Speaker 1: All right, Leonards skinnered, all things simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simpleman that means all things Bill O'Reilly. Before we get to mister O'Reilly, my big question of the day is why the Democrats keep taking the wrong position on eighty twenty eighty five fifteen ninety ten issues like, for example, immigration, law and order, safety and security. And to get it started, I thought we'd start with the Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker and saying the Trump administration is planning a secret invasion of Chicago, and the Mayor of Chicago, Brandon Johnson asking Chicago residents, are you prepared to defend this land built by slaves? Let's play it.
Speaker 2: No one in the administration, the President or anybody under him has called anyone in my business n me, have not called the city of Chicago or anyone else. So it's clear that in secret they're planning this. Well, it's an invasion with US troops if they in fact do that, are.
Speaker 3: You prepared to defend this land, this land that was built by slaves, a land that was built by indigenous people, a land that's built by workers. Are you prepared to defend this land.
Speaker 1: Politics over people. We don't want help, we don't want troops. Let the shootings continue, Let the murders continue anyway, all things simple, Man Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you? It makes no sense to me at all whatsoever that they wouldn't welcome the help, especially in light of the fact that there has been a forty eight percent reduction in violent crime in Washington, d C. And Donald Trump got involved. Why would they reject it and why would they be.
Speaker 4: So hostile Because they can't accept it. That would burst the bubble they live in, and they destroy the propaganda they get elected on, so they can't. They trapped. So when you're trapped in a bad political situation, you cannot justify how you're running a state, a country, a city. What you do is pettifog. You create a straw man, an evil person, and then you deflect all the criticism coming your way. Hello, Brandon Johnson and JB. Pritzker, onto that straw man, Donald Trump. It's been going on since seventeen seventy six. In fact, they read a column on Bill O'Reilly dot com that says Donald Trump is really the reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton's theory of federal government is amos. That's exactly what Trump says. I don't know if President Trump knows that or not. Hamilton the founder of the Federalist Party, which purported that a few very bright people should be in charge of most of the country. Hamilton didn't care what Georgia thought, and Thomas Jefferson opposed him. Now, the play Hamilton, one of the most successful plays in history, grows more than a billion dollars on Broadway. They have no clue about that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they grossed all that money and you were not a part of that play. I mean, that's almost impossible. It's mathematically impossible.
Speaker 4: It is a tremendous play, but it's singing and dancing, and it's a little bit of history.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right. You can't sing or dance. I got it.
Speaker 4: I could if I wanted to. Anny, I can do anything. You know, this is America.
Speaker 1: You can do anything. So it doesn't mean you're got to rows a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: No, But if there was the offer that you could gross a half billion if you learn how to do the twist and the lombarda. I damn well learn how to do the twist and the lombata. But anyway, getting back to the progressive left. My column today on billoilly dot com, and this is directed toward voters, not party people. How can you vote for such shell leadership? How in Chicago and Washington and New York and San Francisco and LA on and on. How can you continue to cast a ballot for people who have failed so dismally? And the stats are there, They're incredible stats. Inms six years in office, he's taken a budget surplus and ran it into a three hundred billion dollar deficit that California be able to pay off. And if she look at it yet, if Newsom ran again tomorrow against a Republican, he probably win in California.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you about that. Do you think the the part time governor, full time podcaster, a tweety bird governor that is trolling Trump, that's not helping the people in the Pacific palis Age. By the way, I think they deserve water in their water hydrants, their fire hydrants. I think they deserve water in their reservoirs. I don't think they should have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes in the country, but they do. They are losing hundreds of thousands of people annually in that state. And you know, you have to ask the question, could he he might be able to get the he might be able to get the nomination for the Democrats. Can he win nationally?
Speaker 4: No? And he's doing the same thing chrits sure is doing, creating a strong man Trump. I'm going to be the Trump slayer, you know, not literally but figuratively. But here are the correct stats on news. Some six years in office, thirty two billion dollar debt, one point two million people have left the state of California, which in my money, is the best climate state in the country and it used to offer the most opportunity. Now it is mired in the highest taxation in the country, although they fight it out with New York. They are oppressing their people in the sense that they will not punish crime. But the people voted for that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: It's also a sanctuary state and city. And one of the reasons for the debt and deficits has to do with the fact that you know, tens and tens of billions of dollars over the years is spent on services for illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: Well listen it this though, in San Francisco they spent in five years, the past five years, twenty five billion dollars on homeless drug addicts and there has not been a sinkilla of improvement. So that gets me back to my original question. How can people keep voting for this? And there's only two explanations. Number one, they're stupid and there are a lot of stupid Americans. Constitution gives you the right to be a moron, Hannity, and you know that many of us exercise that right every day.
Speaker 1: And the other one, by the way, way too many of way too many Americans do do that indeed, But go ahead.
Speaker 4: So you're either dumbasarak or you're corrupt and you don't care and you benefit somehow from the Democratic Party, the progressive movement entitlement culture. So you don't want to work, you don't want to compete, you don't want to do the things necessary to live the American dream. You want to hand that. Well, what party's going to give you the handout? The Progressive Democratic Party will. So it's either greed, corruption, or ignorance. There is no other logical way that rational people vote for failure time after time after time.
Speaker 1: Makes no sense at all, but they continue to do it. Your state of New York, the city of New York, the most densely populated area in the country, is about to vote in a Marxist bill, O'Reilly, and you continue to stay in that state. And I challenge you as.
Speaker 4: To why, Well, I have to because of business and family obligations, so you.
Speaker 1: Really don't have to. There's something called jet Blue.
Speaker 4: Hannity. Look, I am the purveyor, the leader of three corporations. I don't work for anybody. I work for me.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go, Here we go. The Bragg begins.
Speaker 4: Totally different than I worked when I worked at Fox, and it's worked out for me. But these corporations are based here, personnel is based here. Just I'm not gonna bore everybody with but the men Donnie phenomenon is very interesting. I don't live in New York City, so I'm not directly affected by his craziness, and his craziness will include this. And you are done one of those powerful radio stations in New York City, so your audience is going to hear it straight right now. Number One, crime will double because man Donny doesn't want to put anybody in prison, and it's called the NYPD racist. Number Two, your garbage is not going to get picked up because the municipal unions are not going to work for this guy at all. They're gonna sit around and the city is filthy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Three, if you think the immigrant problem is bad, when do you see what happens when this becomes a sanctuary city. On top of the sanctuary city, there'll be millions more people driven into New.
Speaker 1: York I mean, on top of a sanctuary state.
Speaker 4: Well, but that's the that's the key. In a sane situation, Pritzker and Springfield, Illinois would control with Chicago and Hochel and all but in New York would control New York City. But they are as bad as the people running those cities. The governors are progressive looms. So you have no relief, you have no hope. And you know the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah story, Hannity, I do this might be coming here to New York City.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear your domestic take on it. Do you see any chance that at least of Fauna could win and become the governor. Now do you see any chance that Stefana can win, Stefana.
Speaker 4: Could beat Ko. Yes, because a year of man Donnie, oh boy, it's not gonna happen slowly, the rats will take over. And I mean that literally and figuratively. The rats will take over New York City. No.
Speaker 1: Look, this is your city. You decided to stay there. You've been adamant every time I've challenged you over the issue of maybe it's time for you to take your operation, your three big corporations and move it to the free state of Florida. Just like every private equity group, every major banking institution in New York, and every investment firm in New York, and they have moved half their operations now down to Florida. And that's why they call it Wall Street South. And if Mamdani Wins is going to get even, it's going to accelerate the process. And I would argue that many of these firms will leave permanently because they're not going to put up with this crap where no billionaires can exist and where corporations are going to get massive increases in taxes.
Speaker 4: Somebody's going to fight these animals. You know, my book Confronting Evil comes out next week, and one of the themes on the book is that we have to fight evil. I think Marxism and communism is evil. I'm going to stay here for I can't guarantee I'm going to stay here forever.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue, now, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly at bill O'Reilly dot com. Let me let me divert your attention for a second, and please forgive me sure. What do you make of the revisionism, uh that is that is now being prominently talked about on podcasts, that somehow Hitler wasn't as bad as we think, and maybe we should have sided with Hitler over Stalin and not defeated Nazism in spite of the truth about death camps.
Speaker 4: Well, lunacy is pretty common now on the podcast and in the media. So I wrote two books on this, killing Patent and Killing the SS. So the United States of America, which suffered grievously in World War One and World War Two, liberated billions of people all over the world. And now you got loon saying we should have sided with the genocidal Third Reich. I mean it goes beyond any rational thing when I hear stuff like this. Here's and this is a true statement. I think these people are emotionally ill. Let's say this. I know a lot of them do it for money. But for anybody who understands the evil of the third Reich and Hitler's on the cover, Alon with Putin, the Ayatola and maw of confronting evil, well, anybody who understands what that was, you don't side with them no matter what. Yes, Staalin was bad and we beat Stalin too, We beat him back. And thanks to Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 1: All things simple man. Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com, thank you, sir, appreciate your time as always. So you have all of these wild, you know, conspiracy theories, and you know, when you think back Joe Biden, he'd be missing for months and months at a time. Never talk to the media, in hiding beam protected by a group of people. We still need to get to the bottom of it, just like we need to get to the bottom of the autopen issue. You know, it's ironic to hear ex Biden staffer circle back Jensaki wondering why Donald Trump spent a week hiding in a segment about health rumors. All throughout the Labor Day weekend, people were speculating online about whether or not Donald Trump might be dead, and some people were actually hoping for it, like Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: Listen, So thank you all for coming out today, thank you for believing in these times, because look, I get it. You get up in the morning and you doom scroll through things. And although I will say this, the last few.
Speaker 7: Days, you woke up thinking there might be news, just saying, just saying, there will be news sometime, just so you know there will be news.
Speaker 1: There may be news. Inferring Donald Trump may die, gimme Kimmel apparently thinks this is funny as well. Here's what he said.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a rumor making the rounds this weekend that Trump was dead because he hadn't been in front of a camera for a few days. That's how much he's in front of a camera. When we don't see him there, we assume he must be dead. But Trump says, he said he's in great health.
Speaker 1: He's never felt better. And despite the.
Speaker 7: Fact that he looks like a pumpkin that got left in the hatchback on one hundred degree day.
Speaker 8: He is not dead.
Speaker 1: Everyone gets all worked out.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing. Donald Trump will never die, forget it. He's like Dracula. He's gonna keep sucking the life out of us forever.
Speaker 1: Here are we no more.
Speaker 7: Trans in Transylvania.
Speaker 1: When he has done. All I could think of is Jimmy kimmelever looked in a mirror. Putting that aside. Colbert had to chastise and scold his audience for booing at news that Donald Trump is very much alive.
Speaker 9: The biggest story was frenzied social media rumors speculating whether.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump had died.
Speaker 9: For the record, donald Trump is very much alive, okay, and no, we like our presidents alive. Donald Trump is very much alive. And this whole crazy rumor started simply because Trump had zero events on his schedule Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and one of the only signs that he might still be around was music in the Rose Garden, which the White House confirmed was the president's news.
Speaker 1: I don't find any of them funny. And ironically, Joe Biden could be missing for three months and nobody would have noticed. A joyless read formerly of MSDNC is claiming that magical doctors were able to cover up a conspiracy that Donald Trump was not actually shot. This is news to all the.
Speaker 8: Magical doctors who claimed that he was shot in the ear, but his ear, I guess grew back. He had a du blow bandage on one minute, no bandage the next. We can't get a medical record from this alleged assassination he was supposed to shot. We've got none whereative.
Speaker 10: Where the investigative records?
Speaker 8: One day he said his Naxi pad on his ear, the next day the ear is totally fine.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 8: And and I remember being in main streamedia where we both used to work, saying, isn't it odd that we've never asked for his medical records? And I got in trouble for that, so you're not allowed to even say isn't that weird? We have more records. I know more about the attempted Ford assassination Henry President Ford than I do about Donald Trump and the Darryl Ford thing have when I was a child.
Speaker 1: Joy. We have video of Butler. You can see the president getting shot. What else do you need?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. North Carolina, Greg on The Sean Hannity Show, Greg, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 5: Es awesome, sir, thank you for all you do. I wish Trump or Caroline Levitt would ask Fritzker one question. Why is it the Army sins its best trauma teams and basically it's only trauma teams to Chicago for the tot to test them on how well they do with bullet wounds. There's nowhere else in the world probably that you can go to with so many in such a short term have to steal up bullet wound out of chess cavities and everything. I don't think he would go ahead.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 5: I don't think he would have an answer for why the Army sells traffick and he doesn't have an emergency there. I don't think there's a team to anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Here's the saddest part of all this. On any given weekend, you can predict with with kind of pinpoint accuracy, how many people in Chicago will get shot and shot and killed. And they haven't lifted a finger all these years to protect innocent people, so they can you know, live free and safely and not have the stress of wondering if they're gonna die if they walk outside their house, and they can pursue happiness and their God given talent. That is the tragedy that is Chicago and many big cities today, my free state of Florida. Jeff next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Hey Sean, thanks for taking am I call I things about the Chicago is first, you know why, why does everybody insist that we got to go help them? You know what, They're pushing back so hard. Let them burn, just like California did, and until the red people inside that state want to stand up and do a recall vote because they have the ability to recall their governor, just like California did, which they failed. And look at the map that's going to happen again to Illinois and Chicago. They tried to recall new some nobody turned out. Every place that burned in the Palisades all voted no on the recall for new them. And guess what, Chicago, Illinois is going to be the same thing if they don't wake up. So we should take what's needed and take the guard and go to blue cities and red states, and let's fix our red states first and let them sit there and burn. And when those people fight.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jeff, let me tell you, anybody with any common sense left the state of California. You know, they lost a million two people. They have some of the best weather's, best geography in the entire country. You have to work hard to lose people in those numbers. The same things happening to New York, New Jersey, Illinois. People are leaving, and so I don't think there's any hope that these states are ever gonna, you know, flip back to red in our lifetime.
Speaker 11: I understand I'm not saying flip, but you know, there is many people that are angry about what they see with their own eyes. Finally, you might think that there's a chance that they could actually come to their senses and let this happen. I heard earlier talking about you know, people want something for free, and that's why they vote them. I just can only hope that it's that way. Thanks for taking my call, doing what you do in our free state.
Speaker 1: We love you all right, Jeff, love you back. Appreciate the call, my friend. Look, there is something that every family needs and that is emergency medications for example. That's why every family needs a JASE case that God forbid moment comes and maybe it's a weekend and maybe you can't get your doctor, or maybe your pharmacy's closed, or maybe your pharmacy is out of the medicine that you would need. And if you have a JASE case on hand, you'll get ten prescription antibiotics and emergency medications. And it is the most affordable, secure way to get these essentials, especially when you have supply chain issues. Considering as of now, we still import most of our pharmaceuticals, although that is about to change thanks to Donald Trump. But up until then, you need to have a supply in your house in case that God forbid moment comes. It is and by the way, it is not that far fetched. I mean, you can get, for example, twelve months supply of your daily prescription medications with JASE. Just go to their website. It's j A s dot com. If you mention my name Hannity, you get twenty five bucks off your order. That's ja SE dot com promo code Hannity twenty five bucks off. Have a JAS case just in case is an emergency and you want to make sure these necessary medications are on hand at the time that you need them. Ja se dot Com Today Quick break, right back. We'll get back to more of your phone calls. Coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 12: The final hour of this Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: Right back to our busy phones, Poe free. It is eight hundred nine four one Sean. If you want to join us, Michigan Robert Next, You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 13: Hi, Hi Sean, thank you for taking my call. I just wanted to report on the state of California. I recently was for this Labor Day weekend in San Diego, and the state is in in that city, specifically the homeless population and you know, people doing that business on the street right out in the open.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have to tell you, San Diego is one of the nicest areas in all of California. Love San Diego, Love the people in San Diego. Very strong military presence there. One of the best hotels in the entire country, the Del Coronado, except don't ask Linda about it, because she had a bad experience there and a bad attitude about it. But that's a separate story for another day.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm familiar with San Diego. I've been stationed in California since nineteen ninety three give it, going on multiple times being over there. I just watched that state and that city, that beautiful city, as you pointed out, just become It's just really unfortunate for the people that live there that Gavin Newsom is doing what he's doing to the state. He campaigned on, you know, combating the homeless, you know, getting them off the street, you know, making it better for everybody. And I can just tell you this Labor Day weekend in San Diego, the hotels, everything was great.
Speaker 4: It's just the city.
Speaker 13: Is being overrun and the Democratic machine in California is failing, not only the city of San Diego, the state, but also the nation.
Speaker 4: We definitely do not I did not.
Speaker 1: Know that cancer spread to San Diego. I knew it was a big part of Santa Barbara, La all the way up to San Francisco. I did not know it got that bad in San Diego. That's sad. To hear.
Speaker 5: It is very sad.
Speaker 13: I've seen it firsthand, and I thought it was just going to be you know what I see, you know, like you report on you know, like we see on TV and you know online. But I caen in firsthand. I didn't let my wife get out of the car until I was on the side of her car because of you know what is actually taking place on every corner in San Diego. It's just a beautiful city, like you said, a beautiful state. It's just the Democrat machine in California is destroying the state. And we definitely don't need Gavin Newsom as the next president. So people need to wake up that he is the problem and the Democratic Party has no solutions for what ails this country. And like I said, most people that are read the Conservatives need to stand up and take back that state.
Speaker 1: Because remember, Gavin put out a videotape of his plan to stop homelessness in the in the city of San Francisco, and he has failed miserably. It has exponentially grown all across the state. And you know, now he's been in power, it'll be sixteen years and they've done nothing but make the problem worse. So all right, appreciate the call. Thanks Robert, Linda, no pushback at all.
Speaker 10: New Day knew me. Look at you.
Speaker 6: Come on, seriously, listen, We've had this conversation many many times, and you know.
Speaker 1: We never had the real conversation. You had very prestigious award. What was the award?
Speaker 10: It was so prestigious you forgot the name of it.
Speaker 1: Huh whatever, You won some award. What was the award?
Speaker 10: It's called the Gray Sea. It's the radio version of the Emmy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you win this huge award. I couldn't make it out there because I had to stay on the air. Yeah, and so to make it special, I flew you and your family out there, put you up in the nicest hotel in San Diego, which is the Del Coronado, and.
Speaker 10: All like, actually nothing, it's not It's all right.
Speaker 1: Did I not pay for you and your family to go out there?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You paid? I pay for the Del Coronado.
Speaker 10: Did pay for the Del Coronado? You did?
Speaker 1: And I thought this was all my idea that your whole family go and celebrate your great success.
Speaker 10: You did.
Speaker 6: The problem is that you were off, which is why I agreed to go.
Speaker 10: So you were off those days. You actually took a.
Speaker 1: Five off and then news broke and I decided to come in and do my shows. Did break?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: It didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I decide, what is the name of the show?
Speaker 10: My show? It's my show. If I want to work, I'll work.
Speaker 4: It's show.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the show I'm asking?
Speaker 10: I forgot kind of like you forgot the name of my award.
Speaker 1: The Sean Hannity Show. Okay, So I decide while you're away to contact our team, which is more than capable of handling a show. Even if you're on vacation. It's never going to be as good if you're out. Okay, I'll concede the point, you had a fit and then you had a bigger fit that they would do in some construction the Del Carnado, which I knew nothing about, and it ended up being a disaster. And the moral of the story is never do anything nice for people.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I think the moral of the story is is that I never take off unless you're off. You know that, unless it's like the kids, you know, has to go to a doctor appointment or I'm the doctor.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's so.
Speaker 1: A football game or a prom or something important for.
Speaker 10: A football game. I've never not been here for a football game.
Speaker 1: Whatever, an occasional sporting event, an occasional event, I mean an occasional schooling event.
Speaker 6: No, the kids games are on Saturdays, and like the first game, their first game is Friday.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you take kids to a football game and you don't. You can't even explain to this audience. You can't explain what crossing the plane means.
Speaker 10: I don't need to explain it. The kids just have to play it, and I have to cheer.
Speaker 1: That's my job, and you don't know what you're cheering.
Speaker 6: Yes, I see their team get a touchdown and I clap, and I'm actually really good at I want you to know I have all kinds of big pointy fingers.
Speaker 10: I have pomp poms. I have giant pictures.
Speaker 1: You have if you have pomp poms, I want a picture. I want to put it on.
Speaker 6: I have pom poms and I shake them and I'm like, you did not have pom poms.
Speaker 1: You are lying through your teeth. This is not true. This is fake news. I'm not buying you for a second. I don't you don't have.
Speaker 10: Three foot not kidding you.
Speaker 1: Pictures you have when you go to your kids football game, Yes.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I shake what my mama gave me.
Speaker 4: I mean it.
Speaker 10: I'm like, let's do this. Go team,