Speaker 1: This is a story I've never told anyone about Ali, and I guess it's about me too, But I'm gonna tell you. Back in nineteen seventy five, sparring with Ali, just moments after Ali opened me, he escorts me down from the ring gingerly. I'm freshly electrocuted from that one single left jab, just one from this great man, Muhammad Ali. I feel like I might hit the floor. He sits me down and he clambers back up into the ring and boxes this beautiful round with Eddie Bossman Jones, his longtime sparring partner. It was unreal. I mean, just this blistering series of punches, just tracers is all you could see. At the end of the round, he steps over to the corner Drew Bundini Brown and Joe Dundee removed his gloves and he steps back to the center of the ring, puts both hands up in front of him, drops the right one to his side, and says.
Speaker 2: The man who has no imagination has no wings.
Speaker 1: He cannot fly. When he said that, he slowly opened his hand, and a bird I now know to have been a Carolina wren flew from his hand and fluttered up to the ceiling in his training camp, in that little cabin in Deer Lake, Pennsylvania. It's more Ali magic.
Speaker 3: It had this sort of powerful presence and the fact that he was willing to be public about his disease really gave patience courage.
Speaker 1: That's doctor Howie Schiel, director of the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 3: If he can do it, if he can be brave enough to get out there and be a person with Parkinson's disease in the public eye, they said, Hey, maybe I can do this too.
Speaker 2: It's totally awesome to have someone like that, with his stature and his condition be out there and he had those tremors going on. People felt sorry for him, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. He was there doing it for others, and that's how I got hooked in.
Speaker 1: And this is Frank Borges, a patient at the center who is inspired by Mohammad's fight against the disease.
Speaker 2: I would say it's magic, but it's just actually really is. It just makes me feel really good.
Speaker 1: Mohammed Ali, oh, how he loves to make us believe in magic. Some of us have even been inspired by Ali to believe in our own sorcery, our incantatory ability to push on despite the odds, to invoke and pursue our own magical talents. Now late in Ali's life, with the world to stop believing in him, the old Wizard enchants me and helps me believe What's again? Episode five The Eyes Lie Kentucky Derby Day in Louisville nineteen eighty eight. Rockman invites me to a gym where Mohammed is meeting with people and receiving some kind of half ass award. I mean, it really was a half ass award from some local Louisvillion who wanted to open a boxing hall of fame. So I dress in all white that day, like Muhammad has every time I seen him, and drive down to the gym. When I get there, Cassius Clay Senior is getting out of a limo. I step inside and Mohammed's already there. There's these two ancient looking boxing trainers I've never seen before, local Louisville trainers, and Mohammad's sitting in between them, and they're showing old black and white Cepia colored eight millimeter footage of young Cassius Clay working on a speedbag and a heavy bag. Mohammad's sitting there, and then he stands up from his seat and says, this is boring. He starts goofing around with everybody in the room, throwing punches at people. He looks at me, points he says, didn't know you'd be here, and then he starts throwing punches at me. I'm just all lit up. I'm happy as can be. And we trade shots for a minute. I'm such a little pointed nose bespectacled white guy, kind of Some of the people around the gym go ooh ah, you got a live one, and we break it off. This college looking kid steps up, blonde haired, wearing a polo shirt and starts throwing shots volley and he's heavyweight, he's Muhammed's size. They're throwing things at some distance from each other, and then Mohammad points to the ring. I know what he wants. He's intending to box this kid. Really box this kid. Yeah. Mohammad's wearing a business suit, red tie, white, starts to button up shirt and he asks for a pair of gloves. Somebody straps gloves on his arm. He climbs between the ropes, gets this kid to get in between the ropes with him and says.
Speaker 4: Five rounds.
Speaker 1: I have a video camera with me. I step into Muhammed his corner and starts shooting. At the beginning of the first round, you know, I don't know how long it had been since Muhammed had bucks. I don't know if it had been six weeks or six years. Awi is looking really stiff, and this kid's pretty good. He dances around Ali. Ali looks at the kid's feet and up in his face and points. You know, and what Muhammad means by that is you learn that from me. But the kid didn't understand that. This kid's being aggressive. He really comes at Mohammed. Mohammed's covering up and he looks bad. I'm worried for him. I feel this cold cockroach of sweat going down my spine and then Dan the end of that first round, and at the beginning of the second round, this kid gets very aggressive and starts sticking Muhammad with a jab over and over again. Muhamma's covering up and he motions the kid and says, come on, come on, I know what he's doing. I'm just wondering can he really pull this off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: When the kid throws a jab, Mohammed comes across and sticks him with a counter jab. Suddenly Ali is Ali. The kid's head goes through a ninety degree turn, his legs shake and rotmand Ringside says, this kid is suddenly, maybe for the first time in his life, aware of his own mortality. It's quite a moment. He gets on his skates and gets out of there. Mohammad plays it nice and kind. He backs off and then puts somebody else in the ring of far less gift did box her. Is remarkable to see that this man who could barely get through the ring ropes when he had to, he pulls himself up. He's that hugely prideful, greatly courageous man and thumps this kid. Really gives him a lesson. I realized, once again, with Muhammed as my hero, my inspiration, I need to pull myself up too. I'm going to do the best work I have in me. I ain't no fighter, but I am a writer and I can write great stuff, and I won't accept anything less no matter what any detractor might say. In the future, I'm going to do something it hasn't been done before. I'm going to do it about Muhammad Ali I'm going to show the world who he really is, what he is in the pit of his belly and in his chest and in his heart, and what he cares about. It's been very helpful for me today to see Mohammed in these ways as I'm sitting down to write daily the story which i think I'm gonna call my Dinner with Ali, and it's just enormously inspiring that I've got to dig deep. I've got to prove myself. I've got to do this thing that I've never done before. I've got to do it for him, and I've got to do it for myself. Do I have that greatness in me? Do I have this story in me? What I'm doing at home every day is I'm stepping into my little study managing video stores. I've got my mom's old typewriter in there. I'm locking the door. I've got my speed bag in there, I've got my heavy bag in there. I'll step over to the bag several times during the day and I sit and I plug the deepest parts of myself to get to the truest story about that first night missus Clay's with Mohammed, And it's in me a remarkable thing about it is though I didn't take one note because I wasn't thinking about writing it. I was in the dream, and the dream lives for me in each moment, and I recall every twitch that Muhammed did. I recall all his movements, all the movements of Missus Clay, of Rockmand, of everyone in the room, and everything they said, which I don't think I've ever had that happen before in my life. What does that mean, I don't know, but it feels almost divine. One of the cool things about hanging out with Mohammed with a group of people is that he would sit on the edge of conversations. He'd listen and listen and listen, and when he had something to say, it was like him sticking you with that snake click of a jab. He'd just pop it out there and it'd be this one liner that would stop you dead with its insight and its poignancy. Craig and I had a different way of seeing Mohammed than the old school guys who come up with him in the sixties and seventies. That previous generation of guys, most of them saw Muhammed is being pitiful. That was about them partly about their own houseyon days. This was their glory time as well, and they don't want to see it diminished through Muhammed. The only time I ever heard him frustrated ever, out of hundreds of hours with him, the one thing he said, and it was after a bad moment where people were around him looking at him in tough ways. We were sitting in a car. I'm sitting beside him in the back seat, and he said, just imagine what I could be doing if I didn't have this shit. The one and only time I ever heard him frustrated, But he also said this to me, people care about me now because I ain't superman no more. I don't think Mohammad saw himself exactly as being like them. He knew he was someone exceptional. But they see me as being like them, and that allows them to care about me and care about me now. That hit me pretty deeply too, that level of insight. If he's still been the old noisy Alli, would we have loved him. His silence allowed us to see him in ways that we projected on him, in that he sort of became this whispering seer, this muse that we could put our own stuff on. I've had Parkinson's patients say directly to me that they were inspired by Mohammed the fact that he went out there and showed himself to the entire world standing on that platform in Atlanta the ninety six Olympics. That was a moment that allowed a lot of Parkinson's patients to say, Yeah, I need to get on with this too. Jampi, one of the great preggers in the score Craig tell us more about that incredible moment when he.
Speaker 4: Held that torch out like that and everybody took their picture. He was beaming once it all worked. When it was over and they went up to the suite in the hotel, he had a torch that he lit the flame with and he was in the chair with it. He wouldn't let it go. He was so proud of the moment. When people came up to talk to him, he just kept it in the chair and he was able to take it home. Obviously.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's in the Ali Center now, it's in a display case.
Speaker 4: It had a lot of symbolic power to it. But the athlete in Ali wouldn't allow himself to fail, and I'm sure he was.
Speaker 1: Nervous asked, the trimmors. Those are the trimmors. You know this as well as I do. That when he was nervous about something, typically when he had to appear in public, that's when the trimmors would come forth. The trimmors were much milder when he wasn't nervous.
Speaker 4: In essence, he had to get up for the moment to make sure it went well. And I'm sure he sucked up all the courage he could to make sure that he looked dignified and he could light this thing and not only light that torch, light up that crowd, because when it worked and he held that thing up, the place went crazy.
Speaker 1: They kept that such a secret. I'd been calling the farm. I've been calling the office, been calling the home phone for weeks, and it kept going to voicemail, which was not typical.
Speaker 2: The town.
Speaker 1: I said, Okay, there's something going on here. Mohammed is doing something, and I wondered, is it the Olympics? Is it the Olympics? Is it the Olympics. The one time I got through to him, he said, I'm training and he didn't say what he's training for, and I didn't push it, but he'd been training for probably sixty to ninety days. He got his weight down. He's out there doing the bag work. He's probably walking up and down that long, long driveway several times a day. He worked hard to get to that. Now, how it affected other people though, The world came to understand him in those moments in the way that you and I did, in the way we'd known him to be for years. And there were a lot of people who I mean millions of people didn't even know that he had Parkinson's and they said, oh, okay, there he is, but he's okay, he's okay, he's still Ali. It struck people very very deeply, and it struck Muhammed very deeply. He considered it a transcendent moment.
Speaker 4: It's an affirmation of sorts, Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Good word choice? It is absolutely an affirmation. You start looking at what are the most powerful moments in Olympics history, I'll tell you what. It ain't necessarily what happened on a field or in a ring, or in a swimming or throwing sticks. Number one, with the exception of Jesse Owen's pissing off Hitler, is Muhammad Ali standing up and lighting that porch in ninety six in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: What he did is conquered the physical to reach millions.
Speaker 1: I was in Morocco for Sport magazine when Mohammad was at that Olympics. I was covering a pro am golf tournament that the King of Morocco put on, and I just found it the silliest thing in the world. I had no interest in it whatsoever. But the hotel I was staying in I come down to get breakfast. I step out of the elevator and there's this huddle of people around the front desk and I see at the center of this little huddle this tiny television and they're all got this softness that you would seeing around Mohammed if he was actually there. This circle of people around just taking this TVs seriously, and I get up close to it. There's Mohammed lighting the torch and they play it over and over and over again. The skip breakfast. I'm in Marrakesh and I go out onto the empty streets and it's usually full of people, and in this case, you see people clustered in front of televisions in these shop windows and they're crying. They're all just absolutely riveted. Here he is the most famous Muslim in the world, standing lighting that torch emblematically for us all.
Speaker 4: Our next guest is being treated for Parkinson's disease at the Muhammad A. Leave Parkinson Center. Frank Borgese is seventy four years old and lives in Anthem, Arizona. He grew up in Chicago and yes, he was a fan of Mohammad's during his boxing career. Frank was the executive director of the Northern Arizona Chapter of the American Red Cross. Thanks for taking the time to be with us today.
Speaker 2: Great to be here.
Speaker 4: How are you able to get into the Ali Center?
Speaker 2: Good question. I was with another neurologist in a different hospital system. My wife was in the medical field all her life, so she was always saying, do you really like this guy? Is he really pinpointing things? And she actually had to talk him into prescribing some levadopa because she thought I had Parkinson's and he was saying, to know, it's he has parkinson isn't, which isn't the same thing. He gave in. He said, try his medication for three months and we'll see. And it's like the first time I took it, just like, holy cow, what a difference. She always wanted to get me into Muhammad Ali of Parkinson Center. We're We're glad we did because the doctor's there, the one we have doctor Nicki Nehman and my physical therapists there. They work with you one on one and they tell me that. And I noticed this that everyone's with Parkinson's disease. It's it's different for everybody. Some are same symptoms, but there's everyone's got something a little different, so you can't treat it boilerplate, which other institutions did. I felt some other institutions were more wrapped up in the research, but not so much about personalization with you to help you out. It's kind of like, yeah, i'll see I'll see it in six months. And then my wife said, well, I think Frank needs physical therapy, and she pushed for that. She and my rock. By the way, that was the way we could get into Muhammaadli Parkinson Center because you have to have a diagnosis or you have to have a referral to get in there. It's a very busy place. So once I got there, things turned around dramatically. And seeing I say, Imam Ali's picture everywhere, it's kind of like he's here. I thought of him when I went to the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, and I just felt he was there looking down at me. I felt stronger, like if he could beat this, or at least live longer with it, then I can do the same. He inspired me, and with Parkinson. You'd rather sit in your easy chair and in the newspaper, watch TV, have breakfast, lunch, dinner. But I picked up or my wife actually bought it for me because I was saying to her, I'd like to have a poster of Muhammad Ali. It's right next to my bed. Or actually I sleep in an easy chair now illviated for you. I hit it every minute of training, but said suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion. Ever read there every morning to get me up. It's my job. I got to get up and do this. The doctor that I see is the doctor Nicki Nineman, who is a part of the whole program that Doctor Schillen overseas, including many wonderful programs that they offer to people afflicted with Parkinsons disease. I go to a power Moves class virtual I can call in two times a week. There's a Ti Chi class that attend virtually there that they have, which is Spectas, and they have some other programs that you can get involved in playing golf. So if you can't walk or you can't stand up, because with me, if I swing the club, my emotion would keep going and I'll be flat on my faith. They have special equipment that they either ground you to the ground and you're able to swing the club. So I'm thinking about doing that too. So there's so much that they offer. It's fantastic. And I asked to do a lot with the director Doctor Show.
Speaker 1: I'm sure tai chi and boxing are long movements, and of course it's those little close end type movements that are so difficult with Parkinson's. It seems to me that those are great.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite classes at Muhammad Ali's Parkinson Center because like you said, it's big movements and slow movements, and it's a program that's been around for thousands of years. Three thousands of this one program that they teach me. It really helps. I have a class here at the Dentum Country Club too, that's a water aerobics, so I can get loosened up there. I can do a lot of those moves pretty well under water, you know, just put the connection together with your brain that you can make those big gestures and movements. And they do incorporate the boxing part of it too, with the instruction for their power Moves classes where you're cross punching and un punching uppercuts, and it definitely helps.
Speaker 1: It gives you a chance to be a kid again in a certain way too. So yeah, that's a fine thing, Frank.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your time, very illuminating and thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Take care of yourself in every moment. Thank you, Thank you, Frank.
Speaker 4: The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center is the most comprehensive center of its kind, located in Phoenix, Arizona, as part of the Barrow Neurological Institute. The center was founded in March of nineteen ninety seven when doctor Abraham Lieberman encouraged Muhammad to become the face of the fight against the disease. The director of the center is doctor Holly Schill. She is a neurologist in chair in Parkinson's Disease in Movement disorders, as well as a professor in the Department of Neurology at the Barrow Neurological Institute, Doctor shild I want to thank you for taking the time to join us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, it's my pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: Tell us about the origins of Mohammad's involvement in the founding of the center.
Speaker 3: It started when there was this fundraiser called Celebrity Fight Night back in the mid nineties. It was this idea of getting stars to get together and help to raise money for charities. Jimmy Walker had the brilliant idea to say, hey, maybe we should invite Muhammad Ali boy, it would really be a good person to start to be the face of Parkinson's disease. He approached them in nineteen ninety seven, he agreed, and the rest is history.
Speaker 4: You were a resident at that time.
Speaker 3: So I was training here at Baroonurological back in the late nineties. I remember those very early days, you know, the days of the ribbon cutting. At the time, we were like six clinic rooms and a little space at the end of the hall where with some educational material about Parkinson's disease, but this very strong commitment to really support patients and families, making sure that nobody goes without care, making sure that patients are educated, making sure that they just had the support that they need to be successful. Today, we have an entire floor, thirty clinic rooms. We have rehab space, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy. We have a outreach center which has a gym and places where patients can meet with social workers. We have an entire research division that is also on this floor. Come here and we can provide everything that you need.
Speaker 4: What was the impact of having someone with a name as prominent as Muhammad Ali attach himself to your work and to the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just extremely important to the patient. Had this sort of powerful presence, and the fact that he was willing to be public about his disease gave patients courage. If he can do it, if he can be brave enough to get out there and be a person with Parkinson's disease in the public eye, they said, hey, maybe I can do this too.
Speaker 4: Another celebrity has been part of your work as well, and that's Michael J. Fox, who has his own separate foundation from the Alis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the Fox Foundation started right about the time the Alis lent their name to our centers. In the end, it was sort of this decision to say, well, how do we best support patients without conflicting. The Fox Foundation said well, hey, we will do the research for Parkinson's, focus on developing the cure, and in the meantime the all would focus on supporting the patient until we get the cures. So how do we provide the best care? How do we provide patient support and education, family support and education. It's really been this nice collaboration. We receive funding from the Fox Foundation to do some landmark studies like the Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative, and then at the same time we're providing its excellent a patient care as we possibly can while we're looking for that cure.
Speaker 4: Mohammad not only let his name he was a patient.
Speaker 3: He had the trust in us to have us help to provide his care. I think that spoke volumes to what our program had to offer, and so I think patients had trust in us because they said, Hey, if it's good enough for Mohammed, then it's good enough for me.
Speaker 4: What was it like for the clinicians and caregivers to work with him?
Speaker 1: Shill doctor Shild to the front desk.
Speaker 3: When I first met him, I was young and in training. He used to come by the center just for sort of periodic social visits, if you will, to check out this and see how things were going. And this often would lead to sort of an impromptu everybody in the center coming and gathering around him. I reached out my hand to shake his hand, and I just remember this huge hand enveloping mine and giving me this warm handshake. And then next thing I know, I'm pulled into a hug, this giant of a man who's still a strong, imposing figure giving me this big hug that exemplifies his presence here. He was just so warm with his attention, his affections, and time. Even if he was coming here for a doctor's visit, they still had time for people as he's walking down the hall to say hello, I'm still bad. He loved telling stories and doing magic shows. It was really a good time. And he loved kids. So if we had a plan visit where we knew he was coming, we would often invite the staff's children to come to the meeting. He just loved that idea of inspiring the next generation just by his presence. But you almost couldn't get them away from a place to say, hey, okay, it's time time to move on.
Speaker 2: The reaming doctor Nimmy to the front desk.
Speaker 3: I really like that idea of just interacting with people.
Speaker 4: How did he inspire patients?
Speaker 3: The best word would be courage. With Parkinson's, there's this tendency for people to develop social anxiety. They don't like the idea of being in front of people or going out in public, So people start to get kind of holed up, stay at home, not like to go out. But yet we know it is so important for people to maintain their movement through exercise and just moving around, but also that social aspect because of his presence, the fact that he was willing to continue to have a social presence in the public eye gave courage to patients to say that they could do this. Yeah, I'm not embarrassed by Parkinson's disease. I'm going to go out there and live life. He always used to refer to the folks with Parkinson's as my people. Anytime he was talking with us about what he wanted us to do, that was make sure you take care of my peoples. I don't want any man left behind.
Speaker 4: When I first met him in the nineteen nineties, I was struck by his stamina. Later in the last years of his life. When he became more infirmed. I took my children to meet him, and he couldn't really walk without assistance at that time. Yet from a seated position, he lifted my daughter off her feet and plopped her in his lap. I was just amazed by his strength still even with the disease, and I always felt he was doing his best to defy the disease.
Speaker 3: As an example to my patients, you take somebody who was arguably one of the most fit people in the world at the time he developed Parkinson's disease, and yet continued then to exercise and use his body, despite the fact that Parkinson's was trying to take that away from him. He kept doing that. It's a testimony to patients. You say, if you actually keep up your movement, keep up your exercise, you can actually maintain your functions. You take somebody with thirty years course of Parkinson's disease, still with tremendous strength, even as you pointed out, even towards the later years of the diagnosis, to your mind over your body, saying hey, I can do this, I can keep active.
Speaker 4: And speaking of mind, I think one of the great misnomers about certainly Mohammad's case. I think people believe he wasn't there mentally, and I know for a fact, having spent time with him through a twenty five year period, he was the same Muhammad Ali between the ears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's absolutely a brilliant point. There's a tendency when you look at somebody with Parkinson's disease and you look at oh, their facial expression is reduced and they have a hard time speaking and expressing themselves, and you might get this sense that you know, maybe there is something wrong with their intellect. But the point is exactly right. A lot of times the intellect is spared and people's thinking and ability to respond, while it may be delayed, is still intact. You learn with our patients is that you ask them a question and you just give them a little bit of extra time to respond and formulate their thoughts.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how many people over the years who I had to straighten out when they said, oh, a'li use punch drung can't put a sentence together wandering through life.
Speaker 3: That's not Mohammed to be a little bit sort of medical here for a minute, just differences between the disorders Parkinson's disease is mostly a movement problem, so problems with tremor and initiating movement, slowness of movement, maybe some slowness of thinking, slowness of getting your thoughts out, where's the punch drunk? Or what's called CTE or chronic traumatic encephalopathies is mostly a cognitive disorder, at least to how it presents itself tends to affect people's thinking.
Speaker 4: Another factor of it that I think impacted a lot of people was the facial mask Here was this brilliant face, most expressive face. It was hard for him to make that smile. He would break out of it from time to time, but generally it was that facial masking which is part of the disease.
Speaker 3: I can't speak for Mohammed, but just in general with patients, I think that is such a frustrating aspect of things. Essentially, to have that lack of ability to move your face effectively, to smile, to laugh, to cry, to show essentially show any emotion. The facial missiles just simply don't move well. So you can have the emotion and the want to laugh and show your emotions, but it's just simply harder to do that can be very frustrating for patients, so they have to rely on people interpreting what they're saying rather than the facial expression that they're showing, so very frustrating and socially damaging aspect for patients.
Speaker 4: That expressive face of Oli, even though it was masked for a time, when you did see him smile, you knew it was a big deal. Let me ask you, how has he inspired you a clinician?
Speaker 1: As a doctor, he is.
Speaker 3: The reason I became a movement disorder neurologist, a specialist in Parkinson's disease. That early experience with him and patients in our center and realizing that this was a patient population that I really really wanted to serve to make their life better by clinically managing their disease, but also looking for cures, looking for therapy. And we continue our work, and we will continue to do it until we find a cure. We use the stories of Mohammed, the things that he's left us with, the visits that he's had. We continue to tell his story to every new patient that's newly diagnosed and hope that it inspires them to live a better life with Parkinson's. How much has he missed tremendously. Not just people that knew him here at the center, but patients routinely will come in and tell their own story about how they knew Mohammed or how they watched his fits or his courage. After the development of Parkinson's disease, everybody comes in telling their story about what they remember about Muhammad. Having a chronic progressive neurologic disease like Parkinson's makes you say, Okay, what's important in life? And there's something about that sort of wake up call for people to really focus on what is important? Is it family, is it your career? To really focus on what's important in life. And I think that the fact that Mohammad could do that gives our patients hope that they can do the same.
Speaker 4: I very much enjoyed speaking with you. This was great, my pleasure.
Speaker 3: It's been fun.
Speaker 4: You guys are doing great work. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But by now, in the next episode of the Tao of Muhammad ahwe I lose the biggest male influence of my life, my true hero. Meanwhile, our citizen of the world defies the American government for the second time. We hop across the big wide Atlantic to trace Ali's little known roots to a land with a rich history of both fighting and storytelling.
Speaker 5: He said to me one day, I can't remember how old it was, as in our front room. He leaned over and he said, Tom, do you know why I'm so good at buxing? I says, no, Mohammed, I don't know why, he said, because I'm Irish. The fight in Irish isn't the title that my dad gave him. The perfect title, the People's Champion, that's the perfect title.
Speaker 1: The Dow of Mohammad Ali is produced by Imagine Audio for iHeart Podcast and hosted by Me Davis Miller. My co host is Craig Mortally, Karl Welker, Mark Bouch, Nathan Kloke, Dereck Jennings and Little Old Me Davis Miller are executive producers. Produced by Craig Mortali, sound design and mixing by Juan Border, Music by ejsparr In introducing a very good pal of mine Isaac Miller, and also Luminescence track Nouage. Visit luminescentmusic dot com to check out more from the band.