Speaker 1: Oh look at us. We're all crazy there. Hello, friends, and welcome in. It is leading off. I am the Welsh. That is Kelly Kirby because it's a wonky Wednesday. We had a wonky.
Speaker 2: Little start there for them.
Speaker 1: That was funny. That made me laugh. Kelly, how are we?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay. Shane McClanahan kind of ruined my Tuesday, but that's all right. How are you well?
Speaker 1: I mean I was doing all right and then you had to come right out the gates with the negativity.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sorry, my bet.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it's there. I said right in yesterday's show. I'm like, hey, guess what the one bet I really love today? And I'm doing Seane McClanahan. I was watching a lot of that game too, because I ended up parlaying McClanahan and Lodola. Lodola needed seven, nailed it. Clanahan didn't have us strikeout, I believe the first three innings, and then he got three strikeouts and maybe you know, maybe he got one in the third, but into the fourth inning he got three strikeouts. He needed two more, and then he gets injured. He gets reinjured, though of course he will make his next start. As they say, no McClanahan, no bueno, no bueno for the bet. Unfortunately, but you know how my day was saved because I had put together a bet little draft Kings had a little thing that was like, hey, we'll give you a sixty percent bonus if you want to bet on Aaron Judge hitting his sixtieth homer. And I say, you know what, I like that today And then I was sitting up at night. He had gone through all his bats except in the bottom of the ninth and buamo Aaron Judge, wwamy, if you will hits his sixtieth home run, which is an incredible, incredible marker. And it was a great shot too, because he was pitched one right down on the plate, three straight low below his knees and then he will crowg's groove one right back back in and it looked like you hit it four hundred million feet Kelly and gonna be r MVP. It is just is what it is. He's currently holding the triple crown in the al sixty homers. The Marris family is hung out the whole time waiting for him to break it. And he's won away.
Speaker 2: Yes he is. I was actually thinking someone with a lot more time than us should figure out if you had bet five dollars on him to Homer every day, where would you have come out this year or ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, you see what's hard about that is he doesn't get really great odds. So like his odds last night to Homer were plus one twenty six, and then they gave you extra odds, so you know, it's not like if you were getting if you were playing a guy you know that was getting like plus four hundred, you would have like a four day buffer in between all of those and you could rock it. But otherwise, I don't know. I don't think you. I don't think you would have done too well unless you did play some version of like escalating betting. There's probably a way that you really could have done it, Doctor Glint, after you finish with our Moon math about how hard O'Neal Cruz would hit it on Jupiter, let us know about this and how your betting would have gone. Please, by the way, you can find Kelly on at the Wonky Peng when you can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh and this is locked up for you, Kelly. Aaron Judge. Yes, MVP locked up. You just don't need to worry about it anymore. No more talking.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that it's worth discussing at this point. We can argue theoretically, but it's over.
Speaker 1: You know what we should do is we should have like an off season episode where we'll get like, we'll have to get an overlay of like three or four of us, and then we all just come on as the award is announced, and you know, we'll talk like we spent so much talking about it the time this year that you know we could talk about it when he actually does it. So there you go. Aaron Judge got me a couple of ducats after Sean McClanahan did not get it for me, and hits the sixtieth of the year, so we've got some record in the next week and have to follow. Also, Carlos Stanton, no big deal it hit his third career walk off brand Slam Tuesdays, the Yankees came back to beat the Pirates, and to point out, Aaron Judge led off the inning hit that homer and then bam bam bam bam bam. Gihn Carlos Stanton walk up Yankees or something something special.
Speaker 2: I suppose imagine if Stanton hits like because I mean he's just been swinging at nothing because the other three at bats yesterday he struck out. But imagine if he gets one of those weird hot streaks going, like right at the start of the playoffs, and then you put the two of them together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. He's one of like I mean, there's like three or four guys in Major League Baseball. It's like you can't let them get going. Like I would even say, like ada bertal Mondesi is one of those guys, even though he's not around this year, Like, you can't let him get going. Same thing would be with Stanton. If he gets going, everybody's in trouble. That's a really great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then our oh good, I was gonna say, our theory of just walking him in the playoffs then becomes much more complicated.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there was actually a part of me that was I mean, the Pirates were up last night, not in a Stanton situation. They couldn't, but I guess with the judge, I was almost curious, like why do they even pitch him? I mean they were up four runs, so what did they care? But there's just kind of a like why even bother with it?
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 1: By the way, shout out to the chat for all of the hair comments. Yes I did. We trimmed up the hair and we're rocking hair today. As I mentioned yesterday, my son one student of the month at his school, so I'm going to go from here. That's why we're going a little bit early. I'm gonna be going over there to make sure to show him some love. But we had done some hair, so I am rocking. I'm pretty I like the hair.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So shout out to all you guys for the nice hair comments. Thank you very much. I will take those as long as I have them until the hair goes away. This is why we have to wear it long until it gets balding or anything like that. By the way, one of the things I don't think anyone warned you about when you get older is when you don't pay attention to your hair enough and then you go in to like cut it and you're like, where did all this grat come from? I have so much gray I'm looking. I'm gonna be quick silver here soon for you. Marvel. People like it is, there's a lot of gray that's hidden behind what looks like Jeb Black on the screen.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, I wear baseball hats here and then at the job the other job that I have, I wear baseball caps all the time. And yeah, I've started to like, I'm like, well, I guess we're just going gray. Huh, Like like is it worth dying it? But you know, I'm like, maybe the baseball Caps just keep me looking young.
Speaker 1: They absolutely they do. Yeah, we mentioned the McClanahan stuff. By the way, it was it was left neck stiffness and he had some spasms, is why he came out. He downplayed it, but he should be out for that next start. And we got a fun fact coming up here in a little bit. Francisco Lindoor club to go ahead, Grand said, what's all? The Grand slams off a Taylor Rogers in the seventh inning On Tuesday night, Mets had a come from behind wins seven to four victory over the Brewers, so it was comeback city for New York and Francisco Lindoor has really been a bright spot where he was one of those guys that I felt like in draft season, No One really knew how to handle him, Like no one knew, like what will we actually going to get? Wander Franco was going over him. Tim Anderson from many places was going over him. Lindor ended up being like a sixth or seventh short stop. I think there were even people considering Hobby Bayas over him. But Lindor's really kind of re solidified his season. I didn't I should have pulled up his stats. I will do that right now, But any thoughts on how Lindor has played this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lindor is the best representation from this year on my theory of like the first year after they signed a big free agent contract, stay away, but that second year you'll get a discount and then they're gonna revert right back to what got them the contract. Like I don't know the percentage, but I feel like it happens.
Speaker 1: A lot do that with Judge.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm I will avoid judged like crazy next year. So yeah, yeah, this is and like this is his career year. I don't know if he's gonna the health for him, you know, Like, yeah, he's also stayed healthy, which is a big change for him too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Lindor twenty five homer, seventeen stolen base at sixteen So I'm sorry. H ninety nine RBI, ninety two runs, hitting two seventy so legit, shot, you get up to two seventy five hundred hundred with twenty five and maybe twenty right around there. That's a fantastic That's the first round season. That's a first round statistical season that Lindor's put together that I think has quietly happened. And you know, he definitely was a nice discount this year and has been really good. And also Kyle Schwarber three run homer hit his fortieth of the season versus the Blue Jays forty home runs for Kyle Schwarber. Unbelievable hitting, Like, what the hell is he hitting right now? There's another one I should have pulled up the stats for beforehand. Is he hitting like two thirty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, he's a little higher than the gallow line, but he's I'm.
Speaker 1: Pulling it up. Take a guest on his batting average right now.
Speaker 2: I'd say two twenty seven South, Okay, So maybe it isn't Gala territory. Yeah, heep, going h two ten little bit North Okay. Like to twelve, two fifteen.
Speaker 1: Fifteen on the ear with forty homers? Has that? What was Gallo? See you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I gotta do this now? See this is this is what happens to me. Sometimes I get into these rabbit holes where I now have to know things. What would the most amount of homers Joey Gallo hit? Okay, so check this out. The most amount he hit forty one and forty and back to back years in twenty eighteen and twenty seventeen. Man, okay, never mind, his batting average was two oh nine when he hit forty one and two oh six when he hit forty. I wanted to feel like, has there been a guy that's hit under two fifteen that's had forty plus homers? Apparently there have is Joe So you know, Kyls Shwarber's only a couple bad games here throughout the rest of the season to get under two ten and challenge Joey Gallo. This is Joey Gallo territory for sure, and I avoid Joey gallow type players. That's what's tough. Kyls Shwarber feels like a player that you move way more up and you're investing in. But I won't if a guy's hitting under two twenty, I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: What's his on base percentage?
Speaker 1: Since it is better three thirteen three thirteen this year Joey Gallows, we can compare in two thousand and seven. Twenty seventeen was three thirty three, but the following year where he hit forty homers and hit two oh six, it was three twelve. So this is like full on representative representative of the twenty eighteen Joey Gallo. What Schwarber's doing like full bar.
Speaker 2: Which I think we should really call it. The Mendoza line is one thing, but I think we have the Gallow line. This is your forty home runs, but you can't play you don't want to play them every day, I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think the Gallow line is if we were defining it, it's like two nineteen batting average, maybe even two twenty five. I would say two nineteen and thirty plus homers like that is the two That is the where the Gallow line intersects and you are going to be compared to him for the rest of the time. It's amazing. That's probably actually one of the more amazing stats to me being able to hit forty homes when you hit under two twenty. So when Oneo Cruz does it next year, everyone will have a long, big conversation about It'd be very exciting on the injury front. Yeah, and you know, I mean my tune will change on Oneal Cruise a whole lot with everybody next season. But they'll still be the hints of my problem with him, but it'll be a lot more exciting with a year under his belt and stuff like that. I watch him whiff on a world as Chapman last night, just swinging at He didn't know what was coming, He didn't know what was coming up. He was just bat in front, hoping to make some contact.
Speaker 2: And who let him bat against?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 2: I love it awesome. Yep.
Speaker 1: Trey Turner was pulled from Game one yesterday after being hit in the back with an errant throw. However, he played in the second game, and Dave Roberts said it was just a precautionary thing, just precautionary, just like pulling all those pitchers in those perfect games. Just precautionary, as Dave Roberts.
Speaker 2: Likes to do.
Speaker 1: Nelson Cruz remains out of the national starting lineup on Wednesday. An eye issue. God, yeah, it was something weird. It wasn't like a normal like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an irritation type of I think it also happens when you're forty.
Speaker 1: I was about to say it sounds like something a forty two year old might say and a losing team, like, yeah, I'm irritated in my eye. I'm irritated in my eye, not because we're losing and I don't want to be out there right now. Totally. Nixon Zel was diagnosed. So they fractured toe in his left foot. I mean that is literally my people know my exploits. I broke my pinky toe three times in six months, completely shattered it. It's still messed up to this day. So I feel for him. But he probably did it, you know, playing on a field, and I did it by kicking a wall three times in the same place.
Speaker 2: I broke both of my pinkies on two separate trips to chuck e cheese. So like, I broke one on the first trip and one on the second trip.
Speaker 1: And I know it's not a totally but were they within the same like a relative time period.
Speaker 2: No, it was. It was a way of part, but it was a great check. And also the next thing on the injuries obviously is not an injury, but I just accidentally put it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I see it. Jmuno went five for five, hit his twentieth homer there. That is not an injury. That's just an injury to a baseball, not to j t Romuto, which, by the way, you know, I do want to throw out there's been a lot of question about, you know, the top catcher and what catcher is going to look like this year. I do want to say it's very impressive Romuto and like how he's continued the production throughout the year because I think there was a real period of time where we would look at VARs Show, we look at Adlee and we say this is the number one guy. But Ramuto is the number one guy, like he is clear and cut the number one guy to go into next year with all those stolen bases, he found the power again, like he's the guy. But the catching position is just so much different than it used to be. There's so many more guys stealing bases, and you know, var shows Bar Show is fascinating because Kelly vers Raight shared something or Shelley. I said, Kelly, you're on the show with me. Shelley vers rate if you follow her. Shelly v She had shared really thing the other day that showed VARs Show. Twenty four of twenty five homers from Varshow were all pull side. We're all pull side stuff. I mean, it's like wild and I think it was against Righty's. I think twenty four of twenty five or twenty five to twenty six was poleside against Righty's. They're going to pitch him differently next year. And there's some weird positional stuff ally's and steel bases, but the stealing bases is a whole lot more, and the shift stuff the catching position. I'm just saying there's a lot more variety out there. It's weird. But Rimito was able to on a full season pull it all together again and just clearcut be the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, And the way he started I think was he started a little slow. I drafted him high in one league specifically to trade him because I don't like drafting catchers high unless I can flip him. But when I saw that, I wouldn't have actually guessed that he hit twenty until I saw it today, like he's kind of just very quietly gone about being the most solid catcher and the one you can really rely on at this point because we knew Salprez was going to drop off from last year because he had to. But with real Moto, it's like, this is kind of what you're gonna get probably and you can draft based on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had more stolen bases than Homers, like almost a majority of the year. I think more games through the year, he had more stolen bases than Homers than not. So this is a different his war though he has a full point and a half more of war than the next guy, which is Sean Murphy by the way, who's had a good year adlely in under one hundred games, has got the third highest war with the eleven homers. But you know, there's just more stolen bases, Like I'm looking through this list of qualified catchers and you just see more than usual. You know, it's nothing crazy, I suppose, but you know, I see keibert Ruiz had six this year, Christian Bettencourt qualifies has five, Wilson Contraras stole four. There's just more stolen bases that are part of it. But he has been pretty freaking phenomenal if we can. This is a fun fact I mentioned earlier. It's truly not fun. Unfortunately this week, you know, you're in your championship or the final part of roto, trying to lock it down. You're like, hey, look at me. I got Corbyn Burns and Shaye McClanahan. This is the Paul Red thing. Who would have thought, not me, I'm gonna win this, I'm gonna take it all down. Well guess what. This week, Corbn Burns and Shane McClanahan have given fantasy managers a combined era of nine point three to one and a one point eighty six whip. This sounds a little too close to home.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Yeah. I mean I've been on McClanahan like he was my guy, then he got injured. Then I made it to the championship round in a league I've been commissioner of forever and have not won the whole thing. And I'm like, I'm like, okay, sweet, he's coming back. Like I figured Houston would bench their starter since they wrapped up the division, you know, and then I looked at it and thought, oh god, and that's the direction it went that I'm playing against Burns, so oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, My thought was like this, this stat sounds like somebody has burns. And McClanahan put it together and said, this is what's happening to me right now.
Speaker 2: But at least I think somebody did.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, not me. Nineteen eighty seven, This day in Baseball, Darryl Strawberry joins Howard Johnson's the first teammates ever to achieve thirty homers and thirty stolen bases in a season. That's a wild one. Has anyone done that as of recent Has that happened? I'm trying to even think of, like who would be that? Who could? Yeah, I mean that's an incredible stat, doctor Glenn. That's not science. But I'm gonna give you points to assign this project to somebody. Find me a modern day, you know, modern day thirty thirty teammates. I'd like that stat. Some stat heroes you mentioned Ermuto five for five, homer, two RBIs, Matt Chapman had a bomb. CJ. Cron went three for four with the homer and three RBIs. Francisco Lidoor had the four RBIs of the homer. Taoscar Hernandez four for five, very very good, Matt Duffy homer two, RBIs going three for four, Brian Reynolds getting a little thing going before the end of the year four for five of homer two RBIs, Aj Pollock had a bomb, Willia Damis four for five with a couple of RBI and Austin Barnes three for four with a homer and two RBA. Do you think the shortstop position is still as robust as it was like in our thought process to start the year. And the reason I say this is like Willi Adamas was one of those guys where we're like, I remember Joe would say, I don't worry about it. Have I missed out shortstop? You know how I'm taking Willia damas well. That doesn't feel so good now, and we've had a lot of guys kind of fall off. But do you think is how robust it was in the preseason it is going to be as robust starting next year.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's going to turn into maybe what third base was like a few years ago, where you have kind of that whole solid line of guys where it's like this is what you're going to get kind of that two to eighty twenty five home like this is just who they are. Nothing exciting, nothing that nothing that you're going to want to chase. It's like this is yeah, you can kind of pick up that guy anywhere you want to, because a Damas has hit what twenty five home runs?
Speaker 1: I mean, but he's also he's got one of those like really bad average thing I'm working up. I think he said like two thirty and he's hit like twenty five twenty six homers. Yeah, so he his stat line is thirty homers. I didn't realize that, and too average was a little bit better two forty three with thirty homers, seven stolen bases. So he yeah, I mean he'll fall into that maybe comfortable range. I just don't know if it's quite as quite as sexy the positionally as it was in the preseason anymore.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. And I mean Dansby Swanson was not somebody that I think I think a lot of people faded him, and he has had an interesting year and who's the other one? And Seeger was so bad and then he just went on on a tear. So that's what I mean, like you're just going to kind of get that good and then the bad, but it's going to not seem interesting or something that you want to spend up on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and adamis, like Visiza has said, admins have been really good over the last little bit. So you know a lot of stat lines of guys that had struggled or had injury issues that have been been putting it together and really, you know, doing some of that work of like who was good first half, second half and breaking down the months is always some of the fun offseason and stuff. On the pitcher side, Christian Hobvier struck out six over five JP sears okay, seven strikeouts five give him only one hit, which is a shocker to me. Joey Wentz'd be interesting to see this. Joey Wentz five and two thirds, four strikeouts. I know no one cares, but Joey Wentz actually scheduled to pitch in the Arizona Fall League and he's in the majors right now. He's been put on the roster for the Glendale Desert Dogs, which is out here. Each team sends like seven to eight players starts in a couple of weeks, and the Tigers are not only pitching him in the majors, but they have him to pitch in the Arizona Fall League, which is not uncommon. The Cardinals sent Jordan Hicks out last year to get three or four starts to kind of get going due to injury. So that's just an odd one to me when I see it. Tyler Anderson struck out six over six and Pablo Lopez struck out six and six and two thirds, give up five hits, walked zero on the stat zeros Oh, Jake McCarthy OH for nine with four strikeouts, Chris Taylor OH for nine, three strikeouts, Gavin Knucks, Gavin LUCKX OH for eight with three strikeouts. Also Lane Thomas, Connor Wong, and Josh Young all oh for four. Thomas Along had four strikeouts, Young had three strikeouts. A little bit of the flare of the young guys wearing off. But the McCarthy one is sad because McCarthy has been league winning. Little bad run.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, speaking of a hitting home, I have him, so yeah, he did wonders for my average yesterday.
Speaker 1: How's that going for you? Are you winning or can you win? This sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: We're kind of tied. I mean it's ESPN, so it's two weeks long. And as I said in the chat yesterday, I think he has no fab left and so I've been joking that. I'm like, well, this is an advantage that I will definitely misplay and lose because of it. So I'm looking forward to all the bad pickups I'm gonna make just because I can and he can't. But I'm not enjoying these two things.
Speaker 1: We are built from. We are built from the same past simism cloth of Just like I'll find a way to screw it up. Don't worry. That's what's going to happen. On the stat zeros for pitchers, Kyle Gibson gave up seven in five innings, gave up twelve hits, Ross Strippling gave up nine hits, five earned runs in under five innings. Zach Rank ten hits, five and one third four earned runs, and Luis Castillo rare bad performance, gave up four earned runs, only got to four and two thirds of an inning. So those are your stat zero's home run calls. The board is not changing and doesn't changed at all, at least at the top. From forty eight up Mike Mayer down here at forty eight. The top is still cat Fox at fifty five, l Scales at fifty three, Helpless and high Covey at fifty two. So no home run calls. We had Eloy, Trout, Austin Rightley all called yesterday and none of us hit those. Wonky's got a bonus, but let's save it for when we get to our home run calls. Here. It's a pretty good bonus today that you guys are gonna dig, which I had to do some work for. She had homework, essentially caused homework with our home run call, which is okay, friends, If you guys want, we're gonna look at some prop bets. If you guys want to go make a bet, go over to bet MGM use promo code leading off. You can get up to a one thousand dollars risk free first bet by using that promo code. Grab your phone, download the app if it's legal in your state, and you can do it today, and maybe you could have made one of the I'm gonna guess the books are going to have some fun bets for pool hooles and for Judge breaking the record, So the one I hit yesterday isn't going to be the only one, so get locked in today support leading off with promo code leading off over at bet MGM, and no Crown. I don't want to mess up the hair today, so Crown will be back next week. I've decided Crown'll be back next week. I'm still reeling from the perfect game stuff yesterday, so everyone's in timeout. But I did put some bets together, and you tell me what you like when you know it. The number one prop bet was ONEO Cruise today at one total base versus the Yankees projected it too on DK. This is minus one seventy. He's projected two point seven technically, but it's juiced up minus one seventy on DK. The plus money play is the guy everyone thought would get a homery yesterday, elo Eloy Jimenez one and a half total bases projected at two. This is over at UNI bet. You can get it at plus money at plus one oh two. On the strikeout prop side, the number one strikeout prop is Lance mcculler's only need five because it's four and a half. He's projected at six point seven against the Rays. It's minus one thirty nine. This is on UNI bet. Like the ELOI one and Taeywan Walker is your plus money play for strikeouts four and a half strikeouts projected at five versus Milwaukee who loves to strike out? That one's actually pretty sneaky and that is plus one oh five over at DK So, Kelly, any of those that you dig, Cruise, Eloy, McCullers or Walker.
Speaker 2: I like both pitching ones. I think mccullars should have a good day today, and yeah, Taiwan versus the Brewers, and I think it's getaway day. I mean it should be a that should be an hour and a half long strikeout fest. I don't mind. I like the Cruise one just because it's one base and I feel like in Yankee Stadium, he can he can find a way to get that done unless they just pitch a roll us against him the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, and I wish they could do that. I would that'd be great. Wouldn't it be great if you could just like designate one pitcher to go against one hitter the whole game and they just put a rolled this out there and do nothing. Yeah, the Walker one, this is one of those that it's more about the team. Like early in the year when you would pick on the Braves. You would pick any pitcher strikeout prop against the Braves on the over. This is one of those as well. I really like that. Plus you're getting plus money on it, and mcculler's is probably something similar on DK so you could probably get I can guarantee you you'll get mcculler's at four and a half strikeouts. Just the juice is going to be different. Maybe you could parlaly parlay those together to have a little bit of fun if you want over on the DFS side, the pitching, I think you have to dig around for the pitching today. But if you're looking for some implied runs, looking at Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, and the Dodgers were all projected over five for the day, so if you want to look there, there's some pretty good matchups being able to attack on some of the pitchers. We already have an early game going on, so that Atlanta one doesn't matter for you. But because I would have said, because they're going up against this Spino, which is always someone you want to go against, but the Rangers as well, going up against Tucker Davidson with the Angels might be something I take a look at, and even if you can get some twins in versus the Royals with Daniel Lynch's got over a five era, if you want to get some stacks built on those guys, I think you can do it. Home run calls and Kelly, you have our Wonky Wednesday bonus, tell us all about.
Speaker 2: It, all right. So I'm calling this the ring bearer bonus. So if you call player who has a World Series ring, then you'll receive two times a number of home runs that he hits.
Speaker 1: And for some reason you would feel like that's so easy. But as soon as I started, I'm like, the hell, how's a ring? Wait a minute, I got to figure out who's got the ring? He ain't call Julia Rodriguez on this, obviously, but then you just start getting into your head about like, well, who the guys with the rings and everything like that. So I did a little bit of work and obviously your guy, I think might have been one of the number one you had to do. So let's get your home run call of the day.
Speaker 2: So I called the Raphael Dovers. But I literally was like, I think I just completely forgot that they won the World Treason twenty eighteen and I also think for some reason, Devers is like thirty five years old in my head as well, So I was like, oh, was he around when they won it in like two thousand whatever, twenty six, he's like twenty five or twenty six.
Speaker 1: He might be.
Speaker 2: He had to have been so young when they won it, but he was on it.
Speaker 1: So he's twenty five years old. He's going to be twenty six in two months. That's incredible. And he has been around since twenty seventeen. He was twenty years old when he came up in twenty seventeen. That is one of those mind blowing ones. You're one hundred percent right. He feels like he's been around for three decades.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I saw somebody on Twitter. I put it in the chat yesterday that they suggested that the Red Sox let Devers go and sign Judge. And I'm saving that as like nightmare material to send Mayor when he assigns me to do something I don't want to do, just be like, well, here, this is what your fan base thinks, so good luck.
Speaker 1: You just not want Judge it just doesn't want to lose divers.
Speaker 2: No, well he doesn't, I mean he doesn't want a thirty one year old judge for ten years versus Devers's twenty five.
Speaker 1: Very true. Yeah, the thirty year old guys getting like twelve year contracts, it's like, well, what are we doing, dudes, Like, let let's not mess around. Let's just give the guy the money in the last three or four years that we're pretending is it going to be in some type of bonus or everything, and not make them sign contracts that look like this. It's embarrassing. I decided to go with Bookie Betts for my home run call, and Joe is judged, so he just doesn't get the extra home run bonus. So that is going to be This has the potential. I will tell you there's only two more if I am doing this correctly on the math, there's only two more Wonky Wednesday bonuses, I believe. So, yes, this might be one of the final all opportunities for one of the home run guys to really make a big jump. If you can hit it today, because I mean l Scale with one hit and cat Fox not doing it can jump into the lead. Or if you get a two home run call, I mean, look at what can happen. So make those picks accordingly over in the Fantasy Pros Discord, which you guys can go and join and you can set up They got premium discord for lots of great stuff. Why not get in on it now even though the end of the season is coming in, because there's always stuff going down, so go and check it out. Kelly. You can find her on Twitter at the Wonky Penguin me at is It the Welsh Anything going down that everyone needs to know about.
Speaker 2: Fantasy pros, Bean Pros. We have so much content. I'm basically working like twelve hour days editing those things, and then we're still over on fan tracks. I'm doing the fantasy hockey draft kits if you're in the Fantasy hockey, and I still do the fancy NASCAR calls. So it's a little bit of everything. Sometimes I just forget who plays what sport, so it'll be okay, I get that, how about you.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time, by the way, I I do different sports, so like I'll start to say a name, and I'll say the name of another person, so it starts to get all craziness with me. You guys can follow me on Twitter is at the Welsh to find all the chaos. We've got our chaotic is it the wheel on our twitch? In this league, Twitch, Twitch, dot tv, slash. In this league, we got football, we got baseball, I got prospect stuff. Because Arizona Fall League starts in two weeks. I'm going out to instructs. If people care about Dynasty baseball and prospects, it's rain. It actually was raining here today in Arizona. But if not, I'm gonna be going over to Instructional League Baseball, which the prospects are starting to come in as a minor league season is ending. They run, they run these great instructs of all the minor leaguers and that's a great way to get a hold of lot of these guys. And then the Arizonall League starting up. So my prospect coverage is gonna hit like a whole nother realm because it's kind of halted a little bit in September. But I will be out today probably hopeful, hopefully if it's not raining too much. Shareon info and if you guys are interested in the Fall League and prospects in the off season and dynasty stuff, just follow me on Twitter. I'll get you covered. And that is it.
Speaker 2: One more thing. Congratulations to your son. I hope that he gets to give a speech. And in the speech he says that his father stole his sister's tiaras and wears them on TV.
Speaker 1: So you know you probably but I have I want do it today. But I have a very funny story from him that I almost had. Well I'll just say he stole my headphones and this morning, just before we started and hat I'm going to just show it to you. This is what I had to pull in. Just imagine if I couldn't find the headphones. These are the only other headphones I could find.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, if you've been wearing those, they.
Speaker 1: Are pink with Kitti kat ear headphones and my daughters because my son stole those, so I would have been wearing those for this show, but not. Thank you very much. Yes, student of the Month. I'm very proud of him and I'm going to go celebrate him right now. So friends, thank you for hanging out with all of us. We're back to the normal time for the live streamers. I know we were back to the normal time today. We're going back to the new normal tomorrow, back at one pm Eastern. Right here, on Fantasy Pros. It's leading off. That's Kelly. I'm Welsh and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Yes, tomorrow