Speaker 1: Welcome to Monster Territory, ladies and gentlemen. Finally a win, a win to talk about here today. I was getting tired of talking about the losses. Goodness, gracious, it's nice to have a win. I mean, listen, I know we had a whole lot of winning in the month of July and the first part of August, but holy cow, I was getting tired of these losses racking up here. So nice to talk about a win here today. Red Sox win seven nothing, Reckon improves to sixty five and fifty six. How about the day for Peyton? Totally, Holy col Peyton, totally another masterful performance we saw last time against the A's making history third Red Sox rookie all time to strike out four at least fourteen in a game. Now, he didn't do that here today. But the guy was great. He was great. He did exactly what I said yesterday that he needed to do. I said, listen, this Blue Jay's team, they're gonna come out swinging, they're gonna be making a lot of contact, they're gonna have a lot of back to ball moments here today, and he's got to work into that. He did exactly that here today. A lot of weak contact, a lot of fly balls, a lot of ground balls. He had a couple of strikeouts towards the end. But he did great here today. He did exactly what he needed to do, seventy eight miles an hour on average with the exsit ve Lo today, the Blue Jays couldn't get anything off of him. He threw a ton of strikes he threw in zone also, something I said yesterday. He was fantastic editings here today, ninety one pitches overall. He sat down seventeen in a row to end his day. Peyton totally man, Peyton toty. But the offense it took him a little bit. And obviously they've been having their struggles here over the last five games or so. You know, they've woken up a little bit at times. But today, well it did take him a little bit to wake up. It counted here today. They put it to good use. Caleb Durbin having himself a great day. Second Grand Slam on the year, broke it open late and with Caleb durban now at twelve home runs, it has a career high for him. He had eleven last year. Obviously, it's still very early in his career. But setting a new high in home runs. Also sixty RBIs on the season as well. I mean, we still got more than a month to go. Caleb Durbin, what else is there to say? Man playing here, you could say Peyton Totley definitely got a big slice of the hero pie today, but Caleb durban as well. Also Wilson coming in coming through early in the game here today against Scherzer, couldn't really get much going against him. We did say last night had pitched better over the last couple of outings, so not surprised that he had an ok outing here today He only went five innings, but you're able to break through against the bullpen. He added a little bit more at the end. There was a little bit of bad here today. You had the bases loaded in the fourth inning. You couldn't break through SETI again with a base running blunder, Holy cow, SETI with the base running man. It's so it's crazy to me because the guy out in center field is an absolute wizard. He's basically like Ozzie Smith out in center field. It makes everything look like it's second nature. It makes it look incredibly easy. But with the base running holy cal like the guy just gets into these blunders at times and it's like, what the heck is like? What is going on here? SETI today once again with a base running blunder, but luckily it did not come back to bite the Red Sox in the end. Good day overall, you got guys on base, you got the hits. Sure they came late, but overall, a great day for the Red Sox. Have you doing, Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the chat. What is going on? We got a lot of members here, buttered sausage, Jacob, Joe Swaharat, what's going on? We've got a lot of familiar faces here as well. Jennifer red Sector, Julio Sangchez. What's going on? Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to today's show. We're gonna break this one down and then we're gonna preview the Pirates series coming up. You got the Pittsburgh Pirates coming or we're going to Pittsburgh. We're going to Pittsburgh before we come back home against a couple of West Coast teams. And also voicemails are open if you would like to leave a voicemail for today. The numbers on the screen three two, one, two zero nine, twenty one ninety nine have also pinned the number in the chats, so voicemails are open. I'll get to those at the end of the show. If there are any super chats, I'll get to those at the end of the show as well. Kadaj in the chat another member, what's going on, my friend, how you doing. Let's get to Peyton totally here, Let's get to the good stuff. Peyton totally man again pretty much broke down what he did here today, which is what I said he needed to do for today. Perfect game playing against the Blue Jays. The usual mix, the three pitch fastball mix threw him for strikes, snapped in a few curves. Later on he actually started working them in more. Third time through the order, he was in complete control today. It did come with a bit of a bumpy start up. First inning, Macado with the walk, Clement with the PopOut, Vlad with the bass hit. But then he gets springing to pop out, Okamoto to ground out. Second inning, he walked to Menez but this is where he This was the first of a couple of double plays that halted the momentum of the Blue Jays here today Amdez with the walk, Venezuela with a double play. Caleb Durban. We'll get to the offense in just a second here, but looked great defensively at third base as well. Had an error yesterday. He made up for it today, turning a double play here in the second inning. He turned another one in the third inning after a Nathan Lucas base hit. After the naked After the Nathan Lucas base hit, totally completely settled in, he sat down the next seventeen guys two of his two strikeouts, striking out back to back later on in the game, Springer on a sinker down and in Okamoto swinging on a curveball. Totally just looked fantastic here today. He looks so good now. As you can see on the screen. There were a lot of four seam fastballs here today, forty one overall, but worked in the sinkers. He threw sixteen curve balls on the day. Finny enough, he threw more curveballs than he did cutters. You don't see that very often. I am glad to see that. The more curveballs with Peyton, totally the better. Love that, love that, love that overall. Peyton totally fantastic day, and that was all the offense needed for today. They got started off on the right foot here today. While you know it took him a little while to wake up, they did get started very well. Will hear with a two out walk and here comes Wilson Contraras.
Speaker 2: After the races one to two swing and a shot out to right center field. That mu's headed into the alley. That's gonna drop down and up against the fence, powering his way into third as Abreo.
Speaker 1: Here he comes.
Speaker 2: He's gonna score on a double by Wilson Contreras.
Speaker 1: I gave the Red Sox a one nothing lead. Good to see Wilson staying like he's gotten back into a groove right. We saw the home run yesterday and he went opo. Here he went into the right center gap for that double. Good swing from Wilson. He's looking like he is back to form. It took him a little bit. Hey, you know what, guys, you know any guy that's having a great year, I don't care who it is, Shoe Hey, O, Tani, Aaron Judge, Bobby Wick Junior, name anyone. Guys are gonna have at least, you know, a stretch where they're gonna slump a little bit. Wilson obviously had a couple of had a couple of knicks over the over the last week or so, right, fouling a ball off his foot, getting hit in the helmet, had a hamstring thing going on. You know, the guy's been beat up, so not surprised to see that. Hey, he's running into a little bit of trouble, but he looks good here over the last couple of days, over the last couple of games. Now fifth inning again with Seti, just this was even worse than yesterday. At least yesterday, I'll give him credit that he at least was aware of what was going on. Right, you had the wild pitch, It got away from Kirk, it went to his right. Said he thought, you know what, I can go get third. I can go get third, and it didn't work out for him. Right, Not a great not great awareness, in my opinion, But this was even worse. Fifth inning, Seti to our base, hit to left, Caram's off the wall. Andre Samenez hustles out to get it, and Seti, who's basically jogging into second base thinking he's got an automatic double. He looks up and all of a sudden he's getting tagged. Holy cow. That reminded me last year of when he got thrown out between second and third against Milwaukee. Who remembers that one That brought back bad memories of that. Luckily, though, it, like I said, didn't come back to bite the Red Sox. Here eighth inning SETI Willier back to back base hits to start the inning. Wilson Contreras showing off that, uh, he doesn't need to just hit dingers all the time. He lays out a sack bunt. He attempted one first, fouled it off, and I'm thinking, all right, maybe he's just showing that right, Maybe he's just kind of playing some games here. No, next pitch lays down the bunt, moves the runners over to second and third. It was a good bunt, too good looking bunt. Here comes mass up. They intentionally walk him, and that's set up the heroics of Caleb.
Speaker 2: Derbot sweet the high fly ball, let field teep back at your.
Speaker 1: Back at the wall.
Speaker 2: He's gone around, slam the deminator strikes and busting open to.
Speaker 1: Toronto, who also heard LUMERLOADI there going mm hmm. Hung a curve that was a curve right. Let me double check. I think that was a curve ball. That was a sweeper. Sorry, that was a sweeper, but he hung it right at the top of the zone. As soon as the back connected with the ball, you could hear Lumerladey go dirt dog Durbin. We love dirt dog derbin over here. That made it a five nothing game. Mona with the base hit after that, couldn't keep anything going there. But ninth inning you were able to keep things going there. So Guard, will you're with Walks said, he gets on hit by pitch. Also, I mean, is it just me or am I noticing that with Soguard batting lead off here today, even though so Guard didn't get a hit in four abs. I mean, listen, the offense ended up coming through here today. I said this yesterday. I feel like this offense is better with Masa batting like fifth or six. I don't know coincidence, I don't know if that's just me. I like Massa batting in that spot. I'm okay with Soguard leading off for now, and then when Roman comes back, hopefully that that will he will be good to go and he can go right back into that leadoff spot. I'm good with that. Also, Rushman had a day off here today. Forgot to mention that as well. So nice to see the Red Sox getting the job done here today even without Rushman. But bases loaded here, Wilson with a liner to Jimenez. He got robbed at a shortstop, but then Masa with a sackfly and then Durbin coming through yet again.
Speaker 2: Well the Red Sox blew up. There's a line shot base that'll chase in another run and to score Sadan Rafaela. That is a five RBI day for the Durbinator.
Speaker 1: The first five RBI game for Caleb Durban in his career. He had four RBIs against the White Sox just a little bit ago. But the most rbi is in a game for Caleb Durban in his short career up to this point. You gotta love it again. Twelve home runs on the gear that is now a new career high form sixty RBIs. And unfortunately you even though Caleb Durban had himself a good day here today, he did go three for five, had five RBIs. This was tough. This was tough for player of the game here today. I mean, I think you gotta go Peyton totally. Can you can we share the award? Could we do a co player of the game here today? But Peyton totally in the end, he played stopper. You know, you go back to Crochet last year, right, Crochet was the stopper time and time again. When you hit, you know, you lose a couple in a row, You lose a few in a row. When Crochet was on the mound, you felt good about that, getting snapped and getting back on the right track. Right totally here today played that role. He's been amazing over the last two starts, going back to the Dodgers game, He's gone nineteen and the third innings picks el Ray below a one point five fip in the I got the numbers actually right here. I just made a post. Let me actually pull that up here, Peyton Totley. Over his last three outings, he's two and zero nineteen and a third innings pitched El Ray at a one point three to five fit at a two point five zero eleven point two strikeouts per nine, one point eight walks per nine. But I still want to show some love to Caleb Durban obviously. I mean, it was a great day for him. You know what, let me actually do this, Let me actually do this because I want to show love for Caleb durban because man, oh man, you needed that. And the big thing with Durbin here today that it's not just the great game that he had, but it was also just giving the Red Sox some breathing room, just creating that separation, you know, just giving them just you know, taking the weight off their shoulders a little bit. You just felt like, oh, there was just pressure and obviously it was a close game. You know, you just needed that. So yeah, big day for Durbin here today, but just put everyone at ease. And yeah, totally amazing day and obviously help put us at ease as well, but Durbin just creating that separation in the end, big day for him. Good day defensively as well, but overall for Durbin on the yearies and again, you know this is taking into account that the first couple of months hitting two fifty three, seven thirty two? Ops? Man, what was it like May twenty seventh, the before he came back off the bench and he got himself going that ops I believe was below five hundred if I remember correctly, and it's at a seven thirty two, hitting two fifty three, seven thirty two ops, twelve homers, sixty RBIs and ninety eight WRC plus. And you know, also under the radar, fourteen stolen bases. That's not bad. And you know what, how many did he have last year? Let me pull this up really quick. Last year he had he had eighteen stolen bases last year with the Brewers. He is four away from tying that. So, honestly, I mean, why couldn't Caleb Durban finished with a fifteen to twenty season. I mean, I'm just saying. I mean, he's getting there. I mean, right now, he's setting obviously it's just a second year, but setting career highs. Caleb derban Man, Caleb Derbt, everybody, we're gonna get to the pirates here in just a little bit. We're gonna get to the pirates here. We got a lot of people here in the chat. What's going on? Everybody? What's going on? How we doing? Griff and Brian? How we doing Chris? What's going on Griff and Brian? In the chat? There's nothing that separates Anthony as a leadoff except I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm hoping Tracy will force Anthony to do leadoff hitter things. Yeah, I think I think Roman is. I would imagine he's gonna be the lead off guy. I was wondering at one point if you could see Adley in the leadoff spot, because he's a guy that just works, counts well, he gets on base. But obviously Roman he does that too. You know, I did speculate about ADLEI thinking at one point, okay, you know, because Roman, obviously he's missed a lot of time, do you put him right back into the leadoff spot. I don't know, but I remember at Famwayfest when I asked Roman, you know where he likes to hit in the order? He told me, as long as he's in the lineup, he's good with it. But for him, he did say that he liked leading out of the leadoff spot. He just said like he felt like. I can't remember what he said exactly, I'd have to go back and and look at the clip, but saying something along the lines like he likes being the guy to get things going, you know. So Roman, obviously the numbers speak for themselves. I imagine he's gonna be into the leadoff spot. When he comes back. That's what I'm thinking. John Caleb Gerbin twenty twenty, I'm all about it. Can he get eight more home runs before the end of the year. I mean, he's got more than a month here. He's gonna have to he's gonna have to turn on the jets a little bit with the home runs. But hey, if he gets on the hots, if he gets hot with the power, why not. I'd love to see a twenty twenty season. That'd be amazing. So everybody, we are going to take a quick break here. We aren't gonna take a quick break, but don't forget. Voicemail is open here today again. The number is on the screen. Number is on the screen. If you'd like to leave a voicemail, go for it here. Number is three two one two zero nine twenty one ninety nine. We'll get to the voicemails by the end of the show here today, but really quick, get to take a quick break. We'll be right back here.
Speaker 3: Let's talk Fabletics, shall we. They have apparel for every season. We're wearing it as we talk about it. It's soft, it's comfortable. I wear it on the show sometimes on FT. What else do you love about it, krats.
Speaker 4: Well, I have it on right now, and I'm all about quality. But you know what, you know how good your clothes are when you're a parent and your kids keep stealing all of it. My daughter stole the sweatshirt, my son sole one of my t shirts. So it's got to be nice looking.
Speaker 3: And if it gets a little bit chillier then it's layering season and they've got layers for the fall. Shop now at fabletics dot com slash foul to get seventy to eighty percent off everything when you sign up as a new VIP. Take a quick style quiz and be sure to select foul when prompted to unlock this offer. This is a limited time offer, so do not wait again. That's fabletics dot Com slash foul for seventy to eighty percent off everything as a new VIP.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, let's get to the next series, shall we. We got the Pittsburgh Pirates coming to town for the next game. We've got Jake Bennett going up against Bubbick Chandler. You get you just love seeing love seeing the young pitching matchups.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Bubback Chandler one of the top pitching prospects in the game coming into the year. Jake Bennett is obviously emerged this year. But taking a look at the picturing matshups for the series here, the Pittsburgh Pirates have been struggling as of like, actually, really quick, Before we get to these pitching backshups, let's take a look at the current standings. Let's see what's going on. Obviously, the Reds picking up the win here today, the Yankees dropping one, and now looking at the wild card. As of right now, Yankee is still a few games ahead of the Red Sox for the first wildcard spot. The Tigers have thrusted themselves into the third wildcard spot, into a tie with the Texas Rangers as we speak, and that's without Derek schoobl That is amazing. But looking at the Pittsburgh Pirates in the Central, they're in dead last. They're fifty nine and sixty four. There is no hope for the NL Central for them, But in the Wildcard, not a lot of hope. They're either five and a half games out. It's it's crazy. It's crazy how the Bay, the game of baseball can go. The Pirates were looking really good at one point and then they ran in some injuries, the bullpen was inconsistent. They made a lot of moves for the bullpen. They actually like completely revamped that bullpen at the deadline. But they've been dropping a lot of games there, three and seven in their last ten. So hey, you got two teams that haven't been playing as well lately. But with the Pirates, you always got to watch out for the starting pitching and you got some good ones coming up. Like we said, Bubback Chandler going up against Jake Bennett here in game one, Sonny Gray going up against Jared Jones, who remembers when Jared Jones was like the hot name for the Red Sox at one point. Who remembers that going back, not this past offseason, but the offseason before that. So Jared Jones, he's got an electric rar. I'm not having a great year, but definitely a lot of talent there. And Game three you got Paul Skeins, the reigning Sy Young winner, going up against Patrick Sandoval. Another bit of a you know, bit of a mismatch here, right, you know, Sandoval going up against Dylan Cease a little bit ago, a couple of games ago, and now he's got Paul Skeens, so back to back two of the top pictures in the game. Skins, though, has not had the same success that he's had over the last couple of years. E Al Ray is at a three point eighty eight. The FIP is a full run lower at a two point nine to nine. But the big talking point with Skeins this year has been the vel The Velo is down on average over back in twenty twenty four, he was averaging ninety nine miles an hour twenty twenty five. Last year he was averaging ninety eight miles an hour, so still very good, but this year he's down to around ninety seven miles an hour on average, and that Velo has been coming down over the course of the season. People have been wondering if he could be dealing with some kind of an injury or something. But I mean, overall, the numbers have still been very good. Twenty five games, one hundred to thirty four and two thirds innings pitched, eleven strikeouts per nine, that's higher than it was last year. He is walking a few more guys two and a half walks per nine compared to two walks per nine last year, and he's giving up a couple of more home runs. Now, if we're looking at the game log, he's definitely not been as sharp over the last month or so, So do take into account, right, they are still good numbers, but lately not as hot. Last start against Miami, he went five innings, five hits, He gave up a homer, but one earned. He gave up three earned against the Brewers over five he walked four, struck out six. Before that, he gave up five earned against the Reds, walked four and before that. Back on July twenty fifth, he went five and a third. He struck out eleven against the Cubs, but he gave up five earned. So he's just not been as sharp over the last month or so. I mean, you can even go back to the begin since the beginning of July. On July first, against the Phillies, he gave up eight earned over four innings. Since the beginning of July, he has an ERA of a five point six y two. The FIP is at a three point five to eight. That's better, but the command hasn't been as crisp. He's still getting a good amount of swing and miss, but yeah, Skeins, I don't know, he's just he's not looking like the same guy. And you know what, since I'm on the subject, we'll do previews for each of these pictures as we go into those games. But looking at the stat cast for Skeens here, I'm interested in this. I want to see what this looks like. I mean, you still got a lot of reds, but he's giving up a lot more hard contact. He's still getting a lot of chase, a lot of whiffs, good amount of strikeouts, he's not walking a ton of guys. Still expected numbers still look very good, but eggs of Vlow's middle of the road barrel rate, hard hit rate. So yeah, I mean, I don't know. Guys are just able to get into him a little bit more here teeing off on him a little bit more so. Regardless, it's still Paul Skeens who remembers last year Roman Anthony hitting a home run off Skeens that was electric. Unfortunately lost that one, So what can you do? That was the debut of Peyton Tolly. Paul Skeen's going up against Peyton Totley pretty fun. But Bubback Chandler taking a look at the numbers with him, e Al Ray and fip In the low fours. I mean, he's gonna give you a lot of v low. He's gonna give you stuff. The command has not been go with him this year, right around five walks per nine, eight strikeouts per nine. So or sorry, that's Bubbuck Chandler, I apologize, not Jared Jones. Bubbock Chandler, e Alray and FIP in the low fours. So you're gonna look to take advantage of the bad command with Bubback Chandler and then Jared Jones e al Ray out of five, FIP a full run lower out of four. He's gonna get a good amount of strikeouts right around ten per nine. Okay, Walker eight three per nine, but he's giving up a lot of home runs one and a half home runs per nine. So you know, Bubba Chandler, Jared Jones good stuff. But you know these guys are still very young, still working on fine tuning things right. And then obviously, like we said, Paul Sken's going game three now. Looking at the Pittsburgh Pirates lineup here again, they've had a lot of injuries. Right Connor Griffin, top prospect come in the game coming into the year, but he's been out for a little while you had Ryan O'Hearn, he went down with quatter injury. A little bit, Ago O'Neil Cruz went down with an injury, a hand injury if I remember correctly, he went down a little while back. So yeah, I mean they've been trying to fill in the gaps here. I mean, you know, Brian Reynolds, this is a guy who's having himself a very good year. Brandon Low has been a really good pick up for them. You know, Nick and Zalez is pretty solid in the middle of the order there, jacobins Zales. You know, they picked him up a little while back from the White Sox as Merle and Valdez. You know, there's definitely potential with him, but hasn't fully gotten it. Going Spencer Horwitz out of the leadoff spot, he's gonna be a guy that gets on base. But other than that, you know that they've been struggling with the offense, right. And you know, like I said at the bullpen, they did add a lot of good arms, right, Luke Weaver was a big addition. You added Camille Duval, Kirby Yates in there, you added like backer as well, So you know, I mean there are good arms in this bullpen. So I'm looking to see, you know, if we can get to these you know, to these starters here Bubback Shannon and Jared Jones and not having amazing years. So let's sef you can get to these guys in schemes. While he is still one of the best pictures in baseball, is on a bit of a down stretch over the last month or so. So I'm looking to do some damage against the Pirates rotation here in the next few games. So we'll see how that goes. Alrighty, do we got any voicemails? Any voicemails? We got a voicemail, We've got a voicemail. Let's play this. What do we get?
Speaker 4: Hey, Robbie swar here, gonna be going to PNC Park tomorrow to watch the Pirate Pirates talks for my Big four.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just want to say, you look out the center field, look for a guy in red jersey waving high to you. Take care. I'm gonna look for that. I'm gonna look for that. That's awesome. We gotta we gotta do more of that. If if there's ever anyone in the chat, like going to a game or whatever, tell me where you are and we'll see if we can pick you up on the camera. That'd be pretty funny and I and I can maybe put you here on the on the show and can be like, hey, look it's it's one of the people from the chat, one of our members. So art Man, thank you and enjoy that PNC park. Awesome park. Well, I can't say that from experience. It looks awesome. I would love to go. I do have a couple of friends in Pittsburgh. Maybe one day I can go. I'm eventually gonna I would like to hit every ballpark by the uh but by the time it's all said and done for me, that is a life goal for me. I'd like to go to every single ballpark. P and C definitely up there for sure. I mean, it looks awesome there. My dad he went, I don't know what hotel he stayed at, but he had P and C right outside his window. It looked amazing. So I'd love to go there one day. That's awesome. Oh, Jacob in the chat going to the Rangers series, Okay, all right, yeah man, I'm hoping to go to the Marlin series coming up. I did put in for credentials we'll see if I get approved. I don't know. I don't know the Rays, even though they let me in twice last year, they didn't let me in this year. I don't know. I don't know the Red Sox. They're very tight with their credential process. I mean that they they let me in for famway Fest, but for games, you know, they're pretty tight with that. They usually let the you know, people that work with the print media, you know, the newspapers and whatnot online, right, So, I don't know. We'll see if the Marlins let me in. I'm hoping that they can at some point. I I don't want to give it away. I don't want to give it away. I do have a player interview that is looking like it's in the cards at some point. We've just got to figure out a way to set it up. If I can go to Miami, that would be. If I can get approved for that, then that would be a great place to do it. We'll see if I get approved, we'll see. But Jacob amazing Stadium, Robbie in Texas. I gotta go to Global Life. I'm sure it's an amazing park. I mean, brand new a few years now. So yeah, Danny and the chat Pirates ballpark looks unbelievable. Yeah, uh, lewis going to the Yankee Series in enemy territory. I actually did go to the new Yankee Stadium back in twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen, one of those years. I mean, listen, it was Enemy territory. But the ballpark is beautiful, Like, it looked amazing. I was like, wow, like, hey, I hate this place. But at the same time, it looked really nice. You know, you're getting all these new parks, you know, getting built. Kansas City, They're gonna be getting a new park eventually. I'm sure that's gonna be amazing. Obviously, Las Vegas they're gonna be opening that up. I'm sure that one's gonna be ridiculous. But but yeah, anyway, got to get gotta get to some games out there. We got a couple of super chats. Let's get to I think we had a couple of super chats. Let me pull these up here. I could have sworn while I'm pulling these up. Ladies and gentlemen, if you can't hit the like button, we've been struggling with the likes as of late. If you can help us. We're only at thirty six as of right now. If we can get to a Hungary by the end of the show, that'll be amazing. All right, here we go. We had a couple of super chats. I could have sworn we had super chats in here. I could have sworn a super chat popped up on my screen. I guess we don't have any superchats? Can you in the chat? Can you tell me if you saw a super chat earlier? I could have sworn I saw something. Let me see if I can pull it up this way one second, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, I could have sworn we had. I thought I saw one. Um, I guess not. Maybe I'm going crazy, all right, I think maybe I'm going crazy. I'm not seeing it, all right, Oh, Jacob, Okay, nothing, I don't know. Maybe something else popped up on screen. You all know me. I have a potato for a brain. So let me check any voicemails here. We are good on the voicemails, we are good. But, ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna get out of here. I'm gonna get out of here. Hey, you know what. It was a tough series, obviously, you know, you don't like losing three out of four. It was frustrating the offense. It's been just very frustrating over the last week or so. But hey, you got the job done here today and you had a great outing from Peyton Toley. You needed a stopper, Caleb Durban coming through in the end. You needed that. Hey, better late than ever, and hopefully while you were hoping that ninth inning yesterday would lead to you know, good momentum here today. Obviously we didn't get it until the end, but hey, you know what, let's keep this going here. Let's keep this going. They seem to have a bit more energy here today. Let's see if they can take this into Pittsburgh and keep this offense going and get back on the right track here. I'm not saying we got to win fifteen games in a row, but let's let's hope this is the last losing streak for the rest of the year. So Chris and the chat, Robbie, when is your next time at Feenway? Not exactly sure. I would like maybe, you know, if an opportunity comes up by the end of the season. Maybe, I don't know. I would say more likely, probably not going to be there this season because it's just not a lot of time left. But you know, i'd love to say fenway Fest, but who knows, you know, with the upcoming potential lockout CBA negotiations, who knows how that how that would even work for Femway Fest, I don't know. But anyway, I imagine they're gonna be playing some baseball at some point next year. So I would like to get to Fenway Park by next season at least, So everybody, I'm out of here. I'm out of here. If you cant of the way out, hit the like button for me, subscribe if you're new, and we'll see it tomorrow for Pittsburgh