Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three sixty five. Make sure you sign up use that promo code Leading Off at five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets. It's me Joey p That is not the Welsh. It's Scott Bogman, Ladies and gentlemen, fresh off the NFL Draft. He's feeling really good about his Pittsburgh Steelers. And of course it's all of you. It's the Peanuts and the Cracker Jackson Bogman. When you filled in for me earlier this month, you called a home run on your one and only shot here on the show. So are you feeling pressure to repeat that feat today?
Speaker 2: No pressure? This game is easy. I don't know why the leader is only at nine, so.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they're above that. Now we're in double digits.
Speaker 3: Now we're in double digits, all right.
Speaker 2: Why I'm gonna catch up real fast with everyone, just so everybody knows I expect to be the leader by the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, the leader right now is Skillarp at thirteen Yankees got thirteen, Hey, thirty days of baseball basically calling thirteen home runs pretty good. Joey p still in double digits, still up there, could use a home run today. But let's get to the headlines Bogs because a Nick Lodolo sighting. Are my eyes deceiving me? What an outing last night for Nick Lodola? Once upon a time I was very excited about Lodola. Last year was just a nightmare. Yesterday one run, one hit, eleven strikeouts in a win over the Padres. So today's theme of the headlines Bogs is guys that were once upon a time very exciting prospects who might be potentially turning a quarter. Let's start with Lodolo. Are you talking about me? That's weird? No, No, not specifically talking about you. You're still in your prime, buddy. But I want to know about Nick Lodolo here. Do you think that we are looking at a picture who it's safe to now put in your rotation on a weekly basis, or do you want to see a little bit more before you go that far?
Speaker 2: No? I like Nick Lodolo and he's a guy that last season had you know, one of the biggest differences between his er and his fip uh and you know six nine. It is only thirty four innings, but six nine era versus a three four six Sierra. I meant, yeah, so the range was already big. What we really want is just for him to be removed from this leg injury, for this to quit bothering him and creeping up and then keeping him out for weeks at a time. So as long as he's healthy, I'm rolling Nick Clodolo. He looks great.
Speaker 1: And look at this the guys on vacation. What the hell is he doing here? The Welsh is in the chat, ladies and gentlemen, what how and why? Happy little Berfido and Jordan Beck day tallow was celebrate. Yeah, Jordan Beck will get to him in a second. Because Nolan Jones finally mercifully went on the il was begging for that. Yesterday, finally I got it. Speaking of has been prospects having good seasons, Joe Adell fourth holmer. Yesterday, Uh, the Angels beat the Phillies six to five. So Joe Adell so far this year? Uh, certainly I think a little bit different than the Jo Adell we've seen in recent seasons. It's funny I was looking. He's actually the most searched guy on Fangrafts today, which I thought was very funny as I was like going through things and I'm like, oh, well, I guess everybody's trying to figure out what the hell is going on. But on the year so far for Homers, eleven runs, eleven rbi, five steal. I mean, this is kind of the player that we were all very excited about. Now the babib is at three sixty one, so that is a very high number. He's hitting three twenty this year, six twenty three, slugging like some of these things are going to come back down to earth. But I guess here's the question right now, are we finally seeing Joe Adele start to turn a corner where he could become a productive everyday player for the Angels, Because that version, even if he becomes a twenty twenty guy and maybe strikes out a little bit and maybe you know, the batting average underwhelming, which is what we might expect of him, that's still pretty relevant in brotal leagues especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and like you said, the guys that have been forgotten. It's the island of misfit toys that we're talking about here today or whatever it is. But yeah, I mean, Joe Dell looks excellent. This is the prince who was promised about five years ago, right, and we just have not seen it. So you know, he's turning it around, he's becoming it, he's fulfilling the prophecy.
Speaker 3: Here. We love it.
Speaker 2: I love to see it when a guy gets on the horse, even late. So very very happy to see jo Adell putting it together and looking great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly has Jerry Nelson talking about the A's playing well too. Lots of weird things happening. It's April, folks, April is certainly strange. Walkey Peguan. I want nothing more than Oakle to make the playoffs, just to prove how dumb the expanded playoffs are. See, I don't think expanded playoffs are dumb bogs, you know me. I want more playoffs, less regular season games from Major League Baseball. You can keep your one sixty two, just structure it different.
Speaker 3: How many games do you want there? Rendon forty eight?
Speaker 2: I mean, it just depends on how many you want to go down. Look, I think with more playoffs is fine.
Speaker 1: Like I just sometimes want that. I want one hundred and one regular season games and then I want the rest of it to be sixty one game playoffs. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Looking at my team last year, there's no way I'm complaining about, you know, extra playoff teams. So I'm about extra playoff teams. I cannot. I have no room to complain here. That's why my team made the World Series last year. So uh yeah, you won't see any complaints for me. I hope Oakland makes it too. Let's go Oakland.
Speaker 1: Question here from Anthony Joey P. I know you've got me. I traded Confordo and Blackburn a week ago and I got Glabor Tores. I think I won. What do you think I would agree?
Speaker 3: What do you think of Anthony?
Speaker 2: Labor is gonna Yeah, he's gonna put it all together. That's more than fine. Yeah, Confordo is gonna get hurt, Blackburn's gonna suck, and Torres is gonna be great in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 3: You'll be very happy with that deal.
Speaker 1: Now, Wonkee is saying I want baseball to end before football starts. No, I just want the Fall Classic to be in the fall still and not in the winter. Like that's basically what we're pushing into. I feel like with baseball, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what the winner is with this winner that you talk about. Yeah, yeah, for those of you from fall to spring.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing deal for me structurally, you know, baseball once upon a time was the only show in town. Now there's a lot of competition, and I just feel like August is such a dead period of sports that if baseball had meaningful like the dog days of August really pertain a lot to the Major League Baseball schedule. If August was red hot in some sort of tournament format for Major League Baseball, talk about a wagering bonanza, talk about a ratings bonanza. Kids are still off from school, a lot of on the East Coast, especially, like you could stay up late watch all the games. I just think it would be a fantastic thing for baseball. Red hot August, September playoffs, finish up mid October in the World Series. Like that's what I want to see. And I don't know it's never gonna happen. It's a pipe dream, but I just think it's something that would help. And you gotta continue to evolve. I mean, the NBA is trying it well. I don't know what do you think of the NBA's a crazy wacky playoff stuff this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the the NCS and tournament. I think that's fun, and I like different ways to adjust things. Uh so I wouldn't mind adjusting stuff. But just know that the universe is expansive, Joe, Somewhere in some distant galaxy, they're doing exactly what you want. Right, So they're doing They're ending baseball right before football starts, and football picks up immediately, and that shoe piece Apia in that universe in galaxy is having a great time.
Speaker 1: So Walkey is the smartest person in the room, except this is the dumbest comment he's ever made.
Speaker 3: I love it. Come on, it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: How about the College World Series? About the Little League World Series? How about like all the stuff that actually gets ratings and things like that at certain times where it's red hot tournament. Every single baseball that you see everywhere is a tournament. That's what tournaments are, every single weekend in baseball, in every travel league. It is what I think We're gonna have some sort of.
Speaker 2: All right, calm down, calm down, relax, get him as his pills. He's freaking out of course, it's right, you look like don Vito right there.
Speaker 1: My, oh my god, geez al right, let's go to uh Max Fred. That'll make me calmer. Six no hit innings, seven strikeouts, so well, once upon a time with him gets their home. Max Freeze's been going away h things on the upside down. Yesterday Joe Ryan to run six innings, no decision against the White Sox, and then this Garret Crochet on the other side has been terrible, struck out seven but again no decision for him. To Ryan Pepio, he's been very solid. Seven strikeouts for him, another one against the Brewers. The Brewers offense is struggle bus right now, So Pepio these last few starts Bocks has really been tremendous. Is this the latest in a long line of again the Rays get their claws into somebody next thing, you know, they become really good on.
Speaker 2: The hill and then they get hurt. Sure, right, every picture so that's not even fair. Yeah, I mean, you're right, it is every picture. But yeah, I mean, uh, Pepio looks great. You know, seven strikeouts here he's given up what is that in four of his six starts He's given up one run or zero runs eleven, a bunch of strikeouts thirty eight strikeouts so far. Kate per nine is over nine, walk per nine is under three. He looks really solid right now, and this is you know, Do I expect Pepio to continue this throughout the entire summer?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think he'll hit a cold streak, of course, Yeah, but he has been outstanding, so good pickup if you can afford it right now, for sure.
Speaker 1: I agree with Wonky. One and done baseball tournaments are dumb. I don't want one and done tournaments. I want series of tournaments. I want five game series where we're going through and you're eliminating and you can have double elimination. It could be so much fun, it could be so exciting. And instead I'm watching some meaningless game between the Marlins and the fricking White Sox, and I just don't care. Nobody cares about it, Like it's just who cares, nobody's in the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Can we does the matter, Kelly? Can we try to not trigger Joe anymore?
Speaker 1: And I got I get triggered? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll try to not say that word either, to uh exact Yeah, yeah, trigger, I see it.
Speaker 1: All right, jameis and ty On last one here seven to third innings, no decision, Another good outing for him, third one in a row. Are you buying Jamison ty On?
Speaker 2: Uh? You know, I'll buy Jameson ty On for as long as he's gonna last, just like every other picture. So is he absolutely? Trustle No, no picture is. But he's look good. So this is how I stand on. Like guys going through spurts, ride the wave. As soon as they have one bad start. If you're in a league, short enough, dump them.
Speaker 1: So Walkee's ditching us for a massage.
Speaker 3: So sure, sure that's what she needs.
Speaker 1: You have a good day, everybody except Joe. That sounds about right. That sounds about right. All right, let's have some fun. As if we're not having fun. James Paxton he got a w but he's still get about four runs walk five guys, Oh my god, Please, if you have James PAX's on your roster, do not think that this is a solution. There there's nothing that goes with James Paxtons solutions to your rotation. Please make sure you're planning on this. Corbyn Carroll got a single yesterday, so Bobs. Is this the turnaround?
Speaker 2: He also smacked one right now, I know he hit a lot of balls, really hardball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so hard that those are gonna start falling. So I'm not you.
Speaker 2: Know, if if this is the show that's going to disparage Corbyn Carroll, I never thought it would happen with Welsh here, but I will not have it on my watch show, So it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Have fair enough. All right, let's continue on here for the rookie lookie. As we mentioned earlier at the top of the show, Rocky's outfield prospect, Jordan Beck's going to join the big club, Nolan Jones, finally to the il finally just sit there for two weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how obvious something has been wrong with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding, Like, I mean, guy was in a buck ten, Like what are we doing here? But Jordan Beck has been excellent three oh seven four or five five ninety four slash, five homers, five steals, So I guess the question is, I mean, it's gonna be a couple of weeks here he'll be up. Is there a scenario because Doyle's played well and you you're gonna get playing time? Nolan Jones. Is there a spot here or a chance where Beck would come up and stay put, potentially on the Rockies even after Nolan Jones comes off the il O.
Speaker 3: Man, it's tough to know, right.
Speaker 2: I would think that there's more than enough spots in this lineup to get a big time prospect like Jordan Beck up to stay for good. But it's the Rockies. I know that is a little bit of a hacking answer, but they have been so wishy washy with their prospects, so I don't know that I can sit here. And by the way, what a great day for me to join here, right? You know you guys don't want welsh'soo. You know all of the prospects here. You want me here for He'll.
Speaker 1: Be Thursday with all big prospecting with the Welsh thing.
Speaker 2: But I just don't think that you can have any level of trust ability with Rockies prospects in general. So I'll say a few weeks and you know, if you have roster spots and you want to add him because it's a good spot, it's in Colorado just in case he stays, do it. But yeah, I'm I'm with stable there. I am not trusting the Rockies at all.
Speaker 1: Well, here is gaming talking about why would you always bring up kurse ed and I'll play him as frustrating. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: And this is what you take out the lineup. That's the thing is.
Speaker 1: That that is a struggle. And now Hayes has already started to work his way back. So I mean, this might be one of those things where they just brought him up. You know, maybe they just want to show him catering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, get him a cup of coffee, get him in harbor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The aquarium. Aquarium is lovely down there's a good spot. I have you ever been.
Speaker 3: It's the aquarium in Baltimore, I have.
Speaker 1: Baltimore Aquarium is famous. It's one of I don't know if it's the largest one in the United States. I'm definitely going to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: So, and it's a stones throw from canadon the Arts. It's a couple of blocks away in the Inner Harbor area, which is great. All the restaurants, all the food, all the you know, cocktails, everything you want there, shopping stuff, aquarium, go see the baseball game. It's a great time. Baltimore is very fun. It's a good that little section, especially some other sections fun in a different way perhaps or maybe a little bit. I don't know. They're historic. They are historic.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that. Yeah at all, they're historic. A lot of things happen there.
Speaker 1: The true story. One time I was actually the only white person in an all black comedy club in Baltimore, and it was the best time ever. And you're a big comedy club guy, and I was not in the front row, but I was close enough. And again I barely consider myself you know, you know, I check other lots anyway, just because. But I'll tell you what, man, I had the best time. People, they they got into me and it was great. We had a great time. It was great.
Speaker 2: It was so much for any comedy club you go to should be great, and I assume Baltimore is no different.
Speaker 3: So oh, I got.
Speaker 1: Baltimore Comedy Club. Amazing time. We have the best time.
Speaker 2: I know. They got a great sense of humor. My boy stab Ros is from there. He's he's a funny, funny comedian. So yeah, you've gotta.
Speaker 1: But you gotta go to the gotta go to the aquarium, Gotta check that out. It's good time, all right. Before we get to three up and three down. I want to, of course, remind everybody give my free stuff trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship belt that is available for all of you. You have to do subscribe to fans fors MLB comment below on this video.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all you gotta do in order to get this bad boy. It is fantastic against from our good pals over a trophy Smack. So make sure you get that belt. I want to give that away to somebody here. Let's go to all right, well we have an answer here. Baltimore is one of the largest, but the Georgia Aquarium is the biggest one, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I have seen the one in Georgia, and like a lot of.
Speaker 1: You, gets on a TV show too. I think it's on like the Animal Planet. Yeah, nighttime. You know an old man can't sleep or something. You turned that Animal Planet on and gets y'all calm.
Speaker 3: You ever watch that show where they build the fish tanks tankd I.
Speaker 1: Watched it like once or twice. I find that guy obnoxious, so I can't watch it now. And I know something about obnoxious. If anybody knows, it's me three up and three down from yesterday. Rond Acuney stole two bags, scored a run. A good day for him for fantasy Bryce Miller uh just one run allowed in two hits and seven innings ten strikeouts. Box these strikeout totals in the last week. Am I crazy? Or is it just seem like we're popping tens eleven's twelves? I mean, I thought we were trying to move back to a different model here of contact a little bit. It does not seem like April has been kind to the.
Speaker 2: Mean let's hit, that's what we want.
Speaker 1: So I got my launch angles.
Speaker 3: Swing big, miss big Who cares get them?
Speaker 1: But here's the funny part about that. Home runs are down, so it's not like the proach for hitting home runs if you're trying to hit home runs, seems to be working either. That's what's so curious to me.
Speaker 2: Well, don't worry when all of these pictures throw their elbows out by the end of this month. Then in the middle of the summer, when we have all the bad pictures up, homers will go way up.
Speaker 3: So we'll make up for it. Don't even worry about it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Christopher Morel to run. Homer went ahead for the Cubs. They are three down. Jake Freeley over too.
Speaker 2: Game. By the way, did you see any that Cubs Mets game? I did not see Cubs Mets cars came in and closed it out. Petere Lonzo his location, so he went up nearest, like, walked up to Alonzo and was yelling at him. It was contentious at the end and nears. Oh my god, he's he's getting the blood flowing for everyone. I just added him in a couple spots.
Speaker 1: So I can't believe he was still available, even I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I talked about him all last week and said, look, be proactive. I had him on the waiver wire video here on the channel last week. I said, look, the worm is turned, it's nearest. Now you gotta go after it. And even if it proves to only be temporary, that's fine. But yeah, I don't understand that we were watching. We were getting caught up because last week the draft. Obviously we didn't see Survivor, so the kids were over. We had to watch Survivor and get caught up.
Speaker 3: So okay, watch last night.
Speaker 1: But we did watch a little w W last night. Of course, got to chup on the the WWE draft, which is also very important.
Speaker 3: The w W drafted.
Speaker 2: Watching the w w B is like doing homework anymore, like you have to of your six hours and now always it's great.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. Man. I'm still on a high for Mania. That's when you were here. You were filling in for me hungover from WrestleMania, which I actually wasn't at all. I would I was hungover with joy, but I did. I don't think I had a single cocktail. Actually, I was at the at the arena.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm there for the wrestling.
Speaker 2: I'm there for I don't like boarding events like I don't get neither. You know, you get buzzed. But I want to get so much money. I want to remember what I watched when.
Speaker 1: I went to the w A game was I had to call one beer ahead, one helmet Sunday, Harrisburg, Harrisburg. Now it's Summerset Patriots right here by my house, and oh Joyzy fifteen minutest see Spencer Jones is the Yankees affiliate, so it's nice. Griffin Canning four runs, five walks, five innings. Nick Casiana's oh for four Okay, we gotta have a conversation about this because I am gonna probably start buying Nick Casios everywhere right now. Bucks seventy three, two forty two on base percentage two eighteen slugging. I mean, look, he's not this guy. So I don't know what we want to attribute this to. But to me, this is like a slam dunk, just because I don't care if he's thirty two years old. He's not over the hill yet. There's gonna be better months ahead for Nick Cassiano's. It doesn't seem to be anything in terms of health wrong with him that we know of, at least, so I'm a big buye on him. Where do you sit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would like it better if he was like a historically slow starter, and he's not. I think actually April is one of his better months. But at two seventy four with a decent amount of homers, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I'll tell you that much. I know you like it.
Speaker 1: But look, he's thirty.
Speaker 2: As you mentioned, he's not like dead, so but yeah, I mean, if you can get him super cheap for maybe a pitcher, someone's picture gets hurt.
Speaker 3: You can go you.
Speaker 1: Know, Spencer Turnbull for Nick Casios. Can you pull that off?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that is easy, that's easy money. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Do you think you can pull that off? Though? That's the question.
Speaker 2: I mean, if somebody is desperate for uh pitching, Yeah, you definitely can't. The benefit of trading right now, especially if you are hoarding pictures or have a bunch of good ones, is that pictures keep getting hurt. They just keep getting hurt. So I think it's definitely the time to buy right now.
Speaker 1: Here's interesting one. Let's let's take a look at some guys where you look at the uh, you know, the top of the board in Major League Baseball, and you start to go, you know, I love doing this every every April. You start to look at the names you know who are leading the league and things, You're like, well, that name doesn't belong here, right, So I want to do this. If you could trade New Blanco and his one six five era right now for Nick Casianos, would you do it?
Speaker 2: Man? Blanco has been really good, but I do think I know the other the other shoe is gonna drop, So yeah, I think I would still do that one.
Speaker 1: Tyler Anderson one seventy eight e R done done right. Yeah, I'm looking through some of these guys that I just don't just don't believe in. I mean lance Lyn's two six four era, I don't believe. But no one should expected dras at four. Yeah, but you shouldn't be able.
Speaker 3: To get cast he from Lancelin right now. You just shouldn't be able to.
Speaker 1: You should be able to. But as you said, so many pitching might be able to pull something.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I love this one. Retros retros crushing it today, cassianos from Mackie Sasser. I can't believe it a Mackie Sasser reference. Do you even know who Mackie Sasser is? Boggs.
Speaker 3: Is that a wrestler?
Speaker 1: No, without a wrestler. He was a catcher for the New York Mets in the early nineties. I want you right now on live reaction of your take, Google, Mackie Sasser m A c k E Y Sasser. He's the guy that couldn't throw the ball back to the pitcher.
Speaker 2: He's Oh, this is who Rube was based on. Yes, yeah, he needed all the playboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he.
Speaker 2: He looks just like Rube. He looks like if Rube met Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, but it was hilarious because the guy had a cannon. He could throw guys out at second. He could not throw the ball back to the pitcher, and it was the funniest thing. You'd watch it and they go and he would do he would like double clutch, triple clutch, and he would just pop it up to them. Could you imagine how crazy that is the think about that a major league player who could not I mean, this is stuff you don't see anymore. But this is like quintessential, like nineteen nineties early nineteen nineties baseball, where a guy could not throw the ball back to the pitcher. You don't see quirky things like that anymore. I feel like in major league baseball.
Speaker 3: No, I'd think you do.
Speaker 2: Most people can throw the ball, especially since your grandma can throw the ball back to the ca It's not hard.
Speaker 1: So keptap and he would throw it like a mile in the air and it would still go over the guy's head. It was the greatest, Like you could see like.
Speaker 3: The why easy steal if anyone's on base? What did he do? Did he?
Speaker 1: Just like? Who was like, you know, man, I'm still hungover from last night. I can't even like this guy came therom the ball back to.
Speaker 3: Jersey. Remember little big League?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the injury list. JD. Davis will remain on the rehab assignment through at least Thursday. Tim Anderson left the game yesterday with left thumbspray. In case you care, speaking of the second basement, too, is that Geloff with the oblique has been shut down from all baseball activities. No peanuts, no cracker jacks, no no scorecard, nothing, no baseball activities whatsoever. He can't do any of them. Brandon Lowe apparently the MRI results on his oblique were quote unquote pretty good. I don't know what that means. It was pretty good, man. I love this.
Speaker 3: I mean, Brandon low it is just constantly hurt. Is so frustrating.
Speaker 2: He's so good, you know, I would just love it if he could be out there every day playing, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Say this is for all this training, for all these things. I mean, it is crazy every year how many injuries we get and everybody's like, oh, it's it's fine. One hundred and sixty two games is fine. It's fine. It's fine. We can't get through thirty.
Speaker 3: Cattle down, Rendon, settle down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get an Anthony Rendon jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and Rendon? What do you guys for less work?
Speaker 1: What do you think the cheapest I can get Anthony Rendon jersey is, let's.
Speaker 3: Say five dollars. I mean they are cheap.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine ninety Oh that's the T shirt. It's like it's the jersey. Yeah, but the actual jersey are still selling for one thirty four.
Speaker 2: No, go on to Washington Bay. Yeah, yeah, you can find forty eight dollars. I bet five bucks on eBay.
Speaker 3: I think I bet yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know who was rocking and Anthony Rendon jersey.
Speaker 1: Do you immediately get injured afterwards? Okay, here's a Majestic one nineteen dollars on need Bay. There you go. They're still in the fifties and sixties though, just saying to.
Speaker 3: Seifteen fifty to sixty dollars for a jersey, it's still cheap.
Speaker 1: So anthey, rentone jersey. They should get you fifty bucks to wear it. We have Saya Suzuki not ready yet for the rehab assignment. Justin Steele. They say, might only need one rehab start, so we'll see how that goes. And Yonduran could be activated today. I haven't seen it yet, but we're waiting to see if it is going to be there today. So good news there for the Minnesota Twins. And it's Tuesday, boys and girls. You know what that means. It's time for Tuesdays best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh, except the Welsh isn't here, so it's Scott Bogman. And of course make all your wagers over at bet three six five right now. Use that promo code leading off bet five bucks. Get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you do twenty one or over eighteen or over in Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. No terms, no conditions, just Scott Bogman fresh here, ready for the bets. Bogman, take us through your bets for today. What do you have for the people.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Brian Reynolds over one and a half total bases. I saw that at plus money plus one fifteen he's eight for seventeen versus Alex Wood.
Speaker 3: Nice track record there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the Nesser Cortes over five and a half k's it is minus one twenty. But Gunner, Santander, Mounting Mullins all hitting under two hundred versus Nasty Nesster. He has a career one nine ninety ra a versus Baltimore and at over twelve k per nine and forty five and thirty innings pitched over nine different games, seven starts. Bryce Harper is my last one. Over one and a half total basis is plus one twenty. I know it's lefty, lefty versus Anderson, but he's six for ten. Every hit is for extra bases, three doubles, three bombs against Anderson for Bryce Harper. So I think he gets off the struggle bus here, big big explosion game against Anderson.
Speaker 1: Let's go love it. Hey, look, yeah, you have your great players. I think that's a great opportunity when you have Even's lefty and lefty matchup bogs And you know, I was diving into it right there. It's a perfect example of you know, sometimes with those great players, you got to dig a little deeper into the stats and see what's going on. Plus Anderson's ERI can't keep holding. There's got to be a correction coming at some point for this guy. Winter is coming for Tyler Anderson, and I am coming for Adolas Garcia today over point five RBI plus one twenty. I know he's going against Mackenzie Gore, who's been good. The ERA sits at three, but his expected ERA is actually three point nine. And Garcia is hitting over three forty against lefties this year with one thousand ops right now, So I am all in on a doulas. You can bet his home run prop if you want to, but again, plus one twenty, it's my favorite bet on the RBI total to a really good number. There. You go for hit, just like we did all in on Sodo last week and at worked, I would do all in on Garcia. Just do the hit, do the RBI, do the home run for fun, do them all here. Total bases Logan Web over five and a half strikeouts, getting a good line on this almost even minus one o two. I love this, so make sure you lock in Logan Web. He's just been you know, he's really gotten things right here. After a weird beginning to the season and then Freddy Peralta, who was very weird last time out.
Speaker 3: I think because a weird. I love Freddy, but he is I love.
Speaker 1: Freddy, He's not always weird. He's been dominant and then he had one bad start concept. But regardless, even if he's good and he bounces back, I love this number today. You're getting one and a half on the earned runs, I'm gonna go over this. He could still give up two and have a very good start here, or if things are really off for him and he's in a weird spot here, then I'm loving this bet too, So I'm giving myself multiple ways to make money here. I feel like in terms of the range of outcomes with Freddy per Alta, minus won twenty five on the over one and a half earned runs. Again, like for Freddy of per Alta to go out there and just give up one run tonight, that'd be great for my fantasy team. But in terms of wagering, I think gets much better to look at him having a good start. Two runs, even three runs would be a fine quality start. We'll take that out of him in six innings. But if he should blow up again, I'm making money and my leading off parlay of the day. You take Garcia over on the half RBI plus one twenty, put the Rangers on the money line to beat the Nats. You put that together, you get plus one ninety four, so you get that bad boy up to the plus money that ladies and gentlemen are the best bets of the day. Make sure you join our Betting prosgroup bettingpros dot com, slash leading Off, and of course make sure you download the Betting Pros app today. Start betting smarter or not harder. Use the best tools on the planet to make your wages. Okay, let's also take a look back in the chat here because they have now started naming random met players, which is my favorite thing. So we did this a couple of weeks ago when I was talking about the old Montreal expos. So here you go, Danny Heap, there you go, Classic one, Darren Boston, Carlos Bierga, Lance Johnson who had won great year with the Mets. I was never heard from again.
Speaker 2: Bernard Guilkey was in Men in Black. You remember that, No, why don't? Actually, yeah, he got hit in the head with baseball that Bernard Guilkey.
Speaker 1: What year was it where he was amazing. Is it ninety six or something? Yeah, I mean he was yeah one year where he was just tremendous.
Speaker 2: And we have a lot of guys in that era where you know, maybe doing some stuff really good.
Speaker 1: You know, Kevin McReynolds. We traded Kevin Mitchell for Kevin McReynolds, and Kevin mcrenold's the guy like who like lives in a cabin in West Virginia and you just want to hunt and fish. You drop in New York City. That worked out well. Hell of a left fielder though, used to throw guys out all the time. Charlie O'Brien, there's a blast of the past. I don't remember him. He was the curly haired guy. Used to be Greg Maddock's personal catcher for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Kevin Elster.
Speaker 1: Kevin Elster I met in person True Story video store in New Jersey. Went to one of the signings as a kid, got to see the world series ring. It's very exciting and my least favorite met Greg Jefferies, who I hated so much as a child, so much. He was such a disappointment. And then he wrote an open letter basically to the media and the fans of basically saying, hey, give me a break. I'm trying really hard in New York City.
Speaker 2: Not the best cheap guy, I mean, you know, yeah, I guess they don't have like Trey Turner and those guys these days.
Speaker 3: You gotta wait for them to get behind you. You can't go begging for it.
Speaker 1: Nope, no you can't. All right, let's look at the home run board. Here we go against galarp Is at the top of it. We'll see how we can get further. Remember discord is how you do it faster. Ros dot COM's last chat to make your home run calls uh and bogs where you're going for your home run call for the day and see if you can make it a perfect two for two.
Speaker 2: Give me Aaron Judge four for ten against Dean Creamer three homers. So let's go with the big man.
Speaker 1: No spoiler for me, obviously. It's the oldest Garcia. I mentioned him earlier. I like this one today. Garcia, By the way, he's jacked this year. I was just saying, like, maybe he's watching some of the tapes from the nineties. I don't know, but I love to see it. You know, it's funny, you know, it's funny in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Times like Stanton, right, remember guys getting hurt as much in the nineties like they do now they're more shape like you and me instead of.
Speaker 3: Yea, some of them look like me, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then now they're all Greek gods and wondering why they're hurt.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something in between. What did John Crux say, I ain't no athlete, lady, I'm a baseball player. There you go, there you go, There you have it. So Bog's gonna be with us again tomorrow. We're gonna go Did you talk to more baseball? Here on Fantasy Bros MLB? We are getting very close, by the way to twenty thousand subscribers. If you haven't subscribed right to the YouTube channel. We're just we're less than one hundred away from it right now, run there, do it because Welsh and I have another big plan. It's another costume party here and a little bit extra. So if you if you want to see some stupid subscribe to the channel. And if you like baseball and fantasy talks.
Speaker 3: Here gonna get Carol Baskins again.
Speaker 1: No, no, we got a whole different plan this time around. We're not gonna yeah, but all I can say is it will be amusing. I believe, I think it will. I think the public will like it. And that's where we're here. We're here for your sports entertainment at the end of the day, all right, that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your Tuesday baseball.
Speaker 3: Solier.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB