Speaker 1: SIMPI do kill I guess tad, what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's Sairagel been like? SAMPI your kill it?
Speaker 2: It's fair life, Rick, you win everything from checks Vanilla to chrispys I bring.
Speaker 3: I've given you so much time and you're just caring about your phone. I have that one. That's it. You want to use it? You can plug in there, go ahead, plug in. You millennials are always plugged in, so plug in.
Speaker 1: Whyet I'm trying to still work. Everybody needs me, and you're just not understanding of my needs at all.
Speaker 3: I just need a quick fifteen minutes, that's all quick.
Speaker 1: It is nice because then in between those fifteen minutes, oh, bade, do you remember this show?
Speaker 3: No, none of that today, promise, I promise none of that today. I just need your undivided attention for fifteen minutes. Then you can go. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode eighty seven. Today's Friday. Hope you had a great week. Normally today it would be the last day of the month, but it is a leapier, so there's a twenty ninth tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi God, I am busy.
Speaker 3: Can you just stop for just a little bit this.
Speaker 1: When we are recording this, this is what February thirteenth.
Speaker 3: No, today's the twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, it's actually February twelfth, and we are two days away from vacation. When the show goes on vacation. We were pre recorded a whole bunch of these because it was going to be easier.
Speaker 3: No, that's the reason why we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Crunch right now, let's.
Speaker 3: Say crunch at the beginning. The only reason we're recording it is because you may have coronavirus by now and you won't be able to talk anymore. So I have to get as many in the can as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: No, okay, so again, this is why I'm being pulled in several different Can we just start, I'm teaching Scary Jones had to copy and paste on Google sheets, Michiel I am stressed, stressed.
Speaker 3: Can we just eat?
Speaker 1: Hi, Divond Cooper, you're not getting Chipotle now recording? Can we can we go into twelve minutes? Can we go in twenty minutes?
Speaker 3: Wow? Please up the phone. I'm begging you. I have to go get my taxes done.
Speaker 1: Hang up the phone, so we'll go in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Please hang the phone up.
Speaker 1: You can wait.
Speaker 3: It's not even know how to use your phone. It's it's not on speaker. Oh please hang up, sad. Okay, So, Andrew, let's eat some cereal.
Speaker 1: You are in rare form? Would you like to start with classic or new classic? You want to go classic? Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, Andrew?
Speaker 1: My god, literally so stressed. And all it is is cereal, Cereal cereal.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I mean it's important to me.
Speaker 1: I was in a fire right now. You'd be going, oh are you okay? Did you get the cereal out?
Speaker 3: Listen? This cereal There we Go came out in nineteen ninety seven, and it is a knock off of a cereal that's been around for much longer than that. So this is from Maltomeal.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's in a box.
Speaker 3: It's not a bag. Okay, all right, you just you don't even care, look at you. You just I just want to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I do care.
Speaker 3: Fine spooners frosted mini spooners from maltimeal to the frost and miniweeds. That's correct. In a weird box, yes, in a try me love me or I'm free taste guarantee box.
Speaker 1: I want to know again, I've brought this up before. Who brings the cereal box back? Who is that person?
Speaker 3: You have to get in touch with maultimeal and you know they take care of it. But the taste guarantee cord of appeals. Yeah, and look what's on the back our favorite cocorus? Remember those?
Speaker 1: I do you? Yes? Oh?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: What episode was it? Remember eating them though?
Speaker 3: Fruity dino bites? All right? Oh, there's a warning on here, warning the contents of this package are delicious and easy on your wallet.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: I don't think we need to be warned about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, are they those are big?
Speaker 3: No, they're many.
Speaker 1: They look pretty big. Oh no they don't.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a double that one's big.
Speaker 1: Doubles always trick you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they don't get cut by the machine. What do they call that machine that that slices them slicer? No, it's not an enroller covers them. I don't know. Oh, boy, Dairy Pure one percent milk, still waiting on that milk sponsor. That's never gonna happen. By the way, No, although you are working with somebody apparently, I'm very excited that could be coming soon.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed. Yes, I think our fans would actually buy whatever we advertise anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true because.
Speaker 1: We are trustworthy, sources, loyal. You can give me enough milk, so that's fir.
Speaker 3: You never want milk, Well, that's because shredded wheat sucks the milk up really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, blame it on the shredded weak all.
Speaker 3: Right, No, it's true. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Frow from minute a wave. H I love row from many wave.
Speaker 3: They nailed it. Four balls from his spum, four balls from me. I love it most delicious. You're so not having this.
Speaker 1: The only thing I wasn't having is when I'm running around you go spare me fifteen minutes. You'll never come back.
Speaker 3: That's all I needed. We're almost done.
Speaker 1: You have like forty two more cups in front of you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just a pile that I put there. Let's move on to the new box. So every year that I can remember, this comes out, even though it's been around a few times before, it's a new variety of I can't really explain it. Well, let me just break it out and I'll show you. All I could tell you is that sir Charms is involved. Oh are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Is it strawberry lucky charms? Because I'll vomit.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as strawberry lucky charms, never has been, never will be.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, if you're listening, who makes those?
Speaker 3: Kellogg's Really that's the exit. Go just go Kellogs a post.
Speaker 1: No General Mills, Yes, General Mills. If you're listening, lucky charms with strawberry, with strawberry lucky charms you choose.
Speaker 3: They have fruity lucky charms.
Speaker 1: We didn't like them, but I'm saying strawberries this way they can prove you wrong.
Speaker 3: Great, all right, So Saint Patrick's Day is on the way. We're what like, not even a month away from Saint Patrick's Day's marked something? Right, So there's usually Saint Patrick's Special Edition and Lucky Charms that come out in a green box Special Edition Lucky Charms frosted toe so cereal with marshmallows and Sir Charms is there. There's Lucky on a mountain of gold coins and in this box you can win fifty dollars of Lucky's gold. Doesn't sound like a lot, so what's special about it? It's just it's different. Look, there's there's coins, and there's shamrocks, it's different clovers, whatever you call.
Speaker 1: It's just different marshmallow shapes.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much. Yeah, it's this is the Saint patricks Day edition.
Speaker 1: So this episode is basically we're just trying cereals that we've tried already. It already exists, cool, but in different name. Oh there, all right, So I mean this one has the same name. It's just says special addition at the time, right.
Speaker 3: So a special addition, a special edition means it's different listens in a different You're rushing me, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not rushing you. I'm calm, cool and collected. You're the one who's spazzing out.
Speaker 3: I don't really love that one. I like it really. That one was okay, where was the first one?
Speaker 1: That was the first one?
Speaker 3: I thought, Oh yeah, then there was this.
Speaker 2: One up and down Andrew, look out, a piece of cereal could fly out.
Speaker 1: I got a college degree to do this podcast.
Speaker 3: If you want to send your resume, I mean, we'll take a new co host because Andrew is just not in it anymore.
Speaker 1: Andrew is busy.
Speaker 3: You have to buy. You must carve out some time. This is not a hobby.
Speaker 1: Again, We've already prerecorded like five episodes. You threw this one today. Oh fast forward?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happens when I get raging diarrhea again and I have to stay home and we need episodes. You don't want to disappoint our listeners like last time when we didn't have one. Remember that?
Speaker 1: Are you saying I'm the one who disappointed them with your diarrhea? That's now my fault that you got it.
Speaker 3: You don't like to record foreign advance, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. I'm just saying it's a little bit of a stressful period of time right now.
Speaker 3: Because you have to get on a plane to Japan. I mean, because you just got back from Japan. Here you go. I hope you have a mask.
Speaker 1: Amy is a saint, Yes, she really is, truly is?
Speaker 3: I love her so much? All right? So these look like gold. You're just gonna eat it, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lucky charms, five balls.
Speaker 3: There's coins and four clovers and pots of gold.
Speaker 1: What let Scott explain lucky charms to you?
Speaker 3: And if you scan this little gold coin on the side, you get entries into the contest. I mean, fifty dollars is not a lot.
Speaker 1: I would take fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you say, hey, Alexa, open the Story of Lucky Charms, A whole interactive world with Lucky comes up and it tells you the story of Lucky and his Lucky Charms. You don't care about that? You should try that. Oh, the milk is green.
Speaker 1: I don't have an Alexa.
Speaker 3: Yes you do. Everyone does.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know how to use it. I hate like Alexa. I don't know the Google Home.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to use a electiona.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused by it.
Speaker 3: You're a millennial.
Speaker 1: I have no real purpose for you.
Speaker 3: Just talk to it.
Speaker 1: I live by myself, so for me to be like Alexa, turn on the music. I can just do it on my phone. Why would I not just do it on my phone?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Why do I have to ask her?
Speaker 3: Are you a very lonely boy?
Speaker 1: No? Not really?
Speaker 3: You like living home alone? Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have room great content.
Speaker 3: You don't have roommates.
Speaker 1: No, I used to.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I just.
Speaker 1: Don't find a use for it. My friends who have the Google Home and the Alexa they use it for like their lights and all these other crazy things.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just I have no purpose for it. Like why am I asking it? Like what's the weather? Like, I'll just check my phone.
Speaker 3: I guess it's just easier, though, how hey, you want to know something?
Speaker 1: How is it easier? Is my question? And this is what I always ask them too.
Speaker 3: Because you just talk to it. You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: So you're at that point of your life where you're just like, yep, I can't look at my phone, like we've literally just now want to eliminate the phone entirely.
Speaker 3: That's right, because that's a millennial box. Okay, I'm having an issue.
Speaker 1: What's the issue?
Speaker 3: I cannot find the bonus box jingle?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can just sing it.
Speaker 3: Somebody moved it?
Speaker 1: No here serial killers?
Speaker 3: Now, even though this has been around in cereal form for quite a few years, what is the matter? Are you just not feeling this episode? Should we just cancel it out? No? You're okay with it.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Right. So I'm assuming you've heard of this bread. It's usually in the freezer section that helped food stores or supermarkets.
Speaker 1: Ezekiel.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Ezekiel bread and I'm.
Speaker 1: Surprised you picked it up because it's all granola and you hate that.
Speaker 3: I didn't pick it up. Our friend Jen and Sales grabbed it for it.
Speaker 1: I love you, Jen, thank you. Well you might not I Ezekiel bread is delicious and it's good for you.
Speaker 3: So I've never heard of it until I buy stuff for the artists that come through the theater downstairs, and from time to time, you know, the healthy vegan ones have like Ezeko bread on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ezekiel bread is really good. Although you know when you were a kid, so I have to purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do know when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: When you were a kid and used to do like the science project where you get like seeds and put it in a sponge and watch your Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I feel like Ezekiel bred thing. You put some water on it and all of a sudden you'll find these little things sprouting.
Speaker 3: And I also don't understand why it's usually in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Section, because it's like beans. It's beans, it's it's it's what's in It is like the seeds, the beat. It's like the most most Oh god, Okay, it's like the friendly.
Speaker 3: Fantastic I'm gonna go down and get there's three different varieties I chose. I think what's going to be the best of the three, if that's even possible.
Speaker 1: It is possible. It is he kiels great cinnamon and raise it.
Speaker 3: What's the four point nine? Is that some Jesus quote or something?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Well? Don't it doesn't. Don't the rest of us have like you know.
Speaker 1: John, it's like a ratio four to nine, like four raisins for every nine pieces of granola.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe that's a Bible quote, because there's a dove on here too, with a thing in his mouth and olive branch.
Speaker 1: You know what, you're probably right, but I never thought this was like a holy cereal.
Speaker 3: You know what? I am right? Look at that as described in the Holy scriptures. Take also onto the wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt, and put them in one vessel and make bread of it. A ezekiel four is a point or colon nine? How do you say that? Four nine four nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? And look there's the bird. But however it says serving suggestion right under the bird. So is that how you're supposed to eat the dove what certified organic non GMO comes in original almond, golden flax and the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Right now, I've got to tell you, like, I never knew that, and it's like I'm now like, oh okay.
Speaker 3: It's a Bible quote. Yeah, and it's made by Food for Life.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was a religious brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you know Food for Life? Ezekiel four to nine? Sprouted grain crunchy cereals are made from sprouted or granite sprouted organic grain. You're both stranded seeds and contains absolutely no flour. So it's going to be delicious.
Speaker 1: Let's get in here, and it is the sponge. Just leave it out, watch it grow.
Speaker 3: Wait? So how come the cereal doesn't have to be refrigerated frozen because I feel like they dehydrate it? All right? Do you see? Right? Are always good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean this?
Speaker 3: What is going on here? Their pieces are so little and it's now completely embedded in my keyboard? What do I do? Do you have enough little blowers?
Speaker 1: Why are you talking so high?
Speaker 3: Because I'm annoyed there's so little pieces.
Speaker 1: Are my keyboards? No? You didn't, Scottie, shake it this would be, did Scotty shake it as when you missed it?
Speaker 3: I did it? Ingredients organic spradded weed, organic raisins, organic malted barley, organic sprouted barley, organic spratted millet, organic spradded lentils, or ganic spratted soybeans, or gantic spraaded spelt, filtered water, sea salt, organic cinnamon. How is there water in here?
Speaker 1: It's well, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, it's a mass. No, there's no sorghum, and there's no gower gum. And let's see how this thing tastes.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm not gonna poo poo this.
Speaker 3: I am later what that was good? One dad joke?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: One? Two three? It is dry he chased like qunchy cinnamon raisin bread. You know that got peppers forms cinnamon swirl bread. It's this in serial form.
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't hate it. I got three bowls. It's trying, Yeah, three bowls for me. Also, it's not like we're trying to do this episode. We were reaching. We're really all right cranking out this episode for balls.
Speaker 3: What do you give this episode as a.
Speaker 1: Whole to be honest, love lucky charms?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just mean the flow of it because I feel like you weren't really into this particular one. I really, you have things to do, You want to get out of here. Your mind's in another place. Your phone's going off. This thing's crazy going on. I mean, what's up with you?
Speaker 1: How crazy has my phone been going off? Diamond called me to go get Chipotle, which I couldn't because of this show. I chose this show first.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. It's episode eighty seven. I'm sorry I didn't have something from nineteen eighty seven to play. I guess I'm slipping here.
Speaker 1: Just name something, go for it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Like, what was the show that you watched with a horse.
Speaker 3: Mister ed? That was from the fifties?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying, was there a show in the seventies or eighties that had a horse in it?
Speaker 3: No? I can't think of any horse shows.
Speaker 1: What about one with like a bear?
Speaker 3: A bear?
Speaker 1: What's the show that had like a cool guy in it?
Speaker 3: A cool guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like a hey, A type of guy.
Speaker 3: Like oh, oh, night Rider? Oh, David Hasselhoff. You don't know night Writer?
Speaker 1: No, Scott, I didn't. Oh my god, we got it in.
Speaker 3: This was probably right around nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: I know night Rider because.
Speaker 3: They had a remake of it.
Speaker 1: Do you know the song no, No, who can it be? No?
Speaker 3: Shake your Box is the same singer.
Speaker 2: Let me get the.
Speaker 3: That's out of the Blue.
Speaker 1: She sang the night Rider theme song.
Speaker 3: No, she sang out of the Blue by Debbie Gibson. That's it. Out of the Blue was on a show, had nothing to do with night Rider. I was just playing a song from the eighties, like nineteen eighty seven ish that probably came out in eighty eight somewhere around there. Eighty seven, eighty eight, eighty s something like that. Cool, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, do you want to play a different one?
Speaker 3: No? And did you know she also has a song called Electric Youth And she came out with Electric Youth perfume. And I went and I rode my bike to the Super X drug store and I bought the Electric Youth perfume and I sprayed it on myself because I liked Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 1: You actually have told the story in the past. Yeah, here's a question. What did you have drug fair? Drug Fair was not in this area. We had drug fare by us, and they posed them all down and now they're all CBS as. It's sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Walgreens, well, there were lots of those little independent store chains and the big ones took them all over. Sad. Yeah, it is so sad. Yeah, very sad. All right. Welcome to drug Talk. This is episode number one, Oxy conton not good Stuff.
Speaker 1: Whoa so on the nose with your critique?
Speaker 3: Scott, Well, I just watched The Pharmacist on Netflix and it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: You really need to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that maybe I'll watch it fast forward to when we're actually gonna record after the break. I may have seen it by the time. Okay, good, So by the time this airs, I seen it. Yeah, isn't it great? Great? I loved it?
Speaker 3: All right, we got to go. Please follow us on social media serial killers PC that's cereal with a C.
Speaker 1: My brain hurts from thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Like, and subscribe to this podcast wherever you're listening to it right now. We would appreciate that. Please rate us and review us and all the.
Speaker 1: Most in your reviews, and how much you'd love hearing me talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't do that. All we got to go have a great weekend, praises you on the reviews. No, they like you too, buddy, they like us evenly. We're fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: I think people appreciate you a little more.
Speaker 3: You're the straight guy that knows nothing about life, and I'm the guy that ribs you. It's all good.
Speaker 1: I think I rib you more. And also who says rib.
Speaker 3: Oh ribs would be so good? Right now? You know Boston Market has babyback ribs.
Speaker 1: You're not crazy west In Market.
Speaker 3: I love Boston Market.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a Boston Market. I can't even tell you how many.
Speaker 3: Years this portion of serial Killer is brought to you by Boston Market.
Speaker 1: Except it's not because they're not a sponsor.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to go. Please have a nice weekend and have some baby back ribs at Boston Market while you're out.
Speaker 1: Do they have apple pie at Boston Market?
Speaker 3: They have that apple cinnamon apple hot thing. It's a side. They have little little triangles of pie also, but I don't trust it. That's not fresh.
Speaker 1: I can't you in this whole fresh thing. You don't. I can't.
Speaker 3: We gotta go. Thanks for listening. Until we see you on Monday, say Crunch, Andrew Crunch, what's the matter.
Speaker 1: I can't you have a raisin in your tooth? I do, Yeah, I have bunny teeth. That's why.
Speaker 3: Bye.