Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinnert, simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things so proclaimed simple man.
Speaker 2: That means all things.
Speaker 1: Bill O'Reilly Bill O'Reilly dot com for all things O'Reilly, Sir?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep ahead of this Aron story, and it's really annoying you.
Speaker 1: Are you like on a speakerphone? Are you on a Sports Illustrated football phone? What's going on here?
Speaker 3: No? Can you hear me? Right?
Speaker 1: I can hear you, all right, but you sound like you're on a speaker. You want a speaker You got to pick up the phone, o'reiley. This is the important, the most important interview you do all week, and I know you do hundreds of them.
Speaker 3: No, but this is, uh, the super that's better phone?
Speaker 2: Is that that?
Speaker 1: It's the it's the bill O'Reilly batphone.
Speaker 2: Great to have you back.
Speaker 1: I do have an important question for you, and it's about this conflict epic Fury, which I think has been an unbelievable success to we can't define victory until it's all said and done, but the level of intelligence and the military precision, I mean, I've been in awe of it. Frankly, I'm so grateful for the brave men and women in our military for all the great work that they do, all the technological advances that we have made, and whether or not these negotiations are well. The negotiations are real, I have confirmed that on multiple levels that part is real, But we really don't know whether the people that we're talking to have full control over the country of Irma. That's not my point, because I think at the end of the day, this is going to either and the hard way. Remember fifty days Iran had before Midnight Hammer and they just let the deadline pass and fourteen bunker buster bombs wiped out their ability to enrich uranium. And then of course the Israelis obliterated pretty much everything else in terms of air defense systems, et cetera. This has been over nine thousand we're now approaching ten thousand military targets have been hit. We've wiped out their navy, We've wiped out most of their ballistic capabilities, their air defense systems, and any other military targets. We've taken out not one, not two, but three levels of regime. Now we're at the fourth tier level. Whether this is a deal or not. This is how I think it has to end, and I really want your opinion on this. We know what the imminent threat was. Steve Whitkoff revealed that to us, and that is that they acknowledged. They admit that they had what four hundred and sixty kligrams or over one thousand pounds of sixty percent enriched uranium, which we all know can be quickly enriched to ninety percent in a matter of seven to twelve days, which is weapons grade uranium. That's enough for about eleven nuclear weapons. All right, That was the imminent threat. So they would have have to hand over all of the sixty percent enriched uranium that they have. They'd have to do it immediately while our military is still in the region. They'd also have to fully agree to and any nuclear program once and for all. They would also need to allow American inspectors, not IAEA inspectors, but American inspectors anywhere, any place, anytime, not some globalist organization. They must agree to not build out their ballistic missile systems open the straight.
Speaker 2: Of hor Mooz.
Speaker 1: And knowing Donald Trump, he's going to want to be repaid for the military effort and what it has cost the American taxpayer, and I think he will get that one way or the other. Do you agree with my conditions? Do you want to add to it, subtract from it? Are we going to get there the hard way or the easy way?
Speaker 3: I'm not adoptimistic as you are about all those points. I think the Trump administration will achieve victory. But victory is a word that you can define many ways. Let me give you a historical, a brief historical victory that everybody thought wasn't a victory, and that was Korea. So in the Korean War ended, we did not defeat the Chinese, which propped up North Korea and North Korea, and the Chinese still cause havoc among their own people primarily, but we did achieve freedom for the South Koreans. I was there in the spring, was last year, and so that was a victory. That war was victorious. So in Iran you basically have a situation where I believe pretty much what you said that their ability to wage offense of war in almost every category is now obsolete. Four years they're not going to be able to invade anybody. Handing off weapons to the terror groups has Belah ale Mas going to be far more difficult because they don't have the weapons. The threat to Israel is diminish big time, and the nukes are really the last remaining thing which they have to do. So Jump's never going to sign a deal with them, a peace treaty or whatever you want to call it, unless the nuke program is dismantled.
Speaker 1: And by that, just to be very clear, I want to be very very I want to define these terms. That means the enriched uranium at sixty percent cannot ever end up in the wrong hands. We will have to extract that or dilute that, whatever process these nuclear scientists would use to diminish any future threat.
Speaker 3: There'll be a trade they'll take and they'll destroy the uranium enrichment which leaves the nuclear weapons, and in return, the United States will give them nuclear material for electrical purposes and power purposes, so the Uranians will get some stuff, they'll get economic relieving sanctions. But this war now isn't about military any longer. That's over and you can say the United States one in Israel one that's absolutely valid. It's about oil now in an economy, and the Iranians are holding out believing that the world is going to turn against the United States and even the US the American people are going to get furious because they're paying more for energy, and that's why Irn is holding out. That's the reason. Now Trump is the kind of guy who does it succumb to that kind of pressure easily, as we both know. So the Iranians are probably making a mistake and the Americans and Israelis may have to hit them hard one more.
Speaker 1: Time, bill them today. They've been pounding them yesterday. The only thing they've not hit and I think they're doing this strategically for the benefit of the people in Iran. They're not hitting their infrastructure, their power grid. They're not taking over the carg Island and where the seven and a half million barrels of oil are produced every day that they could take that out in ten seconds. They're not doing it, and they're showing restraint. However, the patience is going to run thin here.
Speaker 3: No, then that's the big hammer. That's the big hammer that the Trump administration has to say. Look, we're not going to keep doing this indefinitely. Either you're going to agree to these terms or we're going to take out your power infrastructure, and you're not going to be able to do anything. And I you know, look, you're dealing with a whole different mindset here with these Islamis people. I mean, they don't care their own people, they don't care about even their own lives. They think they're going to go to heaven and you know, all that stuff. But I think, and I'm hoping for the good of the world in this country that whoever is going to be in these negotiations with us, we'll see to about eighty percent of what you said.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be greater. And let me explain why the President is never going to want to go back there. There's no way he's going to leave open the possibility that Iran can one day become a nuclear power and at least in you know, for the next generation, maybe beyond. I mean at that point, you know, I mayan every generation. As Reagan famously said, freedom is but one generation away from extinction. So the President's not going to leave sixty percent enriched uranium there. He's just not. And whether we have to take it by force or whether they voluntarily give it up is going to be in their hands. And at the end of the day. That's going to be a major condition the Straits of Hormuz are. The Strait of Hormus is not going to be controlled by the Iranians in the end. It's just not and the region is not going to allow that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Gulf nations they are preparing to take on Iran as well as a result of their attacks, they attacks against them by the Iranians. Maybe the one thing that we may not get is anywhere, any place, anytime inspections by US inspectors. Over time, that will probably deteriorate, but it won't matter because they would take them two decades probably to catch up to where they once were. They've been so degraded and financially they're in such dire straits. But those are the conditions that I think that are needed for the US to pull out militarily now. And then to also talk about a time frame, which you really probably should never do. I think all of this will be fully resolved within a month at the latest.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, I can't predict that. It's logical. It's logical, but you're dealing.
Speaker 2: With Hillo Riley.
Speaker 1: You should take closer attention to your friend Sean Hannity. Your friend Showan Hannity is much smarter than you give me credit for.
Speaker 3: I I've always given you credit for a high level Kennedy. So but I can't make a prediction because the Mullas are so insane. It's so crazy. And the under carriage of this that isn't spoken about is that the Trump administration they will give some to the Iranians. They will give on a few points, not nukes. Nukes are that's not going to be negotiable, and they're going to have to get rid of the nukes, but they'll give on some of the others because they believe that the versions are going to rise up and overthrow these people. So if you read my book in Front of Evil, you saw how that happened with the Shah, and it's almost the same situation, and the Persian people are capable of doing that. Overthrowing out is going to be heavy casualties because the revolutionary Guard, like the SS and Germany, will shoots you right down on the street. And but with the weak in military and the humiliation because they're throughout the Muslim world, Iran is being humiliated, there's going to be deep anger. And that's what the American CIA is hoping for that. We're not gonna have to deal with these people in the present government, because they'll be overthrown at.
Speaker 1: By the way, the present government is now dead. Layer one here one, Tier two, Tier three is dead. They're all wiped out. Bill, we don't even know who the next We don't know who's in the next tier.
Speaker 3: No, but who's ever answering the phone is the same?
Speaker 1: Whoever the secretary's picking up. The secretary is now in charge. Yes, I'm Bill, O'Reilly's secretary. Can I help you? Oh, it's the President of the United States. Hold on one second, please, right.
Speaker 3: Line one is because them all is dead. Nine two, same thing. I'm fairly confident that this is going to resolve itself. Certainly, the American government is organized. The military campaign at once again shows the world how powerful this country is. And Trump is doing the right thing. That's what drives me about guysn't crazy about the media, because anybody would know. You may not agree, maybe this is the wrong time or whatever, don't I but he's doing the right thing. This is not the wrong thing to do, and yet the media portrays its that well, somehow this is wrong, it's not morally wrong. You're protecting the lives of people all over the world. It's not wrong for the United States. How much longer are we gonna put up with dis islamis? I mean, did nine to eleven not teach you anything? And so it's the right thing to do, but that's not what is coming out of the corporate media.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with all things simple Man, Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly, orbilloreilly dot com than your calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, as we continue.
Speaker 4: Broadcasting coast to coast, order to border, and all over America. This is the Sean Hennedy Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly of billoreilly dot Com. I think we're pretty much on the same page, and you're right, You're not wrong, Bill and saying that we don't know how this is going to play out, and I think it's just a matter of time in terms of how it plays out, and in all honesty, I'm just hoping for the best. And you know, I think that if we did not do this, we would be doing such a great disservice to our children and grandchildren. We will have learned nothing from the last century. Something you and I discussed at length the last two weeks on this program, and that is to take out threats early before they become massive threats and potentially millions can die. I have no interest in debating people that don't see that simple truth, because I think they're dumb and ignorant and stupid.
Speaker 3: But you're not the corporate media. The majority of American media, okay, will not seed any of the points. Shoes just made none of them.
Speaker 2: But that's why.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Bill, that's why we've been successful our entire careers. Let's be very blunt about it, is because we're not them, and we're never going to be them.
Speaker 2: All right, mister O'Reilly.
Speaker 4: Now that we made some money for our sponsors, let's go back to making the liberals crazy.
Speaker 2: The handman is back on the radio, right.
Speaker 1: No, that's our favorite passion in life, driving the left nuts. By the way, Linda, did you hear James Carville? He's going nuttier than ever. I mean, here's his latest ranch. I hate I hate Donald Trump. I hate him, can't stand it. I got Trump during and syndrome. Thank you Jesus, thank you God Almighty. I want more Trump drain and syndrome. I hate the man. I can't stand the man.
Speaker 2: Here it is, I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: I hate it. A lot of people like me, we're crazy. And I was thinking back a long time ago, but I think it's still a kind of a relevant book, A book called Catch twenty two. And I'm not alluto a scholar anything like that. But does arrak call the protagonist? Is that the what I'm looking But I don't know who it was. But anyway, a guy named you Sarian was in war and he didn't like anyone to get out, so he claimed that the war made him crazy.
Speaker 2: And I think this went something like this.
Speaker 5: The psychiatrist says, no, the fact that you are crazy means that you are saying. If you are in a situation like this and you are actually saying, it would mean you're crazy. So what I'm doing for myself and people like man, you know who you are, we wake up at two o'clock in the morning throwing against the Wow. I can't believe this mother was a president United States is running the country's run.
Speaker 6: And everything we had what we are, we do that and we are crazy and we understand that. But maybe our craziness is evidence of our sanity.
Speaker 5: You're right. I got Trump derangement syndrome. I hate the mother, and you know what, I don't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get better that. I hate Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Understand that, And Lord, thank you for your intervention. Thank you to make all of the people that attack me, some who love me understand that I am executing I will on this earth.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean you just I used to get along with this guy. I don't know what the hell happened. He's like jump the shark. It's unbelievable. Linda, did you notice the fight that I had with Gavin yesterday?
Speaker 7: There was another fight with you and Gavin.
Speaker 2: You did not know that?
Speaker 1: Could you not know that you should be following everything I do every second of every day.
Speaker 7: I don't understand I should forget the warrant? Iran, what's wrong with me? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So he tweeted. He well, he puts up an X post. It says, hey, at Sean Hannity, remember your years of rambling about Obama's fake palette of cash to Iran. Your silence is deafening. And then he he sources something that I have no earthly idea what he's talking about. That Trump and Scott Besson handed around fourteen billion by easing oil sanctions. No, it is so, it is so deep and ignorant. So I wrote him back. You want me to read what I wrote, wrote him. I would love it, you do, I said, Gavin, you make me chuckle. Not only are you the worst no show governor in the country, you're also the dumbest governor in the country. In case you're not watching the news because you're too busy tweeting, traveling the world, stalking me and President Trump, and writing a book no one will buy in podcasting. Iran's military and its nuclear program have been obliterated. Trump did what every democratic president you supported promised to do but never did. The world is a safer place, Gavin, you owe President Trump a big thank you. And Obama did drop cargo planes and cash and other currencies. I put in parentheses big letters backed which helped Iran build out their nukes and their terror network. And you can blame him and Joe and after President Trump destroyed their military and all their nukes. He's now trying to keep the price of oil down, something you would never understand. You have the highest gas taxes in the country, and let's not forget the highest sales and income taxes and the highest homelessness and poverty levels. Gavin, you're less qualified than Kamala to run for president, but you and Katie Kirk both think you're very handsome. I'll give you that. PS. Can you please help the people in the Pacific Palisades get building permits and maybe make sure fire hydrants and reservoirs have water in them.
Speaker 2: Love Sean, I didn't say, love Sean.
Speaker 7: You should have. That actually would have been a nice touch.
Speaker 2: I like it you think I should have.
Speaker 3: I liked that you.
Speaker 7: Added it now I think it adds a fact. It's very good. I love that you gave him the ping on Katie Curic because that was super awkward and weird.
Speaker 1: Was that not the strangest moment? I think we still have it on tape. I thought that was one of the most bizarre moments that I've ever heard in the history of broadcasting.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what's more odd about it is when he does like the weird No, please, no, you shouldn't really no, but really keep saying it.
Speaker 2: No, but really, let's play it so people don't know what the hell we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Do you have a Zoolander problem?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Jesus yes, Are you just ridiculously good looking?
Speaker 7: As both said? No, seriously, what do you do about that?
Speaker 5: You don't do anything about it, because if you're gonna do something about it, then your people.
Speaker 2: You know what I am who I am, and it's fine. You don't have to like me, or maybe you like a slick person. I don't know. Whatever. It's okay.
Speaker 7: Because you talked about being authentic, and I think it sometimes works against you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just who I am. It's just who I am. Just gross, I mean, is that not?
Speaker 1: Is that not the most bizarre, creepiest thing you've ever heard?
Speaker 2: What is up with that?
Speaker 7: And that's saying doesn't we work in politics and we've heard a lot of weird stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He does not dispute the notion that he's so beautiful and handsome.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder I probably shouldn't say this, but.
Speaker 7: I don't actually think he is. He's a creepy looking dude as far as I'm concerned. I mean, that's just my personal opinion. Everybody's entitled to them, but that weird, weird like he does that dance talking thing like where I constantly feel like he's auditioning for Dancing with the Stars while giving any commentary. It's awkward. It's actually equivalent. His dancing talking is equivalent to Kamala's laughing. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: I can hit him so hard with I have my dossier ready for him. I can hit him so hard with him and his own words. I'm just holding back. And people might say that's not fair, Hannity. You should share everything with your audience, and I'm just like, timing is everything in this business.
Speaker 7: Don't you think, yes, I would agree with you. And I don't even think you need to work that hard because every time he talks, he bashes himself. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know. But his hair is slick.
Speaker 7: I don't know what he has cut about eight pounds of hair jelling it bro, I mean, you know, takes ready hair. His poor wife's trying to get in the bathroom. He's like, wait, hold on, there's just this one piece. I just have to get it into place. He's real special.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre. And now you've been with me.
Speaker 1: When I get ready for TV, how long does it take me to put on my own makeup?
Speaker 2: Do my hair?
Speaker 7: Be honest, if I'm being honest, maybe thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it might be too much. Yeah, I just throw it.
Speaker 1: I just PLoP a little makeup, a boom with a brush, colb my hair, boom. I'm ready to go. I'm not vain. I don't look in the mirror. I don't even know what the hell I look like.
Speaker 7: There's anything wrong with being vain. I think it's good to be vain.
Speaker 2: I think it would be bad. I don't live my life that way.
Speaker 1: You know, press, you have bocked me my whole life that we've worked together, and how I dress.
Speaker 7: No, but that's different. I get to see you in ripped up T shirts and shoes with holes in them. That's a completely different conversation. It's okay to be proud and be a little vain and want to look good.
Speaker 5: His thing.
Speaker 1: That was a strange moment in my life. You said one day, I have my feet up on my studio desk and you come in the studio. I had no idea, how a hole of my shoe?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that ridiculous. And You're like, you know, you have a hole in your shoe and I'm like, no way. I take a look. I'm like, sure enough, I had a hole in my shoe.
Speaker 7: It's up on X it's still there.
Speaker 2: And this is what, Oh this is it's still up.
Speaker 7: Up on there. Yeah, everybody thought I was lying.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't pay attention to clothes. I don't pay attention to looks. I don't pay attention to hair.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, nobody really can control how they look. I mean, I guess you can control. You can dress better than I do. But I'm comfortable in jeans, you know, comfortable shoes, you know, a linen shirt like I wear on the pod.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that, I think. With him, it's a little bit of a different thing. Him and his wife Jen, they are out there, they are dressed to impress, but they actually don't do anything there. It's all a facade. Everything they do is for them to benefit themselves. The people have no homes, the children have no education, the illegals have everything. He just did another thing. Now, it's all about uplifting women to get education and financial assistance. I'm like, why don't you stop playing identity politics and just help everybody and help them rebuild all the things you were saying. He's just a disgusting human.
Speaker 1: You'll get a kick out of this. So what do you think the most? The most frequent question all ask ganges lose no idea? What what do I need to wear? I'm sure it is that's fair.
Speaker 2: No, you got an event. I'm like, all right, what do you need me in?
Speaker 7: And hopefully she's picking that out for you, hopefully.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's nothing that I own now except for my jeans and and black shirts that that is mine.
Speaker 2: Nothing. It's just it's just, isn't.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 4: You just want to stand on the step singing terrible songs and cursing out Trump.
Speaker 3: You know you have one guy over this shout and ever.
Speaker 4: Wonder if these people ever go to work? Me too, throw out? This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Heah, let's get to our busy telephones here. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn of a number. You want to be a part of the program. Aaron in Colorado, Aaron High how are you glad you called good?
Speaker 8: I hopefully I get too. But my main point is Iran has been sandbag in their capabilities for decades. Why would we believe they only have a half met half a ton of uranium? Whn't we automatically double that to say, at least a metric ton, so that you know we error on the side of caution.
Speaker 1: The only thing I would say to that if if you pay very close attention to how this military operation has been unfolding from its opening minutes, there's so much intelligence on the ground. I mean to know where every top leader was at that moment, including the Supreme Leader and all of his top lieutenants, and taking them out, and then the security Council voting for the next Supreme leader and they were all wiped out, and then all the numerous people in the next tier were wiped out. I have a high degree of confidence, and I believe our government does as well, based on sources that I've talked to that we know exactly where the sixty percent enriched uranium is, and one way or the other, we can't leave the region until that's either neutralized or extracted, and that will be probably the final piece. Look, it's never been the goal of the US to have regime change there. Now the Israelis may have a very different goal, and I'm sure they're going to pursue their agenda. There are certain things we totally completely agree on, but one thing is certain that one way or the other, they're not going to have a nuclear weapon. And you know, this is where I think, you know, this is where the rubber hits the road for me and people that disagree with what the president is doing. Here there are people that are willing to gamble with our children and grandchildren's lives. You know, if we learned anything from the last century, I mean, if you had an opportunity to defang the snake and chop the head off the snake that was Adolph Hitler before the Holocaust, in retrospect, should we have listened to Winston Churchill instead of Neville Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: To me, it is that cut and dry.
Speaker 1: So that's why I really don't have a lot of an appetited all to argue with people that either hate Israel or anti Semitic, or think that Donald Trump is being manipulated by people they don't know Donald Trump. If they make that claim it's ridiculous. Uh So, I just think that he's learned the lessons of history. I think it's fully in keeping with the Trump doctrine and his past actions. And you know, so, I feel I have a high degree of confidence we know where it is that we're going to have to get it. They'll either voluntarily hand it over or the regime will be completely destroyed. And I don't think it's going to be much longer from now. I think it's just a matter of a couple of weeks. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 8: Well, the only other thing I had to say was on that mortgage for the guy in California. It's not how much you can afford, it's how much of your monthly payment they're going to chop out to pay for property taxes and ascrow where you lose your buying power.
Speaker 1: We that's a great point that you know, that's a that's a very good point. All right, quick break right back, Jim Jordan coming up at the top of the hour of the House Judiciary Committee. We'll talk about the Save Act, We'll talk about funding DHS so much more. As we continue