Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 1: You're a coward. It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 3: And now join my bad Larring, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: What was the movie that you were watching that you said doesn't hold up? Oh, Danny the roommate, I'm gonna guess Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Speaker 4: No, that's the hold up Triumph of the Will.
Speaker 1: Don't google that on the work computer. Kids. No, the roommate was in bed feeling a little woo whatever that means. Pre menstrul. She was like, I want to watch this is forty. I said, all right, let's watch this as forty. I don't like that movie to begin with. It wasn't available anywhere it was to buy, and I was like, I ain't buying a fucking movie. I was like, you know what, let's watch another appetite movie and forty year old virgin. No, I wish that's a classic funny people. Yeah, does that it does not hold up. I love my Sandman. I'm not in that but too.
Speaker 5: Just room, Hey Larry, Hey Dan, how are you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, just getting ready to tee you off? Uh ninue corner of a golf club with one of the guys in our foursome is a E C U guys k U E K you guys. Wow.
Speaker 4: Well you know well East Carolina I met.
Speaker 5: I met him an hour, not East Carolina, Eastern Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's great. I went there for two years. I trying to forget that I went there for there. They're trying to forget that I went there for two years. All right, So why why are you, Larry? You know that we do this every Thursday at this time, I know, So why are you playing golf at a time when we're doing the gambling puntcast? Well?
Speaker 5: I think it would be done with balls in the air at one dance, I can, okay, fifteen minutes of my time. I'm very busy today.
Speaker 1: Dan, I know this is busy for you. Okay, all right, so let me recap. Let me see, so Shay won five units last week, Yes to askar Hernandez baby Dylan won four units. Yeah bad, Larry won two and a half. So bad. Larry is up now at twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Unable, I know, but I think I'm given three back today though all my golf are stunk.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get to that coming up in a moment. Trump assassination attempt at presidential odds, we do have that. I don't know if you guys have bet on that. Oh yeah, oh you did. Oh hammered it, Danny, So you got Trump winning. I got Trump winning form like a month ago. I got JDV. None of this on the show. It doesn't matter. But I have bets now for the speech that he's going to give tonight, and we'll get to Okay, very important, Okay, yeah, it's gonna be great. So Biden is gonna drop out. Yeah, I think they're going to force him out absolutely, okay, and then Michelle Obama no, okay, no chance.
Speaker 4: And then Biden have COVID now yes, now, yes.
Speaker 1: So he might not make it. What so stiff Brae could kill that man. Now he's got COVID. Jesus.
Speaker 4: The timing is interesting.
Speaker 1: So Trump went from minus two hundred to win the election. The most books to around minus three hundred after the assassination attempt. It's a sympathy angle, Danny, just like gambling. Yeah, you got somebody's dad that dies or sister gets arrested for dui or whatever it is, and you see your performance of a life. This is like Brett fallar thrown for four hundred yards after his daddy died in that magical game. Okay, it's the emotional angle. It's a solid bet. What breaking it down? I good. I didn't think we'd have Brett Barbe's dad dying, but uh, okay we did. Did we help Paul's Schemes? Wow? Last week? I mean, look, I don't want to take a victory lap. I mean if you allow me to, then I will, but I don't want to. Paul Skeenes comes on the show on Friday, Tory Lavello calls in and says, you're my starter, and then all of a sudden, Schemes was plus twelve hundred to win. Cy Young. Now he's plus five hundred, So Rookie of the Year done. Yeah, Cy Young, he's a freak. He's pretty good. That was good. That was good radio. By the way, Yeah, that was it was nice. That was nice. But he's still you know, sometimes I have to remember he's twenty two and he did nothing. He doesn't get about anything. That's that's amazing. Oh it's pretty cool. Yeah, come on, Yeah, you're starting for the next league. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I guess we'll call my parents. Yeah, no, they were listening, his parents were listening. I love how he stayed on the show. Oh, I know. I said goodbye to him, and then Mario realized that he was still on the zoom call just till and then he popped him up and he goes. I didn't know if I was supposed to hang up like this is great?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Recapping bad Larry did not do well at the Scottish Open. Uh. Deki Matsuyama didn't make the cut. Yeah, so that's tough to have him in the top five, top ten, top twenty. Uh Pete Alonso to win the derby. You lost some.
Speaker 5: Baseball Shayba four and own baseball.
Speaker 1: Then you had the Braves against the Diamondbacks and and ray has you losing that one? Oh I don't, of course I don't. Of course you didn't thought I went I.
Speaker 5: Thought I went four and o in baseball and lost them. Allowed what he had twelve home runs or something in the first round and he make that out of the first round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, ship the bed? So yeah, who came up with the expression shipped the bed?
Speaker 4: Someone to chat the bed.
Speaker 1: Probably probably somebody working at a nursing home. Oh you think figure, But somebody in the world came up with that expression. It's like a huge fuck up. Like, imagine one of your biggest fuck ups is ship in the bed. But somebody, somebody actually do it. And then somebody coined the phrase, and then all of a sudden, somebody took it, and then it's applicable to other moments.
Speaker 4: Well, what about screwed the pitch? Do you think someone sucked the dog.
Speaker 1: And they still do? Absolutely, It's just you'll fall the wrong Now, we're not going there. Come on, we're better than that. I'm better than that. That's true. That's fair, all right? So uh bets this week, Dylan, do you you want to recap anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my Wimbledon parlay that hit the Altkras and Djokovic to make it to the finals. Yeah, is free money. Yeah, and Dan Canada and draw that that was that was spicy, big draw.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that was great. Uh that brings us to the Open Championship. Bad Larry, who's getting ready to tee off? Who do you have? Now? You guys get the benefit of already knowing that some guys have finished their rounds. But bad Larry, you want to give us your picks?
Speaker 5: Damn I sent him in last night, no benefit at all. I know I have Rory. I know I have the big Ouberg or Oerberg, whatever his name is. And I think I have Tyrell Hatton. Yes, I think that's why I have all one unit. And I was going to when I sent this to Ray last night, I said baseball to follow, And on my way to the golf course this morning, I went on my site. There's no baseball games today.
Speaker 1: No, it resumes tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh so then then my guy didn't mess up.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's it.
Speaker 5: That's well? What else? I okay? Just because Shay just reminded me, I want under the seventy seventy two and a half minutes for Trump speech tonight. Ooh I like that, But he can't. He can't talk over an hour?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah again, Oh yeah I can, but I I that's not a bad bet. What was my seventy two and a half minutes? Is that even money?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's even money.
Speaker 5: I thought the thing that Ray sent out this morning, that's want to jumped off the page at me.
Speaker 4: It's seventy two even.
Speaker 1: Now it's down to seventy two. Ooh, moving lines, Larry, I.
Speaker 5: Still want under seventy two minutes.
Speaker 4: That's a slight favorite. Minus one twenty five over is minus minus.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I want the under, and I want three units on the under.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: And then I have my three to one unit golf bets.
Speaker 1: Ooh okay, let's see. So that's bad, Larry Shay.
Speaker 2: You want to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got the American for the Open Championship, the American Colin Morikawa plus fourteen hundred to win. I love can't lay plus five thousand, and then Ludwig Auberg to win top twenty parlays, Tony rom Bryson Rory, and then Peterson. That's plus fifty five thousand, two fifty. Ben Griffin, Yeah, Peter's boy, Peter Griffin. Yeah, Peter Griffin, America's dad, Peter Griffin. Danny, we'll talk about it later. I love him. I'm obsessed with them lately, great Irons using the new ball only pro on the tour using a max fly. He's trend in the right direction, Danny, write that down. What is going on with you? I'm telling you I love Peterson. Okay, baseball Tomorrow we can I mean, I guess we can do it tomorrow. Texas plus one thirty, the Cleveland Indians minus one twenty five, and Tampa Bay plus one fifty. Cleveland is a surprisingly good story this year. Look good, the good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be a big betting the Guardians this year.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know when I went to Indians game, Guardians, everybody was so adamant about them still being called the Oh yeah, I mean they Washington. Yeah, I ain't never been to a commander's game or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to the Guardians game and people were mad, like the locals were pissed, and anybody in Garden's gear was like they were all young people or communists. That was it. Then presidential oves Danny, it's where the real money gets made. So we got the speech tonight, big important speech by the Donald Trump. I got a couple of different words and phrases he has to say for me, to get paid. Well, Once Great Nation, plus one seventy five, I got two units there, un American plus four hundred one unit you missed, plus four hundred hitting that like a northward and finished the wall minus won twenty five two units there. I mean that's free money, Danny. That's just if I could parley it, I would, okay, Chuck ching, Yes, Marvin.
Speaker 2: When Donald Trump says make America great again, where's this great?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: When was it great?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean if you're white, it's been great for a long time, been awesome, really, yeah, like since the jump, it's been.
Speaker 2: Pretty much since George Washington, before Jamestown, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was swampy, but they made it.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we got turkey, we got stuff in Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got dead Indians going on. Oh right, native that's what they called them. I should have called him Native Americans could have called them guardians. They gardened that corn until it got stolen. Whoa heritage Americans for the wind? All right? So, once great Nation, un American, you missed, and finish the wall. Finish the wall absolutely, all right, gotta do it, all right, Dylan.
Speaker 4: All right, Dan for the open I got Jordan's SPI top ten plus five point fifty. He usually fares well at the Open, even though he's been playing like Asley.
Speaker 1: He just I don't even know the fuck he is anymore, Danny. He just hits shots where you go, why and how? And But it used to be that he cleaned up his mess. Now he just hits shots where you go. Damn.
Speaker 4: He does a lot of zig zagging across the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he puts his steps. He gets more steps, I think than most golfers. But yeah, if you look at his phone where it says, you know, like totals there.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does. He does the ladder pattern up the fairway. But if there's anyone who you want to be hitting out of those bunkers all week and hauling out shots, it would.
Speaker 1: Be him, I don't think. So, Okay, what are you talking why? Because he's always in them. Yeah. That's why when somebody says, man, you're a good bunker player, you know, the only way he can become a good bunker player is being in the bunker. You don't want too much practice, ideally, Yeah, well I get a little too much practice. By the way, Larry, how is your game?
Speaker 5: I play scrambles? I just playing outings and this is the best ball where I have to go to my home drive and then you know it's gonna be a tough day today. And of course I'll send I'll send the boys a picture and this course it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I don't know if where you hit it you actually called a drive like you don't hit it very far, Larry.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's two o five and it goes about two forty, but it goes way off to the left and it comes back to the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, testimony, Danny.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not long enough to get into any trouble.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, loud queer, they fat enough either. Yeah, your wife, your sister in law unhappy.
Speaker 5: That you know what h and you know I can chip and putt, so we're looking good.
Speaker 1: That is true. You can chip and putt, but you don't hit it very far. They should let you get from the red tea's well.
Speaker 5: This is another outing. So I'm sure we're gonna be up front of the white well.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Marvin, Yeah, white, white white tea, white tease. Marvin white teas all right, go ahead, Dylan.
Speaker 4: So I got Jordans top ten, I got sung JM top ten.
Speaker 1: Plus here's a machine in the top ten. Yeah, I don't think he's winning anything, but he's in the top ten.
Speaker 4: He hangs around then, yeah he does. And I got Callum Scott to be this top Scottish player O plus three fifty after.
Speaker 1: So you're not gonna jump on Bobby mack Now.
Speaker 4: I don't like the winners of the previous week. I feel like it's been it's been bad to me in the past.
Speaker 1: Well, Shane Lowry is Irish, right, Oh, so he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Fall into the otherwise I would definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shane Lowry is always great. Uh do you have presidential betting on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna sprinkle on Gavin Newsome to be the Democratic nominee plus two thousand.
Speaker 1: What's calm that right now?
Speaker 4: He's got second best. I think it's like plus four seventy five or something.
Speaker 1: Give me a unit there, Rah, There's no way they're taken away from a black woman. There's no way in fucking hell Kamela is going to be the nominee. Yeah, Joe's done, he's done. They're forcing them out, and Nancy's got a knife in his back. Nancy Pelosi, what about Jill Biden? Oh Man did you know she made the Marine band make up a song for her? Did you know this? I swear to christ I just found this south here there. You know, they got hailed to the chief. When the president comes out, she made the marine band make up a song for the first lady. I swear to God, it's like the most egotistical, narcissistic lady. So it's like it's like fluttering trumpets and then you know, she walks out and they play the rest of the song and then she gives remarks or what It's the craziest shit I.
Speaker 2: Ever seen a shay. She also wanted I who to go to the White House also after they lost the National Games.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, you know, politics aside, if Malania Trump the Marine band make up a fucking song for her, she would have gotten crucive.
Speaker 4: Be the Russian National answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they are fit awesome. They already have a song for her. Yeah it is it's the the Soviet National Answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even Russia to USSS.
Speaker 4: And that song does probably change all the time too.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you have Gavin Newsom to be the Democratic nominee, yeah, plus twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty to one, And then I have a couple phrases for the big speech tonight animals slash animals plus five hundred that seems like good value, and an in a probably our long plus speech. Okay, uh, you missed like Shay over here plus four hundred?
Speaker 1: How does he use that you missed they missed your favorite president or getting shot to the shoot? You know, I had a crazy day in Pennsylvania. Room suit, but guess what you missed? Easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, anything else there? Yeah? What Ray ruined?
Speaker 4: My best suit is plus a thousand?
Speaker 1: Love that? So okay, what about wears my shoe?
Speaker 4: It's not on here? Which I wonder if that I mean he actually probably based on the fact that he was like, wears my shoes? I doubt he's going to bring it up again because they.
Speaker 1: Hit him so hard he fell out of his shoes.
Speaker 4: And now what happens if you get hit by a car? Your shoes fly off?
Speaker 1: Yeah in the cartoons at least, Yeah, not real life. It's pretty man. I hit a guy I grew up with, got hit by a car. Knocked your shoes on? No ship? Yeah that's killed. I got run over. You got run over. I got hit by a car. Like front on yeah wait what yeah? I was like seventeen, it's the Honda Civic. Dude ran me down on purpose. Yeah, it's not really a car. No, I mean I would like a golf car, but I ended up. I ended up on the fucking roof of the to the car, and I was like, shit, fire man, this guy just hate me with his fucking car.
Speaker 2: Wait on purpose? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait? Yeah wait? Why did he? It was a pretty big fight at a gas station.
Speaker 4: Larry.
Speaker 1: If you want to go and hit some balls, you can get ready for your golf match.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Dan, I am putting. I am putting right now one handed while I'm listening to shit. You should be Trump's speech writer.
Speaker 1: I could. I could fucking kill that shit. I would make so much money for us. Oh yeah, I'm like you animals, fight, fight, fight, build the wall. The radical left, the radical left, didn't I put finish the wall? Joe, Yeah, finished the wall. That's that's a banger.
Speaker 5: Where are my size sevens? How about that guy?
Speaker 1: Sevens? There's no, that's like, not even funny. He clearly wears like a size cat. Please thank you, Larry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm listening to you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think Trump's ever worn open toe s handles in his life? No? No, I mean neither. What do you think he wears to sixty to seventy When he said he was two thirty six.
Speaker 2: He's two fifteen, Which is that's Lamar Jackson's measurements?
Speaker 1: Yes, very similar, very similar.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jason is also six three, two fifteen, so.
Speaker 1: Looks about the same. Make good because I don't see color.
Speaker 4: Anyway across the board.
Speaker 2: I don't love. I don't see color. And what color is that shirt? It's red?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: Oh it could it be me? Yeah? Fuck out of Yeah, it's going to be Kamala Camela whatever dude gives a ship, she's gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I know, is there anyone that could even make this a real race?
Speaker 1: I think big Gratch, So I still hold for her. I think she would be the best candidate if she actually became the president. I don't know if enough people know about her. And she's almost got kidnap kid but they all got found not guilty. That was FBI and trapman Dan. Everybody knows that these comments are trying to ruin this country. Okay, you know, so wait back to the Honda you got hit by a Honda, yeah, Hana Civic. Yeah, and what kind of damage? I mean, I didn't go the hospital. I was banged up, for sure, I was. It didn't feel good. But at a carbon fiber hood I remember that. Was there a fight you said at the gas station? Yeah, we were getting in a fight at the gas station, a bunch of us, and then people were trying to pull this dude out of his car and he just put it in the gear and fucking punched it and bam that he got hit, but no serious injuries. No, And I didn't go to the hospital. I just rolled off that bitch and then what happened, Well, the fight was over after that, and then we just went to fuck home. Oh so once you got hit, then there was no more fighting, not by me.
Speaker 4: Out that's a word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you got hit.
Speaker 2: So when somebody gets hit by a car or somebody pulls a gun, the fight's usually over.
Speaker 1: I think that's like an official time out. Yeah. Yeah, like no, everybody's hill out. This dude just got ran over. It like a fucking relax. But you didn't get run over. You got hit, the car didn't run over. I mean, we're playing here, Danny, you got hit by a car, a Honda Civic. You couldn't not get run over. It was one of those raisers, Danny was not you couldn't run over a pebble.
Speaker 2: That thing.
Speaker 1: It was lower to the ground. I'm just saying, you said, you've got run over. I don't know if it's a spoiler or not. We should check in with the Korean American community.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if.
Speaker 4: That's also inconclusive. There's a few other communities.
Speaker 1: Very I ran a guy. I didn't run into a guy. Let me rephrase that. But I was at a bar and his name was Lucky, and I said Lucky. I said, why do they call you lucky? He goes, I got hit by a mack truck and lived no ship, so they called me lucky. What do you look like?
Speaker 4: I look, he looked pretty unlucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but and not very far from the bar in New York. He got hit. Wait, wait, he got hit in the city. Yes, Oh, come on, Danny, that's burying the lead. Where they going ten miles an hour? No, it was on Houston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got you could be going out, Yeah, you can't. Definitely a mac truck. He got hit by a Honda, he got mac truck.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, nobody's calling you lucky. No, no, unlucky. It comes unlucky. Do you have any other phrases for Trump tonight?
Speaker 4: No, that's it for me. But I am going to take the over on the speech.
Speaker 1: Over seventy two minutes.
Speaker 4: He's gonna really, he's gonna ball out.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has to talk that long.
Speaker 4: No, No, he doesn't have No one has to.
Speaker 1: Like in his mind, he doesn't have to talk as long as he probably thinks he would need to.
Speaker 4: I think he just gets after what he just gets in the zone.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it's going to be a fiery speech. I think he's gonna come out. I think he's gonna come out conciliatory. And I think he saw God after almost getting killed. I think he's freaking out in his head like I should bring the country together and all this other ship and act like God played a role in Yeah, of course, what do you mean of course he did? No, he didn't, Danny.
Speaker 4: How would he have played?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Danny, you can't be like, hey, I'm a Christian, but God didn't do that. Of course I'm going to say God has something to do with it. Of course, I believe you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Did God make the Korean guy run you over in his civic.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I deserve it. It was clearly punishment for things that I had done. But how like is God involved in everything? He knows he's omnish and omni present, Danny, he's involved in it all.
Speaker 4: But ship job, he's.
Speaker 1: Done pretty good, thank you very much, especially if you're a white man. But Marvin degrees, Oh that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Damn. It's good to be white. Really not bad that way. Now. Wait, I'm living way better than my great grandfather, my grandfather, so it is good being me right now. Because on the show I could say something by white.
Speaker 1: Folks, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: That's what you think.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, keeping a list.
Speaker 2: I caught a little bit of flat because I was like Wilt Chamberlain played against a bunch of six four white guys named Dick on the show, and somebody was like, if you said about black people, I was like, but but I didn't know, I see how it works. I was like, you don't have free Oh hold on, sorry, guys, I know I'm not even supposed to supposed to be running the board.
Speaker 1: Yes, you all right?
Speaker 2: So I went to this oyster spot and they had a cover band and the final song they played Shay was and I'm proud to be an American.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 2: Song sucks so bad. And my wife has a video of me like hearing the song and just like, wait, what town was this? This is in Bridgeport? No, this is, but this is at an oyster bar. This is a an oyster bar. Yes, yeah, Boca. Yeah, oh yeah, so it might as well have been where you live. Yeah, and so and I'm proud to be at least I know, at least I know I'm free.
Speaker 1: Harvin always says, at least I know I'm free.
Speaker 2: And I'm going upstand shut.
Speaker 1: Up, all right, Irving wherever you get your podcasts. Taking a couple of weeks off because of the Texas trip, which is bad timing considering the attemptive assassination. Our one true leader, I mean, the one man that can bring down democracy almost got killed. There's a bad day for me.
Speaker 4: Danny. My heart skipped to beat Yeah, that really did kind of what the other thought.
Speaker 1: Is if they would have actually would that have triggered my wet dream, civil war, a hostile takeover, a coup ata and a dismantling of democracy and any political norm that we've ever had. Would that have sped that up?
Speaker 4: I do think it wouldn't have not spent that time.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would So, Shaye and Irving wherever you get your podcasts, except for it won't be a new podcast anytime soon, so take it a couple of weeks off. You could have told me that I wouldn't have given a plug. I like the plug Danny and Shane and Irving, not Shae and Irving. As my wife thinks, Who's what am I coming over for dinner? By the way, Oh damn, I don't know. This is what people do. Danny my home. Then you invite me into your home?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't I'd be pissed right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever been to Danny's house?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've been to dance house a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Larry's Larry's been there too. Larry's Larry's been there a few times.
Speaker 2: Wow, Danny, our significant others have been there too.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my son's been there.
Speaker 1: Wives, girlfriends, drunk girls, side pieces, drunk girlfriends.
Speaker 4: No, one else seemed to mind, well, well you'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: Uh so yeah, okay, yeah, Danny, Yeah, I think you know, I have to talk to my roommate and ask her. I don't even have to bring my roommate. No, no, no, I would prefer you did. Man, I would prefer you did. I think that that would kind of give us a little buffer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll be my best behavior if she's there. I know that's why. Yeah. Uh, and you have to take a drug test before you committed. No. You know how many times I've taken a drug test and they've been like, just fucking tell me now, we need to wait for the result. And right before that, you know, he pissed the cup. They're like, just tell me now, we don't do all this shiit shay, just tell me if you took drugs. We don't have to do the drugs. We don't have to go to a CVS.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: No fuck that, go to CVS. Get that ship. And every single time I've never passed one in my life. Every single time I failed, every single time, What the hell happened? It is impossible? Every time I told you to get the test, Okay, that'll do it. For this week. Bad Larry, good luck with golf today. Yeah he's gone.
Speaker 2: He had his one hand on his butter.
Speaker 1: Yes he did. Now I can put two hands on this butter, so he doesn't need that's just overdoing it. He's got the Varden grip on his on his a reverse. So for Ray the producer, Dylan the graphics guy, Bad Larry, Marvin running the show there and Shay and Irving. Have yourself a great day, everybody. We look forward to talking to you next week.