Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good good. But there's ocean behind me?
Speaker 3: What what ocean?
Speaker 2: The Miami ocean.
Speaker 3: Oh, lovely, very nice, the Miami Ocean's Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what it's called. Now that's when we named it. I am so glad that you're here today, Jeff, because we get to do one of our fun episodes, are our little minisodes where we get to rank the season with Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 2: Well, this was a fun season. I think this might be my favorite.
Speaker 3: Season for season four was it was pretty epic.
Speaker 4: And this is a lot of fans do say that season four is their favorite.
Speaker 2: I would agree.
Speaker 5: I think there's just a there's a run of I mean, first of all, we did twenty six episodes. Yeah, the odds of there being more good ones increased just through just.
Speaker 4: Through sheer numbers, right right, they can't all be bad, right, Well, just real quick, I am going to go through and review our episodes so.
Speaker 3: That everybody has kind of an idea of what they are. Okay, So season four episodes.
Speaker 4: Season four episode one, we had Greek Week, where Jesse's grandparents bring special presents when they visit from Greece and the cousin or the former girlfriend or whatever. Yeah, the kissing cousin moment. Then we have four episode two crimes and Michelle's demeanor, which is Danny must discipline Michelle after she takes advantage of his leniency and DJ and Steph are blamed for something Michelle did. Wait, you have the rundown too, don't you do? You have the rundown of front and let's switch. We'll switch back and forth. That's where that works better. I forget, all right, okay, got it?
Speaker 2: So Season four, episode three was iq Man.
Speaker 5: Jesse is insulted when his wardrobe for a cologne commercial is limited to a towel, and Danny and Rebecca stand in for Connie Chung at career day.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, oh that's right. Yeah, that Connie Chung, the kid that was couldn't couldn't get Connie Chung was shit, really truly?
Speaker 4: I mean well, I think that's always been She's always been known as that, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Season four, episode four, one of my favorites, which is slumber party. Joey and Steph go to a mother daughter slumber party when Becky can't make it, and then Jesse and Joey needs space in.
Speaker 5: The and season five was good News, Bad News. DJ is promoted to be editor of the school newspaper, but must fire the sports editor who was her best friend, Kimmy Gibler.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a I like that Jimmy DJ episode. Okay.
Speaker 4: Season four, episode six a pinch for a Pinch, Michelle's teacher gets more than she bargained for when Jesse volunteers at the school and a boy pinches Michelle and then everybody pinches each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was a great I love that one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Then episode seven was Viva Last Joey, which is Joey gets the opportunity of a lifetime when he's asked to open for Wayne Newton in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: We got all the big stars, Okay.
Speaker 5: The show stopper is Joey's unexpected encounter with his estranged father.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's the big Joey dad moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, was he a colonel?
Speaker 3: I don't know what is the current? Yeah, I think they call it the Colonel. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It really explained a lot of Joey's sort of backstory.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Then we have episode eight, which is Shape Up, another well known fan loved one. About DJ, who learns a valuable lesson when she goes on a crash gant diet to lose weight for a pool party. And that's the uh, the discussion of you know, healthy eating in the gym and she's working out like crazy, and that was I think a really important episode.
Speaker 2: Yes you know Yes.
Speaker 5: Nine is One Last Kiss, where Jesse has second thoughts about his engagement when an old girlfriend re enters his life.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jesse always, It's just never sure. Then we have episode ten, which is Terror in Tanner Town. Everybody likes Danny's new girlfriend except her mischievous eleven year old son who pulls practical jokes in an effort to reunite his divorced parents, and that eleven year old son is, of course Rusty Rusty.
Speaker 5: The info Rusty and Rusty also figured into the next episode, Secret Admirer, when he actually composed a love letter that was intended for DJ, but actually falls into several wrong hands and gets pasted around the house and everybody thinks everyone has a crush.
Speaker 3: On them the one. I love that episode. It was so great.
Speaker 4: Then we have episode twelve, Danny in Charge, Jesse and Joey go on a camping trip and Danny tries to spend quality time with each of the girls and basically over commits himself and can't make it to anyone's thing.
Speaker 2: That shows up for anything.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: The next episode was Happy New Year, where Joeoe is secretly taped for a dating video dating service and meets perhaps the woman of his dreams.
Speaker 3: Perhaps for that episode at least, Yes. Episode fourteen is Working Girl.
Speaker 4: After DJ's new job results in a failing grade, Kimmy changes it to an a oh Gimmy and Michelle enforces the rules at preschool.
Speaker 3: I believe this is the Is this the polite police, politeness police? Yes?
Speaker 5: And the polite police one of my favorite bits.
Speaker 3: That's not very polite?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, then old brown eyes Danny is out to prove himself when DJ asks just and Joey to play at her school fundraiser, and the classic rendition of my generation.
Speaker 3: Yes, who can forget oh Bob really on that one?
Speaker 4: Episode sixteen is Stephanie gets framed. Stephanie is afraid she'll be picked on at school because of her new glasses, and Jesse has to choose a best man, which he can't.
Speaker 2: Right well, he does, and then.
Speaker 4: He he does, and then he doesn't, and then he does but doesn't right.
Speaker 5: The next one, episode seventeen, is a fish called Martin. Michelle learns about caring for a pet when she wins a gold fish at a carnival and then gives it a bubble bath and.
Speaker 3: Ooh yeah, not very fish friendly.
Speaker 4: Although I mean carnival goldfish. It's a fifty to fifty it could have survived it, because sometimes those things are like you, I mean, you could do just about anything to him, and then sometimes you look at him funny and they go belly up, so you know, it may or may not have been Michelle's fault. Season four, episode eighteen is of course, part one of the wedding. Jesse wants to have one last adventure as a single man, so he goes a skydiving before his wedding and lands in Tomato town or Tomato country. Yes, as one does, right, you just you know, hop in a small plane and go jumping out of a tree or jumping out of a plane and into a tree.
Speaker 5: And then there was part two of the wedding, which is episode nineteen, which is the wedding ceremony for Jesse and Rebecca, which gets delayed when, of course the groom is in jail.
Speaker 4: Yes, the groom is in jail. They have to steal a bus, will not steal more hitchhike.
Speaker 3: But luckily they got a choir out of.
Speaker 4: The deal who happened to know the song, so it worked out all well.
Speaker 3: In the en.
Speaker 4: It's true they had that whole drive. Yeah, that's true. Episode twenty Fuller House, No, not that one. Jesse and Rebecca returned from their honeymoon with plans to move into their own place. I believe this is the episode where the pink Bunny is ripped out of my hands and given to Michelle.
Speaker 2: What happened there? And that's I'm glad you're over it though. Yeah, well you know she is.
Speaker 3: She's little.
Speaker 4: She look I wouldn't want to have seen what Michelle would have done if she hadn't gotten the pink Bunny.
Speaker 3: She might have burned the house down, you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't get her away.
Speaker 3: It's not pretty, it's not pretty.
Speaker 4: No, it's if the pink Bunny has to go, then it's a peace offering, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the pink Bunny wound up back with Jesse.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Help get her through a christ.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Then there was episode twenty one, The Hole in the Wall Gang. It's in one of my my favorites.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Two, DJ and Stephanie attempt some renovations of their own when the house is remodeled, when they let a poll go through Danny's wall.
Speaker 2: Yes, somehow worm their way out of this trouble, I believe.
Speaker 4: Wasn't this the world premiere of the Dad Dad Dad song?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the plus song.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's all the shart topping song.
Speaker 5: And the first time we heard this bit which we used before, which is Michelle's I'm coming.
Speaker 3: I'm here, He's heal, Yeah, he buy all right.
Speaker 4: Episode twenty two Stephanie plays the field. Stephanie's winning pitch gains her a starting place on a little league team, but she has to pitch against Brett Brett Brett Brett, and Michelle is locked.
Speaker 3: Out of Jesse's room.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that bit.
Speaker 3: Eric paying taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taxes Okay.
Speaker 5: The next episode twenty three is Joey Goes Hollywood. The Tanner family travels to Hollywood when Joey wins the lead actually the second banana role in a TV pilot and Stephanie desires a new name.
Speaker 2: I think she changed her name to don.
Speaker 3: Don Yes, just call me Donello. Yes in that one. Yep, yeah. Oh my mom was so excited. I remember when they were on. She was like thrilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a boomer that's a boomer throw for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, the parents of the kids watching our shows were probably around that age, and that was oh yeah, thanking Anette.
Speaker 3: That was a fun ye, I'm a Nette okay.
Speaker 4: Twenty four, Episode twenty four, Girls Just Want to have Fun. Dj gets into trouble with her dad when she sneaks out of the house to meet a boy, and Michelle learns an important lesson about honesty.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Then the Graduates episode twenty five, Jesse helps with Michelle's preschool graduation. A college student falls for Danny and.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm shocked.
Speaker 5: That that was such a big deal. There was like only like a twelve year age gap there.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I guess everybody thinks. I guess like everybody considered Danny their dad. Everybody, no matter what age you were. You know, she became no twelve years now. I mean that's Miscale's twelve years older than me. But yeah, episode twenty six, in our last one of the season, Rock the Cradle, news of his band's touring contract distracts Jesse from the bigger news is that Becky is pregnant. Yes, yep, we go out with some big news out of season four. Let's uh, let's get into ranking these. So we've got our usual our usual categories, which are best episode, worst episode, funniest, saddest, most memorable, most forgettable, and weirdest episode. And then we have some fan addition ones which are episode with the worst behavior by Jesse, Bob's best episode, episode with the best message for kids, and episode you'd like.
Speaker 3: To experience in real life.
Speaker 4: Okay, new category, Okay, yeah, a new category are the fan of readers are always coming up with some interesting ones.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, well let's let's uh, let's go ahead and start with best what.
Speaker 3: First season four? What was your pick for best episode?
Speaker 2: My favorite was Hole.
Speaker 5: In the Wall Gang, because I just think it's like the perfect episode of Full House. It's all character driven, It's really there's a lot of funny.
Speaker 2: Stuff in it.
Speaker 5: It's it's a slice of life story that kind of everybody can relate to his younger sister copying older sister, and I love that. I mean, there's still a sweetheart scene at the end, but I love that the girls actually get away with something.
Speaker 2: I think it's the only time.
Speaker 5: In the whole series didn't get in trouble for something bad. They did right, And I just think it's just I just love watching that one.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I I I had a tough time chusing between that one, uh and Secret Admirer, but I went. I went with Secret Admirer because I loved, Yeah, I loved that episode. It was everyone is in it, everyone's involved, everyone has their own weird, funny inner monologue and what's going on. Like, it was just it really fired on all cylinders for every character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was just there was so much happening in that episode too. It was Yeah, it was a great That one was definitely one of my favorites. And fans love that one too. They really love the rusty Secret Admirer one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to me, I think that Jesse has the hots for her.
Speaker 4: That was the best part, right, and she was so right. The fact that everybody like was so sort of like hilariously self involved that they were like, oh my god, she wants me right, right, of course she was right.
Speaker 3: It was great. I loved it. And then okay, then we have oh what about worst?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was really easy for me. Okay, that was IQ man, it was my choice. You have Jess.
Speaker 5: It was just Jesse was a piece of beef right the episode, being chased by this uncomfortable cougar. Yeah, it was like trying to get him mad, half naked or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was just not well conceived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was. It was kind of the sea Cruise of season four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, quite that bad.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, nothing, nothing is quite that bad. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm no.
Speaker 3: We tease, we tease. We know you know, we love you. Okay. My worst that I picked, uh and I was.
Speaker 4: The graduates because really yeah, because it Danny. It was one of those episodes where so much of Danny's behavior to me didn't feel.
Speaker 3: Like Danny that I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess it was one of those things where it didn't feel like it was I don't know, it didn't.
Speaker 3: Feel quite.
Speaker 2: Didn't.
Speaker 4: It was just the way I think, the way he kind of was approaching it the way I don't. I just remember Andrey and I saying a lot back and forth kind of like, oh, would.
Speaker 3: Did he do that? I don't know?
Speaker 4: And I think the the thing that was hard though, was like I loved the the Michelle storyline of it was cute, but it just didn't feel it just didn't ring true. And and don't worry, the IQ man is on my list, but it's just further down. But it was between. It was between I mean those two.
Speaker 5: But then yeah, and I thought, what was a stretch in that in the Graduates was the the I think the hard scene at the end was just sort of like live in the present and don't be in such a hurry to grow up or something right, And it felt like we were reaching to make it about something right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just that episode didn't feel I just didn't feel like it like it was about the Michelle graduation, but yet there was something about it that it just wasn't quite are Like we didn't catch kind of the groove of what we usually did with some of our really great episodes. And uh, interesting, that's okay, Well, oh, funniest, what do you have for funniest?
Speaker 5: I actually picked and this was a hard one. But I picked Stephanie Gets Framed because I thought just adding Julio to the mix was was great. I thought that his bit with Jesse learning how to walk and walk cool yes, and his scene with you where he's making you giving you life advice about glasses right really cute, And the way Stephanie handled it with her class I.
Speaker 2: Thought was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I just found myself laughing a lot in that one.
Speaker 3: That is that is as. I like that one a lot.
Speaker 4: It's such a great message too for kids, you know that like it's okay to feel like you're a little different.
Speaker 3: Or to be like just own who you are.
Speaker 4: And you know, I just had some really strong, uh messages in that one. But for me, I picked Hole in the Wall Gang as funniest because I I that episode makes me laugh out loud a bunch.
Speaker 3: It's just it's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's so relatable as a parent and as a kid, and every parent who has kids remembers the time that they did something stupid and their parents didn't catch.
Speaker 3: Them for it maybe or you know, it was just that moment.
Speaker 4: And I love the end when Danny like puts the goes to put his wallet town and it just yeah, huh lot today, like and that was perfect.
Speaker 3: It was perfect head yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and then his big issue is somebody moved the baking.
Speaker 3: Soda, right, and it's underword war.
Speaker 4: That was the thing, right, and it was I just it was a really funny episode.
Speaker 5: Well I would have except I already made it the best one.
Speaker 4: So I was like, uh, I know, it was well for me, Like best and funniest were kind of like equals a little bit, So it was like those were my top two, and I kind of, yeah, what was your saddest episode?
Speaker 2: None of them were.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's sad, but I picked Fuller House because this is a good by scene between Michelle and Yeah, it was like heart breaking. Yeah, it's so well done. I thought it was just like you just saw the two broken hearts. Yeah, you like couldn't help, but like shed a little tear along with them. Yeah, it was you know, even though we fixed it by the end of the show, that moment to me made it the.
Speaker 4: Saturday right, and I think too for the audience, like it was sort of that false moment of oh no, it's not going to be the same, is this really happening? Well now, but that's going to change everything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We all felt that like, oh no, wait, no, you can't go. That's not what this family is. So it was great because it just really like everyone was feeling it, you know, and then by the end you're like.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: It didn't feel fake. It felt of course he's married, is it's not going to stay there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes see.
Speaker 4: Jesse would my saddest probably just because I think it was a little more personal.
Speaker 3: Was the was slumber party for.
Speaker 4: Me because the just that heartbreak for Steph of you know again, it's the thing that we don't see often and talk about often, is how the girls missed mom. And so for me, whenever it gets brought up or it's really in their face about that they have three dads and not the mom, it breaks my heart a little bit for him, but it also is like it's it also gives the opportunity for that wonderful message of like our family might not look like everyone else's, but I love you just the same, you.
Speaker 5: Know, right, and you saw the family like and Becky was trying to get there then.
Speaker 3: Joey right right right at the.
Speaker 5: End, So everybody was fully aware that this was a big deal, right, trying their best, and even sometimes when you try your best, it doesn't it doesn't make you feel any better, but right.
Speaker 4: And I think that was also kind of the heartbreaking thing is that it you know, so much of our shows get resolved happily in twenty two minutes and you're done and that movement's over, Jesse moves back in, or you know what if the dog is found, and you know, this was kind of one where it was like, we're just we're just gonna walk through this being hard. Yeah, yeah, you know, and I appreciated that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good choice.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, what do you have for memorable.
Speaker 2: Most? Oh? I picked that was a hard one.
Speaker 5: I picked the wedding part two just because SAMs is such a big moment. Yep, And it was, you know, it was a pretty pretty silly show for most of it, but the actual singing of.
Speaker 4: Forever and yeah, Jesse and Becky's wedding is a huge deal in the cannon of full House, So I thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought that was probably the one that everybody really remembers from that season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was exactly what I thought, is like, there's no way that you don't remember the Jesse and Becky getting married episode, the dresses and the choir and forever and the you know, all of that. Like it's just such a memorable moment and such a piece where like the dynamic of the house.
Speaker 3: Really shifts in that after that episode.
Speaker 4: You know, Becky has been there in like a part of the family, but now she's really in it. She is there all the time, so she's kind of that maternal figure.
Speaker 5: So like it was a big and we sort of teased it with Tahoe and we've like we've done.
Speaker 4: Right right, we had we had gone back and forth, right, it was finally like, okay, let's do let's finally do this. Actually, although it would have been great at the fabulous Alibaba Hotel Casino.
Speaker 2: It would have, but yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Uh oh now okay, now we're on. We had memorable and we agreed on that one. Uh forgettable.
Speaker 5: Okay, uh I would My choice is Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: I just thought that.
Speaker 5: Joey's Day story, Joey's storyline about he said he's lonely, he's desperate. He gets a date. That's all he gets is a date and he's love bombing and just throwing him so gay.
Speaker 3: It feels a little desperate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so desperate, and you know New Year's Eve can can do that to you. But you know, it just didn't ring. It didn't work. Yeah, big a leap, and I didn't buy it when I watched it.
Speaker 2: Resupport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor Joey just never gets the girl.
Speaker 5: He was a letdown. It was like everybody walks in and for the countdown.
Speaker 4: And right new There's He was always a letdown though in real life. It's just always an over hyped like this is gonna be great, and then you're like, okay, I counter backwards from ten now now I just want to go to bed.
Speaker 5: And Michelle's disappointment, I think spoke for all of us exactly.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, yeah, I just stand up too late for this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: My choice for forgettable was was the IQ Man, Yeah, because it was just sort of and.
Speaker 3: It just it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it didn't feel like connected. It was kind of like, oh wait.
Speaker 3: That's right. Jesse was in a commercial in a towel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah he didn't.
Speaker 2: He walked off. He had a moment of pride there, but yes, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 3: All right, we're up to our weirdest episode.
Speaker 2: Weirdest where's that?
Speaker 3: Oh well wait?
Speaker 4: And also important breaking news forever is actually trending on TikTok right now.
Speaker 3: People are still using it for their weddings right now, right now, this is live, this.
Speaker 4: Is I mean, but like like in this exact moment, but forever, like it has been trending on TikTok as one of the most used songs.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, people love it. It's still a very big hit with people.
Speaker 3: For their wedding.
Speaker 2: Sound love that? All right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So on the weirdest, all right, well, do.
Speaker 2: You want to go first? I've been going first the whole.
Speaker 3: Tel Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 4: My weirdest was actually our season opener was Greek Week.
Speaker 3: Same here, Okay, I'm glad we agree.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh no, is it going to be weird that I picked the opening, But the first out of the gate was it was just odd.
Speaker 5: It was totally odd, and it was just such nonsense because you can't just because you walk around the table like that is part of the ceremony.
Speaker 2: By the way, wait, it's.
Speaker 3: Like walking around a hope.
Speaker 6: You walk around said right, The ceremony that the Greek's Greek Orthodox have this tradition where they walk around the table a song called the Dance of Isaiah and.
Speaker 5: It's okay thing, but it doesn't mean you're married. It's actually after you're married. So that was right fake.
Speaker 2: And then we did this thing where.
Speaker 5: We just walked backwards around the table and it's all forgiven, that's completely made up.
Speaker 4: Com I wish it was that easy, Trust me, I would have I would have walked backwards around the table so fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, blood cheaper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should make that a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No. My weirdness was Greek Week. It just didn't It was like I remember sitting there. It was like the first season and everyone was like season four is.
Speaker 3: Our favorite, and we watched it. We were like, what is going this is odd? What is happening? Yeah? So that was that was that one and our one of our.
Speaker 4: Fan categories that they came up with was episode with the worst behavior by Jesse and uh, I feel like one Last Kiss was his? Was that moment where we were like, Jesse, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just well, you know, he was just gotta blame the gotta blame the writers.
Speaker 2: We got to blame the showrunner on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I was I'm sure relatable to people.
Speaker 5: You know, sure it could happen, but we don't want to see our our hero actually making out with his old girlfriend. While Becky could have easily opened that front door for any reason.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even smart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like to just that was the moment that that made it really bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Like up until then, it was like you could have kind of played it off, but then you're.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, what are you doing? Like come on, yeah, yeah, well that's.
Speaker 4: All right, but then he look, Jesse starts redeeming himself.
Speaker 3: By the end of this season.
Speaker 4: This is where we just Jesse goes, gets on an upswing, We finally finally settles down. It's trying to ride motorcycles on top of the buildings and just really settles into dad life.
Speaker 5: One last skydive over Tomato Country and he's curious.
Speaker 3: And that's it and you're cured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, okay, what do you have? I love this category. It's one of my favorites for Bob's best episode.
Speaker 2: I bet you have the same one, but maybe not. I don't know. I picked the Old Brown Eyes.
Speaker 5: Because I thought, first of all his acting was really good in This is yeah natural and funny, and I just thought he did a great job. The My Generation song was so funny, so good. Yeah, he put so much into that and just went with it.
Speaker 4: And oh I and like Bob said, that was his favorite song to sing, Like he would sing that at every wrap party.
Speaker 3: At every barbecue and like that was his he loved that tune.
Speaker 5: With the hair and the hearing and the outfit and the choreography, I mean it was just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: No, I picked the same one because it was just such a great It showed so much of Bob's like his humor and also like his really wonderful heart moment, you know, yeah when.
Speaker 2: He first of all he had he had a beautiful voice.
Speaker 3: And yeah, oh Bob's a great singer.
Speaker 5: Yeah when he's sang my Girl. I just thought it was just the sweetest moment. Yeah, it just like kills me to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely it was. Yeah, it still gets me.
Speaker 5: It was a great a great turn by Can't DJ, you know, to bring him up, and yeah, episode just I.
Speaker 2: Thought was perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it really.
Speaker 4: You know, because so often you like you do see Danny kind of trying his best and not you know, and you see this moment where he really just was like I just want you to love me, you know, like that was I just want you to pick me. You know, I want you. I want to be cool. I want to be the one, you know.
Speaker 2: And Bob's struggle in a way.
Speaker 5: You know through the series was like he is a he is a cool guy, I meant in real life, you know, and they have to play against it and watch Uncle Jesse John Stamos, right, be that guy and he's the nerdy guy, right guy you know, was like he fought it the whole time, so he completely worked for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It definitely rang true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, best message for kids.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of good messages in this season, but I would say shape Up was probably the most powerful message.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It was about you know, your friends will love you for yourself. It was about being healthy and exercise and right and no crazy diets. It was a story about inner beauty versus outer beauty. You know, just a reminder that you know, it's okay to just be yourself whoever you are and in someone else's idea of who you should be. And it was just so the messages were really strong.
Speaker 3: I thought, Yeah. I also picked Shape Up because it was such.
Speaker 4: A it was sort of the very special episode of this season, you know, and as far as like addressing kind of a more serious issue, but it was such a great way to address young girls who watched the show and young women, I mean to any age of women or anyone really guys too. But it was such a great message. I think that for younger girls who were watching the show, to reinforce that for them that like this isn't this isn't you know, just because society is telling you that this is the thing that you have to be, Like you're more important than that, and that it's good to you know, have fun. B Helvy, like you said, it's that those were all good things, but like, don't you don't have to try and be somebody or make somebody else happy being something that you're not, you know, right, And I love that. I feel like that was a message that we really hit on a lot in the show, was like just love, loving who you are, loving who your family is, like you know whatever it looks like, like that's okay. And I felt like that was in a lot of ways kind of the big.
Speaker 3: Message of Full House. Yeah, you know, yeah, I love that one.
Speaker 4: I also I also really liked steph gets framed right as a message for kids, because I still to this day get so many people that come up and say, like when I had to get glasses, Like I remember, I was so embarrassed, and then like I saw Stephanie getem and she was making jokes and she was fine within and like I felt better about it, you know. So, like I know that there were a lot of kids out there that related.
Speaker 3: To like, oh I have to get glasses or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Kid.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of good and a lot of good shows as far as like a good a good message for kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, this was like, oh this was such a great season. It really it was so far my favorite. I feel like this kind of like we was like peak full House, Like it was we we really had our groove, We had.
Speaker 3: Our characters, we had our stories, we had like we it was everything was firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, and our okay, our final category is the episode that you'd like to have happen in real life.
Speaker 2: You want to go first?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I picked the wedding part one because if you're going to do.
Speaker 3: Something in real life, I mean.
Speaker 4: Disappearing the morning of your wedding, skydiving into a tree and winding up in jail after landing in a tomato truck with people who.
Speaker 3: May or may not be from multiple distance, multiple states away.
Speaker 4: Uh and then you know, winding up with all that that was, I was like, if something's going to happen, I'll do that one.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I looked at it more as like, yeah, a serious question. Well yeah, I mean I picked Rock the Cradle because you know, I'm just a frustrated rock musician talent. So you know that if I could jump into you know, Jessy shoes and get a record deal and go on tour and uh and and and find out I'm a dad in the whole way.
Speaker 3: Right and all in one, that's a pretty damn good day.
Speaker 2: I you know, I feel like you guys are my kids in some weird way. You know, I know you're not, but I.
Speaker 3: But I mean kind of love yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: But I didn't, you know, but I've never had any of my own, and that one we were enough maybe think oh, you know, I could have should have a windows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've got two.
Speaker 4: You can borrow one sometimes take her out and just be like, oh yeah, no.
Speaker 3: The attitude, it's a lot. I don't miss this. This is fine dogs, I know yep.
Speaker 4: Now actually I'm like, they're finally like in the age where I'm like, oh, we're starting to sail. Now, we're starting to okay, good. But yeah, I my episode I just went with. I just decided to answer it in the most ridiculous way possible because Full House is so fun and so silly that I was like, if what is the what is the show that seems the least likely to happen in real life?
Speaker 3: I would want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever gone skydiving?
Speaker 4: No? No, I have not, you have. It's really I remember seeing the video of you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was We're more swear words per square second of fall.
Speaker 4: It was the most dense, like, yeah, what was it? Was it terrifying? Was it amazing? Was it what did it feel like you were falling?
Speaker 3: Did it like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean well no, it didn't feel just when you look down that's the right part, when you realize there's.
Speaker 4: Nothing between between you and way down there, right.
Speaker 2: Fourteen thousand feet up and yeah, I was in uh Fiji?
Speaker 3: So is you right?
Speaker 2: We ago? This is this is the place.
Speaker 4: This is the place to do it, right, if you're right and if something happens, you're in Fiji.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Great, strapped to some guy that I'm known for two minutes, right.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, do you have any reason to live? Do you have kids?
Speaker 3: Do you have right?
Speaker 4: Why don't you want to die? Because that's why I'm going to stick with.
Speaker 2: You right here? Right?
Speaker 5: And do you want to go down in history as killing the creator full house?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably not probably not a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: So so, and add to that, then it's even more impressive that Jesse just did this all on his own, unless he had some previous skydiving experience.
Speaker 5: And that's the other ridiculous part of it. As he said, well, I took I took the lessons.
Speaker 3: So I obviously right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna jump solo my first time ever?
Speaker 3: Right, I mean you don't do that? Thank God for the Tomato truck, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, it was great. This was just such a fun season. Do you remember at the end of the season feeling like you like, oh, this was a really strong like finishing, like we've really like we finished strong with this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was. It was a great seasons.
Speaker 5: There was no I had no distractions and major distractions, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like we had to do twenty six.
Speaker 5: Of them, which is a lot, a lot is the typical order was twenty two, so that it was like ten months of great production. I remember being really tired, but thinking, you know, we had a lot of shows that I was really.
Speaker 2: Really proud of, and yeah, yeah, I thought it was. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do remember thinking, oh, this is has been our best season.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: You know, all the you were still you know, you were still like a little kid, right, little kid stuff going on, and by far the Olsome Twins' funniest season, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, yeah, could they really like like.
Speaker 4: Once they started talking and being able to you know, repeat stuff and do things.
Speaker 3: Then it was they were like more like little people.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, they and they were crushing it every week. I mean, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: There's I will say.
Speaker 4: We just recapped season five, episode thirteen, which is the one where Shelle gets to learn to ride.
Speaker 3: A bike, and.
Speaker 4: I noticed in that episode, like all of a sudden just a real jump in Ashley and Mary Kate's acting like all that. All of a sudden, it was like they you could see they were like, Oh, I know how what I'm doing now, I'm playing pretend I'm having fun and I could really lean into it if I'm you know, yelling at Joey that it's a ball or a strike like like just those things where it became more conversational. I think with them too, you know, as they got older, Well that's what made.
Speaker 5: Me think they're ready to be in a movie together. Yeah, And that was a couple episodes in. I decided to try to write a movie for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, started a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: To grandmother's house. We go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is my friend Kim Moffitt's favorite movie, you know, The Great Magical Kim Moffett. That's She's like, that is my favorite movie. She could probably quote it up and down.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, you're like, well that says a lot about Kim.
Speaker 3: I'm never inviting her to my house now.
Speaker 2: Not one I don't hear all the time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, Jeff, thank you so much for coming on and joining me and uh and ranking this season so much fun.
Speaker 2: Third time thanks.
Speaker 3: I know, well we've got five six, If we got five.
Speaker 4: Six, seven, eight coming up, you know there's uh, there's there's much more to rank. We're like, yeah, about halfway through season a little more than halfway through season five right now, so it'd be interesting.
Speaker 3: But no, thank you so much, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I know the fan Arritos love when you come on too, and getting to hear like how.
Speaker 3: You felt about shows that you.
Speaker 4: Were writing and producing and you know, creating. Uh, it gives us a little insight into stuff.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 4: Well, my pleasure, absolutely, all right, love me, Jeff, I'll talk to you soon. I just love Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 3: Audience.
Speaker 4: Remember, if you want to follow us on Instagram, you can check us out at how Rude Podcasts. There we go, let me try that again, faner Rito's. If you want to follow us on Instagram, you can check us out at how Rude podcast or you can send us an email at how Rude Tanneritos at gmail dot com. We love to get comments, suggestions, if you've got some new fun categories that you want to add for a Season five. Recrap, Recrap, recap. Glad ab wasn't here to hear that we'd never hear the end of it. The Recap season five. If you've got some new categories, send them in and hopefully they won't be crappy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, everybody, we love you fan Ritos.
Speaker 4: We will see you next time. And remember the world is small, but the house is full.
Speaker 3: It's full. You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's full of It's full of uh uh Greek family members that are all walking around tables, that's what it's full of. And nobody knows if they're getting married or divorced, so.
Speaker 3: That's pretty full house. I'm gonna say, see you next time.
Speaker 1: H m hmm