Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and that's what you really miss podcast Q and A.
Speaker 2: Yes, because we've had so many, we just want to make sure we get to as many of these as possible.
Speaker 1: You guys always write in and there's like too many. I'm not complaining, there's too many to get through in one episode.
Speaker 2: So we have too many. Jenna, you want them to write in.
Speaker 1: Less No no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: We asked them to do something and they do it, and now you're ungrateful.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm so ungrateful. It's a complainer. Love complaining.
Speaker 2: Love this jump into it. I love this question from Alexa. Do you know which of your songs from the show has granted you the most royalties? Yes, I wish I do. Forget You? Oh of course, yeah, get that GP royalty.
Speaker 1: I'd have to look.
Speaker 2: The top ones are Forget You and randomly for You and Me because we did backgrounds on Sweet Caroline and Last Christmas. Those are also because of how they did it. I think they split it up as leads because we were all on it, even though we were just doing some bump ump bumps in the background, right, right, and right. I think those are all up there, and I think somebody to Love is up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe dancing with myself, but the other ones, the other I mean, it's definitely Forget you is the number one.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't sing on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too bad. Yeah, you could have had that extra ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Jenna, you know, it's that's not even a lunch anymore. I was going to say that's a lunch, but it's not a lunch anymore. It's we're living in twenty five, twenty twenty five. That's a good tip.
Speaker 2: If you weren't singers or actors, what kind of jobs that you have? Absolutely useless. I have no idea a business. I would be in business. I don't know what kind of business, Like an entrepreneur like you would start a business. Yeah, for sure, Yeah, i'd work there.
Speaker 1: No, I often feel like and Kevin, you can tell me. I feel like a lot of actors who started early in the business, like us and a lot of our friends, we're at this like crossroads now because the industry is so messed up and it's so hard trying to like figure out how to make a living. Right, and how do we sustain And people are like, I don't know what I would do because I've been doing this my whole life.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's a little it's.
Speaker 1: A little confusing.
Speaker 2: I mean, why do you think there's the stereotype of you know, like upcoming actors always being waiters and waitresses. It's because we have no other skills.
Speaker 1: And we spent a lot of time honing these ones.
Speaker 2: Yep, would you guys ever produce anything together?
Speaker 1: We're trying to.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, we are absolutely trying to. That's the dream to. Yeah, do you watch a few episodes in a role before recording the podcast? Or do you watch and record the same time? Great question.
Speaker 1: I watch them by this by the episode we are recording. I watched one at a time and then we record.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're.
Speaker 1: You know, doubling up that week.
Speaker 2: There's been a couple of times where we've had to double up, and Jenna and I both have the same issue, Jenna less than me. Now we only really remember the most recent one watch, even if we've watched both of them the day before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So generally, like if we're one like we do right now, we'll watch it the day before or the morning of and then we'll recap it, right, so it's our memory is so bad for a while, like Kevin, when Kevin was doing spelling beer, like when I was on maternity leave, Like there were times where we were doing double double episodes a week just so that we could get ahead and bank some episodes, and so we I would generally like on Wednesday, we record on Thursday. So I would watch two episodes on Wednesday and then we record them on Thursday, and I would we'd both in the middle of recording be like, wait a second, is that this episode in the other episode, Because it's just sometimes they all melt together, well.
Speaker 2: Like if you're binging a show, which is like if we're watching more than one back to back, it's a total story. You don't know what happens where, but you know what happened. So it's not ideal for us to do. It got so bad that I was even if I could, I would watch it in the morning, Yes, same day we're recording, because that would be ideal. Sometimes I can't, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, just as fresh as possible. Gross, We're so bad. Somebody asked, for real, have we ever fought.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what would we fight about.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I actually really don't know.
Speaker 2: We lived together and it was completely fine.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the craziest port. Then you know you can get through anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't even know what we'd ever fight about.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know. We just don't have any my relationship. No.
Speaker 2: The only thing we ever have disagreed about or is like movie like movie or music preferences sometimes totally.
Speaker 1: I've heard like Lisa is supposed to be ten seasons, would you stick around for four more? Well, if you asked me that back in the day, I would have said no. If you asked me that now, I would have said yes, right, definitely. It would have banged four more years of episodic cash. Kevin was the second half of season five filmed in the dead of winter. You all look very cold in New York.
Speaker 2: It was freezing, Okay, so you were, yes, it was. We were shooting what we like, three weeks before an episode would air, so the second half those episodes were airing in late March early April. So yeah, we were shooting them in March in February, and it was freezing, especially some of those exterior things because we're using real locations. We try to get there like when the sun comes up, or we're there after closing hours cold at the coldest parts of the day, wow at night, and it was not It was really like when I'm in that STD outfit. It was so cold. I was shivering in that entire You haven't seen the episodes, you don't know, no.
Speaker 1: But I did see you in that city outfit. I definitely saw that.
Speaker 2: Cost favorite storyline so far. I'm going to assume that's about season five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, making about season five.
Speaker 2: I'm a broken record. I'm gonna go Santana and Rachel Rachel, Yeah, totally. Jenna, did you have senioritis as episodes one hundred and one on one got closer?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, more so I was able to have senioritis in the first one, in the first hundred part one because I didn't have as much in part two, I was working so much that like I couldn't have There was no time to have senioritis in that one, like I was actually working. It's easy to have senioritis when you can like sit back in the choir room and kind of like watch everybody else. But what is your opinion on how Demi and Adam's guest star storylines were done. Look, I think they were done to the best of everybody's abilities. Would I have liked to see them more? Yeah, Like I would have liked to see that whole relationship, And I would have liked to see more, like more Elliott. Like, I just feel like we didn't get enough of them, But there's only so much you can crunch into, uh, the New York side, because we also had the McKinley side, and just like so much happening all the time in our show, there's just not enough time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely more Demi. I really feel like we did not get enough of her. Adam obviously want more, but at least we did have some storyline.
Speaker 1: There and some great numbers. Yes, Oh my god. If you could do a crossover episode with one show from the same era, what would it.
Speaker 2: Be Modern Family?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or Scandal?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the dream. Yeah. How would you read the season so far?
Speaker 2: Be minus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I give it a B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somewhere around there. Yeah, I think so. Did you guys like the decisions made for your characters once they left McKinley, I did. I also thought Artie continued just being a whore and didn't learn anything, but it was fun. It was I enjoyed how much they pushed Artie to be like not just the nerd and doing things to subvert like your expectations of I think a nerd or someone in a wheelchair, Like he wasn't limited by anything, which I really enjoyed. Oh favorite Nia performance from this season?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 2: She's had a lot. I mean Gloria. Oh it was great. Damn, don't rain. My parade was great. I like anything she does, Gloria.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What was your favorite season five episodes of film? City of Angels?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a great city of Angels. I don't know why I think of a city of Angels. I just think I'm eating that soup. That's all I think about.
Speaker 1: Was it right to abandon the underclassman?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Likely that's not for us to like, Yeah, exactly have decided. But you know, why never, Jake and Tina missed opportunity.
Speaker 1: You know a couple of people have said that, actually, and I that would have been so much fun. I would have loved working with Jacobs, but it was a missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been great. You guys would have had so much fun that chemistry.
Speaker 1: Lost our minds. Oh god, that would have been really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting dynamic though between jac and Tina because they do not mild. No, I don't see that. Sometimes opposites track.
Speaker 2: But that would have been I think the fun part of it because you two get along so well. Yeah yeah in real life and those characters are just opposite so much.
Speaker 1: What song would you have wanted to redo for one hundred that you didn't?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one. I'm gonna say, I wish I could have done Jump and Jump in Yea, even though it just happened. I wanted to jump and Jump in Okay.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say dark Side because you know that's my favorite one. Yeah, but I don't know that I would have. I needed to be redone.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Fair, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm going along the lines of I'm going on the lines of Loser like Me, where we slow it down and I would have loved to do like a firework.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that idea.
Speaker 1: I will say, hot take. I would have preferred to just slow down firework then done why away for myself.
Speaker 2: Jenna, I need you to let it go, Let it go, you're wrong. You're wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well with that.
Speaker 2: Now I'm angry.
Speaker 1: Thanks for for you and that's what we would have thought about. Thanks for joining us, Thanks for writing in again always. Uh really appreciate your thoughtful questions and also taking the time to write. And we love you guys and don't want to keep doing ease.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have done, Beth, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what you're really best.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.