Speaker 1: Best Bits of the week with Morgan's listener Q and daytime. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Scuba is here everybody, and he's ready to answer some listener questions.
Speaker 3: You've got questions, We've got answers.
Speaker 2: That was my best deep probably for I can't do again.
Speaker 3: It was never there.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit there. Okay, all right, you two are my faves. Scoop should braid his beard like a Viking, Jesse and san Diego.
Speaker 3: That'll be kind of cool. You ever seen the TV show Vikings and like the main guy talking about Okay, yeah, Ragno Lothbrook I think is his name. Here's what Ragnor lothbrook mouth character, and yeah, he's I think he's a pretty big actor. Now, don't know what else he does, but his beard's kind of cool. Where that they do a couple of little braids here and there, and they just a little bit of break, a little bit dazzle work for you. Yeah, we should try it. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I can bring it. I know how to love French break. I love you on the show. Stephanie from Illinois, shout out.
Speaker 3: I love that. We start with a lot of like confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. Shut up, just make him laugh hard. It's so funny. Kim from Connecticut. I feel like I did that at the very beginning.
Speaker 3: She sure did, Kim, that was for you.
Speaker 2: Michelle from Apple Valley Time my favorite Saturday consistent.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, Michelle.
Speaker 2: We love consistency. Yeah, she's always very consistent about your episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does he work all day now that he has his night show? What's the schedule like Madison in Florida?
Speaker 3: It is? It was already like an all day thing. Now it's just an all day plus, so it is. It's Yeah, it's an all day thing. I think my only break is when I'm driving somewhere. That's my only break.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, so you do you come back? Like do you ever go home at all and come back?
Speaker 3: So that's why. So my long term goal or short term goal, really it's to move this thing in the afternoon so I can just stay here and then go home. Because doing the night thing is great because I'm able to be a little bit more free and expand and try and mess with stuff because it's late at night and there's kind of guy whatever. But yeah, because I have to leave the comeback. So it is a split shift day where I usually leave here around depending on if we have meetings or how busy the day is. I try to leave here by one p one thirty, but it ends up usually being two and then go home, pick up the kids, have dinner, and then come back.
Speaker 2: Dang is it worth it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's worth it because there's an end goal and I can see where it's going to go. So yes, it's one hundred percent worth it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, see that's what matters. Yeah, the long schedules and it sucks and you're in the grind, but when you know that it's worth it, yeah, it makes all of that a lot easier.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, the realness is it is difficult, but anything you really want in life isn't going to be easy, because I mean, it's so cliche, but it's true because if it were easy, then it doesn't come with I mean, things can be easy. Sure, if you got money, you can buy whatever you want and do whatever you want. But I feel like if there isn't some sort of grit and something that makes you work hard for it, you don't appreciate it once you get there. So I'm fine with the grind. It's definitely been adjustment to our schedule at home and everything, and even the kids are like, Dad, where are you. There's even been times where my kids will call into the show and I'll be here.
Speaker 2: I've seen your videos from that, yeah, and they'll be like.
Speaker 3: They're like Dad, Like my daughter just called them recently. I was going to post a video cause my wife's you shoul post more the kids souff. People seem to like that more than just whatever, and so I have one of them. I'll post one probably this couple days here where my daughter called in and she was and she's part of the show because they call like Dad, when you're coming home, and like when you're gonna be here, And I'm like, I'll be here till eleven something midnight, so i'll see you tomorrow, see you in the morning. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my goodness. I love that. I love that the kid's going to be a part of it. They're like your mini co hosts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a sense. Yeah, they call in at least like once a week, I feel like, and I think it relates to because a lot of the listeners are either parents very similar to me, or they have grandkids or their kids are older, so they kind of like to like feel nostalgic about Oh, I remember when my kids were six or seven. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and they love it too. They're like they've always said for the longest time, they're like, like, when's the Scoop Steve show going to happen? And then finally I did so and it's here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And another listener wanted to ask. She stayed anonymous, but she wanted to know because if energy feels like it's changed a little bit from you, so are you happy?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm just tired, okay. And when I'm tired, I'm cranky. And she's relating to the whole hot dog fiasco. I guess my shortness, my attention to or my my grace giving for others is a little bit less right now, not just because that's just who I am. It's just because I'm just stretched so thin that that if you catch me at the end of the week, which I think that was on a Friday, you catch me at the end of the week, especially then I was still figuring it out and there wasn't a routine yet, and the kids are out of school, so it's a little bit different. But now that I'm in a routine and I have my head on my this is just this is what it is, and I've come to grips with it that I'm in a better place than I was two or three weeks ago as a person.
Speaker 2: Well that's good. I mean, I listen. I wanted to check in with you too, make sure you're doing okay. I listen. I know being in this shop, there's some burnout that happens. There's also a lot of overwhelm that a lot of us are wearing multiple hats and doing multiple things. So I had to imagine that that was a little bit of a volcano moment for you, where everything just kind of erupted and it went in a whole lot of different directions. Was the vibe that I was picking up on, which is why I very nicely sat back, and because it wasn't my place one, but two, because I could feel from all of you guys just this and we were getting to a point where where you were about to go on vacation not long from there. Everybody was just like we had just been grinding the wheels totally.
Speaker 3: For eight months solid. Yeah, and everyone's just like everyone was done.
Speaker 2: So I knew what was happening, but I wanted to have a checking because another there was quite a few questions that we got that were in the terms of does Scuba have an anger problem? That's from Jennifer, So I wanted to allow you to share.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, And in the moment, I was just like, what we're talking about this like just just go get the hot dogs and come back. It's kind of one of the It's almost like when you get upset to your kids for something so little minute they're like, I don't want to flush the toilet. You're like, just flush it. You have to just just let's move on.
Speaker 2: And for you it is something so little. For her, it might have been something big, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The difference there was Wayne, And that's why I say, like everybody was in this moment where they were having their volcanoes explode all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So would you like to answer to reverrtue have an.
Speaker 3: Anger and then your problem? No, I just had. I just had a burnt out, burnout problems what it was, And I think it happens to all of us when we get towards the end of the year, we're like, oh my god, we're so burnt out because, like you said, we're doing so much. We're not doing just the one thing we're doing, and everyone experiences burnout in different ways. And then you have the personal life mixed with the work life, and it's like essentially two full full time job. I'm basically three full time jobs. I've got our morning show job, our night show job, and the family job, which is it takes work to put together and and have a relationship with a wife and three kids.
Speaker 2: That are and then a bunch of mini hats within each of those jobs exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's the other main buckets, but every bucket has like other little yeah, other little buckets, and you're just like you gets to a point where like I'm overwhelmed, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And you're still figuring out how that all works within your life right now exactly all the beginning phases.
Speaker 3: The beginning phase of figuring it out and figuring some things out, but then you still get presented with options. You're like, oh, crab, I gotta figure that one, not now.
Speaker 2: Too dang it. Okay, Well, I wanted to give you a chance to say your.
Speaker 3: Piece well, like even one thing for example, like I used to always coach my son's baseball team, but this year I had to take a step back and be like, I can't do it, which has been hard because I'm sitting there going like and the coach will do something.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, there's a lot of things that, like, over the course of your life were priorities changed, and you have to As someone who loves to be in control of a lot of my life, I totally understand that feeling. But a lot of maturity comes when you let go and just be like, no, it's fine, I would do it differently, but I have to let go of the fact that I would have done it differently because this is a choice that I made.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And it's hard. It's a really hard thing to Like you're literally letting go of the reins. You're not like still holding on and let go. You're like, okay, hands are up, I swear I'm not touching. Yes.
Speaker 3: But it's awesome though, because then when it comes to practice, I don't have to get there thirty minutes early and set the field up and make sure whatever I can literally get there right five minutes before it starts and then as soon as it's over, we're out. There isn't any of that. There's just it's so much easier on me. It becomes only an hour versus a two three hour thing. Yeah, and then and then all the communication with all the parents and all that stuff, so that becomes another full time job within it. So it's nice to just let go and and chill out for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm with our job to You know, something that I've gotten really good at now which will probably have to be relearned in your new lifestyle change, is that I had to separate my personal and my work life. Like I had to come in, do my job and leave, and like when I leave, like I'm no longer work working, and like I have to turn it off even if I'm working at home. I had to like put a differential place in there because it felt like I was carrying so much work into my personal life and like just letting a lot of things carry on who I am because of things that whether something happened on the show or whether they happen on social media or X Y and Z, I was carrying so much of that load everywhere with me instead of it being like I walk out the work doors and like a lot of that stays here. Yeah, And I think that's a lot of a load that people carry in general too, because our work lives are so intertwined with our personal lives. Not just for us. I mean, I think it's very true for us because we straight up talk about our personal lives. Yeah, but I think for most people, when you work so much, it's such a big part of your life that you start to think they're supposed to be like intertwined, and like you'd go home and you talk about work all the time, or you're always constantly work is always like lingering in your brain. And I had to like turn it off as soon as I walk out the doors, Like you can't talk about work anymore. You can do your work. You go home, you do your work, and you get done. But like if anybody wants to talk about work or like hang out and talk about work, I don't do it. I'm like, no, no, no, we're not here for that. You want to talk to me there, put me back in the building.
Speaker 3: Exact Yeah, but I'm not there. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to kind of create these different boxes in my brain because I was getting so overwhelmed and burn out because it was like it was like it was constantly running in the back of my head.
Speaker 3: Always there. Yeah, and the anals of your mind. Then it comes forward. We're like, oh now it's there again. I want to shut it off.
Speaker 2: Never off.
Speaker 3: Yeah crap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and you'll find your way to do that with your new kind of jobs. But I do think that's the thing that a lot of people deal with, is just like the inability to actually turn off work, even if you think that you are. I think most people's jobs go home with them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they take it home always so tough.
Speaker 2: Okay. A quick question on this one before we go into the break. Chelsea and Indiana wants to know if you could interview any person, who would it be.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you after the break. No, if anyone, who would it be? Oh? Man, I think it'd be fun to see. That's the only thing too. I get nervous about talking to people that I really want to talk to because then it becomes I don't know, then it.
Speaker 2: Could okay for you, I think take all the emotions and stuff away from it. Like anyone in the world. If you could interview somebody on your new show. Who would it.
Speaker 3: Be anyone in the world. I mean, just from my own personal thing, it'd be cool to talk to Shaq Shack or Penny hart Away. Those are two people that I love so much growing up.
Speaker 2: As a kid, and I get like the worry of like, Okay, well you love them, and then you meet them you're like, oh, I don't like they weren't.
Speaker 3: A school as I thought they were, and they look so cool.
Speaker 2: But I think you it would override that if you wanted to interview them. I think if you had the opportunity to be like, it's fine if I meet him and it sucks, it's gonna be what it is.
Speaker 3: I want to interview them. There's even people that you interview and you're like, oh, I guess I'll do it, and then you do it, you're like, oh my god, this is this is so cool. Like I interviewed a guy named Ted NuGen who's a classic rock guy, and it airs. It was aired on Friday Show, but it lives on social media now and it was supposed to be. His assistant was like, how much you need and I was like ten fifteen minutes, Max. We talked for almost an hour, wow, And he pulled a guitar, started playing guitar for me and stuff, and I was like, this is this is so cool because I grew up with a father who loved the rock and roll music and he was one of those artists that was like a staple in his truck, and so to be able to talk to him, I was kind of like, I never knew him as the human. I only knew him as the music. And then I kind of KNWHI as a human when he did an MTV Cribs episode in the two thousands, and I was like, Wow, this is wild. And so that was one of those moments where I was like, so, I guess my point is I don't want to shut anyone off from an interview because you just never know what you can get out of it. I guess I'll always go into everything open minded. But if I'm picking somebody as Shaquille O'Neil or Penny hard Away.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, we're putting it out in the universe.
Speaker 3: Yes it's happening, it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: And now we're taking a break. What is one thing in your life right now that you want or need to give up? Abby in Tennessee want or need to give up. And then I'll give you a second to think about this, because that you know I had a second, you.
Speaker 3: Had more than a second. The whole day I.
Speaker 2: Am working on because I'm about I'm about to go with my big detoks diet, all the things to get rid of long COVID and hopefully get me a lot healthier. But it's cheese cheese. Really, ah, I'm gonna have to for this die. Not for life, I don't think, but because we're trying to get rid of a lot of inflammation and stuff in my body. Yeah, cheese is such a huge factor in that. Dairy in general is so my detox. Part of it is nutrition, and I'll be gluten free and dairy free. Gluten free was already something I'm used to, but yeah, the dairy free one never done it.
Speaker 3: That's tough because I went to one time, I went to a restaurant in La My cousin is like cut she cut everything off, and we went to a restaurant. It was like, I think they had on the menu the head lasagna and I was like, oh, that's a safe one. It's just cheese and pasta. And it comes and I start eating it, and I feel like I'm eating a nutri grain bar and like, what the hell is this crap? And she's like, oh, it's vegan or whatever it is. I was like, what am I eating? It should be cheese and a noodle and some tomato sauce. She's like, yeah, there's noodle ors tomato sauce. But the cheese is actually ground up peanuts. And I was like, oh, oh, what the hell, why would anyone do that? Don't even pull us on on the menu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cashew cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't. It's not a thing. No, it's not it's no, it shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 2: Listen. I was trying to find a turn because I'm gonna be struggling.
Speaker 3: Well, you should just not even you should just commit it. You should just omit it completely from your life.
Speaker 2: I think I will be cash cheese.
Speaker 3: It was so terrible. It was all I left the Taco Bell. I was so pissed off. I was like, you guys, sit here and eat before we go to this comedy show. I'm gonna go to Taco Bell and I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I love Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: I was so pissed.
Speaker 2: That's funny, But how long ago was that.
Speaker 3: That was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: They've come a long way.
Speaker 3: Really, even after eight years, it's gotten better, Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean in general, gluten free, vegan, all those foods have really come a long way. Okay, even since I started being vegetarian when I was seven, things have drastically changed over the course.
Speaker 1: Of all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would give them another try now, but obviously with you knowing what it is not going and not knowing no idea, that's much worse. I would never like trick somebody like eat this and it's yeah, you know full.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even trick. I was just look at the menu, think like, what's the safest thing for me here? I don't want this, I don't want that. Oh I love those on you know, let's do that. Why would they not.
Speaker 2: Have cheese, have full blown vegan?
Speaker 3: Noot? It was l A. It was it was on it. It was LA was right next to the largo the logo. If anyone knows where that's at, It's like it's like it's actually a really cool comedy space where like people will out of nowhere, will shut show up, like jud Appataw will be there and try out he was there that night, but it's in it's like in Beverly Hills where it's like super like bougie and like top notch of everything, and.
Speaker 2: So that's why it was a vegan shaant.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's yours? Did you have one?
Speaker 3: So what I want to and need to? Is it both or is one or the other one? Or need or need?
Speaker 2: Like it could be a want or you have to you just have to.
Speaker 3: I need to give up spiraling. Like sometimes they'll get in a moment where I like spiral, spiral and I can't get out of it, and then I spiral into it a panic attack, and then I then I then I then I come to and I'm like why am I spiraling? Why am I in a panic attack? And then I then that creates another panic attack of why I'm having a panic attack and spiraling. And it usually happens like once a quarter where it'll just like the whole world feels like it's just falling on you and you're like, holy crap. So my wife's like, you need to She's always trying to help talk me out of it when it happens, and she's like, how can I help you? And I'm like, I don't know how to help me. When it happens, It just happens. I guess I just need to go through it and live it. But I guess it becomes why do you get to that point? And then it becomes everything around you? So it's almost like, so I should I guess I should just quit working.
Speaker 2: She's on like Eddie those talks nowhere, They're like, we just want to retire right now. Yeah, that sounds like what you need. It is true. I mean it's really hard to when you have something that's causing that spiral. The only way to really avoid that spiral is to eliminate it from your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you need money to live, so yeah, I don't have financial freedom at the moment.
Speaker 2: I mean, therapy could be good to through some stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't want too.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Okay, Well yeah, it's either quitting your job or therapy would be yes. No, not really through it.
Speaker 3: Working out though, Like when I used to work out, it was it. I was mentally better and physically better and I never had any issues with anything. Ever.
Speaker 2: Working out is still like technically coping mechanism. If you don't know what you're trying to work out, If you know what the problem is, you know what the core thing is of that, then yeah, you can go work out and you know your coping skills to like get through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you don't know why the cause of the spiral is happening, like actually like root root, cause it's going to keep happening regardless of the coping mechanisms because you don't have you haven't worked through everything. Does that make sense? Yeah, yeah, so yes, short term it will. The long term, it will keep happening until you've like started to peel back layers and address stuff. Yeah, and I know this stuff is not fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also just for me, just me personally, everyone does what they want to do, and I don't shoot anyone down for what they were into. Nless they're a pedophile.
Speaker 2: When a different.
Speaker 3: That is always wrong. But I guess for me, it's like I'm already a free speaking person to everyone around me. Why why would I want to then go and spend money and talk to somebody that I don't know and then they just give me all their tricks and tips that they've learned, especially like you got to talk to somebody wo's a therapist and they're like, I've got kid problems, and they go, I don't have any kids, but here's what I would do. Then you really don't know what I'm going through because you don't have children, so you have no idea. You're only reading base off of what you've learned or seen through your life experiences, which is no different than what I'm doing with my life through life experiences. So I guess for me, it's hard to because my wife sees a therapist and then she just kind of gives me those tricks to me, and they do some of the things are helpful, but she'll even tell me she's like, yeah, I talked to my therapist. She's great, but she doesn't have kids, so she doesn't even get it. And she'll even admits she doesn't get it. So why would I then go talk to somebody who doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I've learned through therapy. There's different types of therapy for different stuff that you're working through. So like, if a lot of it has to do with you being a dad and how you're balancing and all of that, then you would want to find a therapist who is a dad like and there are I mean like when I was coming out of my abusive relationship, I was with a therapist who specialized in abusive relationships because I wasn't going to go to somebody and talk about that and then not have the experience to handle that. Yeah, So you could go to different people who specialize and you could call it before you ever see him. It is like, hey, like, what's your thing that you're really good at? Or like if you want to see a therapist that specializes in working with men, Like, there's so many different levels to that. And I will say, like, I get it, cause I'm I'm similar to you. I'm a very open book. Everybody knows how I feel what I feel pretty easily. But it was always helpful for me because I was getting an unbiased perspective. So much of the perspectives in my life were biased that like having someone sit there and help me understand something without any filter really helped me work through it more okay, And that was why it was helpful. I get. I get that idea of like, well, you know, why would I go do this or this? I think if you could find someone who specializes in what you want to talk about right now, and that can change right Like you can be like, Okay, well I've done six sessions with you. I feel good, I don't need you anymore. And you go to another one that specializes in something different that's very common. But then after like that, I feel like you get a different You gain a perspective that you would have never had, just because it is someone who specialized in something that you were struggling with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense, it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if i'm explaining super well, you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I've always used therapy for me of just talking to other people and hearing their life experiences. I'm like, man, this is tough. Like, yeah, I mean, let me tell you about my thing. I'm like, oh, shoot, I don't I guess my theories maybe community, Yeah, well I thrive on community. In community, you need therapy. Yeah, you need community.
Speaker 2: You need all of it. Honestly, I mean, at the end of the day, everybody needs all of it. You need you need community to survive, you need therapy through certain things to work through. Just with an unbiased opinion. Also, the healthiest person in the world goes to therapy. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, it doesn't mean anything's wrong with you. It just means you need a different perspective that you're not able to gain elsewhere. That's the way I look at therapy. So maybe reshaming re reshaping it and help you. But you also don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah I have to.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of all this.
Speaker 3: You don't have to. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: So maybe one day I'm trying to help you. That's viral anymore right now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Have you had gained more appreciation for country music since working and living in Nashville. It's from Jordan.
Speaker 3: I think I gained appreciation for because of the songwriting side of it, because it is kind of cool. It's like one of the few genres left that actually has like a story, not all the songs, but a lot of them do, whereas like hip hop kind of used to have a storyline and now it's just kind of like flashy and trendy. And so I've kind of fallen out of love with hip hop, not the old hip hop but the new stuff because it just has no substance to it and it's more of like a sound and what's trendy and what gets the clicks on TikTok versus an actual really good hip hop song, and not saying there aren't artists that they are still doing it. I mean there's guys like Jordan Lucas and j Cole and people like that who are still in Kendrick Lamar, but the up and coming ones are just so they're so arable. It's so awful, and it's not me being the crouchy old man. It really is really bad, like there is no substance to it. So I guess I appreciate the side here where it is great storytelling, it's kind of cool and fun. And then obviously we have an advantage of most people. We get to actually physically meet these people, and so then there becomes this this personal experience that you attached to an artist. You're like, man, I really like them. They're really cool or they're really nice or whatever. So I have grown to still I'm still not a big fan of the music. It's not it's not my go to, like when I go in the car, I'm never turning on a country song or a country radio station. But I am appreciative of.
Speaker 2: What it is and you can enjoy it more. You've probably gotten to more concerts with it too, just having access to it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Without without even yeah, access to everything. It's like you can kind of do whatever with it. But it's still not my number one. It's like number seven on the list.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know, at least have moved up maybe one or two spots.
Speaker 3: That's probably about the same.
Speaker 2: I'll just kidding, you know what. It moved up over new hip hops.
Speaker 3: It didn't move over for sure. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we're gonna jump out of here, Scuba. Thanks for being on.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I like your shirt today. You're wearing what is his name? Grouchy girl?
Speaker 3: What's in the Oscar of the Grouse?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: It's like it's a cause shirt the artist cause where he puts x's over the eyes.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he'll start seeing now. He usually would do like a specific animal that he created, but then he started doing collabs like Sesame Street and all that kind of stuff. You look up cause Kaws.
Speaker 2: You may your animal Oscar the Grouch maybe yeah, it's all right, almost mine and almost like secretly the one that sets everything on fire.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, I love them.
Speaker 2: I love you. That's a good Alma voice. Yeah yeah, Okay, now you turn it creepy. Okay, goodbye, everybody, Go listen to Scuba.
Speaker 1: Show the Rock.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can call me A six one five seven three seven one o five nine or follow me on instagram Scooba Steve Radio.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you for posting on your socials more too.
Speaker 3: I know I hate it. I hate it so much, so much. It's a job we don't need to do within a job that should just be the damn radio, especially in my genre where's classic rock. They don't really get they don't really care about social media.
Speaker 2: Social media matters. It's important for marketing and brand I unders trust me.
Speaker 3: I get that side of it. But god is it takes too much damn time, too much consuming. I just want to get on thereunder the damn show. God.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you can follow me out I have girl Morgan, or you can go follow the show at Bobby Bone Show by everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show and all social platforms.
Speaker 3: And followed web girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.