Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: It's my strawberry letter for today.
Speaker 1: And the subject is.
Speaker 2: Too fake and phony for me, all right, too fake and phony for me. We'll get into that in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew in today's prank phone call what you got for his neph uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know how clearly I can say it, but let me try it like that, I want to date your mama?
Speaker 1: What what? Dog? Wait what? You didn't hear it? Okay, I mean, let me say it again because you didn't hear it. I want to date your mama. No, so you can somebody's son.
Speaker 3: So you telling them that that I want to date your mama, okay, And you're telling them like that, Hey, Gill, I want to date your mama, all right, all right, mama's need love too. It's a lot of mama's out here in their sixties needs and love.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey man, my mom and his sixties dollars. You can't say that for me to say again. Then we say it again.
Speaker 3: Closed eye with your mom and your mind, close out with your mom and your mind close ey close eys, And I'm gonna say while you got yours.
Speaker 1: I want to date your mama.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, and you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Mama's need love. How you think y'all got here? Hello?
Speaker 2: Not with you being our daddy?
Speaker 1: Here, my daddy, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't trying to be your dad. I'm trying to date your mama. Now we're gonna have to learn how to coexist in this house together, me and you because I want to date your mama. All right, that's listen to everybody. Listened to it with an open mind. Okay, all right, listen to it. Everybody need love and mama's do too. Close eyes, Jr.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. I want to date your mama. Let's go catch dog.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach I'm trying to reach Chris Burns.
Speaker 4: Is Jesus her Son?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: My name is Gordon. Gordon just recently joined the church man within the last month, and I was trying to get in touch with Miss Burne. One of the members gave me a number, but I guess they must have gave me the wrong number. I guess it's is this a home number or what is this?
Speaker 4: Hold up?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: Who is this again?
Speaker 5: My name is Gordon Gordon. I'm a new member at the church. Yeah. This is this your number?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is my phone number. I'm James, I'm a son.
Speaker 5: Oh that's your mom. Okay, that's your mother? Right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, my bad man. I was trying to get in touch with miss Barnes. Now is do you have a cell or a home number somewhere I can get in touch with miss Barnes.
Speaker 4: Wait till I tell me to tell you your name? Is what? Gordon? Gordon?
Speaker 5: Gordon not just joined the church, man, so I might not have met you yet.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, God bless you man, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Anyway I could get your mom's home number from you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you just joined the church. I mean I don't see why you wouldn't be able to talk to it. I mean, is there anything, Is there a message I could pass on to it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: Well out, I mean, I'm trying to see if it's all right for uh for me to take her out. I've been seeing her for the last Hold up.
Speaker 4: Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, holdo hold me tell about that. You You were just sending you a new member to the church, and somebody gave you or they were attempting to give you my mother's number, and you're asking me if you could take an out.
Speaker 5: Man, Well, I wasn't asking you. I thought I had her phone number. I guess they gave me your number by mistake. You know, that's my reason for Carl. I thought I was gonna get her. I want to take her out, you know, maybe to dinner or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll be quite honest me, I just came back on from overseas, from fighting and everything.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: And uh, I mean, you know, my pops just passed away not too long ago. And I ain't you know, I ain't too keen or my mama going out with somebody. And besides, you don't even sound like you. Hey, she in the sixties. Man, How old are you? Man?
Speaker 5: I'm thirty six?
Speaker 4: The hell out of here?
Speaker 5: You how old? Man? I'm thirty six, I'm thirty four.
Speaker 4: What is you doing? You do realize my mom is pushing sixty? Right?
Speaker 5: But you know what, man, I look at it like James, right, James, I look at it like it's you know, hey, ain't nothing but the number, man, It wasn't in your heart?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: And how you carry yourself you know. Yeah, but hey, hey, but my mom ain't no cougar like that, and I know she ain't coming after you. All right now. I remember telling me that she tried.
Speaker 5: Some new things at this church, but going out.
Speaker 4: With some thirty thirty How are you you do a baby? Man, I'm thirty.
Speaker 5: I'm thirty six.
Speaker 4: Dude, Man, you like my brother or something. Man ain't nowhere in the world. My mama gonna be danger to say.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thing dames. Let me say this man. First of all, I ain't even know off calling you. Second of all, I'm calling to speak with her. I'm not calling trying to get permission from you.
Speaker 4: Ms.
Speaker 5: Burns is a grown woman decided whoa whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa talking about that? I don't think you heard me, man, I just came back from fighting over see. My pots passed away not too long ago. I am the man at the house. Let's get that straight right now, all right. I don't care if I'm still living at home or not. I'm the man of this house, all right. You calling to ask my mama on a date? Yeah, you might as well just stick to church, dog, because you know, as I said, be blessed. But it ain't gonna be no blessing from me to you. I tell you that right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not looking for a blessing from you at all.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: You might now I got a blessed, but I respect the fact that you've been overseas and you've been fighting for this country. Okay, But if I decide I want to speak to Miss Birds about going out, I say Miss Burns has every right to decide if she would like to go out.
Speaker 4: With Gordon or not.
Speaker 5: And Gordon wants to take her out, I took her up. Hold up, look, brother, I don't care how old you say you are, all right, Number one, you're too young.
Speaker 4: As I already mentioned. All right, this ain't going down with you and my mom. I'm straight up, hey man, that's for your mama to decide. No, no, no, you bringing up my mama. You letting the word your mama come out your mouth again, that's gonna get you up, all right.
Speaker 5: I don't know where you're from. I don't give how old you are. I know what church my mama go to, and it ain't gonna be her and you you ain't gonna be asking.
Speaker 4: Her out, all right. I don't give what it take. I would show up on Sunday, catch up in the pul pit or wherever you're gonna be sitting in the back in the choir. It don't matter. Something is going down. You wire not gonna get with my mama like that. You got that.
Speaker 5: That's something for your mama to decide. If your mama want to go out with me to have dinner. I ain't nothing wrong with.
Speaker 4: This man from deciding it right now, it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I told you before, be blessed or get your whoop.
Speaker 4: You got two choices, all right. I didn't fight. Let's see this three years to come back and also deal with my daddy died and then come back. Now I'm suffering from PSD. Dog, I don't know what I'm gonna do unless you want to get it like that something from once a PSD post traumatic stress syndrome, and I.
Speaker 5: Will release all that on you got that. I don't play. Hey man, listen, I don't want no trouble. It don't matter to me. You can catch.
Speaker 4: It, okay.
Speaker 5: Look man, listen, I ain't trying to have no trouble out you man. All I'm finna say is this right here? I'm I talk to you mama on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Okay, you ain't gonna talk them?
Speaker 5: Are you not hearing me? Man?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm crazy right now? Okay?
Speaker 5: Can I say this? Can I say one more thing to you? Man? Before you explode? You ain't got nothing else to say. I got one more thing before you explode? Man? Is you listening? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, James?
Speaker 5: What hey?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I want to tell you this. Man.
Speaker 5: This is Lephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your mama, I got me the brank phone call.
Speaker 4: You hit them out of here.
Speaker 5: This is who hey man, This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Your mama told me.
Speaker 4: She said, my son been.
Speaker 5: Overseas, he's been fighting. I'm glad to have him home.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 5: We got to get back in the spirit of laughing. Man, my mama, are you Are you kidding me? Man? We got you good. We listened to this show overseas. Man. First of all, I got say thank you for fighting for this country. I want to ask you one more thing. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane? Man?
Speaker 4: Nothing but to Steve Harvey more than show Get it Over season in the States, though, thanks man.
Speaker 1: Did I put that stupid up in there this morning? Did I put that stupid in there?
Speaker 4: This mom?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, to all you mama's out there to send their sixties and seventies that's looking for a man and want to date a little something something.
Speaker 1: I understand, Timmy, know you need love? Yes you do, Yes you do.
Speaker 3: And if you sixties and seventies single moms and you in Watchington, DC, come on out to the Hogward Theater this weekend and hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm celebrating being one hundred one hundred percent cancer free for one year, so come hang.
Speaker 1: Out with me.
Speaker 3: I will be at the Hogward Theater, nep you time your friends. You do not want to miss me. One show Friday, one show Saturday. Come on out, mamas, baby, mama's, grandmama's, y'all, come on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to date your mama.
Speaker 1: I want your mama to come to my show.
Speaker 3: Tell your mama to come to Nephew, Tommy and Friend show.
Speaker 1: Bring your mama all right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next Strawberry letters subject too fake and phony for me.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. Who you're talking to my MoMA?
Speaker 2: Uh uh, you're listening Hardy Morning Show