. Then I was like, well, can I get some ketchup for my fries? And they just looked at me because the knew godamn, I was about to put it on and I only had enough for my fries. I was mad, as they don't play that ship.
Speaker 1: No, a lot of idn't know.
Speaker 2: New Yorkers are like that too, like that with ketchup specifically, it is not meant to be on a hot dog. But if you've ever been a latch key kid, which.
Speaker 1: I know you were.
Speaker 2: I certainly was.
Speaker 1: I imagine you were based off of the stories we told.
Speaker 2: You know, you get home and hot dog is one of the few meals you can prepare on your own, and you put on.
Speaker 1: It whatever you put on it, or do you know how to make them in the pan?
Speaker 3: Bro Oh my gosh, My mom used to leave us at home, but we had a fireplace in the apartments. This is a true story. Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: You were going to say fireplace.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had a Washington two o six baby, so you already know. Yes, but we used to cook them on the stick. My mom would come home and cook him over the fireplace.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they were good the list, they were phenomenal.
Speaker 1: You could make a hot dog in a cup, you know what I mean, in a microwaves. As a kid, any meat you could make, pause was like really good. Like if you could make meat without you know, because noodles is like easy, but you get some meat. Now you're now you you're a chef.
Speaker 2: I didn't know we were having meals tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you can add it.
Speaker 3: You add the hot dog to the noodles. It's a whole nother game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, eggs is.
Speaker 2: Still crazy, but eggs does feel different than noodles somehow, eggs.
Speaker 1: And the noodles, Yes, picking it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good, smart Joe house spread.
Speaker 2: Despite you eating like a prisoner. I do think that that very often. To to this person's point, I do think very often we are being told what we can and cannot eat in a way that does disappoint me. And so I bond with you, brother, I feel for you. You are in a lot of pain, but you're not wrong glizzies. Take back your glizzies and enjoyed them exactly you want to enjoy them.
Speaker 1: And maybe if people are coming at you crazy, maybe just one at a time, go home. That's what's making everybody upset, is crazy. There's got to be something like that. It's got to be something like that.
Speaker 2: And bro, maybe you're just with the wrong community too, you know what I mean? Like, maybe you ain't. Maybe you got to go hang out in Nathan's like, really meet the type of people who.
Speaker 1: Don't get shy around again, Nathan, that's that's that's good. Hot dog too, that's a good as good as Joey just nuts eats hundreds of them.
Speaker 3: Nathan it's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's like hot dog steak. It's not like you know, you're a bar as. Yeah, that's a bad far as. Anyways, I think this is it. I think we did. Thanks guys, could you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, everybody, you can find me at Kanisha. I got a white mom. So it's k A N I S H A b U S S sure. May we want to throw that e in there, so I got to tell them they hear they want to put the E because that's you know, Okay, you can find me at all def Digital. I'm always over there. We have a tea time to just drop. Just filmed actually with you the are you still listening on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: For the radios coming out? Just shot comics Unleash, so that's going to be great. I'm excited about that. Just filmed Nate Jackson, super funny comedy Jam should be coming out, so that's dope. You can go on Comcast and as ZOOMI I think they paired up together for Microphone Masters Presents or Apon Crockett Presents Microphone Masters. So my hour special is over there. It is clean ish, so it's no bad words, but it's OK film whatever. So those are a few of the things. And if you just follow me on all my platforms Kenisha Bus, you can see everything that I have coming up.
Speaker 2: So that was beautiful what you got.
Speaker 1: I also have a comic Swish that is out. I also have the Netflix thing that is out. Yeah, and there's a Don't Tell coming at some point, at some point, cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can follow me Patreon, Patreon, follow our Patreon.
Speaker 1: Please we're over there. We're matching.
Speaker 2: We accidentally matched and I was hoping it wouldn't cut come up here. But you can follow me at all at Langston Kerman on all social media platforms you can. You can still see me on the remaining dates of the aspiring Deadbee tour and more important than you can see me May six in Los Angeles, I'll be doing my hour at the Allician Theater. And send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us what dragons really look like Chinese or otherwise, send it to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. Give us a call at eight four four Little Moms. We love hearing the voicemails, especially when you're wasted like that, young man, what and most importantly gobbling hot dogs, buzzballs and hot dogs. We love you so much. Grow up, bye bitch.
Speaker 1: I want you to know this.
Speaker 6: If your prayers include me to stop drinking, stop smoking, and stop having fun and stop watching these little bitchespop dads, if your prayers include any of those things and not gonna work because of rejecting them all, and I will be continuing in my saying we could ask motherfucking ways gives it that the way you want to put.
Speaker 2: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and I Heeart podcasts, created and hosted by Langston Kra co hosted by David Bordi.
Speaker 1: Executive producers by Will Ferrell, Hansani and Joe al Monique, edited and engineered by Justin.
Speaker 2: Conne, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Joegon Cree. You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my Mama Told Me Me and subscribe to our channel.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm