Speaker 1: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Is Laureni Rosa with the latest with Laurna Rosa on Black Effects and I cannot wait to see you guys at the fourth Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Okay, we're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, April twenty fifth at Palman Yards and it's hosted by me alongside DJ MV and Charlotte Magnea.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: We got Drink Chance of Noriega and Djafing. We gotta keep it positive, Sweetye with My Girl Christopher Nate Haslin. We got Reality with the King with My Guide and my brother Carlos King, and y'all know he does reality commentary like nobody can.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We also have Don't Call Me White Girl, the podcast I Love Mona and Club five twenty podcasts, along with the Grits and Eggs podcast. So this lineup stack Baby, turn Up. You're also gonna want to check out the panels that we have lined up too, Feature and Cab on Stage, Pika Sumpter, and John Hope Bryant just to name a few. Of course, it's way bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses, but the food truck Court to keep you fed while you visit us. Okay, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your ticket down at Black Effect dot Com Slash podcast as.
Speaker 4: Today Big Bank, DJ Scream bring you Big Facts in the.
Speaker 1: Street Live Revolse Studios.
Speaker 5: You know what it is, It's time for that Big Facts, Big Bank is here, DJ Scream is here, Multiple Streams podcast, Movement in the Building, boand What's Up?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Big What's up?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do? Man?
Speaker 3: What's up with you?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: My hiking buddy bank. Man, can't fuck with your pimping man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Man, You've been doing your ship.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it, man, you know you need you need people like you to damn show a nigga that it's possible.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm like, shit, I'm putting work in, you know what I mean, doing that. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: How'd all start for you?
Speaker 5: Like just just from the top of like, how how did you transition into like the multiple streams podcasts? You know what I'm saying, And it's basically hustling and creating different ways to get money and make a name.
Speaker 4: So I never was able to get no job coming up, bro, So the only way I could get something is about being creative and coming up with my own shit. You know, I was a little nigga in the hood, collect the cans and ate shit like that, trying to beat the j's. You know, if I seen somebody with a washing machine outside, you know me, stuff like that. Man. So hearing the word no kind of just kind of forced me to be an entrepreneur. And then, you know, like everybody will look up to got their own stage, whether they comedian, rapper or something. So when the podcast came out, like I can't rap, and I said, I can't do it, but I can't be a rapper. So then when that shit came out, you know what I mean, I was like, okay, cool. You know, it's my way to For one, it's my way to talk to people about what they got going on, because I interviewed mostly entrepreneurs. You know, you go to a nigga with money, they ain't really quick to tell you what they doing, how they doing it. But you're telling me how the platform, they'll sit down with you for an hour or two so and then just to give back, bro, you know what I mean. When I was coming up. It wasn't really a whole lot of ways to get no money. So I was like, you know, when it's my time, and I figured out, you know, when it's my time, I'm pretty much you know, tell people to do other shit, you know what I'm saying, because you know, I was an educated kid, but I still ended up, you know, hustling and shit like that. And it's like, you know, I don't necessarily regret it, but I'm like, if it was other folks showing me different ways to do it, shit, I would have been doing that, you know what I mean. So so that's how that came about. Just like I say, everybody I look up to got their own stage, and then you know, I just felt like, you know, when they started kind of going up, you know, in like twenty twenties, I was just like, shit, I can do that, you know what I mean? I could see myself doing that. I couldn't do comedy, bro, I was in the hood. One day I tried to practice stand up comedy there. I couldn't even get that right. One time I tried to record a son nigga. I'm with, bro, what up man?
Speaker 3: We couldn't. I couldn't. I had the words and everything written down, I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't get fosted this. Yeah I could do this though, you feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: What you think, like if somebody, like, let's say, if their financial situation is not in order or whatever the case may be, do you think in every particular situation it's on them and they making excuses and not taking accountability for not doing what they're supposed to do to handle their business. Or do you think sometimes somebody might just be down on their luck. Man?
Speaker 4: So so you know, everybody, some people got so much bullshit in front of them it's kind of hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. So it's like, your environment do a lot, you know what I mean. I was blessed to not have no super stressful environment coming up, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, I ain't had no joys or nothing, but you know, my mom went on no crack, you know what I mean. You know, like every time I look up and nobody's stealing, you know, stealing nothing from you or you know, so your environment, so I can't say they're making excuses, you know what I'm saying, They just might be in such a fucked up environment that they can't even they ain't got no access to a bang or scream or.
Speaker 3: Bam, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know, nobody ever really told them that reading is cool or you know, like my parents was educated, so some people parents are not are the opposite, you know what I mean. And you know, some people parents don't even know how to teach them how to read and all that type of shit. So I feel like some people environment can be fucked up, but it's still away because it's some people that made away from that, you know what I mean, some of these niggas that got crackhead parents. I mean, I ain't gonna say there's some people that have parents that was you know, crack babies. Yeah, they just perk babies, now, you know what I mean. So it's some people that overcame that what they ain't making no excuse, But like I'd be a food to sit here at Like I'd be in the same situation if I ain't have my situation coming up.
Speaker 3: So I do feel like it's always resources.
Speaker 4: But you know, you can't tell a niggas go to the library, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, you know, especially if you ain't going to the library, and it's like the only form of success you really see as a black person, sometimes black man, sometimes a stripper, a drug dealer, or it might be a doctor or lawyer, something that's so hot that you can't evenly like Nigga, I'm feeling mad.
Speaker 3: How to fuck I'm become a doctor? You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I was just talking to my partner yesterday, he from Boston, and he was saying he didn't they didn't fathom going to school. And I'm like, Nigga, I got all them Ivy lead schools. He like, Nigga, how to funck? I'm getting ivy lead, you know what I'm saying. So I just feel like some people environments so fucked it'd be hard for them to come up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: To be real with you, what's.
Speaker 6: The main thing you think somebody might get from watching your podcast?
Speaker 4: So my whole goal, man, is I interview different people on my platform, multiple streams, podcast, different people that are doing different things.
Speaker 3: So you might not want to do what bam. Do you know?
Speaker 4: My thing is I buy I buy sale trade. I'm at the hood pawnshop. But like yesterday, I interviewed a barber I interview my dude, can't call you, can't call you. He going for state representative District sixty two. And you know, I'm like, shit, if somebody just want to make a change, how does that work? How do you get money from that? So the whole thing I really want them to do. You know, even if I interview a celebrity, I try to pull some personal development from it. So like the whole thing is, you know, finding different ways to become a better version of them. But I interview so many I interview a lot of real coaches and consultants that actually, you know, if you go to follow them, they actually they whole job is to show people what to do, you know what I mean. I interview lawyers. Medical courier was one of my first interviews with my homegirl Crystal. She got a plant store. Never knew you can run a plant store other than we, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like, if you look at that, you can find your mentor you know what I'm saying, for the most part. So yeah, that's the main goal for real, for real, you know, you feel like you walk in your purpose. I feel like I'm flying in that motherfucker the grill with you, bro, cause I mean, and what is that? I think My purpose is to get this money and show other people how to get this money and then show people how to be the better version of them. Anybody know me coming up? I ain't had shit growing up. I ain't never had no Jordans. I won't ever fresh, you know what I mean, I won't ever You know, it took a little minute to get here. So I'm on some shit Like if I could do what you could do it for real, for real, especially if you come from a similar situation, you know what I mean, real for real?
Speaker 1: What's three red flags? Just for everybody?
Speaker 5: Three red flags or scammers? So we can keep red flag Like, what's the things you should start noticing as a nigga of somebody trying to scam you out of a situation or some money.
Speaker 4: Oh, as a nigga that's been a victim. So for one man, somebody, if it's too good to be true, like if somebody, if somebody on't line they tell you can make five million dollars in twenty twenty six. These three steps ain't no goddamn three steps you can show somebody to make ten stacks you could. You know, if you can make ten stacks, you might can make a hundred. But the millionaire shit they come from really being the real best version, you really making them connections and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And one they make it look easy. That shit is really sleazy, you dick, You know what I'm saying. So that number one.
Speaker 4: Number two, Number two, Man, I understand, man, by the time somebody come to you, they probably need you a lot more than you need them.
Speaker 3: And you don't even know what you feel what I'm saying. So that's number two.
Speaker 4: And if you just online and you're looking for a mentor, I say, they not really willing to give you no type of game for the Freezky then like meaning everything a charge, everything a charge, like you know anybody with real game. No, you can give somebody a couple of crumbs and you know they can lead. You know, they can lead to a piece of bread. But ain't nobody finish your g You no loaf? You know what I'm saying. So so you know they making it look too easy. That's number one. If they coming to you for if they supposed to have it, but they coming to you, that means they probably need you more than you really need them and you just don't even know it. And I'm as a victim. I'm going through ship right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Niggas even get caught up in that ship like they're just like.
Speaker 7: Believing themselves to me, like it's so it's a nigga online for to show you how to get rich like that. Scenes that don't even seem desperate, even if it's some real ship out there, even if not knocking somebody who might do it, they might know how to do it whatever. But that ship that just looked like like a telemarket to me, it don't even look like shit I supposed to be looking at.
Speaker 1: Some niggas be desperate.
Speaker 5: Think about this, we said in the episode an episode a little while ago. I mean to an extent, to an extent, not knocking all them to an extent. When you sign a record deal, it's a scam, right, it's based on selling.
Speaker 7: I ain't giving you something to get something you said nil Like back in the day, they just be like, hey man, if you send five hundred dollars, we're gonna send you back ten thousand. Niggas was actually sending the five hundred dollars right.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, something would be deser bro. I feel what you said.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, bro, So you gotta do the math on this ship. If I send my file, how many more dumb ass people like me like this? So you're saying this man finna give away a billion dollars for one hundred thousand whatever whatever. Correct fire, He's gonna even get fied. He's just gonna giveaway.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm lucky. Have you ever been scammed?
Speaker 6: Scam?
Speaker 7: Ain't scamp your hell? Y'all been scammed like buying ship? Yeah, buying ship? Like, but I'm trying to buy a product, Like I remember one time I try to buy something offline and they sent me the tracking number and everything. You know, how you try to buy something it would come from over sea, They send the tracking them everything, and they sent me a letter, a picture.
Speaker 1: They sent me a picture of the items. You scam.
Speaker 7: But that ain't no same thing as me trying to get rich skin. I'm got them by no mentor I'm not Finna.
Speaker 6: I'm not even finna. Try to go to a seminary.
Speaker 5: Out out so talk about yours and then I get in the mind. So how are you scamed? When you said you're in the middle of this ship.
Speaker 3: Now, man.
Speaker 4: Uh well, I mean, I ain't gonna say I'm in a vitnom of a scam. It's just somebody like you know, the situation I'm in now, it's just kind of like what you said, somebody presenting me with a nice opportunity.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It's paperwork involved, and the ship is still an opportunity. They're just not holding their hand of the bargain up you did, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, So yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But as far as but we're talking about like online scams when people just like you said, believeing in Santa Claus like you know, like I feel like they are coaches because I teach people shit too. But but I only be charging for most and ship. You know what I'm saying, I be really wanting folks to learn something, you know what I mean? Sometimes that why I don't make the money, you know what I'm saying. A lot of people that get support and I ain't gonna say they just flat out scamming. But a lot of these folks these days, they took a little bit of game and now they present like they got all the game. And they trying to say this ship to all the lames.
Speaker 7: I guess I don't know that what people. People that I work with, you know what I'm saying, People that work with me and whatever. They be looking at me like, Bro, you can charge for that, you know what I'm saying. You can charge for this. You could charge for that, like even the ship show. Yeah, Bro, I can't charge no nigga too to audition.
Speaker 6: That's just me. Bro, even though you can, I can't do it.
Speaker 7: I can make my money off the patrons and the and the sponsorships and all that. Bro, You're chasing your dream. That's just how I look at it. Bro, other people look at it in different different You fucked up. You need my help. I'm trying to be a service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm charging you.
Speaker 6: I can get it front of the people. Yeah, I don't know, but I get it.
Speaker 1: It's all be different stuf like for me, potentially.
Speaker 5: I know this is way back. The first time I tried to pay, that's it's a scam. I paid to get my credit fixed. That ship didn't work, but.
Speaker 1: I was willing to take that risk.
Speaker 6: Scam me that anybody can get got like.
Speaker 1: That's still a scam if you pay money and then get shipped back.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, but I can see how you would go for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I try to get my credit fixed to if motherfucker say they feed credit, somebody bounce and saying they feed credit. That's different. I'm saying, like, that's just unbelievable. Like you said, like the nigga today is your lucky day. I'm finna make a hundred people of.
Speaker 1: Me in right, say too.
Speaker 4: The first hundred people got damn But not thing too though. Like when you come from like a street any type of street background, you know a nigga, You know a nigga big word was finna kill smoking Craig about two hundred dollars really not even two hundred because whatever Smoky has something about one summing he stay whatever, man. So when you come from that, your conscio is a little more like I ain't gonna play with money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I go bro.
Speaker 7: If I can't do it like my heart, I ain't even gonna do it. And you know what you gotta pay me for. Yeah, come to me about my business. You gotta pay pay me for my business. It is, but I ain't offering service people be demming me all the time, Like, Bro, me and my wife want to sit down with you. But you're making some valid points. I want you to got them. And she be making.
Speaker 6: She she she she respects you enough to have a com I'm like, Bro, I ain't finished. I'm not finished do that because that's the ship. You're gonna have to pay me to do. Use that.
Speaker 7: Ain't even that, ain't even ain't in that game. And then the bitch the voce you you find out she cheat and you listen to me.
Speaker 6: Now you got a shamp.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of free game though, like you gotta you said something, you gotta lay on a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got for a bitch or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: But I was saying, oh that was posting my dollar, big college man, he posted h one of my old videos.
Speaker 6: I was just like back in the day, we used to play possible.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like even with your girl, you know what I'm saying, like fucked up and dragon ass for about two months, like ship fucked up?
Speaker 6: See how she acts? Are you different? Ship fucked up? You might not even be fu Yeah, to this day, I'm fucked up.
Speaker 1: Just stuck on me.
Speaker 7: Ship funked up, but I got you know what I'm saying, Nigga saying that she scream probably can tell to be like.
Speaker 6: Bro, I know you're making money.
Speaker 7: I called me like, man, what the man we need spiter man like it ain't that bad?
Speaker 6: It is, yeah, because I know what it feels like to be fucked up, fucked up.
Speaker 3: I was up before.
Speaker 6: That ship feels horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feeling feeling Nigga. Cry, Nigga, ass cry.
Speaker 7: Bro, Bro, ship should break your head.
Speaker 4: I can't even get it up, Nigga, I'm so broke Nigga.
Speaker 3: Ship Nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, was that was That's That's a good sad way though, Like so how in that moment, you know, speaking to the hustlers out there, because it might be somebody on the air right now, Like what's the first thing you gotta do to bounce back?
Speaker 3: Drop your nuts as far as what like.
Speaker 1: Just if you down bad everything.
Speaker 7: Your nuts, nigga, everything you scared, everything you've been holding on. I mean whatever, Bro, I'm saying this within business anything, like, Bro, you've been.
Speaker 6: Scared to quit this job and go start do something quick?
Speaker 7: That ship and whatever whatever is on your mind that you that you've been thinking about I should do. Man, But I'm gonna keep doing this, you know what I'm saying. Like, if you're working a job, just say you not working? You in the streets, Yeah, and that ship just ain't connected for you what you've been thinking about.
Speaker 6: Man, I need to get me a job. Get the job.
Speaker 7: Drop your nuts, go get your job, drop your pride, drop your nuts, go get your job.
Speaker 1: Stop playing to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're working a job knowing that you got an opportunity to put your all in something else that's your dream, drop your.
Speaker 6: Nuts and go up.
Speaker 5: Chase your dream, or don't complain if you're still in the same place two years from.
Speaker 7: Now, because if you in this place and you feel fucked up, see what's the difference of being fucked up over here?
Speaker 6: Chase some more money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you gotta try it now, and then you gotta just make sure you kick it with the right folks, man, you know what I mean. Don't kick it with the dumb that you know, the dumb dumb you know what I mean. You gotta kick it with folks. It's trying to go somewhere, you know, pick up a book or you know, switch your habit around or something.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m hmm, what's the biggest uh what you think some of the biggest obstacles are for just people who become hustlers or entrepreneurs or whatever the case.
Speaker 1: Maybe what's some of the biggest obstacles.
Speaker 6: To pull people up before you get up? That's the biggest thing, bro by anybody. You try.
Speaker 7: You create too many and I do I do the same shit at times. I've done this. You create too many bills as in people before you can even take care of your damnself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for damn show, and just not responsibility.
Speaker 7: You create responsibilities as you grow, like I know them for the I know, I know what I know my hustle. Yeah, so nothing you ate three four responsibilities that I ain't even have to create.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And ignorance too.
Speaker 4: Some motherfuckers just they gotta learn everything in the hard way. They can't learn ship the right way from nobody that's done it before. You know, they learned everything in the hard way. And that shit keeps sending your head back. Every time you get a little money, you do a little, one little thing, and you fall off.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? You keep every step forward two steps back type ship. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just the way of the world. There don't even know how long this ship from the last man the folk playing some.
Speaker 7: Danger game with these walls and yeah, they starting to the mother kind of missiles.
Speaker 1: And ship man.
Speaker 7: Man, So they get there like a nigga doing all this saving. I'm like, I'm looking at them for to.
Speaker 8: Buy me something spending this ship, you know what I'm saying, because you never know, But whatever the fuck, niggas, just leave your life whatever you want to do right now in the moment, it's trying to do it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: That's just how I look at it. Bro, anything, this ship is getting weirder and weirder.
Speaker 1: It was just snowing, helling, yelling and sun out.
Speaker 3: Yesterday dressing buttons.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: We had the heat on last week.
Speaker 1: I had to l last week.
Speaker 5: Night's snowing is healing and raining and light boo.
Speaker 7: Fucked up niggas moved all this retro grade ship. Niggas wake up different every day. I'm already fucked up in the mind anyway. Not niggas hold equal liking room off ship man, Like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm like, man, no, I'm in my right mind. I'm gonna do what I want to do, because sometime niggas ain't even in their right mind.
Speaker 4: Well now, I just seen a nigga. He was a crackhead crossing the street. As soon as he cross street, that nigga walking normally, his head on the way here, Niggas like, what the fun going on?
Speaker 3: Buddy, transforming nigga.
Speaker 4: One minute soon he hit cross street, the nigga walking normally.
Speaker 7: Bro, I know That's why I understand when people be online and everywhere else glitching and be like he's going crazy.
Speaker 6: I'll be like, bro, I'm just containing this ship.
Speaker 7: I want to go crazy. I see what he got more, he just got hard it. I want to do the same ship.
Speaker 3: Words fucked up, Bro. I don't know, man, man, is it just me?
Speaker 5: It ain't you, It ain't you, It ain't you. It's all it's everybody.
Speaker 6: Want to crash shot something.
Speaker 1: Don't crash out, not on.
Speaker 6: The crash shot, dummy, miss crash shot.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Bro, I need therapy, your therapy, Bro, I need I need a shrink strength big sing Brother Nigga be having some weird crazy thoughts. Man like girl about then brother ship drop. Let everybody know who're gonna fuck with?
Speaker 1: Do that all the wars.
Speaker 6: But nah nah bullshit side.
Speaker 7: It's just like like with all these wars and ship going on, that's all you've seen on the news. It makes you think of you think about enemies, think about that type of energy you start. It's just I don't know, it's just an energy in the air right now. I don't know if I'm don't know can feeling.
Speaker 1: Or what you're right. What you're saying is energy style. It's a hottyle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's doggy dog like, no trust nobody like I don't. I don't trust my dog no more. Man, you're looking at me, you might bite me a little like bullshit.
Speaker 1: Going the eighties energy, the eighties energy. It was like that in the late eighties.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, yeah, that it's spiritual too.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 7: Niggas putting this ship in their body too, put food bred something in that ship. Yeah, there's no ways niggas people are acting in the way they're acting. And I know y'all gonna start a conspiracy theories on BAM episode. There's no way people are acting like so many people and it's normal. Like you gotta think, bro, the ship that we feel like it's just not normal that we try to judge people for they looking at us like we're crazy because it's normal to them. It's a chemical imbalance in balance from people that it's a new normal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's something just as powerful as that food that fuck with that chemical imbalance though, blue light with the phone that's scientifically proving you.
Speaker 1: Keep with that blue light on your third eye like.
Speaker 5: This is that's probably wrong then with you.
Speaker 1: It's right there, your third eye, that blue light. It's gonna fuck with you. It's gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: How many hours you say you to that ship?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 6: This ship?
Speaker 7: Man, I set along on my ship to stop when you when you're on Instagram too long?
Speaker 6: And then but it got this ship.
Speaker 7: Is it got three buttons like keep going, keep going for thirty minutes, keep going for our fuck it.
Speaker 6: I'm here.
Speaker 3: Impressing snooze on.
Speaker 5: A lot of the phones that get you. Yeah, there's gotta be the best version of yourself you can be.
Speaker 1: Man, this is a journey.
Speaker 5: It ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't forever.
Speaker 5: Do the best you can for you and the people you love, and keep itselfle that's what I arrived at.
Speaker 6: What you do to keep you fucking man?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 4: For one man, it's the it's the routine, man. My routine is always gonna go to like every single day. Man, I'm in the gym, you know what I mean, and just other parts of my routine. Like I listen to a lot of self development people online and they might say something about what you just said about social media. So I be trying not to go. I be trying to go the first couple hours of my day without social media. But you know sometimes you should get there. Yeah, ticket and take as well.
Speaker 6: Nigga money, Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want to watch your money man, watching them likes watching your money up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw meditation, man, I try to.
Speaker 4: I try to meditate for something simple like ten minutes a day, you know what I mean. I used to try to do thirty minutes, but she's kill me, to be honest with you, But ten minutes. I could do that simple stuff like reading, like quiet like you know, quiet activities.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I might go outside, I take the dogs outside, leaving my phone in the crib, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Trying to be in one with nature. But I live in Buckhead. It ain't too much. You know, I'm treating fake you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But stuff like that though, meditation, you know what I mean, working out, you know, walking outside without the phone in my hand.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, I see your chick, I'll just tell her follow me on IG. I can't get your number right now, Just follow me on g you know what I mean. I ain't got my phone on me right now, man. But but yeah, that's really about it, man. And you know, you know I try to do. I do a lot of gratitude shit too, bro, you know what I mean, Like, you know, put my due. Prayer and gratitude go hand in hand. It's more so gratitude than prayer. But I just be like, man, I'm just thankful for what the hell? Like I go with the motion I'm having right now, man. And you know shit like that though, yeah, yeah, yeah, Man.
Speaker 5: What you think the most powerful conversation you don't have on your platform that reached and touch to most people?
Speaker 4: Man, I think one of the most powerful conversations I have with last night It ain't drop yet, man. I was talking about boy Ken, Colia, and he just talking about all the type of stuff that he trying to do to improve the community. And it's like, I guess District sixty two, that's my area. Like I'm from the south side, so like Cole's Park, East Point and like parts his own three or something like that. So he was just telling me how many things going going wrong in the community, and like things that we got access to we don't even know we got access to. He was saying, like, it's a lot of your niggas catching their first feelings off of vake pins. He ain't c vate pins, like he said, a lot of he said he worked for Rock so I think Rock Day, he said. He said, their main thing is vap pin. They getting feeling these for this shit, you know what I'm saying. So that was one of the most powerful conversations man. And other than that, man I interview so the one that dropped though. I interviewed my boy Ufo Chevy ceed the dope Dealer, and we would just talking about all the health and health and wealth and you know that that type of conversation. You know what I'm saying, Like money cool, but man, if you ain't healthy and you can't really live to enjoy that shit for real, for real, you know what I'm saying. And then you know, we like a lot of people, we'll say, all right, people, man, you gotta do that shit before they die, you know what I mean? Like, you know, you see your auntie every time you see and she got some bacon or some shit on her hand, Like Auntie, Man, try try to kill you know what I mean. They might tell you go to hell you say something I kill, But shit, I say you if you.
Speaker 3: Try, you know, you know you did your part.
Speaker 4: You know you can't. You know, whatever they do with the info is what they gonna do with the info. So I feel like that was the most important one. We just dropped that with a coupled bout a week ago, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, them two right there for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest thing you think you want to accomplish with that platform that you ain't got to accomplish it?
Speaker 1: Like your dream?
Speaker 4: Man, I just want to I want to motivate inspire as many people as I can, especially people that look like me.
Speaker 3: You know, I want people to be able to stay.
Speaker 4: Man, they watched my platform and found a mentor or a lane they can step in the way. They can either you know, continue on whatever path because you know a lot of us be on that path and then we get grown and bills and babies and shit hitting and little you know, man, go from soon some babies here, it's like you know what I mean, like we stopped growing or whatever. So you know that for one, and then you know, I want somebody to be like man, I got rich off of this. You know what I'm saying. I was listening to this. You know, I've seen that interview with that. It led me down the rabbit hole with that and look at me now type shit. You know what I'm saying that one.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I want to you know, inspire us to just be healthy and wealthy. Man, you know, the best version of us man at the end of the day, as many people as I could do, you know, just like you know, I'm just trying to really keeping them Martin Luther King dream going. I just ain't in politics, you know what I'm saying. Like you know, you know, the white folks like they got like Jim Ron. You know what I'm saying that we you know, in our community got bam at the moment, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So, how did you do it? My bet?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like that's one, you know, the two biggest things that I feel like impact as your healthy and wealth. Motherfucker shit go left because of the money. You know, a lot of us making bad decisions because you know, sometimes just be unhealthy decisions, you know what I'm saying, And yeah we do.
Speaker 1: Y'all think some of the podcast go sign in our.
Speaker 4: Culture podcast go yeah yeah as a podcast goats man, especially as far as Atlanta man. But other than that, man, hm hmm, what's the more big time podcast? Let me see man in our curture man. So uh, that's a good ass question. Bro, ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 6: You know, what's the name of gon uh?
Speaker 1: Joe Budd, Gotta give it a Joe. You want to.
Speaker 7: Thought, how you're gonna be one goat? It can't be one goat right, raise of all times?
Speaker 6: One goat.
Speaker 1: I thought we were talking about Atlanta Goats. You said it could be motive one.
Speaker 6: Remember saying that pull it out to pull that s it up.
Speaker 1: M hmm, you said, Martin Luther, I see what you said.
Speaker 5: I guess it's different in different spaces like Joe Budden definitely, And I guess you said like hip hop culture.
Speaker 1: But then like, h I mean what earn your Leisure has done is yeah crazy.
Speaker 4: I love what they do it too. That that's a good one. Leads you that's a great one. And yeah, like they motivated.
Speaker 6: A lot of great good goat who made the more money out.
Speaker 5: And we got Yeah, from what we can see, probably Button.
Speaker 1: Joe Butden charl.
Speaker 3: But podcast, Yeah that considered. Yeah, that's like he's just a media all. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I love Charlemagne too, Like I be reading at his books, you know what I mean, shout out Charllemagne.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, go.
Speaker 6: Write a book.
Speaker 4: I remember when I got it over there, you know what I mean. My book Navigate the Great GPS to the Road the Richest. It's on Amazon nine ninety nine. It's a self help book. I use a lot of hip hop quotes to kind of, you know, influence the thoughts like the world is yours, everything getting from Jesus, you know. I use that to kind of open up the the you know, your mind. As far as manifestation, how they got thinking grow rich. I got a chap to think and grow lit. You know what I mean, rich Dad, poor dad. I got rich uncle, Poe uncle, you know what I mean, Shit like that going on. So yeah, yeah, man, I gotta I got a couple more. I want to write one say, niggas ain't shit and bitches ain't either. You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That might be. Yeah, it's already written down, break it down.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean because at the end of the day, man, it just kind of goes back to show you man like kind of what we're saying about the scamming with us.
Speaker 3: So I ain't you know, I gotta write it, write it out.
Speaker 4: In detail, but like man, just understanding man, everybody don't mean you will, you know what I mean, whether it's a man or woman, And just coming up with different simple scenarios to kind of paint that picture, you know what I mean. As far as as far as women, you know, you're some great women out here that doing some great things. But bitches ain't shit, you know what I mean. Some great men doing some great things, but niggas ain't shit. Real for real, man, just and and if.
Speaker 3: You don't think otherwise, man, they're gonna get your ass every time, man, for real, for real the fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, you know you know you gonna get slimed. I mean times when of your so called partner's gonna slim before you realize. Man, you gotta watch niggas, you know what I'm saying. You know how many niggas got another nigga bitch with them? You know what I'm saying. They gotta understand that part of the game too. You feel what I'm saying, Shit show damn.
Speaker 6: So you think too many niggas is just too many niggas?
Speaker 3: Man? Uh? Yeah, bro, I mean like you gotta deal with some legas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta deal with some niggas, man, but you gotta deal with them from a bird's out of you. You gotta know what a nigga would do and what a nigga can't do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, you can't get yourself to the point where you that vulnerable to these types of people, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, understand, you gonna come across a bitch every blue moon. Some bitches might bring you a bag, but don't let some of these people too close to your home or way. They know all your business and all your spots and how you move and type of.
Speaker 3: Shit like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, real for real, because I mean, there's some great people out there, man, but the niggas and bitches they market themselves so well, you know what I'm saying, like that sometime they might be all you see. Now, you gotta understand what the nigga tendency look like, you know what I mean, Like you know, whether it's a g agreed or if he did it to him or did it to her or did it to him.
Speaker 3: Shit, your ass might be next. It just ain't your time yet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And you just gotta kind of you gotta just kind of watch people, man and understand. Man, everybody don't mean you will for the most part.
Speaker 7: So if you hear somebody say somebody did them wrong, do you take that form face back and just be like, ain't funk with that person.
Speaker 6: You got jugs on y'all.
Speaker 3: Nah, I mean, I hear you.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, and everybody's situation that it's people that slim me that did great for the next person, you know what I mean. And I ain't the type of person to say my point is point of view. You know what I mean, I just try to get with that person. But yeah, if you heard it from third party, you can't ever believe that either, you know what I'm saying. That's another part of the nigga game. But U but as far as what you can see or I feel like, just don't put yourself vulnerable to where shit can happen to you, because with shit like that happened to me, it's kind of like, Okay, I trust the motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like, I know when I looked at him, his eyes went like that, it went like that squint like that. I should have caught that, you know what I'm saying, like for real, for real, like I know that. You know what I mean, Yeah, I felt it. You know what I'm saying. I should have went with a good instinct. Man, you know what I'm saying. You know where you know that shit was my fault. I can't even put that on this person and say, don't fuck with this person, don't fuck with that person, because this nigga might have helped you get in an apartment. He probably scared me out m a deposit. You know what I'm saying, that's my fault for trusting that nigga with my deposit. I ain't know where this nigga I'm una stay at, So why the fuck I trust that nigga?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying when he doing nigga shit? You know what I mean? Shit like that?
Speaker 1: Man, so far in this journey, you know what I'm saying. To get to where you are today.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest sacrifice Bam Donn had to make to push forward?
Speaker 3: Time and money? You know what I mean? All the shit caused money.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Time and money.
Speaker 4: When I say time, uh shit it you know it might be a time I gotta play. I got my phone on silent for the next three hours, though I'd have missed the play. Trying to do something great, you know what I mean. I'm trying to navigate the great because I'm tired of being good, you know what I mean. I was good for a minute where you know, like you know, sometimes you got to put the good on pau so you can be great. So more so time and money and then just also man, you should be a lot of people I can hang with, man, but uh, I can't even do it no more because they just be poison in my thoughts, you know what I mean, I'm hanging.
Speaker 3: With this person so long on a different frequency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it seemed like it seemed like I'm quicker to adapt today ways versus them adapting in my ways.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I might talk to a nigga and my IQ might drop two three points talking to this nigga, and and you know he got damn you know, But him being around me or her being around me, I ain't necessarily really raising them. They gonna still be who they is, So it be a lot of fun. I got to miss out on sometimes, man, Like you know, I didn't even did stuff I don't even got.
Speaker 3: No I ain't even strong on vices no more.
Speaker 4: I ain't been drinking up smoking Like I might smoke a little bit tonight, but shit, I ain't gonna even get behind the wheel. I don't even trust that, you know what I mean. I've been slowing down a lot of shit. So you know, it's a lot of It's a lot of things I used to do for fun, man, I can't even really do for fun no more. I say, I'm I say, let me get up a couple more digits and I can maybe I can. Maybe I can do that again. So time, money, people and vices. To be honest with you.
Speaker 7: Hey, nah, you're talking about gut feeling earlier. How many times you want to get your gut feeling? It went wrong?
Speaker 3: Shit instantly?
Speaker 6: Like damn, I knew.
Speaker 4: Man at least about three times in the last thirteens. You know what I'm saying, Like my whole life, I can't. I can't really you know what.
Speaker 3: The count you said?
Speaker 4: You said too many accounts, man, I'm just glad that most of it, most of the time, it wasn't really nothing nicking. There's never been nothing that can break me or make me or whatever. But just in you know, ship, I'm learning new shit every day, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying for real? For real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, make sure I gotta make sure I keeping probiotics in me, man, so my stomach, my gut health could be you on point?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, for real?
Speaker 1: Man, how I feel?
Speaker 5: Man, we don't keep it real like we just went out there social media like man, who you don't want to see on big face? Right, I'm gonna keep it real, like thank no, there's like above any rapper, athlete, actress any that you came back number one. I feel that had that type of like Colt following the fan base.
Speaker 3: Man, that's pushing you. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I really love that because you know, I don't really I don't really hear no applause or do it for the applause. I don't have no I don't got no I don't see no cheerleaders, you know what I'm saying. So sometimes when you be I mean, and I feel like I feel like I've always been a smart nigga, pulling rabbits out the hat, jumping Jack's backflips on one foot and shit, and I ain't never really got no acknowledgement for it, you know what I mean? Even in school, I was a smart nigga, but I wasn't ever like acknowledged for it. So so shit, man, it really feel good to see that people watching me, even though they might not click or tell you that they see this or see that, tell you that they like it. That shit really feels very good, you know what I mean, Because it's been it's been a thousand times, a thousand days in a row. I do something and no applause and know this, know that, and people will show you they watching it. But I'm like, well, nigga, why you ain't why you ain't click that button?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Why why ain't show the word that you like this motherfucker? Why ain't shut this motherfucker? You know what I'm saying. So I don't necessarily say that I let anything stop me, but it really do.
Speaker 3: Let you know, like shit, nigga's watching bron Niggas appreciate it.
Speaker 5: And just to tell you know, you gotta I learned this. I think we all learned this, Like you gotta tell them because people walk up to us all the time.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, where are you watching that ship? Let everybody know, Like, okay, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Tell cash mother fu on YouTube, man, multiple streams, podcast, multiple by any means.
Speaker 1: Sharing me like it by any means.
Speaker 4: That's that's bam right there. You know what I'm saying, you know, So yeah, man, share it like it. I'm gonna get back to where we're throwing it on Spotify, Apple Music, but I'm working on getting a VA to help me with all that technical ship.
Speaker 6: You know, you're just doing a video on enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, currently I was doing shout out my boy Jason. Man, when my boy Jason was with me, he had you know, when he was helped me out, he was helping me distribute on multiple platforms or whatever. But you know, time permit, you know, he had some other things going on in his life or whatever, so he not really actively able to help me out as he was back in the day.
Speaker 3: But I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm in the process right now hiring me one of them people from the Philippines to do all that ship for me. You know, yeah, yeah, I mean, because that's how some people consume it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. You gotta however they want to get, you gotta get to them. You know what I'm saying. For real, for real?
Speaker 1: What's your dream? Sit down? You sit down anybody?
Speaker 4: If I could sit down with anybody, if I could sit down with anybody.
Speaker 3: Ship you gotta be one person, huh.
Speaker 4: I love to sit down with you know my favor just my favorite people, like a tip Rick Ross, you know what I mean, a big bank that would be an ultimate sit down man. But ship, yeah, I mean, you know, step out of time man. You know I love to pick a nigga like Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: Brain.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean a man, I ain't gonna call him no nigga because I don't know he might have get offended by that. But yeah, just people I look at too as the goats. You know what I'm saying. A lot of my ghosts wasn't hip hop, you know what I mean. I wasn't really no athlete person. So you know people like that, people in my own city, you know what I'm saying. It would be my dream conversations with you know what I mean. I love to sit down with my boys stream you know what I'm saying. You made some of your favorite mixtapes back in the day, man, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, man, heah, especially Short to Low tape.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I was just listening to that the other day show for show Loly, I just interviewed Junior Man, his son.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He doing the down for low week Man. So when is it Man? I forgot his birthday? Yeah, I forgot. I gotta look at my notes. But that was the whole purpose of it, to promote that for the most part.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, what you think the impact that on that World Cup I'm having.
Speaker 4: The city, Man, It's gonna bring some money to the city. Man, if you got if you got some airbnbs, they gonna be Airbnb. And man, if you if you got food trucks. You know, it's gonna basically stimulate the ecuttomy in different ways. And and you know, I'm pretty sure it's gonna also motivate us to make sure we prepare for the next wave, you know what I mean. So I just feel like it's gonna do that and just keep that on the spotlight on, man, just like just we keep doing man like coming up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, we had the ninety six Olympics. It's just kind of like a just a repeat of stuff like that. Man, just keep the hunting me going, keep Atlanta with the greatest city of keeping Atlanta is the greatest city alive again. And you know it's gonna bring some money and some some opportunities.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: What kind of trap music for the most part, Yeah, that's that's what I listen to, you know what I mean. Right now, My favorite favorite dude I've been listening to right now, boss Man del But you know that type of nigga listening to dollf all day, Jeezy all day, Tip all day and Gucci Mane all day.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Ship like that? Nah, I don't boss man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: A lot of so we said the tramp shit, I got us a loute bill Belly Game going crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fucked with him. I just I haven't got around.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to him as much as as much as I should, you know what I mean. But because I've just been in love with his whole branding and you know, his just how he rapped everything, you know what I mean, his humbleness. Like I guess what I'm saying is I've been more of a fan of his character than his music. Like I listened to his music, but his character is really what got me.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But yes, I shout out Belly Gang cush Man, Yeah, yeah, before he was who he was man through a third party. You know, I did some businic with Bally game four, you know what I mean. And he's a solid person.
Speaker 1: They said it else when I got big.
Speaker 6: So you can't listen to it.
Speaker 1: I think I got it.
Speaker 4: I can't even I mean, I can't, you know what I mean. I don't know who that is? What I mean, ship, I don't even be having that more time, man, between the motivational stuff.
Speaker 3: I listened to the podcast.
Speaker 4: You know, I got time for people I can comprehend if I got to think hard and figure it out.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's a little like ricket science to a nigga right now, man, for real, for real, man.
Speaker 1: Listen, come on, man, you know, come on.
Speaker 7: I listen to New York Niggas the first Yeah, because I couldn't understand it.
Speaker 5: You just gotta be rapping about something that got a goal. Like that's why I like hustle on money music. You know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta have a goal. If your goal is just wake up and just get on bullshit all day and there's no goal, I can't do that because that ship can start to play on my mental to gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great music. That's the genre for.
Speaker 4: Real, Like, it's the motivation that would get me, like, I don't give it damn if it's a podcast play, Yeah, I'm relating to that. But you know, nigga, I might get the popping peels.
Speaker 3: And listen to some of the you're telling the music. I might end up slamming my dog.
Speaker 5: I listened ship too, God bless the Whitens. You know, that's their own path. We had some bullshit music to come up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Try to do your interview to Tony Dude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That was different.
Speaker 4: He talking about gospel rappings morning routine. I fucking with that. Yeah, I'm fucking with her, man, Yeah, I'm do with yeah. Man, Yeah, I can happen. And that what the white he need because they can relate to that.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, what's the thing that make you most proud about our city right now? What's the thing that you kind of just be like, Damn, man, I ain't really too proud about that going on in our city.
Speaker 3: Currently currently.
Speaker 4: Man, I just love the black excellence factor. You know, if you feel like, man, you could be somebody here. You know everybody everybody think they's somebody, but you can actually be somebody here and you can actually own some ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like the property right, you know, the property in real estate price just enough.
Speaker 3: Just good enough in Georgia where we can own some shit.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of examples of successful people to where like I can be someone I grow up, you know, what I mean. So that's really you know, that's that's what kept me going because like you know, like I said, I wasn't really having too much that coming up. So if I can always point and say what ship he was here and you know he was in this same neighborhood and made it so well, you know what I mean. You know that shit motivate me as far as what I don't like. You know, sometimes it like right now, it's a lot of conversation going on, like we were, like they were saying about you know, scamming aspiring artists. I think that's bullshit. But my partner's actually the nigga name Tony two, you know what I mean. But he put an h in front of the seat. But uh we you know, I ain't gonna say we've been scammed, but you know, you do spin your wheels and spend your money a lot throughout here, and just like you know, you gotta start moving the gold post, you know what I'm saying. We got to accept shit for what it is and keep it real, you know what I mean. You know, sometimes we got admit what we wrong and just and say shit, I was wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't jump out there with with any situation with if you get scammed or gad, that's part of the game too. Sometimes you need that to time your shit up. And anytime it's your money, can't nobody Like getting robbed is one thing that's forceful. But if you get scam him, whether it's an artist credit or whatever the case is, you sent that money. You decided to do that, so you got to take accountability for.
Speaker 6: That because you want to call it stamp exactly.
Speaker 5: So you took that risk. Yeah, you gamble, yeah, and when you gamble, you could lose.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't really talking about dude because I actually sat with dude uh Boom.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if y'all I put his way though.
Speaker 4: I sat down with him a phe and I ain't feel I ain't feel cheated, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh you paid Boom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least about two hundred for my brother there. You know what I can't recall, bro. It was probably like a connected you're probably connecting to that type of thing, man. But the nigga looked at me and said, you don't need me if he got you, you know what I mean? He told her going, But I ain't really feel no type of way because we still had a little studio time like it was.
Speaker 3: You know, he kind of with some type of trade off.
Speaker 6: He told you you don't need him if you got if he got you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what he basically said, you know what I mean. If I was the thing differently, I would have been looking at the money. You said what it was, but a couple of couple of honeys.
Speaker 6: That was his advice for the money.
Speaker 4: Na. His whole thing was if you need my time.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But once I paid for your time, that was the advice he gave you.
Speaker 6: For the money, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the mother part, you know what I'm saying. But I ain't.
Speaker 4: But the way it was, I ain't feel cheated. And we still we still had some studio time. Like he threw something on top of that, you know what I mean. We still had like some studio time, and we still like he you know, we still was able to network with whoever was in the building at the time.
Speaker 3: And I ain't.
Speaker 4: I didn't whatever, whatever whatever happened, I ain't feel bad. I don't felt worse. Paying the perform type ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't felt worse doing ship, like.
Speaker 4: When you pay the perform perform, Well, it just it depends on So what what what made it not worth? It was nigga, don't have me in the back when everybody gone and performing in front of four people. Now you know what I mean, don't do a nigga like that, don't have don't don't have a nigga wait till three am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until it's over with and got damn you had its own stage.
Speaker 6: There's a price for that is a price.
Speaker 1: To go on. What time do I performance where.
Speaker 4: They had ship advertised? Then you know what I mean, you got one price. God damn motherfucker to show favoritism. You know what I'm saying. It's what it is. Got damn it, you know what I'm saying. Or but if my mindset was different, I would not been doing it. I would have did it only for the look, like to make it look like we was getting booked. You see what I'm saying. So it's all about mindset. Like like if I was like back, if I was if I was a reverse engineer, I would have just been looking for an investor because I'm like, well, bruh or niggas don't know that I'm willing to take a back seat. Say, for instance, somebody like, okay, cool, you got a new manage that I just be your assistant. I go get the socks for you and make I be your doordadd it's probably before door there, I go get the food for you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: If my mindset was a little different, I would have just went about it at the different because I know I ain't been working at patchwork or I ain't got damn being turned up on a DJ screen for three four years.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? You know you yeah, shit like that going on? You know what I mean? Then I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We had a situation where we found some resources, but it wasn't like we was on.
Speaker 3: It was like it still felt like it was a lot or less. Like Yo, you gotta build this relationship.
Speaker 4: We gotta build that relationship, which which makes sense, But it's all about what you It's all about mindset. Like if I was to go about shitting in a different way, I would have I would have went about it in a different way and probably would have got better results.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, damn.
Speaker 6: So it's niggas really out here in Atlanta making a living off of just like shit, I can help you basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, and it's just like you're saying, it's not always a transparency between what that can actually do for you what I can't do for you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're thinking that certain people could take you to the topic.
Speaker 4: You're like, I'm not thinking it's gonna be a one two three thing, but I'm thinking that you're gonna least put me in a position where I'm close enough to shaking bigger hand, you know, not necessarily it's gonna do something for me, but we can work together, collab, you know what I mean. Sometimes maybe situations where you know, it's like, yeah, we in the room, but you ain't even introduce me to the nigga he's still looking at me like a he don't know me from Canna.
Speaker 3: God damn yourself. Yeah, but it don't it don't hit overstep.
Speaker 6: I paid my money.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, I'm bamt A nigga introduced myself. But at the same time, a nigga don't give a fucking it like sometime that simple blessing.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like it's like if I jump up to you and I met you, You're gonna be like, Okay, who the fuck is this little nigga?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But if you like ship in my boy Bam, which cost you nothing free ninety nine, we in the same room. It's just like it's just like we in the room, go over there and talk to the niggas like, damn.
Speaker 7: Is it fault for him to say, really, you ain't his boy either. Listen what I'm saying. Yeah, that's like right now, I just stamped you to talk to Yeah, you know what I'm saying here and you come here, I really don't know you. I can't introduce you to scream. I just know you through paying you. I'm gonna introduce you. Know what I do stream I already know what I do. I get nigga money and telling him, well, he already looking at you funny anyway.
Speaker 3: No, listen, let me let me tell you how it was we signed. Let's put it this way. We went to a showcase, you know what I mean, at the palace. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Motherfucking Jade was probably up at the motherfucking door and motherfucking we he liked my boy. He say, man, I'm gonna sign you to a management deal. So we're signed. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, he is he yeah, nothing else.
Speaker 6: It's something different.
Speaker 3: It's so different than Yeah, it's something different. That was the one time clarity for them. Yeah, that was the one time thing with bro.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and I ain't really I wasn't really tripping because because I be knowing, I'll be knowing what time ship is. But my thing is, say you signed me to a management deal and you're still moving like that.
Speaker 3: I thought I was your boy. We signed paper, you my boy.
Speaker 1: Now we ate lunch.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm bringing weed to the studio, so all niggas smoked. Niggas get hungry. I'm god damn ordering pieces and ship like that.
Speaker 6: You know, we locked in yeah, ultimate like.
Speaker 4: In yeah, yeah, Like I said, it wasn't even tripping on that because you know what I'm saying, Like that went smooth. I mean, what two hundred one ship to a nigga.
Speaker 6: We still got the management you're talking about. That was the peddler man.
Speaker 3: Nigga name was Action Jackson.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Who is it that nigga working for Defiant but Defiant yeah on the east side with KD.
Speaker 1: Okay, but KD my daughter.
Speaker 3: KD had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 4: But he was in the room with him when they had studio in Defiant off in Scottdale, right by Penny there.
Speaker 6: Actually Jackson was in on the management with you.
Speaker 4: You didn't want to say it come through. I want you to come through tomorrow. Let's sign this got damn.
Speaker 6: Paperwork and then y'all got that.
Speaker 3: Well it's your one. We still gotta do the same ship we could have been doing on our own.
Speaker 4: We're doing with paperwork. But at the same time, you no extra voucher. You did, know what I'm saying. But niggas there don't know what's going on. They fucking with us. But it's still like, ain't no action being done by this nigga named Jackson. You dig what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. They're like, damn, Bro, you couldn't put us in here. You could have put up there. It's a lot of simple things. It's like it's like it's a lot of simple things that nigga could have did. Simple ship, bro.
Speaker 3: Freek it costs nothing, bro, simple sh you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But we think it's gonna make you some money. We're not asking for no. Yeah, we're not even yeah, and we're not asking for no goddamn money. Were just like, okay, management is management, I get it. It's still everything coming out my pocket. Still okay, you know what I mean. You know, let's just figure this out or even even sitting down with it, like we were coming up with our own. We were learning about being mind ship like that on our own and ship like that like nothing nothing changed, bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like then and ship. You know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 7: You're saying basically, Bro, you you're saying you can do You ain't did nothing with a manager.
Speaker 3: You haven't a fucking thing.
Speaker 4: You just signed this ship for no reason, no goddamn reasons.
Speaker 1: So there's a So.
Speaker 6: What made you? What made you feel as though he can do what he was saying he could do them?
Speaker 4: Niggas got damn talking out this tip label and ship. You know, niggas, Niggas got other names, got big ass names, involved. You know, we're coming from fucking old National the Palace, were thinking this ship to go. I mean, we're thinking it's some you know what I mean? Okay, cool man, I understand difference between management and investing.
Speaker 3: I understand simple things. But we're still agreeing to this music ship.
Speaker 6: But it still had to be something he showed you to make you feel.
Speaker 4: Niggat showed up, but his motherfucking ass the bottom has goddamn shoe nigga showed the nigga showed us what the studio was. You know what I mean, I'm helping them niggas out more than anybody's helping me out ordering pizza.
Speaker 1: Vido.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't got rides, bro, I'm giving niggas rise where niggas wasn't driving.
Speaker 1: So was it easy to get out of it? Like, just tear this up.
Speaker 4: I mean, we ain't doing ship. This ship expires. This shit fucking expired, like you know what I'm saying, ain't. I mean, what the fuck like? If anything, that's the only nigga that was helping out KD. Like and he't even know, like, didn't nobody read this shit with you know Kd' old nigga help. He putting us with producers and shit, and but he really ain't got time to help because he got his own shit going on. He fucking with my boy running Way, he fucking with you know, it's a couple of producers in the building.
Speaker 3: And you know that nigga. That's how I met you.
Speaker 4: He used to do like with I met you a minute ago at like a fucking Runway Richie mixtape release party.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. He was doing a China cafeteria. Shit.
Speaker 4: That's the more. And that's just us being around smoking weed with niggas. You smoke, you smoke with a nigga a long other that say, come out on a some you feel me. But he didn't even It wasn't I wasn't none of his responsibility. And I still text him today. I was supposed to interview him, you know what I'm saying, and shit like that going on. You know, that's the only nigga that I can look at it and say, Okay, this nigga tried to do something to help out, you know what I mean, Because like I say.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't mind playing my role.
Speaker 4: You know, he might need some shit, he might need something to eat, but he in the studio with Styley or something. So I might be like, shit, man, you know, just throw me this and I go whatever. You know what I mean, I bring his back. Save you sometime you can't do. You can't kill three birds with Wayne Rock.
Speaker 5: So you said you went in to be a team player and just make the team with however, go we're trying to win. We're trying to you know, but you are feeling the same energy on that side.
Speaker 4: I mean, bro, help a niggat a feature or something, you know what I mean. Like I'm saying, like we around a nigga and this would have been a great song or we could have been a great collap. You don't even interest you know what I'm saying, Bro, Like, but I could do you think.
Speaker 5: He I'm just I'm just curious not to not nobody. But do you think it was that he was on some bullshit or he just really don't have to juice to make.
Speaker 3: This some bullshit?
Speaker 4: And like I say, man, like you know, I might see the nigga recently in the Mile the nigga, the nigga energy be a little off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The nigga out on his eyes on connect like that and not be cool.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad about it because I'm straight, you know what I mean by straight? He got a close the line of linux up, you know what I'm saying, and we striped.
Speaker 3: Bro. We got to probably got more money than this nigga. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna packet watch. I'm doing great for myself, so I don't really give a fuck about nothing like that, you know what I mean. But if we have the conversation, we having the conversation.
Speaker 6: Which is like the difference in the rap game in the podcast game.
Speaker 4: I think, uh uh, the rap game ain't easy no more, man. The podcast is more feasible. It's still difficult to get people to listen to you out of all the niggas, but I feel like it's easy because that's what I use it as for a learning thing, because it's like, okay, cool. You know, it's a lot of people I know from back then they see me now and they it's more respect now because I wasn't really having it back then, especially then because I was kind of on some probation for some shit and trying to figure it out, you know what I mean. In between hustles, and shit like that. So I was doing decent but not really you know what I mean. So, like, uh, I just feel like the podcast game is it's more feasible than rap, you know what I mean. I feel like it's easier for you to see some success with podcasting versus with hip hop, you know what I mean. I feel like most hip hop people, if you rapping, you might also want to throw content creator on the side on as one of your things too, because you know, it's kind of hard to break through that attention span man.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 4: You know, people got so many things to see and so many things to listen to, where like, you know, and I feel like with rapping, everybody in their cousin rap motherfuckers don't really feel like it. I don't think people have enough. I don't think a lot of people have enough confidence to do this.
Speaker 6: Do create content as a rapper take away from you being a.
Speaker 3: Rapper though it might.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, man, you know, you got to make some shape, you know what I mean? It might though, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, it might, you know what I mean, because the people I listen to they straight rapping, you know, they barely doing content but I feel like I feel like shit, I mean, I ain't never succeed in the music industry, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I can't really.
Speaker 4: Tell you what it takes, but I do know, like, all right, what I mean by that too. It's like all right, so like nigga like little dumb, you know what I mean, when we was going through the ranks, that's who really, that's who. That's what the independent big dog was, you know what I'm saying. So like you know, he's very creative with how he do content or how he promoted hisself and ship like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, I think Donald is being himself though, yeah, using everything so all lining up, like I'm saying, like trying to do like a skit with.
Speaker 4: You a rap but like he was doing that though, like that got the juice. That shit started off like a skit then it turned to a music video.
Speaker 6: OK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I feel like he kind of one of the niggas, you know what I'm saying, Like he kind of combined both of them. My boy over there, he'd be like some of this shit be I don't be Some people feeling like I can't see myself doing this or being that consistent. But I feel like, for one, content creators are very consistent. You know, when you're a rapper, they might tell you to push the same song for seven years. They like it's gonna pop. Keep keep him on your single, you know what I mean, Come down, showcase, you can go first, you know.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. They like, Man, we love that song. You know what I mean, Keep doing that song, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: But sang it.
Speaker 3: Saint that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know. But you know, I feel like, but yeah, I feel like that's a good example though, Like he uh, I feel like he was able to combine his personality with his music and that's why people was fucking with him, you know what I mean, outside of just his natural work ethic, which the nigga had a lot of work, has a lot of work ethic, and he probably good with money because a lot of folks be broke these days. Man, you know what I'm saying, A lot of people are not really the best financially literate, you know what I mean, Like probably just can't have talk.
Speaker 3: Some niggas still blaming slavery on God damn. Though, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, before we get out of here. Man, get these people in game. Man.
Speaker 4: Man, surround yourself around the right people. Man, the five people you talk to the most. He ain't gonna be too much above or below them niggas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Get yourself some education, man, We got to change the narrative.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You want to got damn learn something.
Speaker 4: You know you want to keep it, Keep it away from black you want to keep it with black people.
Speaker 3: Put it in the book, man.
Speaker 4: Get my book, navigate the Great GPS Road, the riches on Amazon, and just always try to be the best version of yourself. Man, Like, yeah, you got one shoulder, you got a nigga saying do right. You got a nothing one doing wrong. You know you might slip over us some time, but you know, don't do that, you know what I mean? Like, make sure you always try to you know, make your grandma proud. I put it that way, you know what I mean. And health is wealth, Man, get your fat ass in the gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real shit.
Speaker 1: Let him know what a tap in with you, bro?
Speaker 4: Social media, social media, YouTube, multiple streams, podcasts, that's it, BAM concepts.
Speaker 3: That's my main thing. B A. M.
Speaker 1: C O.
Speaker 4: N C E P T S Multiple streams podcast. You can catch me on YouTube, Instagram. Man, But yeah, that's pretty much it, man, It's what I'm on.
Speaker 1: Man. Appreciate you pulling up, man. Make sure you check us out to a triple W dot.
Speaker 4: Big catch a Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube Annal on Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Visit our website now bifaxpod dot com