Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, I do want to mention this and go to Morgan. Lunchbox has decided to talk crap about you. Morgan and your job and what he thinks is your lack of effort or your inability to shoot content. What would you like to say in response to that?
Speaker 3: Well, I just would like to say that he has been hacked on X and I'm no longer going to help him try and retrieve his account.
Speaker 1: That's true. Your Twitter account is dead and she's not going to help you because of the things that you've said about her.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why. What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 3: Because that's part of my job and apparently you don't think I'm very good at it. So instead of just trying to prove you wrong, I'm just not going to help.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, your personal account isn't really her doing anyway. She has nothing to do with your personal account.
Speaker 4: She's oh, she doesn't. That's cool.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to be a team player, that's cool. You don't ask me for my video. She can no longer post my videos on the show accounts. I mean, I mean, if that's how we want to do it, I mean, that's cool. I'll save them for my accounts, my accounts only, and you can't have them.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably a fair trade. Yeah, I don't. I mean, I don't think we're going to miss that much.
Speaker 4: Hey, can you send me that video? Nope, can't have that video.
Speaker 1: So you're turning it back on her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if you started it.
Speaker 1: You started the game to play, so you're like, if you want to play, but you're the one that started again.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I just asked if her job was supposed to get secret cool content.
Speaker 1: You said she sucked at her job. I said, and asked, you said, Morgan sucks at her job. I said, I can look to you, I can read to you exactly.
Speaker 4: What I will tell you what she said.
Speaker 2: I said she should be called head of posting on Digital, not head of digital, because we bring the good videos.
Speaker 4: I got the best video from c m A Fest, Mike.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind finding that note, I'll get it.
Speaker 4: I'll pull it up.
Speaker 1: I'd love to read it.
Speaker 4: I'll read it to you verbatim.
Speaker 1: Amy, you moved, I know yet, but still packing it's coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go, let's see.
Speaker 5: Starting to get everything together and getting a little overwhelmed. I still wish I had my dumpster, but it's gone really yeah. Yeah, I only rented it for a week and so that has long gone. But it's just helped a lot. And now I feel like I cleared out a lot. And then now I'm getting overwhelmed again.
Speaker 1: What did that cost to rent a dumpster for a week, Like a few hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And here's the deal. I ended up getting a bigger one.
Speaker 5: That's why I invited all of y'all to use it, because I was trying to rent a small one, but they said they were they were all those were rented out, so they would give me the larger one for the price of the smaller one.
Speaker 1: Anybody in your neighborhood get upset, No, I.
Speaker 5: Mean my house is kind of tucked back. And I also offered it to my neighbors. If you need anything, come throw it away.
Speaker 1: No one reported you, but I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: No, And I mean, it wasn't there for that long.
Speaker 5: And then someone was coming to actually look at my house unexpectedly, like to buy it, and I and it was just before we were really selling it, and so I was like.
Speaker 6: Well, let them know.
Speaker 5: The dumpster, the big huge red dumpster in the dryway is normally not there.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing packing wise?
Speaker 5: Well, I've started to get everything prepared because I want to make it as easy as possible. Uh So I'm like handling some glass and stuff that's special to me, and I'm starting there, and I saw on TikTok you can put things in socks, which I've never seen that before, but like if you take like I have these little skinny flute things that I got when I got married, but they're still special to me. I'm keeping them, and uh I'm stuffing on each inside socks and like, oh this is genius.
Speaker 6: Just extra protection.
Speaker 1: Use socks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like tube socks, Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Like my sock's any socks. I went back to my sock drawer and I got all these socks. I even went back to a bunch of socks that had been left at the house. I was like, well, these will be perfect, They're like non.
Speaker 1: Stressed, those you never have to deal with again.
Speaker 5: And then I just stick the little thing there and then that way. Gary Lavaux is what is that called black time moving. I'm gonna have movers because I need help with the heavy stuff. But I wanted to get They said the more prep work you do, the better because it saves on time and money. So I'm trying to do a lot of the prep work. And that's one of the hacks I saw on TikTok was to stick fragile things in two socks.
Speaker 1: When do you think you'll be done? And when do you think you'll be moved?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like the next couple months, next couple weeks, and.
Speaker 6: The next couple weeks, I'll be totally moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do want to read lunchbox email. Why is Morgan called head of digital? She should have that title taken away. Morgan gets the title of head of digital, but she honestly sucks getting content.
Speaker 3: Hmm imagine that.
Speaker 2: I've never seen any great videos for our social media accounts or website. Can she please show us the best video she got from CMA?
Speaker 1: But was there a competition to get the best video?
Speaker 4: I mean, I thought that's when you're the head of digital.
Speaker 1: Her she runs all the digital properties.
Speaker 2: Okay, see that's what that's I didn't know that. I thought as head of digital. Her job was to get the best videos, the best content.
Speaker 1: Then my question would be why not say, hey, what exactly does Morgan do? Like, what is her job? Instead of being like she sucks at this and not knowing what it is, I want to ask a question you don't know the answer to instead of demeaning her.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was demeaning to.
Speaker 1: Say she sucks.
Speaker 4: Well. I was just pretty proud of my video.
Speaker 6: I've worked here for seven years.
Speaker 4: How do you not know what I do?
Speaker 1: On like some level?
Speaker 4: No? No, I know on some level.
Speaker 2: You post stuff on the website and on Facebook and Twitter, and.
Speaker 1: I get a digital portformer every week that talks about the most stream liked videos the most every platform.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that. Se told me that.
Speaker 1: So you don't lead with hey, she sucks at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never got those emails. You're not supposed to get those.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know all that you do, lunchbox. But she still she doesn't downplay your.
Speaker 4: Right, but I thought she would. She would save me the graphics.
Speaker 1: No, no, let or no know what you do right here?
Speaker 4: I do a lot, man, Go ahead, I carry the show.
Speaker 1: Now tell her what you do, though.
Speaker 2: I mean, my here's the thing. You can't even describe what I do. That's how important it is.
Speaker 5: That is such a good answer. It is like, yeah, I'm gonna start using.
Speaker 1: That you can't even describe it. So yeah cool.
Speaker 3: So yeah I'm not I'm not helping him get into his X.
Speaker 4: He's on his own. Now, okay, well, no more videos from me for your social medias.
Speaker 3: You say that, but then you're gonna be like only the Bobby Bone Georgia collapse.
Speaker 1: And then also, I think that we ninety five percent videos are like in studio videos where Eddie' runing it. We're not gonna be missing much. All good, Not a big deal. Lunchbox has his wife selling palette items.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, she had to make a delivery.
Speaker 1: So you're still selling man?
Speaker 4: Still yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you bringing us audio of the only ones you sell? Or are you slowly selling and you're just bringing audio occasionally occasionally? It's going to be like a big surprise when you big.
Speaker 2: Surprise when I bring all the money. I was taking a nap and she was. We had sold some I don't know, some containers, like like shelving something organizational, and so this is my wife meeting the chick to sell it.
Speaker 7: It's just a buck. Yeah. Are you familiar with the Bobby Bone Show?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Is that a joke off of it?
Speaker 7: It's a well, it's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Is this him?
Speaker 6: Is that his picture?
Speaker 1: That's definitely him? I said, not firm.
Speaker 7: I was like, let me take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So this used to be an iHeartMedia the whole building, and they've since sold the building and the shows are still here. But you should listen to the show anywhere you get your podcast, The Body Bobby Bone Show, and then and then Yeah, I mean honestly, it's anywhere podcast.
Speaker 1: Did she sell that thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sold it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate her like hustling for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, but she was trying to give us a new listener.
Speaker 1: But she didn't know who you are either.
Speaker 4: I know that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know that's the craziest part about it.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 4: You want that video too bad? You can't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know that we would put that up if it has somebody else in it, and we wouldn't put it up with your wife. Yeah, so you're not chasing I guess with the videos that you weren't going to put up anyway.
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this just proved. Sometimes he just says, he.
Speaker 1: Says, Yep. The Boys is bad. I love the Boys?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: The fourth season on Amazon? It's more like that they're superheroes, but they're like in real life.
Speaker 6: I think I remember trying to watch this a long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's good. The fourth season of The Boys premiere is Thursday, which is tomorrow, and then they'll do one more and they'll do season five. We started watching a bit of Sweet Tooth last night. Season three. You watch any of that on Netflix.
Speaker 6: It's a little kid deer.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, hybrid type kid science happened virus type thing fi virus.
Speaker 4: Give me, I'm out, all right, you're and your sci fi dude? You love that crap.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it for the sake of like I'm cool. There's some I don't really love to I don't really like the star like this. The space stuff is kind of weird, like the Battlestar Galactica type stuff. I never really got into that. But I do like time travel, and I do like aliens, and I do like, Hey, Game of Thrones is coming back.
Speaker 4: What I thought they all died the prequel season like two or three.
Speaker 1: House of Dragon. Yeah, it's coming back. House the Dragon's awesome, and it's so much simpler than Game of Thrones. It's like a couple of lines, a couple of storylines, and you're.
Speaker 4: Good to go.
Speaker 6: Couldn't get into that one either.
Speaker 4: But have you tried House of Dragons?
Speaker 6: They mean No.
Speaker 5: Suits is coming back? Season nine is on July first.
Speaker 6: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I've heard that's a good show, redoing suits.
Speaker 6: No, season nine is coming, I mean.
Speaker 1: They're bringing so they're bringing it back like after being off for like ten years.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's it's just season nine hasn't been on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Season nine already happened. Oh so it's old.
Speaker 5: It's just getting added to you, Amy, I am so excited.
Speaker 1: So season nine is old. Season nine happened in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: Wow, where does time go?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Well five years?
Speaker 4: That's a good that's a good show.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you it's good.
Speaker 5: And I used to watch it back in the day and when I I guess now that's on Netflix. I've been recapping with season eight to prepare and I'm ready July first.
Speaker 1: Is it funny?
Speaker 6: Not? Not really?
Speaker 1: Megan Markle still in this one.
Speaker 6: She's not in season eight, she got married off her.
Speaker 1: Spoiler whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 6: Never mind? No, not never mind spoiler.
Speaker 1: I'm never giving a show and who she married? All I needed to say. I just said she's still on. You could say no, it's she got she left because she got me. Well you there was no need to give extra details or was part of the storyline that she's made. So now if I say she was one of the guys.
Speaker 6: I didn't say who, but it was an alien.
Speaker 4: I literally thought the show the whole time the show ran.
Speaker 5: And not only that, maybe it's like, maybe she's back season nine.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's like a love story that's possible for one of the guys on the show. Now I know it's not them.
Speaker 6: No, it might be happened. You have no idea what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Your instinct is just to run stuff. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even like I might step up, like I said, hey, what about this. You're like, well, this is what happened.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Amy has two instincts in life driver car into something and then also ruin TV shows.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It is crazy that you did that, just like that.
Speaker 6: Gosh, that's just not a big deal to.
Speaker 1: Me, that part, Morgan, is that a spoiler?
Speaker 3: And anyway I would have to I would have to look back at it and see, I hate a review.
Speaker 6: But we didn't say who, but we know who it's not. How do you know who it's not?
Speaker 1: I see who's in season nine?
Speaker 6: She could take lots of people. I have no idea if she's back.
Speaker 3: To Amy's defense, it was a big deal when she left, like that was all over the news, but I don't know that they said what happened to her?
Speaker 1: Right, we all knew she left. She went to be in the Royal. Okay, maybe we're going to do a mid role here at the wedding, Yes, thank you, thank you. Fill in the blank with someone on the show for this question. Okay, we'll just do people in the room plus Ray since he has a microphone. Okay, okay, okay, So who in the room would you blank trust with a major secret that, if told, could end your career? Who in the room would you trust with a major secret that could end your career or get you into some trouble or put you in jail? Even Oh I got it easy, Amy, Bobby, thank you, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Mike d doesn't talk, true, I think he does.
Speaker 8: Don't talk to you, Okay, that's fine, Eddie Morgan, You Ray definitely Amy What what movie?
Speaker 6: Is very different than someone's life.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'd realize you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think you purposely do it. But I think sometimes you don't realize what you're doing.
Speaker 5: But if it's somebody's life and it's going to ruin their career or they're going to go to.
Speaker 6: Hat like, no, no, no, I don't care. I would not do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say this video bated his taxes, oh my god.
Speaker 6: But no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you say that news story about the invading Oh yeah, Ray used.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 6: But I would never want to ruin someone's life. I would just wouldn't. I wouldn't. It's not my No, I.
Speaker 5: Know it's not your em Casually talking about a TV show is very different. I don't think you mean to no, but I mean I just would know, like it's somewhere in my brain, I would know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Mike yeah, mostly because he has those already on me. Okay, okay, okay. Who in the room would do you it has to be don't go there, No, Who in the room would do you want to change places with for a day? Oh easy, m Amy, lunchbus he could know.
Speaker 5: I would like to experience a three hour and nap in the middle of the day and like cash up.
Speaker 6: On yeah, wash on my couch, do nothing all day and I don't do the Okay, split bills with your wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you paying bills in the one day you have his body? That's a weird choice to.
Speaker 4: Eddie.
Speaker 1: Oh you Bobby, buy whatever I want, dude, So that's what you do everything, go swimming in the pool. Busy you would well, you can see you can do whatever you want. I don't want his schedule.
Speaker 4: But you can do whatever you want his bank account.
Speaker 1: You can do whatever you want. So you lunchboxes life for a day.
Speaker 5: You take over their lives.
Speaker 4: Pay those bills.
Speaker 1: It's ed everything I think it is. But you can only do what they're what they can do, like you can't you're driving the ultimum. Yeah you picked him to do nothing when you can do nothing in your body. Oh, I don't know, okay, man, I love my life lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I want your money.
Speaker 2: I'm living your life and I am going to the freaking mall, going wherever the car store mall you go to. The mally goes to the mall, and I'm buying everything and anything I want.
Speaker 1: I get back into my body. A day later, I'm like, why am I broke this sucks? Gosh cheesy clothes. I get all the receipts in the mall forever twenty one receipts.
Speaker 4: You guys missed the Ferrari.
Speaker 1: There's no mall to the mall, yeah, Morgan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely you.
Speaker 4: I can like go jet set wherever. I can make the rules.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's going to work amazing. But if you get me fired, you can't like commit a crime or not go to work crime.
Speaker 2: I mean you could call it would saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would be going on a Saturday. So there's no work. I'm just spending money.
Speaker 1: But you make the rules, the boss.
Speaker 6: So I thought it was like you are.
Speaker 4: Missed out. No, I would be lunch box, so I can pay half the bills.
Speaker 1: He's like, so I can do nothing. I'm like, well you can, I get it.
Speaker 5: No, I would like to take a nap, and then also I guess since I was taking over for him, I wouldn't nothing would bother me.
Speaker 1: I know, we get why you're like.
Speaker 6: I would go for a jog and think about nothing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Amy, what sucks that you got to go first? You know, sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
Speaker 9: Ray, I would say bones, but honestly, with that schedule, those blue dots, that would not be fun. And then also you don't drink. I mean, what am I gonna do on a Saturday. I'll pass on bones. So I pretty much by default have.
Speaker 1: To go with Amy. What just say? You can be in a woman's body.
Speaker 4: I like her car, her car, so you can be single.
Speaker 1: What's the thing on the screen? I would here, okay, I saw some screen stuff pop up? Okay, okay, Mike, did you go okay?
Speaker 4: Bobby?
Speaker 1: That's the easy one. That's a good question. None of you.
Speaker 4: You could say nobody.
Speaker 1: You get our kids. You can't let things die or go to jail. So I couldn't just neglect everything. I would probably be morgan. There's nothing there. I can't really, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that why, there's.
Speaker 1: Nothing crazy about it. I would say I can't kill anything.
Speaker 6: You want a man in uniform?
Speaker 4: What that's it?
Speaker 1: That's what you want?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Possibly, but it's like I don't have to worry about taking care of the kids and they don't die under my wing.
Speaker 6: You can have mine.
Speaker 1: She dogs, but she still goes like pretty hard. I'd probably just get wasted like she does and just let let her rip. Party life, Yeah, go.
Speaker 4: Live, And he'd be like, man, this is what it's like to live like this. You know, you can't back in my body.
Speaker 1: I would go with Morgan becase that Morgan has a pretty free spirit. And I don't you know, if you want food, you're gonna have to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 4: And you're a you're a vegetarian. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Why she has food in my house? Maybe maybe she doesn't though, but like I don't eat, Bobby doesn't go to the grocery store. So I'd have someone just like I would go to my station.
Speaker 6: But he could do what he wanted. He could get groceries delivered.
Speaker 1: Something bit me, just I don't know if he knows something. Something bit me underneath underneath my sleep. Okay, okay, next up, who in the room would do you eat off the same Forker spoon.
Speaker 4: Morgan Morgan Morgan. I think she's the cleanliest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cleanest.
Speaker 6: I'm not clean. I was gonna I was gonna go with A.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was between you and Morgan. Amy, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I think girls are just cleaner. Yeah, but I guess Amy does care about cleaner stuff like she's.
Speaker 6: Well Moran, It's okay.
Speaker 1: I was just I'd probably go with Amy. I give her, I give her a charity one thanks. You're both cleaner than the dudes, so it was one of you two a Amy, Okay, speak to Amy for everything. How about this interesting? Who in the room would you bring with you if you got to have dinner with your favorite celebrity?
Speaker 4: Bring with me?
Speaker 1: Oh definitely not lunchbogs? Oh god, no post alone. Who would you bring with you if you got to have dinner with your favorite celebrity? So my favorite celebrity would be like David Letterman, right, So think about your favorite celerity would be? Who would you bring with.
Speaker 4: You from the room?
Speaker 1: I got it, I'm in go ahead. You who who's your celebrity? Eddie better? Eddie Better? And I think you'd have a lot of questions, like we'd all bond together. So I think I take you Amy. Who's your celebrity.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to decide between Robin.
Speaker 5: My dinner could get me in with Rob and Roberts, which I think I could parlay into like co hosting thing one day.
Speaker 1: Big.
Speaker 6: Now, you know, like if someone's out sick.
Speaker 1: You get that from a dinner.
Speaker 5: So then therefore I'm taking you because you'd be, like you know, Robin, if anybody's ever sick, I'm totally let Amy fill in for a day on Good Morning of America.
Speaker 1: Like Good Morning of America. Feel like that's not the name of the show, so should say the word. I already got.
Speaker 6: Nervous about.
Speaker 5: Good Morning America gm A. But I'd take you because you would, like you'd be.
Speaker 6: My wing wingman, my wingman.
Speaker 1: That's it, Good Morning of America, America. I wouldn't even say that. When has that ever.
Speaker 6: The United States of America.
Speaker 1: She's stumbling over situations and not really that's funny, Okay, lunchalks.
Speaker 2: That's tough because I want to say Ray, but I know how Ray gets and he's awkward. And who who it was the celebrity Michael Jordan, Michael Jordans and so then maybe I'd.
Speaker 1: Bring john Bananas.
Speaker 2: It was Johnny Banana's. But once you guys started talking about parlay in it, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, in parlay with Michael Jordan's whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: Morgan, because I would be able to do the conversation the whole time, because Morgan doesn't know anyth about Michael Jordan, so she'd just sit there quietly and take our pictures.
Speaker 1: So you didn't want to take somebody who it didn't exist, right, because they would get.
Speaker 4: In the way of me and Jordan, you know, bonding.
Speaker 1: This is a strategy for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she captures content for him apparently.
Speaker 1: Because I don't do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah cool, Ray Morgan hands down. All the other options would either thunder steal, thunder steel. Why would you be worried about it? Eddie and Lunch, Bob Menory, Me, Bob Menory and Morgan would all drink and have fun.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. Of any celebrity, it would be that guy.
Speaker 6: It's not Sam Hunt, you get that.
Speaker 1: I thought it'd be Sam Hunt Menory off top of my head and bones.
Speaker 9: I just feel like just the not drinking thing that'd be too much of a topic of conversation.
Speaker 1: It's literally never a topic of conversation with Bob Menery.
Speaker 6: It would be who was Bob memory.
Speaker 1: He's known for his memory. Remembers everything. I think he does like TikTok voiceovers. He's the vulgar announcer. Yeah, okay, so if there's like a baseball clip, he records a voiceover and it's it's like, look at this kid, that mother dude hit a hole, but it sounds like a real announcer. Oh yeah, I remember that. I've seen that.
Speaker 9: But he's parlayed that into now he knows every athlete in the world because apparently if you just rip on in the world, Yeah, if you rip on him, then they want to be your best friend.
Speaker 1: So he has his numbers. The Rolodex is insane. Have you seen it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we had him on the show. He talked about a hundred celebrities in less than an hour.
Speaker 1: I can talk about one hundred celebrities in ten minutes. He beat it you over and head. No, I'm just saying anybody can talk about anything. But I mean he's actually hung out with the parties. He beats me. What were you just saying?
Speaker 4: He beats you over the head.
Speaker 9: With He's like, oh, yeah, last night I was getting sharks with Dalvin Cook.
Speaker 1: The night before that, I was flying White. I would never say that though even if I did. You don't can't say it. You've never done it.
Speaker 6: Maybe celebrity.
Speaker 4: Hold on, he's getting a vig. You're going after Bob Minery.
Speaker 1: Man, he like mean, He's like meanly come after me for Bob Minory. Okay, I guess I I guess. I nothing to say. I'm not relating.
Speaker 4: He didn't talk about getting sharks with Delvin Cook was very.
Speaker 1: Cool, and then Dana White right after that. I do think that lunch of strategies is kind of hilarious. Yeah, take somebody the person would hate or not talk to it all unless Michael Jordan's like trying to hook.
Speaker 4: Up, then you're but now he's married, so so what I know. I'm hoping that he's changed.
Speaker 1: His ways, changed his ways what.
Speaker 4: We're as old I thought. I think he was a womanizer bank names.
Speaker 1: What I've heard, what I heard almost you mean you've read on the internet.
Speaker 6: I feel like that is the reputation of NBA.
Speaker 1: Who would you let p on you if you had a bed jellyfish thing? It'd be weird for a girl to be.
Speaker 6: Because it is Morgan.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't you want to do? Can we can aim it?
Speaker 6: No? Morgan can figure it out?
Speaker 4: Amy? Yeah, Amy, Amy.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you you guys are like you ever see an airplane when it jumps out like the purple to like put a fire out? Yeah, it just goes and you kind of hit some places. But that's you wouldn't be able to hit that thing because that's basically what you guys do in your pe Yes.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to peep in my face to look at you on your stomach.
Speaker 1: I was thinking foot on your foot.
Speaker 4: You can get sung anywhere.
Speaker 1: You get some on your face, that's a pickle exactly, Ray, How long wait?
Speaker 4: Everybody's got answer? Everybody?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I just want an answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Eddie go ahead. I don't have to go Amy. I don't trust you guys on me. That'ld be hilarious. Eddie's knee is burning. We get him his face. I'm trying, dude, it's all over my face. Come on, I don't feel I go, Ray, I don't feel like just because I don't trust you three with peeing on me. You trust Ray, he's smaller to the ground. Oh he can't go that high? Yeah, likes he's closer.
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: Because I'm laying on the ground. Got hurting, right, I need somebody closer to it. The next one bones like, I pick right because you're stupid. Uh, Amy, you to pick Morgan, you pick each other? Stupid game, Eddie? What I picked? Because I don't trust you, Guys, I'll.
Speaker 4: Pick Dami right out the gate. I was the first one to say, Amy, Okay.
Speaker 1: Mike, Eddie, Yeah, I wouldn't mess with Bob Minry. Now I go.
Speaker 9: I probably go Eddie. Just the smallest, most precise stream.
Speaker 1: What do you mean small right? I didn't say anything about Wait a minute, what do you mean smallest most precise? You mean like right? Because I wanted to really zero in on that infection, Like his thing is the smallest. How do you know he's just looking at body types problem. That's weird reason to pick, because I have to think biggest and longest would be closer to it and better targets, like a big hose. You picked the hose over here. I picked, yes, shorten stature, but probably a hose too. Guys, why don't you all just fight over Bob Menory.
Speaker 4: All right. It was the weirdest tension ever.
Speaker 1: Bob No. I was just asking. I was like, anybody can brag about celebrities, right, so well you can't. You didn't do it. You haven't been with the celebrity and so Bob men Ragel William, you'll never be Bob Menory. Also like, I'm surprised you didn't pick Sam Hunt, Like that's like his dude.
Speaker 6: Does Bob Minory look like Andy Roddick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look spot on.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I mean certain pictures he does.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 1: We are that's it.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I be Google Imageimmy's just a lot of.
Speaker 1: Celebrities see what Dana White see.
Speaker 6: The problem is I know who Dana White is, but I have the Google.
Speaker 1: And to see what you like, Mama dolls the celebrities and google me. I start to get offended by Amy. Now, all right, we're celebrities with I don't know that person. None, none, barstoos.
Speaker 6: When did he start?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What was his what's his thing?
Speaker 1: He does like voiceovers on videos like on YouTube? Sure, like a sports club. He just does funny over the top I mean it's funny, so it's all sports. That's why I've never heard of him. I don't know who he is either, except for Ray, but he's really funny. I knew who he was once a where he described him to me like he's really good. All right, that's it. We guys, good, every good.
Speaker 4: We're done.
Speaker 1: Are you guys good? Yeah, I'm good. I need to go find some celebrities hanging out with so I can come back and brag about it. All right, that's it, Thank you guys. We'll see tomorro