Speaker 1: From a.
Speaker 2: Famous Perez Hilton. Everybody, welcome to the php On Booker. That would be Perez.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Oh god? Okay, Well a lot to get to today.
Speaker 1: We have to talk, of course, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Bethany Frank Old, Britney Spears, Drew Barrymore, Kelly Clarkson, Diddy.
Speaker 3: So much to get to, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But first, I still can't believe it. It's interesting how a big development, whether negative or positive, can both affect you similarly. I just got really good news, and it's so wild because I feel like somebody died, meaning like I still can't accept this good news, Like I don't believe it. Okay, you're gonna make fun of me. You're gonna think I'm overreacting. You're gonna think I'm an idiot, but it does involve you in a substantial way. I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it. I'm like, I still can't. I still cannot believe.
Speaker 3: Is No, it's not it's nothing we can know.
Speaker 1: No, although it does affect our podcast, so I still can't believe it. I Hoerez Hilton am officially allowed back on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good, the build up was worth it.
Speaker 3: You think it's funny, but I still can't believe it.
Speaker 1: If some of you have been following us for a long time, you know that I have been banned from TikTok for three years. And actually I sent a friend a link to that one traumatic episode where we were talking about my ban on TikTok and I tried to listen to it and it was one of the most cringe Yes, it was embarrassing, humiliating, sat it lives on forever. If you are bored, you can go. It was December of twenty twenty. Listen to that show. But look at the trajectory now from band to I was off for two years and then I had like a light bulb moment where I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna make a new account and if they banned me again, I don't care because I'm banned and now because I'm officially back, so please follow me. My new for real, not going anywhere account is Perez Hilton Videos Perez Hilton Videos. They didn't give me my original name back, nor my original account, which in December of twenty twenty had five point nine million followers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to start from at Perez Hilton Videos. And the thing is, you know, people dis TikTok and this and that, but the videos there get views. And you know, one of my consistent main pieces of content are clips from our show. So me being able to grow an account on TikTok and get an audience there is gonna help our podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you haven't told us how did you find out?
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't even want to talk about it. Okay, fine, I don't want you to lose it. I'm gonna go ahead and make a bold prediction right now, it'll be four months before your band again.
Speaker 1: No wait, no, I've learned. No, I know what not to post, even if it's questionable.
Speaker 2: Just tell me this did it come? And email form like how do you know?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh yeah, no, no, okay, So here's why, right Sokay.
Speaker 1: So I found out on Thursday and I didn't believe it and I was like, this cannot this is not true.
Speaker 3: I still don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I said, I need to speak to somebody at TikTok myself.
Speaker 2: So you can ruin it there.
Speaker 1: I need to hear I need to hear it from them. So on Friday, I set up a zoom actually it was a Google meet. I spoke to this lovely person from TikTok and they confirmed that yes, I am officially allowed back. And even after talking to a TikTok person, I still.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it.
Speaker 2: So you're verified.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not verified yet, but hopefully that is all.
Speaker 2: So they probably will verify you once you get it going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I got to thank my sister because you know, she and I are very different, and my initial inclination as soon as I got off that call with TikTok with I've got to reach out to the media. This is a fucking story. I gotta blow this up. And she's like, don't you don't want them asking TikTok why they.
Speaker 3: Let you back or why they bann you in the whole place?
Speaker 2: Creative firestorm exactly, be exactly now you're learning.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, Perez Hilton Videos. Let's start the show.
Speaker 3: What a fucking great week.
Speaker 1: I'm still thankful, Like twenty twenty three has been wonderful and a lot of change, but difficult also as well, And I'm just excited. On Wednesday evening of this week, I'm gonna be on MTV, which is really fun. I'm gonna be on Cribs in my shitty ass Vegas rental. So I'm showing off my small Vegas rental this Wednesday on Cribs. And I'm so grateful to MTV for that opportunity. You know, I love doing television and I and I am let's start seeing more.
Speaker 3: Enough, what's new with you?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I got nothing new to report. Had a nice dinner this weekend. I went out place called Monty's, which is like an old school steakhouse out in Woodland Hills and it was awesome.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I did some pruning of my trees this weekend of my backyard, very exciting stuff.
Speaker 3: I still can't fucking believe I'm back on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite people, Taylor Swift, and one of my other favorite people, her publicist Tree.
Speaker 3: Payne, are in the headlines. I really love Tree Payne.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of shady and shitty publicists out there, and she is not one of them.
Speaker 3: She's been Taylor's.
Speaker 1: Rep for Oh God for ever.
Speaker 3: At least eight years or so. I've been in og Swifty, so I.
Speaker 1: Even knew Taylor's prior publicist, the one that helped her from the very beginning of her career, this lovely woman named Paula Erickson. And you know, Tree's been an instrumental part over the last decade, and she usually doesn't publicly speak out, but she did a couple of days ago after this gossip account Doumois posted about Taylor Swift. Well, what's interesting is there's more to this than people might think or know given what they saw. Tree responded to this one post of Doomoise about Taylor and her ex boyfriend Joe Alwin getting faux married in the UK either in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, some kind of commitment ceremony though not a legal marriage, and Tree saw that on Twitter and responded with the following enough is enough with these fabricated lies about Taylor from Doomois, specifically naming the outlet.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to them, by the way.
Speaker 3: I know, I know right, I would love I would love something like that.
Speaker 2: Tree, Step up your game. Please, could we get a shout.
Speaker 1: Out there was never a marriage ceremony of any kind. This is an insane thing to post. It's time for you to be held accountable for the pain and trauma you cause with posts like these. Now, I love Tree and I love Taylor.
Speaker 2: Right, but let's not get carried away the pain and trauma.
Speaker 1: I know, but initial reaction when I first saw that tweet was Ooh, I love it Sassy Tree A and then b I'm like, what's so traumatic and painful about a false rumor that she had a commitment ceremony. Here's the real ty, Here's what Tree was really responding to, but chose not to because she didn't want to make that fire bigger, So instead she responded to this one, which is seemingly.
Speaker 3: Innocuous but a lie according to her.
Speaker 1: Over the last I don't even even know exactly the timeframe, but recently du Mois had posted something else about Taylor Swift. I think it was just within the last week because Taylor released a new song from the Vault which was about allegedly Joe Alwin, and the post from Dumont claimed that Taylor Swift suffered a miscarriage while she was with Joe Alwin. Okay, now I could see how that would be painful and traumatic and offensive and wrong if you claim that Taylor was pregnant and lost a baby, and she was never even pregnant, or if she did even lose the baby, she just doesn't want that out there. Both are possible, So that is definitely inflammatory and could upset Taylor and Tree. And I think that that's really what's behind this.
Speaker 2: Well, no offense, I mean, but I still think people are gonna say crap all of the time. Who cares if it's true or not true. It's just it's the nature of the business. It's like picking a fight with the weather. You're never gonna win. Now that's out there. I hadn't heard it, hadn't heard it. So I think you should just kind of let people say whatever they're going to say say sometimes.
Speaker 1: Unless you know, because like I've said, Tree doesn't really comment publicly.
Speaker 3: Well she shouldn't have, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Unless she did so at the request of Taylor. That's my thought.
Speaker 2: I gotta think that yes, it's that, it has to be. It's not her first day. I cannot imagine in a million years she would go out there on her own account as her speaking for Taylor about a certain topic, and like you're saying, you're right, it's probably not about.
Speaker 3: The first thing.
Speaker 2: It's about the second thing, which I didn't hear in the first place, which you've just made it a story now it is a story.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: What's also interesting is, and I would love to hear from a PHP listener that's a lawyer. I wonder what the legal ramifications are, because you know, when you use language like it's time for you to be held accountable to me, I interpret that as legally accountable, right.
Speaker 3: Like potentially a lawsuit. But dou MOI on.
Speaker 1: Their bio or you know, historically and repeatedly says they post rumor nothing they post is true. So if you're saying what you're posting is not true, can you be sued for that?
Speaker 3: I think you still can.
Speaker 2: You could be sued for anything, whether you have a case or not is the point. And I don't know if you do. It's like I said, what you're gonna sue somebody on some a rumor? Look, I get it, because it's it is a hurtful kind of.
Speaker 3: Thing to say, especially for women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not cool. But I just don't think putting it out there is the answer either, because there's always there's always something that's batshit crazy. I don't really believe anything from that site. And it's almost like with the show. People get upset with me when I don't let you go crazy on the speculation. But people like to do that. People like to spread gossip and rumor, and they like to chat about things like this.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no right.
Speaker 1: One of our Treon supporters wanted my general just overall thoughts on DOUMOI, and I was on her podcast.
Speaker 3: She's lovely.
Speaker 1: Historically, I'm not been a fan of that account, just because what I do I take very seriously. I don't engage in posting unverified things. You know, I get a ton of dms and emails and I always have and if I don't know the person, if I don't know if something is true, I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To share it.
Speaker 1: And the whole premise of Doumois is doing that. And people can make things up like I could say, oh, I saw Chris Booker kicking a dog.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw him kicking a dog.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a big animal advocate thoughts, I know, like and they'll just post whatever right like. So that's why I could never really get into it. But a lot of people did, and it's grown to be a big thing. She's got over two million.
Speaker 3: Followers on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Posting unverified sightings and news. That's one thing speculating when what I'm saying is pure speculation, that's a different thing. That's conjecture, that's not trying to pass off something as true, you know, So they're separate things.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Taylor before we end.
Speaker 1: Things, she was at the Sunday night football Packers Chiefs game last night. It was the Packers right that they were playing, yep, and the Chiefs lost and.
Speaker 3: A huge upset.
Speaker 2: I know they were calling this Jordan Love dead four or five weeks ago, like this isn't the air apparent to Aaron Rodgers, He's not it. It's not going to work. And then they've kind of got hot, and you know, they knocked off the big dog last night. It was a great football game too.
Speaker 1: The backlash, though, I think has begun because silly some people.
Speaker 2: Kansas said he can't win every game. Only one team in history has.
Speaker 1: Not specifically that. But I don't know. This is what one of our Patreons supporters said. She claims that Travis has just not been playing well recently. Do you think that's an accurate assessment?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Is his head completely in the game? I have no idea. I don't think anybody does. You know, does he look slower out there?
Speaker 3: To me? No, He's a beast. He's one of the.
Speaker 2: Greatest ever to play that position. And every day he gets older. I wouldn't say he's at his exact prime at the moment, but he's probably on the other side of it. So no matter what, it's not going to get better for him. At some point, he's going to start to wear down. The average lifespan of an NFL player I think it's something like three years. He's well past that, you know what I mean. So he's great, So don't let anybody tell you that stuff.
Speaker 3: He's in his thirties too, I think.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, he's no spring chicken.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: You know, he's done it and done it at an elite level for a very long time. It's hard to maintain that when you're out there taking bullets every day.
Speaker 1: A lot of Taylor Swift's records being broken here and there. She this week has five albums on the Billboard two hundred, the top album chart. Five of the top ten albums this week are Taylor Swift albums that has not happened with a living artist in sixty years. Also, she it was reported earned through Spotify alone one hundred million dollars in twenty twenty three. Wow, and it was really interesting that that news broke. And then you know, over the last seven days all of the Spotify wrapped year end bullshit, right, And then late last night, very very late, Spotify posted a press release on their website that they are laying off seventeen percent of their workforce.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: A thousand employees are getting fired, laid off, terminated just before Christmas at Spotify, their third round of cuts in twenty twenty three. Bummer, and they still don't pay the artists enough, all right. Wrapping up our Taylor Swift coverage, she flew from Kansas City to London to support Beyonce at the UK premiere of her renaissance film. Beyonce was off tour and you know, already home in Los Angeles when she went to Taylor's The Era's Tour premiere in la.
Speaker 2: Right, she made a four mile johnt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor got on her private plane, flew all the way to London and spent twenty four hours supporting Beyonce.
Speaker 3: But I loved it that it was awesome.
Speaker 1: And the numbers are in, and congratulations to Beyonce. She's got the number one movie in the United States. The Renaissance film took in twenty one million dollars. And because I know people are curious by comparison, how well did that do?
Speaker 3: Well? It was well enough to land Beyonce on the.
Speaker 1: Number four list of the highest grossing concert movies of all time. I said, Beyonce took in twenty one million, and remember Taylor did ninety two point eight million.
Speaker 3: That first weekend in the US.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've seen a hysteria and just a level of fervor and impact and relevancy with an artist since Michael Jackson in the early eighties, I think.
Speaker 3: And the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: Is that Taylor Swift is seventeen years into her career.
Speaker 2: That's a good boy.
Speaker 3: That's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Taylor and Beyonce, Taylor Swift's ex boyfriend Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: Is in the news.
Speaker 1: I will get to that in a second, but first, there's a lot of chatter and gossip, unconfirmed reports that Harry Styles and his girlfriend Taylor Russell have broken up.
Speaker 3: That's all there is.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, and I think it's funny name is Taylor.
Speaker 1: But that one Dumoi account that we spoke about earlier, they posted a sighting of the two of them, So maybe they're not broken up. Who knows, But I don't know if we can trust dumoint.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say we can't.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of Harry, he still has not been announced as a headliner at the Sphere in Las Vegas, but Fish has been announced. They're doing four shows in April.
Speaker 2: It's a weird number two.
Speaker 3: I know, that's the point I would think.
Speaker 2: You'd want, like a big I don't know, a number two splash the Harry Styles for a few shows, or just anybody that makes it young. You're going from U two to Fish talking audience is both fifty plus. I mean, let's get a little younger here Sphere or.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know that's you know, the tickets are so expensive, that's who they're marketing tours.
Speaker 2: Maybe you might be right all right over.
Speaker 1: In the UK scandal, the alleged royal racists have been out and it's not a minor royal or an outlier. The two that have been named in this new autobiography not autobiography.
Speaker 3: The two that have.
Speaker 1: Been named in this new royal book long speculated Megan Markles nemesis Kate Middleton is one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and King Charles is the other.
Speaker 1: You know what they are, like the og Tree pain, They're not gonna say shit. Tree does say shit, historically she doesn't. But King Charles, I don't think we'll confirm or deny or even give context like oh, I was not speculating or talking about the skin tone in a negative way or this or that or the other.
Speaker 3: But maybe he will speak out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, Like would like to know exactly what was said, you know, like what if he just said something like, ooh, I wonder if he'll have blue eyes like Harry, or if he'll have darker skin like Meghan, Like is that offensive?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. If Kellen and I had a kid, we would speculate whose skin tone the kid would get her very white skin or my kind of olive skin like big deal. It's not a big deal. Everybody just gets so carried away. It's just stupid.
Speaker 1: So that was an interesting reveal that got a lot of people talking. Also, a lot of people were talking and some intellectually challenged.
Speaker 2: Fans, there's a polite way to put it.
Speaker 1: We're not thrilled with this development. Over the weekend, Britney Spears celebrated her forty second birthday.
Speaker 3: In middle Age.
Speaker 1: We grew up with Brittany and now we're old with Brittany, but we're not the only ones with Brittany. I was surprised to see that her manager shared photos of her birthday celebration, which included her brother, Brian Spears, and he's been reported to be in Brittany's life and spending time with her over the last twelve months. But the real story is that her mother was there. Lynn's Spears and personally, though these fans, a lot of them are upset. They don't trust Lynn, they don't like Lynn. I'm thrilled with this development. I think that Britney needs her family. Dysfunctional as they may be, hopefully they can mend things, improve and move forward. Flawed as the mother may be. And yes, the mother's not perfect, but I do believe the mother loves her daughter.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: So Happy Birthday, Britney Spears. Speaking of the Spears family, her sister Jamie Lynn abruptly and dramatically quit that UK reality show that she was on, I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here, huh. She lasted just two weeks. The official reason was that she left unquote medical grounds okay translation, she just freaking couldn't hack it.
Speaker 3: It's a hard show, you.
Speaker 2: Know, as dalistic as she is, even her quitting is a good headline for the show because I got to be honest with you, I have no idea a where that show airs and be who the hell is on it? So her quitting it is good for the show. No one's rooting for her anyhow. Look at Dancing with the Star. She didn't make it past the first week. It's good for them either way. I guess if she toughens it out or if she leaves.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish has gotten a lot of people talking. Speaking of musicians, from Brittany to Billy Billy.
Speaker 3: In a new.
Speaker 1: Interview, Announced confirmed spoke publicly about not being heterosexual. She didn't label herself, but she said that she's into women as well, And then she was asked about that on a red carpet this weekend and said she was surprised that people didn't know.
Speaker 3: And then all the lesbians are like, oh, girl, we knew, we knew.
Speaker 1: But then the interesting thing is she called out Variety after that for outing her.
Speaker 2: Come on, if you talk about something, yeah, it's okay for other people who ask about something. Yeah, to clarify, you can't call people out for that. You can, but you're gonna end up with a little egg on your face. And my summary, that's what's happened here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and like, I would like to believe that she's joking, but I don't know if she was joking or not. And that whole gray area of is she joking or is she not joking is really not a nice way to treat those journalists who I think were respectful and didn't out her.
Speaker 3: They didn't know her, so lame. Some sad news to share.
Speaker 1: Shannon Doherty, the iconic actress from the nineties, has revealed that her breast cancer that is stage four has spread. It's now in her bones.
Speaker 2: Poor thing.
Speaker 3: She's just fifty two. Years old.
Speaker 1: All right, I saw this one clip of Drew Barrymore interviewing Dolly Parton, and I just had a moment of exhaustion and being fed up.
Speaker 3: Like she keeps touching her guests.
Speaker 2: Drew Barrymore, she's a toucher.
Speaker 3: You you haven't seen this? Oh my god. They even made fun of her on Saturday Night.
Speaker 1: Live because of it. Yeah, And I just really need her to stop. I need the producers to give her the note that it's just gone on too long and too much.
Speaker 3: And too far.
Speaker 1: Because while the guests might be okay with it, personally, as a viewer, I think it makes her a bad viewing experience. It feels cringe and it makes me uncomfortable and awkward, and I don't like it for the guests. I don't like it as a viewer for myself. So anyways, had that thought. Speaking of daytime television, some shocking Kelly Clarkson news. She's divorced from her husband, but the legal issues persist, and now Kelly's ex husband, who also used to be her manager, is being forced to pay her millions of dollars Because Kelly won this decision from the California Labor Commission, which ruled that her ex husband overcharged her while wrapping her Wow, there's an asterisk though. Okay, he's got to pay her two point six million dollars because what happened. And you've been in this industry for as long as I have, We're gonna spill some industry tea and share some secrets. He was her manager, But there's some fucking legal law loophole or situation where only agents are legally allowed to procure work, but fucking managers procure work all the time even though they're not legally allowed to. It's the agents that have to procure the work. So to me, it's real shitty that she's bilking this guy out of two point six million dollars that he probably rightfully earned but legally is not allowed to have. So shady, and the guy's her father of her two kids. Yeah, all managers do it.
Speaker 2: Listen, he could have legit overcharged. You're making the assumption that maybe he only made that much. What if he made something like twenty million, Okay, and there was just the charging was way above the ten percent.
Speaker 1: If it's that, then that's absolutely fine. But I don't think it's that. I think that she just used the loophole of he got money from that, and he shouldn't have because he was not allowed to procure work for me as my manager.
Speaker 3: All managers do that. You're right, they need to change that law.
Speaker 1: Remember Rachel levis the former vander Pump Rules start. She has a new podcast with Bethany Frankel producing it.
Speaker 2: If it's about like mental health or something, I'm gonna barf.
Speaker 3: No. I don't think it's about that.
Speaker 1: I think it's about you know, her life, and she's gonna spill the tea, share the secrets. It's called Rachel Goes Rogue. Not a fan of the title, but I'm sure it'll do well. It's with iHeart, and I'm sure Bethany will help. And I don't think she needs Bethany's help promoting it because I think the vander Pump Rules audience will listen to it regardless, you know, so congratulations to them. An update on ditty new allegations against him. This former Bad Boy recording artist Mark Curry claims that Ditty and She's not here to defend herself. She died tragically a couple of years ago, but his former baby Mama Kim Porter Diddy allegedly broke her nose, got so upset and physically violent towards her that he broke her nose allegedly and was so small and insecure that he allegedly wire tapped her house and her phone. According to Mark Curry.
Speaker 2: Like I said, we talked about it a little bit more in depth on the Patreon. I've got my own experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Booker shared a story.
Speaker 1: Listen to that ditty story on our pat last patreon from Thursday Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: If you want an adulterated, extra juicyt That's where we speculate.
Speaker 2: We do a lot of speculation there, that is true.
Speaker 1: We share personal stories, We do things on there that I don't do anymore, and I won't and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Good holiday gift for anybody.
Speaker 1: Kylie Jenner and Timothy Shallomey are going strong and she loves her man so much. Kylie Jenner pull the Taylor swift. She flew to London to support Timothy Chalomey at the premiere of Wonka There.
Speaker 2: What else does she have to do? By the way, Wonka looks fucking terrible. I thought, you think it looks great. I look it awful.
Speaker 3: I love absolutely, I'm gonna go see it. What do you mean, why does it look awful?
Speaker 2: It looks terrible. I watched the trailer. I'm like, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: I love the trailer.
Speaker 2: Did not do it for me.
Speaker 3: Well, you're clearly not a gay man man. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's been established.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you're not a woman. I think women are in I don't know. I like the trailer.
Speaker 2: I did not unless you saw a different one than I saw. I just thought this looked like a gigantic turm.
Speaker 1: In addition to Wonka, he's also going to be appearing in Dune two, which is also coming out soon, and he went to Brazil to promote that. He went to comic Con there in Supaulo, and that made headlines because there is a video of Florence Pugh being.
Speaker 3: Attacked by a fan.
Speaker 1: Remember that stupid trend of people throwing things at musicians in concert. While somebody at this comic con did the same thing to Florence Pew. They threw a bracelet and it hit her in the eye and she wins it looked like it was painful poor Florence Pew wrapping up our Kardashians segment briefly or quickly. According to reports, this might be the end of the Kardashians on television. Allegedly, they are not going to renew you their Hulu deal.
Speaker 2: What a tragic loss time.
Speaker 3: His sisters just don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: But no one wants to watch anymore either.
Speaker 1: I know a story that captivated people for a while. Juss Smullett, the former Empire actor, has lost his appeal in Illinois because he did it, and he is now going to have to finish the remainder of his one hundred and fifty day jail sentence. He only served six days or seven days before he was allowed to leave pending appeal. However, his lawyer says they're going to take it to the Illinois Supreme Court, so we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 2: Keep wasting the court's time. Just go serve your time. You did it, you asshole.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to bad Baby. The twenty year old Only Fans creator and sometimes rapper Danielle Brigoli is pregnant expecting her first child.
Speaker 2: Sure that kid will grow up perfectly normal.
Speaker 1: In relationship news, Jada Pinkett Smith was a guest on a podcast.
Speaker 3: I respect her hustle. She continues to promote her memoir.
Speaker 1: She straight up said, flat out said she and Will Smith are never getting divorced. They are going to stay together forever. Also, congratulations to McCauley Culkin. He received a star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And I think I'm around his age exactly. And you know, I got real sentimental and emotional watching him there and having a moment with his Home Alone co star Catherine O'Hara.
Speaker 2: He was tearing up and she.
Speaker 1: Did too, and everybody got an emotional It was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: He signed off with the filthy whatever animals from Home Alone. That was really nice.
Speaker 3: And he has two little kids now house is sweet. All right.
Speaker 1: Two last things, Congratulations to Jeremy Allen White, the actor that you're a fan of.
Speaker 3: He's the star of the Bear.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, he's one of those guys that I love his work. If you put a gun to my head and said what's his name, I'd be like, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: He is dating Spanish singer Rosalia. What an unexpected duo. Congrats to them, I am excited to hopefully watch this.
Speaker 3: I have it on my vision board.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna attempt to watch it next month when it comes out. I saw this trailer of Sophia vid Gatta. Oh I saw that too, in a new Netflix show called Griselda, and a lot of Latinos are upset about this, angry that so many drug related Latino stories are being told.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, we are we just the narcos bullshit? And I get that. I get it.
Speaker 1: Having said that, I'm also just happy that Latino actors are getting employed. But Sophia vid Gotta is fucking phenomenal in this trailer, Like it's so just refreshing and wonderful and impressive to see her not doing this dumb character and just legit drama and acting in Fearce. And I'm so impressed and so happy for hers, Sophia. Let's take a couple of calls.
Speaker 5: Hello, this is Chloe in this phone call is not so Perez or Booker, and it's for the person that called to defend Beyonce on the Patreon episode My God starting podcast immediately. I will subscribe immediately, You're Kiden.
Speaker 2: He was very bitty he was fantastic. I loved him myself.
Speaker 5: Hey, pres this Onem's coming for you.
Speaker 1: This is Chloe.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say I think you got the Selena Gomez ke wrong. Selena Gomez has lupus and they're always on long term anti rejectionments for their kidney transport.
Speaker 1: I have said that on the Patreon I said that it might have been health a health related issue.
Speaker 2: Perez, Are you telling me that people don't pay close attention to what we say? Is that what I'm hearing from you?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm usually the victim of that, but I'm glad to see that you're the victim of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna reveal what I said on the Patreon show. But I did say the issue might have been health related, Okay, I said that.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, love you both. This is Kelly calling from Chicago.
Speaker 4: I just finished the first part of the new season.
Speaker 3: Of The Crown and would.
Speaker 4: Love to know what Booker's thoughts are.
Speaker 2: My thoughts are. I'm not there yet. I'm just wrapping up Yellowstone, which has been phenomenal. That's the next show we're going to watch, but we're going to get into the Crown, and I can't stress enough to people. If you've never watched The Crown from the beginning, watch it. It's phenomenal TV. It just does not get any better than the first couple of seasons of that show. Top five all time for me.
Speaker 3: Fantastic show. Hey, guys, I just.
Speaker 4: Want to comment on the Pat Jolie comment. I think that was derived by Angelina because Brad just went public with his new girlfriend. So I still she holds a lot of animosity, which is just superstart.
Speaker 2: What do you think I mean I sort of alluded to maybe somebody wrote those statements. Yeah, I just am shocked that she's that Uh, I would be shocked if she is that wrapped up in it. Still, at some point, you got to let that boat sail, you.
Speaker 1: Know, she's a fiery personality. All right, Thank you, guys, We appreciate you. Perez Hilton videos on TikTok follow me.
Speaker 3: I still can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it either.
Speaker 2: I'll believe it when there's a check mark next.
Speaker 3: I know. I kind of feel the same way too.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you off the wreck, I'll tell you I can't even share on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you more some other time. Privately.
Speaker 2: Look at you. You're growing up. You're not fucking putting it all out there for everyone to consume. Well done. I still say you'll be gone in four.
Speaker 3: But no way, pere video follow.
Speaker 2: You can't fucking help yourself. I know it.
Speaker 1: I will not have I learned new and improved on TikTok.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you guys. Have a great week.
Speaker 2: I have a great week, by everybody.