Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: Time for a white boys.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome, oh my god, to horrible fucking decisions.
Speaker 1: Did you get y'all?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I'm Mandy.
Speaker 3: Also, it's like he's white, but he showed up four minutes late, so it's give us cepe time.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was like not having a black guest coming on time, but the white boy was late.
Speaker 1: That's crazy rat appropriation. That's my bad. I'm sorry the appropriation.
Speaker 3: But y'all welcome to another episode of horrible decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Bitch aka Pull cor Punks aka Peg aka peg and Marco and all the things.
Speaker 1: What go ahead?
Speaker 4: I'm Leavy and uh, let's see, Dick, should we do a white guy run down on who we've had?
Speaker 1: You always want to do this.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember because I feel like white women now we've got a few, because we have to actually hot take. I feel like friendship wise, I can't really fuck with white girls, but white guys, I'm cool with white women. Kind of feel a little like I want to read you guys. A text from a woman on a plane oh, let's go met a woman on a plane.
Speaker 1: Actually you read it. Look how we start off. She was like, you want to grab a drink? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, sure, just because it can't last.
Speaker 4: I was pissed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is just a white women you met.
Speaker 2: On a plane.
Speaker 4: We were sitting next to each other and she's like, oh my god, we should grab a drink sometime. I'm like, okay, but you know i'd be busy. I'm trying to grab drinks of my friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you sent your name and then she goes, what's up, bitch, it's Carara from Lax Red Eye. I really enjoyed talking to you. If you're around and feel like meeting for a drink and listening to rap music and playing basketball. If not, no worries. Hope the week is off to a great start. Why would say that she's at her forties. She did not say this. She did it? Wait wait did you?
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, hey girl, let's grab a drink.
Speaker 4: Read the next sext because I didn't reply to her within six days.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the next sext is crazy. Okay. So she just basically was like, yo, let's get a drink and then she goes, I'm so not a fan of fake people. Your true colors came through loud and clear.
Speaker 3: White woman shit, bro well does this because you didn't respond to the stranger with her saying let's go get some drinks.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I never would, but like I just kind of was having a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my true colors. Really you don't think I'm about to go crazy.
Speaker 4: I thought about it, but then I was like, you know what, it's such a good thing I never met up with her for drinks because if you're the type of person to act like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know. And and then I realized, like this.
Speaker 4: Is why I don't really know, Like I really don't know white women like that.
Speaker 1: What was the subtext of you exchanging numbers with this woman?
Speaker 4: We were right next to each other, like so you know when you're like you have to share that tooth that pod in the middle. Yeah, So it was like Nina and We're talking and dogs and like we're just getting along and that was it.
Speaker 2: But it was only like while people were boarding.
Speaker 4: It was a red eye, Right, you sleep the rest of the time, right, She was like, oh, co you should grab a train, And I was like Okay, what I'm gonna say, No, Oh my god, And I actually might have because she said she had a man she.
Speaker 1: Was gonna hook me up with.
Speaker 4: But then she's like, oh, well he's a lot older. I'm like, what, like fortyes, She's like, no, like fifties, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I don't think wepisode anywhere. You never even introduced the goddamn white man. Guests they hear him.
Speaker 1: His name is Mark.
Speaker 4: So I feel like we've had every kind of We've had Alex on. I was gonna say, we've had every flagrant member on, but.
Speaker 1: You, oh wow, we've had We've had Andrew.
Speaker 2: We had Gas and oh gosh and Jazz.
Speaker 4: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, you're the only flagrant member that has like a wife or girlfriend that like, I don't follow her no.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm a flirt now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, that I did want to ask, respectfully, of course, to your wife, is this the type of white man.
Speaker 1: That you would date?
Speaker 3: Because you told me we the you talk about types of white man, it's given if you were black, you'd be her type of black man because she likes the artsy black guys.
Speaker 4: You know what, white guys are like long hair, but a lot of people do. Like people have like a long hair thing. I think that's why I probably like dreads.
Speaker 2: I like long hair.
Speaker 1: You also look like you you look.
Speaker 4: Clean, but you look like you wouldn't shower, you know. Oh yeah, it's that kind of it's the clean dirt look.
Speaker 1: Well do you like do you not like a guy that's too clean? Have you ever heard this before? My wife explained to me, She's like, I don't like a guy that's too clean, who's too clean? Give me like someone who has like a perfectly faded haircut, and like eyebrows perfectly.
Speaker 3: So metro so that I wouldn't consider clean, but like metro sexual men, so like the ones that have very clean eyebrows or shave their legs or.
Speaker 1: Shave their legs.
Speaker 4: Guys shake their legs.
Speaker 3: Girl, That's why I don't be with the Puerto Ricans. Yeah, I'm gonna talk about y'all. The Latino men may be out here with smoother, smoother legs and arms than me hunt And I'm just saying, yes, I like listen when I talk about when you talk about all races, you're not offensive.
Speaker 1: Do you watch your letters? Talk about everyone. Yeah, I just learned about that, learned about what. I'm not playing with you?
Speaker 4: No, okay wait wait wait, I'm laughing because I'm thinking of myself. He's like me, remember where I'm at, and let's keep the followers coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah my legs, yeah yeah, okay, Now I recently learned about washing my legs because growing up, you don't do that. What you just go SuDS, shampoo, bratch, armpit, arm pick, get out?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 4: No, when you're a kid, I'm asking no, thank you for the tracks because I didn't know it was just white.
Speaker 3: So wait, you completely so you don't go even to your feet unless there's something on my feet to wow, crazy.
Speaker 1: If I was playing barefoot, maybe I would. I would watch my foot maybe once, depending, I would watch my dirty foot? Are you a comedian? By the way, let me go ahead.
Speaker 3: You're all right, so we know I'm not gonna believe anything you say.
Speaker 2: But also you're a man, so I wasn't gonna believe anything you said it.
Speaker 1: Exactly yes, oh damnit, man to break up. This is this is right energy though, even especially the white ones.
Speaker 4: So Mark is from the Camp Gagnon podcast and Flagrant Too so you started a new podcast. What's a new pot about.
Speaker 1: It's called camp. So basically it's just me talking most interesting people in the world. Literally every day I sit down across from someone that is completely outside of my area of knowledge and expertise and we just talked for like four hours.
Speaker 4: You know what's fucked up?
Speaker 1: So the Joe Rogan model, Yeah, literally, like I saw, like I listened to Joe talk about like his day where he was like, Okay, I wake up, I take my kids to school, I work out for an hour. I talked to Elon Musk for three hours. I go pick my kids up from school and hang out with them and then go to do stand up and I was like, I want to do that. Wow, So like, yeah, I do that on Wednesday Thursday, and they do flagrant that it is.
Speaker 4: I saw Mark post a clip of a guy saying I get paid to teach men how to beat up women, and I immediately knew it was a DOM and I was like, oh, this is like.
Speaker 1: My type of Yeah.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I recently saw him and Andrew do a show together, and I mean, obviously it was amazing, Like you know, it's no joke or if there's there's no comparison. I think when it comes to like YouTube and podcasters and stand up, like you guys have really got that unlocked. But it was great, So y'all shul check out a show when you can't.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason I wanted to have Mark on is because it hit me all the flagrant guys are wife up now and I've never gotten the energy from you that you've only been with one woman in your life. But it's crazy because when I reminded myself about it, I was like, yeah, I have to talk about this a horrible because Akash gave me virgin vibes.
Speaker 2: Yes, you seems like you ran through.
Speaker 1: Them and then we're like, oh I found my love. Yeah. Yeah, people have said that no one really believes it, but like, why would I lie about being a loser cause you're a man.
Speaker 2: Because you're a man. Sometimes it might get you more pussy, you know.
Speaker 1: But do girls want to bang like a virgin?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like? Is that like a woman into that? Well?
Speaker 4: Did you have an ugly pace?
Speaker 1: I mean I was giraffe looking as a high schooler. I was like, lanky gang, Okay you turned into this?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was have you ever fucked the virgin.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think so I did, really yeah, and it was awful. He tried to keep going, but I knew he came, and he came so fucking fast.
Speaker 2: I said, I'll never do this again.
Speaker 3: Well no, like I think he tried to pretend he kept going, and I'm just like, sir, the condom will I feel you came, It's okay, but like get out and likeyw like, because if you keep trying to fuck after you come into condom, the condom is going to come off. And I felt it because even the pumps got slower, and it felt give sympathy for see, I would girl even worse. I was really an ain't ship bitch because then I ended up sucking his brother and his brother had great dick.
Speaker 2: These were his brother was a.
Speaker 4: But yeah, hold on, yeah, I knew that you fucked brothers, but it was and one of them I took.
Speaker 3: And why did I took his virginity? I've shared this on the show before. It's the only.
Speaker 2: Burgon I ever fucked. I think I was like seventeen.
Speaker 3: I was in like I was a junior in high school, and so I took his virginity and it was awful.
Speaker 2: How many asked virginities have you taken?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ask virginities? A lot? I can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, well that's what a finger but like pegging wise, I know I took two two of like the five.
Speaker 1: Have you your ass virginity yet? No? Not not not penetrative but with the tongue just a little wickedly No not even that, not even but like like you.
Speaker 2: Wiped your ass after you ship.
Speaker 1: So ye, what are you smack? Ring? Ring the doorbell? You know what I mean? Like but not like I don't you know what I mean? No, one's going in the home. No, not yet.
Speaker 4: She just raised the hand during head Yeah yeah, yeah, basically he said, ring.
Speaker 1: The door the doorbell and not go.
Speaker 2: But you know what, ringing the doorbell is a real light tap. No, what's crazy is we have a white guest. So I was about to get into nigga knocking, but we.
Speaker 1: Can't look through that. She would do it and she would run away. We don't even talk about it again. Yeah, it's like she was on like an iPhone, like she would you know what I mean, Like it was a real light press.
Speaker 2: Mandy has a thing about knuckles that she brought them and they was thanking me for that little tip.
Speaker 3: So under the gooch, she can just take her knuckle and rub it underneath your balls and right by your assholes.
Speaker 1: State massaging. Well, no, past is inside. It's got to be in the protad.
Speaker 3: The G spot is inside. The prostate G spot is inside.
Speaker 1: That's correct. But you can't you can't access through the outside. It can't be like a No, that's just like when you dry hump. That's like all of that is just like.
Speaker 4: I came from dry humping recently and it fucking embarrassed me because I've talked about this on them.
Speaker 1: You're just a child.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: I think it's because of scissoring.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that makes sense, which I think is the most pointless thing ever.
Speaker 1: Swizzering. Yeah, clothes on like dry hump. This is We're happy guest. If you had to pick, it's way more interesting.
Speaker 4: I was so horny.
Speaker 2: Okay, no sex or no head for a year.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm married, Okay, well which one I'm already doing? No head? What kind of questions?
Speaker 3: Wait, you get married, you don't get your dick sad, It's just like real quick.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, but no, we do. We get intomate. But it's uh, I probably picked yeah, I probably picked no head for sure, not because that's just like so self serving. Like sex at least is mutually bonding, you know what I mean, Like the relationship being a giver, that's true.
Speaker 4: But I do feel like a lot of men prefer for a head over sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because being service is way better than having to give, right, Like why like why would I do anything if I could just sit here and just have the best time ever? Because like otherwise you're asking me to get sweaty and move. But I think that the mutual like effort is what brings two people closer together.
Speaker 2: Teamwork, oh my god, makes the dream work.
Speaker 4: What what would be the spiciest thing that could happen with you and your wife?
Speaker 1: And would you want Mandy and I.
Speaker 4: To help you get there?
Speaker 1: That could happen that you would want? Okay, maybe there maybe be roleplay.
Speaker 2: What's something you haven't done yet?
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I haven't done yet is like, so my wife and I we've been married for a few years, but we haven't been like explicitly trying to have a kid, you know what I mean, We can't help you dead.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you want cream pot tips.
Speaker 1: That's what it's given. But it's like, I think that would be the most like uh, sexually fulfilling type of intimacy. You could have what like baby making in life or like with her during sex. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I just recently slept with someone that told me they have a breeding kink.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, this is what the guy that I'm going.
Speaker 1: Wait, break it break think is what.
Speaker 4: So basically I don't think it's a complete breeding kink. I don't think he knows what he's saying. But basically on our second date, he was like we went to Dumbo house and he was like, you look like i'd get you pregnant that and I was like, what, Like, we're not even preging, Like he brought it up. Then the third time I saw him, he brought up something about me getting pregnant.
Speaker 1: And then before we had sex.
Speaker 4: I was like, don't bring up the pregnant ship and he was like, yo, I say that a lot, but I don't mean it, and he's like, my brain just goes there. I think I have like a thing about like meeting a bait pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does he have kids? No, maybe he wants them, that's all. I don't think it's a breeding.
Speaker 1: No turned on at it. How old is he?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say. I'm scared of bitches going to figure out.
Speaker 1: Who he is. But he was saying how old he's talking to?
Speaker 4: Bitch just figured out who I was fucking by age description.
Speaker 2: I said he'd be at the flea market room.
Speaker 1: Figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's awful. I followed his bad like literally.
Speaker 3: Someone wrote on the YouTube, Oh, I know who green eyes is, but I ain't gonna tell y'all.
Speaker 4: Bruh.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, look, you just don't follow anybody with green eyes that I'm even. I don't want to like a green eyed nigga. I don't want nobody to figure nothing out.
Speaker 1: I gave too much.
Speaker 4: I said that this guy meditated with me, and some bitch called and was like, I know it with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that one's easy to figure out though. It's just a guy looks like me. I feel like you know what I mean, like, oh, yeah, he has long hair, a man bun. You didn't look like you, but blood, that's what I'm saying, Like that, that's a dead giveaway age.
Speaker 4: So no, I was gonna say, like the breeding kink thing that he has, like always talking about it. I was like, oh, if you're talking more about it like in a hot way, like yeah, also, I don't know, this is really nasty talking about like steemen, like filling up, like talking about cream pies, like using words about com I feel like constantly talking about com even though I have like a kink for it. If I was trying to get pregnant, it'd be like the perfect time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably you should be talking about it.
Speaker 3: I mean to me, having sex while trying to have a baby is really just planning to have sex around when an app tells.
Speaker 1: You she's ovulating. Yeah, literally, it's.
Speaker 4: Like literally not that much, but still have like a lot of time, right, so you have twenty four hours that you're like primetime ovulating. But you know it can live in there, like you could still.
Speaker 1: It could live in there and can't live in there.
Speaker 3: That's why you got Planning is a sci fi movie literally going there for you know, it's alien.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like you're too young for kids now twenty six too young for kids? No, I'm I'm down. I think it'd be fun. I'm ready to have a kid.
Speaker 4: It could be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a kid. It would be awesome, just like a little buddy watching a dog. Yet I have a cat. They're not the same. I have a cat, yeah, but I think a cat and a kid basically, no, they're not.
Speaker 2: You could leave a cat for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: You work from home and the same thing exactly. So I'm gree with you. Let's go honestly, podcasts.
Speaker 4: People like, I feel like you don't work that much. You do, like obviously, like it takes a lot of work. You know, I'm saying like you don't work outside the house that much. I mean, we do events, we're out doing things like we have separate businesses. But podcasters, that's a really and you can bring.
Speaker 1: Your kid to work, That's what I'm saying. I'll tell you my babies with me. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I am bringing nothing to make noise to hear. Niggas shut up. They don't shut.
Speaker 1: Up, you know. Told the rapper, Yeah, he takes his kids everywhere on tour. They're playing, hanging out with him on stage. That's why I'm there. The kids are tod The kids, I know, I know you're talking about the kids are like I don't know three four, Yeah, I don't count. Yeah, no, I'll take them. But I think does everyone have a breeding fetish? I feel like a breeding fetish is just like what you should have. No, I feel like like that. I think all humans should be. Like.
Speaker 2: I don't ever say, oh, I want you to get me pregnant. No, I've definitely said to put a baby in me and did not mean it.
Speaker 1: Like so you're a liar, that's no. Your biology is telling you things in your brain.
Speaker 4: Over I was like getting really hard and I was like, oh, yeah, I don't know what was wrong. And you said, oh, put a baby may then I definitely was like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I want it fucking serious? No, out of here. Have you ever had sex with the intention of having a kid. Never? I don't want to kid me.
Speaker 2: I will want kicker right all out, but want kid.
Speaker 1: I never had I plan be queen if I have to be.
Speaker 2: And now I realize, like, moving forward, I want a man with a a sex me. I need him neutered. I don't want to be with a man who can.
Speaker 3: Make kids, or I want them to be in a place where they have enough already that they're like nah, I don't want no more than love mother fucus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so you'll be like a stepmom. Yeah, but they need to be a certain age. Oh okay, you wouldn't. You wouldn't be in vaulved.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, we gotta go. I've gotta see him on the weekend.
Speaker 4: The aquarium I like.
Speaker 3: I like whales, so no aquarium with them. I like roller coasters, so okay.
Speaker 1: We can agree, like an awesome month. But I can't take them to the bar with me. So what we doing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I can't be like, hey, can I don't want to do shrews with me today?
Speaker 1: Like what are we doing together? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I do like cartoons, but it's like big mouth.
Speaker 1: I like adult cartoons, but kids can watch that. I watch adult swim when I was a kid, and I'm we did and.
Speaker 3: Look how we all came out. Like I think people are being trying to be more intentional. Thought they raised their today.
Speaker 2: If I got pregnant tomorrow, I do want kids.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I would hate it because I'm not dating anybody seriously, so I'd be like, damn, I don't want to abort this. But like we don't know.
Speaker 1: I know said put a baby in me. But now this one's a hard one.
Speaker 4: You ready if you had to swap wives for a week with one of your co hosts.
Speaker 1: Were you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: White Spot? You remember the show?
Speaker 1: I feel like Jack Lee would cook.
Speaker 2: No, you can't give him the answer. Let him answer?
Speaker 1: What is like? What are we talking about? Can we set the ground rules for this question?
Speaker 4: Because okay, you have to swap wives, you have to live with one of your co host wives for a week. Who would you swap with?
Speaker 1: It has to be a co host on the couch, that's the question. Why don't you think? Well, I don't know. I'm trying to think of like a caveat where I'm like, Okay, Miles might have a girlfriend or something. Maybe I'll swap with him someone No one knows. There's no way, there's no way, like what what? What could be like a hypothetical answer that would not give me in trouble.
Speaker 4: We're saying, you don't them, you gotta live with them.
Speaker 1: Who would be a good roomy?
Speaker 2: I said Jessleen because of the food.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's a good cook.
Speaker 4: I mean, but she's the only person that calls I was like.
Speaker 1: You know, Andrew wife's excellent cook.
Speaker 2: Also, oh, that's right, she do be cooking like a mother.
Speaker 1: So it's basically like, who do you want to cook for you? That's the question. We didn't limited these women how good they cooked. Yeah, wow, they're a really good fla. Remember now I have a misogynists.
Speaker 3: It's giving misogynists. You're bringing up all these women cook.
Speaker 4: Here's my type. So I would say, I mean, Al's girl I'm closest to.
Speaker 2: Body wise, it's her.
Speaker 4: I like, I like a butt, I like hips, but also she's like I don't know. Then I feel like Jessline just because I've always want to end up with a brown girl. But at the same time, I feel like she'd be putting Akosh through it. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: She looked like she run that house, and she probably.
Speaker 1: Like run me.
Speaker 4: And I can't handle women that could like really run my shit because they will like I'll give you everything.
Speaker 1: That might be good. Though she's very organized. It might be good. Structure might be organized. Yeah, I feel like I would want to go out and she'd be like, are you out of.
Speaker 4: Your fucking mind?
Speaker 1: But that might be good for you, Like she seems like the only one she needs. Somebody telling us as don't yeah, you might need that ass.
Speaker 2: Let's get into vanilla shit.
Speaker 4: Our vanilla shit is our news segment where basically we find sex in the news. Now, I'm going to get into the one from this week, but I want to tell you about the one from last week because it was a few weeks ago. Actually, Yeah, Mandy and I found one where it was basically a New York post that dug into some crazy reddits, and one of them was, my wife has a terminal illness. She wants to have sex with her ex one last time. Now, in your case, I'm guessing you both took each other's virginities. But I'm sure she had an ex boyfriend elementary somewhere, high school. If your wife was dying in nine months, apparently the woman was going to be bed ridden within four months, would you let are you hitting it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't care about her happiness.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Minde and I were talking about this. She got she started to make me turn the other way.
Speaker 3: I said, no too, bro, let her be happy before she leaves this earth.
Speaker 1: She's like, yo, I'm never going to keep it from.
Speaker 4: What if it was just another dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Na, but you gotta understand though I wouldn't. I wouldn't marry someone who's like on their deathbed thinking about other dick.
Speaker 3: No, well, no, already married, been living life, lovely together. She gets the news, the cream pie work, you got kids, and literally she's like, I'm about to leave this earth, but before I do, I would really like to try this man out.
Speaker 1: And she's been solid our entire marriage. She's been so solid because that's.
Speaker 3: A little but no now knowing that y'all are y'all too, y's first virginity, bro. Before I leave this earth, I kind of want to see what other dig is out there.
Speaker 2: I want to know what it's like.
Speaker 1: Here's my whole life. If my wife said that to me, I'd be like, the drugs are too strong. We gotta up the drugs or take them down or something. Because whatever type of cocktailer a getting right now is making your brain break. Okay, she wants a cocktail.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you've in no world? Do you just think she can't just have one crazy girl's night out? Your wife seems so sweet and innocent. I can't picture it happening, So I understand why you think the drugs are too strong.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I married someone of those very sweet, innocent She's gonna be a great moment to my babies. We're gonna have a great life together. We're gonna build this awesome. She can do all that and want another before she leaves this. She can want anything she wants.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's Jason Love Adamsent two. I'm just saying maybe it's somebody else.
Speaker 1: In Williamsburg, Geo's acidic Wisburg. She finds an older Jewish man and and just lays it down, curly hairs, just kinda keep it exactly exactly. It's in the genre. Now, what about you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm allowed to yeah, man, man in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I said no because I was like, if I'm wiping your ass and ship and then suddenly you're like, I want some new pussy. Oh you got to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope you're trying to bank someone that's that's wealthy. But I'm not paying for any more medical bills. I'm not paying for nothing. I'm let my partners have sex with other women already. So you about to die and you want another one? Okay, that's what I'm saying. It's not that the ex emo. I feel like emotional cheating.
Speaker 3: You're gonna die in nine months, go ahead, go ahead, what with an ex an X they really love. I'm already gonna have to grieve you being not on this goddamn earth anymore.
Speaker 1: I think that's gonna trump me caring if you went and fuck your head throw infidelity in there. Who cares this point, I'm gonna be just sad.
Speaker 4: Let me be in my help, like you help me get over it, you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I just found out a few weeks ago, Yeah, that her ex liide about beating cancer to get sympathy out here.
Speaker 1: On top of the other women that he was cheating on me with.
Speaker 3: He was using all of his names, his first, middle, and last, so like when I was meeting them, they knew him by a whole different name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just he lied about beating cancer to you, no, to other people to get this sympathy, to get their sympathy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally I got told that. I said, how he get it and beat it in four months.
Speaker 4: You know what makes it funnier the fact that he told people.
Speaker 1: But like you just get pretty easily.
Speaker 3: But also he's attractive as fuck. You don't have to make any of these lies up for sympathy or whatever. But it's okay, I looked into it. He's a narcissist and that's a part of.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, also narcissists.
Speaker 2: We know the narcissists, right, No, narcissists.
Speaker 1: Are bad people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are really bad people. So none of them are like normal, like they're really bad.
Speaker 1: People, maybe like Derek Jackson. Okay, they're like yeah, because there's people that exhibit narcissisic tendencies at times, Yeah, temporary narciss but.
Speaker 3: Ones that are like full like not create all of these different things and always play victim and never see anything wrong. You can't hold them accountable. They also don't have the ability to realistically attached to somebody that.
Speaker 4: That was one of the craziest things that you've told me thus far. And what was crazier about it, Like when talking about breakup, we've both gotten so emotional on the show, right, and Mandy's literally tearing up, And then when she brought up the cancer, I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: They just like he didn't wait, I hate down but didn't say it to you though, Did he lie to you.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 4: He lied.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he lied to me about everybody. Not not cheating, but like, did he lie to you about like any fun stories, like anything about his life?
Speaker 4: I thought, that's a good idea. Wait, will you ever have like a life accomplishment that might not be true now or something?
Speaker 3: So I'm questioning his entire Oh yeah, I'm literally now like questioning.
Speaker 1: His entire and I'll see why he doesn't have social media.
Speaker 3: He don't got that he don't And I realized too met very few friends, like he doesn't have many friends at all. I met him through a mutual friend, but then their relationship wasn't what I thought it was when I first met them. Both been to his house, right, yeah, his like life, I completely questioned all of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that sucks for you now because like your whole sense of reality shifted.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why I'm fucked up now, like because I'm like, damn, I really just loved a nigga for three years. Thought he was my soulmate years three years, no cancer in between, Ye, shut the fuck up. Thought he was my soulmate and had an envision of a forever with somebody that I thought could be the who I knew he could be.
Speaker 4: Watch the TV show and there's like moms or people there and even spouses.
Speaker 1: They're like, my husband could never do this. There's no way he committed this crime. Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm one of those parents that didn't see that my child was a serial killer. And I'm like cow and I missed almost sons, Like there's no way these parents didn't see serial killer tendency.
Speaker 1: Those squirrels died on natural causes in the yard. No, literally, you weren't. Didn't see a murdering them with a Pelagon's so sweet.
Speaker 4: Honestly, the kid, the kids that killed the animals. When I watched Don't Fuck with Cats, I was like, yeah, that shit wro.
Speaker 3: I'd be scared when Nina I'd be going outside and the little background dammers started he was doing that or yeah it was dummer for it, like he started doing.
Speaker 1: That small animals, Layton bed wedding, Layton bed wedding, so like peeing the bed up until like a later age like that's a serial killer fifteen Yeah, really why? I think it's like insecure attachment, like nervous system just regulation ship like that. I don't really know that's just what people. Well, we was out here pissing in beds. Oh my god, I dry.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter you the bed. As an adult, you might you might have serial killer tendencies. Bro.
Speaker 4: He wanted me to do it.
Speaker 3: He said, well, she really had to pee, and he said, well you don't have to get so maybe he.
Speaker 1: Was a serial killer. Why My girl watched some of serial killer shows and she says something to that pissed me off so much because she was like, I like watching the shows where the husband snaps and kills the whole family. And I was like what, She's like, oh, the ones that I'll watch. She's like, sometimes I'll watch them sometimes I want, but if I'm gonna watch, I don't want to be a random guy that killed someone. I wanted to be like the husband snapped And I was like why and she's like, because that would never happen to me. And now I was like, are you really g checking me right out? Like like she checked my life?
Speaker 2: You want to get pregnant, You're gonna get pregnant right, definitely called.
Speaker 3: You pussy, right, you pussy Yeah, as long as she thinks you're just so kind, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get I'm gasling, you'll never snap. Yeah, gaslight he's so fun. You gasolate yourself kind.
Speaker 3: Of, Oh, I'm not gonna lie. I'm mad as fuck. This why I don't trust myself some more? I gasled myself to believe that this nigga wasn't the liar. He was.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Definitely gaslet myself, for sure.
Speaker 1: I never heard that. Ever. I guess lit myself these I kept.
Speaker 2: I kept going back to him. We broke up thirteen times tolet fair.
Speaker 1: He was ready to gaslight you, and then you were like, no, baby, it's fine, you gonna do this myself.
Speaker 4: But she was crazy about the thirteen times. Didn't you not break up in the first year.
Speaker 3: No, this all happened in the last two years. The whole first year was like a honeymoon phase and then the world opened up.
Speaker 2: And man, you guys have to let yourself out.
Speaker 4: The biggest quote I've ever read was that depression is like a prison, prison in your mind.
Speaker 2: And you're the jailer with the keys. Good Dick is the same, release yourself, please.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It was just the looks and Dick's was like had me in a total.
Speaker 1: And COVID was messing their brain too. The world wasn't real. No, literally, I was living in a we was living in la la land. The lu lulan is what it was.
Speaker 2: I was delusional that this.
Speaker 1: Is this was real.
Speaker 2: And when the world started opening up, the insecurities started funneling.
Speaker 3: He hated all the traveling we were doing. I was booked and busy, and it just brought out the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you're me too. Me too, I'm glad he'd be canceled to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but now let's hit this week.
Speaker 4: I picked this one because you're married, and I actually do have questions about how much that should cost. So quickie weddings are a new trend with millennials.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Basically, these are half hour, no frill ceremonies that are a step up from courthouse elopement and uh. They basically are a large celebration but a small amount of celebratory fanfare. So a micro wedding venue will give you a package called a quickie nineteen hundred dollars, where the average wedding is thirty six thousand. Loved up couples can wed in front of twelve guests at an event space, confetti cannon. A meal can be added on after, but the whole affair is done in thirty minutes. For a bit more cash, you can do two hours and that's where you get the catering, the booze, and a bouquet. Now, I remember Andrew's wedding. He got married in like twenty minutes, and I was like, this is the best thing I ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually really excited. One of my best friends is getting married at the Little White Chapel in Vegas. Oh that's so I'm gonna get to see her get married there. She got her dress on Fashionova, one of the fashion Nova lux dresses, and then after she's gonna wear her veil and we're gonna party at a.
Speaker 2: Day club at a beach clubs Vegas.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna go from literally the Little White Chapel to probably Drake When is it Sunday with it Lena?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's dope. Yeah, So I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: That's a fun ass wedding. Yeah, bachelor party, and literally the.
Speaker 3: Night before she's going to see Beyonce in concerts, so she was already gonna be out there and she's like, I'm get get married.
Speaker 1: We Saylor, Yeah, I want to Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how much did your wedding paus what type of thing, like, did it stress you out?
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you want to break up? Tell us on wedding Show.
Speaker 1: So we got married in the base in the middle of COVID. It was literally like twenty twenty. We were supposed to get married in like March twenty twenty, and then COVID has We're like, okay, we'll push it back, and then like cases started kind of going down. My whole family's in Florida shout out. So I was like, I'm just gonna go. It wasn't there, Yeah, it had happened there yet. So we're like, we're gonna go and let's just do it there as case we're going down, We're like, screw it, let's just do it. We got like a good deal on the venues because like people weren't getting married. And then you need to wear masks.
Speaker 3: No, not in Florida, bitch, No, they did not have to. Florida was like you ain't gotta wear a mask. Were not really caring if you get vaccinated. It was completely different than New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was on the phone with my friends. My mama too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, mom, you are an old ass woman. Get show the motherfucker mask call.
Speaker 2: She said, hun, I don't need it out here.
Speaker 3: And we outside, you know, because it's like apparently COVID was harder to get if you were outside, and shit was like, no, it's even down here. Yeah, our cases are low where Florida, Orlando fall seven Choppa City.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up in ORLANDA? Yeah, no way, that's what I didn't realize that this old town YouTube. Yeah, so I grew up in like Lake Mary Longwood area.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, my mom was out there after I graduated high school, but I was on the west side.
Speaker 2: Graduated E High.
Speaker 1: Black Evans, Evans. You went to Evans. I wonder even does it track shut out that? Yeah? So yeah. I mean like our wedding was like very chill, like people wanted to wear masks, war masks, but like I didn't care. I was like, wear it if you want, don't wear it if you don't want to. And then it was just like probably like ten fifteen thou and I paid for it for myself. How many people like A hundred?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty. That's pretty good for for I guess you got to kill me COVID spreader event.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people died, a lot of people had to die for it.
Speaker 4: But it was COVID and wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one got COVID. Like we like tracked people, like took tests before and after, and like no one got it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I was, but they're all Florida people. They wean't getting tested. They were just like nah, it's kind of crazy when you think about it. I went to so like I went to two weddings where I had to get tested and then people got it.
Speaker 1: Oh wild, Yeah, no one got it. Like my grandma came. It was her birthday, so like my wife was like, yeah, let them sing Happy birthday. It's like my grandma like at her own wedding, which is like my wife's awesome, that's cute. Yeah, but like my grandma's like I don't know exactly, she's like one hundred and fifty I think years old, and and like she just she lived. She's still pushing. Like COVID didn't even like did it went skirted around here and that was wow. Yeah, I don't know my philosophy on weddings is like I've heard that the higher the more money you spend for weddings, the more likely you are taket a divorce. You already a divorced, Like there's like money to track it. Like you have like a twenty million dollar wedding. It's like, yeah, the likelihood of divorce higher than people to have, Like why is that? You think?
Speaker 3: It's Probably there's resentment because bitch, now we can't pay our bills.
Speaker 1: And I'm mad at.
Speaker 2: Bucket you that you made me spend that much money on a wedding.
Speaker 1: It's your fault.
Speaker 2: You had poor life decisions and it's time to break up. Do you think that the thing of the bride's father paying is still like a thing?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I mean, like I get why it existed in antiquity, but I don't really think it matters now.
Speaker 4: I watched my big fact Greek wedding this morning because I couldn't sleep, and I was like, damn, Like he paid for that and he brought in my house at the end of the movie. Yeah, they were from Mekos. I was like, that's where people party. Well it's rich people.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's insane.
Speaker 2: That's a rich thing Bitchmacha making daddy ain't.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm said, Like, mar Dad, I couldn't afford that either, So I'm like, what am I just fucked?
Speaker 3: He ain't even want to pay the extra two hundred dollars my mama wanted for child support.
Speaker 2: He damn show anything from a realistic Is that ship today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, not really. I just don't even know her dad's.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I don't think it's that's why they're not paid the white.
Speaker 4: White give a little Oh you're gonna have a really good time that people gonna be like, damn what you're doing in Vegas. No one's gonna think.
Speaker 1: It's a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think people's weddings should be in like in proportion of what they can afford, like how they can live. Like I think people that go super crazy and they don't have the money for it, I'm like, Okay, that seems negligent. But also people that go like, oh no, we don't want to do anything and they have the money, I'm like, well, have a party, Like celebrating your love is really cool and so like to me, that just seems like countercultural. They're like, oh, I don't want to put on a big event, in a big show. It's like, no, like have a bunch of pill you love, all celebrate your life. Like I think standing in front of your community with someone you love, being like, hey, I'm married and committing myself to this person is like an important social virtue. That's why I.
Speaker 4: Don't really care about a crazy fancy wedding. Yeah, I feel like I live my life like that already. I'm always saying they had the best ship, doing the best, Like I want to be here and there and there, Like I could get married doing in a courthouse. Mhe in the city, and they got married in the courthouse and did the buffet.
Speaker 1: I was like, and then you would do a party after.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, pop by and caviar.
Speaker 3: See I don't even well, I don't want marriage, but I'll take I'll take jewelry, so I'll take a still a really big bat rank. And if we have to like celebrate our love, we're let's two weeks and just travel the world and pick different countries to go to.
Speaker 2: And that's how you spend our money.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to sit here. I hate birthday parties. That's a celebration of life. I don't like having to pay to give people a good time.
Speaker 2: You hate birthday parties? Yeah, one of our friends recently, you.
Speaker 1: Don't know what I mean. Birthday dinners leave me alone. Don't like it.
Speaker 4: He told me that people never enjoy getting invited to a birthday and I was like, I don't know if that's true, because I like celebrating other people's birthdays.
Speaker 2: You said, think about it.
Speaker 4: You're out to dinner with someone and they're like, oh shit, I gotta go to this birthday party.
Speaker 2: He's like, they're never no, because you're meeting a whole bunch of people you don't know. Then you gotta split the bill because that's courtesy.
Speaker 3: Now, like it'd be twelve people you don't know these niggas, But somehow we gotta split this goddamn bill. And I only order to appetize it in one drink. And it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: No, But that's what I'm saying. That's why the birthday dinner. Shit, don't inbite me.
Speaker 1: But y'all take you out. Birthday dinner is different.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta pay for the birthday dinner.
Speaker 3: We're at the age now days I'm saying I will take you out for your birthday. No no, no, no, he's sitting with I mean different people. Someone hosting birthday dinner. The last three birthday dinners I've had, I've paid.
Speaker 4: That's why either I invited five four or like lucky enough I was able to do twelve. But like, nah, this is it, Like no more bullshit, people won't come. I think the older you get, you have to host. Like if you have a party in your home for your birthday, are you really begging for every single play?
Speaker 1: Like play?
Speaker 4: Maybe a bottle may mean you'll have someone bring a bottle, but I think for dinners now, we need to have a new thing. If you're over a certain age and I don't know what that age is for you, but you better be paying for shit.
Speaker 2: Don't invite me otherwise what the fun?
Speaker 1: That's why I don't and I don't want to know about that. And if someone wants to volunteer and be like no, no, I'll cover it, Like that's cool, but I don't think you should expect it. But you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Okay for the horror durve, we need a sex step from you. But I was gonna ask honeymoon or the night of your wedding and honeymoon. Did you have sex with Lle of your wedding? If so, was it good or were you guys so tired that was awesome?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Was the honeymoon like the best sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean we didn't really do that much of a honeymoon. We did like two days at the beach, like in Florida. We likening the wedding.
Speaker 2: Do you have sex like crazy or are you just so tired because.
Speaker 4: Of the wedding.
Speaker 1: It's not like like not crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you feel the pressure?
Speaker 1: No, it's just like, hey, we're married, like because we like we had sex before, so it wasn't like this like virginity thing of like okay now we are allowed. Lie, do people think you're a version? We just don't really talk about. Yeah. I think people know that. They're like, but yeah, we doesn't really talk Your family is really really yeah. Yeah, yeah, both my parents are like super Catholic. They had seven kids. But yeah, that's a lot of they're about that life. Yeah, at least seven times of sex. Not at least it is at least you want seven No, I mean it depends if I can get a farm, Like, if I can go upstate and like get like a piece of land, I would. I would do like four or five.
Speaker 2: But we have a guest that would love to come on there and learn the culture of animals. He's into like mask and animal play where.
Speaker 1: I want to be a part of it. Like he's like, so I want to go to a ranch.
Speaker 4: I'm so black, and he's like, yeah, the name is for p h O R. Y'all check out that episode. He was wearing a dog mask and said he has a duck one coming in the mail.
Speaker 3: A cow and he has a pig one and he's like, yeah, I want to go to a ranch and you know, get into the culture of animals.
Speaker 1: He said that was.
Speaker 4: Crazy, but he was dead ass serious and you really can't even laugh because you're like it was.
Speaker 1: Like I let us speak. Yeah, I mean if that guess, I'm going that's fire. But at the same time it puts me, It puts me in a tricky predicament where all was a sudden black dudess like, Hey, can I live on your farm? And I'm like, no, sir, no, I'm so sorry. He said, visit not. I don't know, I don't know what he wants to day pass. But you're to understand it's a historical president. I can't be doing this. You can, you can hang out with me, but we can't. You have to understand how optically it looks. It's like milday. I'll join him as a biracial and I will bridge the gap. What would you be if you're gonna come to the farm.
Speaker 2: Oh well, first of all, bitch a cow.
Speaker 1: I like cows, but I don't like milk. I like all my milk, not real milk. Your cows drink milk?
Speaker 4: Now, why do you.
Speaker 1: Think the fucking don't do that?
Speaker 3: If I had to be an animal, even like in the bedroom sexually, both of you, both of you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I will say this, so fish don't drink water?
Speaker 1: You done? That wasn't a joke. What what animal would I want to like?
Speaker 3: I mean, to me the easiest one, because of course I was gonna say a no, a cat. You can they drinking milk stuff?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, And I like, I don't want to drink no milk, but my boat drinks water. I'll feed my catwater.
Speaker 1: You might have to catch a rat or something.
Speaker 4: Doing that I wouldn't want to be like a chicken because I feel like somebody gonna fry you up too soon.
Speaker 1: Not fry you up.
Speaker 3: Actually, actually you got dal Stilis and some hot sauce made that nigga lick it off for you.
Speaker 2: That could be kind of cold. You could be a hot wing bitch.
Speaker 1: Like in a kink. You guys, you got to do your own version of Hot Ones where you have different celebrities lick hot sauce and you're a chicken.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy, honestly, if they if this is fucked up, and I'm not just saying it because but the black celebrities on Hot Ones be so goddamn ye know, I love it. Paul was the best white guest though.
Speaker 1: Yeah they got all the way through. I think he got all the way through, right, he had. But Paul Bread is also one of those to the lookout. He's one of the why why is because I'm trying to see where my stats are trying to get I'm not gonna lie at this point.
Speaker 2: If that's a good one, look at us. It's the meme at this point, it's just the meme.
Speaker 4: Also, except Rogain is in there. I think it's unproblematic white. And I think it's also white people that like don't try. Like we had a conversation about someone that uses a black scent HM at your show. I don't know if you remember, but basically, I think black people love a white person that's so comfortable in their whiteness.
Speaker 2: I don't love white people that much, even my home mom.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm saying like love, But it's true when we see like white people being praised online like Hayley from Paramore, like white people that just live in their white shit, it's like yes, because we don't get to feel like that. You always feel like someone's telling you about their music taste or.
Speaker 3: Appropriating, showing up late, you know, to be like let me be on CPE time because I'm going to horror position Jesus.
Speaker 4: But then when you find out like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you love that you love Kodak Black.
Speaker 4: You never said that to me, Like why what, I He's a normal guy like everyone.
Speaker 1: No, I actually that makes sense, right, Like if you're if you're a white dude, you're like, oh, I like rappers that are like exhibiting a black culture. You don't want to like a black student it's like, oh, hi, I'm Steve. Like, as soon as they meet you, you're not gonna get invited to the What do we have the barbecue carriers for everyone?
Speaker 4: A Maple July for barbecue? What white people Memorial Day July for barbecues. That's what white people do.
Speaker 1: Is a Yeah, I guess a fish fries kind of black to a fish fries? That son that southern.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I think that's southern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need we need a food gathering that's white.
Speaker 2: Food gathering is crazy.
Speaker 1: We need a food where you bring all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the best thing your wife takes?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's she's actually an excellent cook, like your taste with the salt and pepper. Okay, back to hard Give.
Speaker 4: Us your sex tip.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean the best sex tip is if you want to be the greatest at sex with your partner, make sure you're both virgins. You know what, shut the fu? That's like fu competition. Why is everyone trying to compete? It's like, why are you trying to like, oh, I'll be better this person. No, no, no, don't don't play basketball. Invent basketball, you know what I mean? Like, because then you are the greatest. You are the alpha, the omega, the one, the only you know what I mean. So that's me and my wife. I'm like, she's the best I ever had and she's busting out moves something where you learn this for me, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Honestly, when you have more time on your hands, I feel like that's when you get to like, especially for like the person you've been with for a long time. When you got some time on your hands and you're just like going through videos they're watching different shit, You're like, oh, I'm going to like shock them and surprise them to someone else.
Speaker 1: It may not seem like a big deal, but when you.
Speaker 4: Have the same type of sex, I think you can surprise a partner that you've been with longer and have better sex with them more than you can someone new. Like spicing it up is something we talk about so much, but people don't really do ye Like, how crazy would it be if you walk in the door and with Handcuffomedly, she's like, what the fuck are You actually use them? And it's not just like oh my god, look when I got at the Mormble decisions, Like, for real, you use him. It's like it's one little thing and if her hands were behind her back and she was getting fucked, It's like crazy. You can talk about it for months from the time he walked in the house right off the bike four minutes late for dinner.
Speaker 2: But he did tell us about your first time.
Speaker 1: Uh first time, I'm trying to think it was like was it? Yeah? I mean it still is. Bro I've been going fast, Like who are these people that are having sex for four minutes? It's like, grow up, like what are you doing? Shut up? Why are you get a job?
Speaker 2: It's so crazy?
Speaker 1: I like a go seven.
Speaker 2: I just had this conversation, uh last night actually with.
Speaker 3: A friend, the twenty two year old though, and he was like, I know, I went from opposite ends of the spectrum. X was fifty now I'm entertaining a twenty two year old. And we were talking about he was like, women have such high sex drugs. He's like, I was just talking about Homegirl the other night and he was like, how do women want to go so many rounds?
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, just so you know that's me. I used to go like ten rounds. I like three minimum.
Speaker 3: He was like how and why and what we were talking about minutes, how how many times? Like why we needed that much? And even my friend and I were talking this morning and it was like, oh, it's because it takes a lot longer a for us to come, but when we do come, it kind of gives us energy as when y'all come.
Speaker 1: It like almost depletes you, guys. It's the opposite for us. I come one time. I'm like, that's why I like to get gist.
Speaker 4: That way, I don't have to go twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you come from head, I don't. You never have I have before, but I'm not ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't need it interesting. I like penetration.
Speaker 2: You need to ride a face that that.
Speaker 4: Oh I've done that, you know what I'm saying, Like, let someone actually just lay there until you come, and then I think you'd actually work up to liking it.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 3: But then I'm also like sexal psychological right, these thighs is ying, Okay, sitting on someone's face, I'm nervous that they're not going to be able to breath. But then also then I have to hold myself up, and now I'm tired.
Speaker 1: But now I'm tired. You know how we feel. Now, you know how we feel go through every day.
Speaker 3: I could kill him, but then also now I got a levitation, So now I feel like I'm squatting, and now my legs is shaken, and it's like it's a workout. I'm doing wall sits on your face this you don't lean forward. I guess I could hold onto the wall, yes, but then also now it's.
Speaker 1: More of my ass in your face, and I'm really like, my mind just isn't enjoy it. And if you kill a man, what's the problem with that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to jail. And now I have to tell everyone I'm in jail because I sat on a nigga.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even a lie. I kill the guy.
Speaker 2: Man, this nigga lies so much to me. Man, I just think, kill that niga. I said, like, I couldn't even.
Speaker 3: Say that I was enjoying the moment and forgot to get up to let him breathe. I would have to make it sound so crazy.
Speaker 1: That's someone's k for sure. You can find some face killing you.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to go out here and killed niggas about sitting on the face.
Speaker 1: Hold oh wait, wait, wait, wait wait wit accidental sex death. See, yeah, it's a thing. Yeah, I could see that one being a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: She sat on his face too long and he stopped.
Speaker 1: Breathing and she ain't no, but he died doing what he loved.
Speaker 4: What people, it's happened before, it has whoa Donna Lange, fifty one years old, smothered her lover to death in a mobile home. She was intoxicated, claims she didn't know he was dead and he was smothering him on that nigga to death with her breast. Wait not the motor boat kill.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. I guess she didn't know like he was dying.
Speaker 2: How you do?
Speaker 1: How you do? She was fifty one, so hen just lay your tits, little somebody so they can't breathe no moat Wow, the face like get your tits?
Speaker 4: That means how do you do that?
Speaker 1: Maybe they were huge? She just that is impressed. That's crazy. Smith and Wesson. Let's go baby, Yes, hold on, wait, this is sick.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, I want to get into porn.
Speaker 4: Yes, because every time we have an episode of crazy fucking Porn, it's just like some of our favorites. So starting with, what's the first piece of porn you've ever watched or maybe you picked it up like a magazine or something.
Speaker 1: No, so I grew up out of magazine era, you know what I mean. I'm twenty six, so like that that whole notion Catholic people.
Speaker 2: Maybe they still got.
Speaker 1: One of the people find their dad's there's like an ankle. There's an ankle pick in a magazine somewhere. But no, it was like early on Sears catalog, right, like that's where a lot of people start, Like you see the cattle of like like bathing suits and you're like okay, they're like oh fire. And then as you get older, yeah, I mean, of course I knew this dude that had a choke Florida. You see people in bathing suits though, Oh, I mean yes. But then the one time where my brain got broken, I went to France with my family and topless beach and like as we're walking out to the beach, my mom turns me. She's like, hey, March, just so you know. I'm like eleven twelve, She's like, March, just so you know, people are gonna be dressed differently. I was like, okay, like what what are French people gonna be wearing? Like the chicks that mustaches, like I don't you know what I'm saying, I don't care. And then going out there, my mind was blown, like and I like sexually, like I didn't even know I went through puberty that day. I think I think that kicked it into gear. And I was like I had to like go up to the hotel room just like just walk it off like I could. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: My mom brings that up all the time. You were like seven or eight and there what is it called Holland Hollandale, the one in Miami.
Speaker 1: And hall all over the is a new one.
Speaker 3: And she brought us there fairly young, and she was like yeah, but at that point maybe because we had seen her nudes so many times.
Speaker 2: Sham Europe like that's not uncoon. And here in Jersey there's a whole family side.
Speaker 3: So if you go to the nude beach here in uh and I've shared it so much now everyone goes, and I no longer go because goes Gunnison Beach.
Speaker 1: The one in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Its split into three different like subsets. So as soon as you get on the left side is families, so there's gonna be kids over there, and family is naked. Then the middle is normally couples and straights, and then all the way at the end is the It's literally split into just how people are comfortable and who they're.
Speaker 1: Around who just the people, the members that go. It's just how it's set up. You gotta be a membership, no no, no, but a lot of like people going to the beach don't feel comfortable being nude around kids.
Speaker 3: And then there's a lot of people who maybe don't want to be around gaze and a lot of the porn stars being out at the gate side because they don't want to deal with the stripes and the hounding from the straight men. So just the comfortability levels of being nude in public, it's just.
Speaker 1: Been broken up.
Speaker 4: Orlando has one, but not Orlando, but Central Florid. I can't remember the name of it. That's a nude beach.
Speaker 1: There's there's a beach in central No, it's.
Speaker 4: Like Central flore Did they go to one, like we go to Daytona. We'll clear Water? Oh, I remember the one that people go to like I'll share it later then. But anyway, Okay, what was the thing you said about the babies? You said there was a joke oh yeah, no, just like seeing Oh my boy had a joke rare.
Speaker 1: He's like, bro. Back in the day, you go to the Sears catalog find like the girls in the bikini. But now you have the Internet, you just go straight to Sears dot Com. You're gonna start looking at girls.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's true though, you kind of like regress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like people like I knew people that would have like the porn magazine in the woods, Like you never heard of this, no, Like so like where I grew up in Orlando, like there'd be woods and so like there was like the older kid down the street that was like, oh yeah, I got my porn stashed in the woods, and there'd be a porn tree which it rains every day in a bag in a box underneath the tree. And then you go out to the woods and just fucking whack it off and then you pop back in the house. Yeah. White, I'm not gonna lie. That's why that's White people get in touch with nature. It's like you just come so many times with the oak tree and you're like, man, I'm so connected to this tree.
Speaker 4: I've definitely masturbated outside.
Speaker 1: And what he masturbated in Starbucks. I'm not surprised anybody.
Speaker 2: Wasn't in the Starbucks nowhere you've masturbated, will surprise the audience whatsoever.
Speaker 4: That it was recent when I went to Malta with my homie. I think we were like we were like, we got a hotel on the water. And it's funny because like I remember saying, like, damn, look at my room. He's like, Wow, a big balcony. You can sleep out there. I was like, I'm a funk out here. And if I don't funk out here, I'm masturbating out here. So I did the last day.
Speaker 1: The balcony is not outside, like you're not on my level, Like you're not on the porn tree, like you're trying to be like in a porn tree.
Speaker 2: So you want me to honestly airplane bathroom?
Speaker 4: The Starbucks parking lot was because I literally was fantasizing on the drive home in Mexico about fucking.
Speaker 1: I had to pull over her. I didn't order it yet. Oh okay, so before they're all inside though, I'm talking outside in nature in the woods, no one around you.
Speaker 4: You're camping, I mean jungle chuns, Yeah, that Puerto Rican jungle or whatever junk or something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the one in Puerto Rico. Okay, so I did so, Okay that counts. That counts.
Speaker 3: Okay, you mean, but the rainforest is wild. I think it's a rainforest, is not a jungle.
Speaker 1: You're talking about woods. There's differences. I don't know what they are, like the woods, terrain, they're all different. I fucked by trees. Bitch.
Speaker 4: What type of porn do you watch? Now?
Speaker 1: So I'm actually kind of off of it. So like like through college and ship, like I would watch porn obviously casually, but then like in the past like six months, I kind of like try to like he has a wife now, it wasn't even too far. I just felt like, Okay, what am I doing this for? Like I don't know. I felt like it kind of like was fucking my head up.
Speaker 4: Could you watch porn together?
Speaker 1: And now? Yeah, and he liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fun, but like the same type of point, like y'all liked the same type.
Speaker 1: I mean, she she didn't really have a preference. I don't feel she like she never watched this, so she's like whatever you like. But then that shit is awkward too, because like I'll pull up like a website, and she's like, all right, we'll type in something in as the search, and that's awkward. No one knows what goes in that box. You can't know. I like that is a secret between me and God. What goes in that Wait? What your search spart? It's like, it's not to be that crazy. It's just like the idea of telling my wife, like, for example, like I'm into the milk vibe, like I love milks, right, I'm like, I'm like, no, it's got that's too mainstream, like more regularly like the underground, you know what I mean, Like the underground, you know what I mean. I'm more into like like the up and coming like underground, Like niche mills.
Speaker 4: How do they look? They look late thirties or late forties or fifties like nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I need to know what what? I need to know what Niche the mills just like just regular run of the mill milk. Okay, that's the deal.
Speaker 2: Run of the mill milk.
Speaker 1: Which is nice though, because my wife eventually will become a milk You're leaving a.
Speaker 2: Call center mil are you looking up single mother mills?
Speaker 1: So I'm saying you guys, are in the future, y'all are in the future. Okay, I'm still I'm still jerking off analog, you know what I mean. Like, I'm like, I'm masturbaing. I'm just like, okay, mature woman. Ah, you guys, and you guys are looking at occupations like I don't care if she's employed. No, We're saying, do you have a scene?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I no, I don't have like a scene specificity. I'm like just older. That's that's the vibe.
Speaker 2: Minus bookcocky, which is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Really, But you're I guess, but you you what, because I'm like, that's right.
Speaker 4: No, tell me where it would explain to you that I like, watch ten guys come on a woman.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, the difference is that it like if you are with women, also the idea of seeing a woman or like you can see sexual pleasure from like a like a masculine perspective. I feel like, you know what I mean, Like bukagi is a very much a masculine display of.
Speaker 4: Maybe and also like a little bit of humiliation. But someone told me that they think that I'm into it because I've been with women, and they're like, oh, so you need to see the coum when you're.
Speaker 1: With a gun. Like, that's probably it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, because you already know I like I watch gay porn and transport. I love watching trans women and gay porn.
Speaker 1: No, that's it. Those don't like seeing pussy no at all? Actually, wow, way, so the transporm won't be with a woman.
Speaker 2: No, it's trans women with big old dicks fucking men.
Speaker 1: Oh you would love my friend Derek Posten, Like, I don't even like.
Speaker 3: I literally don't even like watching like trans women women. I don't want to watch a plicity. I think I don't like transferring either. I don't like watching lesbian born it's more swinging. But I like seeing big old I just I think I really like seeing Dick.
Speaker 4: Wait, why Derek isn't Derek straight and engaged to a woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, but when he came on our podcast on Flavorant, he talked about his his love for for transport and that is in the world and why, and he has very very technical arguments and details as to why he loves. But it's beyond that. If you're on Tit and Dick, you're like, you're thinking and you know. Yeah, you've got to go deep, I mean to me.
Speaker 3: To me, it's more so a I love I mean peg the stallion. So to me, I don't like seeing plastic dicks. I know it's not real, and so I like seeing again another dick. But I love seeing like just.
Speaker 1: A beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: Also, the stroke on trans women is way better than me watching women peg men.
Speaker 2: Women that be having the strips, they strokes be looking.
Speaker 1: Trans that thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they just be really stroking good and they and they not after like there's a finish with tagging.
Speaker 1: There's not a finish really. So yeah, so you know one of his reasons at all. I mean, he's got a couple of reasons. I'm telling you, guys just need to have them on Like, listen to the episode. It's insane. But he's just like just a big old dick, a woman of the big old beautiful woman dick. That's what he wants.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we gotta have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. But me, I never got on that wave. I never, like, I don't know, I feel like my brain I think I got two sexually repressed growing up, and I get just stopped at like titties.
Speaker 4: Well, so I'm going to go through some porn categories and I want you guys to tell me if you know what it is, and then I'm going to show you some of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Jesus, So this one.
Speaker 2: Is really random, but object porn and this.
Speaker 1: Is the photo I can guess. I can guess what that is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like we don't need to guess that one. But basically it's different to various people. But it's just fitting the object in there. Right. Uh, here's one cake sitting What do you think even though it's rabadi hot set the scene on, what do you think happens in cake sitting point?
Speaker 1: They sit on a cake? What they ask? And then I think someone eats it? I think it off? Yeah, I think I think consumption is a part of the cake sitting.
Speaker 4: Point is always alone. It's smashing, it's it's the mess, it's flattering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about macrophilia porn?
Speaker 1: That's like large objects.
Speaker 2: Macro is small, micro's oh big, macro's big.
Speaker 1: Macro is a big one, micros small Yeah, microphiel that's what I have.
Speaker 3: So macro so so macrophilia to me is like maybe a really big click or a really big dick, or really big balls, just all big things. You.
Speaker 1: I think it has to do with like objects, like like like just big objects. Yeah, I think it's like large objects. I could see the body part thing, though I don't know big body parts. This one's wild.
Speaker 4: So it's about giant women fucking smaller men. Oh and the bulk of it is animated or comic because giants don't exist. But here's an example. This is a woman with a little man figuring you see it, and she stuffs it into her vagina.
Speaker 1: He's a man.
Speaker 2: It's like a figurine, like a legoing.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could do that. Look, I had to turn my head away that that was that what I'm saying, literally like a little to put it? You see the Actually, don't you wish your god in college was a tiny little guy. No, don't think that would be a little helpful just doing there. Well, yeah, he just goes in with a headlamp like a minor. Mind you. I never even wanted to talk.
Speaker 3: Him out twenty as I was humping my bed post my teddy bears. Never wanted to fit a g I Joe in my puss.
Speaker 2: That's what it looks like. It's given g I Joe in your puss.
Speaker 1: But if you could go in there and excavate and just make sure everything's good, come on, let's see what they look like.
Speaker 4: So this is the one that's like, no, wake up slave.
Speaker 1: Wait? What is that one? Is that is that it's like? Is that the macro one are sucking a little dick? Was not the noise. Not the noise. The noise.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Sucking a little dick does not make that much noise.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it really doesn't. Eating macaroni it was.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Something I got really horned the other day. Twitter be fucking me up. I came across an anime that I don't know how it may be so wet. It was a guy fucking demons, but all the demons were were trans demons, and but they were like big tits. I swear to god, I wish I could find it the bro anime trans demons, and he came inside their.
Speaker 1: Holes and they pushed it out and it was so good.
Speaker 4: Have you guys heard of corn?
Speaker 1: I've heard that word. I don't know what that is, though, I think it's like it's like Japanese anyway, I like Japanese. Hen tie you? What is it called putinaria? Bitch? I don't even know English, and you have.
Speaker 4: The word hermaphrodite is apparently is one we can't use now. It's uh and it's not the most common thing, but Fewtinario porn is where you get to watch hermaphrodite.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, I kind of like trans people. Yeah, wait, hold on, let me see that on it. That's a while.
Speaker 4: It's a woman's stroking another woman's dick and they both have really big dicks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's this, But isn't it her being hermaphroditically.
Speaker 4: You have both you're born with bo that's what I thought it was vagina And there's I want to show you felching, Mandy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is? You don't Tholching is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know what is it? That's that you you spit semen into the guy's mouth after it's in your mouth.
Speaker 2: No, that's snow falling. I'm about show you.
Speaker 4: So here's a trans girl.
Speaker 1: Fucking a guy. Oh, this is terrible. Belching is eating to come out of someone's butt.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so you could do it with your.
Speaker 1: Wife basically, No, it's that's that's what it is. I'm actually really mad too. Hold on because I'm trying to find this with the other.
Speaker 4: This is the belching.
Speaker 1: See now there's too much too. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Is he about the fart in her face?
Speaker 4: No? So, how is this too far?
Speaker 1: But did he? Because I'm not pouching?
Speaker 4: Is when they you come in someone's ass and you eat it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not doing that. It's like lemming. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: No, I can lick a bootthole, but I'm not gonna lick a bootlethle with nut coming out.
Speaker 1: You don't want anything coming Yeah, that's a one way thing.
Speaker 2: I don't because now it's definitely gonna come out with something in it.
Speaker 3: If you are eating, if you're if you're eating come out of a booty hole, you are for sure eating shit you were.
Speaker 2: There's some type of ship mixed and that bitch to where you was eating.
Speaker 1: Ship. If you eat enough out of a boodle, some kind of ship makes coco puff milk. That's what happened, You know what I mean. It's giving coco puff milk.
Speaker 4: Now there's also chocolate milk. It's disgusting on popcorn, on pitcorn, okay, where you get to fuck the pit. And now I'm just reading the weird genres. This one I've never fucking heard of, but you might like it. Her suit tee porn? Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Do not know her suit tea?
Speaker 4: Don't fucking know it?
Speaker 2: It's h I R s U t E.
Speaker 4: This porn is where you're going to be watching hairy people have sex with one another. The reason I said you might like it is because the woman they're showing is actually attractive. She just has a really big bush.
Speaker 1: Could you go for bush? Yeah? I got nothing wrong with it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean you live in I was about to say, you live in Brooke. I'm gonna make some box with some bushes.
Speaker 1: It's so funny boxes. I only I like a natural woman. And then, like you, they'll meet a girl that has like arm hair and they're like, all right, not that that's discussed.
Speaker 4: Actually that's a good point.
Speaker 1: I'm like, leg hair, bush hair, that's all natural. You gotta be like, that's fine.
Speaker 4: So this next one's kind of wild. It's called at pontamentophilia. I said it right, but it's basically where you watch amputees have sex.
Speaker 3: Here I found you, guys, Sorry, this is what baby cake come and oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: You came to take a kiss away. I came so hard. Look and so this one's a woman. But he trans ONMS too.
Speaker 2: And then he yes, it looks it's like a cartoon.
Speaker 3: Look, look ship out demon. I came so hard, I said, what the fuck is wrong with me? Even the voice, the voices, Oh my god, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Ain't a big old dick.
Speaker 3: Look at that things put it in the ass and all fluke. And then he goes on a rampant thing of fucking all these demons.
Speaker 1: And have you ever enjoyed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Never, So when this came on, I said, oh bitch, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Who am I? I don't know. Your whole identity was shaking, but literally real well, this shit got me with Have you tried it again? Have you have you run it back with a different one. I'm actually about to save it in my notes.
Speaker 3: If you are on our patreon patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions, I will post it there for you to see.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's freak show.
Speaker 2: For freak show for freaks, and it's a part of anime porns the only other.
Speaker 4: One I wanted to share Toothless Granny, where they put the dentures.
Speaker 1: At the balls. That is that a part. It has to be like that to be considered in that genre. That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Basically, you suck the dick and you push the denture down so you feel the teeth like stroking, like a sleep.
Speaker 1: Not fry. That is discussed, I said mature. Well well, well that's too mature. That's too mature.
Speaker 4: All right, now here's our homemail. You're gonna help us.
Speaker 3: We still do a whole mail dang from a guy not you, giving the white man all this time.
Speaker 1: We as way over. But go ahead, Oh my bad, I don't go ahead from the special treatment here, privileged. I was just watching porn and enjoying it. Okay, toothless amputee demon.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies, have a lot to unload, and I don't know quite where to begin, so I guess I'll dive right in. I have someone who I've been in and on, who I've been in and on and off with. You did TYPEO intimate friendship with for twenty some odd years. It started even I lived in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you got to you gotta Redson, make it make sense.
Speaker 4: Okay, I lived in Minnesota, and it's even picked up again a couple of years ago when she abruptly moved her family to Texas. While I won't say the sex is hot and heavy, there's been a certain level of chemistry and comfort between us both. She was the first of only three women that have made me come from head, which has happened only three times in my life, and recently the only woman who I've let explore me anally during oral and for me to feel comfortable enough to freely let someone explore my body like that is a really big point in my life and it makes her super wet and turns her on. But here's the problem. Our chemistry has only been in the bedroom. Even though she's one of my closest friends and a dear confidant, we have never been on the same page as far as exploring something deeper. Either I was in a situation with another girl, or she was too far away. She was married for years and now I've been married for years. So fate has left writing on the wall that I could see. But she refuses to accept it. The closest she's ever gotten shooting her shot when I was free, was trying to get me to change my mind about moving back to Texas by offering to let me move in with her and still being able to date. I would never be that person that would be disrespectful after having an abusive husband who died, She said, I only decided to move to Texas. Not only that, but she moved to an area that's not too far away from me. And trust me, that coincidence has not passed me. I really want Oh wait, they did start exploring their kinks again. She went radio silent, and then when she started speaking to me again, she went on a rant about how her never being good enough for me while others were didn't work out with them.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I have issues, and those issues have caused my relationships to fail. Nigga, get a therapist, especially not in a situation where I knew I could be held accountable. I have temporarily cut off communication because I don't want to continue to hurt her by continuing the way things were going, because she's just going to want to go back to having a sexual relationship just to have me in her life, and he's married not anymore. To be honest, I don't know what to do because I don't want to lose one of my only true friends, but I don't want to keep hurting her. Any advice would be great. You've probably never been on a date with this person, so why don't you just try dating them?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is his friend, he said.
Speaker 1: They've been friends. I'm sure they've hung out before.
Speaker 4: But dating is different than a Like, I have friends that are truly platonic that I've spent time with, right, I don't know what it's like to date them. Ah, Like I was friends with Alex for what six years? I've never been on a date with Alex. We're so browing with each other. I don't know what he's like in a romantic capacity, right, So, like, imagine that they've been friends twenty years, Like they're just friends.
Speaker 1: So maybe if they.
Speaker 2: Actually treat they're not just friends because they've been fucking.
Speaker 3: Just friends, because there's fucking So there's some sort of the fact that he's Like I don't think it's a coincidence that she even lives in a close proximity to me.
Speaker 2: There probably is emotions on one of their baffs.
Speaker 4: But if you don't want to lose somebody just because you don't want something more, maybe that's a commitment issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Like I feel like if you have more friends in the mix, Like did he say he doesn't have many other friends? Like, he just doesn't want to lose this one friend for the section, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to lose her.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, because sex does complicate things, and if you get into a relationship with someone and it goes bad, you can lose your fund.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it's a commitment issue as much as there's a reason.
Speaker 3: Why a lot of people avoid getting into relationships with people that they really love because getting into a relationship with someone, inevitably you may lose that person because of how you're showing up in a relationship is different than how you show up in a friendship.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of people, like with two or three male friends specifically, like really pushed me and I brought up Alex because he's one of them. Everybody's always thinking that I've slept with him or whatever, and I'm like, bro, for one, it's a no. But for two, we've been working together for a long time, and I always make the joke on horrible like you should meet someone at work, but like the way our work is is definitely different.
Speaker 1: It's way more hands on. It's just the two of us.
Speaker 4: Like, why do people think now because they see us in this light of owning a business together, that it's the time. It's almost like if you were going to say that, it could have been years ago. This is a really really tight working relationship now. And like there's no friend boundary. There's no friendship that. I mean, there's no romantic relationship.
Speaker 1: I would want to have.
Speaker 4: That to me, would be worth it. So I'd neither what you're saying. If y'all just kind of neighbors, I would do.
Speaker 1: And how is he hurting her? I don't understand. He's like I don't want to keep hurting her. Probably because he's the leader.
Speaker 3: He's probably stringing her along. If we have sex, she's probably gonna want more. I don't want to get her more. I mean there's an element there too. If you've been fucking for twenty something odd years, you've got to be a leader. But they took a break during the times they were both married, but he's probably still in his forties, right, So it's like, yeah, don't you want to end up with someone that you consider a friend anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm like, is the nature of the relationship one that could actually work? Like, I guess that's the ultimately, that's another thing, like just a genuine compatibility. If it's just sex, like that's not going to be a fruitful relationship. Yeah, that's an right, So like go on like three dates no sex. Yeah, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Curious to know if you broke Nigga because for her to be offering him to move in with her, given's given.
Speaker 1: She's a little bit.
Speaker 4: More better off than he is, right, Yeah, that even if you've gone, if you've gotten to the pint of sex, Like all of the platonic friends I'm speaking around, I've never kissed nothing, And I do think I'm past that point with all of them, because I think when you really attracted someone, you do it like medd. I have a friend of mine who ended up sleeping with but like even the first time we met, we kissed right then we were friends. Like to me, when it goes like that, like, no, there's no real hope for your friendship, Like, I don't know if you'll ever really be truly friends with someone you fuck.
Speaker 1: Mm do you think you can? You have a lot of people that.
Speaker 3: You've feel like, like Jesus now zero like me and him hang out a few months count have.
Speaker 2: We We've been hanging out the whole time. I've even been in the road. But I'm saying it doesn't We sucked last year one time. Since that, we have not kissed. We have not cuddled, we have not fucked.
Speaker 1: We have not sucked. We have not done anything.
Speaker 3: He he's met my mom, he's around my friends. I brought him to the sex club. There wasn't even anything at all sexual. He is just a friend, and there's no us even. I have zero desire to even go back to that idea because because we really actually enjoy hanging out.
Speaker 2: He's gone lunch, your mind flies.
Speaker 3: But I think that that's why even when we got back in our relationships, I wanted to move away because I'm like, ooh, no, you too fine, I'm gonna want more. But in us hanging out, I'm like, no, actually, you probably make a better friend. I don't even think it makes sense to ruin how dope.
Speaker 1: You are hanging out with Was there a conversation after the first time you guys were intimately like, hey, let's.
Speaker 3: Not do this. Well, we both got back with our partners, so I was in love, like when we even like, but you said.
Speaker 1: The sex was good, The sex was good, dick big. That's why. Like when I broke up with my partner, I was like, nigga, it's hard. Did you not like it?
Speaker 2: Why we not fucking again? I And this was during one of the many breakups.
Speaker 4: But now I'm just thinking about how simple it's so.
Speaker 3: But now I'm just like, no, I really enjoy like hanging out with him, and I also now look at it, I don't know if we would be compatible in a relationship now that I'm hung out with him so much and I see how our friendship is, I don't think we would be compatible in a relation.
Speaker 4: Day since you sound older, you take her on a few dates, better not going to end in sex, so that you can actually see if romantically you like.
Speaker 3: Romantically you like each other because there's a sexual chemistry with people, there's a friendship way that people hang out, but romantically you have other expectations of people. How they respond to your text messages what they're into. Finances, things are a little bit more complicated because maybe if I one.
Speaker 4: To not our chemistry there, she needs to see it too in order to keep the friendship, because sometimes we need.
Speaker 2: To know like what stuff looks like on the other side for us to let it go, like the what if could.
Speaker 1: Be killing her? So yeah, that's my advice.
Speaker 4: Anyway, if you have questions, send them into Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com. Tell people where to find you.
Speaker 1: Mark you can check me out on Instagram and Markey Gagnon check me out a Campgagnon And then obviously you can see me with the Flagrant Boys Alex Akash and Schultze every Tuesday.
Speaker 3: And y'all make sure you go on over to horror Hive dot com and get your Climax Tour tickets. The next stop we in the South Hunt. We are hitting Orlando, Atlanta and Charlotte. I don't all know, but well, Charlotte is sold out. But also in October we are hitting.
Speaker 4: London, so we are gonna be there in London.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna be there the weekend of Halloween. So really excited to get you guys in these slutty costumes. For that show, go to horror hive dot com and again, if you want to support us, make sure you go to Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions to get a bonus episode.
Speaker 2: This has been get another episode of Horrible Decisions, Bie II.