Speaker 1: Behind those warm and cozy nights at home, Thousands of employees at BP go to work every day. People producing more US natural gas, people building grid scale solar capacity, people turning landfill waste gas into pipeline quality renewable natural gas, and people delivering all of that power where it's needed. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com slash Investing in America.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this far.
Speaker 3: Last time we say, we talked about a little bit touched on how to save for your kid, what custodio accounts, things of that nature, But I don't think we went over the like to like in Debt with the Atma and the ogma by R.
Speaker 4: Ryan.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about that a little bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, So what we did was we talked about, you know, just investing from my daughter. And that was reg real dope because before I actually spoke on that, I never heard nobody talk about you know what I'm saying, And so for me, one of the reasons what I did so I was like, what's the difference between it? Because I wanted to do something for my daughter besides just putting money in a bank account. Like if I'm making my money work for me all the time, and I'm saying I'm gonna do this for the long run, then I'm instantly a light went off of my head and was like, if I stole my daughter, now she got way more time than me. I can put a whole bunch of young bucks and hust you know what I'm saying, custodio account and let it run. So you got two types. You got the UGMA and you got the ut the ug MUD and the utmuh. So one of them is as una unified gifts account, and one of them is a transfer minor account. Right, So one of them, the UT the ut muh you can put real estate, you can put gold, you can put art, you can put intellectual properties and stocks and cash over there. The ug muh is a gift so you can only put stocks or binds, mutual funds, ETFs cash. You can't put the real estate and the other stuff in there. So there's a limitation between the two. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But the dope part about both of them is they're not taxed the third but there's an advantage in having them. Whereas the first won't see it. Think it's a thousand, one thousand and fifty dollars, it's tax free. Everything from two thousand dollars on up get taxed at a children's rate, which is ten percent, you know what I'm saying. So it's still you know, not you got to pay the taxes, you know what I'm saying on it. But it's still cool because I think one of the things that our people, our culture have bad and it's again it's not we just got to learn it. We're scared to pay taxes. The first thing somebody be like and I don't won't pay no taxes, when in reality like paying TAXI me, you're making money, you know what I'm saying. So now you just got to figure out how to decrease the taxes instead of not pay the taxes, you know what I'm saying. So one of the way is you want to decrease taxes on the money you're making. Right, So, if you got your child in that UPMA account right or that you get, you're only paying ten percent. No matter what it does, you're paying ten percent. I'm cool with that. Whereas just regular income account that's twenty eight percent, twenty three percent, Like, that's major. So your child now from zero to eighteen or twenty one depending on the state, then paying ten percent and you changing their life, and I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's powerful.
Speaker 3: It's powerful, and I think that having a conversation about generational wealth, that's has to be included in there, because it's like you have, the first step is investing for yourself.
Speaker 2: You can't save anybody till you save yourself.
Speaker 4: That's the fact.
Speaker 3: But after you say, after you you know, not even save yourself. After you start investing in yourself, now you have to start to invest in your children.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's what we plug. That's the plug the generation.
Speaker 5: If you're not doing that, your selfish thing told us that.
Speaker 4: Man, that's the plug. Like you know, I always said, man, like if I got it out the mud, and I watched my mama get it out the mud, and I watched my grandmother get it out the mud, and I watched everybody around me get out the mud while they hell let my child get it out the mud. At some point I got to say, I won't change this, yo. I got to say, man, it's different. And I feel like we you know, we get so caught up in I'm living my best life to what we were trying to enjoy life so much to what you forget about. They got generations that kind of come behind us, you know what I'm saying. So for me, it's a lot of stuff I don't do until I know for sure I've at least secured two generations, you know what I'm saying, And that comes with one educating my daughter, because even if I give her a million dollars, if I ain't educated on what to do with a million dollars, I've now wasted a million dollars. It's a saying that if you took all the wealth in the world and divided it equally, within ten to fifteen years, the wealthy people will be back in charge because they know what to do. We get a million dollars and we don't know what to do with it. We back into the famous court I said in the beginning, lions. Don't tell the gazelles and the Zebras how to get away. Why because now I'm taking food out of my mouth. So as long as I don't tell you how to get away, you're gonna always come back. But if I tell you how to get away. Now you're gonna go tell the zebra. Look, it's how to get away from the line, and the zebra gonna go tell the giraffe and the gazelle. Now nobody came. I ain't got no tricks something my sleeve. Whereas if I don't tell nobody and I just keep it amongst my people, then we gonna always eat. So I ain't mad at them for not giving us the game. I ain't around here saying, man, they should teach us this in school. No, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get the knowledge, right, I'm gonna seek it. I'm gonna go get I'm gonna flip every rock, I'm gonna kick in every door. Right, so I get it. I'm gonna go back and regurgitate it to my daughter at the age of two. What's the stock, what's the asset, what's the liability? Let's it make you money? You know, what's real estate? At an early age, I'm having this conversation. So now I'm teaching her a word to date, like she's not still when I'm gonna say that, then like a word. I'm teaching her two three words a day about just financial literacy, like the school can do what the school is supposed to do. We gonna do some of that homework too. But this financial literacy, this was gonna save you. You know what I'm saying. Let me show this was gonna save you family, you know what I'm saying. So I'm teaching her that. So now I did two things. I've showed her how to make a million through invest in it, and I've taught her how to nurture a million with knowledge, because information is the fertilizer to your wealth.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That's how we say generations with knowledge, passing all the money you want. Man, if you don't pass no knowledge, you killed them.
Speaker 2: Now it's a true fact.
Speaker 3: And it was like, you know, bringing it full circle, you know, bigger than just like I said, just bigger than just a podcast. When you reached out to me like we need to really do something to change the world. I ain't the word coach because it just gets watered down so much.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's like that's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you for putting me on.
Speaker 3: But it was like, you know what I'm saying, Let's change the world, and the problem. You know, I never understood like until recently. Shot to MJ the.
Speaker 2: Mortgage guy, shout out he uh.
Speaker 3: He enlightened me on a lot of different things, like you can only put so much information in a podcast. It's just a fact. This is why education is still important. I'm not anti college like people think I'm anti college because I always talk bad about college.
Speaker 4: I'm not even bad about college all the time.
Speaker 3: I just feel like a lot of it's just the way, not even college so much, but it's just education period.
Speaker 4: Education.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not anti college. I have a college degree, but I just feel.
Speaker 4: That say that again.
Speaker 3: Man, know everybody know what I have a college I'm saying like I didn't know that, Broye, I have people.
Speaker 2: You know, I went to Hawaii play basketball.
Speaker 4: I forgot you. I thought you was like on something. I just people.
Speaker 6: People got that misusception. Even like today they was just like, yo, you know that. I I'm like, you went to school to like.
Speaker 5: We both had education as a background for us only foundation.
Speaker 2: I finished in three years.
Speaker 4: Bro. I keep telling y'all, listen, I'm not a financial.
Speaker 5: He could take you the glory that.
Speaker 2: But what Mickey fact shout out to Mickey fact is one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 3: When he came on and he spent the freestyle for us and he said, formal education will get you a portion, but self education will make you a fortune. And that's my life. Like, if I had to rely on my college degree right now, be in trouble. Just honestly speaking, I'll be in trouble. So it's the things that I learned outside of college, including early alesia. Like just in the last twelve and thirteen months, like you know what I'm saying, that has literally literally changed the trajectory of my not only my life, my son's life and God willing his children's lives. Like you know what I'm saying, Like it literally has changed.
Speaker 2: You see peop would have. It's not a facade.
Speaker 3: If you follow all of us on Instagram, you see the growth that's a fact only through education. So it's like when you came to me and you was like, yo, bro, let's do something, and were going back and forth. I'm like, let's do a podcast. You're going to through a podcast, right, You're going to do it. I think the hard part when people get into podcast is that you hear information. It becomes overload and some people going to act on it, but unfortunately a lot of people it's just it's just not enough, like you kind of need. And that's the good thing about school is like you need that certain level of like a tutor to like walk you through it, and here's a screen share on the website and show you and like how to open an account and like what stocked to like sometimes you got to hold a person's hand. Unfortunately, in one hour, even two hours, it's just not enough time to do that. So we're like, how do we do this? So he was going back and forth and this is the first time ever early lead the history, we actually collaborated with somebody and put together I don't even want to call it a curriculum. I don't want to call it a program. It's really a manual. We put together the a manual for generational wealth called the Family Pact, and it was just like the idea was just crazy, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Earners, what's up.
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transfer your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, I need you on it too, like a sauce bro as an advice, I need you on it.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, So we talk about diffidends, you talk about reach, you'd give them like five growth stocks to pick mutual funds. I break down a mutual fund play because a lot of times people have the wrong misconceptions about mutual funds. But you can actually make a lot of money on the right mutual funds. Sometimes you don't even have to pay the knock on mutual funds that you pay a lot of money, but sometimes you don't have to pay that. If you know what you're doing, you get no load fund. And there's things that nation that we want. You broke that down, broke down index fund, broke down five to twenty nine plans. Please plans is crazy because it's like poke about five twenty nine plans. But it's like, you know, there's like thirty something states where you can actually get a tax benefit. But then there's like six states, but those thirty states, you have to actually live in that state and the five to twenty nine plan has to be in that state. But then it's like six states where you can actually invest in anybody's state five to twenty nine plan and you can still get a tax break. So it's just like it's just always so many different levels of onions to peel back. And then we went over to trust, Yes, and we broke that. It's the first time ever I broke down life insurance and actually like showed somebody like how I look at it as an advisor, like the access that I'm privy to, which is like you don't have that as a regular person, Like and I kind of like went through.
Speaker 4: That and I broke down a dynasty trust and.
Speaker 2: Dynasty Trust keep going. It was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It was like we actually gave the formula and different how to make your child a millionaire guarantee the investments, and it was like that alone took like a half an hour to actually explain. It's like it's like a whole thing, but it's just something like I said, it's like if we put that like we would have to literally through ten podcasts.
Speaker 4: And you still might miss something whole season.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying, like, nobody's really gonna sit for ten podcasts that have to be like his own, the Wall Street Trapper or your Lisha show.
Speaker 2: So talk about talk about talk about the family pack.
Speaker 4: So for me, you know, the reason why I really came to you with the idea is you know, this last year it was a lot of growth for me, and I realized that, yo, like I can talk about a lot of stuff because it's as you as you start learning more knowledge, you start seeking more knowledge, right, And I realized how knowledgeable you were, and we was having due conversations. So for me, it was like, bro, like like we can change something, but we're gonna have to walk them through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like we gotta, we gotta have to because you like, yo, they still not getting it, Like they're still not getting it, and like people come up to me but still don't get it. Bro, we literally have to walk there, hold their hands and walk them through this and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Now it's okay.
Speaker 4: And the reason why it's okay. And I see people get frustrated all the time, like I see people on Instagram saying stuff like I told you this, why are you doing? I'm like, yo, you're an educator, Like everybody sitting in the class learned different, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, we gotta walk them through it. One is because you don't know what you don't know until you exposed to it, right. I remember my first time cooking up brun I burned it. The water turned brown. I had to call my at and she had to like show me what I was doing. But she played me because she took a lot of you know, she she took me the shake.
Speaker 6: Out of it.
Speaker 9: She charged me for it, and she played me. And by the time I got what she left me with, it was just enough to get another package. But because she walked me through it, I ain't need none more. So I was a l I took, but it was a learning lesson, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So for me, I feel like over the last year, we've made financial literacy, investing in the stock market and all the great that breakdowns that y'all do every Tuesday and every Monday, we've now piqued people's interests. People understand now, especially with this pandemic and they're like, yo, I gotta do something else, and they want to do it. That's the great thing we've now made it, say, because I remember me coming up telling y'all, I'm telling my partners about it, and they're like, I'm not doing that, bro, you tripping right, And here we are a year later, my partners now like, bro, I just bought some apple and people don't know, like trapped, you changing my life because this write the compensation change. Because we've been beating it, like we ain't stopping Market Monday, trapping tooldy podcast, Market Monday, trapping Toody podcast. This we consistent. So now it's like we've piqued the interest and now people are like, all right, I want to do it, but I don't know what to do. All right, Cool. That's what this well pack is about.
Speaker 9: It's about saying, Okay, I made the mistakes for you, hopefully, hopefully you don't have to do it to that Butha'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna make sure you ain't gonna do it. See if I just tell it to you, you're still liable to make the mistakes because you're trying to replay what I said, and it's gonna you know, you ain't really getting it. I can tell you watch out of that hole, but it's so many other things going on you still fall in the hole. But now if I grab your hand and say, look, we're gonna step over this whole, and I got your hand, You're like, okay, let me step over the whole. Right, So it's important. It was important for me to say, let's shift gives. Let's not just tell them, let's lead them.
Speaker 6: And what makes it so impressive is that you know, most times people, you know, they take programs they take cause it's.
Speaker 5: Really about themselves.
Speaker 4: But this ain't.
Speaker 6: This is about you, but it's about your family. And like, who doesn't want to set up that family right clug?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Who doesn't want to be the plug to create generational welcome themselves.
Speaker 3: It's the most selfless act you can give. So I mean, it's not even no more than we can actually even say about it. I just feel like it's just a really proud thing that we're proud of it. That's the partner with you as our first product that we actually are part of that.
Speaker 2: Magically you know, performed on like aist. I feel like an artist.
Speaker 4: Directed feature man.
Speaker 2: Take ghost face on the purpose tation.
Speaker 4: So you don't let Mad say that. I'm gonna say you the Riz, don't let that hear you say that ghost face line because he's capped down.
Speaker 5: He said, I'm still trying to figure out how he came up with cause I don't even know.
Speaker 4: That's another story. That's a whole nother podcast.
Speaker 3: So being that, you know, it's the holiday season, right and we in the Black Friday vibe, We're not even gonna wait till Black everybody dropping their situation on Black Friday. We literally gonna drop this right now. And you know, you was like, you know what, Trappers Ernest United United Front Family. So we was going to do fifty percent off. Fifty percent off off, can't do it. But you're like, you know what, let's just do something like a little even crazy. Let's do seventy five percent off for the first two hundred people out of the love, and then after that it can go to fifty percent. So the first two hundred people that are interested in investing in themselves guaranteed at that child becomes a millionaire, just building generation again.
Speaker 4: Guaranteed, Yeah, kind of guarantee.
Speaker 2: As the fact, now we stay. We're gonna stamp that.
Speaker 4: Nobody in the game, nobody, nobody never been done. Everybody put a safe route.
Speaker 2: Never nothing is guaranteed.
Speaker 3: People people give you like this is literally this ain't for the lazy investor. This is for the This is for the diligent person that's willing to really make the sacrifices to learn because it's going to be there.
Speaker 2: You just got to actually learn.
Speaker 5: There's no housing it It's like there's no like, hell, how do I do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's everything.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It took We literally took the guests work out of the Yeah. So the first two hundred people, first come, first serve, so please don't email us.
Speaker 2: Nothing we can do. Once it's going, it is.
Speaker 3: The first two hundred people will get seventy five percent off. Seventy five percent off and that's dropping right now, literally on Tuesday, and we're gonna run it as long as it last, and after that it'll probably go fifty percent off, so you're still get a discount. Just you know, it's just slightly slightly. It's still be loved. I mean, fifty percent off is still love. So where can they find that?
Speaker 2: Try?
Speaker 3: I know it'll be on our website Lisia dot com. We'll have it on the alumni tab. We'll have it on the red tab on the front. You just go there, but they can also click the link in your bio believe too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So I'm gonna set it up you know, my trap house, like the call the Man. I already know, man, So yeah, you know we're gonna have it on my link to I'm gonna put it up there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I ain't even gonna lie, man, Like, I feel like this is like some of my best work because I learned so much, you know what I'm saying. And for me, I'm a learning machine. But I'm not just a learner, like I'm the person who go ahead first and figure it out. I won't get burnt, I won't, you know what I'm saying. It's kind of like I won't make the mistakes so I can learn from it. Because when I don't make no mistakes, I'm missing something. I go through it, so you won't do it, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like, you know, it was great for all of us to get together because I know for sure that it wasn't about how much money we can make.
Speaker 5: I know for sure.
Speaker 4: It was about bro the culture need the world need us, Our people need us, you know what I'm saying. So who else they're relating to? A better than Wall Street?
Speaker 2: Trapperly lead Troy, what's what's the Also? What's the website?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's trapping with e y l dot com as t R A P p I N with gott I gotta get you in there with e y l dot com.
Speaker 4: You know how we played it.
Speaker 5: Don't wait, don't hesitate, man, two hundred people get over there.
Speaker 3: So you can click the link in our bio. You can click the link and Trappers bio, or you can go to the website direct. Trap always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: My brother.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being force back drop bag drop Mike, drop backdrop.
Speaker 2: Coach.
Speaker 8: The energy out there felt different.
Speaker 4: What changed for the team today?
Speaker 10: It was the new game day, scratches from the California Lottery players, everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 8: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 10: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach, One more question?
Speaker 8: Played the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams Scratchers from the California Lottery.
Speaker 5: A little play can make your day.
Speaker 8: Peace play responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase play or claim