Speaker 1: It's time to raise the roof for our latest regular season episode. Welcome back to the plot everyone, I'm host Ax Murphy with me today, my co host Evan Lynch, and Gibby's gonna be coming on later, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: But Evan, how are we doing?
Speaker 3: Man? Good? Good?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Can't complain? The Rays have been way better than I thought.
Speaker 4: I am prepared to eat a lot of my words.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know it's still early in the season, but I am prepared to humbly accept that I at this point of the season at least wrong, so we can get into that a little bit later, which I am pleasantly surprised by. But no, yeah, I mean six out of seven winning, it's a It was a weird series. It was a weird road trip, just a three gamer on the road, which is kind of strange. But beeping getting that in a little bit, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at what the race have done recently, especially you know that series in Cleveland, I do wonder how much the rain did play a factor into it, whether that killed momentum.
Speaker 4: For the raz or whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: But to take two out of three there and then coming off a home stand where you were able to take four or six, especially sweeping the sweep, sweep swee sweeping the Twins. As you mentioned, the six wins in last seven games overall, that dates back to the last game in the Red Series, of which Nick Martinez pitched an absolute gem. He pitched another gem against Cleveland, which I think he's only given up what.
Speaker 2: Is he not?
Speaker 1: I think I said it in just like as an opening to the last spot. He's given up like one run in his last fifteen innings.
Speaker 2: I get now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much you should actually take into account and affect everything when it comes to training, but I do legitimately. I mean, it can't all be legit like he had to have been working on stuff because no one, I think expected this kind of success from him after what he did.
Speaker 2: Like if he put up like a four.
Speaker 1: Era, I would, you know, maybe there was something to it, but like a one to seventy RA and one of the best pitchers in baseball, I did not expect.
Speaker 4: No, he's been. I mean, he's been the sign of the offseason. He's been. I mean, you could argue he's been our best player. Like he's been unbelievable. I mean he went Yeah, like you said, he went eight innings, and I mean he probably could have gone nine. He could have. I mean he was at like ninety something pitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he could have gotten more in the game against Cleveland too. It wasn't like he was out of gas or anything like I think he was only at like seventy or eighty pitches. Yeah, he was under I believe eighty five pitches almost guaranteed ninety pitches for sure, so he could have gone into the.
Speaker 2: Eighth if he wanted to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but he's been spectacular, Like, I mean, he's kind of been the ace of this this rotation so far. And like you said, he did not have a good spring training, but he did say I mean, it's kind of cool that he he was like, don't he kind of had that mentality of don't worry about it, Like I think he's I'm reading the quotes he said, He's like, a lot of this spring was me trying new, trying new things that they were recommending, and a lot of it was, yeah, trying to feel out. So yeah, I mean when you when that happens and then you kind of back it up with your play in the real season. I believe that. And he's been incredible. He's what he got paid what twelve thirteen million, which has been which is looking like.
Speaker 2: I believe it's thirteen.
Speaker 1: It was it was nine, and then there was the mutual like he was gonna end up getting thirteen, but it was base salary of nine million this year and then a.
Speaker 2: Mutual option whatever it is.
Speaker 1: The buyout was like four mil for next year if they don't want to resign him again, which I doubt that they would considering what the option would be for twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and he's thirty five, but whatever's that's in that's a next season type issue. So I mean, I mean, his stats are incredible. He's two and one with a one to seven ERA and a one even whip, which is fantastic especially for what he's kind of our fourth or fifth starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, coming into the year, I think he was projected to be what I'm trying to think. I think Matts was probably gonna be the five if you think about it, because Matts was kind of at times he was stretched out last year, but in the grand scheme of things, he was more of a long reliever than he was a starter. So I think if we were going to categorize things, he would probably have been the five, the four.
Speaker 4: And maybe even three, just because Shane hasn't pitched in two years, so you never so.
Speaker 1: Like, at best the three, at worst the four is what I would have presumed.
Speaker 4: And I guess you could move him up even further because Pepio is probably going to be our second so and he hasn't pitched an enning the season yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if you look at the rotation, I think that the expectation was that, of course Papio was going to be healthy, and then who was the Yeah it was I mean I thought in my head it was gonna be Drew was gonna be the one, pap was gonna be the two, Shamee was gonna end up becoming the three, Martinez was going to be the foreign match was going to be the five.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now like Jesse Schultens is essentially the.
Speaker 1: Five, which I mean, he's he's fantastic that he's looked great.
Speaker 4: He didn't heed that Reds game. It was what two mondays ago. I think he had the he that definitely had some mistakes in the Reds offense is good enough to take advantage of that. But whatever that was, that was a while ago. But anyway, going back to this the series against the Guardians, it was all I mean the Monday game that was a textbook steal. I don't know how we won that game, Like that was a game we I don't think we deserve to win. Ryan Valaide is incredible.
Speaker 1: He's he has been another guy who I'm eating my words about because yeah, I didn't expect And again when the Raids pick up these guys, considering how some of these players have done, and I don't want to put in the direct comparisons of guys, but if we want to do direct comparisons.
Speaker 2: Like you know, a hundred food should being brought in.
Speaker 1: Like we we've already seen what Alex Jackson did in a large, rather large sample size with the Rais and was not successful. So that was a guy that people had concerns about. Valaide. I'm sure people had concerns about him kind of looking like Christopher Morrell to an extent of someone who was was good or supposed to be good against a certain type of pitcher and then wasn't fully good or I guess not fully good in the sense of Morell not having a good season. But Vlaide has been fantastic. He's been a very good bench piece. I've wanted the Rays to have good bench pieces, like I not as much this year, but I use the Phillies as what I would consider to be a team that has some good bench pieces. So like recently you know ed Mundo Sosa, Otto, Kemp West and Wilson, guys like that are good pieces to come off the bench and do things. And I think that Valaide is fitting in that role nicely for the race.
Speaker 4: And I just feel like, I mean, this is based on total total field, no statistics whatsoever, So if anybody wants to prove me wrong, please do it. But I feel like this team is a heck of a lot better than last year's team was against lefties, and maybe, and like Vlaid is a huge reason for that. Like I mean, you look at recent past and ever Ray's hitters they were more so power hitters, but like the platoon guys like Hunter Renfro you mentioned Morell, they just they didn't come close to what Vlai is doing. Granted, like I said, it's it's only been half a month or what it's been a month of the season, so yeah, but I mean it.
Speaker 2: Is better that he's done at all, like in his entire career.
Speaker 4: Right, So, but he's he's kind of give me the Moderizario vibes from what three years ago when he just was very good against left handed hitting. And I mean Parker Messik, who started that game on Monday for the Guardians, he has been one of the best pitchers in the game. Like, he has a point eight eight whip one point seven to three and the Rays they didn't score a lot of against him, but they made him work. I mean, he went five and two thirds with ninety five pitches. He did have nine strikeouts, but they made him throw pitchers. He didn't get through six and they were able to get to the bullpen. So and Stephen bats also looked great too, don't you can't can't he spends that.
Speaker 2: He's been strong this year.
Speaker 1: I know that he hit some blips here and there, but in the general sense, he's been a very strong pitcher for the Rays, which I've been very happy about.
Speaker 4: He I mean, I wouldn't even say the home run that Schneeman hit was a mistake. It was a good pitch and I don't I still don't know how Schneman hit that out. But yeah, he went seven innings for four hits, two earned, one walk, only two strikeouts, which I know he's not a strikeout pitcher, but that's pretty insane and ninety five pitches.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna ask you quickly about Mattz.
Speaker 1: Did you like coming in were your expectations of him higher than they were for Martinez? Because mine, for for whatever reason, I felt way more confident in Nats.
Speaker 2: Than I did in Martinez.
Speaker 4: I'm the opposite. I don't know, I don't know what. In spring training. Maybe I think when they signed each player, I'm gonna go based on that because spring training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, that's what I was talking about. I wasn't talking about spring just just signing.
Speaker 4: When they signed him, I was definitely more optimistic about Martinez. I don't know why. Maybe, like it could be a reason just because I had Martinez on my fantasy team like a year or two ago and he was awesome, and I just had that like mentality ingrained in my brain this like, hey, this is a good picture. Thirteen mil might have been a lot, But yeah, I don't know. I didn't think Mattz really stood off the page a whole lot, but he's once again, I couldn't have been more wrong. Like this is this is an episode of me just eating all of my words, and I am ready to do so, and I'm happily doing it because the Rays are playing really good baseball. Also, Ian Seymour is another guy I think we need to talk about in this series again.
Speaker 1: He's He's had his struggles.
Speaker 4: I know he hasn't looked good this year this season, but he had two really really awesome outings in the Monday and Tuesday game where he didn't still didn't look great, but he was able to get through get an inning. I think he only went two and a third on the Tuesday game, but he got to He was able to get get in there on Monday and got an inning, pitched, gave up a walk, but struck out two and got through it, got the hold and then Brian Baker locked it down. And I don't know he and he I think he was thrown into a pretty crazy situation on the Tuesday game and he was able to get through it without giving up a run. So he deserves some full hours for those two performances too.
Speaker 1: I will say I've been bit too many times by Ray's pitchers not doing well and then go elsewhere, or just having bad seasons after you know, being like like Kevin Kelly pissed me off a lot last year.
Speaker 2: He has not.
Speaker 1: Been nearly as bad as as he was last year, which is like that was That's a positive for this team considering how many guys are currently on the IL, I mean on top, like Pepio was moved to the sixty day, who said it was moved to the sixty day. Clevenger is still working his way back. Those are three I mean Riguez, yeah, yeah, yeah, Man Rod is out. You know, on the bullpen side of things, probably your three best relievers, well, depending on how you want to look at Brian Baker, but coming into the season, I'm sure how people viewed things. Potentially your three more I don't know, because those five, if you include Baker and Jackson, but your best five relievers in a general sense, were either hurt coming into the year or got hurt earlier in the year.
Speaker 4: And if you want to throw I mean of comparing to last year, you also lost your best reliever to free agency. So that's another like you're kind of without your six best receive relievers from last year, which is I.
Speaker 1: Mean four four of your four of your six best relievers aren't there, and I know that not all of them were that are started the season four of them were. So your best four relievers technically to start last season, depending on how you consider Manrod knowing that he was injured, but when healthy, your four best relievers are.
Speaker 2: No longer there.
Speaker 1: Or are all either not there or hurt, and then Jackson Baker kind of doing their thing. Still not convinced on Jacks by any means. It's a lot of things that he needs to work out. I know that like spots start quote unquote, he looked pretty solid in that. So I do wonder if the Rays are considering trying to like stretch him out more turn him potentially into a starter if they too, because maybe just the the high leverage thing, it doesn't seem like it seems like Baker has more of that like closer type energy that the rings want, Like.
Speaker 4: He's a psycho. He's a psycho, and and I mean then the nicest way possible, he's It's exactly you need you need like an insane person to be a closer. That the more insane you are on the baseball field as a closer, the better you probably are.
Speaker 2: And and I don't know if Jack's quite has what Baker has.
Speaker 4: He definitely you can tell, I mean he has. He was unbelievable for the Twins. He has the talent, maybe a centle thing. But you but going back to your point about the bullpen, I think it definitely is, Like I don't, I still don't think it's like a top ten bullpen in the MLB. It's it's talented, but it's it's definitely finding its rhythm a little bit more. I think, like you said, they were kind of out of place, and I don't think Cash necessarily knew how to manage it earlier in the season just because of how many moving pieces there were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a lot better job of managing the bullpen.
Speaker 4: Right because because I think people, I think they've played their ways into their roles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: And Kelly, Kevin Kelly's a guy who and I think that's actually Ian Symour and Kevin Kelly are two guys who have kind of have maybe it was a mental thing. And I don't know, maybe they had the yips kind of earlier this season, but they have definitely found their rhythm. I mean, Kelly is down to a four to six, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I mean, considering how horrible he was last year.
Speaker 4: Like he was he was the season, he was unpitchable last year and earlier this season, and he's down to a four to six, like that's a win. Ian seymore down to a six, seven to five. I mean his first outing this season, he gives up what seven runs in that one in that game against the Cardinals. Yeah, that was and Cole Sultzer, I'm going to just go and alund the line of the bullpen in the Tuesday game. He has been on a roll recently. I don't have the stats in terms of.
Speaker 1: And the not, like you know, these guys are expendable guys, like the Rays have needed these guys because of the injuries that have occrued in.
Speaker 4: The bullpen, right and he's he I mean he was able to give Brian Baker off on Tuesday in that one zero win. He got the save, not a one two three inning, but sixteen pitches got the got I mean he's a three two four era Like that's I mean, he's not gonna be He's not a closer, but still not bad for he's probably one of our worst arms in our bullpen, and he's been incredible in the last couple of weeks. So it is nice to see the bullpen kind of figure out what's going on and the Ray's record as the team reflects that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a slowly but shirley thing.
Speaker 1: As our other co host gave you joins from is it gloomy Ohio?
Speaker 2: Like like, what what's the vibes in Ohio right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? It's pretty, it's gloomy.
Speaker 4: Oh it's blue sky.
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't look too bad. Look at Ohio.
Speaker 4: It is Ohio, though we can't. It's not that nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not Columbus right now. I was. I was closer to Cleveland. I guess they weren't.
Speaker 5: Too gloomy about the Guardians losing the series, but they cared more about, you know, just the weather always being like this, but you know it's good when I got before I got here, it was like seventy degree weather, and then when I got here is like stayed at fifty found. Yeah, I mean It's great to be here. You know, the Rays are playing great.
Speaker 3: Well that's the last game in that series, but who cares.
Speaker 5: You know, we went on a little five game winning streak, more than I was expecting you from this.
Speaker 3: Stand we had ah, but you know, I don't have very much time. Uh, I'd like to pick.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, mine blade's been a badas it's very good. Uh Yandi was great this whole series and he just continues to prove and be the most underrated player in the MLB.
Speaker 3: And then Paul Salcer has really turned it around.
Speaker 5: I really like what he's been doing. Brian Baker is a badass. When you guys are talking about the bullpen earlier, the pieces they're coming together a little bit better. So it's been it's been a pretty good situation going on for the Raids. Not what I was expected. You know, it was a very quick turnaround. You know, we were very mad like the first two weeks, and then you know they kind of went back to normal.
Speaker 3: Nick Martinez is a badass.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't even know when we've had guys, but we ever had a guy who's pitched two back to back, seven eight plus games.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last team that.
Speaker 2: Even happened, So yeah, that happens a lot of this team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. So, I mean he's just super effective. He munches on innings.
Speaker 3: Who else m Jonathan Ronda's been on his comeback?
Speaker 4: I want to in the al in RBI, right, is he Is he a home run hitter?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Like? I because he I mean his average is still pretty low, but I mean he's second And like I was thinking, it's like, does he did he change his approach? And I wanted to get your guys opinions on that, Like it seems like he's kind of a power hitter guy.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I mean he's definitely.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, when you have Yondy who's like basically suppose you would think he's a home run hitteror but he's not really. I mean he does hit home he doesn't hit bombs when he wants to. You know, he's more of that, uh, just productive, get on base kind of guy. And then we have a lot of kin get on base guys, you know, like Chandler Simpsons. So I bet you know there might be a reason to that. You know, maybe Kevin Cash told him having in the power a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Uh, show show it off a little bit more. So, Yeah, he's been really impressed.
Speaker 5: That one game Junior and Aronda hit two home runs. That was one of the best games I've ever I've watched, because you know, you know, I don't even know when less than that happened, you know, to two raised.
Speaker 3: Hitters hitting two home runs in the same game.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's kind of unbelievable for this franchise at least. But yeah, I mean Jonathan runs. He was a little slump at the beginning of the season, but now he's.
Speaker 3: Right back to her.
Speaker 5: So I hope he just keeps the climbing and bringing back into the MVP conversition like.
Speaker 3: He was last year.
Speaker 5: Kind of Uh, but yeah, I got to get back to where I was going, So.
Speaker 2: Well, give me where I am.
Speaker 1: Give us your give us your players because I know that you don't have much time. Give us your your keys to the series against the Giants, and then your players are.
Speaker 3: The uh Keith Joan hu Lee in the park.
Speaker 5: But you know, he's not been as good as he was getting into twenty twenty five, so that doesn't really matter too much that I forgot what that one angry bulking guy's name was But when you're.
Speaker 3: Just like fucking, fucking fucking.
Speaker 5: To all the players, and he tried to start a fight with.
Speaker 3: Who was of Smith something else.
Speaker 4: I have to go back and remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but but it was that guy's a firebacker. So let's try not to anger them, so we don't get any of our players injured from ball to the ridge or something. You know, Let's play ethical baseball, you know, just for this series. Because the Giants seemed kind of hot this year. I've never well I've seen that from the Giants. I haven't you know, I haven't seen that since like Linsey come left, you know, like that era of Giants.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, they got they got a little bit of fire new So just keep them in the ballpark, you know, don't bringer the boll pain. Don't get into a sling in baseballs match.
Speaker 2: No, no kerfuffles, no kurfuffles.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: So then and then and then who your players for the series.
Speaker 4: If you had to pick a cup, guys.
Speaker 5: Oh give me Ryan de Lad because I said that earlier. I mean he's just been I've never like usually this pinch hit or ship it doesn't really work out you know, like we try to bring in a guy like that who can't really adjust to the moment out of out of the being ice cold, you know, on the bench. But you know Ryan Vloyd's multiple times and when he gets his start, you know, he does good and he's just been that has been climbing. You know, he doesn't have many patch as the other guys when he's super effective. So I mean he's gonna be my hitter. And then pitcher Snick Martinez pitching the series?
Speaker 2: No, because he pitched on Well, he might pitch the Sunday game because he No, No, he pitched a Tuesday game of this sea, so that means he wouldn't be available for this. He'll put enough money.
Speaker 3: Yah, gimme clinster, gimme clanster.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go. I like it. That's a good pick. All right, all right, well we'll leave you to it. Enjoy Ohio. Well, Gibby reporting live from uh the.
Speaker 1: How do we describe? Well, I guess he's not in Columbus, or is he? I don't I didn't think he said he was in Columbus.
Speaker 4: The Buckeye state, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: I mean it is the Buckeye State that is true. I don't know if there's any Raised players who are from Ohio necessarily or went to a school in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Brian Peppy went to Xavier. No, he went to Butler. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: He went the Butler because because he's an Indiana guy Midwest. No, No, it doesn't count. It doesn't count.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: But yeah, thanks to Gimby for joining us for a uh but I mean he he brought up a lot of good points about this team, and points that we've already talked about. I think that there is a lot to like about this team. There's also a lot of things to not like about this team in a general sense, Like there are a lot of holes that still need to be patched. The bullpen is a major one. The defense has gotten better, but there's still holes in the defense. Chandler Simpson keeps trying to not hit the baseball on the ground, which is probably a big reason why his average is dipped as much as it has now. Hitting you know, four hundred is unsustainable at least in this world, this era of baseball. But I mean, he keeps trying to lift the baseball and he does not have that power.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's still batten three to fourteen. The OBP is kind of low for an average that high too. Oh, it's actually really low, three forty nine. He's not walking, he is striking out a lot more too. Yeah, I do not understand. He should be swinging down on the baseball every single time. The ball should ait the ground every single time he swings the bat, like, no, no offense. Maybe he hits a home run one day, but that's not what you're in the lineup for. And Chandler, if you bat three above three hundred, you never hit a home run. That's cool with me, Like, I'm not I'm not expecting you to hit.
Speaker 1: A home run, and like hit the ball, but like line drives, like not try to not not not fly balls, like try to hit line drives to the gap, hit line drives down the line. Like that's what he should be focusing his energy towards. And I'm sure that he is. But in the in the general sense of he needs to like that is his bread and butter, because he is fast and he does not have a lot of power, So you need to utilize what you have in order to make both of those things work.
Speaker 4: Right, And this like like you said about the holes, like, yes, there are. Like the offense has been a little like I mean the series against the Guardians, the offense was not great, but I think I'm gonna give that more so credit to the Guardians pitching staff. They had three really good starters out of the mound that we had to go against, So I'm going to more so blame it on that. Just hopefully that doesn't linger too much against the Giants. Hopefully the offense can have a breakout game or two this weekend against the Giants. But the starting pitching has been incredible. I will say the starting pitching, I think is how we thought the starting pitching would have been last year. I thought last year's was a little bit underwhelming, Like I mean, the guys who are no longer here, Taj and Shane bos did not kind of take that next step that I was expecting. And this season the guys we brought in to replace it, Like I mean, we've already gone into that, but Matt's and Martinez have replaced boj and Bradley and then some so their success has helped make this team a lot better too. And we're back to kind of winning old race game old Raceways the one run low score game.
Speaker 1: So well in the same vein, I think like the middle infield is now a glaring hole with this team. Like Gavin Luck still hasn't played one game this season because he's been hurt the entire time. Taylor Walls was effective early on and has basically been non existent recently. Ben Williamson has been what I would consider good defensively, and I think in a general sense good defensively, but like the offense still isn't there. Like when you lose someone like Brandon Law and then you really don't have anyone to be able to replace him, it creates an issue because other guys need to produce, and if those guys don't produce, then you know you're in a bet spot. Like Johnny DeLuca has been solid this season offensively. Jake Fairley in a general sense has been pretty solid, not amazing, but pretty solid.
Speaker 2: Cedric Mullens has basically been an afterthought.
Speaker 4: He's becoming unplayable.
Speaker 2: He's not good.
Speaker 4: He at the point is like it's getting to the point where De Lucas should be in regardless of through the starting pitching.
Speaker 1: Yet yeah, I mean has been like he hasn't really played as much. Fortes has been the main guy, which is what I expect to come in and Fortes has been solid this year, which is good. Like that's someone who I really wanted the Rays to to kind of put their trust in, and they have and that's really good. Same thing with the Luca. The Race and I think are putting more of their trust into Luca and he is producing as people myself included expected him to.
Speaker 2: But like I mean, outside of.
Speaker 1: That, it's just the middle infield is so is such a glaring issue and I know, like maybe Gavin lux fixes that problem when he gets back, but he's not back yet. Like maybe Williamson develops more than we expect right now, shows a little bit more power, is more fun to watch in that aspect, But it's just I wish, I wish that the Rays had a better solution for what they were doing with the middle infield to an extent only because I'm a Sixers fan. The whole thing with them trading Jared McCain and them not finishing, like they basically traded him to try to get pieces to get another trade going, and they only completed half of it because they weren't able to get the other trade going. I feel like, to an extent, the Rays came into the season with ideas on how to replace him and then never fully found the way to replace him. And maybe that's me thinking that it's the first month of the season and nothing's really manifested in terms of players, but it feels like they had an idea and then never finished the idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think I think Lux might have just been the idea and to platoon him with Williamson, which I don't hate. I mean, if if Lux can around too. Actually, I don't know what is Lux is like career batting.
Speaker 2: He's a contact hitter, he's not. He's got kind of that's fine. He's more of a.
Speaker 4: Contact hitter, that's fine. If he's batten. His career batting average is two fifty six. If you can bat like what two sixty five and Williamson can kind of be around that same ballpark, I'm fine with that. It's just right now. I mean, pulasios Is he's another guy who started off the season really hot and he's coming back down to earth significantly. I mean, he's been two thirteen now, Like I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 3: And and.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean the shortstop position as well. I mean, Ben Williamson has been a fantastic fielder. We talk a lot about the race defense and a bad in a negative light this so far this season, but he's been very Surprisingly, He's made a couple of bad throws. I'm not saying he's perfect, but that play in Cleveland, I think on Monday Night. I mean, that was one of the best line drive catchers I've seen in a long time. But no, I totally agree what you're saying. I mean, that's something that I always said when we were thinking about trading Bilao. I mean, my first thought was we should just extend, extend him instead of trading him. I know, he only had one more year year left, but we didn't have It's not like we there wasn't like a logjam at second base. We didn't have anybody to replace him. It's not like it's not like the first base position where we have Xavier Isaac and Trade Morgan and I mean Yandi obviously Yadi the ages a lot now but in Ronda, but second base is wide open, Like it's not like we had some stud that was ready to like I mean I think the best example of that was Adamis in wander Like I mean, Adamis. I don't think we ever really wanted to trade him, but we had Wander ready to come up, and so we had to trade him. And it's we did the same thing with Bilao, except there was nobody else to replace him. So I totally get what you're saying there, But.
Speaker 1: Like, the Race have solutions like where they don't necessarily have solution the second base, and maybe Williamson just is that solution moving forward because he's controllable. The Rays kind of have something at shortstop. But again, I just feel like coming into the season, I don't want to try to dwell on too many things, but you know, someone like Jose Cabairo probably would have been a better option if they had him and Williamson up the middle.
Speaker 2: It would have been a better option overall.
Speaker 1: But again, like he might have not even mattered in the grand seam of things because the Rays want Carson Williams to work, and Carson Williams has been better in Durham than he was to begin his tenure there last year, and I know that the strikeout rate is down, but at the same token, he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not fully convinced yet.
Speaker 1: Again, there is progress, but when you look at his small sample size in the big leagues, he hasn't quite adjusted to that. So I don't know if that means that he's not quite adjusted to things on the minor league side and then that's not helping him on the major league side, or if he's fully adjusted on the minor league side and he just hasn't found a way to do that on the major league side.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I like, I think Williamson has shown some some real potential. I I think I like the role he has on this team. But yeah, i'd go and I I do not understand why we traded Caballero, Like I really don't get that at all. Like once again, we didn't. I mean, I know, I know we have Corson coming up, but he's not. I mean, he's.
Speaker 1: Close to be and also was controllable, right and he had like cheap yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And we didn't get much for him. I mean the guy we got for him with DFAD and he's on the White Sox now, Like I didn't.
Speaker 1: Prospect for him, but like, who knows what's going to happen with the prospect, but that's going to be years. I mean, that guy was in I think was in low A or single A, and now he's in high A. So like it's gonna be a bit before we see him if he even comes.
Speaker 4: Up, right, And I just I never really understood that, and he's anyway, that's whatever, that's old news. But I agree that that there is a glaring hole in the middle lead field. Hopefully Carson can figure out whatever's going on and hopefully he can come back soon.
Speaker 1: Because are you are you encouraged by him and Durham, Yeah, I need to need to. It hasn't been anything flashy, but he's hit some some homers recently. Like I mentioned, the k rates down from where from where it was before, which is has always been the biggest glaring issue with Carson, is that the k rate's way too high. I know that on like a defensive side of things, the defense was not as advertised in spring training and then at the start of the season as people expected him to be. Uh So I don't really know what's going to be happening him with that moving forward. I'm sure that he will be fine in the grand scheme of things, but like I mean, they like everything needs to work out in their favor in order to get the whole Carson thing working out, because right now it's not quite at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, yeah, two sixty nine with for home runs eighteen RBIs three forty one OVP, which still is not great either. Yeah, he's he's not ready. I'm still I mean, I'm still not losing hope on it. I mean, he's twenty two years old. He's still super young, obviously. It's just it's frustrating because I thought, I think a lot of people thought that this would be the year where he would make it, not not his debut, but he would play his full season with the Rays. He maybe he won't be spectacular, but he would be you know, you could see glimpses of him becoming that franchise franchise short stop, which I think will still happen. It's just it's a little bit more delayed than we all expected, which is frustrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that I agree.
Speaker 1: Another minor league guy, Xavier Isaac, if you guys followed everything that happened with him in the offseason, Thank god, he's just playing baseball. Like the fact that he's healthy, playing baseball is the most important thing here, so that's incredible to hear that he's doing as well as he can right now.
Speaker 2: And he's been a stud in terms of power for Montgomery recently.
Speaker 1: The I guess it's the Rays seem to be finding guys that have strike out issues because he also has strikeout issues.
Speaker 4: But he's except except for the major league team, though, we don't strike out much.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, you know, in a general sense, they have guys that, like Junior is probably one of the worst offenders of it, but like Aronda doesn't strike out much, Yandi doesn't, or a Ronda doesn't, I would I think is below league average or it doesn't strike out a crazy amount. Yanni definitely doesn't, you know, Chandler definitely doesn't. So there are guys that do not strike the big leage level. I will agree with you on that.
Speaker 4: I think I think we're like second to last in strikeout rate per nine innings.
Speaker 1: Well, what I do know is that Xavier Isaac earned Player of the Week honors. I'm almost positive earned Player of the Week honors because we have like six home runs last week something like that, he hit like five.
Speaker 4: We have the second few with strikeouts on the on the hitting side and in the whole league. So yeah, no, that's.
Speaker 2: That I'm sure is also a massive and like a massive.
Speaker 1: Reason why they've been doing as well recently is just because they're putting the ball in play, they're they're working out walks and they're not striking out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's a huge, it's it's it shouldn't be a surprise, but the things like that it leads to wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah, quickly on Isaac, he's just he's he's hitting home runs at a tour at pace right now. So hopefully he'll be in Triple A soon and maybe we'll see him in the big leagues at some point later this year. If everything if if he goes absolutely off. But I think targeting that twenty twenty seven debut is probably what's going to happen with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless there's I assume that too, unless there's an injury or something. Yeah, but yeah, he's i mean, two fifty nine six home runs. It's he's he's in bonts him a long way too.
Speaker 6: Hi everyone, Alex here with a quick word from our sponsor Seki sea Gek is your one stop shop for tickets for everything from live theater and concerts to sporting events like Raise games. Sekk uses a color coded scale to show you where the best deals are, with green being good and red being bad. If you haven't used sea Geek before, we have a special deal just for you. Use code raise the Roof. That's raised spelled r a ys at checkout for twenty dollars off your first purchase with sea Geek. Again, that's code Raise the Roof for twenty dollars off your first seat Geek purchase. Thanks so much to sea Geek for sponsoring us, and let's get back to this latest episode of Raise the Roof.
Speaker 1: Going into this weekend, the Rays are playing the Giants. Is some exciting stuff back in the Tampa Bay area. If you guys didn't see, the Rays are doing their Raise Rush specials throughout the season. Seems like every series they got something new going on. For the Giant series, they had twenty nine dollars tickets in the Matenx sky Deck, which is the all you can eat section up in left field. I guess the three hundred level whatever you would consider it to be. So you know, a lot of people have taken advantage of those and for good reason, because that was a really really good price. I think normal prices on the weekend, specifically, I think Friday's still in that like forty dollar or like forty six dollars range, and then the weekend goes up to like seventy eighty ninety bucks depending on the opponent. Whi's just it's at least sixty I think it's at least sixty eight, and then it goes up from there potentially, But yeah, twenty nine bucks the entire weekend is pretty freaking good.
Speaker 4: I mean, even seventy eighty ninety dollars is good for a ballgame ticket and all you can eat.
Speaker 2: And it also all you can drink except for liquor.
Speaker 4: I mean, sign me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I will say for the Blue Jay series coming up next week, if you guys want to take advantage of that, they have it was it like nineteen dollars tickets down down the first baseline.
Speaker 2: There's three different sections.
Speaker 1: Those tickets are normally what did I say, like thirty one dollars and up on the weekdays, and like fifty dollars and up on the weekends. It's it's a week day series. But still I mean, that's incredible value. It seems like the Rays are doing it in different parts. It's not like last year where it was just out in the outfield basically for the twenty hour ticket and they eventually included the the Budweiser first based Tarist stuff or the all all you can eat stuff at s time Renner. But it seems like the Rays are doing things in different places, which is good.
Speaker 4: So everybody can sit in every section at the most beautiful ballpark in this beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah America's yeah it is. It is bright, it is very bright, is incredibly bright. And also this weekend is the Mini Trap light Up giveaway, so for those that want to go get that, it's a good weekend.
Speaker 4: Ago do they need more reasons?
Speaker 2: I don't know. If they do well, what about the pitching matches? Maybe if they don't have enough reasons, I mean, we'll convince them otherwise.
Speaker 4: So we are recording this on Thursday. So Tomorrow Friday is Robbie Ray versus Shane McClanahan. So what is this Shane second? Start back at the TRUP second or third? I forget third, and then it is Land and Roup versus Jesse Jesse Schulten's on Saturday. Another six to ten start on Saturday, which is that? Is that a new thing that I missed?
Speaker 2: No, they normally the way that it is is usually like a four or five.
Speaker 1: And then like a one forty that's right, yeah o'clock start, and then like a one thirty one forty start, and then I think normally the weekdays are well like six thirty five, six forty maybe seven five, seven ten.
Speaker 4: But this is the second time this season the Saturday game has been at six. I remember the Yankees game what was that two or three weeks ago, was at six o'clock two, And I remember, I mean home games on Saturdays are always at four ten, like last week it was a four ten game.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I think that there's a couple to start the season out that were like that, but most number four ten.
Speaker 4: It's strange, huh. Anyways, and then Sundays back to that one forty time. Tyler Maylee versus Steven Mattz.
Speaker 2: Should be pretty I mean, the Saturday matchup might be a stinker.
Speaker 4: Landon roope is Is is pretty darn good.
Speaker 2: Though, Okay, I'm not well versed enough on my so.
Speaker 4: North Carolina native I only know that because I had an injury in my fantasy baseball rotation, so I needed a new guy and he was available. And he's he's five and one with two five five e and a point nine to one whip. So he's having a pretty heck of a season.
Speaker 2: So then, yeah, I mean it should be three solid outings then no stinkers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's and we're coming off and off day, which is extremely helpful. And I think the Giants played a double header today which is huge for us. Yeah, figure who they played the double header against. They're playing, well, they're playing the Phillies. They played they Oh yeah, that's right. They beat They lost the Phillies in the first game, and they're starting the second game.
Speaker 2: Justin Crawford did his second walk off of the year.
Speaker 4: Nice. That in and of itself is huge. I mean they're playing a doubleheader and then they have to travel down to Tampa and no off day, Like that's a expect to win tomorrow just based on that, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean their bullpen should be shredded.
Speaker 4: They'll probably have to call it the guy, but yeah, and I mean they're thirteen seventeen like our boy Willie's coming home though, Yeah, I mean bring him back.
Speaker 1: I mean Adamas has been back at the drops since he's been traded, right, yeah, I think it's been like six years. There's no way that he hasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was back with the Brewers, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's it's not It's happened a lot because of the fact that he's been.
Speaker 3: In the n L.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, I know you're right on it, You're right with that. Can we bring him back? We I mean that he's not had a good start to the season, but just for vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm down, even though maybe he'll actually be able to see.
Speaker 2: The roof this time because it's bright.
Speaker 4: Is that a theory?
Speaker 2: I mean no, no, that was the thing he said it. He was like, no, no, no, that was.
Speaker 4: That was that? Was that ever thrown around as the reasoning because you couldn't see because it was.
Speaker 1: The thing that he said, and a couple of guys said that, like they couldn't see it. But now that the the roof is a lot brighter because they had been using i mean literally the same canvas. You have to realize that over what it opened up in nineteen ninety, so that over like thirty four years probably had you know, had significant wear to it and also probably got a lot darker over time. So now this one, this new roof being brand new, is a lot brighter to start things out, and will probably get I would assume, unless it's a different material, whatever it is, I would assume it'll kind of get weathered in the same way over time. I just don't think probably not that much in a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, it should be a good series. Giants are kind of struggling though they're thirteen seventeen, so I think not gonna get confident. But they're two cocky. But I think we should take two out of three. I think that's fair. I think Saturday is probably with the likely loss. I need to know. I'm not sure how Robbie Ray's been pretty good. I actually know he's been really good so far. I did not know that another tough pitching matchup. Same thing with the Guardians early this season.
Speaker 1: Earlier this week, the Rays have had a lot of good pitching matchups or something, and have also faced a lot of top prospects, including Travis Bazana. Yeah, because you know, if that didn't need to persist any further. Just in the first freaking month of the year, they had JJ Weatherhole, they had Noah Schultz, the pitcher for the White Sox, and then they had Bizanna and they faced them in.
Speaker 2: The first month of the year. All three of them are like top forty five prospects in baseball.
Speaker 4: And never never forget when Roman Anthony made his debut against.
Speaker 1: Us, everyone makes the like is it is it me? Or does everyone this is this is side thing? But I want to address this. Every fucking top prospect makes their debut against the Rays, like it's not even funny at this point, like every it's it's it's almost like they because Treya Savage did it, Christian Scott did it, Roman Anthony did That's.
Speaker 2: Three guys last year. Three guys in the first month of this year.
Speaker 4: If it's a pitcher, you can you can you can chalk that up to a win. Regard I don't care. I remember I.
Speaker 2: Think six guys.
Speaker 4: Did Noah Cameron for the Royals do that last year too? Do you remember he? Do you remember his performance against us last year?
Speaker 2: Did he make his debut against the Rays?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was his debut but he went like six, am I going.
Speaker 2: But like, am I going crazy?
Speaker 1: And thinking that, like it is weirdly abnormal that so many top prospects are making their debut against the Rays, like like like I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.
Speaker 4: It was against Yeah, no, I was. I was dead right on that it was against the Rays. Last WHOA, that's actually crazy? Holy shit? What it was a year ago today?
Speaker 2: What this anyway?
Speaker 4: Who is this that Noah Cameron made his MLB debut? What are the odds on that is insane?
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Look up Noah Cameron because he went he took a no hitter into the seven perspect I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much I know, you know, he's pitched a decent amount. I don't know where where was he at in the road in the in the prospect, I don't know. I just remember he had I mean he shoved. He took a no hitter into the seventh inning. He went six and a third, hitless and scoreless. Well, like I gotta be I mean, there's gotta be something with that. That's really weird. Oh Cameron? Is there fifth overall prospect right now? According to MLB pipeline, So like every guy that I've mentioned, for the most part, has been like the guy.
Speaker 2: Like it's just so, it's just so weird.
Speaker 4: I kind of get it from the pitching side, just because the Rays typically do have weaker offenses and better pitching steps, but I don't really understand it in terms of the hitting side because I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: But like it lines up all the time. I mean, we just named how many guys? Was that that we just named seven.
Speaker 4: Guys in the last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a year and a month.
Speaker 7: Isn't that a little bit weird that that's a little bit matulier that it's that that there's been that many. And again, none of these guys are like like maybe Christian Scott is the only guy that like could be perceived as a scrub, but I wouldn't consider him a scrub.
Speaker 4: So they're all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't there wasn't there a guy on the.
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't George Kirby make his MMB debut against the Rays? Am I going crazy and thinking that, Like it's like Aaron Nola made his debut against I mean, this was like a decade ago. I was there to see it. But Aaron Nola made his debut against the Rays completely random.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think George Kirby did. He went six shutout, allowing four heads. I mean, if if, if the.
Speaker 1: There's I don't know what the stats all on this, but there's gotta be something on like how many times that a semi decent to elite prospect has made their debut against the Rays Because I know Kirby was a couple of years ago, but like, it's just it is so uncanny and kind of annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. It's very.
Speaker 1: Something that I wish wasn't happening as is, but you know, I can't help it at this point. But going back to the Giant series, because I don't think that there's any top prospects that the Giants are gonna call up hopefully or hopefully.
Speaker 2: Who do you like?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling about the series? What do you think that the Rays need to do in order to keep the winning ways going?
Speaker 4: I think I think tomorrow is probably gonna be the flip game because I think Saturday is like, in terms of the Vegas odds, I'd say Saturday, the Giants are gonna be favored and then Sunday we are gonna I'd say we are gonna be favored. So just based on those odds, I think we're probably gonna win on Sunday and then we're probably gonna lose on Saturday. But if Shane can give us six quality innings, like I mean, it was awesome that he gotta he gotta win. What was that two starts a go, I think, And he's still his numbers still aren't bad at all, Like he's still there's still a lot more in the tank that I think he has yet to show us, but he's still there, Like there are glimpses of the old Shane, the pre injury Shane, and his once again, his numbers are still not not bad. And I mean, if you asked him, he probably would say they're horrendous and he needs to be much better. But I think tomorrow is going to be like like I said, the Flip game, if if we can get to Robbie do what we did against the Guardians and the Monday and Tuesday game. I know we didn't score a lot of who runs, but we were able to get those starting pitchers out decently early considered. I mean, like we said Biby and who was blanket on the Cleveland guy's name again, parking mess. That's right. Piece of the series. Continue to not strike out. I know that's as dumb as that sounds, but just continue to make them work and draw walks, especially considering, like we said, their bullpen should be pretty depleted after playing a doubleheader and no off day and they travel, so get to their bullpen. If we can get to their bullpen early tomorrow, that'd be huge for the rest of the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely agree. I echo all that sentiment. I know Gibb gave some good stuff earlier. I mean, yeah, just capitalize on solid pitching, find ways to have the bullpen continue to be effective, Utilize small ball to the best of your advantage, like you know, lay down bunts, hit and run, steal that sort of stuff. If the race can continue to do that, and then just you know, strong performances from guys like Junior didn't really do anything crazy in that series, but like, if Junior can do some big things this weekend, that'll certainly help out. You know, there's there's some milestones potentially on the horizon. YONDI Diez is only five hits away from one thousand in his career, and he'll be relatively close to or he's getting close to a thousand hits as a Ray, which I think he's all time fourth place now, but he'll be I would assume, the fourth player in race history to have a thousand hits with them, which is pretty damn impressive. So he's getting close to that. He'll probably, if everything goes well, he'll hit the one k mark with the Rays later this season. He'll hit the one k mark here just in his career in the next couple of days if everything works out. Yeah. Yeah, So who are your players for this series?
Speaker 4: It's one more key, I guess, yeah, and more stats to throw out there as well. The Giants are the last in the league, their offensive struggling. Their average actually isn't terrible. Their average is twelfth in the league, but they are dead last and home runs RBIs and run scored, so that's another thing to keep in mind. I think considering if considering our rotation has been really strong, like we've already covered, our bullpendance kind of trending in the right direction. If we can just scratch across four or four runs in each of the games, I think that should be enough considering the Giants struggles at the plate this season.
Speaker 3: I mean they have.
Speaker 4: Ninety nine runs. The Mets are next close at one of six. So yeah, if we can, if we can just clow across four or five runs every game, I think that should be enough for a sweep. But my pick a player, you can, well you go.
Speaker 2: First, Yeah, I mean posthumously. He's not dead, but how is?
Speaker 3: How is?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you know, he's always there.
Speaker 4: I haven't I haven't seen his stats in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so just you know, just him and spirit.
Speaker 4: He's down to earth. He's Do you want him to be good or do you want him to be bad?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I don't know. I haven't figured that out yet. It's like, do you want him to be good just because you love him so much? Or do you want him to be bad because I mean, at this point they're not playing the Rays anymore, so like I could give a shit as to what the Pirates do like it.
Speaker 2: As long as he's still successful, then that's all I care about.
Speaker 4: He's been two forty five, three thirty six OBP and seven home runs, so in nineteen RBIs he came down to earth a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean that's about what he's done in his career in a general sense. I think last year was kind of an anomaly of that because he was hitting really well average wise, and then came down to earth towards the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: His career batting average is two forty seven, so two points below that. Yeah, you're spot on with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah the so.
Speaker 1: But like in all reality, who do I want to go with Chandler? Because I want him to hit line drives and ground balls and not fly balls. So we'll go with Chandler and then we will I don't know how many times Soulcer is going to be used in this series, but do where where you were take them?
Speaker 3: Take them?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he probably won't pitch tomorrow. He'll probably pitch Saturday or Sunday. But considering that the Rays meet him desperately, I would love for him to have more good.
Speaker 4: Outings in the bullpen. Nice is it? Who should I go with? I'm gonna go with We're facing what two righty's and Robbie's a lefty, so I'm not gonna go I was gonna go with the valid if we were facing two lefties, I'm going. I'm going I'll go with I don't want to go, so I'll go with Richie. I go with Richie. Like I said, we're you're facing two righties. I assume he'll probably get in the lineup at least two or three games. We kind of covered that he is falling off the last couple of weeks after a really hot start of the season. But I don't know. I'm thinking maybe a couple more, maybe not. A couple of multi hit games might be a little bit much, but I don't know. Just he's gonna make a difference. He's going to be getting big stolen base, maybe even a pinch run situation where we're down one. Maybe in the Saturday game we get on basically in the eighth inning, he pinch runs and he steals a base and comes around to score or something like along those lines. And then on the on the pitching side, I'll go. I'll go with Shultens. I don't know, like you covered, you covered him a little bit earlier. He's he's been I think a pleasant surprise three twenty year or a one point one two whip with nineteen point two innings like He's been pretty solid, pretty darn good, and fill in a hole that is much needed at this point in terms of the rotation and or not a hole. But he's filled a hole left by injuries, not because of talent, I guess. So just continue to eat up innings. If you can go out there and get give five or six strong innings, give up a couple runs, that'd be huge. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the last things that I have are updates on other sports. Reuben Bain, Welcome to the Bucks. The Lightning can't beat the Canadians, and I'm really pissed off about that because you already know my feelings on the city of Montreal and Quebec as a.
Speaker 4: Whole, and we are going head on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all right. The Flyers and Canes are going at it.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: I am so ready to.
Speaker 4: Be okay, No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You beat the Penguins and I hate Sydney Crosby. So you guys, God, you.
Speaker 4: Guys won the Pennsylvania Civil War. That was That was a heck of a series.
Speaker 1: I was, I mean, I was on pins and needles last night, but they won, So that's all that matters.
Speaker 4: That shot was off the pipe is always cool New York.
Speaker 2: And then he throws the stick into the stands.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the crowd pop on that, Like I watched the video. The crowd pop on that was nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: And I mean the Penguins dominated that ot. The entire ot was in depends lost and then Mark Mark schron got that sick look and then like.
Speaker 2: Yeah he had the open net. Then he bottled it.
Speaker 4: It was a great save by it was it was. It wasn't a great shot by him, but it was a great save by what Slovas. And then yeah, York absolutely nuked that from the blue line. So congratulations on your series win.
Speaker 2: Yes I needed that.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, let's go Bolts because I hate the Canadians.
Speaker 2: Please do d away.
Speaker 4: But I mean, well, I guess this favors the Bolts. What I'm about to say, but go seven. I don't care who wins. Just go seven because that those games have been awesome. Oh those games have been so odd.
Speaker 1: I thought, you mean, I don't care who wins Game six, And I'm like, well, if one team wins Game six and that means the series.
Speaker 4: I don't care who wins the series, but all these series are awesome. The Stars Wild is one of the best series I think I've ever seen, The Oilers Ducks. I mean, can McDavid leave that team back from a three to one lead like or deficit? Like? Everything has been awesome. That Flyers for series was incredible, Hockey is fun, and Boston's alive again.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if you all want to go get tickets to a Bolts game, if they if they have a game seven or any of that, like, go get yourself, go use our CKE code because you can get yourself some tickets that they'll still be expensive, but they'll be slightly less expensive using our SKI code. But with that being said, it's going to include things on the slatest eup set of Raise the Roof. We appreciate you guys always for your support. Do you guys want to follow everything that we have going on? We have our ten k giveaway still going on that is going through the weekend, so be sure to enter that on our social or on our Twitter which is Raise the Roof TV on you know, Twitter, slash x, Instagram, and Blue Sky. We're also going to be doing a giveaway soon on Instagram as well, so be sure to look out for that. Our YouTube channel is Raise the Roof. Be sure to subscribe to us there turn on those postentification so you guys know when new uploads are happening.
Speaker 2: And then our podcast. We need to support us as you guys have been.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like share, leave us a review, hopefully a five star review, or like subs fuck that up and and our podcast. Be sure to like subscribe, leave us a review, hopefully a five star review, and share this with your family, your friends, anyone to know who's a Raised fan or baseball fan. Then one side a podcasts into their podcast feed. We'd love to be part of it. A shout out to our sponsors already mentioned SEEKI in the Clutch, JKS Prince and Homage again Homage really really happy to be with them.
Speaker 2: But for the first.
Speaker 1: Three you could Raise the Roof, ri a y s the Roof and I'll have to check out to save us some money help us out in the process. With all that being said, thanks so much for listening and as always, Raise up, Raise Up, baby,