Speaker 1: What word frustrates you the most when people mispronounce it? Oh, that one can be very frustrating when someone keeps mispronouncing an easy word. Stop it, well, grab your expresso, because in three minutes a list is going viral of the top mispronounced words that make you sound dumb.
Speaker 2: Text in, what.
Speaker 1: Word start like this when it's mispronounced eight frustrates you the most? Go over them next and tell you what the number one word is? What number one word is? Right after this sed you will show how many times has this happened to you. You're in a conversation with someone and they think they're schooling you on something, and they keep mispronouncing a simple word like expresso over and over and over again, and you try not to lose it. Well, a list is going viral of people sharing the top words that make you sound dumb when mispronounced. We'll tell you what the number one word is in a second. Somebody texted in at four one oh six one and said, my professor or pronounces the be and subtle.
Speaker 2: That's your professor.
Speaker 3: Some things are just taught from childhood, do you know what I mean? And they just stick with you like punkin, like that's just like a thing that you just know from when you were kid. Say it again, like pumpkin, pumpkin. Yeah, but it's punkin Okay, I was real cute.
Speaker 1: You know, how frustrating would it be to be in a class and your professor keeps going subtle? They were going to learn the subtle art of calculus.
Speaker 2: I don't like subtitles.
Speaker 1: What are the top words that, when they're mispronounced to make you sound dumb?
Speaker 2: Irregardless?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one will drive me through the roof me too, I can't with it. You do not say irregardless to me, I will fully, I will never work with you.
Speaker 2: I will just completely be upset.
Speaker 4: I will like, in my head, I'll be like, you're an absolute dummy.
Speaker 2: Regardless brown. That's not even a real word though, right, I was gonna ask that too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I just know it's used incorrectly if it is a real word most of the time, And when someone says irregardless, it's usually at a point when they're trying to be smart. You know, yes, you're regardless of the consequences. I think it's just regardless.
Speaker 4: Right with that when people say in regards to it's just regardless.
Speaker 2: Wait in regards to is a real wait. Yeah, I know I locked it up too.
Speaker 4: In regards to, you should just say regarding. Let's stop using extra words to try to sound smarter.
Speaker 1: Way do put extra words on things to try to sound smarter.
Speaker 3: I just googled your regardless because I just was killing me. Apparently it is a they don't use incorrectly.
Speaker 4: It's probably only a word because Webster keeps adding words that aren't words because we're too dumb to say the right words.
Speaker 2: Probably they're never gonna learn.
Speaker 1: Let's just make it a word regardless in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: So that makes my point.
Speaker 1: Another word that's when it's mispronounced, makes people sound dumb is library, and you also sound like you're about eight years old. I kind of like it when there's an adult that I meet that says library, because I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some of these are a turn off. Correct so cute. You're just gonna go to the library and get a book.
Speaker 3: If someone brought me, I literally thought they'd be talking down like, not mispronouncing like I, yes, I do want to go to the library.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in the four one six one and said could care less. It couldn't care less. That one really frustrates me, and it always has.
Speaker 3: I think I do it wrong. I definitely feel you saying I could care less. They could yeah care, which means you do care, which means you.
Speaker 2: Have I probably do. To be honest, you know, I would say I could care less.
Speaker 1: If you ever really want to make somebody really angry when they're already angry and you're in an argument and they say I could care be like, oh, well, then I guess you have more care in your body, so you could care less, so you do care. So watch them just hit the roof because because I couldn't care less, which means I have no care. So I'm just gonna see later. Semantic breakdowns in the middle of a f.
Speaker 5: They really are.
Speaker 4: I'm so mad regardless, I think you mean regardless, but go ahead so you could finish. I'm just friendlessen it.
Speaker 2: So over I might go to jail.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're going over a list of the most mispronounced words that make you sound dumb.
Speaker 2: Casadilla.
Speaker 1: I've never known anybody that's actually pronounced it case adylla like like without realizing what They've only said it on purpose.
Speaker 2: That way. I think I don't know actually now, like people say, like it's intentional, that's everything. Tell them did they say it? No? Back in the head, I.
Speaker 1: Will tell you what the number one where it is? That makes it sound done when you mispronounce it. In the second Chipotle is on there. But when people say Chipotle.
Speaker 2: Oh, that does bug me too.
Speaker 4: I say Chipotle like I say casadilla. I do it on do it on purpose?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's funies And I'm a dad. No, it's annoying. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, daughter want to go to Chipotle and she's like bottle and then we go okay.
Speaker 1: But when someone says Chipotle, it's like, how do you not know that? Because they have so many commercials and people talk about it all the time, Like, are you not observant at all? Not heard anybody say the word around you? Because you're still going chipotely.
Speaker 4: I think that's what messes me up about You've never heard these words?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the smile on's face after he says that. I'm like, really, Dole, are you the one saying chipotlee?
Speaker 4: I had a friend say covete to me once. He's like, listen, I'm going to give you a ride with one covete and I was like, oh, coveat, Like I literally am so confused.
Speaker 2: But he meant caveat. That would be like, what's a kvit. That's actually really cute because he was.
Speaker 4: Pretty smart, and so I was thinking I'm the dummy, and I'm like, convite, do you mean caveat?
Speaker 2: He's like.
Speaker 1: He did specifically instead of specifically. Is another one that makes you sound dumb. And number one most frustrating word when it's mispronounced that can make you sound dumb is the word frustrated. The number one word that's so funny. You're frustrated a lot of times. I you're frustrated. I don't understand. It's a very straightforward word.
Speaker 2: Well bad maybe some frustrated.
Speaker 8: No, no, it makes a better l straighted frustrated okay versus Red's actually about to leave it.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Telia, todd Sparks here, and I'm calling to let you know you are late.
Speaker 9: Great for what I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Who is it's todd Sparks. I know, yeah, that todd Sparks. I'm I'm the manager. At the restaurant you're starting at, and I'm working in the shift tonight with you, so I'm gonna let you know that you're late.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I know I'm joking with you. You're not late for your shift. You're a little bit late to really getting that spark back in your life. But I'm glad I'm working with you tonight because that's what I do. You already knew that though.
Speaker 9: Putting the Sparks Back in My Life.
Speaker 2: Yes, todd Sparks, I'm to Sparks. I'm the todd Sparks. I'm your manager tonight, Todd Sparks.
Speaker 1: You might have read my book Todd Sparks Putting the Spark Back in Your Life or the follow up to that, todd Sparks spark Up another one, and I'm working on my third book. In the installment todd Sparks, Sparking an't easy, but it's fun and we are ready to turn your life around.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of puns around the word spark.
Speaker 1: Well, that is my name, Tod Sparks, and that is what I do. Listen, I'm a restaurant manager on the side, but we all know what I really do. I'm a motivational speaker and I cannot wait to get you in here and put you under my wing, t Leah, and help light a fire underneath you and put the spark back in your life.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, I appreciate you call hearing you, Maya. I don't necessarily need any sparks put in my life. I'm excited to start this job. You're be getting a regular pace.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 1: I hear you, and I got to let you know that I understand. And you shouldn't feel bad for, you know, feeling so beat down and like everything's against you. But what we're going to do is I can hear them. And what I'm going to do is fan the flames tonight when you start your first shift at the restaurant.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's something burying me.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 9: I don't think that this.
Speaker 10: I don't like the way that this relationship has started.
Speaker 9: And I don't mind you being my manager, and I am definitely a good worker.
Speaker 5: But you're doing too much, my friend, Jelia.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, doers like myself todd sparks putting the spark back in your life? Doers do That's chapter six of my book Doers Do? So am I doing too much? Or am I just doing? And what I want to do is do you? I'm sorry that came out the wrong way. It's not how I meant, not how I meant it. What I meant is I want to do you like motivate you is what I mean, not the other way. But I want to put the spark back in your life. I want to teach you how to do what doers do. And that is a rhyme that I just made up. That's why starting tonight, we'll be working closely together. And did they let you know about the retreat that we have to go on.
Speaker 11: There's a retreat YEP.
Speaker 2: That's right you've been talking about every single year.
Speaker 1: I get the new hires together and we go away for a week out in the wilderness and I teach everybody how to get the spark back in their life. It's a motivational retreat and motivational conference. We'll have guest speakers. I'll be speaking, and it's really going to get you started on your career path to be in the best server ever and the best Talia ever. And it's only six hundred dollars for a limited time right now. Normally is twice that for anybody else. So I'll just be collecting your tips then for the first few weeks, and then you know that should take care of your.
Speaker 2: Entry for you. I'm so excited to get you going and revd up.
Speaker 9: You know what, you will not see me tonight.
Speaker 12: I quit your I definitely got somebody to work with, and I'm calling Steven hr Talia.
Speaker 2: The Talia that I know is not a quitter.
Speaker 12: So no, you know me, bro, and I'm you know, the Telia that I know is definitely a quitter in some situations. And I'm definitely quitting before I even started.
Speaker 1: All right, then, well, I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone prank on your cousin.
Speaker 2: Janie set you up.
Speaker 1: She said, you're starting your first shift tonight at a new restaurant.
Speaker 2: Wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 9: Oh man, some restaurant managers I've had, I wouldn't get surprised if that was a real call.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with double phone franks signed Vernina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: I dare you to try this? Actually, so many people are that's why it's trending adults. Swaddling is now all the race.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. It could be the way you wrap up a baby. So you got the little wrap and it wraps up like a little tortilla.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, pleasant really do it. But it's it's about self soothing essentially, so you know, like weighted blankets they help with anxiety, and for babies you do that so they don't, you know, so soothing. So now adults are doing it. And this kind of started with Shark Tank because there was an item that had been on there that went pretty viral and so ever since then, and it was just a.
Speaker 2: Way to do it easier.
Speaker 3: It's called the hug sleep swattle blanket because if you think about swaddling yourself, it's actually quite difficult to wrap yourself into a blanket and swaddle yourself.
Speaker 2: And this is what you're supposed to be doing, Like you can swaddle me.
Speaker 1: Can you call task grab it to come do that for you?
Speaker 2: I don't know you want to try? Okay, sir?
Speaker 1: Well just to just did you come over and swaddle me real quick?
Speaker 4: You can lead.
Speaker 3: And I mean a way to blanket is a little bit easier and I highly recommend them.
Speaker 2: I Get Too Hot on the Way to Blanket.
Speaker 3: Though, really, I was having pan attacks really bad every single night, and I got a way to blanket.
Speaker 2: I lost mine. I'm so sad about it and I can't find it. Amazon, Baby, get another one. Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if you're a big pan of friends, this could actually pay off for you. There's a new game show that's coming to Max and it's called Fast Friends. So it's going to be a four part series which is going to be all about friends because it's celebrating the thirtieth anniversary. So it's going to be like trivia, it's going to be puzzles, it's going to be all of this stuff taking place inside of the Friends experience, the one in New York and like different set things. I don't know about the whole game show aspect. This sounds like a great like board game, like sell this.
Speaker 2: This would be fun to play at home.
Speaker 4: You know what, I don't get what anything HBO Max has done in the last two years.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What do you mean? I mean, come on, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You've been bought like nine different companies have bought them at this stay.
Speaker 2: They're struggling. They can't get their streaming off. The only thing worth watching on.
Speaker 4: HBO Max is John Oliver, and he takes like three months off at a time.
Speaker 2: He's like, we'll be back in six months. I'm like, what are you doing? What are you doing? Maybe they need to create games like Netflix. Yeah, you do better TV shows like they used to make the movie Hub.
Speaker 13: But now that everywhere else is streaming like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, it's like there there's no point, Like, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To go to HBO. There's a couple pretty good shows.
Speaker 3: There's the Stair one, there's the one with I can't think of any of the names.
Speaker 2: Good got that one. Now all of these things you're mentioning are over. It's okay. If you're a real throwner, you watch it over and over again.
Speaker 3: And lastly, Walmart is offering their inflation free Thanksgiving deals early than ever, So this is actually pretty great. It's seven dollars per person, it feeds ten people. Starting October fourteenth, you can get it, and it's a twenty eight item dinner. It's got the turkey, it's got all the fixins, and it's only going to cost you seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Per person. Wow, you can just turn inflation off.
Speaker 3: That's ei they're calling it, Walmart. Can we try that everywhere? Why are we just insuation free winter?
Speaker 2: I like that. That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: That's the trend. We can all get ben. Yeah, anyway, that's happening, and that's it. That's trending. Brought to you by a muckleshoot being Going Auburn, You're home from michion Gout.
Speaker 1: The Jubil Show is also brought to you by Better Help, Give online therapy a try at betterhelp dot com, Slash jewel and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 14: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Ryan is on the phone today for a first date follow up.
Speaker 1: He's getting ghosted by Chelsea, So in a few minutes we're going to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. But before we do that, Ryan was up, how long has it been since you heard from Chelsea?
Speaker 10: It's I said, probably about a week or so.
Speaker 2: Have you how many times have you tried to reach out to her?
Speaker 10: At that time, probably about three or four times. You know, I didn't want to seem like I was a stocking you know type, So after the last time, I just you know, left it alone and got in contact with you guys, you know, to see if I could try and figure something out, because you know, I don't know what I did wrong. I thought it was a great, you know, first date. I thought we hit it off, and I've just been ghosted ever since.
Speaker 2: Why don't you start by telling us about the date?
Speaker 10: Okay, So we went out in our drinks conversation, everything was was pretty good. And this came about after you know, us connecting on Hinge. Had some friends tell me some good things about Hinge, so I figured I'd try it out. So, you know, we went on our date and then we went to a nearby park after that.
Speaker 2: And how to go at the park.
Speaker 10: The park went good, but I guess there there was something that was pretty questionable that happened at dinner. You know, we were hanging out, having a good time, chatting it up, and so she got a phone call and she said she needed to take the call, and she excused herself from the table and went out for this call and The call was probably about she was gone for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 10: I thought it was pretty important because she stepped outside of the restaurant, but she walked all the way to the corner or like you know, up the street a little bit, and I could see from the restaurant that she was in a heated exchange, like her hands were flying, and I could see like the veins popping out of her forehead, and she was like yelling and screaming into the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 10: And I was by this time, like, you know, the food came, her food was cold. I didn't want to start eating without her, And so you know, she comes back inside and she's like really cool, calm and collected, and I said, is everything okay? And she said, yeah, I'm just dealing with some family stuff. You know, my sister called me and you know a little sibling sibling quarrels or whatever. So I just said okay. I said, well, do you want me to order you something else? You know, I can have them send this back and we can order you a fresh one, so that way it's high. And you know, she didn't want to eat at that point. She said, no, I'm fine. We can just wrap up, you know, if you want to eat and you know, we can go to the park. So yeah, that's kind of how the that portion of the date went. That's the only pickup that I could think of that happened.
Speaker 2: That was a pretty big hiccup.
Speaker 3: And she whows you to the park, which is a good sign to continue after dinner, like she kept it going.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what I don't understand. We went to the park. You know, we had you know, great convo and I even got to you know, pick in on the cheek at the end of the end of the day, tru thought was great, And I just don't know what else happened. It's really weird.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and then maybe get you another day.
Speaker 10: All right, thanks, sounds good. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We'll play us on come Back, Get Your First Day follow Up next. If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Ryan is on the phone. He's getting ghosted by Chelsea and doesn't know why. So in just a second, we're gonna call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Ryan, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So, Kada. Really, what I thought was a great date with Chelsea. The only hiccup that happened during the date but she had to take a phone call from you know, an important phone call to deal with a situation. Family situation, I guess. But other than that, we hit it off. Great conversation, great energy, great vibes. Even got a peck on the cheek at the end of the night. After that, just ghost nothing gone, click it all right?
Speaker 2: You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Chelsea. Please, Chelsea? Hi, how are you? My name is Jubel and this is a radio show. It's called The Jubeil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Chelsea, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 6: Have?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: Really cool? You know why we recall you?
Speaker 7: Did I win something? I hope I did.
Speaker 1: It's possible. It depends how much you like Ryan. You remember going on a date with Ryan.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So this is a first State follow up, the segment where we if you've been ghosted, you can email us. So we get that person on the phone and ask why you're being ghosted. And Ryan emailed us about you.
Speaker 17: So the reason why I'm ghosting him is because I'm trying to dodge my ex and I honestly didn't want to scare Ryan away.
Speaker 7: So my eggs.
Speaker 18: Texted me while I was from the date with Ryan, and he texted, I need to see you, and then he continued like, I trust your phone.
Speaker 7: I'm coming to see you.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, And so I went to call him to kind of diffuse the situation because like we've been broken up for about six months, but he's really having a hard time accepting the breakup, and so he drives by my house constantly. He like sends me still flowers to work, and so I honestly I took the call, and after that, I just had a hard time because I just don't want I really feel like I need to get a handle on him before I bring anybody into my life and bring this drama into anybody's life.
Speaker 7: And I honestly feel bad for Ryan, Like I just.
Speaker 18: Don't want to bring that to him, and so I just haven't really responded much to Ryan.
Speaker 11: You liked him though, Yeah, I like trying a lot.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's actually kind of respectful.
Speaker 3: Like, think about how many people have like X drama and they don't even care about the new person they bring into their life. And now this new person is like collateral damage. I think that that's really cool of you. But I also think that's something you could probably tell him.
Speaker 7: I guess I could have told him. I honestly feel like I.
Speaker 18: Just it's not fair. It's not fair to bring anybody with My ex is pretty.
Speaker 15: Preciously as easy, yeah, and I just.
Speaker 7: Don't want to put him in any dangerous situation.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you think he's like dangerous.
Speaker 17: Well, I mean I don't know about how.
Speaker 18: He will be confrontational, okay if he sees me with another guy. Yeah, and so that hasn't happened yet, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about it this way, though, your ex is still controlling you because you're not dating people you want.
Speaker 7: To date pretty much. Yeah, that's true. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, that's pretty unacceptable. That's like, how do you handle How do you handle that?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I am really trying hard to just be civilized and talk to him and just try to calm him down and just let him know that I'm not interested anymore.
Speaker 7: And it's just been really hard.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a couple ideas for you, but I'll get to those at a second. First, I'm going to let you know that Ryan is actually on the other line and has been listening and wants to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 10: Yes, Hi, Ryan, Hey, Chelsea, how are you. I'm good to you.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: I honestly didn't know mean to go see you. It just it's has been really stressful.
Speaker 15: Lean.
Speaker 10: I'm so happy to hear your voice. I'm sorry to put you on the radio and put you on a spot like this, but I didn't know what else to do, and Yeahre, I needed to know. I just really thought there's a connection there, and so yeah, I'm happy to hear that. It wasn't me.
Speaker 7: No, you didn't do anything wrong. You were so sweet. I felt like we really had a connection. And it's been so hard for me. It's been really heavy because I just honestly don't want to put you in any weird situation. You know, I don't think it will be fair.
Speaker 10: There are a couple of questions. Are you completely are you still attached emotionally?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 10: You know, do you still have feelings for him?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 18: I don't have feelings for him and it's been six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely not, Chelsea. I have a question for you, why do you still talk to him?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just do you feel bad.
Speaker 7: Something like that? I'm feel bad for him, I know he's suffering.
Speaker 1: Care about yourself. You're done with a relationship with him. You don't need to talk to him unless you have like a kid or something and you have to talk to him.
Speaker 2: You don't need to.
Speaker 1: Feel bad for him, feel bad for yourself. You're not able to date Ryan, and you want to date Ryan, and you're letting your extra control how that issue goes because you're worried about your ex. Worry about yourself. Get it, girl, Well you should get it girl.
Speaker 3: You should also make sure that your man like has some type of restraining order if he really does keep popping random places, because that is not okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's super bad, you should do that for real.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean I haven't really stopped fully the communication that I could definitely block him.
Speaker 15: I just feel so bad for him because.
Speaker 7: I thought he's just really suffering and I.
Speaker 11: Just don't I mean, I hated having.
Speaker 18: A break up the relationship, but I really don't have any feelings for him.
Speaker 1: Believe me, it's hard. It's hard to not talk to somebody who's persistent. But you ghosted Ryan, you can ghost again this life coaching right now. It's just you know, accurate, It's true.
Speaker 17: You know I'm sorry Ryan.
Speaker 3: You can tell you so empathetic too, which is a great quality, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: But would you like to go on another day with Ryan? Will pay for it?
Speaker 11: I don't love to.
Speaker 7: I am really like.
Speaker 2: Right, what else you got?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Just get it, girl, that's all anxiety.
Speaker 10: Thank you. I really want to say thank you. Guys. I'm so much for getting us back together here and so that we can continue on. And Chelsea, don't worry. You know, I'm a big boy. I can hold my own, I can hold you down and you know, protect you and myself. No worries about the crazy X and come get it girl.
Speaker 11: Doubles first date follow up.
Speaker 14: You know what's weird about your quiz is Katie? Is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Amera is in a fall tacular game of trivia. I like that for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, make sure you get all followed up with your clothes and your house. Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs.
Speaker 2: Shop in store or at Macy's dot com.
Speaker 1: And if you want that one hundred dollars gift card, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot coms you want to play Victoria. And now let's get Victoria's brain all loosened up and.
Speaker 2: Ready to go. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, first question, how many apples grow on a tree?
Speaker 2: Victoria? A lot?
Speaker 1: Almost correct, all of them. What why do you never see elephants hiding in trees because they don't live in the trees. Nope, because they're just that good at it.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: A right.
Speaker 1: You versus Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Duel Show.
Speaker 19: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramiera's in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for You versus Victoria, Tiana. How you doing, Tiana?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 2: I love you. You sound like you're ready to go.
Speaker 18: I am ready to go.
Speaker 10: My four son is just dying here in the car.
Speaker 11: He's like, please let me.
Speaker 9: Out of the car, go to school.
Speaker 1: Hold your son old, you're thirteen thirteen? Okay, so he's at that age where he was like, this is dumb, mom.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's exactly what he is. Are you gonna call it again?
Speaker 15: I don't want to sit her again.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're gonna have Victoria lee the studio while she's leaving Tianna. The game is played like this. You have thirteen seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: I at thirteen or thirty thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here we go, Siana.
Speaker 2: Your time starts.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: What did TikTok used to be called?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Twitter?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the largest lake in Africa?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 16: My gosh? Pass?
Speaker 3: How many electoral votes must a candidate win in order to win the presidency?
Speaker 11: One hundred eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Who is the author of the book The Fault in Our Stars?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, I don't know, Mark Twain.
Speaker 2: It's where was Where was Walt Disney born? Oh?
Speaker 10: New York?
Speaker 2: All right, time is up.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting her headphones on and getting ready, Tiana, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 10: I am an iron Man and I'm training for two more.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I always wanted to do an iron Man. Their training is crazy. Yeah, yeah, don't you have a trainer. Like I looked up the training because I wanted to do an iron Man, and I'm like, I don't think I have the time to do that because of like work and stuff. I don't see them being like, hey, you can take the day off so you can go on a one hundred and twenty mile back ride to I.
Speaker 11: Know, I know it's hard.
Speaker 10: It's hard to tweeze in for sure.
Speaker 2: That's why it's hard to do an iron Man. I guess it's impressive.
Speaker 15: That is exactly why it is impressive.
Speaker 6: I think I'd like to run against Victoria instead of play this game.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's alred you think you could do right now? You would win. I mean we can set it up, you guys.
Speaker 4: Iron competition. It's all feet instead of miles. It's like one hundred and twenty feet. Yeah, an iron man, Yeah, we do that.
Speaker 1: An how long are all the all the legs of an iron Man. I can't remember. I know there's marathon, how else?
Speaker 2: This go ahead?
Speaker 18: Yeah, there's it's two point four mile swim, one hundred and twelve mile bike, and a twenty six point two mile run.
Speaker 2: You'll get in the beginning. At the same.
Speaker 15: Time, I'm just gonna yep one after the other.
Speaker 2: I would need a metal suit to be an iron man.
Speaker 9: It's fun, it's amazing.
Speaker 11: Though, amazing to finish.
Speaker 1: Victoria, Yes, yeah, yeah, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Tiana outright to win, and remember she's an iron woman.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Okay? Tianna, you can tell Victoria when to go?
Speaker 11: Okay, Ready, set go?
Speaker 2: What did TikTok used to be called? What? Musically?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the largest lake in Africa? I don't know past how many electoral votes must have candidate win in order to win the president?
Speaker 2: So I'm supposed to know this? H two ninety four. Who is the author of the book The Fault in Our Stars? Actually?
Speaker 20: Green?
Speaker 2: I don't know something?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 1: All right, time is up. Let's send it over and see how you guys did with our scoreboard produce of bread.
Speaker 4: All right, but Tianna did not get any correct Victoria got one correct.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I'd be like very close on another one.
Speaker 1: One and a half kind of Victoria wins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, made.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get the answers now with Nina TikTok did used to be called musically rise? Is that all the time? You get so mad about it. The largest lake in Africa, Victoria. You'll never forget is Lake Victoria. What there must be two hundred and seventy electoral votes a candidate to win the presidency. And John Green is the author of the book The Fault in Our Stars?
Speaker 2: Oh who?
Speaker 3: And then Walt Disney was actually born in Chicago. You can't ask you that one because you didn't get there.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, even though you've done an iron Man, you couldn't iron Man competition of trivia right here.
Speaker 2: You do get one hundred dollars gift card just for playing.
Speaker 7: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, play versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all I have to do is go to the Jubile Show or dm us at the Jubile Show, and you too can compete against trivia Titanny.
Speaker 2: When you call her tight, it's time to.
Speaker 5: Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show. Daisy is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been together with her boyfriend Tom for four years, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can.
Speaker 2: Help her out.
Speaker 1: Daisy, sorry you have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Why do you think Tom's cheating on you?
Speaker 6: Well, it all started about a month ago. We do this thing called stip and paint and it's a really fun time.
Speaker 11: We always do it.
Speaker 6: Tom is actually a little bit better of a painter than I am, but we're always like typically in a big group of people. But anyway, there's always this one girl that's kind of flirtatious and kind of hangs by him, and there is always complimenting how good he paints, and she's super flirtatious with him, and he has a tendency to kind of be flirtatious as well. I've caught him a few times flirting and getting a little handy at.
Speaker 15: A club, but you know, that's just kind of how he is.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if it's just his personality, but it's just been a lot lately, so I'm kind of thinking he might be cheating. He also has been coming home lately with like little specks.
Speaker 11: Of paint on his hands, and that's like, you know.
Speaker 6: Three days after we did the paint and step, and I know obviously he washes his hands.
Speaker 11: So is he painting with this girl? Am I crazy for thinking this? I don't know.
Speaker 3: So when you say that you've caught him like getting handsy in a club and like flirting with this girl even so he's just openly doing this in front of you, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he just kind of is very flirtatious. It's kind of his personality. So I don't know if it's just his personality or if there's like some intention behind it, especially with this one girl at the painting step.
Speaker 2: Have you asked him about her?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean he kind of just.
Speaker 11: Plays it off and said he's just being friendly. It's nothing like that, and not to worry.
Speaker 2: Have you ever told him you like it when he flirts with other people in front of you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean he knows, and he knows.
Speaker 6: I definitely have a tendency to you know, react like I could get.
Speaker 11: A little mad about it on his end, and I can also get mad at the girls. So he's well aware of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're cool with him being handsy, just not like if it goes any further than that.
Speaker 6: I think so, I mean, as long as it's there's no like ill intent where he is cheating or thinking about cheating, it's.
Speaker 15: It isn't you know. The worst thing that's I don't know, it.
Speaker 6: Is kind of just who he is. But you know, one time he did come home like one night with a spot of paint on the bottom of his shirt and it was the shirt that he had never worn before, like on our nights that we paint. So I know, like he has to be out painting.
Speaker 15: I don't know if it's with her.
Speaker 11: I really don't think he would be doing it with his friends. I mean, it's kind of like a girly activity and his guy friends.
Speaker 15: Wouldn't like that. So I just feel like he's out.
Speaker 11: Painting with her.
Speaker 3: It's kind of weird for him to show this paint on his hand one day and then paint on a shirt another. Is it like a color paint or could it be like white paint? From painting a wall.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's usually colored paint, and like he doesn't really it's not like I mean, if he painted.
Speaker 11: A wall, I would know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right. I mean what does he say when you like bring it up?
Speaker 6: Well, he tries to kind of act like, oh, I forgot to like clean it up from the last time. But this shirt in particular, I'm like, you didn't wear it the last time. You didn't wear this when we were painting.
Speaker 15: So he tries to act like, oh, I forgot to like wash.
Speaker 11: My hands or stress through this. But that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: That would definitely be an unsettling situation. Outside of the paint and the flirtations, are there is there anything different at home in your relationship.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I think it's fairly normal. Honestly, really didn't tell Okay, all right, Well.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us about grocery store. He's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida Department.
Speaker 2: And we'll see he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song, come back and get her to catch cheeter next. It's the Jubil Show if you're just joining us for today's to catch Cheter. Daisy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years is cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants, and see if he sends them to her or to somebody else. But first, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 6: So me and Tom are usually going to these paint and Zip nights, and there's been this one.
Speaker 11: Girl that's always, you.
Speaker 6: Know, by his side, complimenting every little thing, and they're very flirtatious with one another.
Speaker 15: He does have a flirtatious personality.
Speaker 11: So I couldn't tell if that there was any intention behind it.
Speaker 6: But now he's been coming home with little like spots of paint on him, like three days after the fact that we went on the paint and sip so I think he's out painting with this girl or going to her classes or something, and I called into the show to see if he can help me find out if he's cheating or what the deal in.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Tom.
Speaker 5: This is he.
Speaker 2: Hi, Tom, how are you please?
Speaker 11: Don't hang up?
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to let you know. Congratulations here this month's big winter.
Speaker 2: Thank you for shopping with us, Thanks for letting me know. Absolutely yep you.
Speaker 1: In case you weren't aware, Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've just won thirty six long simmer end roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, uh okay, cool, and you'll deliver them for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'll get confirmations that there is no charge. This is absolutely free. It's just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping. And then you know who you want to send them to right now, or you need me to call you back.
Speaker 5: No, no, I think I think I know who I want to send to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great.
Speaker 1: First thing, I would need to be the first and last name of the person you would like to send them to.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, this is my lady friend.
Speaker 10: Her name is.
Speaker 1: Amber, Amber, and uh is there anything you like to put on a card to Amber, he says, your lady friend.
Speaker 2: I can do a lovey, lovey kind of card if you'd like.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, how about I can't wait to paint you again.
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 5: Whoa every whoa.
Speaker 1: That's a spicy one. I don't even know what that means. But I'm not gonna and I'm not gonna ask any questions. But good for you, Tom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know it is mine. We've been doing this, we've been doing this activity together.
Speaker 1: She'll get okay, great, well, and now at this point I'll let you know that you're a girlfriend is probably gonna be pretty upset with you, and she's on the phone listening.
Speaker 2: Because this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. Yeah, well, how could you?
Speaker 11: I knew something like going on between you and that girl?
Speaker 5: What are you talking? What's happened? What's happening right now?
Speaker 11: How could you not like tell me the truth? You know that I've been questioning.
Speaker 15: You about it.
Speaker 11: I've been asking you. You've been coming home with paint all over you for days now, Like I knew.
Speaker 15: Something was going on. Why are you being dishonest with me?
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not being dishonest.
Speaker 20: I think I think this is being completely blown out of proportion.
Speaker 5: Obviously, obviously it was a joke. Obviously that was a joke.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to paint all over you. Yeah what, Yeah, that was a joke.
Speaker 11: You would have sent them to me?
Speaker 15: Come on, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 11: I can't believe you would do this to me.
Speaker 15: Like we've been together for.
Speaker 11: Four years and you're going to just let.
Speaker 6: Things go due because you meet some girl on our painting some night. This would be a romantic date between us.
Speaker 20: You you're the one that said you wanted me to be like more adventurous.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, I'm like, let's plan more fun dates, like outside the box, not just.
Speaker 11: Same old boring ones and go on. So I thought paint and sip would be fun for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 20: You tell me to do something and now you're getting upset at me, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 7: You're literally seeing.
Speaker 6: The girl that helps us with the paintings, Like like she's the person that teaches us how to paint.
Speaker 11: How much does it feel?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 20: But like I think it's kind of crazy to like call me out on this on the radio. I mean, like this is like a conversation we should have personally, Like this is this.
Speaker 6: I tried to have this conversation personally numerous times, and you're not, like you're not giving you keep saying that I'm I'm overthinking.
Speaker 11: It's not that serious. There's nothing between you.
Speaker 15: You forgot to wash your hair.
Speaker 5: That doesn't make any sense, Like what are you hand all the time?
Speaker 10: Like this is crazy?
Speaker 5: This is absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: Tom, I mean, at this point, you're busted. So to insult her by telling her it was her idea and then I don't know, point fingers in every other direction other than looking at yourself seems a little bit ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So you could just own it.
Speaker 5: No, you guys don't even know the half of it. Okay, you guys don't even know what the hell you're talking about. And Daisy, you know what, at least Amber, Amber doesn't nag me constantly. You know, I'm done with this boy.
Speaker 15: Of course he doesn't because she's okay with being a side piece.
Speaker 11: She knows you've been together for four years.
Speaker 20: Come on, you know she's more than a side piece. Okay, at least she doesn't nag me and treat me like the way you treat me. And and I can't believe you put me on this juwbile jew Beel. What the hell this show is? I'm done with this. I'm out of here.
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: What all right, Daisy, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, it's fine. I'm glad we exposed him, like thanks for helping me out. I don't think I would have ever got to the bottom of this if I didn't call you guys. So, you know what, this is the best thing I can happen now I know who is and I'll be enjoying.
Speaker 11: Stick and paint by myself or maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, maybe do again, or find someone who isn't so handsy, you know, and they just maybe handsy with you when you want.
Speaker 11: Them to be exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry though, sorry, it's all right.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 2: Seriously sounds really strong.
Speaker 11: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: You need your advice. It's a jeble show. If I know our listeners, they have sent many, many, many naughty picture text messages. And that's why our friends, knowing our listeners that are just tossing noodles to everybody in their contact list all the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know somebody a little noodle, a little noodle.
Speaker 1: Somebody on this show needs help with a little issue regarding some spicy text messages they may or may not have sent.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: And will these pictures accidentally be leaked on the internet for the future, One can hope because it's good publicity. But I'll tell you what happened and who it is so you can hopefully help us and give us some advice. Right after this, it's the Double Show. Have you ever sent a naughty text message? It can be hard to do that because all the things that go into it, you know, like, can I trust the person not to post this picture on their story so they like this picture as much as the last three people I've sent it to? And then there's the process of taking the picture. That's tough, the lighting, the angles, especially if you're a guy and it's it is hard to get next to your car, so you can take it in the side.
Speaker 2: Mirror, that mirror larger.
Speaker 1: I've decided that whenever I take another one of those, I'm going to hire a real estate agent to do it for me, because somehow they can make a tiny one bedroom apartment. Anyway, somebody on this show has had something happen with some spicy text messages and needs your.
Speaker 2: Advice on some things. And that's none other than Nina.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's me. It's at me in quite a spiral. There's two questions here, so think about you in this moment. How long is the appropriate amount of time to receive a response to a noodle?
Speaker 11: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: And what do you expect the response to be? Good? Right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: Something? What happened to you on.
Speaker 3: So on Friday night, the guy that I'm hanging out with, spending time with whatever you want to call it, was out with his friends. I was out with mine. So I got home and I was feeling all feisty. So I took some time got the lighting right, Like I took some time to put it together and put it together and to make it good. I knew he was out, so I thought this would be kind of like a fun surprise, so I send it.
Speaker 2: Time keeps going by, it's been hours.
Speaker 1: Whenever you've send a picture like that, you're hoping that a response is quick.
Speaker 3: I think that that's a general rule. If you receive a photo like that, respond quickly. But he was out with his friends. Maybe he didn't want to open it. If he got a glimpse of it, he had to hide it real quick. Not hide it, but just a thumb up emoji.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: Which did you imagine somebody just sends you a thumbs up after that?
Speaker 2: Like cool?
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything worse than it thumbs up, So at least I can say I didn't get the thumbs up. The hours went by, and there is a way to excuse me. I mean, there's just ways, okay, like you don't leave somebody hanging. So, of course, after a couple hours and the fact that I had been out with my friends too, I spiraled a little bit and sent some text messages to pick to the.
Speaker 1: Effect of like, I've never how long and have been since you didn't hear back after you fired off the two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: That's a long time with his dudes, right, yeah, I knew that I was.
Speaker 3: It could have even just been like oh dang, or like whatever, there's some a way to respond, because you know why I sent that message, like oh, I'm never doing this again. You know how fast you responded to that text message less than five minutes, But.
Speaker 2: That could be that could be time.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like when I'm out, I don't even remember I have a phone.
Speaker 3: I understand that it's not about like I need something lengthy. I don't even need to just spend time with it. I just need the acknowledgment that it was received something, you mean, a picture back.
Speaker 2: So it was my turn. So it was like, you know, we take terms with that was my turn.
Speaker 3: So then so he responds and he's just like man, I'm out getting blurried, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, and he's like what if it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a good time, But I'm like yeah, so, but like what about the picture though, So there's a very good chance that his friends did see this picture, and then still nobody is acknowledged his friends.
Speaker 2: Nobody like you should picture. I'm like, dude, should.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting up all night, wrapping back and forth, like can I get an emoji? Can I get a like mo dang series? Like literally anything would have been fine. I'm expecting to be gassed up because that took some time, and I'm sorry. You're welcome. You were also out correcked. I was earlier, but like I.
Speaker 1: Was a lot of effort that it takes to take those pictures, you know, because you've got you do have to get the lighting right and stuff, and like the amount of time that takes to do that, you would hope that you would at least get a response to be like, good work.
Speaker 2: I know that took a lot of time, and I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Anything hard work that you did.
Speaker 2: You know, what is the validation? You know?
Speaker 3: Where this gets worse. I stand up all night, rocking back and forth, really upset. Finally I fall asleep. I wake up in the morning, nine o'clock in the morning, ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Eleven, there's still no room. Response. Eleven thirty in the morning, still no response. And then finally he sent me a picture of himself. He's like it was blocked out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, So he said, you a picture of himself like hungover, well.
Speaker 3: Of him out that night with his friends blacked out. So he's taking pictures with his friend doing all this stuff. And he's like, you did not I forget he had a phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't forget to be had a phone. And still nothing about the stupidd page.
Speaker 3: Sure, and I'm trying to be cool, right like I already did like my little freak out and whatever, and so anyway, what.
Speaker 2: Did you send back? It's cool?
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I gave him the thumbs up. You know, it's going to be really silly when I can't handle it anymore. And I talked to him, I'm like, you know, I'm still waiting for that picture.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say anything about the noodle that I sent you?
Speaker 3: Because if you want another noodle or if you want to touch a noodle.
Speaker 2: You got why I want to noodle.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: Who's watching The Menendez Brothers. The stories that come out after this show on Netflix is pretty wild. So if you haven't heard, there's a show called The Menandez Brothers as part of a Monster series by Ryan Murphy on Netflix. So one of the brothers, the younger one, has just recently spoke out about his reaction to the show and he's criticizing it for not being accurate. Of course, he's just saying the portrayaler about it was all wrong. But Ryan Murphy is saying, you know, it's fine, we did our due diligence, but you haven't even seen it.
Speaker 2: So how do you get to say anything.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't matter what they say, because now Netflix is announced that they're going to do a documentary what with both of the brothers talking about their lives since all of that had happened now, right, I know they had to capitalize on it in Netflix. But October seventh, for the first time in thirty years and their own words, they're going to talk about that trial and everything that we're watching right now on the show.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, I mean, I.
Speaker 13: Don't know that's like a good thing because they saw the move or the show and they're like, this is interaccurate, Like they didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So this is like their chance, like tell their totally story.
Speaker 4: It's not the first time in thirty years, Like it's I think it was their mouths, their story in court and lost. They killed their parents. End of story. They did stay in jail.
Speaker 2: We don't care. They did condo.
Speaker 1: There's a famous building in la because of the they one of them lived there for a while. These two like apartments in Marina Delray. But anyway, I almost bought a condo in that building one time, and I was like.
Speaker 2: WHOA did they tell you? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I just knew because it was like, you know, you saw it all the time on the news and stuff, and so I was just like, I might buy a place in the Meninda's building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they bought that condo with all that they did, that spending spree after they.
Speaker 2: Killed their parents. Wait seriously, yeah, oh did it feel crazy? No, the condo was dope. It wasn't there condo, It was just in the building.
Speaker 3: Got I got it? Okay, is going to the gym your thing? Are you a CrossFit person? Then there is something that you need to be aware of that you may not have been. It is possible to explode your muscles. What There is a girl named Jessica Johnson from South Carolina who is going viral right now because she exploded her muscles.
Speaker 2: Her arms exploded during across the works.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I'm like working all in the gym and I'm like really got like a good pomp on, it feels like they're gonna explode, but they.
Speaker 2: Never actually do explode.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, dude, everybody's looking at me, like right now, like those guys that are about to like.
Speaker 3: Just boom, and if they do, let me tell you that's not a good thing. Actually exploded. They actually, yeah, they exploded. So the condition is when it's an intense exercise that leads to organ failure because your muscles broke down so much they released talks into your bloodstream, so that can be a real problem. So she when she got to the hospital, they actually had to cut open her arms to drain fluid because of it. So it's one thing to go hard, but if your body's telling you don't go that hard.
Speaker 4: No, you really got a listening. This actually happened to a wrestling coach of mine when I was a kid. Really his biceps split in half, and then the same thing happened at least talks.
Speaker 2: It's just being so buff. Crossfitters are like that.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna hear about that, and they'll be like, dude, are you even CrossFit, if you haven't like gone to the mer room because your muscles were exploding, is the our workout is the best.
Speaker 2: Explode? CrossFit's legit. I tried it one hard.
Speaker 1: All muslan is not hard. It is hard. It is hard, except most of the people that are CrossFit people are like a cult. No workout other than a CrossFit workout is acceptable when it goes and they think it's so hard that nobody else could ever do it. I worked out with friend was a crossfitter and he's like, you want to try a CrossFit work out with me? And I'm like sure, and then we did it. It's like this one's called Zelda or whatever their names are.
Speaker 5: Friends.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: Like I did was fine, It was a good It was like a circuit cardio workout with weights, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it wasn't like crazy.
Speaker 4: Every CrossFit person forgets they do started CrossFit at some point.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah good, these nubes in here, their muscles are not even exploding and they're not having to go to the emergency room.
Speaker 2: Works time. Yeah, then go to muscle explosion. This to what I was just talking about.
Speaker 3: Remember that guy was just talking about anyway, you don't.
Speaker 2: Have to listen to the podcast with that man at the Duble show about God.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for all the angry crossfitters are going to text in right now.
Speaker 2: We're just going care We're just saying to be careful. Ye, don't explode your muscles. No, it's hard anyway, that's what it's trending.
Speaker 5: Jewbles dirty little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, hey you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you?
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 21: So every Sunday my husband gets drunk, right and whenever he's like so so wasted, I go his wallet and then the next day he's like, hey.
Speaker 18: Well, like what happened?
Speaker 7: You know, did I do anything?
Speaker 15: And I'm like no, but he didn't even notice that.
Speaker 16: I have to read take him like one hundred dollars from his wallet and he's just actually knacking, and I'm like, hey, I don't think he'd never noticed so ever since I've been doing that. So he gets drunk every Sunday and I just go into the wall. Let's take one hundred dollars two hundred hey, And then the next day I'm like, hey, shopping, yeah, okay, I mean he doesn't know this, so I'm like, all right, so I'll believe here and I know my daughter. I was like, you have to keep it a secret. We could not tell her. She's like, oh no, don't worry. She's like like, can you speak another hundred dollars for me?
Speaker 10: And I'm like, this just for me.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Yay, I have a good day. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: I have two little dirty little secrets?
Speaker 2: O lovely, let's hear okay.
Speaker 22: The first one is back in nineteen and seventy five, I was getting married and uh, his girlfriend.
Speaker 7: At the time they broke up.
Speaker 22: She kept making me feel uncomfortable, you know, like she wanted him back.
Speaker 5: Sure, so I.
Speaker 22: Wrote a letter to him to his house in her name, stating that she was not going to be with him anymore, that she was getting married and to leave her alone.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 22: He said, Well, let's get married, and so we got married and we.
Speaker 7: Stay married until two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: He got neck and throat cancer. Oh I'm sorry to hear.
Speaker 5: That two years old.
Speaker 1: Well two, congratulations on the marriage that long. You know that doesn't happen and obviously you know it's sad. Story at the end.
Speaker 2: But sure, but you got.
Speaker 16: Yes.
Speaker 2: I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 22: My second one is I love love, love to smell manure.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it all right, you know what. I'm kind of with you on that last one.
Speaker 1: Whenever I drive through like a place that I don't know why, I just I take big whips.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll roll down the window even.
Speaker 10: What is happening right, I love listening to you.
Speaker 7: I'll show the prices are just out of this world.
Speaker 2: I like waugh out loud. Okay, thank you very much, appreciate you. Have a great day. If you need to go manure, we'll go with you.
Speaker 1: If you ever need someone to just walk around and field of cows with you down Ah, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Happening to baba. What's your dirty little singering