Speaker 1: Thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, there are so many questions every doctor I've spoken to and every man listening to this program. If you get regular checkups, you get what is known as a PSA test, and over the years you get a baseline what your PSA is. For example, some people, some friends of mine, are a little bit higher than I am. I happen to be like zero point nine to one point one is my baseline, and one year it had doubled, and almost immediately I had a biopsy because my doctor is one of my best friends, is like, we're not taking any chances with this.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: When you get to this late stage and the fact that prostate cancer has metastasized, it is raising an awful lot of questions. And every doctor that I know of, and I've spoken to many over the weekend, I say that Biden was likely diagnosed with this cancer long before, you know, probably before twenty twenty. And every medical expert that I've talked to, you know, points to the you know, a possible cover up here. Let's go to his doctor Zeke Emmanuel saying that he probably had prostate cancer at the start of his presidency in twenty twenty one, among other things.
Speaker 3: Here's what he said.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it take some time for prostate cancer to develop to point where it would spread to the bones?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's had this for many years, maybe even a decade, growing there and spreading.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: It's a little surprising. I look back at the records, and there's no evidence that when he got his health status and the medical records were released, that he had a prostate specific anigen. Now, it is true that a lot of people recommend not doing a prostate specific admagen after seventy but President Biden's been.
Speaker 6: In public life for a very long time.
Speaker 5: He was vice president and had a lot of exams under seventy and it is a little surprising to many of us oncologists that he wasn't diagnosed earlier.
Speaker 4: You believe it is likely, if this prostate cancer has spread to the bone, that he could have had it for up to a decade, But certainly it's likely. Would it be fair to say it's likely to have had this for at least several years, oh.
Speaker 6: More than several years.
Speaker 5: He did not develop it in the last one hundred two hundred days he had it while he was president. He probably had it at the start of his presidency in twenty one. Yes, I don't think there's any agreement about that.
Speaker 1: And almost without exception, every doctor that's being quoted in the media, quote doctor Howard Foreman is saying in a post on X, it's inconceivable this was not being followed before he left the presidency. Glease in grade nine would have had an elevated PSA level for some time before the diagnosis. Doctor Stephen Quhi flagged similar concern saying Biden's type of cancer is the easiest to diagnose when it first starts. The PSA blood tests shows that the rate of cancer cell growth for even the most aggressive form it is, you know, five to seven And it shows that the PSA blood test shows the rate of cancer cell growth, and it's a five to seven year journey without treatment before it metastasizes, meaning it would be malpracticed for this patient to show up and be first diagnosed with metastatic disease. In May of twenty twenty five, he continued, it's highly likely he was carrying a diagnosis of prostate cancer throughout his White House tenure, and the American people were not informed. And I can go on quoting doctor after doctor after doctor, and you know which raises questions of a possible cover up to his own detriment here and you know, most doctors that I've spoken to say most men will die with prostate cancer, but they won't die from prostate cancer anyway. Here to weigh in his doctor and well, Congressmen and doctor Greg Murphy of North Carolina's third district congressman, great to have you on the program. You are a urologist or an expert in this field. Am I wrong or are they wrong in anything they're saying?
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's some nuances that people are not mentioning. Cancer does not appear overnight. It's actually a normal function of the body that we develop cancer cells. You have them floating in your body right now. I have them floating in our body. In my body. Our body as them and takes care of them. It does take years for cancers to develop certain ones. Sometimes the particular cancer, for example, grows very very quickly pasta cancer. Kidney cancer grows very very slowly. The real question is when was this diagnosed, because yes, he probably had it in his prostate, he had cancer cells in his past, probably at least for the last five years, but that doesn't mean it was diagnosed. That doesn't necessarily mean there was any cover up. I just want to be I want to try to be really truly objective here, Sean, because it matters, really when was the first biops he done? That really tells everything. Was it something that he either got a PSA test, or that the doctor didn't order it, or the doctor didn't do a rectal examination or Biden refused it. We have some doctors across this country now, and it's sad who are not doing both the PSA and the rectal examination if they're doing the PSA at all, and.
Speaker 6: So they are really a lot more variables.
Speaker 2: It's not quite as cut and dry as I think some people are saying, Biden, could you know the doctor could have said, hey.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that they would not have been any indication or the possibility they would not have been an indication with a PSA score, you know, rising somewhat precipitously, especially considering the number of years it takes to metastasize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Sean here's the one thing. Most most prostate cancers make a lot of PSA, and that's really the point of detection. You have somebody with a PSA of thirty with what they have a lot of cancer. But I have seen patients die of prostate cancer because it is so aggressive that they basically die with the PSA of zero. And explain that a little bit. These high gleas and score cancers, the cells are very very distorted. They're not very much like regular prostate tissue cells. So they oftentimes not all the time and are actually the minority of the time. They don't make enough PSA. So you can have somebody with a diagnosis of past cancer with a PSA of two, but you stick your you do a rectal examination, and they have a nodule. I've even seen two patients over my career, and again this is rare who have died from metashatic prostate cancer who have undetectable PSAs. So it is not without question that Biden had a PSA of two two and a half and his doctor did not do a rectal examination and all of a sudden it showed up with disease and his pelvis or in his bone somewhere. So it's just it's not quite as black and white as some people are painting it. We don't know the facts. We don't know exactly what his PSAs were. We don't know if he refused to do something, or the doctor was negligent in pushing an intervention or a diagnosis or along the way.
Speaker 1: Well, would you would it be fair to say that? And it's kind of hard to imagine, knowing that the care that is given to a president. I was with President Trump all last week on a trip to the Middle East, and I can tell tell you there are doctors around him at all hours of the day and night. They're on Air Force One, they are wherever the president goes. There there's an ability to have an operating room right where he is and on any location. And I would imagine for a president in particular, that they're getting the best medical care possible. For you to say that one test that would be critical to ascertaining the truth about prostate cancer not given to almost part of his overall, you know, medical checkups seems inconceivable to me, Am I wrong, No.
Speaker 6: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's some people that don't recommend PSA screenings over age seventy five or especially over eighty, and if somebody has an elevated PSA when they're eighty of maybe eight or nine, I generally don't do anything with it because we just watch it, we follow it. In the vast majority of those individuals.
Speaker 6: As you pointed out earlier, it's part.
Speaker 1: Of a treatment, as you know, what is a careful watching and waiting or if you have the exact terminology that you use.
Speaker 2: But you don't mean I don't necessarily have to do a biopsy to diagnose something.
Speaker 6: But here's the one.
Speaker 2: Here's another crux of the matter is that, yeah, while you may not do a PSA surveillance or on a seventy five or eighty year old, you sure as hell should be doing it on an eighty two year old who's going to be a running for the most powerful position in the world. And so there are a lot of questions here that are not answered. Did I think again, going to the crux of the matter is when was the biopsy done? It could have been done as late as five weeks ago, because you said, all of a sudden, now it's quote hormone sensitive, and the only way you can determine if a cancer, a prostate cancer is hormone sensitive, is to give them a medication and then after a month or so, see if the PSA falls, because if the PSA doesn't fall, it doesn't mean it's sensitive to the hormone. And that could literally have been just done five weeks ago, or could it have been done couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: It's possible.
Speaker 2: I just don't think we have anything that can prove that without looking at the records themselves.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with congressmen and medical doctor Greg Murphy of North Carolina's third District on the other side, and then your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us. All right, we continue now with medical doctor also congressman, doctor Greg Murphy of North Carolina's third district. Let's talk about his prognosis now that it's metastasized, we know to the bones, and it's a very aggressive prostate cancer and a very dangerous one based on what you can read obviously not examined the former president, what would you say, You know, the prognosis is for him, you know, it just.
Speaker 2: Depends on a lot of different factors how well he responds to hormone therapy.
Speaker 6: Sean.
Speaker 2: I've operated on a patient he's probably now it's twenty years and he presented with the bony disease in his peller us, and I did a hormonal intervention on him where he actually removed the testicles because that removes the testosterone, and he's still alive today some twenty years later. But that's not the norm. I've also seen patients who present with this pass away in six, eight weeks, three months.
Speaker 6: The norm, though, is you'll do hormonal.
Speaker 2: Treatment and they'll respond to that for a year and a half, sometimes two years, maybe even longer. But then literally in the last fifteen years, there have been so many new interventions and new medications. I tell this story a lot that I used to have to go in and tell some patients that it is time to get their affairs in order. But now I don't have to do that nearly as much with prostate cancer, that we have other drugs and other levels of drug that if this one fails, we tried this next one. If this one fails, we tried this next one. So he very well again, depending upon how he responds to the hormone treatment or how long this has been going on. There's some new treatments now with radio nuclear things that go in and they tag this PSA and they just go straight to the cancer cell and kill it directly. It's a radio nuclei.
Speaker 1: And well, I guess there's a reason for a lot of the suspicion. And I'll even quote Van Jones, who work with the Obama administration. You know, he literally called the cover up of Joe's cognitive decline, which was transparent to me and anybody with eyes to see even before the twenty twenty election. It was not the same Joe Biden. And if they had they loved him enough, they would never have allowed this to continue.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this will go down as the greatest lie ever told to the American people, and it will show as his sailed presidency is also everybody saw it. This was the Emperor's new clothes if there ever was a great example.
Speaker 6: And Joe Biden, more than anyone, being her.
Speaker 2: Education status and loving to go by the term quote doctor, should be the one most culpable in this entire scheme because she knew Joe, so she knew the depths that he was falling to and the fact that they lied, they lied, they lied, and then they would fuss at people who brought it up. I got attacked many times when I brought it up. And I take care of a lot of older patients. I still see patients sean, and so I've seen them decline and it doesn't take You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see some of this stuff. But this will go down, I believe is the greatest lie ever told to the American people.
Speaker 1: I was excoriated when I brought this up. And then night after night on television and day after day on radio, I would just play him in his own words, and it was obvious, and there was obvious that they were hiding him from public view and that he wasn't able to do normal events like a president. On the other hand, I watched Donald Trump work, you know, seventeen straight hours without taking a break on the flight back after a pretty arduous trip in the Middle East. He worked the entire time home. He never stopped. He was working the phones, he was doing paperwork, he was you know, writing truth social the ki didn't stop except maybe to get a bite to eat. Then you go right back to work, you know, if somebody's up up for a job or not Bernie, I would say, Bernie Sanders is cognitively very strong and it was obviously obvious.
Speaker 3: Joe wasn't. But sad for him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that he was not served well by the medical doctors around him, and that's a shame.
Speaker 6: I would agree.
Speaker 2: And you know, somebody's questions whether any type of treatment, if there has been treatment for this, to the lead to his cognitive clin if he's been getting treatment quietly for the last two or three years, there are some medications that can lead to cognitive declin It's just really when was the diagnosis made? And you know, again he's had prostate cancer for years, there's no debating about that.
Speaker 6: But until you proved it.
Speaker 2: Rather than just say it was in his body rather than detected, it is really the real question here, based.
Speaker 1: On their history of covering up. I have my real suspicions, I really do. But we do appreciate your time, Congressman and medical doctor Greg Murphy, North Carolina's third district. We appreciate you being with us, Sir one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll get to your calls coming up here. Let me just just follow up a little bit on this issue of Joe Biden and it's it's it's now his critical mass. I mean, when when you have the likes of Van Jones saying Democrats will be paying for Biden's cover up for a long time. And I'm not being critical of Van because I think he saw it, but I think he was somewhat quiet about it. I think people like him and David Axelrod were two of the people that were maybe kind of, you know, hinting around the edges. This guy's not up to this job. But with that said, you know now that this book came out of, ironically, of all people, fake Jake Tapper. I mean, you know, you're making fun of his stutter. Nobody's ever talked about Joe Biden having a stutter, not that I can recall, not one prominent conservative that I can think of. Maybe somebody did, if they did, I don't know about it. And it was obvious cognitive decline. And when we first started talking about it, we got the crap kicked out of us, which is part for the course, and in my business, that's fine. And even in the end for some people they say, oh, they didn't know until the debate, and you know what, they're all lying. They all saw it, they all knew it, they all covered it up, they all didn't care because they all hated Trump more.
Speaker 3: Here's what Van Jones said.
Speaker 7: This is the Emperor's new clothes playing itself out in real time. Everybody knew, but everyone was afraid to say, except what Dave David ancelroid for two years that something was wrong here. So you know, yeah, I was shocked. I love Joe Biden. I don't like him, I love him. I got a chance to work with him when I was the part of the Obama administration and loved him more every day. I was shocked to see his condition when he came out, and so was the world. And that wasn't the first time he was in that condition. The book makes it very very clear there are people who knew and said nothing, and that is a crime against this republic. And I think the Democrats are going to pay for a long time for being a part of what is now being revealed to be a massive cover up.
Speaker 1: But there were so many massive cover ups, and yes, it's a national security threat. When a president is in cognitive decline, and we survived it, but barely. In my view, here is James Clyburn. You know, so I never saw anything unusual of Biden's either, I think he could have continued to perform as president is delusional and just not truthful.
Speaker 8: You know. The fact of the matter is I saw Biden often, but not as often as people seem to think I saw him. I talked to him on the telephone very often, and I never saw anything that I thought was outside of the ordinary. So I never saw anything I thought it was unusual.
Speaker 9: Do you think that Joe Biden really would have been able to perform as president all the way through January twenty twenty nine when he would have been when he would be eighty six.
Speaker 8: Yes, I thought that back then. I still think that, but I don't know that when people ask me, did I know this or did I know the other? And the fact of the matter is no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Now we're finally getting some of the Robert hurt tapes. Remember Robert Hurr had ascertained that Joe Biden was not be prosecuted because he would be come off as a forgetful old man who was quote came off as very nice but very forgetful and didn't know much of anything. And they covered up that tape too. This should have been released before the election. But again all part of a state run legacy media mob cover up, a deep state cover up. And it was, you know, like everything else involving Donald Trump, that the hating Trump was their number one priority. And here's part of that. This is Robert her asking Biden when he kept documents at where he kept them, and he can't answer, and then says it's around twenty seventeen or in eighteen when bow was deployed or is dying, and he forgets when his son Bo died, and he forgets the year that he left office. Now I am sorry, but it gets to a point this is just not believable. Both Biden died in May of twenty fifteen. He was forty six years old. And listen to this as you hear Biden in these tapes, so.
Speaker 3: Dreams side rely Chambers Road and or dying to the head.
Speaker 10: Biden Center or Bio Love, Where.
Speaker 5: Did you keep tapers that related to those things that you were actively working?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is what.
Speaker 11: Twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 2: That are.
Speaker 11: Remember in this time frame, my son is h about deployed or is dying. And what's happening though, when when doom.
Speaker 10: Dieba May thirtish tween twenty fifteen and died fifteen?
Speaker 2: Was twenty fifteen or after the months or yeah, that's why yesterday.
Speaker 6: And what's happened in the meantime is that as and.
Speaker 11: Chump gets elected in November twenty seventeen, sixteen sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: All right, so.
Speaker 10: Twenty seventeen year, that's when you left the office in January joh okay, but that's when Cheum has sworn in.
Speaker 6: That's what I didn't even about. Cordon kim.
Speaker 3: And in seventeen.
Speaker 6: Go ahead past.
Speaker 1: This this person, I mean, he was president of the United States of America. This is a clear and present danger to our country. They all knew, they all covered up. They knew the dirty dossier was bogus. They used it anyway, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute, but they'll raid more lago. They knew we had top secret classified documents and four different locations. That's not equal justice, equal application of our laws.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is one lie, one cover up, one deep state maneuver after another against Trump. This very very scary, this has happened to our country and cleaning it up. I don't know if we can clean it all up in four years. I know that a lot of issues came up involving you know, for example, James Comy and everybody else. Do you really believe that this eighty six forty seven was an accident?
Speaker 3: Do you really believe that? Because I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break as we continue, eight hundred and nine four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Greg Jared. At the top of the hour, we'll talk about James Comy eighty six quote forty seven just a mirror accident. Well it's not his first accident. We'll explain and what should happen on the other side, And then later moriar calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll say one thing. It's great to be home, it really is. I don't think the Middle East is for me. I don't want to live there, all right. As we continue along, Don Lake Roan Kankama, Don, how are you welcome aboard?
Speaker 3: Sir glad you.
Speaker 12: Hey, Sean, welcome back home. There's no rest for the weary as far as news is concerned. Since you touched down, everything's gone on that crazy.
Speaker 3: I've been working.
Speaker 1: I've been working all weekend, even though the working and sleeping because I didn't get much sleep when I was overseas.
Speaker 12: I bet the jet leg is tough to get over. Listen, Sean, I have a question for you Dot that historic trip you to the Middle East with the President Trump, there were so many special events, the receptions that Trump received, the deals with the Saudi government and the Syrian government, and the surprise visitor for our groups at the Guitar Air Base, and then and then.
Speaker 1: By the way I was at that, the President mentioned me I was backstage at the time, and he thought I was in the crowd. But I went to all of it, and that was the thing was kind of I get up and because it's we were seven hours ahead all the day's events, I went to and then it was late at night. Then I would you were in the White House bubble when you're traveling with Air Force one. And then I would leave to go do radio and TV, and then then then my work day began even though it was a full on workday leading up to that, which I was honored to be a part of and cover and be able to, you know, share with all of you and you know, and try and get on the air as as often as I could. The only reason I wasn't on Thursday is the equipment didn't arrive in time because there was a press plane and that plane follows the President got there too late for us to set up and do the show on Thursday, and then Friday was a travel day back and you know, we landed around nine thirty. I would just say all of it, and and what's emerging is a Trump doctrine that is far different than I I think people fully completely understand. It was a big deal when the President said at all three stops that he wants these countries to join the Abraham Accords. People kept saying, I noticed writing back here, well, why isn't Israel included in the trip? Well, the one world leader that President Trump has talked to and met with the most is Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. But it's bigger and it's deeper than just I mean, the amount of money that we're talking about and commitments is in the trillions of dollars when all is said and done, and that's going to be good for the American economy. But also I do believe that they are getting to the point where they all of these countries and this happened in Trump's first term, are aligned against Iranian hegemony.
Speaker 3: That is a fact.
Speaker 1: And I think that they view that the person that will keep a ram and line is Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 1: And they have put all their chips in the middle of the table and said they want to be in business with the US. And I think with that now you have to trust, but verify. They've got to reject and they're committing to reject their their radicalism or turning a blind eye towards radicalism.
Speaker 3: That will be that will be shown over time.
Speaker 1: And and they want to build out their economies and diversify beyond oil. There's no doubt that that's all true. I got to say thank you to my crew on radio, my crew on TV. Everybody worked so hard to make all of this happen. It's not easy to do these long trips. We've done them before, we've done we'll do them again. But it's a heavy lift for my team. And and they have the best attitude about it. Even Linda had a good attitude about it, right, Linda, Yeah, sure that was not the most well you you kind of had a good attitude about it.
Speaker 6: I was nice.
Speaker 13: There were a lot of things behind the scenes that were really frustrating, but.
Speaker 1: It's always frustrating. Singapore, Vietnam, hell Sinki. I mean, you've done all these trips, none of them are easy, but certainly worthwhile. And then you're like, why don't you just take the week off and go on vacation? But that's not the point the point.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I never said that, that's just what you heard.
Speaker 3: No, but you kind of said, don't you want to?
Speaker 13: I said, go do this trip. It's it's magnanimous. You know, it's a once in a lifetime You're on Air Force one with the President. It's something that you know no one is ever gonna It's not a regular thing. You know, regular people don't do this.
Speaker 1: Well, but what good is it if I can't share with my audience. That's the only reason I'm there is because of them, So of the whole idea is to share it with them. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We'll still get to more of your calls.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 1: Greg Jarrett will join us as well, and we're going to talk about this eighty six forty seven and what should happen with James call Me. By the way, it's not the first time call Me has this little game that he plays with shells, which has not really been widely reported