Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo just hilarious. Good morning, Charlamagne, the Guide Peace to the planet. Yes, what day it is? Yes, what day it is? Good morning? How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 3: I feel blessed, black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, you go to court.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going for today, Okay, you got.
Speaker 2: When I got in here.
Speaker 4: Earlier, was like, you look like a flooding's indigestion. Looks so cool, And I was like, yo.
Speaker 2: Shut up what oh? Yes, he is so funny.
Speaker 5: But last night I went to this woman's dinner. It was a tarajip Ins's dinner. You know, they got the new film coming out, Tyler Perry Straw.
Speaker 4: It's on Netflix or whatever. And it was a nice event.
Speaker 5: It was at Blackpoo restaurant in the middle of New York City.
Speaker 4: Kwaime ta yo, yes, and you know, yes and amazing.
Speaker 6: Yo, beautiful place. They got so good.
Speaker 2: But you really don't like Caribbean food, because they do like Caribbean and Africa yeah, but it was. It was so good. If it's made right, Yo, it was so good.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what nothing was because you know, it was so bougie it looked so but it was so good.
Speaker 4: It was seasoned right itself, that oxtail.
Speaker 2: It was off the bone. Yes, I love I love that place.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the people. I saw Gail King last night, Sherry, Charie Shepherd.
Speaker 2: I always say nobody, I know, nobody couldn't hush it now.
Speaker 5: Samren Hall was up in there, the Mallory, Ni Tori Know and all of them man like.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: I know I'm leaving some people, but it was. It was a room full of like just beautiful black women.
Speaker 4: You were just you know, empowering each other. And see on the Sailor was there.
Speaker 2: It was. It was amazing. Dope.
Speaker 6: So y'all were just talking about the movie.
Speaker 5: Or just they got us there, hyped us up, showed us the trailer. I said, where's the movie? They showed us the trailer. No, the movie looked good. Sianna plays a cop, uh Saraji. You know, she plays a mom struggling. You know what I'm saying. You know, it's the whole.
Speaker 6: How's Oursiana doing She's doing good.
Speaker 2: She's doing good.
Speaker 5: She looked good, good, happy, everything she good.
Speaker 2: She got a lot of things going on.
Speaker 3: So Tyler Perry, do not stop, boy, Tyler, keep a movie.
Speaker 2: This looks good.
Speaker 6: Dope dope, dope, dope. Salute to all those women. It's a lou to chef car may At tattooa an amazing place if you ever come to New York City. Like I said, it's like a five star Michelan restaurant or whatever the star is. It's up there. It's hard to get in to make a reservation early. But the food and the vibes.
Speaker 2: Are just the drink.
Speaker 6: Yes, and my wife loved that spot.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, Snoop dog will be joining us this morning, living the Icon Living Snoop Dogg will be here. Is it a crime? His album comes out tomorrow, so we're gonna be kicking it with Snoop and play some joints off the album.
Speaker 3: And you know it's a mental health aware in this month. So we have a good sister, doctor Judith Joseph joining us. She has a new book, High Functioning, Overcome Your Hidden Depression and Claim Your Joy, which is out now, that's right, well.
Speaker 6: Let's get the show cracking. We got front page news a lot to discuss. I'm sure the.
Speaker 2: Latest with Laura.
Speaker 6: We got a lot of breakdowns with Diddy because it went crazy yesterday.
Speaker 2: Now Jesus, all right.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about It's breakfast OOCOD Morning Morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess, Hilarry Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Ah, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been eliminated from the NBA playoffs to pay all. The Paces beat them last night, one fourteen, one oh five.
Speaker 2: And the Cavaliers were a number one seed. It's cool.
Speaker 3: Number one seed, you know, sets the stage for Lebron go back and play his final year in Cleveland. Maybe get maybe, get them over the top, get them back to the Easter Conference Finals one last time next year.
Speaker 2: You think so? Maybe? I mean that'd be a good story storyline.
Speaker 6: The Thunder beat the Nuggets last night, one twelve, one oh five, OKC leaves that series three two. I actually like the fact that the Paces actually beat them. I think the Knicks have a better chance of beating the Paces to beating the Cast.
Speaker 2: But what's going on Bugain.
Speaker 4: Ain FW. Somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: President Trump is visiting the Middle.
Speaker 5: East, yeah, saying the future of the region is quote commerce not chaos. He spoke to or He spoke at a Saudi US investment forum in Riad, and Trump told the audience that Iran is the greatest threat to the peace in the Middle East, and he also said he's offering the regime a better path forward. Let's take a listen to President Trump's comments from that event.
Speaker 7: Today reaffirmed this important bond, and we take our relationship closer, stronger and more powerful than ever before. The biggest and most destructive of these forces is the regime in Iran, which is caused unthinkable suffering in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Iraq, Yemen, and beyond that they cannot have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 5: So Trump signed a six hundred billion dollar economic pledge with Saudi Arabia. This is the first stop on his four day trip to the region. Today would be day two. Now the Trump is focused on investment, with several deals and agreements expected to be announced over the course of this trip. He also added that Iran, well you heard it in the audio, where Iran will never have a nuclear weapon. The President also made an announcement lifting sanctions on Syria.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 7: I will be ordering the cessation of sanctions against Syria in order to give them a chance.
Speaker 2: At great this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Trump, So, the White House says Trump met with Syrian leader Ahmad al Sharah in Riad and was joined by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Ben Salaam, with Turkey's president joining by phone.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: The White House statement says that Trump thanked those two leaders for their friendship and told Al Shara that he has a tremendous opportunity to do something historic for his country.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Trump also added his administration is also opening communication channels with the new regime that Alstad the former dictator Bashar al Sahad, and report that the president will speak what he did speak with the leader of Syria again, also warned again that Iran uh needs to talk to the US about a peace steal.
Speaker 3: Moving on, they rolled, they rode the red carpet oft for Trump yesterday too. You saw the h You saw the custom mobile McDonald's form.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen that and I had a question. You know, we talked about it. Yesterday. But they said that that jet that they were gifting him, Is that a gift for him personally or is that a gift for Is that.
Speaker 2: The new Air Force One? I was just coming to knock it off. He gets it, He gets it, He gets it when he gets out of office. That's his.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, I didn't know what that's what I was asking.
Speaker 2: To spin it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the administration that did say that he was going to use it as Air Force one under his administration. But after to Charlemagne's point, after, uh, he's going to get it, and they said they're going to put it on display at his Presidential museum or Presidential Library center. So yeah, so he keeps that, Okay, Yeah, he keeps it. Secretary of State Marco Rubio. Now he will head to Turkey later this week for peace talks to begin peace talks with Ukraine and Russia. Now, the direct talks between Russia and Ukraine will not be the first, or it will be the first since early weeks of the war.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to President Trump talking about.
Speaker 7: That talks are being held in Turkey later this week, probably on Thursday, and they could produce some pretty good results.
Speaker 2: Our people are going to.
Speaker 9: Be going there, Marco's going to be going there.
Speaker 5: So Ukrainian President Zelenski said he will be available to meet with Russian President Putin, but Putin has not yet said if he was going to travel to Turkey.
Speaker 4: So we will.
Speaker 5: Continue to keep you posted on all of these international stories as they seem to impact the world, and of course, and how they will impact us here on the home front.
Speaker 4: At seven a m.
Speaker 5: We'll get into that cutter and that jet and all that stuff too, because ram Paul had something to say, and he's the GOP. He's a long party lines with Trump and he doesn't like the fact that Trump is going to be accepting this gift. So we'll get into that at seven.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone line to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this Hey.
Speaker 11: It's a Stephane McCloud out of a Long Island, New York.
Speaker 6: Steph farn will suck get it off your chest, you know.
Speaker 11: Hey, good morning, Good morning, DJ, good morning.
Speaker 2: Peace, peace, good morning morning.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say, after going up three yrk mix again, going on three to one against the defending Campons, the Boston Southist, I think that Jail and Bronson should be mad for New York.
Speaker 2: I don't think you got time. But I'm with you.
Speaker 6: But you know what, as a Knick fan, as a die hard, long time Nick fan, you know what. I'm just quiet right now, stephan I'm just quiet because sometimes when we talk too much, we we we fake ourselves out of it. Let's just be quiet. Everything is falling into place. Cleveland just lost.
Speaker 2: We I think we got a better chance of beating the paces we are now. You can't say that though, Hey, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 11: But I don't care what nobody's saying, Nick than five. It's late in the city. Hey them God, no Achilles, he did he walked up in the city. Five.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got you, said five?
Speaker 3: God nowadays, and everybody saying diddy, they just didn't he said, he said, Nick now you're saying nick, but listen, Uh, don't sleep on anybody. The Cave is the number one seed. I know, but what pace is? What number six? Yeah, but we ain't beat the cas Hey, listen, what is don't matter in the NBA the playoffs. Not in the playoffs, Jalen Brunt and I think he the most cut.
Speaker 11: Players in the NBA. You know, going into the fourth quarter when the Knicks is down fire, they got the lead, you know what the win?
Speaker 6: All right, we'll have a good one.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: Here go ne putting the cart before the horse. Somebody just relaxed, be a little quiet. We're gonna be calm just for a little bit.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 13: Who's this?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 3: This is name from that?
Speaker 6: Name from that? What's up? Get off your chest?
Speaker 13: We're going off. How you doing so of money?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 13: How you doing chess? That's good? That's good. Hey, I'm letting you know.
Speaker 8: We're gonna know.
Speaker 13: You like truck drivers. I'm a truck driver, big dog.
Speaker 6: I don't like trunk drivers. I say salute to.
Speaker 2: Salute to them. Trump drivers. You like Trump?
Speaker 13: All right, Well I'm gonna give you a little example.
Speaker 2: He shut up.
Speaker 13: Whatever. Hey, heymy you said that you think y'all got a better chance on.
Speaker 3: Beating us, beating the Patients over over the Cavaliers.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 6: I think the Cavaliers was was a great squad.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, but the number one seed. The Pace is number four. But that's what I'm saying. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 6: We got a better chance of beating the Paces, and Paces.
Speaker 2: Just showed you that's not accurate. They just both gave well up.
Speaker 6: I mean the Calves the Messaga. I think we fear better with the Paces than the Calves.
Speaker 2: I don't know what every.
Speaker 13: You gotta look at it like this.
Speaker 8: We beat the best big man in the game. We beat the best team in the league. Come on, man, give us something credit. I know y'all from New York, and everything in New York is supposed to be bigger and better than everything else.
Speaker 11: We got this this year.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I'm a New York fan and I'd rather I'd rather play against the Pacers than the Cavalets. I ain't taking nothing from the Paces, y'all get busy, but I'd rather play off. Y'all took us out last year.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's the playoffs. You never know.
Speaker 3: The Celtic, the Celtics said to themselves, I'd rather play the next and we beat them four times.
Speaker 6: Lightre and you see what happened. Thank you, brother man.
Speaker 13: Y'all stay blu and uh he enjoying y'all the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: Y'all have a good time to be safe for the roads. Brother all right, thanks man, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, right ray yo, Charlemagne, yady, what up are wely? This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 13: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 5: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We live.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 6: Who's this every trap rama?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That's what's up baby, Charlamagne?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 14: Trapped?
Speaker 2: You doing?
Speaker 8: Calling this morning so I could say, you know, a happy related Mother's.
Speaker 13: Day to all my girls, Jess, you know, happy related Mother's.
Speaker 11: Day to you, my girl. Thank you, boo, Charlamagne, you much to the ball. It's happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: To you two baby, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I think you should tell men Happy Mother's Day because we make women mothers.
Speaker 2: But do you say get the mother's on Father's Day? Yeah, you should lift up make.
Speaker 11: I do want to say a special Happy Mother's Day to someone. I don't think I've never mentioned this, but I was one of the first ones she told. But Happy Mother's Day to my friend, my little bestie, Taylor Hayes. It is her first Mother's Day. So I'm just so excited for her. I'm gonna be a gunkle y'all.
Speaker 13: Uncle, Uncle, that's right there telling me in the gunkle y'all.
Speaker 3: Hey, back in the ninety they wouldn't let the gunkle around the kids.
Speaker 8: Good bye track and about my gig opened around me.
Speaker 2: You ain't been the same thing.
Speaker 11: Oh God, But I do want to say Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful friend Taylor. That's her first one.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so happy for her. Yes, we're happy for Taylor to have a good one. Brother. She already stressing her poor baby daddy out. That's all right, he.
Speaker 6: Deserves he deserves it. You gotta hold that baby for for a long time.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: The poor pe man were praying for p Man.
Speaker 13: Hello this early good morning. This is James coming from North Carolina.
Speaker 6: James n see what I've get off your chest?
Speaker 13: Brother? Yeah, man, have y'all seen that a plane that give me being given a trump by the Sietist? Man?
Speaker 2: We haven't seen it, but we heard about it.
Speaker 13: I've seen PA two of the inside.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 13: That thing is like a flying mansion. I mean it's nicely than most people's homes.
Speaker 6: It's four than some million.
Speaker 2: I mean, Air Force one is the same thing. But yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 13: Yeah, now, man, this thing has an upstairs nine uh working showers or I mean nine working bathrooms with some of them having showers in them.
Speaker 2: You ain't never seen the inside of air Force one. Air Force one is the same thing.
Speaker 13: I mean, I've seen the inside of the Air Force war and this thing is like Uie Solomon.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, I believe you.
Speaker 13: Y'all seen it sooner or later.
Speaker 3: Well, we shouldn't see it at all, you know, because excepting gets from foreign nations is unconstitutional, you know, as Nicki Haley said, Yeah, it's just never a good practice. And you know, and this is Nicky Haley who's a Republican. She said, if this were Biden, we'd be furious.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, let's see she was right about that man and some people are concerned that the plane is gonna be buged with like uh wire.
Speaker 6: And they got that plane. They got that early plan one time, I.
Speaker 2: Said, but you don't know that I said that earlier this week.
Speaker 3: This is the same group that that that funnest terrorist organizations like that plane could be bugged. That plane could be a bomb fall. You know, we know they can't just make that plane fall out the sky when they want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we may s get it off your chest. He got that plane.
Speaker 3: Remember on barbershop with Ice Cube had Oprah's guest house on his wall.
Speaker 2: Who got that plane on his way?
Speaker 6: He said, he got a they got a shower eight hundred and five eight five one o five. Now we got the ladist with Lauren.
Speaker 2: We did so.
Speaker 15: Cassie took the stand for the first day yesterday. I'll know, she's a prosecution star witness. A lot of people feel like she didn't get the job done, but I actually think the prosecution took a win yesterday. We're on the stand and we want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were in court yesterday. Now what's the outfit today for court?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is Milano d rouge.
Speaker 15: And I don't even know what the bottom okay, because yeah, they're like it's like an Instagram brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, really nice though.
Speaker 15: Yes, and their shape really well, right, but it's so comfortable today, I had to get a little comfortable.
Speaker 2: Okay, I still look professional, thank you.
Speaker 6: Laura la Rosa is in court all week long at the Diddy case, and we'll talk to her next. It don't go anywhere. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club Morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 4: I'm the lone girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on this la The latest with Lauren la Rosa sack.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of every time.
Speaker 2: It's the ladies on the Breakfast Club to me.
Speaker 15: So it's week two of Diddy's trial here in New York, and Day two kicked off with Cassie, who was the star witness for the prosecutors, taking the stand Now, a lot of people feel like Cassie dropped the ball yesterday with her testimony, but I do not agree whatsoever. Cassie got on the stand and she detailed everything from the you know, the first day that they met to the time that they spent together, her twenty first birthday where they she that was her first time kissing, and she admitted that she didn't want to kiss him, that she felt, you know, just very she felt, she didn't know how to feel, She felt confused, she was young, she was crying. She set the scene early for the power dynamic of you know, this big mogul who was supposed to be helping me in music, who had such a big life that she just uncontrollably fell in love with and things got bigger than her.
Speaker 6: That was seventeen year age difference, correct, Yes.
Speaker 15: And that was the narrative, and they were together, for those who don't know, for ten to eleven years. Now, after she details a lot of the background, she starts going into the things that a lot of us wanted to know about. So they talked to her about the freak Offs, and what she says about the free COFs is that Diddy allegedly was in control. She says that you know he would it was very well choreographed, like it was almost when she was describing it, I was like, it sounds like he was shooting a.
Speaker 2: Music video active producer. No for real, for real.
Speaker 15: She says that, you know, there were certain supplies that they would have, right, so they would do like candles as the lighting and it would always be like Glade or there was another brand that she mentioned, because he wanted it to.
Speaker 4: Smell a certain way.
Speaker 15: And then she says, then she says that they would get extra linens and we've heard this story, but she said that because we heard before that there were extra linens because the sheets. So what she said was she was actually she was actually made to have freak co offs during her period and so there would be blood on a lot of the sheets and she said she didn't of course didn't want to do that, but she was being made to do that allegedly. And she also alleged that there'd be urine on the sheets, and we've heard testimony about the urine and why that those things happened allegedly. And baby oil. She said that every they would oil up so much that was like a big thing. For puff allegedly like you had to be oiled that every five minutes. They were like, just reoiling.
Speaker 3: Because you want you to look like a shiny suit because glistens and the sexiness of baby.
Speaker 2: Oil on listen, like them shiny suits you used to wear in the nineties.
Speaker 4: This is so sad, I guess so.
Speaker 15: And then when we were speaking talking about the urine, you know, she she talked about that in one of the free calls because it asked her, you know, we opened up our testimony or our opening statement, the prosecutors talking about, you know, you alleging that there was a male escort that was made to pee or I'm sorry that urinate on you.
Speaker 2: Urinate on you?
Speaker 4: Can you detail that? So she starts to detail that.
Speaker 15: She says that at one point she was choking obvious reasons, and they asked, well, why didn't you just ask them to stop?
Speaker 4: And when I say them, she updated us, this is why.
Speaker 2: Why would you Why would't you just move out?
Speaker 15: The Basically they just asked, like, you know, at this because it didn't sound like she was being held against her will at that point, like physically, so they're like, well, why would you just because she says she laid down with her hands up a lot of times and that when that was happening, because she didn't like it, and it was a lot going on. And she said that not only would the escorts do it, allegedly, Puff would join in as well. And she said when they would get to a point where it was too much for us, sometimes he would tell the escorts. Puff would all the escorts allegedly like, yo, all right, let's stop.
Speaker 4: Let's chill. So that's like, why would you just tell them to stop yourself?
Speaker 15: And she said, I mean, I'm laying on the floor and allegedly intoxicated by all these.
Speaker 4: Things, and it's two men standing over me.
Speaker 2: What am I going to do?
Speaker 6: So yeah, And so then the reason they asked that question is because they know the defense is going to ask that question. So they try to make sure that they asked questions that the defenser asked to, you know, make it more comfortable.
Speaker 15: Yeah, But she broke the freaks down the steps as well. She said that the first step was there was like masturbation, and they would have to do masturbation. It would be her in the escort and she would have to talk out loud and describe what she was seeing. She would have to be very descriptive because because allegedly Puffo wanted to hear that she said.
Speaker 4: He would be blindfolded.
Speaker 15: Right, No, not all the time, because once they got more comfortable with the escorts from what it seems like she's describing, the blind folds would come off and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're highlighted.
Speaker 15: I had to organize them better because I felt like yesterday I had a lot of information that I didn't get, so I organized them better highlights. I made notes in the back of important points to get to and here you can read these.
Speaker 2: In the courtroom. Yeah, that was a new notebook.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I bought a second one yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 15: So yeah, So that first step was the descriptive for a play, and then step two was the touching. Now, step two, she alleges, is that's when all the baby oil comes out. Step three is oral, and she says that a lot of times she would rush to get to the oral because she just wanted to get it over with, because she kept making a point of she didn't want to do this, she just was doing it because she was so in love. And she says she didn't want him to go and do it with anybody else.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 15: Step four was the actual intercourse where they would engage and you know, sex, And she said that sometimes Puff would just watch allegedly, but then she said other times he might join in if he were if they were really comfortable with the escort.
Speaker 6: Kids, Now you can't say that part he get a.
Speaker 15: Puff filatio, sorry, and the other escort having sex with her at the same time.
Speaker 4: Now, she did give us an update. I didn't know if I needed.
Speaker 15: She said that a lot of times after they would finish, the escorts would uh have a happy ending, and Puff would make her take that happy ending and rub it on his nipples and then they would engage in whatever they were going to do, just Cassie and Puff election.
Speaker 6: So his man milk on Puff's nipples.
Speaker 15: That's what Cassie is alleging that she that that Puff liked her to rub it on his chest and on his nipples.
Speaker 2: Jesus. And then so chocolate covered nipples with a seaman drizzle. We have to say glaze. Oh yeah, did he likes his nipples medium well with a semen glaze? Yeah.
Speaker 15: She said that anytime that she was having intercourse during the free cause by herself and Puff would just be allegedly listening or watching. He would then ask her about it after and very he'd be very descriptive, like he would ask her, how did the d feel?
Speaker 2: Did she rubbed the seeming in the nipples like a DJ scratches a record?
Speaker 6: Or keep going? Keep going?
Speaker 5: She didn't really specify why going right here, clown? Look, you said that she said she didn't want him to do it with anybody else? Is that because she didn't want anybody to endure any like the things.
Speaker 15: That she was doing on the way that she put his girlfriend like, what yes, the way that she put it, she said it on a stand. I was a very jealous girlfriend when it came to him other women, and she said, you know, this is this powerful rich man who she was so in love with. She felt vulnerable because he had shared this secret of these voyeurisms and freak go offs that he liked to do. She didn't want to want another woman coming in and sweeping up.
Speaker 4: In her place.
Speaker 15: And a lot of times, she alleges, and we saw actual text messages they brought up where she tried to tell him she didn't want to do a free cough, and he was like, Oh, okay, you're born. You're predictable. I'm sorry he said, you're predictable, but it was giving the effect of I don't want him to think I'm boring. I don't want him to think that I'm not down, So I'm going to just do it.
Speaker 3: So you know what somebody else, Yes, did did he like did he let the seamen cool off?
Speaker 2: Or does he like his semen's warm?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 15: Don't know answer to that, but I will say she mentioned that he sometimes like the oil to be warm, and they would do they would pour a wax on each other from the candles sometimes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Allegedly, the first day you were in court, you said, you know the you know, everybody in the court and the judges and the attorneys not to judge, the attorneys that were outside watching, and the press believe day one went to Diddy. So day two, what did they say in Day two went to prosecution or Diddy as well?
Speaker 4: People believe that it went to Diddy, But I would argue different.
Speaker 15: I will argue that day two went to the prosecution because even if you didn't feel like they gave you all the evidence they needed, which she gave a lot. She said that they hired these escorts. She said that they engaged in, you know, these sexual things with these escorts. She said, recipes, she said a lot yesterday. That sets them up for the landing. They just haven't landed the plane yet. And I think that, if anything, you walked away believing that this woman could have been taken advantage, say two.
Speaker 6: But they also said people were leasing during that the people were snapping and sleeping.
Speaker 15: It was that people felt like they were the prosecution was taking too long to get to the gut punch. That's how people felt because they spent so much time on their history on why she didn't do this. They kept asking her a lot of the same questions about the drugs they were taking. But what I think that the prosecution was building is they were building character around this witness. So you have this pregnant woman that you're looking at, and she was she barely cried. Right, I'm wrapping up right now. She's taking a stand against the day eight weeks.
Speaker 6: I'm just asking because she sement on the nipple, We're gonna bring this back on the nipples. What was the family's reaction, what was her husband's reaction. What was the courtroom's reaction when they said he liked the sement on the nipple.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're gonna were gonna bring it back in the next hour because there's there's a lot more uh well, wrapping up the free cars and then we're gonna go and she she watched. We watched the video with Cassie in court yesterday, so that was another video. Did you watch the video of the of the beating in the hotel? Those videos may not get played, but we'll talk about.
Speaker 6: That all right when we come back. We got front page new. This snoo will be joining us, and we'll get back to Diddy and the nipples and all thattin a little bit. It's the Breakfast Club. Go Morning Wake if you're like to end to the breakfast Club morning everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now. Last night NBA playoffs that done to beat the Nuggets one twelve, one oh five, paces beat the Cavaliers one fourteen to one five.
Speaker 2: Morning Morgan, well.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? Yes?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, let's get back into it.
Speaker 5: So Democrats aren't the only ones raising concerns about this Cutter jet. So Cutter is offering a four hundred million dollar jet to President Trump. GOP Senator Rand Paul he is along the lines of President Trump.
Speaker 4: He's from Kentucky.
Speaker 5: He says Trump has no business accepting a gift of this magnitude.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 17: The Constitution in Article two talks about the president can't take emolluments or gifts from foreign leaders, and so there is a provision in the Constitution says you can't do this. I think it's not worth the appearance of him propriety, whether it's improper or not, I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 5: Speaking from the White House on Monday, Trump said turning down a free jumbo jet would be quote stupid. Now Trump will fly to Cutter for a stay visit today, and the Arab nation is at the center of this controversy over this offer to give Trump this slavish jet. They're also expected to announce hundreds of billions of dollars in US investments.
Speaker 4: So Trump is like, I'll take the plane if y'all go ahead.
Speaker 2: And but it's it's it's unconstitutional. You cannot take the plane.
Speaker 3: The US Constitution prohibits government officials from accepting gifts from any king, prince of foreign state.
Speaker 2: Full stop. So you know we got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to stop having this conversation like, you know, maybe he can, maybe he can't. No, it's actually just unlawful to do He's not supposed to do it. It's unconstitutional.
Speaker 2: Who's been He hasn't done anything about the boat.
Speaker 6: Do you think this is going to change it?
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, who's going to check him?
Speaker 3: Booth? The American people should check them, the people, the elected officials to check because at the end of the day that every that president is beholden to the Constitution of the United States of America. If we're in a post constitutional society, I can't even begin to tell you how screwed we are.
Speaker 6: But we see a lot of the things that he did. So if he if he didn't follow the constitution to follow the laws before, what thinks we he gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Once again?
Speaker 3: If we're in a post constitutional society, I can't wait to tell y'all how screwed we are.
Speaker 2: Are we screwed? Okay?
Speaker 3: So are you ready to be a slave, because you know if we do, if we if we're just saying as the Constitution, I mean you're ready to because constitution ready to be considered three forms of a human?
Speaker 13: Again?
Speaker 5: No, well I never was, but no because you said a gun. But no, I'm not ready. I'm not ready for none of this.
Speaker 3: And ram Paul, you know, it's so funny when I gave donkey today Monday, it was Republicans who I saw talking speaking out against this way before Democrats, Laura Lumer, the Nikki Haley's and Rampauls like they know this is against the US Constitution.
Speaker 2: It's not lawful.
Speaker 3: It prohibits government officials from accepting gifts.
Speaker 2: It's so plain.
Speaker 4: So can he the fact that Republicans actually said that it was wrong?
Speaker 2: Could he fire them?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Could he? I'm gonna fire them you get elected for I'm sure he's not out that simple. I'm sure he's not out yeast him.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and hopefully they clocked that tee switching gears to immigration. A federal judge in Pennsylvania is now ruling that President Trump can in fact use the alien Enemies Act to to port alleged members of foreign terrorist organizations. This would allow the government to remove members of MS thirteen or the Venezuelan gang Trend Deagua, which the administration has designated as a terrorist group. Now, despite this, the judge has said authorities must give immigrants at least twenty one day's notice before they're deported, which has also been a long term argument in regarding to and regarding this administration and how they've been operating with deportations. Twenty one days is a lot for them. The ruling conflicts with findings by several other judges who have also ruled that the president does not have the power to you use the Alien Enemies Act to remove gang members. So, again to your point, Charlottmage, more stuff that's going to be stuck in the courts trying to figure out what's right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what's right and what's wrong.
Speaker 5: But it's a matter of clocking that tea and making sure that those who are operating in the wrong status are held accountable for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And nearly two.
Speaker 5: Dozen Democratic States Attorneys generals are suing President Trump over attempts to link some federal grants to immigration enforcement. This includes California Attorney General Rob Bonta, who says the lawsuits seek to stop the Trump administration from withholding transportation, homeland security, and emergency preparedness grants unless states enforce federal immigration laws. Let's take a listen to Attorney General Rob Bonta from California.
Speaker 18: We're suing President Trump for unlawfully imposing immigration enforcement requirements on billions of dollars in annual US Department of Transportation and US Department of Homeland Security grants. Be clear, the President doesn't have the authority to course state and local governments into using their resources for immigration enforcement. This is a blatantly illegal attempt to bully states into enacting Trump's in humane and illogical immigration agenda.
Speaker 4: So the two lawsuits were filed in a Rhode Island federal court on Tuesday that look to block the Trump administration's efforts to force the states to cooperate with immigration enforcement on a federal level or not receive federal funds. Now, the grants are for things like disaster relief, cybersecurity, and transportation. Albanta says sometimes these lawsuits take time, but in many of the lawsuits filed against the President in the last sixteen weeks. Success has come quickly.
Speaker 5: Now this group of twenty states that join the lawsuit also includes New Mexico, Minnesota, and of course you guys New York, where.
Speaker 4: Letitia James is the AG.
Speaker 5: So these are things that I'm going to continue to keep you guys posted on and that's your front page. New is following me on socials apt Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all very much.
Speaker 6: All right, now, when we come back, Snoop Dog will be joining us. That's right, Uncle Snoop will be here. This new album, is It a Crime is out tomorrow. We're gonna kick it with Snoops, So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the buildings. Indeed, Snoop, No Snoop, what's up with the icon, living man? How do you feel about working hard and hardly working?
Speaker 9: Happy to be back in the big Apple.
Speaker 6: Now with this album here Snoop?
Speaker 2: Is it a crime?
Speaker 6: Is it a crime? I feel like listening to the album like I don't know why, but it feels like you have something to prove, like you want to prove to people that you can you can rap, and you get busy, like, you know, listening to this album last time, I'm like, this ain't no just fun Snoop album. This is I want to show you guys, I can spit. I can rap too.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm a rapper, so we competitive.
Speaker 16: So when you're not hearing or singing, then you get to, you know, feeling like maybe I need to try one more time or get back into what I do. I'm an AMC and I love a rap. I love to make music and people love my voice and they love when I make great records. And when I don't make great records, people let me know that as well. So I hear all of that and it makes me say to myself, I should treat myself like a musician and not like a rapper, because if you're a musician, you can make music until you die, but when you're a rapper, they try to put a cap on you. So I'm in a musician mind state of you know, whatever feels good to you must be good for you. And when I make music sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: Good for you. What was missionary to you?
Speaker 16: Missionary was Doctor drean Snoop Dogg getting together for the first time in twenty some years, allowing Doctor Dre to produce Snoop Dogg for the first time. And what I mean by produce, I mean by producing, like say, first than I was an R and B singer and they'll present an R and B singer a song and say I need you to sing this song exactly like that.
Speaker 9: That's what missionary wants, songs being presented.
Speaker 16: Spirits of Doctor Dre driving and leading and producing Snoop Dogg for what he thought was best for him at the time. The first records that we did together, he was a producer.
Speaker 9: I was a rapper.
Speaker 16: I would rap, spit motion feel. He would take that and create it and make it into what it was. This was the first time that I was not writing my own material, allowing them to take the lead because I believe in Doctor Dre. And when he drives, I sit in the passenger seat. And that was a project that he drove. So I got back into my seat and let him drive.
Speaker 3: Do you think y'all y'all created an impossible an impossible bar for yourselves with the chronic with Doggy Style with two thousand and Absolutely.
Speaker 16: I don't think it's an impossible bar. I just think it's the times. You gotta understand. When those records came out, rap wasn't popular, so he wasn't fighting against four hundred rappers that was coming out with an album every day. And the sound that we had was original, it was unique, and it wasn't no mimicking or duplicating, So you had a chance to understand what real music sounded like. There's a cloud right now where it's a lot of music that sounds alike, a lot of artists that sounded like when I came up, it wasn't too rappers that sounded are like.
Speaker 9: I can name five that sounded like right now, and you can too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's not.
Speaker 9: A bad thing.
Speaker 16: It's just you was able to clearly see and hear what was great right now. You have to fight through so much to find out what's great. So to me, missionary is great when you catch up to it. If you don't catch up to it, then it ain't meant for people.
Speaker 6: Forget how much respect that you have for b ig Right. Listen to this album and I see you taking clips and bits of here, and it makes me realize, like, Damn Snoop really respected that man's craft and really loved him as an artist.
Speaker 9: But if you knew when he was alive he respected.
Speaker 2: My craft, I'm sitting on how to sell records like.
Speaker 16: Snoop ools, So it's it's mutual, like there's now there's nothing wrong with showing love, but back then it was frowned upon if I said I got love for him and he got love for me, but we didn't care. We both went on a limb and allowed people to know that I got love for this man. And I have no problem with saying that, standing on that. It is who I am and I'm glad that I was able to do that. So it's documented this testimony.
Speaker 9: It is what it is. You can't fix that, and you can't change that.
Speaker 3: Me and O G.
Speaker 4: Snoop with Sexy, I knew he was.
Speaker 9: Gonna go to that.
Speaker 16: I just knew he was gonna go to that particular recog. You forget everything alway, man, I want look, but.
Speaker 2: I love it though I love it. I love it, But you know that's what I wanted to know.
Speaker 4: How did that come about?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 4: How was the vibe in the studio with sexy?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 9: Look sexy read is the homegirl. I love her to death.
Speaker 16: Now how we got together was she was coming to LA and needed the studio, and my studio was close proxented me. The lax offered her to use the studio when she come over. You know, my family, we don't do nothing but hospitably make you feel at home. M this smells good. We got blankets, food, we got game room. So we just giving her the blue carpet treatment and she just loving every minute of it. So I'm like, real, let's go in the studio. We're in the studio and we just talking and she asking me questions about my career, like.
Speaker 9: You know you tight, how you be doing this? And that we get past that. I'm like, what's up with a record? She like, you want to do it one? I'm like, hell yeah, put on the track. She ain't feeling it.
Speaker 16: I'm like, damn, So I gotta call all my homies and make the kind of music that she liked. So one of the homie sent some beats.
Speaker 9: She listening. When she hear the beats she liked. She grab her phone and she kicked them first bars off and then.
Speaker 16: She said, I'm like, oh, she really get at She go on the booth, she spit it, I spit minds. We listened to it and we vibing, and then she come back to the studio like a week straight, and we just bonding like uncle and niece.
Speaker 9: It's just a relationship that we building it.
Speaker 16: So it was one of those things where it was a moment that we captured just because I was being hospitable to let her use the studio, and then the record came about because we just naturally connected with My spirit is open. I've always been like that. I don't frown upon the new MC's, the new girls. I like, I open up to everybody. If I don't like your thing, you never know it publicly.
Speaker 2: On West Up, you say, why should I retire?
Speaker 9: Why should I retire?
Speaker 11: Home?
Speaker 2: Yes? West? Do you feel like the West Coast some type of renaissance, right, don't you?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like to be the West ain't never left. But I've always been a president.
Speaker 6: Are kidding.
Speaker 2: On radio all day time?
Speaker 16: And trust me, it's it's just Kendrick No. But that's just the point. When Dre, Snoop Tupac all of us was in our heyday, it wasn't spending like that. Because it's still with some hesitation on win here. We ain't playing it like y'all know the rule when they leave, turn that off. Now it's like it stays on.
Speaker 9: So I'm like, I can't believe they actually really planning. This is what I really love about New York radio. When y'all started opening up to the South.
Speaker 16: I don't really care about us because we was gonna make ours, But when y'all open up to the South, that made me know that the hip hop game was expanding because y'all used to do them bad bad and we they cousins, so we used to feel it the second half of it. So when y'all allowed them to come in and get their expression off, that's when I was like, it's some great things happening in New York because it gives the game a chance to expand and not be trapped. Now looking at what hip hop is now.
Speaker 3: So even at the peak in the nineties, right, I didn't even want to call it the peak because y'all was y'all been going for a long time.
Speaker 2: But when you know it was the Chronics and the thirty thousand pop was out. This great moment right now.
Speaker 16: Feels like that, no oh, because we had a bunch of us right now. It's like kay Dot's standing up top. At that time, we was all on the mountaintop like you got Q body show dog pounds. It just was just some West Coast every heavyweights. Right now, Hendrick is the heavyweight. So it's like, that's why I'm coming back, so I can get his back, to let him know that the O G stand wooding and got his back.
Speaker 9: You understand what I'm saying. That's what we do as musician.
Speaker 16: We put our flags down and we let people know that we do make great music representing our coast, but it's not a coastal thing because we make music for everybody.
Speaker 2: Did y'all ever talk after he dropped wacked out mirrors? For what I mean, just to have a conversation, what to talk about?
Speaker 9: That's my little home. He spoke his mind.
Speaker 16: He said what he said like and like I said earlier, like as an older guy, sometimes we don't have radar on what we're doing just so y'all can know the scenario or what happened.
Speaker 9: It was a repost from Jen and Juice that who kids sit me?
Speaker 6: Damn who kid?
Speaker 16: But it had that song in it. I don't even know what the song was. I just reposted on my because it's my brand. Then when I get wind of it, naturally I reach out to nephew let him know my bad. I didn't mean that, and naturally he responded to what he responded, Well, we family like you can't have a spat or misunderstanding what your brother, your cousin. That's how it's supposed to be. Ain't supposed to get no bigger than that. It's supposed to be understood. What's understood don't need to be explained. See, a big dog can get checked if it's by the right person, if he got the right intellect. It's nothing wrong with being properly put in place. If you out of place, that's what's wrong with happens that we feel like the young generation can't tell us nothing. You used to be young too, and you had a mind, and you had a spirit. And sometimes a young generation can't teach then old dog a new trick.
Speaker 9: If he will in the list.
Speaker 6: We're still kicking it with Snoop. Now on the album you talk about a Neat Dog and Neat Dog's catalog, So break that down and what are you doing with that?
Speaker 2: You if you own it?
Speaker 9: I said, I got Nate Dog catalog in the pipeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Warren G told you could get What's Mine pipeline.
Speaker 16: So basically what that is, it's more about lining up business for us to be able to own our thing. Nate Dog's estate is with his family, going Jesus with his mind is with mine. It's just a line of ownership. You understand what I'm saying, teaching ownership through lyrics, because a lot of us make records, get.
Speaker 9: Our pup chin up, and then we sell it and then we think we did a good thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that song is called Sophisticated Crippin. And you do say Warren G said get get What's Mine? What does Warren G mean to you?
Speaker 16: Warren G probably the best friend that I got that only me and him understand each other. Like the passion that Warren G has for me and had for me as an artist in the beginning, It's like don King like a promoter who promotes a fighter, like believing in Snoop before anybody else and then seeing Snoop do what he does and still having that believability, and watching our friendship growing to like grown men and the fathers and losing people in our lives. You know, when he lost his mom, I didn't understand what I was there for him. Then when I lost my mom, I didn't understand he was there for me. There's been certain situations where we have become super close behind Tragy, him, behind love, and then at the same time, you got to look at this music industry. This music industry is trifling.
Speaker 9: It's crazy. You think about how he brought me to death Row, but death Row didn't sign him.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: So there's a lot of.
Speaker 16: Animosity and frustration and anger in him off of that, not at me, but at the situation at home. And as an artist, if you're pushing for me, you want for me to do this, but as an artist, I'm feeling feed up because they left my homeboy. So it's like, these are things that we never had a chance to like fully get an understanding on because it's pain. It's like the pain I had to deal with when I went through whatever I went through. Sometimes it's me and we know how to express that. But as a friend, we always there for each other. So if I could make that as the point our relationship was like that, where it's more getting into life rather than music.
Speaker 2: And fun, that's aw something.
Speaker 3: Recently, he was doing an interview and he said he felt snubbed during the Super Bowl performance, But then he also said I just wanted to be there while they was making missionary.
Speaker 2: He was like, I don't want no money and nothing like that. I just wanted to kick it with my people.
Speaker 9: Well, you know how it is when you're in the studios. But here's what I want to say.
Speaker 16: His relationship with doctor Dre is his relationship. His relationship with me is our relationship. When I'm working with doctor Dre, I don't bring nobody with me. I bring myself because I'm not responsible for nobody but me. Now, if doctor Dre wants people to come, that's his job to say I need this person that person.
Speaker 9: I've always been that way.
Speaker 16: When it's time for me to do a job, I don't like bringing to the job, but I'm gonna be accountable for all I could be accountable for is me. So when I come to work, I show up by myself. I work with for real, by myself, doctor Dre by myself. Certain I don't bring that with me because I don't know what you're gonna do or how you're gonna act. So when I'm going to work, when you go to work, who you.
Speaker 9: Bring with you?
Speaker 6: Who come to work with myself?
Speaker 13: God?
Speaker 16: You see what I'm saying. So it's like, imagine you gotta go. I'm finna go to work right now, y'all?
Speaker 11: Come on?
Speaker 9: How much get done?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know I want to ask you know, as a OG. You know, back then, dealing with the press and in public was easier, right it was magazines, Chine eleven. News is gone. But now you got social media. So when you look at all the stuff that you do, you know, whether it's the football league that got so many kids in the NFL and to give backs, things that we can go on and on and on, and then you hear people's opinions on when you did the crypto ball? Does that bother you?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 16: I call it thirty for thirty. Let me explain that to you. I DJed at the crypto ball for what thirty minutes? Made a whole bunch of money, made a lot of relationships to help out the inner city in the community and teach financial literacy and crypto in the space that it don't exist. That's thirty minutes, thirty years. Snoop Dogg been doing great things for the community, building showing up, standing up for the people, making it happen, being all I can be.
Speaker 9: So which one is it? Thirty for thirty thirty minutes of thirty years?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: Is it a crime?
Speaker 2: I hated that, man, I hate it.
Speaker 16: I love how my people defended me, but I didn't get y'all no ammunition, meaning that I never said nothing. So it was kind of becoming like, Damn, y'all keep riding on dog in it and I ain't finna have that.
Speaker 9: Y'all can't.
Speaker 16: But damn, he ain't said nothing. So it's like I can't fight for another man. It ain't gonna fight for itself.
Speaker 2: So is it a crime?
Speaker 9: I'm fighting?
Speaker 3: And then they kept taking the videos in He said this about Trump back then, but then he DJ, but it's not you didn't endorse nobody.
Speaker 9: You DJ a party, but those are bots.
Speaker 16: And then it's entertainers who's getting behind it and trying to make something out of it, which to me is like most of those guys. They live off of the Internet and live off of that energy. The things that I do, even if I would have done it for him and hung out with him and took a picture with him, can't none of you mother tell me what I can and can't do. But I'm not a politician. I don't represent the Republican Party. I don't represent the Democratic Party. I represent the mother gangster party, period, point blank. And gee, we don't explain. So that's why I didn't explain. That's why didn't go into detail when trying to counsel me and say he is sellout even on my Instagram page. After that, I would post and I'll see my like, oh he'll sellout.
Speaker 9: You know what I would do? Jump right in they mother den with a video. You said, Snoop, what you want to do? I guess what they would do. Oh, man, I'm just a fan.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I didn't really.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, man, Snoop, I just got me. I jump all off in your talk to you face to face. Don't hit me on No, he has sellout on Instagram, but this and that because I'm really engaging like that.
Speaker 3: Some people were saying that that was Trump cashing in a favor because harry O got pardoned, and you were instrumental in harry O getting pardoned.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I don't know if that's true, but that's what the Internet room was.
Speaker 16: The Internet loved sparking things. But Trump did get Harryo out.
Speaker 9: That is a fact. That is a fact.
Speaker 16: And I performed at the Crypto Ball for David Sachs, who's been a friend of mine for fifteen years, who was head of the crypto currency situation, that was put into that position. So it was more or less a relationship that I had with Charlemagne, and Charlemagne was put in the office by the president. But Charlemagne's been my friend for fifteen years, and me and Charlemagne been getting money together, and we working this crypto thing and nobody know about. And then Charlemagne say, dog, I got this crypto player that's gonna bring some money back to the hood. Cool, I'm with you, you helping the hood out, not knowing that the Hood's gonna talk Like, what does that part work?
Speaker 9: When I'm trying to help y'all?
Speaker 16: But y'all talking, that's why A lot of times when people make it, they don't come back for that reason.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 5: I love you got so many business ventures, you like? What made you say, like, I want a hockey team. I want to own a hockey team.
Speaker 16: It's different, just you got to think out of the box. They ain't gonna let us own no football team or no basketball team. So I got to go in an area where I could possibly actually.
Speaker 2: Own a lot of it.
Speaker 16: You know, the people that own teams in those worlds that I just said, they don't own fifty percent of them.
Speaker 9: They on pieces, loose, small increments.
Speaker 16: I'm trying to get sixty seventy percent, so that way, it's really an ownership, you know what I'm saying. That's and I looked at that sport as wow, that's a great sport that nobody's paying attention to that has not been.
Speaker 9: Brought to that level. There's no star power there yet.
Speaker 16: I've always thought about businesses and places that haven't been affected yet. I don't want to be in a lane where it's already working. We want to go somewhere where it ain't working so we can create a whole new avenue.
Speaker 2: And that merged hard, too stupid, So.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you about it. So the album cover, right, is it a crime? If you notice you see my wife in the front right. So for my whole career, she had my back, and this is the first time I put it on the front over this album cover, so everybody can know that she got my back. She would be she's standing by my side, and that she get the sign and look at it.
Speaker 9: She game.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say how much charged half?
Speaker 2: That's why she got her half, Like.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying now. Also on the album that comes out tomorrow, you say one of your biggest regrets was not squashing things with Pak.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that still sits with you to this day, dude, because he was really my friend. And sometimes I'll be talking like they don't really know, but that was my friend and he would like dear to me. And anytime you got a relationship with somebody and it's like it's working, it's going good, and then y'all get an argument and to die, like come on, man, I didn't even.
Speaker 9: Get a chance, whether I was wrong or right, just to be able to get that follow up.
Speaker 16: But the beautiful part was his mother was still here and I got a chance to hug her, to talk to her and get the approval from her, which was his spirit because he was always connected to her. So that gave me half clarity on where I was with him, because his mother always had love.
Speaker 2: Was was uh the record my friend? Was that hard? Direct?
Speaker 9: Oh my God. Thenaon porter sent me that record and when he said it to me, he was crying. On the track.
Speaker 16: You could hear him crying like before he do his hug certain pieces. And it took me like six days to even write my first couple of line. And then when I wrote him, I went in the booth and I was like, my spirit was like sad. I was like, I can't be crying singing this song. So then I got my spirit right, put the lyrics down, and then I sent it to Dona and he tells me and I didn't tell.
Speaker 9: You, but I lost my brother too right after you.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 16: It just was like the spirit of both of us loving losing our brothers. Me right, and this lyrics to this song. And then it was the point of listening to the song. I swear to God man, I cried like the first twenty times I heard this song. I just I just got past the point now where I can listen to it and watch it without crying.
Speaker 9: But if the wrong people in the room.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry. You think you'd be able to perform it?
Speaker 16: No way, It's that deep. And I never thought I would make a song like that that would make me cry.
Speaker 9: You crying for your own song. I'm open like that. You lost a pause, you know you.
Speaker 3: When you lost people like that that close to you, do you ever feel alone? Like because you snoop right you walk in the room, you an icon.
Speaker 2: People idolize you.
Speaker 3: But when you're in a room full of people, do you do you still feel a long because you don't have those people that that close to you?
Speaker 16: You know what music sparks that certain songs like if these three words come on, I'm gone because it's when the last time that they heard him say your mother and your brother's like, why is she?
Speaker 11: Come on?
Speaker 9: Stevie? You hurting me right now?
Speaker 16: Like that record right there when it comes on, I don't care where the man. I could be in a gang meeting, a real serious gang meeting, and he was like, yeah, cook, we finishing a mischigan do do do do?
Speaker 9: And man time out? Man it's one of their records.
Speaker 4: Man, has anybody ever tried to outsmoke you?
Speaker 2: Yes, and then died?
Speaker 16: Like you know, you know many people that they tried to outsmoke me. It was just one girl that wanted to smoke with me, and we had like a guitar like right over there.
Speaker 9: So she smoking with me. All of a sudden she falls, damn it.
Speaker 8: Her wig is stuck in the.
Speaker 2: Like help her out.
Speaker 9: We're like, no, leave her ass over there. You want to smoke with the dog? Like I get challenged all the time. And my thing is, you know, do you're saying.
Speaker 6: You whirled up one good time when you when you did that commercial or you know you put you put on your your story your Instagram that you was you were stop smoking with you thought I had cancers?
Speaker 2: You know, you just thought the worst.
Speaker 6: Everybody was like everybody was like, I'm not smoking no more offoop quitting, I'm quitting. Like I see so many people say they were quitting.
Speaker 2: Meek Mill was out there like I'm quitting too.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: The dog has a strong you do right there?
Speaker 6: Follow did they all give you the middle finger after?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 16: Man, but some of my businesses, like Double Dutch store, and they thought that like my cannabis businesses.
Speaker 9: They was they was in shock because that's what a lot of money I make.
Speaker 11: And it was like.
Speaker 2: And I didn't tell them.
Speaker 16: So when they finally got the world, that's like, oh my god, we thought we was unna loads the business.
Speaker 2: I'm like, does it take a lot?
Speaker 11: Are you know?
Speaker 9: I mean the weed I smoke. Get me there quick.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying. I smoked death throw weed. It's available on their stores everywhere.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Fat Joe.
Speaker 3: I saw Fat Joe saying cause he got the new part with him and Jadakiss, and he said, Kendrick Lamars have passed you in Tupac is the most dominant rappers of the West Coast.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: He can't say that he not from the West Coast.
Speaker 2: M y.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And that's no disrespect. That's the facts. That's like me coming out here saying that jay Z ain't the king or whoop whoop whoop woo. I don't know who run New York.
Speaker 16: That's y'all's, but I do know when it comes to the West Coast, everybody riding with Kendrick hands down.
Speaker 9: And it's been that way So he is the king. That is no doubt he is the king.
Speaker 16: But as far as what Fat Joe said, you would have to aks the whole West Coast, and the West Coast would have to give you because you got certain people from the Bay who ride with the Bay.
Speaker 2: We love what we love.
Speaker 9: But you can't say that if you're not from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying surpassed it. That's a strong, strong world.
Speaker 3: He is Kendrick one in in one, don't get me wrong. But you know y'all have stood the test of time. Even even the pocket is immortal.
Speaker 16: Were talking about thirty Yeah, of being on top, Yeah, not in the middle or down there. It ain't never been a time while I was down there. I've always been up to even when my records wasn't.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Do you think you've already fulfilled your purpose?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you still searching for what God really put you into?
Speaker 9: I know what I'm here for.
Speaker 16: I put a gospel out of my on April twenty seven, a spirit of my mother on death row records.
Speaker 9: So I understand what I'm here for. I know I'm one of them chosen ones. I know what my spirit is here to do.
Speaker 16: Been through the fire, so I can get to the light, and I just know that I'm being used for a certain reason. I know I'm a angel. I know that they put this kind of pressure on the ones that can handle it the most. I know that what my purpose is. I know why so many people love me and magnate to me. So I do the the right things and try to stay on the right side.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: I do wrong every once in a while, that's part of life. But I try to do more right and try to be an example of what you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Is there a moment you wish you could relive, not to change it, but just to to feel it more deeply?
Speaker 9: Long in love my wife for the first time. That was a beautiful moment right there.
Speaker 16: Man, I have butterflies in my stomach and all kinds of stuff like like just that pure a feeling of that going back of that, because if you have so much success, you forget about what regular stuff feel like.
Speaker 9: That was special, man, just thinking like, man, I'm gonna get to do it to her.
Speaker 2: Jesus grazy. That's beautifulcy that moment. Do you post everything yourself?
Speaker 6: Snoop, Oh yeah, that's all day long. Twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: That's how I stay active.
Speaker 16: Okay, they taught me Instagram. See that's what happened a lot of those platforms. I don't really know how to work them on Instagram. When they told me that, in my mind, I said, I don't.
Speaker 9: Have a network. I don't have a TV show. This is gonna be my whole mothery network.
Speaker 16: In my TV show, I'm gonna get you every piece of me that you wouldn't imagine. I'm gonna make you laugh, cry, put music on there. Just if I was a TV network, what the my TV network looked like? It would look like my Instagram show Unexpected. But it's some entert hang it.
Speaker 4: When you posted me with the lays ponytail your page, I don't forget that.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 2: I'm just like head and everything.
Speaker 16: My head had grown and all that I have bad air day to It's okay, hey, don't worry about it.
Speaker 9: Look as long as you real enough to deal with that.
Speaker 5: Period want to pose it at first, but you waited to My head grew a little bit and they're reminded.
Speaker 11: That I have.
Speaker 6: Let's get into a journey off the album I want to hear is it a crime? Charlamagne wants to hear you know what.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 9: Everybody want to hear something different.
Speaker 4: I got to hit.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it now.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning this that was out tomorrow. Snoop for joining us? Is it a crime?
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure talking to Snoop Doggs. Snoop Dogg is an icon living. He's like a walking memorial.
Speaker 6: As far as hip hop is concerned. He's the biggest hip hop artist ever, most recognizable, most famous, your most famous. I say yeah, people argue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, walk memorial.
Speaker 5: Like I remember Charlamon, you can't say that because you said about Ussia and he was like, that's kind of like saying them dead.
Speaker 2: You cannot say that a walking memorial.
Speaker 3: I just think we got to, you know, recognize, you know, our legends while they're here, because you know, in twenty years, fifty years, these people are gonna be like mythical figures.
Speaker 2: That's how I be feeling.
Speaker 3: Like when I when I hear stories about like Biggie and Park, and you hear about like Angie Martinez and Sway having these conversations about Biggie and Pockey like damn you BIGI and Park.
Speaker 2: Like that's them, say legend.
Speaker 4: Don't say memorial on today, past leg when he's strong enough for some of these because they throw people throw it around to Loca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I like Snoop is an icon living to me, he's definitely not walking. Memorial might be a bit much ZOMBI are talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah famous, Yeah, I don't. Yesnove gotta be the most famous mascot of the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Yeah, I think So.
Speaker 6: Anyway, let's get to the latest. Laura.
Speaker 2: Laura, you coming the straight fast. She gets to do somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on the Latest with Laura La Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 2: Every time. It's the leader on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: So there's an update in the Tory Lanes stabbing situation. So I don't have an update on his health, but I do have an update on the attacker. The alleged attacker. So the person that is alleged to have stabbed Tory Lanes is a man who is serving a life sentence for a murder charge, and according to reports, this was not his first violent incident behind bars. The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Center told TMZ that Tory Lanes was allegedly attacked by fellow inmate named Santino Cassio. This happened at seven twenty am Monday morning in a housing unit at California Correctional Institution CCI, which is where Toy is being housed. And from all reports, they said that prison staffer responded immediately. I told you guys that I found out that after they responded and they were trying to help him, he was in airlifted to the hospital where they found out that he was stabbed fourteen times.
Speaker 4: His name is Sentino Cassio.
Speaker 6: Yes, what I tell y'all Mexican.
Speaker 5: Why I tell y'all, I told y'all when there is a stabbing multiple times and you have been stabbed over five times, just a Mexican in prison.
Speaker 4: It is a Mexican.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's tell the whole story. Tory Lanez DM just hilarious singing. Just told Chris, and Chris called one of his cousins to put.
Speaker 2: That on my husband.
Speaker 5: Oh and no, he's not for Mexicans, so this is not his cousin. Oh he's black, he's why way throw that your way?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Well, use I told you Casio no relation to your Chris No no No has been placed in a restrictive house in pending investigation because police are looking into is. And he was sentence to life in prison with the possibility of parole for second degree murder, first degree attempted murder, personal use of a dangerous or deadly weapon, and inflicting great bodily injury.
Speaker 4: So he ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: And didn't he do this before? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He yes, well, yes, he did a couple of things.
Speaker 3: That's why they shouldn't have a general population because if I'm doing many a time Tory got nineteen years something like that, you can't have me around these people that are doing life and don't got nothing else to live for.
Speaker 2: They just could be jealous, envious, hateful like But.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he had the option to stay in and protective custody PC and he didn't want to the fact that the thing that.
Speaker 15: Jess is talking about is there was a point in prison where Casio was sentenced to an additional six years for assaulting a prisoner with a deadly weapon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, crazy, it.
Speaker 2: Sound like he should have been deported a long time exactly, Well we haven't a house. Well yeah, is here legally like.
Speaker 6: That, but if he's legal, send him.
Speaker 3: You know, the long before the deportation, I used to always say they should be a world star island for certain people.
Speaker 2: Like certain people you can't. You just got to take them, ship them off. Yes, many, Tory lady. And they ain't got nothing to do with raise the ethnicity. This is about man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Tory Lane's his his legal team.
Speaker 15: After following this happening, they're now holding a press conference. A press conference will take place today the fourteenth at ten am for all press and they said that they have some new exculpatory evidence that will talk about how his justice was violated in the case that he's craning locked up for to make the Siding case.
Speaker 2: And right now, that means what's that word you just said, sculpatory.
Speaker 6: So basically know what that means.
Speaker 15: It's it's evidence that it's new findings that they found that that that show light that bring light on something. I mean, you're like uncovering something. They basically are saying that they have new you know, they've been fighting for.
Speaker 2: His uh it says show are declared that someone is not guilty of wrongdoing.
Speaker 15: They have their bringing light to the fact that they're saying that he is innocent, which they've been saying, but they saying that they have new evidence now, new things that they want to support prevail and right now more than ever because of what just happened to him, it's important that they reveal it because they need to get him home. So that's you know update, And I did a for update on his health, so hopefully we'll have that, you know, just checking in on him, seeing how he's doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have the time now. I got to bring it back in the next hour.
Speaker 2: Yes, and get about recipes. You want to hear more of them? What else did he put that glade? That's what you want to right, I just wanted to hear the story I got.
Speaker 15: I got somewhere sis when we come back, Cassie watched the video of her being attacked by Puff in the open courtroom, and she told us all about what led up to that, and for the first time I think we had a bit more contact from her point of view anyway of what went down.
Speaker 3: I need to go back and listen to what was the biggie record? He says, sex to me while your man masturbates? Did he got an ad lib right after he says that, and I need to hear what Diddy says right after he says that, I need to hit. I can take what it is that it's not nasty boys, se miss that.
Speaker 6: One more chance, just say do it.
Speaker 3: I can do, said a lie sext to me while your man master bates, or you couldn't wait, you couldn't wait. You know what?
Speaker 11: You know you want to.
Speaker 2: Send him A mean I sent him, I mean yesterday with somebody.
Speaker 4: It's the it's the I just wanted to I'm trying to find.
Speaker 6: It sex to me.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Sent you something like that yesterday. I told you you you did exactly what Charles.
Speaker 5: Buckley did when he saw Russell well Westbrook walking in with no shirt on.
Speaker 1: He said, WHOA is the same thing nature. I'm not talking Diddy with you know you got Donk of to Day, Yes we do.
Speaker 6: That's the Breakfast Local.
Speaker 2: God, you're checking out the breakfast club. The execute show on the Donkey of the Day is something to do because.
Speaker 4: You the reason they gave me donky other day, and I deserve that. You need to know, you need to tell them. I am you have the boy, tell them.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 9: It's a reed.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at your charlamagne.
Speaker 9: He wore charlamage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Salomame, who do you give a dusky the other day?
Speaker 3: So then well, sexy red Donkey to Day for Wednesday, May fourteenth goes to a thirty four year old woman from Mississippi named Jesse. Let me see Jinia Jacinia fay ez l. Let me tell you something, man, I don't know what world we live in anymore. Okay, stop thinking you know people because you think you know, but you have no idea. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Personally, I believe after nineteen ninety God stopped making humans. Okay, he stopped making humans. He sold the patent. It's his product, but not his recipe. Because these people out here look like us, but they not like us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Seeinia went into a Dollar General with a gun, very low hanging fruit.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna take make a penitentiary chance, don't do it at Dollar General.
Speaker 2: Okay. I would rather you not do it at all.
Speaker 3: I would rather you not walk into any store with a gun, but definitely not Dollar General.
Speaker 2: In fact, if your brain says.
Speaker 3: I should go rob this Dollar General, you should immediately change your thoughts to I should go in this Dollar General and fill out a job application.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons it's stupid to rob a Dollar General is because you never know how much cash Dollar General has on hand at any given time, so you might fool around to get twenty years for twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay. The money in Dollar General fluctuary.
Speaker 3: It's constantly based on sales expenses, depositis withdraws.
Speaker 2: It's just not smart to do. Not smart to rob any place, but definitely not a Dollar General. Okay. Now, just send you into the store with a firearm and demanding money.
Speaker 3: Then she got into an altercation with an employee before leaving the scene with an undisclosed amount of money, Dear Dollar General employee, Dollar General not dying for you, okay.
Speaker 2: The only way you should.
Speaker 3: End up in a fight with someone who walks in any store with a gun to rob it is if your life is being threatened.
Speaker 2: If you're fighting for your life, I completely.
Speaker 3: Understand other than that, get the hell out the way and go hide behind the Dorito's. Now, I'm not giving you donkey because you robbed the Dollar General, Jacinia. I could, okay, but there is more.
Speaker 2: To this story. See.
Speaker 3: Officers came to the store to investigate, and after they came to investigate, Jasinia did something no criminals should ever do, and that's return to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: What did she return to the scene of the crime for? Would you like to know? What do you think she returned to the scene of the crime for.
Speaker 13: Huh?
Speaker 2: What'd you take? I have no idea? Because she dropped her cell phone? I repeat.
Speaker 3: Officers said they were at the store investigating when Jasinia Eazel returned to the scene.
Speaker 2: And asked about a cell phone she dropped during the robbery. Is it crack?
Speaker 3: It's got to be cracking, Okay, Eazel, you got the right last name because you must be a crackhead Ice Q. If you look in the cave, the new crackhead name name Eazel. And last Friday, we have found your person, Rip aj Johnson. Okay, you just robbed the Dollar General at gunpoint, Jacinia, and you came back to the store while police was investigating to ask about.
Speaker 2: A cell phone you dropped during a robbery.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, man, Even if you're not smoking the fried cocaine that's normal from our era, you are absolutely addicted to this new drug, the biggest drug on the market, by the way, and that's your smartphone. Okay, once again, smartphones making dumb people. We love these devices so much. We treat them like they are the seventy ninth organ in our body. We treat them like they are our hearts, our lungs, our livers, our kidneys.
Speaker 2: We are addicted to these devices.
Speaker 3: No doctor has universally diagnosed us with phone addiction, but it's obvious. Okay, all of us exhibit behaviors and symptoms that suggests a strong dependency on these smartphones. And this right here is just the latest example. Some don'key today is just sell themselves. Please give Jacinia an easel. This sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the doggie of the day, all the doggie.
Speaker 11: Of the day.
Speaker 3: You want to play a game, and we think we gotta figure it out. We play, you gotta figure it You don't think you gotta figure it out. Okay, Well, let's play a.
Speaker 2: Game of Guess what rac Yes, just sitting.
Speaker 3: Ease Out from Mississippi went to Robert dollad General, got into a fight with an employee, but then left with an undisclosed amount of money, but came back to the scene of the crime. Why police were investigating because she dropped her cell phone?
Speaker 2: DJ Envy, guess what racious? Black damn. I don't like how you said. That's so quick?
Speaker 3: Because why why you think that gotta be one of us? Just a hunch, Just a hunch. Okay, okay, uh, just hilarious, just sent it. Ease Out from Mississippi walked into a Dollar General to robbit, got into a fight with one of the employees, but left for the undercolded amount of money, but came back to the scene of the crime while police were investigating because she dropped her cell phone.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 13: Yes, what right she is?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say black suit for why ease l is her last name?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay too.
Speaker 4: I robbed the many Dollar General's not that gunpoint, No, not a gunpoint.
Speaker 6: Don't judge it.
Speaker 5: We don't know, but I've definitely robbed many of them, and I've gotten into altercations with cashiers as.
Speaker 2: Well, because you were stealing something and they trying to stop you, like.
Speaker 4: It's theirs and the snot since I can steal some stuff that you see and shill.
Speaker 6: But why dollar general? Why not?
Speaker 2: Because it's easy?
Speaker 4: Everything is dollar I told you me, and I was broke and beat.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I wasn't out hit.
Speaker 4: It was like you since I was ten, I was.
Speaker 2: I had to find for myself a lot man asked you to steal.
Speaker 3: I want Jess Hilarius and DJ Envy to know that they are both absolutely positively wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay I was.
Speaker 5: I'm going off experience. He just judging black people because he's not black.
Speaker 2: That's right, Cominican Jasinia, it is not black. What is she's.
Speaker 6: It's a difference.
Speaker 3: It's a difference, and untill y'all learn the differencey'all will continue to make that mistake.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Yes, But why.
Speaker 6: She went back in for the phone when she's in the police Dan.
Speaker 2: Just this all the time. Well, she probably thought that they was there for something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, she probably thought the cops was there for something else and came back and just yeah, she wasn't thinking.
Speaker 2: How was she thirty four. Damn, damn, Yeah, she's stupid.
Speaker 6: All right, well, thank you for that donkey today. Yes, and now when we come back, doctor Judith Joseph will be joining us. What what kind of love, doctor Judi?
Speaker 2: It is Mental Health Awareness month.
Speaker 3: Doctor Julis Joseph has a new book out called High Functioning, Overcoming Your Hidden Depression and Reclaiming Your Joy.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll talk to her next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is dj n V Jesse hilarious, charlamage God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed we have. We have doctor Judith Joseph.
Speaker 14: Welcome, thank you so great to be here. Yes, Happytalthworiness month.
Speaker 6: Do you have a new book out now called High Functioning Overcome Your Hidden Depression and Reclaim Your Joy.
Speaker 2: What does hidden depression look like?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 14: So, hidden depression is not like the typical depression. When people think of depression, they think of someone crying, I get out of bed. But hidden depression hides behind a mask of being pathologically productive. So imagine you know, a single mom working to take care of her kids, working at her job, and she cannot sow down. People depend on hers, so what does she do. She shows up to work with a smile on her face. She's showing up for others, but she feels no joy. And it's something called anne hendonia. It's a scientific term that I study in my lab. People don't even know it exists. So hidden depression doesn't necessarily look sad, but it doesn't feel joy.
Speaker 2: It feels empty.
Speaker 5: I actually I have a friend who just experienced that right, and he called me with like he had just hit the lottery. Though it was so it was it was unusual. I don't like to say weird. It's so unusually call me and say, yo, I just figured something out.
Speaker 4: And I'm like what. He was like, well, I've been depressed.
Speaker 9: All this time.
Speaker 2: I'm depressed.
Speaker 5: And I'm like why, why, why you want a stay call a cookie? Like why are you so excited about it? Like this is not good news? She was like no, no, Na, Like I'm not suicidal or anything. I've just been burying myself in my work and I am the most productive, but I'm not happy. My wife she gets no attention from me. I'm not like mentally there for my kids. And I just found out. I was talking to my therapist and we you know, and he got he would is diagnosed and he has he's depressed. And it was so crazy because when you think of depression, you know, you think of you know, the suicidal thoughts and you say, damn, you can't get out of bed.
Speaker 4: He was the opposite, but he was still depressed. So I just I just found that out wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know why he was happy.
Speaker 14: It was because there's a term in psychology called atheic labeling. When you know what you're dealing with, the uncertainty of not knowing how you feel just makes you feel so stressed. You feel like, Okay, maybe there's something wrong with me.
Speaker 4: Would I have to.
Speaker 14: Complain about Maybe it's my fault. But when someone tells you no, what you're experiencing is a hedonia. It's actually a scientific symptom. Many people struggle with it. Then you feel as if, Okay, it's not my fault. There's a term for this.
Speaker 11: I know what.
Speaker 14: I'm working with her so I can do something about it. And as human beings, our birthright is joy, like joy is literally built into our DNA, and if we can't access that joy, that's a problem. So just because someone's not getting out, not you know, in bed and crying all day, doesn't mean that it's not a problem.
Speaker 2: We have to address this lack of joy. How do you get out of it?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: So, let's say you work with somebody who bullies you all the time, says you're a Spanish when you're black. You you know somebody who has a bad wig and you have to see it all the time. How do you get out of that place of working with them? Because you got to go to work looking at me like that. You gotta make money, So how do you get out of that? Because people that don't want to work with people? How do you get out of that?
Speaker 14: Do you know what he's doing right now? He's accessing joy, being playful, being comical. He is finding a way through a difficult situation by accessing joy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 14: But many of us just go to work and.
Speaker 6: We do serious if you work with somebody that you don't like, but you still need to get money. I'm not talking about Sellman just but when people that you know don't like their job, But how do you continue to go through that because you still need money. You still got to pay for the food on the table. You still gotta pay for rent, you still gotta pay for your car, you still gotta pay for your kids.
Speaker 2: How do you get through that? What do you tell people to do?
Speaker 14: Actually a term in my book called the biopsychosocial model, right, So what you're talking about and what you so eloquently said is actually a model used by every single medical student in the world.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 14: The biopsychosocial is like a fingerprint. We all have our fingerprints, but it's all unique. So we each have a biopsychosocial So, for example, the person you're talking about, the biopsychosocial for that person, socially, what's happening is that they're in this stressful situation. They're not supported, they're actually being you know, there's microaggressions, maybe macroaggressions at work, but that's just one part of why they're no longer happy. It's one of the things that's draining their the science of their happiness.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 14: The other parts of that model are the biological. So maybe this person also has a medical condition like I don't know, diabetes, or psychologically they have past trauma. So all of those things play into what's taking away from their points of joy. So understanding where the stressors are and what's causing me to be unhappy is important. But even within stressful situations, because I've traveled the world over thirty countries looking at joy, even with people don't have running water, even when they're in war zones, they can still access joy to.
Speaker 6: Find something that makes you happy with those decisue.
Speaker 14: Because joy is a survival technique. We have to access joy in order to survive, not just to thrive, but to survive. So you can find ways at work to connect with someone else. Maybe someone else is going through it with you, so you're sharing your venting. You know, maybe you can use a candle at work or something fragrant to stimulate the senses, or make sure that you're leaving work and having lunch like a human being instead of being in front of a screen. Right, there are things ways that you can access joy because it's a survival technique.
Speaker 3: I believe that I believe joy is survival technique. We actually had lise on we were talking about that. But I also feel like some people fake happy and they fake joy, So what does the real joy look like.
Speaker 14: That's why I say, understand the science of your happiness. There's only one Leonard, there's only one Judith, you know, ever in the history of the universe, in the future. So what is it about you that makes you joyful? And in my recent search lab, when we're studying joy, we're actually adding up points. For example, if you took a rest and you woke up, did you feel refreshed, that's a point. If you were hungry and you savored your meal, that's a point. If you were lonely you connected with someone, that's a point. But the rest of the world is so busy chasing this idea of happy. Right, I will be happy when I get the perfect partner. I'll be happy when a pair up my debt. I'll be happy when I have a house. The science shows us that even when those things happen, we're still not happy. So we have to access the points of joy that really feed into our unique sense of happiness. For me, it's connection. If I'm busy, if I'm speaking at places, if I'm on TV all the time and I'm not connecting with my family, I'm gonna be unhappy. But for you it could be something else.
Speaker 6: I was still kicking it with doctor Judith. Joseph her new book, High Functioning is out right Now, Charlamagne, What are.
Speaker 2: The signs of hidden depression and high functioning depression?
Speaker 14: Many people confuse high function depression with burnout. The difference is that, you know, for burnout, let's say you go to a party and you say I'm burnt out, people are like, oh, me too, me three.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 14: If you walk into a party and you say I'm depressed, people are like, oh, you should do something about that, right, like your friend.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 14: So when you think about burnout right, burnout by definition is an occupational hazard. When though who the World Health Organization classified it, it's the workplace causing the symptoms. So technically you take the person out of the workplace, they should get better. With high functioning folks, even when you take them out of the workplace, they're not better. What are they doing. They're busying themselves on a side hustler too. They're taking on somebody's problems. They can't sit still. They cleaning out their house or the garage, right, because it's not the workplace. It's not something on the outside, it's something inside that's unresolved. So this hidden trauma, this unresolved pain. So they're trying to outrun it by busying themselves. So when they sit still, they feel empty. When they're not working, they feel restless.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question. I feel like and this is a good thing, but I also feel like it's a bad thing. I feel like last ten years, so many people have been talking about all these mental health issues and terms. Does it Sometimes it feel like it's an overload because it's like, you know, you get a pain, right, you google it and it is thirty things that's wrong with you? Now you're even more confused.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Is that the same thing with a lot of sometimes with a lot of these terms, like when you hear certain things, is now I'm depressed, Now I'm a high function in depressed. Now i have anxiety. Now I have this is like, do you feel like it's too much for people? And how can people really break that all down and realize what they really have and what's really ball them because everything sounds the same at sometimes.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's a great question, but the term effect labeling in psychology shows us that when you can name it appropriately right, it decreases the anxiety. Think about if you were in a room you know it's pitch black, and you heard a loud crash, some of us to start swinging, someone start screaming, someone start running. But if you turn that light on and you saw what it was, a osfel or some inoutimann object, you feel relaxed. Right Why because you know it don't know what it is? Right, not knowing and not naming appropriately, that creates a lot of anxiety. So people end up just drinking a lot right to sue that thing because they don't know what it is. Or they end up gambling or spending a lot of money or doing things busying themselves to outrun this pain they don't understand.
Speaker 3: And it is interesting too because you know, I think whatever is speaking to to me anyway is the fact that there was a time where nobody used to talk about their mental health. Is so we went from saying we don't speak about this at all. In order to eradicate the stigma, we got to tell our story. So now people are not just going out there to get help and understanding what they're dealing with.
Speaker 2: They're telling their stories.
Speaker 14: They're telling their story. But still the older generations are not as open right the younger ones. They want to talk about it, they want to feel seen. They want to feel connected, and many of them do sometimes inappropriately use a label to connect right, But there's still a lot of stigma, you know, the places I go, the corporations I go to. It's still more accepted to say burnt out than depressed. But we have to name what it is because the supports are going to look very different, the resources look very different.
Speaker 3: How do you know differ between somebody who's staying busy as a response to trauma to somebody who's actually really busy.
Speaker 14: Yes, great question. It's the anhedonia. You know, when you ask someone who's busy if they're actually pathologically productive, they're not getting joy. You know, they end up at my office in Manhattan and they're like, I don't know what's wrong. Everything looks good on the outside, but I just don't feel joyful. Whereas someone who's actually engaged in what they're doing there, they got the pep in their step. They're engaged and they're connected, and they're feeling as if they're getting a sense of purpose Versus when you keep doing over time without actually tapping into purpose, you.
Speaker 3: Do feel numb.
Speaker 14: You're like, why am I doing this? But you cannot stop because you're trying to outrun something that you don't even know is there.
Speaker 6: Now, you talked about, you know, working and being at rest, So how do you know when you're at rest and being okay with being at rest.
Speaker 14: One of the points of joy that we measure in my research lab is actually that it's called psychomogor at agitation. It's a terrible scientific term, but what it means is that you can't sit still.
Speaker 2: You just on edge.
Speaker 14: And when you add up points of joy, being able to be calm and not stressed is actually a point that many of us leave on the table. We often think, oh, that's anxiety and not depression, But no, it's almost like a different side of the same coin. Right, You can't be joyful if you're stressed. Do you know anyone who's been really stressed out who is like also joyful?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: Then, and look at the monks and other countries and the gurus. They may have just a matt to sleep on and bread and water, but they are joyful because they are at peace. So if you're not feeling that sense of peace and you have that inner restlessness, it's really difficult to be joyful.
Speaker 2: What does everybody's piece the same piece, though it's not.
Speaker 14: And that's why I said to understand the science of your happiness. In my book, I actually have that model so that I democratize this information. Why are just the doctors and medical students holding onto this. Every patient that comes to my live draws their own biopsychosocial right, So you want to figure out what are the things that are taking away from my happiness?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 14: If you don't understand what's taking away their points of joy, how can you understand the science of your happiness? So in some cases, you're gonna look at the social factors, Right, someone who is partner with somebody who's toxic. I mean, they could eat all the kal they want, they're still gonna be unhappy. Right, Versus somebody who, let's say psychologically they dealt with a lot of trauma in their childhood, neglected, abused. We need to address that first because it's really hard to act as joy when you're in fight or flight. And then biologically, let's say someone who has an autoimmune condition. Right, if you're constantly in a state of high inflammation, your brain's not going to be happy. So everyone's so unique, but we're chasing things that work for other people without understanding our own science.
Speaker 3: I keep hung up on this. One question you asked earlier was like, can you feel joy when you're stressed?
Speaker 14: It's very, very difficult. It's super difficult, you know, Like imagine when you're stressed and you're sitting eating your food. Many times we'll like finish the bowl and we don't even know we finished our plate, right because our brain was somewhere else. So we missed out on a point of joy. Right, we weren't tasting the crunchy fallad or the dressings.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like mostly not even everything's a trying to sound like the client or anything like that, but a lot of things that you're saying, Like I like live this every day, Like I'll heat something up and then do something else and then forget that I'm even and forget that I'm hungry, and then do it because I'm trying to keep myself busy.
Speaker 4: Like I woke up every morning at four being here at six.
Speaker 5: We get done at a certain time, I go home, then I work on other businesses and and I do and then I have an eight month old baby, and I have a thirteen year old son and I'm married, and it's so many different things, right, and the drugs and the drugs, so yeah, he does not had to put it all the day late. But yes, what I find for me, speaking of drugs at the end of the night, a good like pre roll like ID for me, we that calms me down. I'm able to relax and just like take a breath. But by the time that is, that's like twelve one o'clock in the morning, I got.
Speaker 6: To be back up at four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, but I don't think I'm stressed all the preces. It's like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 14: Then maybe I'm not your doctor. But a lot of people, but like you, who have busy careers, families, a lot of responsibilities, they're caretakers. Right in my study the first ever publishing the world on high function depression, Yeah, a lot of caretakers, a lot of caregivers. They experience that lack of joy. Why because they're so busy in their minds, they're so restless that they're missing out the precious baby's face in front of them, who wants to snuggle with you? Right, you lost a point right there, because when you snuggle, you're getting oxytocin, You're getting that attachment hormone. And you know, many times I hear a lot of people saying they're intimate with their partners and they just can't wait to get over what because they just want to You know, if they're not, they're missing out. That's a point of joy for human beings, right, sleep is a point of joy. But many of us are spending our times on our phone before we go to bed, so that's disrupting our sleep. So we are losing so many points because we cannot sit still.
Speaker 2: What do you hope people walk away with after reading High Functioning?
Speaker 14: I really hope that they understand that joy is a priority. It is a necessity. It is part of our survival, especially in our community. Without joy, what would have happened to us? You know, so prioritize joy and understand the science of your happiness. You know, there is only one you, and there will only ever be one you. So take the time to know yourself, understand what's taking away from your joy so you know where to add back to it. And joy has the power to change people and their communities. So you know, we all probably have interacted with people who are not joyful, they can change the tone of a room. Right, So if we take the time to invest in joy, we can literally change not just ourselves, but our families, our communities, and I think the world.
Speaker 2: How do they find you, Doctor JUDITHH Doctor.
Speaker 14: Judith Joseph dot com and follow me on all the socials, doctor Judith Joseph, and pick up my book High Functioning.
Speaker 2: Overcome your hitting depression and reclaim your joy. Thank you for joying. Thank you so much, doctor Judith Joseph.
Speaker 6: It is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's such a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the latest with Laurie Long Become Ill straight. Things she gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a long gird that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 2: Be having the latest on you. The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of Every.
Speaker 2: Time it's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: I did want to talk about yesterday, Cassie in court running us through that Yeah, back to Diddy running us through the video of her being dragged in that hotel room back in twenty sixteen, So people have been trying to figure out kind of like what the narrative is. Was she trying to get away from a freak off or was it two people so jealous, so upset. Cassie says that that was her trying to leave a freak off one hundred percent. She says that she had shot Diddy a text message, which they brought up in court. In that text, she's texted him and saying I want to fo so bad. That's how they talked about freak offs. The text is to pop Up. She calls her pop Up because she she alleges that he wanted her to call him what she used to call her grandfather.
Speaker 2: I want to say, pop Up is for granddad.
Speaker 4: Yes, I called I used to call my pop up my grandfather pop up.
Speaker 2: Now dy Well, that's when you know the girl way too young for you. It's one thing when the girl daddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah she said on the stand too, she was like, yeah, weird, I know, but whatever.
Speaker 15: But anyway, so there's text between baby Girl and pop Up, her and Puff and she's talking about BBG. He called her baby girl. He called her CC Cassie Combs. Those were the nicknames that he has.
Speaker 2: About the contracts Granddaddy and Baby Girl.
Speaker 4: BBG and Puffs Pop Pop Come on, come on, y'all, come on guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, so in the text messages, she's saying that she wants to freak off and people, and I think the prosecutors brought this up early because they want to get ahead of it, because she's saying she's she's initiating it, right, but she's also a legend. At the same time, she was trying to get away from it and couldn't. So she said that the reason why she shot this text and the reason why they were even in that hotel in La the day that she got dragged back in twenty sixteen, was because she had this major movie premiere coming up on Monday. That video that we saw, she allegeds happened over the weekend. She believes it was Friday. She said she initiated that freak off because she wanted to make him happy. When he was pleased, when his moods were great, she would she would be okay. She didn't want anything to ruin a premiere. She didn't want to be told that she couldn't go, or that, you know, to have bruises or anything allegedly, So she said she did the freak off. They got there, they were drinking and were parting with one of the escorts, a male escort, and somehow she ends up getting hit in her face by him. He allegedly punches her on her face. She's bruising the face now, and she said at that point, she's like, I got to get out of here because if it gets worse, she has she's thinking about the premiere and she's scared. So we see her in the video trying to get away, and that's when she says that, you know, she alleged he dragged her back into the room, took herself back into the room, but she was trying to explain why she was even there in the first place. And again, just you know, quickly put in context to that video, she said, this is her trying to get away, can't get away, but doing this because if it makes him happy, she can be in some bit of peace.
Speaker 6: What was the reaction in the court room when all this was happening, even to the semen on the nipples, Like, what was the reaction with Paul, the family, even Cassie's husband who was there.
Speaker 15: You know, I think so I was sitting behind Cassie's brother and Cassie's husband. Her brother was a bit uneasy when they were playing the video. They didn't really react too much to the whole semen on nipple and a lot of stuff with the men. And I don't know if it's because everybody knows that we're all watching them. Neither did puffs family. But there was one point where they talked about all the drugs that they would be on doing these streak offs, because she says she wouldn't remember a lot of them because of them. And they asked her, well, how were you reading up on drugs? How did you know who to call? And she said it was because of Diddy. And then they asked her, well, whose drug concept was it, like, whose drug dealer was it? And she said, she alleged you it was Puffs. And I watched him and Puff was looking at her and he was like he made his face like come on, man, and I was like, oh wow. And that was the first time that I saw him visibly like because other than that, it was blank stare at her the whole time.
Speaker 2: I didn't they arrest one of Diddy's drug mules.
Speaker 4: He's not on I don't know if he's going to be included in the trit or not.
Speaker 15: So far, the witness list all we have had, all we've heard from was one male escort, Cassie, the LAPD security guy.
Speaker 2: That was like security, I was because she's pregnant, So how was she doing that?
Speaker 6: She needs multiple breaks and she took too.
Speaker 15: Yes, she took two breaks. She took two breaks. She asked for one of the breaks. She's on the stand. She's doing a lot of like this, like holding herself and yeah, she cried a little bit.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy months.
Speaker 15: She cried a little bit in the beginning, like the opening of her testimony, but she helped.
Speaker 4: She held it together very well.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I told y'all yesterday that video is going to be the most damning piece of evidence in this case, because it's almost impossible to see that video and give Diddy that benefit of the doubt for anything. And I know, folks, you know say, oh, he's not on trial for domestic violence. But the beating part is part of the coorsion and manipulation that defines trafficking in a court of law.
Speaker 2: When you get people to engage in sexual acts through violence.
Speaker 3: Our drugs, our emotional manipulation that all constitutes trafficking in a court of law. I guarantee you what you're gonna see over the next few days is them defining what sexual trafficking is. They're going to be talking about the Man Act. They're going to be talking about the coortionion and the manipulation, the convoy, drugs and violence and the most and the emotional manipulation that he allegedly used to get people.
Speaker 2: To do sexual things.
Speaker 3: I guarantee they're gonna start talking about the transportation of prostitutes.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: I agree with what you're saying, because they set it up real.
Speaker 6: Good just to bring that landing prostitute and escort.
Speaker 15: So the way that they were the way that they were having a conversation yesterday was like escorts are people that like not even an escort, but they were calling them escorts. But a lot of the men that they were enlisting from, like backpage, Craigslist and these like male service mail uh uh service escort services, backpages old, right, were people that were supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: You just they come and you like enjoy their time.
Speaker 2: So like to off Craigslist.
Speaker 4: And she was having to use her real phone number to respond to the ads. They didn't have to post.
Speaker 15: She didn't have to post them, but she had to use her real phone number to respond to the ass She said, But to answer your question, they're still really defining it. But from what I'm getting from it, it seems like an escort isn't supposed to be having sex with you. They're supposed to just be there and like you enjoy their time, you date with them. They might come and do like you know, bring.
Speaker 2: Coming, and then you take that on your nipples.
Speaker 4: Don't don't give me the line right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah jokes, And when they do these, nobody laughs in the court room, right nobody. Nobody laughs in the court room when I say, like, you put the semen on the nipples, like it's no outburst or anything like that, because if you don't know, Lauren is at the court every.
Speaker 2: Day at the court.
Speaker 15: The reason why I think yesterday people didn't catch a lot of stuff is because people were bored. It took the prosecution a long time to get too. I was duly intrigued and my notes were noting.
Speaker 2: This is years and years of comedy material.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: A stiff nipple with the on top of that's why people can't take.
Speaker 15: Y'all would embarrassed. It's pews in the court. I have to sit in the back.
Speaker 6: Drinking.
Speaker 2: Then they already got a slippery nipple. The slipperynipp and this is a slippery nibble. When you take that seamen and rubbing on the nipple, it becomes slippery blazing around.
Speaker 4: Imagine all of it.
Speaker 15: And the kids got to be in there watching it. The girls didn't leave yesterday either. They didn't leave doing anything. They stayed during the whole testimony. Yeah, and it was diddy with straight face that Cassie during the video. I do feel like, Alex, fine, you had a couple of stairs for puff.
Speaker 3: This is why we need the bonds, This is why you need to spell show. This is a great material.
Speaker 6: Got Jesus Christ.
Speaker 15: Well, I'll be back with more updates because today Cassie's going back on the stand and then then she's gonna get cross exam at some point.
Speaker 4: I think we got about like two more days with her on the stand.
Speaker 6: So had you d your ask the court and good luck, thank you, and uh we'll talk to you later on today. Once Laura goes to the court. We don't see lauring against the seven PM because they take my phone.
Speaker 4: I'll be feeling like I'll be coming out like whoa fresh out, first day out. That can be tough.
Speaker 6: All right, The mix is up next, Lauren, thank you for the latest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club wanning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's d J n V as hilarious.
Speaker 6: Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club salutor Shaquille O'Neil Shaq has his also Shack says, good morning Jess Shack, and he said, tell Charlemagne he ugly as hell.
Speaker 2: Tell I tell Shack, I look like a five to six him.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 3: I've heard people say that he would be like, Yo, you look like Shack a short shock.
Speaker 2: People have told me that before. You like a short shock, damn, and he just called you ugly.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to tell Shack something else to Shaq. I don't need you taking no days off from inside the NBA, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: I ain't like the.
Speaker 3: Combination they had yesterday. You know what I'm saying. Dwight Howard is cool. I like d White Howard doing commentary someplace else. But I'm used to a certain combination on inside the NBA. I like Chuck, Kenny, Ernie Shack. Okay, during the playoffs, I didn't like what I was watching last night.
Speaker 2: Luther, Jalen Rose, Luthor, Dwight, all of them.
Speaker 3: But that ain't the combination that What was was you at busy And I mean that was bepectfully because I like all of these guys.
Speaker 2: Traveling, but they sounds good to.
Speaker 3: Get a collective not last night. No, No, when Shack is, oh yeah when it Shaq, Ernie, Chuck and Kenny. I No, I didn't like the combo last night.
Speaker 2: No, they're trying to need people.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: Shock probably had something to do, all right, so they just fill in Shacks probably opening up another Papa John's open up another bill, you know everything. So who knows a Shock slut the shack?
Speaker 2: Well he better not take you long because somebody stills jump.
Speaker 3: Damn No, not the person, not Dhight. Shaq probably was like that's what I got feeling it. I'm good Mike good on his podcast, but I just don't like that combination.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that last night, all right, And.
Speaker 5: Don't forget to get your tickets this weekend, Your girl just hilarious and your God does the Alexander will be at Harris at Harris Harris, I keep.
Speaker 2: Taking h off comments in my ass. I guess Harri's hard h hard age Harris. I will be there this Saturday.
Speaker 4: The show start saying eight doors open at seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, I might do a meet angry. I'm not sure. That's a lot of people, y all.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: But the tickets are selling and it's almost sold out, So get your tickets now at jess hilarious official dot com. Then next weekend, I don't know what it's at, but mash and Tucket, Connecticut. I don't know if that's yesh heard of that part of Connecticut and Foxwoods.
Speaker 2: Casino, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, calling Hartford, calling Bridgeport, Connecticut, all my ranch, you cousins.
Speaker 2: I need you all to get these tickets. Was that's close to fox Woods? All right?
Speaker 6: So get your closer to the city.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the next day I'm in Boston, Boston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: So I got a lot. I'm torn.
Speaker 5: I'm touring next weekend. Get your tickets for Connecticut and Boston. I will see y'all next weekend. But this weekend a c I will be there all.
Speaker 3: Right, mashing Tucket sound like a drag queen tutorial like you mash it Tugget.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely get your tickets. If you have any problems, I own the spot. So if you have any problems that I own the spot, just tell them me and you good.
Speaker 2: You're idiot.
Speaker 6: Snoop the Snoop for.
Speaker 2: Your in us this morning. Salute to the icon living Snoop Dogg. His new album is It a Crime?
Speaker 6: Will be out tomorrow, know, And then he got a movie.
Speaker 5: He set up here all that time and they ain't even tell us about a movie. He had a movie for Mayer last night in New York City.
Speaker 6: Actually sent us the movie. Right, did you send this movie?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But he ain't talk about it on an interview. He got so much going on.
Speaker 6: Right Yeah. And salute to doctor Judis Joseph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she taught me a lot.
Speaker 6: High Functioning.
Speaker 3: Yes, make sure you go get her book High Functioning, Overcome your hitting depression and reclaim your joy. Salute to doctor Judas Joseph and the Positive Notice simply this man, it comes from the.
Speaker 2: Great Wayne W. Die You know I love doctor Wayne W. Dyer.
Speaker 3: Remove all unloving thoughts from your mind, and practice kindness in all of your thoughts, words, and actions.
Speaker 2: Okay, cultivate.
Speaker 3: If we focus on what's ugly, we attract more ugliness into our thoughts and then into our emotions and ultimately into our lives. So remove all ugly, unloving thoughts from your mind. Expeditiously, have a great day, Breakfast club finish for y'all, dumb