Speaker 1: Morning, everybody, It's Steve j n V Jess hilarious, charlamage to God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the message you use is real. We just Robber Moore just don't do the lines. Don't do that talk stand talk the station world. Why Jess worldwide man on the Breakfast Club. She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 3: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something.
Speaker 4: That nobody could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that Asap is free.
Speaker 5: That's another black man who can be home with his family, like you know, he's got them two kids, that wife.
Speaker 3: We might get an album from Rihanna, you know yeah, her man just beat twenty four years.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're not gonna get the album now because he just because they're gonna be busy.
Speaker 6: Did you what did that say about as Rocky is a rapper that y'all want to hear from his wife, but not him, y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean she can put him on the album.
Speaker 6: I want to Rianna album becausey.
Speaker 2: Sai, it's been ten years for Rerito, so I love people want an album.
Speaker 3: I mean, I ain't never gonna stop wanting that.
Speaker 6: I do love her.
Speaker 3: I like her. Well, yes, now we can focus back on her now that this man is free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, let me tell you. Listen yesterday so asap, Rocky was found not guilty yesterday in court he was found not guilty of all charges. Uh so he's gonna walk free. And the minute that the verdict was read, y'all talking about Rihanna, just his family, and it went crazy. Let's take a listen, b A five is zero eight one for two, that's zero one.
Speaker 7: We luxury bove the time actually find the defendant. ROCKI mayors not guilty.
Speaker 3: I'm saying I love the yo. He jumped over that that bench in Rihanna's arms.
Speaker 4: There were reporters in the court, Mack and qun if. She said that, actually Rihanna was in tears. Yeah, that they read the verdict when he jumped over and hugged her. And his family was in tears as well too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no safer place to beat in those women's arms. He dived into the twenty four years years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that happened pretty fast. I know it probably didn't feel fast for Rocky or for Rihanna, for his family, but fourteen days, they went to deliberations yesterday, came back at the end of the day. It was around like eight o'clock when the jury came back with the not guilty and yeah, he was facing he was accused of firing gun at his former friend Asap Brelly, so he was looking at some time. Now, people though, aren't asking what happens because okay, so on one side you have ACEPS attorney who's like he lied on the stand a lot. So what are we gonna do about this? Let's take a listen to Joe Tacopina, Asap Rocky's attorney after court.
Speaker 7: We're grateful for the jury they saw through this barrage day they won. He turned down a plate for almost no jail time because he was innocent. This was an extortion. The extortions played out live in colored in court. What it says is that the district attorneyship looked long and hard at prosecuting Pyrel Frock. We said that from day one they should do it. Now they have them admitting to perjury. They have a committed insortion. Destroy stow through it and came through it enormously quick. As Screeny verdict for me, my partner Chad where honored have represented this amazing family him. Rocky was one of my closest friends. But it's also just a great, great person, said Joe.
Speaker 6: Probably get charge of perjury.
Speaker 2: He should, that's what they're pushing for, very extortion.
Speaker 4: There's a few moments on the stand where he had said things and then it was debunked, and it was a lot that happened. But also to Raley had foiled that thirty million dollar defamation lawsuit against ASAS that was first run. That was it was like after the shooting, but it was before the criminal started. Yes, yes, and that's gonna have to be thrown out because he was alleging that because of the shooting and because of the statements that aces acept Rocky's attorney was making, he was being defamed, he was being threatened online. And now you know, in the court of law you were it was found that this didn't happen.
Speaker 2: They could prove he lied on the stand. He should have to be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: He should be prosecuted because there's no way that ASAP Rocky has to pay for attorney fees, has to do all these different things, and somebody who lies on the stand just walks now.
Speaker 6: Knew who Asap really was until this situation, and so now it's just like that's what you're known for, you know, for somebody who couldn't even rat right, and I.
Speaker 5: Know even she got shot now real, I mean just yeah, he was lying, Well, don't we really do? What should happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, congratulations to Asap Rocky. My advice is to never leave the house ever again. Okay, but I can't happen. Don't communicate with any n words after five PM. Situations like this, though, is you get to really see who's who. I'm sure over the last however many years it's been he's got to see who was like really in his corner. So saluting you Asap, rockey.
Speaker 3: Yes, family, moving on a CARDI B girl, So I had to.
Speaker 5: I staid that that Stephan was keeping her busy. She decided to tweet about OFFSET when she got to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you asked yesterday, she responded, She because you know she'll get online now listen, she didn't. She didn't say Offsets name in this tweet, but of course, and she deleted the tweet. But we know what this is given. So yesterday, after we reported about her amazing Valentine's a weekend CARDI got on Twitter and she tweeted, I'm getting harassed the worst way. I suggest you shut up and leave me alone. In less than one hour, or people's careers will be getting ruined, including including this in all caps. You famous bees, that was getting f't leave me alone. Now, we don't know who she is claiming it is harassing her, but what the fans you know, have gathered from this is that this is in response to her being out and about having a good time and it being picked up that she was out about having a good time with us Stephan Diggs over the weekend, and that the person that she is talking to on Twitter is offset because she does that often when they're going back and forth. So, I mean, the tweet was deleted and no one's gotten exposed. So I'm assumed that, you know, thirty five minutes into that hour, he realized, let me just she said, girls, that was getting Yeah, I guess you know.
Speaker 2: She said she got look at out put his hand on his hip when he said that card do it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know what all said, hitless, look like at the head.
Speaker 2: We'd like to live by cash leave to the young boys.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I see.
Speaker 2: They got kids together. I want to be able to work it out and be able to still, you know, move on.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to. I don't want, even though Cardi is doing her own thing, only because you still got raised kids.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do I don't want.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't want Cardi to do that because even though she's out doing her own thing, and I understand how she feels about All Set, they still got raised the kids together.
Speaker 6: Kids.
Speaker 4: It's a lot, you know what I mean, why I stir up the extra Nama girl just but.
Speaker 5: But he keep on like poking at her though, like he's poking that ever since he's been seeing her out having fun, moving on whatever with whoever, it is like he had been poking. Yeah, he's been trying to yeah, and even dragging his nuts all over you know what I mean, to drop her. Yeah, she could do that the mold up, I mean, put them bitches out there, but that's just gonna make all Set look good.
Speaker 6: Depending on who the girls are, No, it's not. I'm speaking.
Speaker 4: Because depending on how close they are to her industry wise, like if they in her vicinity too much. You're gonna look crazy because your wife is crazy. Me you do wasn't whole her down.
Speaker 2: I just pray somebody can get in between and be like, look, we got kids. Like the kids can see this. Everything is online right now, Let's work this out. Queen.
Speaker 4: It's tired.
Speaker 3: Envy they tired.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't like seeing their drama play out online. Man sluth as Cardi, I hope that you'll figure it out. Shut up.
Speaker 2: That was the political do it in the music, put it in. You can tell me one of you'll just text me, let me.
Speaker 4: Casually through that.
Speaker 7: For real?
Speaker 2: Why I can see that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope you don't listen with the side of the room.
Speaker 2: That's just with the mess.
Speaker 6: I will