Speaker 1: Here's Jacob again.
Speaker 2: Kabaray it I know it, okay, cabaragoya c.
Speaker 3: A B A.
Speaker 1: R A g o.
Speaker 4: Y Aarya.
Speaker 5: Is spelled k A B A R A g O.
Speaker 4: Not everybody can be a spelling be champ.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, most Americans have trouble spelling the most basic words. And I know that because the trend is going viral of people sharing the most common words that Americans say that they can never spell correctly. So we'll go over it now so you don't have to fill alone when you're trying to send in a work email today and have to use AI to help spell the word HEMORRHOIDO, why.
Speaker 4: Are you putting that in the work email? I don't remember.
Speaker 6: That's why you're calling in sick. I'm not sure, but you want to make sure you spell it right.
Speaker 7: I've got two that trouble me to my core, and I'm hoping they're on the list so I don't feel alone.
Speaker 6: Hemorrhoid is on the list of one of the hardest words for Americans to spell, is it?
Speaker 4: Why are we spelling it a lot?
Speaker 6: I think with the food we eat in this country, absolutely does anybody know how to spell it in the room.
Speaker 4: I can try em rooid, hemorrhoid h E M R h o I D. There's not an H in it. H E M R o I d hem royd. No, that's not right.
Speaker 6: H m M no spell it h G M O R R h o I d H.
Speaker 8: Yeah, why there was an H when you say it like that.
Speaker 6: There's a trend going viral of Americans sharing the most basic words that are hard for them to spell. Definitely is on the list one that I always have to something like, what is definitely?
Speaker 4: Why is it so hard for me to spell that one?
Speaker 6: But every single time I try to spell definitely, I have to use I have to google it.
Speaker 8: You definitely have to google it my phone and my email, like already know to correct it immediately.
Speaker 4: I go D E F and it goes. It's done, so that you don't have to let me save you the embarrassment.
Speaker 6: Another basic word that Americans say is very hard for them to spell.
Speaker 4: Necessary. It's because the C and the S the season the Victoria. Can you spell necessary N.
Speaker 9: E C E S s airly A r I l o I The.
Speaker 3: Word was necessary? So she's like O M P O T E R wasn't computer. You started to get it right, but then I'm not really sure because.
Speaker 6: Another common word that Americans say they have trouble spelling recet.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, on the list.
Speaker 6: Really that's a tough one because the whole eye before E except after C.
Speaker 4: Rule. So then there is an eye before C I E P T no.
Speaker 10: No I for C.
Speaker 4: Except after C. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 6: Wonder why people say English is a hard language to learn, Yeah, if you were going to catch it. Embarrass is another word that is hard for people to spell.
Speaker 4: I could see that because the two m's and two b's and two because of what victoria, isn't there two ms, two b's or two rs? You tell me, do you know how to spell it? No?
Speaker 9: I use Google E M M B M B.
Speaker 6: A r R, hook it on pahanics? What hooked on phonics? You already got it wrong.
Speaker 4: I spelling E, M B A R R A S S so one M. But I was going to put two.
Speaker 6: Ms in it as well, right, just kind of feels natural to put two ms in it.
Speaker 4: Not really, but that's okay. Still written for my words, none of yours. My words have made it. That's one of your words restaurant.
Speaker 6: Restaurant is on the list of some of the most basic words that people have to selling.
Speaker 4: You just need to say it right. It's rest our rant.
Speaker 6: That is a tough one, though, because the au yeah, R E S T A U R A N T what Yep, that's it, okay. Diarrhea is the number two words smartist words for Americans to spell this I.
Speaker 8: Understand this is a tough one, and hemorrhoid man both of those because they got those h's in there.
Speaker 6: Diarrhea is one that I never can spell right either, and I'm constantly typing it. For some reason, I've noticed I'm type of diarrhea a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't think I want to ask you why. Yeah, I like way too much.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I'm typing diarrhea so much, but I can't tell you how many times in a week alone.
Speaker 4: I'm like, God, why can I never remember on a spell?
Speaker 8: I'm just had to look it up yesterday in sentences?
Speaker 1: Are you just trying to.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about diarrhea a bunch. I guess interesting that has an H in two rs.
Speaker 6: Yes, says you off it does It's d I A R R H E A lot of h is near the booty words.
Speaker 1: Due.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The number one basic word that Americans say it is hard for them to spell every single time that come against it is maintenance.
Speaker 4: I can see that I can do that.
Speaker 12: You do it, brad M A I N T E N. And this is where it gets tricky. You going E N C E maintenance.
Speaker 4: Maintenance. That's wrong. It's I didn't know. I was like, shoot, is it an ear and A. I should have shut my mouth. Maintenance.
Speaker 6: Alcohol is also on the list. We're all too drunk.
Speaker 4: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, yoh, Also, this is donk excuse me? What? Oh yeah? This is dog calling from plumbing. Is this Cindy?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like you know we're working on the pipes and stuff at your place today.
Speaker 14: Uh huh yeah, I know my husband's there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your husband, Steve. Yes, dude, he's dope. Like good work landing him. That guy's awesome. So anyway, like we're done. I was calling you to like get payment.
Speaker 14: Why are you calling me? I'm at work and he can he can take care of that, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: He can't right now. So like I just figured I'll call you.
Speaker 6: And also I don't know, like I don't want to like get into it, but I don't think the coffee table should be our responsibility, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I don't think the coffee table like should be our responsibility since technically.
Speaker 14: What did you do break our coffee table?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't break it, Okay.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm saying, like if I had broke dude, i'd call you and be like, yeah, you know, like I got a little too drunk, fell on the.
Speaker 14: Take, so unprofessional. What the hell are you calling me for what you're supposed to be doing plumbing work on our house? Are you talking about drinking?
Speaker 4: Well, like we finished the plumbing like a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I was talking to your husband right, he was, you know, saying how he used.
Speaker 6: To party and everything else on all is like, dude, E didn't party hard like I do, you know, and then say we're talking like that, And the reason I kind of get paiment from him is because like he's already tapped out.
Speaker 14: What are you talking about? Can you please get my husband on the phone. Are you at my house.
Speaker 6: Right now, I would, dude, But like he's like passed out. I've never seen anybody do that many keg stands.
Speaker 4: He's in the middle of serious.
Speaker 14: You finished the plumbing work and then you got a keg and I had a keg party at my house after.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But like Steve said, it was cool and don't worry, we already shut it down.
Speaker 4: Like everybody left already. Everything's cool, you know, except the coffee table his boss a little bit.
Speaker 8: I am at work.
Speaker 1: I believe you're telling you.
Speaker 14: Are you serious? Are people at my house right now partying?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: They left, But also like I don't think the carpet is our responsibility either.
Speaker 4: Now at this point, Oh.
Speaker 14: My god, where is my husband? You need to get him on the phone.
Speaker 10: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Check this out, okay, because like he got he got super hammed, right, Like, I've never seen anybody do that many cakes sounds in a row. It was kind of impressive until it wasn't you know what I mean. But like he's passed out in the living room floor. He fell on the coffee table and broke it. And he also just started paying his pass.
Speaker 14: What the it is? Such an idiot and so were you? Why would you do this?
Speaker 6: At first, Donk was like against it, you know what I mean? All is like, dude, Donk is just trying to work right now.
Speaker 4: But you're dunk.
Speaker 14: Why are you talking to here about yourself.
Speaker 4: In third person?
Speaker 14: Yeah you're don Yeah, okay, name is Donk and I'm gonna call your boss. Like it's just crazy, Like who where I need to I need the number to.
Speaker 6: Your to your company, Like if you're upset because there were girls here, like they left already, and like your husband was pretty much faithful, so like I wouldn't be.
Speaker 14: You brought girls to my house?
Speaker 4: What's the house?
Speaker 14: This is insane, believe this.
Speaker 6: I could probably use the same card that he used for the strippers to.
Speaker 14: Get What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: You're telling me there were strippers too.
Speaker 4: You told me to use that card.
Speaker 1: Look, I have a.
Speaker 14: Meeting in five minutes and after I'm done, I'm going to be coming to the house. You better be there because I'm gonna have your boss on the line and you are going to be getting fired.
Speaker 4: Your is done?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well in that case, I should let you know it's a prank. Phone calls so you don't like leave work and stuff.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, what this is actually about?
Speaker 6: This is Dubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband.
Speaker 4: Steve set you up.
Speaker 6: They said, you guys had plumbers at the house today and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 4: Do you believe this?
Speaker 14: My god, I was leading envisioning my husband pass on the floor peeing his pan and everywhere. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: I'm so wow, this isn't real.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, Bunny.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks. We say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: It's time for Nina, is what's trending?
Speaker 8: So Jeff Bezos wants to know who you think should play the next James Bond. Why does he care because he's got a lot to say in it Now that James Bond creative control has just gone to Amazon.
Speaker 4: Oh so they.
Speaker 8: Had the rights to it back in twenty twenty one, but they didn't have creative control. So the Broccoli family has been in charge of James Bond's everything for the last sixty years.
Speaker 4: So now that's the last name. That's cool.
Speaker 8: I know. I thought I was like, do you really have to eat broccoli? Because it wasn't broccoli a like designed vegetable.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know if that's the case, that's awesome. Yeah, like Brussels sprouts, like they're designed vegetables. Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyway, I just thought how lemons are designed, by the way, really yeah, Now they don't occur naturally.
Speaker 8: Oh really, they're such a magical fruitment know lemon trees. No, well, there are lemon trees, but they.
Speaker 4: Made the lemon tree them. Yeah, I don't know. We're going to go down a deep dive.
Speaker 15: That.
Speaker 6: Now it will be on the internet all day looking up design fruits.
Speaker 7: Well, it's funny, and I learned it in the meme because his life did not give us lemons.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 6: We made our own limits, which is actually really true if you think about it.
Speaker 4: People usually find the negative things when there are.
Speaker 6: Any around, So yeah, that's really appropriate.
Speaker 4: We also created lemonade, so give us a little bit of credit, have negative tell us more about Basos owning bond.
Speaker 8: So Apason is going to be overseeing the entire franchise. The Broccoli family still has some of the intellectual property, but now it's all moving in the Amazon direction and they are trying to think of who they want to be the next Pond Kat Williams. It would be cool if they went in a totally different direction, isn't there, James Bond, You'll just walk up, be able. A gun's a surety to and you have to jump up and the next time.
Speaker 4: Five foot two and I will hop on that boat, so quick catch me coming out of the wait do reacting to the Bond girl coming out of the water. You can't walk them in here just looking like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, damn, I was about to kill that fool right now, but now I can't even do that.
Speaker 4: How are you guys still thinking about kid like that? Right there?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 8: It is, so we'll see what happens with Amazon chart.
Speaker 4: And other news. Double o seven now seven inches.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 4: A different experience.
Speaker 8: And last shout out to Turkey for having our back because Turkey is exporting eggs to the US. They're giving us fifteen thousand tons of eggs because of our bird flu situation because eggs are so expensive. When Turkey said, you know what, We're gonna take care of you and get you those eggs.
Speaker 4: Wait, I thought eggs came from chickens. They do, Okay, turkey in the country.
Speaker 15: Bah ha ha.
Speaker 4: You know what I may have needed to actually clarify.
Speaker 8: That way eggs I don't they must write I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean turkeys too, Are they not real? They just.
Speaker 8: Before I've never thought of it either, And no, I don't think we did. Turkeys are real. So if chickens are related to dinosaurs or turkeys too.
Speaker 6: Probably we're alated to But they must lay eggs, but I've never seen a turkey sitting on an egg.
Speaker 7: Turkeys do lay eggs, less common than chicken eggs and rarely available in stores, but there are turkeys.
Speaker 4: I want to eat a turkey egg. I thought you were going vegan.
Speaker 6: I would eat a turkey.
Speaker 4: I am trying to go vegan.
Speaker 6: But man, if you spent a try gag in front of me, absolutely I'd have to eat it.
Speaker 4: It was that big eggs, That's what I was thinking, Like a big sucker. Anyway, that's what's trending.
Speaker 2: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 6: Elijah is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Isabelle. So in a few minutes, we'll call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Elijah, how long has it been since you heard from Isabelle?
Speaker 10: Oh, let's see, it's been It's been like a week. So I've obviously been ghosted.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe she was busy.
Speaker 8: Let's just kind of flush it out a little bit before we jump to conclusions.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, So have you been trying to hit her up? How is that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Of course, okay, text I even texted her yesterday I had nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, let's talk about the date then. How is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 16: The day was amazing, Like I took her to this really nice Italian place, you know, with the waiters pretend to be your friend.
Speaker 1: It was so nice.
Speaker 10: They had the.
Speaker 16: Candles, it was romantic, it was fun. We had a really good conversation. We were laughing about our bad dating experiences.
Speaker 10: The energy was just amazing.
Speaker 4: So did you feel like she was as into it as you were?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 16: My gosh, yes, she just made it so easy, like effortless, and she was like.
Speaker 10: Into me, and then she was like challenging me and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, I loved it.
Speaker 4: Like challenging. It is like a fight outside, like.
Speaker 10: A fight like that, but i'd be down.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I know why you're.
Speaker 6: On now, of course, of course, But why do you think you're getting ghosted a dude?
Speaker 16: I honestly, I think I know. It's it's just all a thing that I did.
Speaker 4: You say all of the things that did.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, she told me she hated all of us, and I was I was trying to be funny and creative, and I put olive on the fork and I fed it to her and she looked absolutely mortified.
Speaker 8: Well, if she hates something, she didn't, were you just trying to stuff it down her throat?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I thought she would like change her mind and try a different thing. I love olive, So I was like, how could so? I don't know what I was doing.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah pretty much.
Speaker 4: Okay, So how did you recover after the olive stuffing?
Speaker 10: Oh? Man, I don't think I recovered.
Speaker 6: The mood after the day after the olive incident.
Speaker 4: Change.
Speaker 1: I thought I recovered.
Speaker 10: But now, like, if she ghosted me, and.
Speaker 1: That's got to be it, man, Well how did the date end?
Speaker 5: I mean the day ended with con I mean, we kissed, but that was I don't look it was like we're having good vibes.
Speaker 16: The Olive thing happened, the all of thing passed. I thought we left on good terms. But I'm really really analyzing this, like this has gotta be it.
Speaker 4: What did What was the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 1: Let me think she.
Speaker 10: I was like, so we should do this again, right, and she.
Speaker 4: Was like yeah, okay. She was either just.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 6: She hasn't texted you at all or gotten back to any of your nothing.
Speaker 10: No, no, completely ghosted.
Speaker 16: And I was trying to be funny, like with my last text, I was like, on a new Olive pizza place.
Speaker 17: And.
Speaker 4: That is funny. That's funny.
Speaker 10: She didn't text them all.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 6: We'll play a song, come back, and then call her in Steve chattels why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another if you still want one.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Okay.
Speaker 6: Play son, come back and get your first day follow up, Next.
Speaker 2: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 4: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up.
Speaker 6: Elijah is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Isabelle. So we're about to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Elijah, why don't you recap your date for us?
Speaker 10: Real quick? Okay?
Speaker 16: We had a really good date. Our energy was amazing. We're being fun, being playful. I tug her to this amazing Italian restaurant and then to olive incident. She told me she hates olives, but I was being fun and playful and I fed her.
Speaker 10: And olive and she looked mortified. And I can't. I don't think I ever recovered.
Speaker 4: I just don't picture you feeding it. I picture you stuffing yeah.
Speaker 6: Like the olive believe you?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do it, all right?
Speaker 4: Here we go. Hello. Hi, I'm aspect to Isabelle. H.
Speaker 1: This Isabelle.
Speaker 4: Hey, Isabelle. How are you?
Speaker 6: My name is Jeubel. I'm calling from a radio show is called the Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Isabelle. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. How are you doing? Okay? What is this? Have you ever listened to this show before?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just one of those like radio like I don't know, like awkward, I don't know.
Speaker 10: What is this?
Speaker 6: The radio pers ray The radio part is right. We do a segment on the show called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from some that you've been on a date with.
Speaker 4: Wait, people really do this?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes I do.
Speaker 4: Do you know who would email us about you?
Speaker 6: It's Elijah, isn't it. Yes, it is Elijah emailed us. We talked to him a little bit about your date, and he told us that he really liked you, thought you guys hit it off. He did say that he knows that trying to shoven all of down your throat was probably not the best move. But he's wondering if that's the reason you're ghosting him.
Speaker 4: I just I don't trust him, okay because of the olive.
Speaker 11: No, it's like I mean, yes, but it's like I don't know, It's like the man's like too smooth.
Speaker 10: How so wait, what being charming as a crime though?
Speaker 14: Is that Elijah?
Speaker 10: Is that you?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's Elijah. He's actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Okay, Yeah, it's not just that, it's like, okay, So the waiter asked if he'd been there before, and he's like, oh, yeah, I love this place, and five minutes later he tells me he's never been you.
Speaker 10: Know, Oh, come on, I was just trying to cool, but like I was a rag. I was panicked.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then you said you speak a little Italian, and then you proceeded to butcher the only sentence you attempted.
Speaker 10: I mean, I've been trying on dual lingo.
Speaker 4: So I know, so maybe he's trying is not good at all.
Speaker 11: And then let's not forget the Olive incident, which apparently you've talked about.
Speaker 10: I knew it. I knew it. I was come on, you got to admit I was trying to be cute.
Speaker 4: You were trying to be forceful.
Speaker 11: I said I didn't like olive, and then you went full like, oh, trust me, you'll like it, and I did not.
Speaker 4: So were you lying during the day, Elijah?
Speaker 10: No, I wasn't lying. Yes, if I had been there.
Speaker 16: I mean, I've been around the area, I just haven't been.
Speaker 10: There to stay.
Speaker 16: And I've been practicing my my dual linger, so I know a little bit.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna eat. Come on. Oh my god.
Speaker 16: So the waiter asked if I had been there, and you know, I've been around the read I.
Speaker 10: Haven't actually been inside, so I've kind of been there.
Speaker 1: Why would you even lie about that?
Speaker 11: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 10: I was just trying to have conversation with the waiter.
Speaker 1: You lied.
Speaker 6: Conversation.
Speaker 4: I mean, I kind of get it though.
Speaker 10: I was being fun and playful.
Speaker 11: You know, come on, it wasn't funny to me or playful. It just makes you seem fake. I don't know, it's fun and playful to say you haven't been there before. You don't have to lie to have a conversation. It just makes you feel phony to me, I don't. It's like, okay, well, what else is he lying about?
Speaker 10: Oh my god. I was just trying to let my truths here.
Speaker 1: Jeez, No, that's an opposite you're doing.
Speaker 10: I mean, I've been around there, so I've kind of been there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: So other than that, Isabelle, is that really the one hold up for you? Is that really why you don't want to see a.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't do well with fast talkers who over commit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, wow, ouch, I don't know. It's just like, how do I know.
Speaker 11: You're not lying about everything? Like I'm like thinking back to the day and I'm like, wait, did you actually go backpacking in the Sierra?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: Did you actually like run a food truck.
Speaker 6: With your brother?
Speaker 10: I like don't know what's real? Well, I mean me and my brother. Honestly, we've talked about a food truck.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 10: A lot of food truck though. It's basically what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, would you like to go with Elijah again? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 10: No, what come on, give me one more chance?
Speaker 1: How are you this delusional?
Speaker 11: I like don't understand.
Speaker 10: Seriously, is this all just because of the olive?
Speaker 1: No, it's because you're a liar.
Speaker 10: I'm not a liar.
Speaker 2: Ju Wile's first day follow powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Got room for one more If you still want to go to Aspen? Where did you find that some kid back in town?
Speaker 10: Trade the band for it.
Speaker 4: Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 7: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 4: I am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 6: Good time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Yeah, take on Victoria in a game of trivia for the weekend tickets today, and let's meet today's lovely and talent and contestant for you vers Victoria.
Speaker 4: Hallie. What's up? Hallie?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 8: How are you okay?
Speaker 10: Trivia? Ooh?
Speaker 4: Do you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 10: I feeling confident today.
Speaker 9: Hmm, I feel more confident. Not to brag, but all right, I'm here. Just send Victoria out of the studio and Holly. The game is played like this. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, Okay, all right, here we go, Hallie. Your time starts now.
Speaker 8: Which artist holds the record for the most Grammy Awards ever won? What toy became a massive craze in the late nineties, was known and was known for dying if ignored?
Speaker 10: Uh Tomagaki?
Speaker 8: What was the name of the ship Charles Darwin sailed on during his journey to the Galapagos Islands, The Darwin Which TV show features a chemistry teacher turned drug lord. H which video game character was originally called jump Man?
Speaker 6: All right, but then we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Halle, what's something interesting.
Speaker 4: That you would like the world to know about you?
Speaker 10: Something interesting? I can do a backflip?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sweet, Tubles, so jealous? I am jealous.
Speaker 6: I've been wanting to do one of those forever.
Speaker 4: You try at one point? Yeah, Have I really practiced and actually tried?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I have not, But I'm hoping that one day, if I believe it, I can achieve it.
Speaker 10: One day.
Speaker 6: All right, Victoria's back of studio with their head bos on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 6: Thirty seconds? Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to eat Halle outright to win?
Speaker 4: And how you could tell Victoria Winn.
Speaker 10: To go okay ready?
Speaker 8: Which artist holds the record for the most Grammy Awards ever won? Ooh uh beyond say what story became a massive craze in the late nineties. This was known for and was known for dying if ignored?
Speaker 4: What bahead?
Speaker 8: What was the name of this ship Charles Darwin sailed during his journey to the Galapagos Islands.
Speaker 4: The Mayflower? Which TV show features mystry teacher turned drug lords? Oh? Which video game character was originally the Science with Confidence too?
Speaker 6: And I don't think you're gonna get for the last question? There you guys did our scoreboard? Producer Brett Victoria got one correct and Howie got three correct.
Speaker 8: Congratuation It was the Bill nine one, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's only one you got, right. Let's get the answer that with Nita.
Speaker 8: Well, you both knew that Beyonce is the goat and she has the record for the most Grammy Awards ever won. Tom Agatchi is the toy that broke out in the nineties that was known for dying if it was ignored, I've only heard that from Jubile Okay. Well, and now this, the ship Charles Darwin sailed on during his journey to the Galapagos Islands, was called h M. S.
Speaker 4: Beagle.
Speaker 8: Did TV show that features a chemistry teacher turned drug lord is breaking bad?
Speaker 4: It'd be much better show.
Speaker 8: Than the video game character that was originally called Jumpman was Mario for Mario Brothers.
Speaker 4: I want to guess that too, Dang, I asked you that question.
Speaker 6: Halle, congratulations and thank you for playing.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I play you vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria. I used to do his DMOS at the Jewel Show or go to the jewelshow dot com. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys are ready.
Speaker 8: We're getting into burrito season and it's getting real serious.
Speaker 4: I thought they were always in.
Speaker 8: Season they were always in season two, But I guess we're gearing up for the busiest time of year for burritos. So Chipotle plans to hire twenty thousand new employees using AI. They have their own little AI assistant and her name is Avacado.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you kidding? I'd be dying when I read that. They could have done better.
Speaker 8: So they've got Acado going through doing all of the interviews and applications and all of this stuff to get everybody ready for burrito season. With over thirty seven hundred locations worldwide, they are expanding.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 7: I need to answers to a couple of questions. Okay, one is when is burrito season.
Speaker 4: We're getting into it, that's all I know.
Speaker 6: My guess is summering spring, spring bring sounds right, Summer's more.
Speaker 4: Tacos, right, because you don't you know bikini boda?
Speaker 8: Actually, who cares? I would still eat a burrito. Yeah, no, Winter is mnudo right for sure? The band, yes, and the food.
Speaker 4: Oh what's the food? Yeah, the band is named after food, is there? Yeah? Yeah? Okay, well you learn something every just like that's the good band. I was in a high school called the Salty Tacos. Okay, foods aren't great choices for they are? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 7: Also when I was in middle school, I was in Rocky Road and the Little Devil's That was Rocky Road.
Speaker 4: We have little jackets like he's stuck on the salty part of your tacos. Tacos anyway, So Tom Brady wants you to eat like a goat. Of course, he the greatest of all time. Is that how he gets that pitch in his voice? I don't really know.
Speaker 8: But he's teamed up with gopuff and he's got gummy snacks now, So he wanted to treat because his diet is so strict. He wanted to have something that was fruity and sweet and delicious and all natural. So now he's created these organic vegan gummies that contain no artificial sweeteners, flavorings, or colors.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if he's a vegan. I would imagine that he eats a lot of protein.
Speaker 7: I bet you his day in and day out is like lots and lots of vegetables, right, and then yeah he's a vegan.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's plant based. Okay, yeah, all right, Well is this post football? Has this always been the case? Is this why he was at the end? I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: There's actually a ton of NFL players who are vegan now yeah yeah, oh really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of their performance, like you're supposed to enhance.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've come so far with like vegan protein powders and stuff like you kind of don't need. There's no really really, if you want to do it, you can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: So I know this has nothing to do with their diet. Did you hear about the tea between Tom Brady and Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 8: Tom Brady was doing some commentary after the Super Bowl and he was like, yeah, well, if Travis Kelsey would have blah blah blah talking about like the Taylor Swift stuff a little bit, And then Jason Kelsey was like, yeah, well, if you didn't only play football and paid attention to your wife, she wouldn't be with somebody.
Speaker 4: It's just the side of babies. Yeah, that's true. Yeah, but they're both really honest and.
Speaker 6: Also ready to be like, yeah, I'm correct, I just prove my point.
Speaker 1: You lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, football, she chose Judok, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Table show. Taylor is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband Sam for twelve years. Wow, so it's a long time, Taylor. I hope that we find out that he's not cheating. But what what do you think is going on?
Speaker 17: Okay, so he's been married for twelve years and it's been great, and then recently some stuff has been happening. You know, he's Sam's been working late, and that's you know, that's normal, that's completely fine.
Speaker 1: But he's just working a lot late.
Speaker 17: And then he's been coming home, like every now and then, he'll come home and normally he just jumps right in the shower just to kind of wash the day off. But sometimes he just smells different, like like you know when you when.
Speaker 4: You're walking past someone and.
Speaker 17: You're like, oh, wow, that's a great perfume, but you don't ask them what it is, and you just kind of like, every now and then, I smell that perfume on him, Okay, like maybe you know, it could just be like maybe he had someone I don't I don't know why he would have perfume on him. And then he goes on really long runs and like it's not really a runner. I'm glad he's.
Speaker 4: Getting healthy, but like, so that's a new thing. Yeah, that's a new thing.
Speaker 17: Okay, every now and then he'll just be like, hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna go spend some some me time in the office.
Speaker 4: So it was just like one of those things.
Speaker 17: It wouldn't be a big deal, but all together, it's it's too much. It's been twelve years and I just want to I want to know, and then I want to be done.
Speaker 8: Okay either way, Okay, right, I mean I understandably. I mean that's something that definitely weighs on you.
Speaker 4: And in those twelve.
Speaker 8: Years, Taylor, it's like, just there's has he ever given you a reason to think that he's capable of cheating on you?
Speaker 4: I guess anybody's capable of anything. Really.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 17: No, Like our friends have had problems, and you know, every time he's like, no, that's a you know, whoever cheats on the other person, he always says, no, the cheater is the wrong person. That's a terrible thing to do to someone. I never I don't think that he could do that to me.
Speaker 4: But then all of the stuff is happening. Yeah, this might just be stupid.
Speaker 17: It might just be dumb. There might be no reasoning behind this. I just I can't stop thinking about it, and I just really need your help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I wouldn't call it dumb.
Speaker 8: No time you have suspicions in relationships, Unfortunately, there's definitely some kind of change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. And it's not dumb.
Speaker 6: People feel that way though, probably because somebody told them at one time it was. But it's not to have a valid if it's a valid concern, If it's valid and it sounds like it's very valid, it's not sound like you're making stuff up or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, okay, good, all right. I just don't want it.
Speaker 17: I don't want this to backfire and I don't want him to get mad me and then say you know you didn't trust me.
Speaker 4: Well, that's also a problem too.
Speaker 6: If you share, if it's a valid concern, and you share a concern of yours respectfully, and you ask a question not ac cues, they should not get mad at you.
Speaker 4: Did you do that yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 17: Okay, I'm not great at confrontation.
Speaker 4: A lot of people aren't.
Speaker 6: Okay, we will play a song, come back, and then we'll do the usual. You told us what grocery story shops at, so we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one awards one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 4: And we'll see if since lis he or someone else. Okay, okay, thanks guys, we'll plaus on. Come back, get your to catch acheater. Next, it's time.
Speaker 8: To catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 6: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Taylor is on the phone. She's been married to Sam for twelve years, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. So we're going to call him in a second and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards hard member and offer and say that he is this month's big winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants to send them to, and we'll see if he sends them to Taylor or to someone else. But before we do that, Taylor, why don't you give us a real quick breakdown of why you think he might be messing around.
Speaker 17: He's been working out more, going on really long runs. He's been working late. He came home and there's a perfume kind of smell on him. It's just been really weird and I don't I don't think I trust him.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a bold statement. That is Well, we'll find out. We're about to call him and see if we can find out if he is cheating. You ready, Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi is this Sam yep speaking?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 4: Sam My?
Speaker 6: Name is Jordan, and I'm calling from Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm called to tell you thank you very much for being a loyal customer. You're this month's winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, what am I winning the flowers?
Speaker 4: Maybe I haven't seen the signs and.
Speaker 1: You didn't know, but cool, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Well, every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member to say thank you for shopping with us and thank you for being such a good customer. You just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card delivered anywhere you want within the fifty United States to anybody that you want, absolutely free, and it's a three hundred and forty two dollars value.
Speaker 1: Completely free, no strings attached, just from like my card that I have there.
Speaker 6: Those strings attached. It's just for being a customer with us. Our way of saying thank you.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 6: If you know who you want us to, I can take it in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 1: No, I should do it right now. It's perfect great.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cool.
Speaker 6: I will need the first and last name of the person and then anything you would like to put on the card and then I'll get the address from me.
Speaker 1: Great, let's send them to Olivia. Okay, actually, could you could I make like a little request, you know, the beet and Olivia? Can you make that like a little heart?
Speaker 6: I can do emojish perfect?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, you guys are great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no problem, you're great. Thank you?
Speaker 6: And uh, would you like to put anything in a card?
Speaker 1: Maybe just something like you were on my mind, thought of you. Hope you enjoyed these. I don't know whatever. Guys normally put the yeah, okay, you were on my.
Speaker 13: Mind, out of you, or maybe you could uh, maybe you could write, Hi, I'm cheating on.
Speaker 4: My wife with you, Olivia.
Speaker 13: Thanks for cheating and helping me cheat and and helping.
Speaker 1: Me be a cheater.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 1: Taylor? This is your wife. I'm your wife.
Speaker 13: You are married?
Speaker 1: How long we are you kidding me?
Speaker 17: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Sam? What's going on right now?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 6: This is a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. My name's jewbil Hi, I'm Nina. And we do a segment where if you think someone's cheating, we try to catch them and.
Speaker 17: And we caught you, and you got caught.
Speaker 4: You got caught and you got caught live.
Speaker 13: On live on the radio and everyone knows now and I was feeling stupid and I don't anymore because.
Speaker 17: You're a cheater.
Speaker 1: How dare you? This is just crazy too. I feel like I'm being prank right now? Like is this for real?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: You in the club?
Speaker 13: I feel like, I mean pranked.
Speaker 1: You're cheating on me twelve years?
Speaker 4: Twelve years?
Speaker 13: You're gonna throw away twelve years?
Speaker 1: Taylor. I just I can't believe you're doing this doing right now?
Speaker 6: And like like oh wow, wow's doing that to you?
Speaker 4: Who is Olivia?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know if I want to get into all this. She's she's a coworker and you know that's.
Speaker 13: And is this the Olivia that we sat next to at the Christmas party? Is that you at Olivia with a husband now we sat next to you.
Speaker 1: She's and she's separated, getting a divorce right now. Okay, she's going through a lot.
Speaker 7: Well you get it.
Speaker 4: You can be with her in the Divorcedea club.
Speaker 1: Now, what is wrong with you? Why would you do this to me?
Speaker 10: But why would you do why would you do this to me?
Speaker 7: Sam?
Speaker 6: Do you have anything you're doing this, Sam to me, Sam, you're cheating on your wife.
Speaker 1: Bro, Dude, this is on the radio. You can't air this on the radio.
Speaker 6: So what I mean that's not important on the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should RePhase this. Are you cheating on your wife? Sam?
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm just saying, she human being. The human being, do not air this on the radio.
Speaker 6: Are important and you should be careful with that, and you should cheat.
Speaker 1: Don't don't air this on the radio. I can't believe you guys would do. So there are no flowers.
Speaker 4: Are you cheating on your waist?
Speaker 13: I know you care about a flowers, flowers for your girlfriend, making sure that people don't know about your girlfriend, making sure that people can't hear on the radio about how you're aligning, cheating ball of that's what you don't care about me. You don't care about my feelings. You don't care about the years that we've put in together. All you care about is you wove. Oh, my girlfriend doesn't find out that I'm cheating with her.
Speaker 1: She knows that. And you, Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Everyone's gonna know, Sam, Everyone's going to know that you're cheating on me.
Speaker 17: I'm going to make sure to go door to door. Everyone will know that you are cheating on me.
Speaker 4: I'm to go door to door in your.
Speaker 13: Mom's city so that everyone she knows will talk to her about the fact that you are cheating on me. After twelve years together. I am going to ruin your social life. You'll never be able to go out with.
Speaker 1: Her in public. Sale can I get a word in, because this is a part of the problem. I can't even get a word in.
Speaker 4: I hung up on him just now.
Speaker 10: Taylor.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 4: Oh that's okay, Taylor. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. I really thought. I was like, there's there's no chance he's cheating.
Speaker 13: This is just going to be something that we're going to joke about in the future.
Speaker 6: And Taylor, I would encourage you to just think about yourself, Like I know the feeling like you want to go campaign and all this stuff, but that is a lot of energy and you should be putting that energy into rebuilding yourself and finding someone who won't do that.
Speaker 1: That's really smart.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I need to cut him off and I need to move ahead. I need to cut him off and I need to.
Speaker 6: Move ahead instead of campaigning to let everybody know that he's a cheater. Campaign to let everybody know how dope Taylor is.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 8: Half yours is a long time. Is the time you need to heal and let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 17: Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me see the truth.
Speaker 4: I really needed to. Thank you absolutely and reach out to us seriously.
Speaker 2: The Jewels shows to catch a cheater Jewels dirty little Secret.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, Hey, you have a dirty little secret? Yeah, I do, sweet, what is it?
Speaker 18: Okay? So my doodle secret is so it's mostly hidden from my parents. So on New Year's I had went out to the bar with some friends in Canada because I am in Northern Maine, okay, and I had met this guy there and we ended up starting dating. Now, but what my parents don't know is that his mother is the one that did my STD testing.
Speaker 4: His mother did your STD testing. I'm guessing that did not come back clean. Why is that a problem?
Speaker 17: Came back? Came back, Queen, you came back, Queen told me?
Speaker 4: Why is that a problem.
Speaker 14: Though, Because my mom has.
Speaker 18: No clue that we started stating and that his mom did that. Because my mom doesn't know that I got SCD tested.
Speaker 4: Was his mom like a nurse or something?
Speaker 18: You were so family planning?
Speaker 8: Okay, imagine if she was like nope, sorry you say the school teacher. That'd be weird that your mom just doesn't know that you're active.
Speaker 4: No, she doesn't know.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, that makes sense. Well at least you're being safe. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, about forgetting tested, I say that most people don't get tested, so go.
Speaker 18: I know our school told her work in to do free testing.
Speaker 14: So that's how it happened.
Speaker 18: Oh in college.
Speaker 6: Oh well, thank you for telling us your your little secret, glad.
Speaker 4: And I hope.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Right, take care. Hey, what's up as the Jubile shows dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: You have one? Yes?
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 15: So, like I used to go to my grandma's house like all the time, Okay, okay, I always tell her that, like I was gonna go make myself food. This would be at a carns like all of the time. I guess I was just super hungry, but I'd actually go into our kitchen and eat spoonfuls of corn starchnch.
Speaker 8: Why it was crunchy?
Speaker 4: Why out of everything in a pantry, you go for the corn star it's like, oh, are you doing drugs there? I'm eating corn stars.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 15: You always be like, do you want me to make you like brownies or something?
Speaker 10: And I literally say no because I want a corn starch.
Speaker 4: Do you still go snack on corn starch?
Speaker 14: Die?
Speaker 4: Huh? Is it good? I mean it must be good if you like it that much.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes, try it, try it.
Speaker 8: You take your word for it. Does anybody know that you snack on corn starch?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 15: This is my biggest secret.
Speaker 6: That's funny. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. We'll have to try it out, of course.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. Thanks secret we've ever had, have a good one.
Speaker 6: What's your dirty little secret?