Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: Show this week Best Fits weekend, we are catching up on The Bobby Bone Show Part one and Part three. This weekend are with Eddie. Part one, we're catching up all about the Hot Dog Challenge, which yes, is going to be in this week's countdown, and of course what's happening in Dad life and Dad Making Friends Life, all that good stuff. And then part three, Eddie answers a question that apparently a lot of people have been asking, so big stuff on both of those check those out, But if you've already listened, then let's dive in. This week, we all shared some confessions. We opened up about the daily habits that we just can't quit. And this is all because some celebrity confessed to drinking forty diet sodas a day. So what was our diet soda that all of us like to do every single day?
Speaker 4: It's kind of our kryptonite.
Speaker 1: Number seven.
Speaker 5: The rapper Fat Joe drinks thirty to forty diet pepsis day. Now, I want to know what your diet pepsi is, But I want to talk about this first. This is a habit he picked up during a four month jail stint in twenty thirteen, and diet pepsies were easily available, so he just kept drinking them.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have thoughts on that. Keep going.
Speaker 4: What you don't want diapepsi in jail?
Speaker 6: Well, not that it can be him jail, but it's just that accessible to where you can have forty a day.
Speaker 4: It is kind of weird, probably if you're paying for them from your oh.
Speaker 6: Sorry, oh yeah, because he has he has money. I thought they were just like grabbing out.
Speaker 5: He made the confession on his podcast with Jadakiss during the Drinks Champs show What is your thirty to forty pepsis a day? Because I think mine is just getting on Twitter and refreshing it all the time. If I have nothing going on, I get on, I swipe down, swipe down, just see what the news is. I don't go to my AT's that often, but I just go down and see what the news is. See what the news is all the time, all the time, all the time. That's my diet pepsies, Eddie.
Speaker 7: Uh, probably gambling my diet pepsi. I mean, every chance I get I see something on TV, I'm like, oh wow, that's score. The odds are good on that.
Speaker 5: Let me put it dollar, I wonderful I could bet on that. The stories from bro Bible Amy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Probably Instagram stories like I can get caught on those, but on my for you page, not necessarily all the people that I know. But I go into like the what suggested for me, and I get caught on those, and I swipe and swipe and swipe, and before you know it, too much time has passed and I'm annoyed with myself.
Speaker 5: Which brings up a good point. It's not so much social media anymore.
Speaker 4: It's for you media.
Speaker 5: Meaning even five years ago and way before that, social media was you followed people and then you cared what they were up to. Now you have an account and you follow people, but mostly you just look at what's on your for you page, And ninety percent of those people you don't follow.
Speaker 6: I don't even know who they are, where they come from, and then I start to wonder about them.
Speaker 5: So social media is mostly just them giving you what they know you want, instead of what you have selected that you want that you really don't care about. Crazy, because we don't look at the things we followed as much anymore as we used to. We just look at what's provided us on the for you page. Heck, when it gets on TikTok and it's like you want to go to the people you follow or you're for you, I go for you. I don't even want to see who I followed and what they're up to.
Speaker 7: How often do you follow something that just pops up on your for.
Speaker 4: You decent amount?
Speaker 7: That's good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, especially if it's like in the brand of what I like to follow. So but yeah, it's way less social media now and more so they know what you like, so they're just gonna give it to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like the way you put that, what you called it for you media.
Speaker 4: I know you made it up. Don't stick me to change it now. Don't stick me to that.
Speaker 6: I'm not, But I just for perspective, I like, I hadn't thought of it that way, and that I've even seen a shift in how I consume my social media.
Speaker 5: I only realized it when I started to go I don't care about watching what I follow, I only care about watching what they want me to watch, and anytime TikTok puts me on following I get off of it.
Speaker 4: That in STEM I hate stem Oh.
Speaker 6: I feel like stems right up your rally.
Speaker 5: Now when I get on TikTok, I'm not there to learn. I'm there to watch nineties wrestling sports highlights, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: What is your die?
Speaker 8: PEPSI fantasy sports? Whatever season it is, like right now it's fantasy baseball. I check my I mean the games. I hadn't even started yet, and I checked make sure anybody's starting. Okay, fantasy lineup? Hour later, check it again.
Speaker 4: Morgan, Ah, Mine would be cheese. I eat a lot of cheese, so you just always go to cheese.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like, if I'm hungry and I want a snack, I go to cheese.
Speaker 6: I add cheese to everything.
Speaker 9: If I'm out and I'm not even hungry, I'll get a cheese dip. I just love cheese.
Speaker 5: I was eating some crackers on Friday and my wife goes freeze.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, so stop, don't move. I'm like okay, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Thinking, yeah, they had cheese in them.
Speaker 4: They were farmhouse cheddar didn't really I didn't think about it.
Speaker 5: I was just saying, I'm soup Caitlin made, and I'm just seating and I need something to go with the soup. I can't just eat soup by itself, so I need bread or I need crackers, And so I just find some crackers, don't know how old they are, and I pour them out on a paper towel and I'm eating them. I'd eating like twelve, and I'd probably that's probably bat them for an hour and a half.
Speaker 6: So when you looked at them, though, like even when you started thinking about it, you didn't think these are orange.
Speaker 5: They weren't even named Farmhouse Cheddar. And I saw the name of it is the cheese in the cracker?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, and you can.
Speaker 6: See it in color of the cracker.
Speaker 7: Is the.
Speaker 6: No, I know?
Speaker 5: And I saw the title on the box. It was literally called Farmhouse Cheddar.
Speaker 6: But also sometimes you might be cool with eating the cheese, you know, like it's not real cheese. But I think that whatever you had is probably real cheddar. But I wonder if you could eat the cheese like easy cheese, like Farmhouse.
Speaker 4: Has melted me. I mean, no pun intended, just that little bit.
Speaker 5: It hurt me for a day, a whole day, because I've eliminated all dairy from my diet because it's killed me anyway. That's the old minute with Bobby and like it's.
Speaker 1: The best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox is finally making some moves to be on a game show. He sent an email and he got an email back and he's booked a flight. So a lot of big updates. Here is Lunchbox finally going to make it on a game show or her reality show or any of the above.
Speaker 5: Number six, if you missed it, I told Lunchbox if he could get tickets to the Prices Right, I'd let them off work. And then he emailed the Price is Right. You can hear that email on yesterday's show.
Speaker 4: How are your teeth?
Speaker 8: My teeth are great?
Speaker 5: Okay, because there's a theory the Price is Right only picks contestants with great teeth.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I had braces for two and a half years as a kid, so they are straight like they are on point.
Speaker 5: A discussion on the Price is Right fan Reddit for him. They're talking about every contestant has perfect white teeth and that they may look at people's teeth before they put them on the show. Smile for us.
Speaker 4: They may not be white, they're straight.
Speaker 7: Eight months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they get him post, they'll wipe them up and post. So you emailed them.
Speaker 8: I emailed them, had a great heartfelt letter, drum roll ray, and I wanted them to make my dreams come true.
Speaker 1: October this is the dates.
Speaker 8: And they reply.
Speaker 4: They did reply. They apply, here we go, here we go, here we.
Speaker 8: Go, and they said thank you for reaching out. Yes, the price is right October. Tickets will become available in September. The times are seven thirty am, eleven am and one fifteen pm for taping.
Speaker 4: So you just got a standard. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I thought the heartfeltness would get them to like personally respond, but I guess they just have an automated response system that tells me I have to wait till September to get the tickets.
Speaker 7: So what's that process in September?
Speaker 8: Like, I'm just gonna go to the website, I guess, and I fill out a form and they'll let me know if I.
Speaker 7: Got tickets, Jen Pop look like everyone else.
Speaker 4: No, uh, preferential treatment, no no.
Speaker 8: And I even send it from my iHeart email, so thinking they would see that being like Okay, this dude's a real deal.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're not gonna look at your email address or it's bait. No, No, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: You'd have to say it in the body and they probably wouldn't even care about that.
Speaker 8: Oh see, I thought they would have built in audience of iHeartMedia would be like, oh my gosh, we got to get this guy on.
Speaker 4: You may be a salesperson. They don't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Also, should he have attached a picture of himself smiling?
Speaker 4: Probably don't attach a picture.
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 5: I want to go over to Nicole in Phoenix. We'll talk about this with her right now. Nicole was on the Prices right a few years ago. Were you on or were you in the audience?
Speaker 10: I was in the audience, And when you're.
Speaker 4: In the audience, you're waiting because they might call you up right correct.
Speaker 10: So when we got there, we had to get there early to you know, get in line, and you go through this screening process like security, and then there's like two long rows of benches outside and it was hot and it was like three hour way and crazy, like you just have to stay like motivated in life of the party for like that whole time.
Speaker 5: How do they screen do they talk to you individually, or they just watch for people that are active.
Speaker 4: And I don't know life of the party as you called it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so in the beginning they just watch you. So me and this other guy. I this other guy he like hung out with everybody that was sitting there, like he bounced from group to group to group, like the whole time he came and sat with us. I did it for a while, and about two hours in I bade it. I was like, oh my gosh. But he like kept on and he wasn't like over crazy or you know, over obnoxious, but like he just kept everybody laughing. Like he went through the crowd like he never stopped. He went and hung out with everybody. And then at the very end when they were lining us up to take us in, then right there there was several of the people that worked there and they would talk to each person and there was like a group of I think there was like six of us, and we all made our own shirts. We had like orange shirts with bling on it. And I'm a nurse, so I said, give this nurse a shot.
Speaker 4: And I had like, oh my shirt good.
Speaker 10: Podcast, Like yeah, I have cool pictures, Like I don't know how to email them to y'all or whatever. But yeah, it was it was a blast.
Speaker 8: And then the.
Speaker 10: Studio is so small, like it looks so big on TV and it was small. But a lot of people are like, oh my gosh, they're watching you. But unfortunately we got front row but I didn't get picked. But it was hearing Lunchbox and his personality, so I was like, just pace yourself and mingle with everybody, and like, don't sit down, like, don't ever sit down. Just keep going.
Speaker 4: Jimmy ve don't give up.
Speaker 6: Ever sit down.
Speaker 4: We know me, I'll never give up.
Speaker 5: Okay, So your advice, your advice to Lunchbox is if he has to get tickets first, right, Yeah, but we.
Speaker 10: Didn't have a hard time. We just emailed the show and then we got them, so I don't I don't know if.
Speaker 5: And then after he gets the tickets, which seemed to be seems like it's pretty easy. He just needs to don't sit down and bounce around for three hours so they see him being missed.
Speaker 4: Life of the party.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and just like stay involved with everybody, like every group. Yeah, it's crazy. Like I was like, oh I could do this, And I was like man, I'm tired, but I think he has a good shot.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, got Nicole, thank you for your call. I hope you have an awesome morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you guys too, have a good day.
Speaker 4: There's a playbook, that's it.
Speaker 7: I'm in. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Got to get tickets first, but then you're in, and then.
Speaker 8: I'm in LA and then I'm on the prices right, and then who knows from there?
Speaker 5: If you get on, would you rather not get on at all or get on and embarrass yourself by sucking at a game?
Speaker 4: I'd rather get on and embarras myself.
Speaker 1: It's sucking.
Speaker 2: Let's go, man, It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Christiansen stuffed by the studio.
Speaker 9: He has a new album out.
Speaker 3: We talked all about that record, but also dad life, from fishing to one of his kids wanting to be a model, to some of them performing with him on stage and.
Speaker 9: The whole Mountain Do thing.
Speaker 3: Is he still drinking them? Is he not? What's the situation with his health? So we got the full lowdown. This is Chris Jansen in studio.
Speaker 1: Number five on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 4: Now Chris Jansen, Chris how you been, buddy.
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm doing great, man. Thank you for having me in beautiful studio.
Speaker 4: Thank you built my own two hands, I knew you. Did you ever built stuff on your property?
Speaker 11: I do build stuff on my property. I mean not good, but I do build stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you do? Like, what do you do at home? What's your dad thing or like your Chris thing?
Speaker 11: Well, this afternoon I'm going fishing with Jesse, my youngest, and we go fishing just about every day that we're home.
Speaker 4: Do you have a pond on your property?
Speaker 11: I do. I have a pond at the at the house where we live. But then I have a lot of acreage on the hart With river and we go out in the river. And so lately, actually in the last couple of weeks, we've been me and a crew of guys have been clearing out the river on the days we've been off and the river banks and kind of prettying it up, kind of making it more scenic and so you can get down into the water. So that's what we've been doing.
Speaker 4: You stalk the pond at all?
Speaker 11: We do?
Speaker 5: Man, that's this total joy for a kid to go into a stock pond. And by kid, I mean me as well. Yeah, yeah, I mean all of this.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're wearing your bass pro hat and so I know, you know Johnny Morris. I know Johnny Morris. Yeah, I was up there a few weeks ago, and it's really cool to be able to text him and just be like, we're coming up.
Speaker 4: But he let me fish out of one of his stocked trout lakes. Oh my gosh, it was.
Speaker 5: Un but it was called the Glory Hole. Yeah, isn't it unbelieve? They're massive. You can see them and you're just fly fishing in and boom.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's it's the greatest ever. Honestly, He's been like father figure to me, as you know, and just been so good to me. And I'm really, you know, always proud to be a bass pro man. But I fished that too, and it is pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: It's the greatest fishing experience I've ever had. And I fished my whole life growing up in Arkansas Keath. My stepdad was a striper guide. And yeah, that's probably the most fun fish to catch for me as a striper because they're big and they fight.
Speaker 11: They are big and they do fight.
Speaker 5: You're right, But being able to catch those trout in that up there is awesome.
Speaker 11: Well, trout is my favorite.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 11: Last week we were on the road. We were in Montana, New Mexico, and Colorado and we had like a four day run there before we came back to the East coast. And so again Jesse, who was traveling with us, my youngest, he was like, oh, we got to go fishing. So we took some we took some fly rides with us. We weren't having any luck. We were in we were in Bozeman. Then we were in Avon, Colorado, around Beaver Creek and we went over. We went over to the store and bought up a cheap little spinning rod and some rooster tails, and we started popping the trot other one after the other. So it was pretty fun. We took one and cooked it in the hotel.
Speaker 4: I think we grew up pretty similarly. Did you ever.
Speaker 5: Probably Arkansas, EI don't care, but did you try to catch catfish?
Speaker 4: A bunch?
Speaker 11: That's basically all we caught.
Speaker 5: And so we would do things like set trot lines yep, and we would take like big pennzoil oil jugs and put it and you know, they'd pull them down. Yeah, and so that's that's how we catch all the big catfish by setting trot lines. Yeah, I don't I don't know if anybody trot lines anymore.
Speaker 4: Do they even illegal? Even legal now?
Speaker 11: I think so. I mean I would have to check the law on it, but I think it's pretty legal. And I think that not how we did it though we never know. I mean there was a lot of things growing up. They probably would be frowned upon, but but no, we did the same thing with like mountain dew, two little bottles, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's what we did. Penzoil, penzoil.
Speaker 5: Cut cut that and they'd float and you set them and boom when they pull them down.
Speaker 4: You had them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's like milk jugs. But it's yeah, that's all we really fished for because that's like the that's like the low hanging fruit, you know what I mean. But uh, we grew up going to a place called Clearwater Lake, my grandma and me and and she always took me fishing as a kid. So that's where my early love from it came. I was just fishing on the river banks with my grandma.
Speaker 4: What do your kids want to do?
Speaker 5: Because I know you take them on stage, take them fishing, like what do they want to do now?
Speaker 11: So all four of my kids are doing really well. The older two, my bonus kids, are very successful and they're living their life and they're doing great ones in HR, ones in medical they're they're crushing it. My younger two, the my youngest daughter, Georgia, she wants to be a model and and she very well could be. And then Jesse, you know, he he gets on it was his idea for the singing things. So he gets on stage to sing with me on his own marriage. And he either wants to be a singer or a hunting and fishing guide, he tells me. But then some days he's like, I want to be a bull rider, so I don't know, whatever whatever, you know. And he loves UFC. He loves the UFC, so he wants to he likes to scrap, and so he's always he's always telling me, you know, used to fight with me when I was little, and now you don't fight with me anymore. You know, it's like we can't fight every single second of the day. But it is really fun to you know, I forget, you know, being a dad. You sometimes you forget what it was like being a kid and looking up to somebody like that, And so I try to make every moment like that count. Like sometimes Kelly and I will talk about it and she'll go, gosh, like you spend the whole day on the river or whatever you're doing. But but investing the time in your kids, I think is the most important thing you can do. Just just the time. It doesn't matter what you're doing, but just the time, so someday they remember. You know, my dad was busy all the time, and they and my mom and dad worked all the time, they travel all the time. But we had a very normal life outside of it. And I'm proud to say that we do. I feel like we have a very normal life. And I haven't missed a day of car Rider Line yet as a as a dad, and she Kelly hasn't missed a day of car Rider Line yet in the carpool line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's miserable.
Speaker 5: You know what it's it's no, I'm not saying it like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: Do you ever get honked at? I can never do it right.
Speaker 4: You know, I missed a day. Yeah, so I got it so.
Speaker 11: Before before we were friends with the principal right at the schools and both friends. Was really cool at the schools because they're you know, they're in different grades. But before we were friends with them, we would get in trouble all the time because me and Kelly are like a personality in the car. So we pull up in these car ride lines and we always we're always going to what we think is the right way. It's like the shortest way would be the right way, so people would think instead they want you to go the long way, so then we sit in the long way and then we get in trouble. To go through the whole deal, mister Jansen, you can't sity like, okay, no problem, you know whatever. But it's okay. It's not miserable because soon it's not going to be happening, and I and it's it makes me so sad.
Speaker 4: But both can be true.
Speaker 5: It can be that part of that process can be not joyful or miserable, but what you get from it can actually be wonderful, because I think that would be miserable. I've picked up other kids in that line. I'm like, I don't want to sit here. This is terrible.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was terrible sitting there, especially the wait you know, at the end of the day, because they make you, you know, every they make you way to line. Now, I hate waiting lines, but but you know, it's part of life. But but again, as a as a dad, I can tell you, I can assure you and anybody out there listening they would agree. You know, it's like you don't get those moments your whole life, and and and once they're gone, you miss them. And I remember I remember being in car writer lines with with my older two kids, my bonus kids as a stepdad early on and and going gosh, it sucks. I don't like this, you know, But but then when it's over, it's you know, you miss it. You miss those you miss those weird things like that in life.
Speaker 6: And the conversations that had, Like I get.
Speaker 11: That, you know, every day. Me and so I take Jesse, Kelly, text Georgia and and and and for no of the reason, it's just just kind of how it happened. But well, I know really why I started. Me and Jesse like the hunt in the mornings and so you know, before school we usually hunting fishing, but we ride to school in the mornings and we're we're listening to Hank Junior records and we're listening to skinnerd and and every time again, Jesse's like, can we put on a walk by Pantera? And I'm like yes, can we turn it up in the car riad line? I'm like, yes, absolutely, So we rolled through the car rid line cranking bad reputation or or walk by Pantera.
Speaker 5: So you mentioned Bozeman, Montana minute ago. I've been to Bozeman. It's awesome. It has been around Boman. It's the only place that I've been. And again, we drove out into the National Park and the National Parks are so big, they're like small states themselves. Yeah, and there's no cell service at all. We've done this bit on this show before. If you had to move somewhere that you've never actually lived before and you're not really associated with, But where would you move? Like, I love Chicago and Chicago's great except for in the winter when it gets too cold.
Speaker 4: Where would you move? You've traveled everywhere?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so my well, I'm going to give you two party and so the first part is my favorite city in the whole world is New York City, Manhattan, and I could live there.
Speaker 4: Today because I didn't expect that from you.
Speaker 11: It's vibrant, it's fun. There's I love to eat, and there's food twenty four to seven, and you can basically get whatever you want. You can get great steak, you get great hamburger, you can great great sushi twenty four to seven. And I love it there. I also love Los Angeles if I if I was living a boogie boogie lifestyle. I'm not afraid to admit that I love bel Air. I think it's beautiful. I think the people are nice, and.
Speaker 4: That also means you have a lot of money if you anything there and it smells good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but it smells like a candle twenty four seven. But I think if I an unfamiliar place that I'd love to live, I would love to live in Montana as well. I'm a I'm a West guy. You know. I love the South. Of course, I love I love our country, but I love the South. We spend a lot of time in Florida, but if I could live there full time. I love the no humidity in the West, and I love the hunting and the fishing, and the culture is nice and just open sky.
Speaker 4: Seems not like the cold anywhere, see I do. I hate it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't mind. It just reminds me of my favorite time of the year. It's like, if you know, if you can get a pumpkin spice in a in a a and a cold morning, there's nothing better.
Speaker 4: That's fine for like five days and then I'm good. I'm good. I don't need the seasons. Give me a week of winter. Yeah, I'm good to go.
Speaker 5: I like to be warm, be able to go outside and play in the cul de Sac until the sun goes down.
Speaker 11: You know, no, I hear you.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 11: I hear you big time.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, Chris Jansen is Here's got a new album out today called Wild Horses. So let's start with Me and a beer because this is the single we're gonna play. Yeah, set this song up for us, like, give me a story about it behind it.
Speaker 11: Sure. So Kelly and I were talking at the house about you know, we were in the early stages of making this Wild Horse's record, and she goes, man, can you please just go write something like fix a drink and goodbyes? But like in the middle of that, and I said, honestly, God, like, you don't know how hard it is to write a song like that, or to write buy Me a Boat or something like that. This is a very fun, light hearted song because as a songwriter, I first go to introspective. I go to the deep spots, you know, like most people. But to write a song that that it just makes you feel good is sometimes the most challenging thing. But I got together with my guys, was Ashley Gorley, Taylor Phillips, Andy Sherriff and who Andy's a co producer on on the track and the whole record, and I said, Hey, this is the goal. Let's make a V like A like a V I fix a drink, Good vibes are here. We want to sit in the middle. And that's where Me and a Beer came from. And we looked up all the titles, which was the interesting thing. And if you go back through my catalog of hit songs, one thing I'm really proud of that I didn't never really realize is that you can't find another drum roll. You can't find another buy me a Boat, you can't find another fix a drink, you can't find another good vibes. Maybe one, but you didn't nobody ever wrote Me and a Beer and I just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 11: I thought it's got to be a million times out there, but it wasn't. It was unique, and it was for the everyday working class hero man. I mean, because you know the people I play for every night, I can see it. They're a little quiet, and then if they have one beer, they're like, I'm loving it. If they have two, they're like, we're not leaving, and three you know, it's off to the races. So that's it was really the premise behind it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Chris, let me ask you a question about playing back at Tutsi's back in the day. Sure, please, What was the most amount you could make an eye in tips?
Speaker 7: Made?
Speaker 11: Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Was the most night one night?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, I made five thousand dollars one night. The reason is like it teach it taught me how to be a hustler. And I was already a hustler when I got there, because so, you know, because I came from playing just whatever venues in southern Missouri where else from, and traveling around and doing that in school to come into Nashville, where they don't pay you money, you just get paid out of a tip jar. So I thought, well, this is this is so uncharacteristic to what people are used to and it's not really fair, but it's the way of the world. So you just learn how to You just learn how to hustle tips and speak to people, not not really fans, if you just people in the bar, speak to patrons like you've known them forever and almost make them feel like they know you forever, and then they'll want to tip you on that and just play what they want to hear.
Speaker 4: You ever got for a single tip or performance?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 4: Probably like, oh, don't even say it.
Speaker 11: No, no, really five hundred bucks?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that somebody trying to show off fron of their girl, like some old business dude.
Speaker 11: It's always the old businesses. Yeah, So so I'll got I got the had a great description for you. So years ago when bridge a bridge Stone Arena used to be called what it used to be called? Uh Gaylord.
Speaker 4: Okay that was before us.
Speaker 11: It was a long time ago. I was like, right when I first got to the town. But so, okay, this guy used to come in and he's and he's not part of the Gaylord Opry entertainment group that I know. You know, but it was somebody from the old school Galord camp and he would come in there all the time, slacks and the whole deal. He looked like just walked out of the corporate office. And he would always come in the evening's probably around five or six o'clock, right about shift change because you go six to ten, so it's like right in that shift change, and he was sitting there and watched me six to ten. Then he would tip hundreds, he would tip five hundred, and it was always in that way. But it was never like he never had girls with him or nothing. Was just like a corporate dude that just came in there and drank bud lights and just normal.
Speaker 4: Tipped hundreds trying to get you.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I hope not. He didn't wow, but he would tip hundreds, tip you know. I mean, I've made five hundred bucks per song. I mean, you just play what people want to play and that's it. I mean I use the same I use the same method now, even being a professional touring act, like, I just am of the belief that if you have the luxury of having hit songs, which is so hard to do, and it's like cracking the code and not everybody gets to do it. If you have that luxury, play the hits. People want to hear the hits, and then you know, you can play some B sides. That's cool, but you know it's it's a great privilege for me. So I enjoy it and I and honestly, sometimes people remember, they will they know about my story with Tutsis and play on the tip jar circuit, and they will, they will, and not in a rude way, but they'll bring like they'll be like tips in a note like can you play this? I'm like sure. But then we donate the money, so like the last three times has happened, we just give it a Saint Jude, the local Saint Jude chapter and things like that. And that's a good way to raise money.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's crazy to me. Five thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure you report at all that to the government et absolutely every single I waited table, every ten cash reported at all. Chris has got a new album out today that's called Wild Horses. I want to play a little bit of Hardest Hunting Season with Jamie Johnsons, my.
Speaker 11: Favorite song on the album. As a matter of fact, I have a group of friends in Florida where we live sometimes that that I hunt and fish with. And it's a great family. It's a father, two sons. We're really close. We hunt every year, fish every year. Last September, one of the brothers who I'm closer with called me and said, hey, Man Graham just passed away with his brother, and uh, Dad, I just I was, what do you say to that, you know? And he said, Dad would like to know if you would please come down and be a part of the funeral in some way, maybe sing a song. I said sure, So we flew down and I did go rest high on the mountain on piano. And as I walked up grape side the dad who I'm really close with, he said, he said, uh, I'm so sorry. He said, hey, Chris, this is going to be my hardest hunting season. And it just, you know, selfishly, I accidentally take song titles away from just about everything that I do. You know, It's I wasn't looking for it in that moment. It just happened. And I came back that Sunday, and then then the following Tuesday, we got into the studio at the cabin and and I had some guys coming over to write for this for what turned out to be the Wild Horses album, and I said, hey, I got this idea, we got to do it. And they were totally on board, Josh Phillips, Mitchruggles, being Michael wilkeson and and they were just totally on board. But it's a very true story. And then I always, you know, I've done a lot of great collaborations over the years, was I'm really proud of, but the one that I wanted to do forever was Jamie because I'm just such a big I'm probably number one fan, and I reached out to him. I said, I would really appreciate you've given this a listen and considering doing this with me, and he hit me right back and he said I would love to and he did, and I just thought it was so eloquent how he did it, and I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I want to play one other song here because I have a question. It's called The Broken and I know you, I know, Kelly Lovece. Yeah, Kelly Rowland. Is that the Kelly Rowland I'm thinking of? Or is that a different Kelly Rowland? No, that's uh from DESTINYHLD.
Speaker 4: Kelly Roland. That's a I know it's your wife.
Speaker 11: Well, we get asked that every time we check into a hotel. Really they look at her and they go.
Speaker 5: But the reason I asked that is she doesn't. Your wife doesn't list her name as Kelly Jansen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I don't. She's I think she is proud of our marriage. I know she is. But when we the truth is is that we got married on July fourth, fifteen years ago. We just celebrated fifteen years. And whenever we got married, we were in the middle of a radio tour and on my first record Deliver, and we were just kids, you know, and and we didn't have time to go do and all the switching over with the names, and I was like, I don't care, it doesn't offend me. Just keep your name and it's just easier. So it just kept it easy. So she's always kept her name, her maiden name, and I'm good with it.
Speaker 5: Do people often think that she's Kelly Rowland not Kelly Rowlands. It's a weird question to ask Kelly Rowland if they see the riding credit, I think it's Kelly from Destiny should all the time.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you from Riding credits to hotels to just just you name it, banks whatever. They're like. They look at her and they go, you're.
Speaker 5: Not you don't look like her, you don't look like Kelly Rowlands. What about the song you wrote with Beyonce Knowles on here. Chris has a new record out today called Wild Horses. So what are you doing out to sports the album?
Speaker 11: We are flying out to six major cities and we are taking this live on the road, which is cool. We're going to six major market, big radio markets, and we're doing this live for fans. Are doing the record live, Yeah, I'm doing I'm doing probably about half the record live and then doing the rest of it at Q and A for people, a real up close and personal thing, which would be the first time I've ever done something like this. But we're going to hit multiple cities in certain days. I think we're going to take two to three days a joint, but we're going to hit multiple cities during each one. And this is in the middle of an extensive tour schedule, which I'm grateful for. So it just kind of lined up and worked out great. But it's a good way to get real with people and get them involved with an album. It's a unique way and so pretty proud of that. But uh, you know, other than that, man, I've been playing these songs I've been released. I released a couple of songs early off this record, This Flag, the Bride of Course, Me and a Beer and now Wild Horses in leading up to releasing the full blown album, and we've been playing those live and they've been going over really good, which I'm I'm I'm always hesitant to play new songs. It can be an awkward thing. It's you know, it doesn't matter what you're doing, is people come to hear the hits and so you got to you gotta be careful playing b sides or something they'd never heard before. But these songs have somewhat familiarized themselves to them already, and that feels really good. It's like the first time on a on an album that I felt really confident doing it, no big deal. Like I actually even started playing bass guitar on Wild Horses live. I haven't played bass since I was a kid. It was my first instrument and so it's opened up a lot of new doors for me personally, and I'm you know, it's just enjoyable.
Speaker 4: Let me ask about the Mountain d Do you drink mountain do at all? Again? Are you back? You're still clearer?
Speaker 11: No, sir, So as of June one this year, that marked one year of not having uh any mountain dew, No cokes, no, no nothing, no no.
Speaker 4: Coffee, not even any Starbucks, zero caffeine.
Speaker 6: Wait, well, earlier you said something about a pumpkin spice decaf.
Speaker 4: No, he just eats a pumpkin in the morning.
Speaker 11: We eat a lot of pumpkins. No, but it's uh, it's decaf. I haven't any caffeine, and I haven't had any sodas and uh because I got really bloated for like a like a couple of weeks, and and Kelly was like, gosh, like are you getting a dad bott already? And I was like, I don't think so. And then we had this this industry, this number one party for all I need is you, and and all my co writers were picking on me, going, you're a dad bod, and I was like, shut.
Speaker 4: Your co workers were telling you were getting dad boy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like my co writers were like messed up. Yeah, And like these dad bods were telling me I got a dad bought And I'm like I'm like, I'm like dang man, so I honestly, but but you know, I don't get self conscious about stuff. I don't care. But but I was like, I don't feel very good and I'm not telling a lot of people I don't feel good. So I went to a g I doc who told me that you have to quit drinking mountain dew to day if you haven't done it already, or you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Die because you drank so much. Yeah, because of your life.
Speaker 11: Because I had a thing called leaky gut, which is a real thing where if you if you consume something so bad for so long, it eats basically a hole through your stomach and that's it. And I got that, and so I had to You were hitting pretty hard, right, Twenty four a day, easy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Twenty four a day easy?
Speaker 6: Twenty four can yeah, like you know, like the big box a day?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How did you sleep easy?
Speaker 11: I'll still don't sleep. You know, I sleep worse now than I did then. But I'll tell you the greatest thing about it is is that my complexion came back. I'm a pretty like I'm a darker skin like, a olive skinned type person naturally, and it was hollowing me out. It really was tearing my life up. I mean I've had nine root canals, like it was, it was destroying.
Speaker 4: Twenty four twenty four massages of a day. You probably gotta go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's crazy, yeah, man, but I feel pretty good. I've only had I've only had water and natural juices for over I mean June first was a year and now we're well over a year. So I'm never going to go back. It's just something that I just cut out. I had to cut out of my life and I want to you know, people aren't gonna live forever, but I want to live as long as I can. So that's it.
Speaker 4: Are you working with Craven Flavor?
Speaker 11: Yeah? And I love them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They do our green room. They're really good. How'd you get together with them?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 11: It was so I don't even know how it actually originally happened, but this sweet girl actually some somehow the wires got crossed and then all of a sudden, Kelly's like, we got this offer from this girl named Jen. They reach out to this girl named Jen, wh's a great marketing girl, and then she reached out to Kelly. Would you what do you think about working with these people, and I'm I'm funny about working with people because if I'm going to endorse something or they're gonna endorse me, even more importantly, I want it to be natural and not weird, and and I just don't do it if it doesn't feel right. But I said, let's just at least meet these people. So she came out to our show in Illinois and I'll never forget where stand by a train track bus parked over there as me and Justin Moore and a couple of other people, and she brought her husband, and I was like, man, these are good folks. And it was kind of like we'd kind of get in the ball rolling and then Craven happened, and they've been a really good partner man, Like we we got these gift boxes, we've we've they've set up around the album. I didn't they did around the album really eloquently done. My kids are trashing the house with food all the time. Yeah, it's dude, it's awesome, dude. The the dill pickle pretzels probably our favorite choice favorite in the house. And I'm a big ice cream nut, so I love the I love the mint chocoln chip ice cream. But I I just like them personally, you know, a side of the product. I think that a product really stands on its own two feet when people are are not nice and they're good folks at the heart and the core, and that's how things work really well. And it's been a really good partnership.
Speaker 5: See, I'm okay with bad people with great product along. The product's great. That's why I like Craven.
Speaker 4: Hey, dude, congratulations, Thank you, Bobby. Yeah, I know it's a big day. New record out today.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Great to see you. You got to check out the new album Wild Horses. It is out today. Go strain the crap out of it. And that is Chris Chance and everybody there he is. Thank you guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsey just hard lunched his girlfriend Taylor's word on Instagram, which has been huge news in the world of social media.
Speaker 9: So we talked about it.
Speaker 3: There were some fan theories and what all the show thinks is happening behind the scenes was a lot of this discussion. And regardless of all of this, I'm really happy for them and I think they are very genuinely in love with each other, and I can't wait for the day that they get married and laugh in everybody's face, because I think that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Number four, Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift are entering a more public and serious phase of their relationship. The sore says they're more in sync than ever. The Insider says the couple's been discussing their future together since they began dating in twenty twenty three, and they are both all in again.
Speaker 4: This is from people. You see the photodup he.
Speaker 6: Did, yep, sure did?
Speaker 5: Is that her giving him permission you can finally post some pictures?
Speaker 6: But she had posted about him. Why would he need permission to go? I mean two years ago.
Speaker 5: When I see the Matt Heay stuff where his mom was on Andy Cohen and she's like she could say stuff about him and write songs, but he wasn't allowed to say a thing about her.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what was up with that. I was like, what took him so long?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: I have my own running theory, Travis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I would like to hear your theory on where this relationship is.
Speaker 4: Amy goes so.
Speaker 6: This caused me to start following Travis because previously I was not. Then I go to his account, try and catch up on things since I've never followed him, And what is a post right after that or in the same you know timeline on in Instagram is stuff with him and Adam Sandler and then the Happy Gilmore Too movie.
Speaker 4: So oh you think to see watch for the movie.
Speaker 6: Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: He posts the carousel with lots of Taylor and Taylor's brother and it's like, look at us, we're all happy family. Well then after that, like what on Friday, that's when Happy Gilmore Too came out?
Speaker 4: She also posted, hey, go see it. He's great in it or stream it.
Speaker 6: They're just very strategic about everything and nothing's a mistake. So I don't it just seem like a random Okay, yeah, that's another way to say it, too. And I just think she loves success as much as anybody. She probably wants him to be successful. And she was like, Hey, if I was finally posting about us on our page, this probably makes the most sense. Do it now and it'll just get you more attention. And I had no idea he was in that movie. But now I did it, I know, but I I watch it.
Speaker 4: No, you would hate it. Yeah, I did you like one.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 4: Even you would hate to.
Speaker 5: I loved Happy Gilmore too, but not because of the movie itself, just because it checked back in with a bunch of stories for you.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. I just kind of thought, Okay, he's probably waiting for the right time to post her and just happen to be in alignment with when a movie he's a part of came out.
Speaker 4: No, I do think she get him permission to finally post.
Speaker 7: That's what you think.
Speaker 6: You don't like my theory.
Speaker 5: I love your theory. I can't prove it's wrong. I'm just yeah, I don't feel like I think she probably was allowed him her team finally allowed him to do it. Because you don't think he's sitting there. Listen, he was trying to be famous forever, and I think the relationship is real. But he did a reality show, a dating reality show, like he's been super thirsty for fame. Now, I don't think this relationship is just that. But I think if you're like that, you would have posted that a lot earlier had you been allowed to Wow, don't you. I don't know, but I do think it's real. Also, big shout out. He cut his hair because I didn't like the long hair. He shaved it back again because Camp's happening. Jeeves, he's back shaved head. Shaved head looks much better in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: So you think they're real or no? Oh?
Speaker 6: I think Taylor and Travis are real. Absolutely. I just think that this post was in alignment with this movie.
Speaker 4: Eddie, what are your thoughts in the relationship.
Speaker 7: I love the relationship. I think they're so in love that you guys are just overthinking all of this, Like, okay, photo dump, it's time for that.
Speaker 5: But it's been done so strategic for the last fifteen years of her life, so why would we think this would be any different, Like every little move like this has happened in accordance with different projects or so, I think it's fair for us to feel this way based on the past and the history of it over and over again.
Speaker 7: Oh it's fair. You can think whatever you want. But they're definitely in love, and I think that everything that both of them do now on social media is strategic. So I'm sure Travis had all these pictures loaded up and whenever the people say let it go.
Speaker 4: They probably just sent them to him too, said you can now post these no way.
Speaker 7: No what, you're crazy, dude, They don't even think that much about it.
Speaker 4: You're out of your mind. You're out of your mind?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: She gets East eggs and everything brilliantly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but she has people too that think about stuff. Dude. They're in love, they're just living their life happily, and I'm glad they're taking their relationship to the next level.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? Next level?
Speaker 7: Just like let's get married, like it's been two years, let's do this already.
Speaker 6: Or are they already married? Because some people say that, Nah.
Speaker 5: They'd have found that certificate somewhere, even in a small town.
Speaker 6: Well maybe they're just married. They'd have found that, you know, their own private way watchbox.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 7: Still not real?
Speaker 4: It's easy.
Speaker 8: She got this negative press from the Matt Healey stuff, and her camp's like, we need to put some good stuff out there.
Speaker 4: So they sent Travis these.
Speaker 1: Are the pictures.
Speaker 8: You're allowed to post post them now. That way we start talking about that instead of the Matt Healey stuff.
Speaker 4: Look at them.
Speaker 7: Oh, they're taking their relationship.
Speaker 4: To the next level.
Speaker 8: No one's talking about that Matt Healey guy and what his mom said. It's all strategic. They don't even like each other.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so where was his mom on Andy Cohen? Yeah, watch what happens?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, because she is an actress, like aich actress or Australian actress, one of those countries that ain't here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those countries that ain't it's one of those other ones. Have an accent.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I'll have to check that out.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, I think it's real. I don't think about it much, but I think it's real. And you know what, We love love, don't we?
Speaker 7: Everybody else loves great?
Speaker 4: We love love.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Amy is debating if she needs to disclose something when she goes to sell her couch. Basically, there's a situation that happened with this couch and one of her pets, and does she need to tell a new buyer if she's not selling it for very much or heck, even giving it away for free. Let us know after you hear this, what you would disclose if you're selling something on marketplace?
Speaker 1: Number three?
Speaker 4: What do you want to sell online?
Speaker 6: A couch?
Speaker 5: And I think that's great. I think somebody would love to have your couch. It's very nice.
Speaker 4: What's the issue?
Speaker 6: Well, my cat has peed on it a couple of times, and I have cleaned it to the best of my ability. I just it's time that it's got to go. Like the space where it was is a little too cramped. I've decided to put chairs there, so it's not leaving because of the cat pee. But I would like to sell it or honestly, they'd be doing me a favor if they come and haul it away.
Speaker 4: That's how you sell it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: You sell it because it's an awesome couch.
Speaker 6: Right, But I could sell it or because of the cat pee it could be free.
Speaker 4: What are you saying because of the cat pee? You don't have to say the cat peede on it?
Speaker 6: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: I feel like I should discine those carfax.
Speaker 6: So like every accident that's happened on the couch needs to be disclosed.
Speaker 5: Right that would be what are there stained? Like big cat piece stained?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: You can't even tell.
Speaker 7: Does it smell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I feel like I got that out pretty good. But cats they pick up on things. So what if the person that buys it has a cat and then when they've sniff out, another cat has peed and then their cat PE's on it. I just feel like it's helpful information.
Speaker 5: I understand the wrald a lemma. However, by that logic, you would need to disclose every accident that's ever happened on that couch.
Speaker 6: Well, the cat pie is the worst thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, what if you had a baby at the house and baby pete on it and you clean that out?
Speaker 4: Would you share that?
Speaker 7: What else?
Speaker 4: Somebody drolled all over and you scrub that out? I would share that. My point is, if you get it out, it's not like somebody was murdered on it. I think that you should and just put that on the curve.
Speaker 7: No one would buy that.
Speaker 4: I don't think cappy.
Speaker 5: As long as there's not a stain that is very visible, I don't think you have to share that.
Speaker 6: So I can actually sell it for money.
Speaker 4: I think you can sell it. Does anyone think I'm wrong?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I think that Okay, Sorry, I don't know why it just like I felt like the listing should say, FYI, there's cat pie and then then you.
Speaker 4: Will not sell the couch. You will not sell the couch. Okay, but again, how much do you sell it for?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 6: Them coming to pick it up is doing me a favor because I'd have to pay to have it hauled off.
Speaker 5: So that's terrible description. If you just picked this up, you're doing me a favor. That's terrible.
Speaker 6: Okay, but also don't you love the whole? Yes, there's cat py, so this couch is free.
Speaker 4: It rhymes are you starting.
Speaker 7: To business doctor?
Speaker 4: Okay? So what would what do you want for the catch?
Speaker 6: I mean I would probably take it's more of like a little love seat situation. I'd probably take one hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: You're going up. You just said free. Now you're going up.
Speaker 6: It is nice and it's velvet. I like it.
Speaker 4: It's cute.
Speaker 5: So this is what I would do. Listed for one fifty. Someone will come to you and say will you do one hundred? And don't even negotiate back with them so you feel better about it, Say.
Speaker 6: No, I can't interact with them in person because the I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be like the online. Okay, No, don't yell there's caty.
Speaker 7: Forget the cat. The cat it's not a thing.
Speaker 4: That is nothing. Okay's move on sell it. But whatever they come back to you with, this can be.
Speaker 5: Your way to rectify your moral issue, is that they how about we take seventy five? Yes, I will, So you're taking their bottom line off for that nice.
Speaker 6: So they say take seventy five and a bak.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because there's no no, don't hear that?
Speaker 4: Yes if you whisper it even that loud here.
Speaker 6: Okay, because I called about getting it professionally cleaned again, I cleaned it the best I could. But to even get the list more money cleaning it would be one hundred dollars to have a profession clean And I'm like, wait a second, this is silly Morgan.
Speaker 3: I would say, as a fellow cat owner that yes, it would be kind to say that a cat feed on it just in case, but I think you can still get money for it. I think people would put in the effort for a nice couch that's one hundred bucks and they would clean it.
Speaker 4: I'd like that perspective of that too.
Speaker 6: I think that y'all are not Morgan and I are cat owners, so we know cat pee is very distinct and it's like a whole thing and.
Speaker 3: You're with cat like cap Yeah, territories, they will go after something whiskers.
Speaker 5: I've been there, I've seen them before. Listen, listen, your price is already low because of the cat pee. Right, They're already getting the cat pee discount. There's no need to tell them again it's an A plus couch Okay.
Speaker 6: I didn't think about how like car facts, you mentioned.
Speaker 4: The couch fact. I'm gonna start that now like.
Speaker 6: That, what do you disclose if accident or any spill. Correct, it's just I'm with Morgan. She understands my concern about the cat pee because it's such a.
Speaker 5: And you're putting it at a cat pee price. Specific sent that the cat pee, by it now price is one hundred and fifty dollars. But whatever they negotiate down to boom, you'll take it. Okay, that's the real catpee price. Okay, But no need to say catpy ever again, eliminate that from your vocabulary.
Speaker 4: You guys feel free to reach out in our voice and let us know.
Speaker 5: Eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week With Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: We did a draft of the best things to start with the letter M. And it's always spicy because we have no heads up of what's coming. We don't even know what letter it's going to be, so it's all on the fly.
Speaker 4: You just pick things.
Speaker 3: M not your team. So this week was the letter M, and next week I think it's gonna get even more.
Speaker 4: Brutal for us.
Speaker 1: Number two, we're gonna do a draft.
Speaker 5: Awesome things that start with and we'll hit the wheel here and whatever letter it lands.
Speaker 4: On, it is M. M.
Speaker 5: Awesome things that start with the letter M and ray won the dice.
Speaker 4: Roll backstage, ray M. You get to go first.
Speaker 5: Amy's out because she finished last one.
Speaker 4: For sure. You have a bad history of ye RAYMONDO, you're up.
Speaker 12: My biggest fear is that the one way my mom follows this show is on Facebook, and Morgan will post on Facebook and if she sees that, I don't put mom and she'll probably dissowe me.
Speaker 4: So give me mom.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Awesome things that start with M. That's pretty solid, very long lunchbox.
Speaker 8: Yeah, things that start with M.
Speaker 4: Man, what do I like a lot money? That's what I came. Yeah, that's good. Okay. Things that start with M. Morgan, we're over to you. Awesome things that start with M.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well we do Tuesday re it's movies.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 4: Good, movies is good.
Speaker 7: I'm trawing a blank man, I'm really struggling.
Speaker 4: I'm really struggling. I got money came to my mind. I think probably all of us.
Speaker 7: But after that, like, I have words here, but I don't know if they're really good.
Speaker 4: You just have words.
Speaker 7: I mean, I have different things. I'm gonna go with mac and cheese. That's so good. I don't feel confident with that.
Speaker 4: One four, one, two, three four.
Speaker 7: You think it's pretty good for four.
Speaker 5: I think mac and cheese is pretty solid. See, I do I want to pander.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love it Mexicans.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Mexican food, that's great. I'm gonna go Mexican food.
Speaker 7: That's a really good, dude.
Speaker 5: And I like everybody in El Paso and all of our Arizona listeners.
Speaker 4: You know, I just want you to know I'm thinking about you, guys.
Speaker 5: You know everybody out there making Mexican food. Okay, So round one. Ray had moms, lunchbox had money, Morgan had movies, Eddie had mac and cheese, and I had Mexican food.
Speaker 4: This is I'm struggling.
Speaker 7: You gotta go again. I have one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Morgan.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's funny, that's funny, funny.
Speaker 9: I did have my name Ritenda, but that's how weird.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Morgan as awesome things to start with. Let Mexican food and Morgan.
Speaker 7: Okay, something that just came to me. Go ahead. It's definitely unique. It's different. Give me America, Give me America.
Speaker 5: America with a apostrophe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, America a posture America. That's funny. That's risky, but it's funny.
Speaker 7: Risk reward could.
Speaker 4: Be big there, all right, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Maybe because my name starts with this letter, I just.
Speaker 4: Know a lot of m's.
Speaker 9: But I'm going with music that's solid.
Speaker 7: How did I not think of that?
Speaker 4: That's solid? Lunchbox man?
Speaker 8: I got money, right, and something else I like doing, making love.
Speaker 4: Making love making love making making love. Raymondo, you have moms? What else do you need? Gonna go to the food route McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Okay, solid, bad, Okay, we have one more in the m draft, Raymondo.
Speaker 4: You'll go first round three Snake draft. You have mom and McDonald's. Your final pick is I just keep thinking of states. That's really all I got. But that's gonna sink me. Montana.
Speaker 12: There are options, but it's eliminating forty nine other states.
Speaker 4: Midwest.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 4: You took a bunch of states. At least twelve there. That's good Midwest.
Speaker 5: That's a side my mind never went there. That's solid. Lunchbox. You have money and making love?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got money and making love and I need something else and I don't have anything in my head. M Im gosh.
Speaker 4: What is good money?
Speaker 8: Making love?
Speaker 4: And five seconds?
Speaker 8: Man, I guess I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Men, that's so good, dude, that's so you. Man.
Speaker 7: I almost said that.
Speaker 6: I almost masculine answer.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, give me Mexicans.
Speaker 4: I mean, what about like it's the same word, though I use a mine.
Speaker 8: You're going if you don't want me to know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just asking the group I have.
Speaker 7: Because Mexican food. Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 4: Okay. I was trying to say, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: It's fine, Morgan.
Speaker 12: You're up.
Speaker 9: When you watch movies, are listening to music. You need some food and you might grab a muffin.
Speaker 6: Wait what muffins?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 9: Laugh about you one, guys. I got a great.
Speaker 4: Team you're going something else there too.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you.
Speaker 9: I can't say it.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you. Edie, you have Mac and Cheese and America. I just thought of it, but look, that is what I That's what I thought. No dude like Mac and Cheese America.
Speaker 7: My number three is it's just the only one I can think of that starts an M. Now, I'm just gonna pick it. Give me marriage, that's solid, that's fine.
Speaker 4: So I'm the last one, so I get what do I know?
Speaker 5: If Scuba Steves playing, what would he have picked? It's not for me, so I will I don't pick that one. So I have Mexican food and Morgan so something else that I'm not gonna do because I.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's similar. I mean, I don't know. I thought i'd picking Morgan Wallin.
Speaker 7: Oh maybe, but I guess Morgan takes all Morgans.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, the last one, Morgan.
Speaker 5: There's also because much Buck is making love. I thought about making out, but that's kind of boring. I thought Eminem's the.
Speaker 6: Actual That's what I Morgan was gonna go with over muffins.
Speaker 5: I think I like muffins more more than I think I'm gonna go with something fun. Monkeys, Morgan and Monkeys.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's cute because you could it's also like cute monkeys, but also the band.
Speaker 7: Oh hey the monkeys.
Speaker 4: Hey, we come walking down the street. Okay, let's see here.
Speaker 5: Ray has mom McDonald's and Midwest pretty good.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox has money making love and Mexicans.
Speaker 7: I mean that third one is questionable, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but I couldn't go again. Has movies, music and muffins.
Speaker 9: I crushed this one.
Speaker 5: Eddie has mac and cheese, America and marriage. I have Mexican food, Morgan and monkeys, Morgan, your.
Speaker 8: Music and movies.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good. Morgan, go vote.
Speaker 4: You can vote Bobbybones dot com. That's our website. Good luck everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Naturally, in this number one spot, Eddie not only did the hot dog challenge of trying to eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours, but he also failed the hot dog challenge of trying to eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours. So that's where we're at. I wanted to give you guys the finale because you deserve to hear after we did a bunch of live streams and this whole thing, and he really thought he could do it. We talked about it on part one extensively. So if you want all of his answers to all things hot dogs, go check it out. But for now, here's your number one spot.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 5: Those that missed it, Eddie only ate twenty hot dogs out of seventy.
Speaker 4: Massive failure live stream.
Speaker 5: Vomited on the live stream. I was watching him. He was at home walking. You could tell he was suffering and was like, I don't know, booh, and then away it went.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do anything. It's better though that he threw up instead of just giving up.
Speaker 4: I feel like a little bit is giving up.
Speaker 5: You let your body like you had a conversation with your body and you're like, you know what, I give you permission to throw up.
Speaker 4: I had a.
Speaker 7: Conversation with my body and I told my body to get ready for all these hot dogs and it wasn't ready.
Speaker 5: No, you said you ate terrible food to send it down as a message that more terrible foods are coming now.
Speaker 4: It may have been the worst strategy I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: We offered Eddie eight hundred dollars if you could eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours and he ate twenty.
Speaker 4: We went strong.
Speaker 5: We streamed for like three hours up here from the show after we finished, and we did all kinds of like cup challenges, and we had more people watching the stream we've ever had watching the stream, So thank you to everybody. We gained like two thousand followers on YouTube. So all that was great. The one thing that wasn't great was really your performance.
Speaker 7: The reason we were streaming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your thoughts go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, My thoughts are. My mind was ready to win this thing, like I was willing. I was determined to win this thing. The problem that I ran into was that my body was not getting rid of these hot dogs. So when I got to about fifteen, I was like, nothing's moving in my body, So how am I gonna fit more hot dogs? And I just the clock just kept on ticking.
Speaker 4: Dude, did it move faster than he thought?
Speaker 7: Yes, much faster, because I started thinking, Okay, now I'm at the point where I need to hit three an hour. I couldn't even get one when I could. When I was struggling to get one down, I knew I was in trouble.
Speaker 5: I text Eddi and I said, hey, how's it going because we had left We left here twelve thirty year yeah, man, then twelve thirty or one, and we were going to eat lunch. But Eddie evenen eating lunch since about nine that morning. And I text him said how you feeling? And he said, I have hot dogs in my throat. That's and not from the swallow down. I think from the build back.
Speaker 7: Up coming back up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So then he vomited.
Speaker 7: That was it. Man. Like I was working on my twenty first and I was close to getting my twenty first, and my body just said, nope, no more hot dogs.
Speaker 5: The twenty first hot dog is like your twenty third birthday means nothing.
Speaker 7: Correct, But no, I really was about ninety percent done with that hot dog, that last bite when it all came out.
Speaker 5: But you know what I would do like a little clap, but I don't feel like it's clapworthy. You thought you could do it, you said you could do it, you didn't do it. Saved us money, made me money. He owes me fifty bucks.
Speaker 7: I do that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he didn't do thirty five, he had to pay me.
Speaker 6: For me saved money has made money, so I think.
Speaker 4: Money has made money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I let down. I'm really sorry. Did you feel bad all weekend? Yeah? I really didn't eat till like Saturday, late morning. I kind of had like a bowl of fruit, but that was it for the whole day. And then I had a little dinner at night. But man, I'm still not back to where I can eat a full meal. But even now, no, I don't even want a full meal. Do you like hot dogs now? No at all? Like whoa?
Speaker 4: Will that always be like tainted?
Speaker 7: Let me tell you more than the room in my body, the smell of making a hot dog was making me a gag on Friday. I never thought I would get to that point.
Speaker 4: Well, big big loss.
Speaker 5: Big loss, big big, big al three fifty bucks for me and we'll move on to figure out what the next challenge is.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Thanks for everyone who's here and listening, whether you're catching up with the show or listening to part one and part three. It's always my favorite to catch up with the show members, so I appreciate you being here and listening. If you want something else to listen to. You can check out my podcast Take This Personally. This past week I also answered some listener questions and is my boyfriend the one?
Speaker 4: It was a very popular topic.
Speaker 3: I talked about my dog and I becoming a therapy animal team, her gotcha story, some misconceptions about me, all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: So go check it out and be sure.
Speaker 3: To subscribe to Bobby Bone Show on YouTube or follow us on socials at Bobby Bone Show and I am at web Girl Morgan talk to you guys next week.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: And follow ed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episod.