Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: I saw Kine said Kane Brown said, he's going to do his tour till June. He's going to take a break for music for a while and just focus on acting, which is good.
Speaker 1: I guess Everybone wants to be an actor. Now that's bored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess he's acting in his family.
Speaker 1: Who Kane? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember Kane was telling me about because I hang out with Kane a little bit, and so Kane was telling me about the role that he had in that Fireman show fire Country.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: He was talking about that, and so, yeah, I know that he's been working on it and he's doing it.
Speaker 1: But I'm mostly talking about you guys like me.
Speaker 5: Want to quit the show for a little bit and go concentrate on acting. Is that what you're saying, do it lunch.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm saying is there's just not a lot to do.
Speaker 3: I guess guys are all actors now, you know what, I don't know. It feels like you guys have everything under control. So now you're gonna try a little dibble. Devil at acting maybe not enough, he thinks more committed lunch boxer Amy Amy, Yeah, me too. I think Amy's taking serious classes. Me too, I agree, lunch boxer. What was he doing?
Speaker 5: Zooms?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Zoom classes? I can't help it. It's up to the class and you read like Dawson's creakers, so you can help. But you can go to a different class.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then I just threw away money with this class for now.
Speaker 3: No, you paid money to take those lessons. It's not like you're moving up within a system. It's not like you're in an improv group.
Speaker 2: But no, you can get in the better classes, like when they promote you like Sharper zooms like this.
Speaker 3: But you've been in this zoom for two three years, two years, two years.
Speaker 1: You should be promoted by now, right, Yah, should.
Speaker 3: At least be doing like hour long dramas. We know we've done a movie, the whole thing, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The whole.
Speaker 5: Clue.
Speaker 1: Who are you Mustard?
Speaker 5: I might have been Mustard?
Speaker 1: Colonel Mustard. You don't remember your role?
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, when you're an after you have so many roles you don't remember.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been paid to act?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Friday Night Lights gosh.
Speaker 1: What do they pay you? Do you remember? It's extra? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I may got like seventy two bucks boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah that night I think where you did your line, I was out there too. I wasn't in that show that where we went maybe where we were doing crowd control or something. Yeah, like we all were just I thought I was gonna be in a crack control. I remember that it was at a football high school football stadium in Flugerville.
Speaker 5: No, no, my night it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't your night.
Speaker 5: Now my night was out by the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok, yeah, we weren't over there. Got it? And you've been paid handsomely, I would say, yes.
Speaker 4: And so it's not like I just thought I just out of nowhere. It was like, oh, I want to be an actress. I always had a dream of doing a Hallmark type movie for Chris this time because I love those movies.
Speaker 3: No, I guess my point is, And I got an email the company going, hey, will Amy do this?
Speaker 1: Can she lee? I was like, yeah, no problem with it. Maybe you just took to it like a fish in water.
Speaker 4: So yes, I feel like my day on set was really fun for me. I didn't think I mean, I could have easily gone and done that and like, okay, that was cool but not my thing. But I went and I did it, and I left there with my cup full, and so I was like, well, I want to see if I can tap into this a little more, because I really did enjoy it. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Who do you think is the better actor of Morgan Lunchbox and Amy? Not knowing Eddy just going because we're not actors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you watch my movie? I did watch your movie, but I mean you haven't seen Morgan. Never seen Morgan. I knew that she was a Thespian.
Speaker 3: But if you're just guessing based on nothing, this is not any sort of indicator for real.
Speaker 1: Because we have no idea. But who do you think who would you hire for a role? Blindly? Blindly?
Speaker 3: I feel like Morgan would be the better actor because Amy she played herself, so I mean I kind of like know kind of what she can do there.
Speaker 1: But Morgan. I feel like Morgan can be like.
Speaker 5: Hello, you forgot me?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Like you try to cry and it sounds like no, no, my cry is excellent.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, let's get a cry here on the spot whole.
Speaker 3: That's liked because you never know when a director is come up and be like, our casting agent is gonna be like, hey, we're looking for a good crier.
Speaker 1: You look like you could be. Yet any chance you could cry for me? Ready? Three two to one?
Speaker 7: That that.
Speaker 1: Don't cover your eyes? We want to see your face.
Speaker 8: While you come in your eyes again, No, you're covering.
Speaker 5: That's called chops acting.
Speaker 4: Jomp to come with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what script do you think?
Speaker 5: I may have learned that in.
Speaker 2: Miss Dawson's class back in seventh grade at Marcuson Middle School.
Speaker 1: I don't know Raymond the movie Friddy Got fingered.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't know where I got it. I was just good from an early eight.
Speaker 1: Dang, it's good. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should have done this in high school, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: For that anyway, Kane said he's going to focus on acting a little bit him. I don't get a bunch of cool roles. I mean, I'm a little anxious. Our CFO is coming to town tomorrow to play golf with me.
Speaker 5: What is that? What does CFO mean?
Speaker 4: No answer?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I don't know. Now you got a guess.
Speaker 5: What's the C C C chief?
Speaker 4: There you go, F?
Speaker 5: Well what a CEO? Then chief? Is that also chief? So we got multiple chiefs.
Speaker 1: That sound like a tribe. Very balanced, does it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: F too many chiefs in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Chefs frontier chief? No, that ain't it.
Speaker 3: Hey, what if it's the F frontal?
Speaker 1: That's you went to?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: What what division do we have that is F in our company?
Speaker 5: Like we have radio? We don't have any film? Oh? Chief? Film?
Speaker 1: Do we have a film?
Speaker 5: I don't know. That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: It's chief.
Speaker 3: What would you if someone says operator, you have to absolutely pick something and here's one hundred bucks you're betting on it.
Speaker 1: What would you bet? CFO means oh chief first officer. Oh that's good. Close a lot of first chief financial officer. Oh.
Speaker 5: He's a charge of the finances.
Speaker 1: He's like one of the two big bosses.
Speaker 3: So he has to look at all the the whole company, like the money money, Yeah, over the whole company.
Speaker 5: Hey, we should talk to him.
Speaker 1: Do you know who runs the company?
Speaker 5: You got that guy Pittman, Bob Pittman.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's a CEO. Okay, so he runs it and the CFO.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: You don't know his name, you've met him?
Speaker 5: Probably not. He probably don't know who I.
Speaker 1: Am met him. So he knows who you are, rich.
Speaker 5: Alem at Google.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, what's the last name. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Anybody's coming to town tomorrow to play golf.
Speaker 4: Is he coming in here?
Speaker 1: No, not that I know of. He's like, no he could. I don't know he could.
Speaker 3: So we got no sweat, no sweatpants, chance, no joggers.
Speaker 5: You know, I've seen this guy before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's always right next to Bob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think he's ever talked to me.
Speaker 1: He probably has, you just don't remember.
Speaker 5: Maybe not. Maybe, I mean, I mean, I know there's.
Speaker 1: What what I just choose your words wisely.
Speaker 3: But the point is that they could come by tomorrow. So yeah, I think tomorrow's a no sweat today, just in case the lunch.
Speaker 1: Box comes in a suit. Hello, mister CFO.
Speaker 4: Larious run the money.
Speaker 1: You should dress up? I could use you should. Do you have any extra money?
Speaker 5: You're here to give out money.
Speaker 3: So I'm nervous because he's pretty good and I've been playing terrible, and the worst thing is to go out and play so bad that you like slow the group down. And I've been playing that bad, and so I'm pretty anxious about it because he's flying into play.
Speaker 1: So that's who else school was?
Speaker 4: We don't have to say, I don't know. Are you on the phone just now we're you're trying to get a lesson or something.
Speaker 1: No, I would never take a lesson the day before I was supposed to do something.
Speaker 3: That would be yeah, and then you'd be all like trying new crap when you're yeah, no, no, no, no, What was the question?
Speaker 5: I said? Who he's flying? Who's playing with him?
Speaker 3: He's bringing somebody and me and Jake are playing together.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I bet you know? Is it old Pittman?
Speaker 3: And then why would you say it like that, like it's a secret it?
Speaker 2: I mean, anyway, I feel like you're being secretive, like you don't want us to know who the fourth is.
Speaker 3: No, I would tell I mean, if I could tell you, I would tell you. And if I knew and couldn't tell you, I'd say I know, but can't tell you.
Speaker 4: But the truth is, you just don't.
Speaker 3: But the truth is, I don't know, got it, so, but that's tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I feel like, has he ever done this before?
Speaker 3: No, And there are circumstances as to why. Probably, But we were together in New York and he's like, let's play some golfs.
Speaker 1: I called him. I said, hey, come down, we'll play it.
Speaker 5: Oh, so you're pitching him some money ideas.
Speaker 1: Nope, we'll go to Jake's club. And that's what we're gonna do. That's a good choice.
Speaker 3: And so we're gonna go and I'm gonna try not to ruin the round for everyone.
Speaker 1: Don't take him to our club, that's the goal. The public course. Don't take them there. Sometimes they're out of hot dogs.
Speaker 3: So that's tomorrow. But that being said, it's a great point he could come by. So yeah, because he'll be here in the morning. I don't know if he's gonna go straight to the club or if he's going to come here from the airport the club.
Speaker 9: Oh, the golf club. He's going to the club he flies in. I gotta go to the club first. Okay, yes, it could.
Speaker 1: Be your moment, though, I would dress up lunchbox, just a suit and the time job you want to be why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm good, but I mean, this is your chance to like put on a If not, I.
Speaker 5: Will I tell him what up?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: I mean? If he comes in, I'll say what up?
Speaker 1: But what does that mean?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't just go what up? You'd have more to say, or you would say, hey, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What up? How's it going?
Speaker 3: I mean that's but if you want these positions that you always talk about hosting national things, this is the person they can make that happen.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to him then about it. Hey, you ever thought about me putting me on the national stage?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: So I just got an email from like Rick and Julie about actually hosting something where Rich is getting an award for a volunteer.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that emails. Where do you go to do that?
Speaker 4: It's here? So it's in Nashville at one of the hotels. I don't know, but there's what day it's a luncheon? What day it's in June?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh? Rick back and be like, hey guys, you guys let me off an.
Speaker 4: Email meant to cause the thing it's meant to be like, oh, I think that. I don't know. I assumed Bobby was or they don't want to bother with it, or he was busy, but because sometimes that's how it works for me, which is totally fine. I'll take it. If you're busy and they call me next, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens with secrest.
Speaker 3: To me, there be many times where they've been like, hey, Secrets can't do it, can you do it?
Speaker 1: Let's go careful though you don't want to get Wally pipped? Why who?
Speaker 3: That would mean I'm out, Like I'm injured. You can't get there and replace it. And then they're like, oh, we like Amy, that's great, and then bones, that's not exactly all Pip.
Speaker 5: No know what Amy can do.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, it's not even that it's Wallypip had no choice, he could not play. Therefore he was replaced, but he was never going to get better. Yes, but Luke Garry was so good when he came in. There was nothing he could do. If I chose not to do it or didn't get asked to do it, that's not me being Wally Pipped.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to read more about Wally Pip. Yeah, probably a little bit. I don't know the whole situation.
Speaker 3: They're doing a series based on the Menindez Brothers on Netflix. That's crazy, So wait, well who are they again, Eric and Lyle, Well, I tell you. So they have this monster series and they did Jeffrey Dahmer and now they're doing the brothers and depending on what story you believe, because they're in prison forever. But you know, they say their dads sexually halted them. They say that they were abused. They killed their dad. Now, but there were also some financial considerations, meaning if they get the inheritance, but they killed their dad, and so they're going to make a whole Netflix series on this. It doesn't feel as dark as the Jeffrey Dahmer because Dahmer eight people.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was hard to watch. I didn't even finish it. I think I got episode one.
Speaker 3: I started, I kept and I kept going maybe I should have watched that, and then I just couldn't never push play on it. So yeah, Eric and Lyle Menendez, So that's what's up. What do you know about that case?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox?
Speaker 2: I know that they waited for him to come home from a day with their mom.
Speaker 5: And shot him on the front porch.
Speaker 3: It felt like it was an anger because again it was on the front porch more than it was trying to secretly kill him so he would just die and they would get the money. So were they Were they the immediate suspects or did they think someone else did it first?
Speaker 5: I think they said they met.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did.
Speaker 5: This is so long ago. Yeah they had shotguns and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nineteen eighty nine. So I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember that as an eight year old, and I remember their names and everything.
Speaker 3: Eric was eighteen, Lyle was twenty one. They told police their parents had been killed by unon intruders. However, the brothers started spending a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 1: Oh well, so they didn't get caught right away, Okay.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: In March they confessed to the murders to a psychologist. The brothers were arrested in charge of two counts first grade murder. I didn't know there was like a year and a half in between them.
Speaker 1: Wow, maybe it was a half March. Everybody Jane July August like nine months in between that.
Speaker 3: During the trial, the prosecution argued that the brothers had committed the murder's financial gain as they stood to inherit their parents' fortune.
Speaker 1: That does make it different.
Speaker 3: If they tried to say intruders killed the dad, then if they were like, yeah, we did it correct, that does make it different.
Speaker 4: And they're very very preppy.
Speaker 1: Yoh they're rich.
Speaker 5: Oh they were super rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're rich, good rich, good looking kids.
Speaker 3: And so they told the therapists, thinking they were just getting therapy. And then the therapist is like, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: He picks up the phone. He rotary dials. Wait, why did you doubt that's the long one?
Speaker 5: Is that nine? Wait?
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 3: The defense argued the brothers had suffered years of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse at the hands of their parents, and they had acted in self defense. After two trials, the brothers were found guilty of first scream murder in nineteen ninety six. They were sending us to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Their case attracted widespread media attention and was the subject of several documentaries and TV shows. Lyle and Eric Mendez remained incarcerated at the Richard J. Donnovan Correctional Facility in San Diego. It's from biography dot com Man they'd be interesting to re examine that case, but there's really nothing to re examine as far as evidence because they know they killed.
Speaker 2: Them, right, But how can they prove the molestation because it's their word against nobody's word because they're not here, right, I mean, there's it's only them too.
Speaker 1: But did they don't think they kill them?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 1: Did they? They killed them both?
Speaker 5: I think they called them both?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 3: What's how much? I guess I didn't remember everything about this. Yeah, parents had been killed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they when they came back from a day they.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing a headline like the last couple of days about like a Menudo band member connected to them that possibly, if I remember correctly, the dad may be sexually abused to Oh wow, well you looked.
Speaker 1: That up, Mike. I just remember that popped up, like, I don't know, a few days ago.
Speaker 3: It feels, as I say that, it feels like that was a story or somebody related to it because I saw the same thing.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, here we go. A Menudo boy bander's disturbing link to the Menindas brothers. That's the headline. I saw two.
Speaker 3: Sensational stories collide. A new three part documentary are on Peacock. We don't subscribe, so we can't read the rest.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, pay it, come on scoll Uh. Wow, he's got a work around, Mike's don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: I'll get in. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh that's where you go. What's he doing? That's wild?
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The nineteen eighty murder of Jose and Kitty Malin Menendez, former Puerto Rican boy band Sensation, and long standing sexual abuse allegations against the groups manager Edguardo Diez, is that the the Menendez brothers soever.
Speaker 1: Mike, is that the same guy? But whose daz? But their last name is Menendez.
Speaker 5: Oh theres now, I get it.
Speaker 1: That's the link with disease. Okay, here we go now.
Speaker 3: A former Menudo member, Roy Rossolio, has claimed that Jose Menendez, then an executive at RCAA Records, raped him in the Beverly Hills home. The implication of the docuseries, I mean, if that comes out, what if that were true, Dan and those other brothers were saying, that's what happened to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they don't have to be separate things.
Speaker 3: They could have also, they could have murdered him because they were abused and felt threatened and then just went and spent the money after that. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Like if it's they spent the money, then they couldn't have done it because of that.
Speaker 1: So you may not know the answer to this.
Speaker 3: But if you kill them because of the suspected stuff that happened like this abuse, is that make it only if it's a threat they feel if they feel her in date, well, but to find danger to find threat. So if you just go I was molested by this person five years ago, I'm gonna go murder them.
Speaker 1: You murder them, you go to jail. Right, that's vigilante justice.
Speaker 3: And you can't do that if you're and again you get in the definition of what being in danger or a threat is.
Speaker 1: That's that's different.
Speaker 4: Okay. So in reading about it just a little bit, it says that the abuse is from the dad and the mom.
Speaker 1: And from which the boys are the Menudo kid.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I'm talking back to the Meninda's brothers that we were talking about. So it's said that both boys had negative effects from the abuse and it made them hyper vigilant and fearful and anxious, nearly all the time, like around their parents, because it looks here, yes there was sexual abuse, and to Lunchbox's question, I don't know if they have proof of these pictures, but that their parents would photograph them naked and bro pornographic type stuff. But also there was tons of physical abuse, like Lyle would have to play tennis for many hours to the point of exhaustion, and then his dad would even make him play while injured and throw tennis balls at his face. The mom did similar abuse like pulling, kicking.
Speaker 3: If they were to revisit the story and bring out the facts that they had in the case, I wonder if we'd feel different about it, because from two stories, we're not going to know everything. But if it's true, because this guy, well he claims that the dad's not here anymore because he was murdered, obviously, But if he's like, yeah, Jose Menendez rape me. If somebody else come, I mean, because I'm sure that's just not a one or two person thing, yeah, then you probably start to reconsider. And I don't know the if you can appeal something you've alread appealed, I don't know what the deal is you want to make it a murder.
Speaker 1: What's that roll about?
Speaker 5: Well, see, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, you only get a certain amount of appeals, and then you have to go to different courts, and if you've gone to all those courts, you have to have new evidence that allows you to read. There's all sorts of laws. It's really weird when you read this stuff, and I think about it as like, man, but they planned this murder. It's not like it was a oh instinctual like I'm in. They laid in wait for their parents to come home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can do that if you feel like when they come home it's going to be I guess that's true, then doing that sure?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I have no idea because psychologically, if you had years and years and years built up of this type of use, if what I'm reading is true, like you could I you snap at some point you're like, okay, we are no longer. I can't take this anymore, and you have so much resentment and hurt.
Speaker 1: And the snapping though, is not an excuse.
Speaker 4: I know it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: But the feeling like they're going to come home and do it again, Yeah, is a reason that I could see a case not ending in a guilty verdict.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This isn't like people that you can stay away from. These are your parents, right, this is where you live. These are the people that you trust the most.
Speaker 2: I mean, I say that, but I'm like, he was twenty one, I mean when that was eighteen though, Yeah, the eighteen year old.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 5: And then then they went and spent the money.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting it took two trials, two trials to find them guilty.
Speaker 5: So that's even.
Speaker 1: Because the first one did not end. There was no verdict. It was hungary. I believe that's right, So even they struggled with it.
Speaker 3: But if you also think that they didn't penalize those kids because they are rich kids.
Speaker 1: Like, of course they did, right. I want to watch this one. Yeah, it's not out. It's not out yet. When is it out?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I turned to the story away. I just know it's coming out.
Speaker 5: Has anybody watched the Jared Vogel one, the subway guy?
Speaker 1: No, they're no, No, I'm not watching that. What's that on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: This guy kind of the same.
Speaker 3: Umm, no, but this is about the two kids, right, the murder?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jared, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I saw it was coming out and I was like, man, I need to watch Oh you haven't watched it either, No, but I've been wanting to.
Speaker 5: But it's a pretty sad boy.
Speaker 1: Sub used to be awesome. We go to subway, it was like the greatest.
Speaker 4: Oh catching a monster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Subway. You go get a meatball sub Oh, that's great. Meatball saves are great.
Speaker 3: And sometimes when I get a football on, i'd save half for the next day. I just knew right now, I'm my home out of a six inch meatball.
Speaker 1: Oh. I've been a subway in a while though.
Speaker 3: All right, the newest you did put a subway last night?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stevenson wanted to belt nice.
Speaker 1: I haven't been a subway a while. I like the tuna. No, that wasn't real tuna.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that that's accurate. That's what they say.
Speaker 3: There's a new COVID variant that comes to pink eye. Hey, oh my god, that's it?
Speaker 5: What Wow?
Speaker 4: And I wonder it was so contagerous.
Speaker 5: Guys, I never had pink eye.
Speaker 3: I know you had COVID and with pink eye, it just said it comes.
Speaker 5: To pink guy. If I didn't have pink eye, then I couldn't have it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna do a couple voicemail SA vidiots. This is Ashley from Central Texas.
Speaker 7: I'm thirty six years old and I still kiss my dad on the lip, usually after we've gone a long time without seeing each other. It's a quick tech and I think this is totally fine. I never felt any type of way about it until your conversation with Lunchbox. Just think you need this. Accept it for what it is. It's just family, it's love, no big deal.
Speaker 3: I hear you, Ashley, But it's who it's coming from, specifically, the guy who judges everybody for everything if it's not something that he does or something that he finds to be socially acceptable. He yells people as nerds, idiots, disgusting, And when he kisses his dad on the lips, that's normal to him, right, And we're just going, hey, buddy, that's you.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: However, a lot of people see this as weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which they don't understand the world.
Speaker 5: But his kid on the lips.
Speaker 1: He's a kid.
Speaker 5: But I'm a kid to my dad. I will again.
Speaker 3: We always think that we think that's kind of weird to Edie because he's getting older now. But that being said, our point is not that it's wrong, but you do this, but when you judge other people.
Speaker 2: From yes, because I am like normal society, Like I am the realm of.
Speaker 3: Normal, not really the realm of normalty. Yes, Like I know what does that mean exactly?
Speaker 2: It means I am in touch with what is pretty much normal and acceptable. Like when other things happen, I'm like, if it sticks out to me, then it's weird and strange. Star Wars weird strange?
Speaker 4: Are you American? Are you American?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay? It says here the father may come from a culture where that is done generally a father kissing his son on the lips. It is not something that happens in the American culture. Ha And you just you just said you were normal America.
Speaker 5: Where did it come from?
Speaker 4: Different cultures?
Speaker 1: But what culture?
Speaker 4: So many around the world, right, right?
Speaker 2: But you know my grandparents they moved here from another country, which one. Ah, my grandpa was from Ireland, my grandma from was from Bohemia.
Speaker 1: And where's Bohemia? You know where they ratity? Where is that? Where's your grandmother from?
Speaker 5: Bohemia. Where is that never been?
Speaker 1: Where do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Though? If you could guess where Bohemia was exactly by like Poland, and how would you get there?
Speaker 5: I don't know a plane?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I would assume, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, here it is Czech Republic.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Poland.
Speaker 4: That's what it's called today. Bohemia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not called Bohemia anymore, but.
Speaker 5: That's where she was from.
Speaker 2: So so I'm saying so, I mean, they brought their customs and that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Like him going I'm from the state of New Amsterdam. Well, no, that's called New York Bohemia. But she wasn't from the Texas public exactly. Did like people going to Texas State. They went to Texas State in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: My sister went to Texas State in what.
Speaker 1: Year though, Well she was by Southwest south West Texas.
Speaker 2: She started at Southwest Texas, but she graduated from Texas State, so it switched in the middle of her tenure.
Speaker 1: Kyler and Missouri left this voicemail.
Speaker 6: I didn't know this is weird until I met my wife. We've been together like ten years, but I don't remember the last time I pooped put the shirt on. It just gets in the way. It doesn't matter for my Low's or Walmart, I just go in, sure comes off. I thought it was normal until I met my wife. She's like, you're a freaking weirdo. But yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It's defoe Okay, so that's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh if you go into a target and take your shirt off to poop is absolutely weird.
Speaker 1: That's weird. I know that is. Yeah, it is different.
Speaker 5: It's not saying they say that is nothing.
Speaker 1: Nowhere in a kissing it down on the mountain and no culture.
Speaker 5: Would that be normal American?
Speaker 4: Maybe his grandma is from Bohemia. You don't know what they do there.
Speaker 5: I do because my grandma was from there.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna wrap it there.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you see that draft where just talking about weird things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First, who was that girl? I don't want to get it wrong, but.
Speaker 5: Was the son's girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The son's girlfriend? Yes, and she's actually a player in the NFL's sister.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was strange and I didn't notice it when it was live. My wife was watching it and she goes, hey, rewind that.
Speaker 5: Oh, you guys.
Speaker 1: She saw it live. We were watching it like I.
Speaker 3: Just saw clips because I didn't watch every single pick, and I didn't think anything about it, but because I thought maybe it's his daughter. I don't know, and then my wife's like, rewind that even if it's his daughter, that's what my wife said.
Speaker 1: It's like I just didn't think twice about it. The players Lucas van Ness plays for the Packers. Now, Andy, do you know about this dad?
Speaker 3: Kind of not kind of he slaps her, she like hugs them kind of like, and he slaps her butt.
Speaker 1: She has a white pants and it was like no pocket, so you can like see where he slapped her exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean it was like this, and who is she to him?
Speaker 3: Lucas sneaking his son's girlfriend. She's hugging him and he boom boom, he hits her on the butt twice.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like too, like just a natural. I get it. It is weird, but I just feel like that may have been instinct.
Speaker 5: Is his son's great?
Speaker 1: He doesn't. It's almost like a sports pack. Yes, he doesn't, cup, I get it it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Don't do that if you don't do that. That's right, because their cameras, they don't.
Speaker 4: Don't do it anyway, You don't do that, yes, because like, is that that's probably he's a coach.
Speaker 1: No, No, no one said that, Dan.
Speaker 4: Why in my head did I have him as.
Speaker 1: Like a that's his son's girlfriend.
Speaker 4: No, I hear that. I'm just trying to think that for a split second, think he was like, you know, good job.
Speaker 3: Sure if his son is a now a professional athlete, he's obviously if he's not in sports, he's had some background.
Speaker 4: Because that looks like a sports like like he would do that.
Speaker 1: To a bull, you just can't do that.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. He would do it to a boy.
Speaker 2: She's a girl, his son's I mean, that's like if Caitlin's sister came over and you gave her a butt back, it ain't allowed.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's exactly a little different. It's yeah, it's a little different.
Speaker 3: I just think though that this guy's played a bunch of sports, and it just looked instinctual because even at the end of yeah he slapped.
Speaker 1: At twice, he's not looking down at it, and he's not cupping.
Speaker 4: Here's what it would be like if Arkansas Keith Patty Caitlin on the butt like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if it was like this, I would think that's just him doing a thing.
Speaker 5: But if it was like this.
Speaker 2: And he's dad shows up for a visit and he starts patting Eddy's wife on the butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I punched him.
Speaker 3: But I also think it's not the same because you're talking about special athlete families. Yeah, if this kid's about to be a pro, his dad had to do something very athletic too.
Speaker 1: See, this is why I brought it up.
Speaker 4: Well, I see it as sporty, but it's not a sporty moment.
Speaker 1: But he's getting drafted.
Speaker 5: She's not getting drafted. Guys, she's not the athlete.
Speaker 1: But he can be pumped. I don't know, it's weird. I'm not saying it's not weird. You know, there's a camera read the room. Camera, it's in there for the draft.
Speaker 3: That's why I think it wasn't a feel up because there's a camera there and he would have known.
Speaker 1: I probably can't get away with.
Speaker 4: It right now, like he for sure regrets that, but oh yeah he did because he's.
Speaker 1: But it happened too. There's always something in the grabbed a girlfriend, but awesome. Maybe it's a thing. Every year, same situation ish last year.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a tradition. Maybe all right, I'm thank you guys, have.
Speaker 1: A great day. We'll see you tomorrow on the show. Goodbye, everybody,