Speaker 1: Serial Killers, Episode one nineteen, Take one, Simpy do kid.
Speaker 2: I guess Tam Drew what's gonna be? Weal tells you what's.
Speaker 1: Sire jel be like Sampi you kid, it's damn life.
Speaker 2: Rigulin everything from checkson Vanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't you think that we're due for a new Serial Killers intro song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? At this point, I think I'm just gonna write one myself with like a little fake guitar. I can. I can imagine it in my head. Okay, it's Serial Killers with here Andrews Gotti Bee. It's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not like that. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one nineteen. Today is Friday. Thank you for getting through the week and looking forward to the end of the week with us, because we know you do what.
Speaker 2: Wow? I spent all day coming up with that jingle. I thought you would really appreciate it, and now you just crapped on my new intro.
Speaker 1: Okay, tiny tim, who's that?
Speaker 2: I truly have no idea?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I just pictured you with like a little ukulele tiptoeing through the tulips as you're singing that song.
Speaker 2: Do you want to waste five minutes to find the commercial and then blame me for wasting your time. What commercial or wherever? Tiny Tim the movie that that's from.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Tiny Tim is a person. And there was a song called Tiptoe through the Tulips like back in the day, and it just reminded me of that because you were like singing a song like him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, but.
Speaker 1: Even that's really way old for me because I only know it because oh there's Andrew andrews Okay, I don't know, but you sang like him. That's why it reminded me. That song is probably from the freaking sixties. I don't know. Anyway, it's Serial Killers and we're going to eat some cereal. Thank you for joining us. And I don't know what's been going on with you Andrew since we last spoke.
Speaker 2: Uh really nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh how's your pizza oven that you're sitting in.
Speaker 2: My pizza oven?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it's a little bit later in the day as we're recording this, and it's hot outside today, so the sun is beating down on the outside of your brick building and it's permeating through the bricks and you should be sweating, so.
Speaker 2: Does Central a see just not exist in your world?
Speaker 1: No, it does, but I don't live in a brick house.
Speaker 2: Oh the Central Okay?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Wow?
Speaker 2: If I could count how many minutes you take up by finding these things.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that's the seventies. The commodore is everybody all right? Can we eat some cereal?
Speaker 2: I guess because I was wasting time right you were.
Speaker 1: I was just tired of you just talking and talking like you're bringing up these old things. So unfortunately, there are no new cereals in this episode because right now I don't have any new cereals. But these cereals, they're not very old. And the problem is, I think we might have done one of these before. I cannot find it on your Fantastic list, and I cannot find it in the Cereal Museum, So I'm not sure if we did it. We've done other similar ones, but I don't think we actually did this one. But I could be wrong. This came for one of our wonderful listeners, Andrew, and if you would grab baggy number six please?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll start there. It's organic annies, fruity bunnies, and blossoms. Now we've done the chocolate one. We've done the honey one. Even though the colors look very familiar to me. I don't think that we've done these. I cannot find them. We haven't right now. If we have, please prove me wrong. I would appreciate that. So they're naturally fruit flavored sweetened organic corn and oat cereal with the famous Little Annie's bunny butt on top, a favorite little crossword puzzle on the back. Cinna bunnies. We did those, That's what we did.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: And we did the chocolate and vanilla one also, So we've done them all. The after this one right here, we've done all the bunny and blossom cereals that they have, Cocoa bunnies, Friends bunnies, Sinna bunnies, and fruity bunnies and blossom. We've done them all.
Speaker 2: Now do you know what I found out?
Speaker 1: What I have?
Speaker 2: Alopecia?
Speaker 1: I just I just heard a bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my windows are open. It's a beautiful day out.
Speaker 1: I thought you had air conditioning.
Speaker 2: I do. See that big pipe is air conditioning.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you're stealing it from your neighbor. You install this big tube coming across your ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a the bald spot that I can't grow anything in.
Speaker 1: You should just pencil in some hair there.
Speaker 2: Oh, it turns out I may. If you really want, you could take like pills for it, but I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who cares about that? As long as it's sound on top of your head, who cares.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny looking.
Speaker 1: One of these days you'll have one on top of your head to match, so you're good. All right. So these are very dull colored cereal because they're naturally I'm sorry, right, they're naturally flavored. There's orange ones and purple ones and yellowish ones, come and go in. I need to pour my milk.
Speaker 2: It has a smell, yeah, fake fruit loops. It's smells more like fruity pebble.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, hold on, it does smell like something, and it smells like an other cereal. It actually does smell like fruit loops. That's what that smell is. It smells like fruit loops, but it's not at all. Here we go one, do you think?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: You get a fruity, almost fruit loop type flavor. As soon as you start chewing it, but then it just kind of goes away. It's almost like they sprayed the outside of it with some fruit flavoring, but the middle has nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't commit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two fun shapes, looks like a bunny and a flower. Oh that's the blossom. Hello.
Speaker 2: I have to say it's not terrible. I like it. I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: Hey, dear friend, raise your spoon. If you believe that breakfast should be delicious and wholesome, insert organic fruity bunnies and Blossom cereal to the rescue.
Speaker 2: That's my spoon. I raised my spoon to you.
Speaker 1: Annie's Oh you're using a metal spoon. Look at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't have disposable things. I don't know if you realize this. I need to start getting like disposable cups because I have to run my dishwasher a couple times a week because of this podcast.
Speaker 1: There are no disposable cups left at the radio station. Somebody took all the coffee cups or use them, and they haven't been refilled because there's no staff here. Rupert used to come in every once in a while. I haven't seen him in a minute. So we have no utensils and no cups, but I'm working on I'm gonna go to another floor and steal them. I give this three balls. I don't really care for it much, but three balls it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we matched, did we?
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, because you don't pay attention to me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Oh, by the way, I gotta thank Danny, one of our great listeners. Well, you know what, he's a good listener. He's not a great listener because he was kind enough to send us some cereal, but we did them both already, so he just kind of kind of listens, like you, you don't really pay attention. You're just listening and I'm just there and you're just rolling your eyes and going ah and like looking on your computer and your phone and stuff. And you only have when I say okay, let's eat, Then you eat and you pay attention, but not the whole time.
Speaker 2: I literally just spoke, and you were not listening to word I said.
Speaker 1: Like, Danny sent us Lama loops and Shopkins qtos, both of which we have done. But Danny, I certainly appreciate it, and I will most likely be what.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Danny. I think you're a great listener.
Speaker 1: No, I do too, I appreciate it. I'll most likely be donating these to the food shelter, because there's a bunch of stuff here actually at the radio station that I'm gonna bring over there, because you know how they got rid of the twenty first floor up there, we went and rated all their snacks. They had so many snacks. They have like solid cases of stuff that's gonna go bad soon. So I'm gonna take it down and donate it, just because there's no way that the six of us in this building could ever eat all that.
Speaker 2: That's so nice and good for you, Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm actually gonna go into the Cereal museum too, and any closed boxes, I'm gonna go ahead and give those away as well, because they shouldn't go awayte all right, So back down to the cereal sack, Andrew, I'll let you pick the next one. You can pick either four or five.
Speaker 2: I want to get rid of four, and I'll tell you why it has berries.
Speaker 1: In it, all right, let's bang out four. That didn't sound right, but you know what I meant, all right, So this is another Cashi cereal came out in two twenty twelve. It looked interesting to me because I like berries. This is organic Indigo Mourning and it looks like well, it says crispy Hule cornflakes with blackberries and blueberries. I tried to make sure you got both berries in there. I did the Scotti shake.
Speaker 2: Looks like you're shaking with a lot more of these days.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious, right there, Andy, what humor. But the flakes are weird because they're shiny. They're like coated and puffy. It's almost they're not flakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is an odd cereal. Right, they look like flattened corn puffs.
Speaker 1: You're right. And but the blueberries look like their whole blueberries. I'm gonna actually just grab this one because I didn't get one.
Speaker 2: It smells like pound cake, which is nice.
Speaker 1: It has a yeah, I guess it could be a pound cakey smell, although if you put that in front of me, I wouldn't say, oh, pound cake. I mean, I don't know what it smells like, but I don't know that it's pound cake per se.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like cereals with berries, you know, I'm a big fan of the special k with raspberries. I don't you know what it is. I just I'm sorry, just want to eat I see you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I hope that this dehydrated fruit is better than the one that we had that was absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 1: I've never had a cereal with discussing hydrated dehydrated fruit because I like the two or three.
Speaker 2: Episodes ago and yell, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that was because it was an ald. It was an ald light and active or something like that. That was crap. But any other cereal brand that we've ever had with dehydrated fruit, I haven't had a problem with.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready wine too. There.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a berry muffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like the flakes. No no, wait, hold on, you'll get it. I don't like the flakes.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I like the berries. I don't like the flakes at all. They have a strange taste.
Speaker 2: After the fact, I was really not looking forward to this, and now I'm saying to myself, this is pretty great.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even call them flakes. They're like puffs. I don't like these flat puffs.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give this three bowls.
Speaker 1: I wanted to like it, but two bowls and a spoon for Indigo morning.
Speaker 2: This is the first dehydrated fruit cereal I would actually recommend.
Speaker 1: It's funny because the blueberries they're hollow, but they're full sized blueberries, which I think is interesting. They're not those little baby blueberries that you find in some berry cereals.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I liked that one. I gotta tell you. It was a I can't say I liked it like I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: If I wouldn't throw it out the bed.
Speaker 2: No, I would. I don't hate it as much as I hate the other dehydrated cereals.
Speaker 1: So you'd let it sleep over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it can stay the night.
Speaker 1: You'd make it stay on the couch, but it could stay over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Luckily this couch is also a pullout couch, so it won't feel too bad.
Speaker 1: Very nice right under the air conditioning event.
Speaker 2: No, the air conditioning event's over there. But that's the tube.
Speaker 1: That's the tube. Okay, Yeah, So how's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm good? Okay, are we doing this next bag?
Speaker 1: Or oh? Oh that's right, we have another cereal? Okay, I just feel like, I don't know, there's no fluff in this one. That guy that doesn't like us is probably liked this episode because we're just blowing through the cereals and not being hilarios.
Speaker 2: Well, the cereals are straightforward on this one, I guess.
Speaker 1: And as I mentioned in the last episode, we're finally going to get to the final box of all these serial that our listener Jamie sent us months ago, and we're just finally getting to the last one now. So if you would please take bagging number five, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Bagging number five. I like when people say yes after they comment something because it's so European sounding, I know, and it.
Speaker 1: Makes me laugh when you like, do me I mean yes, yes, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes.
Speaker 1: This is the last Millville that we have. It is a rip off of Honey Bunches of Oats and it's called Honey Crunching Oats and it looks just like it, and I have a feeling the flakes are going to be just you know, not.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be it. I'm excited to try this one.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are yes, no, yes, What if the.
Speaker 2: Back of the box say, oh, did you know.
Speaker 1: Did you know start off your day with a spoonful of knowledge? Almonds are actually stone fruits and are related to cherries, plums, apricots, and peaches. I did not know that. Thank you, aldy Oh.
Speaker 2: Are you going to play the pizza song?
Speaker 1: Thanks Peach?
Speaker 2: It is come in a can?
Speaker 1: No, they come from a can.
Speaker 2: Come from a can.
Speaker 1: Do you know how they were put there?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, I don't get that far in the song.
Speaker 1: They were put there by a man. Do you know where the factory was? I know it was downtown. Moving to the country, I'm going to eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 2: No, really, the only people I think in the entire country, no scritch that the world that still listens to that song as much as we do.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you during the morning show, when Elvis was doing the Bonus Hour here in New York for a couple of months and they played crazy songs every day, I must have asked him fifteen times to play Peaches and he just never got to it. Never got to it always on the bottom of the stack.
Speaker 2: That song is by presidents of the United States.
Speaker 1: Right of America.
Speaker 2: Yes, of that point, Yeah, I think if anyone from the band actually listens to this podcast. You always have a seat at our table. We want to have you want any cereal with you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please, And I'll make sure I get some kind of peach cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Either I'll get a peach cereal or I get a one that's very lumpy, ump lump. That was the big hit. There was Peaches was the follow up, which is pretty good. Then there was Kitty nobody really knows kitty, but it was on the radio, A little bit Kitty in my room and I wanna touch it. Kitty in my room, and I want to touch it now, yo, yo, you remember that song?
Speaker 2: Cool? All right? So like this honey bunch of oats looks great? Let me I forgot.
Speaker 1: I forgot that we were doing cereal, all right.
Speaker 2: You god that you were eating cereal on a cereal podcast. Have cared? I eat it?
Speaker 1: No? I just poured it using my fat free bagel store of milk. Great, it doesn't look much like honey bunches of oats. But let's I don't see any almonds. What's the oh? I got one little sliver and a giant freaking sugar cluster. All right, let's go coconut. I taste coconut.
Speaker 2: It's very underwhelming. Two balls. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, I was playing the cars Let's go because I said let's go cool. I'm sorry, what did you say? Two balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big fan. It just doesn't do anything. This is a blast cereal.
Speaker 1: It is pretty blob, but I like the coconut taste. If it was just those big granola clusters as a cereal, I would like it. I would could do without the flakes in here. Yeah, because I guarantee you there's some coconut in here. Corn, whole grain, wheat, sugar, whole grain, rolled oats, almonds, rice, canola oil, corn syrup, salt, barley, malt, extrac cinnamon, molasses, honey, caramel, color, natural flavor. Wow, there's no coconut in here, but it tastes like coconut.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, you kept going on that no beef, don't be honest with me.
Speaker 1: No, But to be real, the no, don't be real.
Speaker 2: I did not taste any of the coconut you were talking about. Iet you have that one.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm going to give it three balls. It's not the worst thing I've ever had. It's certainly not as good as regular honey bunches of oats, but I do like the coconut tast although it is probably really artificial because there's no coconut in here. So three bowls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just if you looked up blah in the dictionary, this would be the picture that a.
Speaker 1: Picture of you would come up.
Speaker 2: My god, you're so funny.
Speaker 1: You sound just like the girl on that show Big Mouth.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know exactly who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'd actually stopped watching that. The first season or two were good and then it started getting really weird and I just stopped watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I watched season one, haven't seen season two. Didn't even know there was a season three. But Nick Kroll is very funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was gonna say Dave Grohl. That's right, Nick Kroll.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You were about to say something else and then I interrupted. You don't even remember because you're so young.
Speaker 2: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say? Andy? I'm sorry I interrupted you. Please go on.
Speaker 2: No, but I said I forgot what I was going to say, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to take some of that echo, Pisha, what's it called echo. Pisha, No, what's the stuff that makes you remember things?
Speaker 2: Ginkoboaloba?
Speaker 1: Sure that one. The pisa part is the hair loss. And I don't know where the echo came from, but you should try some of that because you have memory loss.
Speaker 2: Well on echo. Cardiogram would be your head, I believe.
Speaker 1: No, that's your heart, you're dope.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a heart.
Speaker 1: Don't you know what a cardio is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Heart?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one nineteen. Please have a nice weekend because today's Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure you like it. Subscribe wherever you're listening to the podcast. We have tons of subscribers that are all great like you, and when a new episode comes, it comes straight to your phone.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on social media Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with the c Andrew has promised that he's actually going to interact with some people on Facebook because they're looking for you. They are out there and they're looking for you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah Facebook was your thing?
Speaker 2: Remember, Yeah, Facebook's doing well.
Speaker 1: Yes, the stock is great through.
Speaker 2: The roof yeah great, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well that's fantastic. You know what I just I don't really think that we have that chemistry anymore.
Speaker 2: You go through this like, I don't know what it was like for Amy to date you, because I feel like you probably second guest everything the entire way. And Amy just was like, how many more times you have to reaffirm? Like we're one hundred and nineteen episodes in if you don't think there's chemistry at this point after a year and a half or a year and however many months, I'm good, Andrew.
Speaker 1: There's so much chemistry that you're my chemical romance.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was a good one, Scott real Zingerlare and now we wait for you to play my chemical romance.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this has been serial killers. Thank you much, Andrew. Let's just say crunch and leave crunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, and leave crunch.
Speaker 1: You didn't even say crunch, just say crunch.
Speaker 2: If I say crunch, you say leave crunch.
Speaker 1: And leave because I already said crunch. So it's fine. Yeah, let's take a picture.
Speaker 2: Wait, don't we need to do some banter back and forth?
Speaker 1: That was the banter. Let's take a picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool coo cool.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're wearing the same clothes that we wore from episode one eighteen, because we did them both in the same day.
Speaker 2: I have never cared. You're the only one who's like, no.
Speaker 1: I'm telling people of letting the listeners know that we recorded both of them the same day. So that's why we're wearing the same clothing again.
Speaker 2: Nobody looks that in depth into the pictures except you, Harry. Harry, I'm gonna put my shirt on backwards and this way it looks like I'm just wearing a black shirt.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just gonna take my shirt off.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna scar the listeners like that?
Speaker 1: You got lice? You got lice? Yes, well you scratching your head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have an inch on my head.
Speaker 1: Sure it's not lce.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent sure it's not lice.
Speaker 1: How could you be one hundred percent shore? Maybe ninety percent shore?
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'm ninety percent sure I don't have lie