Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Jenna is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude that she really liked. His name is Nico. We'll call him in a few minutes and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting or maybe get on another date. But first, Jenna, how long has it been since you heard from Nico.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been about five days since our date officially.
Speaker 4: So what was your last interaction with him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, we well, first I met him at this party at a friends party, and I saw him across the room and it was.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 5: Who sparked Like it was he was like.
Speaker 3: The hotted guy I'd seen in a minute and like and I guess he kind of felt the same way about me, because we spent pretty much the entire party talking and.
Speaker 5: Like to the point where everyone's like, okay, everyone has to go home.
Speaker 3: And so we decided to go on a date since we were having such a good time, and he took me to this restaurant which is his favorite, and it was a Greek.
Speaker 5: Restaurant, and he.
Speaker 2: The same night as the party or a different different night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. We made plans to go on a date and so yeah, so he found this restaurant, but apparently he already knows the restaurant because he knows the owner. And so we got like the VIP treatment and he kept calling me, he kept joking calling me his wifey, which like I'm not taking too seriously, but it was just like, okay, well he's like he gets that, like this is a pretty cool connection.
Speaker 5: That we have.
Speaker 3: And so like he was telling about his childhood and like how connected he feels with his culture and like how he never really knew his dad and his.
Speaker 5: Dad's type Creek.
Speaker 3: So uh so as a way of like trying to get to know him better, he really dove into the Greek culture and like, I don't know it just I just really loved how vulnerable he was being on this first date. And you know, like I said, he was getting the VIP VIP treatment, so you know that the uzza was flowing, like we were dancing and yeah, and so afterwards I went back to his place and we hooked up. And so yeah, then two days since I texted him last, and like five days total since that date.
Speaker 4: What did you say in the text?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because this bove you know, it was just such a good date.
Speaker 3: And it was just like I texted him and saying like how how good of a time I had, and how I kept replaying it over and over and he responded with, you know, a heard eye emoji. And then I didn't hear anything for like two days. So I texted him again asking him when we were going to go out, and I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 5: So now I'm just like, what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, even since she was a hearty eye emoji and then nothing and it was calling you white right, But it was just.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, I wasn't I mean, I'm not reading into it too much, but it was just like, yeah, this is going great.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you can think of that could possibly be a reason that he wanted would want to got to?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: Since I've been over analyzing this over and over.
Speaker 3: At one point he did ask me what my three favorite things in my purse were, and so I said, lip gloss, gum, and uh anti bacterial gel. He said that you bet he thinks that he finds it really unattractive when women shoe gum and so I was like, okay, Roger, now did okay? Okay, I can If that's if that's like your one red flag, I can deal with that.
Speaker 5: So so I didn't choot.
Speaker 3: Gum at all when I was with him, But I don't know. Maybe he was just maybe he just hated the fact that I had it at all.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's If that's the reason he's not calling you back, that would be ridiculous, ridiculous, and that would be a flag on your.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's I'm calling you, guys. I don't understand what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll figure it out. We'll play a song, come back, and then call him and see IFO tellus why he is ghosting you and maybe get you another day. Okay, thanks, all right, place, don't come back, get your Fursday follow up, next rights of your first day follow up? If you're just joining us at Jenna is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Nico. So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why he's a ghostinger. But before we do that, Jenna, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation?
Speaker 3: I met Nico at a party and we really hit it off. So we decided to go out on a date. And it was to this awesome Greek restaurant.
Speaker 5: Why he knew the owners, and we had.
Speaker 3: A great time and we've been even joking calling me whyfy, and we ended up hooking up.
Speaker 5: And now I haven't heard from him, and I don't know if it's because I have. I said I loved gum, but I decided not to chew it when I was around him, so don't. I just don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, well see if that is it, we're gonna call him right now. You ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, is this Nico? Yes, Nico was some man.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Juwbell from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Nico, whole show's here. My name is Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I am good? What is it? What is it about?
Speaker 2: Well? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: I believe I have. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We do a segment on our show that's called the first Aid follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them. They can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody that you went out with recently. Okay, her name is Jenna right, and Jenna wants to know why you ghosted her.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 6: I just think it didn't didn't work out. I don't think it's a good long term matchup with Jenna.
Speaker 4: Why do you say that?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's kind of like I'm maybe embarrassing. I don't want to be rude or anything.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of smelly for me say that melly smelly?
Speaker 6: She you know, it's just her bad breath. Man Like, she had bad breath. I could, you know. I could deal with it for a night, but future wifey material can't be smelly, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Excuse I think?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? You and me eating garlic dip all night. I'm not a wizard. I can't not make my breath all bet after eating a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Garlic and you go, that's Jenna. She's on the phone and listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: I got that I had garlic breath. Are you nuts.
Speaker 1: I just didn't.
Speaker 5: You told me didn't like gum chewing. I wouldn't. I wouldn't have silliness.
Speaker 6: If you, oh yo yo, come down. That was that was garlic missed, was mixed with like a trash can, like I would have been.
Speaker 5: No way, no guy.
Speaker 1: No one has ever told me, I think before this is the US, no way, like whatever this is, this is, this is, this is I can't no ways.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's not like a funeral home in there going on, like.
Speaker 1: It's not able to sell anything over that.
Speaker 5: Mountain of coloney. Douce yourself in beforehand.
Speaker 6: You've worked on you didn't it nice? Really charm freshing up that breath and get you some Colgate?
Speaker 4: Well, if you.
Speaker 3: Weren't such a weirdo, it didn't allow you gum then I thought it.
Speaker 6: Law, I don't think you should be you. I mean, if you need to chew gum because your breath is that bad, you've got bigger issues. You know, you got to see a professional.
Speaker 2: You you hooked up with her too, Like, if it was so bad, how did you get through that?
Speaker 6: I mean, like I said, one night, it was you know I dealt with it. You know, I closed the deal. But yeah, I don't think it's the thing. I'm sorry, just being real.
Speaker 4: Jenna, you're dodging bullets.
Speaker 5: Man, this can't really be the reason. What else? What else happened? Why else? It can't because it can't be my broad It can't. That isn't what it is? What else? What else happened? What else? Aren't you not telling me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Girls, you're brad like a like a locker room in there, like I don't know, like like I don't know what, like a gym stock, like you had a gym stock in your mouth.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm hit shuck.
Speaker 7: But like, if it was chronic, would't you have noticed that the first night you were talking to her? So if she had garlic mixed with whatever else she ate that night, like that could be a side effect of that, which would mean that next time that wouldn't be an issue.
Speaker 6: No, it was an issue. It was always an issue.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I need somebody who can eat garlic and not and not smell like a foot, even if it was garlic.
Speaker 4: Always carlican doesn't smell like a scar.
Speaker 5: Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how you were able to taste the gar like every time I opened my mouth, I would just get washd or whatever bad cologne that your grandpa has.
Speaker 5: Expired from his shelf.
Speaker 1: Those things expire, buddy, You're not supposed to be wearing cologne for fifty years.
Speaker 3: You should be getting a new model by now. What phone is worth, it doesn't matter. I'm not in your shit on going out with your broke anyway.
Speaker 6: Broke?
Speaker 5: How am I broke?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you had to take me to your friend's restaurant so that they could hook us up. If you can't pay for a normal meal on your own.
Speaker 2: I still have to ask the question, Nico, would you like to go out with Jenna again on another date? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: Uh No, I'd rather date someone who doesn't smell like there's a toilet in her mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, was this harsh?
Speaker 5: That's fine with me. I'd rather go on a date with someone I didn't have to fake it with Jubile's first day follow up