Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Kaddy Armstrong and Jackie and Pee arms Wrong get.
Speaker 2: Live on a Friday from the studio scene seen your originally lit room, Deeper on the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communications.
Speaker 1: Compound and today heading into a summer weekend where the tutelage of our general manager Trump v. Musk the de proification.
Speaker 2: I've hearn funniest headline I saw about this, the brilliant Nelly bowls in the Free Press Real Housewives of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny. Elon Musk called it doje on doge violence.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty funny. Everybody woken up and recovered their sense of humor. Perhaps I only had about three hours sleep last night, so there's good there's a good chance. I'm just gonna go Elon and Trump, you know, completely unhinged, no thought.
Speaker 1: To how things the land when you say them. So you know, scorch darths, burnt bridges.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know who against, but I don't have a target. Well, it's funny.
Speaker 2: We're both wearing like green T shirt green T shirts today, it looks like we're the world's oldest, fattest recruits. We got the Zelenski look going today, like we're on a war footing. Maybe we are in a war footing, I know, I am boy. If the Army has to resort to us, we are up against it. Folks, everybody to arms, kitchen knives, ball pats, whatever. Yeah, it's funny you had mentioned the army. I was just thinking, because the day is June sixth, I'm always interested in a remark, working on the anniversary of D Day, and I was thinking, first time this is ever popping in my head. I hope D Day continues to be the top most massive invasion in world history and we don't get to see another one in our lifetime, you know, like trying to drive the Chinese out of southern California or something like that. Right. Indeed, Yeah, I would say, given my recent readings on the innovations in warfare recently, the idea of a massive force on many, many ships is it might be a thing of the past. I don't know, but nobody's sure that has been predicted many times that you know, the whole boots on the ground. I remember hearing when I was in the eighties, people talking next war will be a push button war. Well, we've seen an awful lot of grunts on the ground, and then then the decades since, at some point that always happens. But anyway, we'll talk to this great my clients has pointed out many times it's easy to take. It's much easier to take it territory than to hold it right.
Speaker 1: That's the whole game. We will talk about that a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it's disappointing that it happened when we got off the air yesterday. I mean we we predicted it that, which doesn't exactly make us geniuses, but we said exactly more or less what was going to happen a half hour before it got unleashed, right, and that it was going to go scorched earth. And you predicted it would happen before you finished your sandwich for lunch, and it did, yes, correct.
Speaker 1: And we also.
Speaker 2: Predicted the increasing childishness personalness is that a word, and just just how it became completely unhinged. The unique prediction you had was that Trump would use the power of his office. I thought it would just be personal insults like he does with Rosie O'Donnell or whoever he's going nowhere, but he he mentioned at least briefly the idea of canceling all contracts with Elon, and then Elon said he was going to pull back one of the rocket programs, which he changed his mind on.
Speaker 1: Later.
Speaker 2: I woke up to something saying Elon backs off and like turns about what would be the right word, I don't know, decent at the end of the day, But then I went back and looked through tweets. It must have happened before the most recent tweets I read, because it was more Epstein stuff with more links. Here's Donald Trump dancing at an Epstein party with some young blondes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: When I went to bed, So, you know, I don't know where we are on that.
Speaker 2: What do you But what do you suppose his point is on the whole Epstein thing? Is that just trolling, like to get under his skin?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure. I don't know what any other explanation would Well, is he claiming he's got some information that Trump is actually, you know, on the hook for something super untoward. I mean, it have to be beyond cheating on his wife nobody cares about that. Sure, you know, partying with sexy young women is kind of what he's known for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I find myself just continually dragged back to the the fact that, you know, if we have a unhinged man child running some of our most important corporations, that's that's inconvenient.
Speaker 1: Well we do.
Speaker 2: Unhinged manchild's running the White House is particularly disturbing to me, and I hope everybody calms the hell down.
Speaker 1: But to your question, I'm trying to find it. I'm strolling along.
Speaker 2: Somebody tweeted, hey, guys, everybody needs to cool down, okay, and Elon retweeted it and said true or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, but in the midst of a bunch of other things that you shouldn't say.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, they're supposedly have a phone call plan for today Trump and Elon to work things out and calm things down.
Speaker 1: Oh is that right? I find that.
Speaker 2: Unlikely to work. I don't know if you've ever been in this situation before. I actually haven't. Nate Bargati's got a great bit about this, having an argument with his wife where you're more unless you're both coming to the table waiting for the other one to apologize because they finally realized they were wrong. But you're both feeling that way, and it becomes pretty clear that, oh, I thought you were here to apologize to me.
Speaker 1: Why would I apologize to you? And you know, and it's back on again.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I can't imagine them, with their personalities not doing that today.
Speaker 1: We'll see, hope that happens while we're on there.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, I was listening to Mark Halfer and talking about how Trump he does not have a conventional relationship with other human beings, and that they're either somebody you like or you don't like, or occasionally if you don't know them. Well, it's neutral. For Trump, it's always conditional, and you can have a long, wonderful friendship with somebody, but if they say something you don't like or whatever, they are now your enemy, which and vice versa, which, oddly enough, is exactly the way all of Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Tends to be.
Speaker 2: Right. As soon as you can be of benefit to me, we're together. As soon as you're not of benefit to me, I will cut your throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's disconcerting when people appear to be actual friends. But you're right, it's a very dec issue way to operate. I read another thing last night. I'll get to some of the details on it. As somebody who you know is knowledgeable in this topic about how Elon's being on the spectrum, people on the spectrum do not have the same It's funny. I know somebody who quite possibly is on the spectrum and has this tendency. But people who are on the spectrum, the autism spectrum, don't have the same concerns or even understanding. I mean, you can't even say concerns. They don't understand the concept of like how this is playing socially with other people. Right, And Elon might very well be like that in that he just he doesn't get the hole. You shouldn't say that because people reacted this way. I've always just assumed it because it's rich. He's rich and it's powerful. But he could it could be.
Speaker 1: He just he doesn't pick up on those social norms.
Speaker 2: Right, doesn't have a sense of the battlefield, what is perfectly appropriate, what's pushing the limits, what's inappropriate, and what's horrific. Yeah, to say, although I still say same thing as I said yesterday I don't understand why more people can't just accept He thinks the debt is the biggest problem we've got the end. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that with ev contracts or they were friends or now. He thinks the debt is the perfectest problem we've got. He thinks this bill makes it worse. Absolutely lovely if we were to, if we could focus on the question as opposed to the fireworks. Yeah, I just don't. Don't hold your breath. Oh no, breaking news. Steve benn In has call for Elon Musk to be deported. Yeah, okay, yeah, that's some pretty good trolling. That was a good troll that Ian Bremer had on his Twitter feed last night of when Elon is deported, he deserves due process. I will other African Americans rally to Elon's side. Yeah, where people land on this, I don't know how about Elon's tweet and in the middle of the day of I think we need a party that represents the eighty percent in the middle. If he thinks eighty percent of the country is fiscally responsible, he's wrong, But there are eighty percent that really aren't that interested in what the extremes of each party think true, But the dynamics that have led to the current situation remain small contribution fundraising on the internet. If only media, many other if only someone who is so wealthy they could fund the whole thing came along.
Speaker 1: That could get around that whole thing.
Speaker 2: What if Elon spent almost three hundred million dollars on the Republican Party. I think he's right that he got Trump elected and got the Republicans of the House in the Senate. I think that's accurate, despite what Trump says. But he what if he threw three quarters of a billion dollars into it or more? What if he puts several the guy's got it's a lot less today than it was yesterday. Tesla went down like three hundred billion dollars day. Yeah, that's all on paper. I'm sure it'll bounce. Yeah, But anyway, he could spend ten billion dollars and barely make a dent in his life on trying to form a new party in a way that nobody else could.
Speaker 1: It's a hell of an intriguing thought.
Speaker 2: Ex Yeah, I'd say we should probably start to show officially, there's lots to talk about today. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Friday, June sixth, the known as D Day since nineteen forty four. Year twenty twenty five. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Oh one final note, very exciting. Speaking of alt and parties, the f Yoliicans my new political party. We now have a couple of choices for our theme song. So because you need an anthem, I feel like if you could get that name to Elon, he would run with that. He would love me. I probably ought to copyright it. Can somebody tell me how you do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: God, that's grock since it's Elon.
Speaker 2: Ah right, God bless our troops in the nineteen forties and today let's begin the show officially now according to FCC rules and regulations, here we go.
Speaker 1: At Mark, I've.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of love and respect for you for what you've done for this country over the last several months.
Speaker 1: But you've lost your damn mind.
Speaker 2: What I can't remember Troy Hell's of Texas well suggesting Congressman suggesting the presence of pedophile or something like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is that's pretty over the top.
Speaker 2: But the but the sticking to your guns on fiscal conservativism, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see that as crazy like a lot of DC does.
Speaker 2: He doesn't understand politics, Okay, fine, he understands debt though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm disappointed, of course, you know. I woke up disappointed. I'm disappointed that Elon could not stick to the core issue and instead took it personal and childish, A two unhinged man.
Speaker 1: Childs Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we got Katie's headlines, we got clips of the week, we got lots of stuff to get to today, and you and join in right now if you want.
Speaker 1: To what do you think of the whole thing? Who sided you on?
Speaker 2: You have to pick a side. That's the way wife works. Text line four one five two nine five KFTC. I'm out Jason Isbell.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: On Fridays, I listened to music instead of news on the way to work. I went Jason Isbell. He is William Faulkner with a guitar.
Speaker 1: As what he is? He is a liberal?
Speaker 2: Is well, he is Flannery O'Connor with a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars less Paul.
Speaker 1: Who I'd be?
Speaker 2: I have to have to like have a cast iron strap or something. I'd be afraid it would fall at what less.
Speaker 1: Paul is that he.
Speaker 2: Ed King the former guitar player from Leonard Skinner. He bought ed Kings lest Paul for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Chamny, Yeah, does he sit around all day?
Speaker 1: No? No, he plays it on stage. Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Any who Uh, there was a major Supreme Court decision yesterday, like major and it was nine to nothing.
Speaker 1: But supreme earthshaking decision.
Speaker 2: Yes. Two manchilds got into a Twitter war and it obscured the Supreme Court decision.
Speaker 1: So we'll have that for you coming up next segment. Who's reporting what? It's the lead story with Katie Green and Katie Let's do it. Well, we'll just start with that story ABC.
Speaker 3: Trump tells ABC that Musk has lost his mind and he's not particularly interested in talking to him, but they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna talk today.
Speaker 2: At least that's what the story was when I woke up and listen check Real Housewives of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're supposed to talk on the phone and work it out or something. I think it'll get worse I just think with their personalities, if they talk next day, give it a week or something, I think it'll get worse.
Speaker 3: From Breitbart dot Com, Musk's Xai chat bought Grock pushes back on Musk's claim that Trump is in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: You know, a number of people have made the point that, you know, you got to give credit to Elon that he allowed tweets from Trump bad mouthing.
Speaker 1: Him and his corporations on his platform. I mean, you know, good for him.
Speaker 3: From the New York Times, US adds one hundred and thirty nine thousand jobs in May, as hiring remained steadied despite tariff.
Speaker 4: Uncertainty, right even with the tariffs and all the you know, supposed to doom and gloom beat expectations, and Trump's approval ratings.
Speaker 2: Are up, which he mad mentioned yesterday about a thousand times. But uh yeah, he's back up in the mid to high forties. So I don't even know what to say. I think those of us who spend our lives pouring through the headlines and the news and the conflicts and the rest of it, we're at the risk of not seeing the world the way the average person going to work and barely paying attention to politics does correct.
Speaker 3: From the Wall Street Journal, Iran orders material from China for hundreds of ballistic missiles.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the axis of a holes go even further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rant's trying to beef up their defenses after being decimated, and we're just not doing anything for now in the wit cost negotiating them. China is going to help them, China.
Speaker 3: This one from page six Elon Musk's estranged trans child, Vivian to star in Rupe Paul Star's drag show.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, if you have fifty seven kids, statistically.
Speaker 1: One of them is going to be trains, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're in a drag show as a former boy current, Well, theer's still a boy. But okay, so I guess technically, from my point of view, that is a drag show because it is actually a boy.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, Biden only hand signed one pardon during final spree, and it was his most controversial.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that might make sense, which one's most controversial?
Speaker 1: Hunt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I could believe he sat there and signed that one.
Speaker 3: And finally, from the Babylon b judge determines Trump will get the nation on the weekdays, well, Musk will get every other week don and holidays.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 2: Again, major Supreme Court decision, such good news. Nine nothing slapping down were the dumbest ideas in modern American history. And we'll tell you about it because you probably didn't hear about it. All that's coming up.
Speaker 1: Lots of news today, Armstrong and Getty, So we'll tell you about.
Speaker 2: That big Supreme Court case which should have been the story of the day yesterday. But we all know what the story of the day was yesday. We'll tell you about that in just a couple of minutes. Indeed, a lot of great stuff to get to, but first let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week, well breaking news, the lassa raptor mounted border patrol agents.
Speaker 1: I think it's in beats big those whips of the week. I'm Strong and Getty show a disgusting a combination. We'll see how this little experiment goes, but I'm not optimistic. What I have decided to do is to follow my own compass.
Speaker 2: I don't make my kids go to school the last couple of days of school, I don't see the point.
Speaker 1: Is how to eat a banana.
Speaker 2: Now we don't pick it up and peel it like a primate.
Speaker 1: Instead, we use a knife and fork. In my target that used to have the pride section. It's now all USA day.
Speaker 3: Just a few hours later, Mom and Dad and little sister Gizmo together eating a fish.
Speaker 1: Nancy has a headache and requires treatment. I will need about an hour and a bottle of us A SPERMONTI.
Speaker 3: The biological male, shared the first place wins with both of her female born competitors. The travel Band is indeed back, and nothing will stop us from keeping America, saying.
Speaker 1: So here's a hell out of me. I've been knowing for forty years.
Speaker 2: Because I.
Speaker 1: Witnesses say Solomon was dressed like a gardener.
Speaker 2: Solomon brought eighteen Molotov cocktails to the park.
Speaker 1: He was about to use a makeshift flamethrower, and all I saw was someone on fire.
Speaker 2: Russia reeling from Ukraine's astonishing and unprecedented drone attacks more than forty aircraft ablaze.
Speaker 1: We also have stronger tactical solutions. Our operation Spider Web yesterday proved that I made it very clear. He said, we have no choice but to attack. Elon Musk and Donald Trump are going through a divorce.
Speaker 2: You know, I was like disappointed to see the massive spinning bow right.
Speaker 1: Great Elon Musk and I agree. I agree with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Elon and I had.
Speaker 1: A great relationship. I don't know well anymore. I was surprised.
Speaker 2: For generation. So I got the thumbs up from an old guy yesterday walking down the street in my cyber truck before the feud happened. I think he was an old guy who's a Republican. Are liberals gonna stop flipping me off in my cyber truck? Now? Yeah, the Republicans will, Yes, Republican, the Democrats, the Progressives are going to get high five you at stop lines.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're driving a Tesla. That's correct.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my lord, hot and cold running stupid. So jack was one hundred percent right. Gigantic earth shaking Supreme Court decision yesterday unanimous written by of all humans Katanji Brown Jackson said essentially, no, you don't have to climb any sort of high mountain of proof that you've been discriminated against just because you're a member of a majority group.
Speaker 1: Discrimination is discrimination. So if you're a white or a man or straight or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, that group gets all the breaks, discriminations, discrimination, if it's you or anybody else. And if I might depart on a tangent just for a minute or two, it's been very frustrating to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm especially sensitive to the fact that we conservative saying America have given away the battlefield of language over and over and over again. You have conservative news outlets at least formerly using the term gender affirming care, for instance, which is a wildly prejudicial term. Well, I have seen over and over again in coverage. For instance, here's the headline of the Wall Street Journal. A Supreme Court makes it easier to pursue reverse discrimination claims using the term reverse discrimination.
Speaker 1: It's just discrimination.
Speaker 2: And the ruling is basically saying there is no such thing as reverse disacriminated.
Speaker 1: That's what the ruling is nine. It is a distinction without a difference. Correct. Yeah, Wow, that's the effing point.
Speaker 2: How do you that's funny. I didn't see that. I didn't seek out that story. I was all Elon and Trump. I just wanted to see the fireworks. No reverse discrimination. The Justice has just said that whole concept is stupid. It doesn't make any sense. Nine nothing, including kV J. Who is to the left of Trotsky. This is the most heartening Supreme Court ruling I can remember in years. Title seven prohibits discrimination of the Civil Rights Act. I should say of nineteen sixty four. You know, it's funny. You don't want to be too hip for the room. Title seven of the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four. It was an enormous turning point in American history. It's sad prohibits discrimination because of an individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin or straight. No, it didn't blanking say that, of course it didn't. That would be of scene. That would further betrayed the principles that this country has founded on that we've worked hard and a bunch of people have died to try to perfect. So, yes, this is justice. It's it's wonderful as fabulous. Don't help the other side by twisting the language.
Speaker 1: So huge deal.
Speaker 2: That was very, very exciting and should have been the lead story yesterday. I can understand why it wasn't. Uh, with the whole Trump Elon thing exploding midday, which we're going to talk more about.
Speaker 1: Later in the a little explaining for one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, some of the punder tree around a Trump and Elon and all that sort of stuff, which has been interesting on Elon's own Twitter, which of course I assume would favor him.
Speaker 1: Oh are we gonna? Are we off on this? Because I wanted to make another point about the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say the majority of people by far are on Elon's side, but that's on his Twitter. But we'll get to more of the punditry coming up hour two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, now I'm intrigued, but I will not follow that up hour two.
Speaker 2: So here's why I think this is really really important on a different level than just fulfilling the nation's promise, as I was talking about, and that is it makes it infinitely clear, or it should to anyone paying attention, how little base of support there is for the bizarro where a white supremacist ibramex Kenny Robin DiAngelo systemic racism. Only white people can be racist because it's about power. It illustrates, how so clearly, how little.
Speaker 1: Support there is for that notion.
Speaker 2: It's that whole point of view which you pour people, especially in blue states, A lot of you became convinced most people think this and or I've got to toe the line because anybody who doesn't is getting fired.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes this crap.
Speaker 2: Except angry, vicious extremists who somehow held the reins of corporate America for a while, and certainly they still hold it in education. But they are on an island, those people and people with too many degrees, yes, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and you know, we received so many emails from people who you know, in blue states, especially in education, in industry, being forced to go to those gd pardon me, racial sensitivity trainings that were taught by Robin DiAngelo ibramex candy type because they were raking in millions and millions and millions of dollars right after George Floyd got dead, and everybody had to sit through it and say, yeah, I agree, I'm a racist because I'm white. Yeah, okay, all right, And it was humiliating and angering and everybody had to sit through it. When nine nothing, the Supreme Court said no, no, we're not running our country like that, So nine nothing. So what are the other ripples in the pond that come out from this this has got to have an effect on just the whole affirmative action idea, doesn't it. Yeah, it the whole affirmative action idea was like that weed that you hit with round up about four days ago. It was starting to it's starting to look pretty bad, but it's not dead yet.
Speaker 1: This will push it further down that road.
Speaker 2: I would think in college's, you know, favoring this group or that group to try to balance things out.
Speaker 1: All that stuff right and to me, and this is my jihad.
Speaker 2: The reason I think that's especial actually good is that will remove the temptation to try to right various wrongs.
Speaker 1: Way too late. So you've got inner city schools that suck. There's no school.
Speaker 2: Choice, the teachers' unions control them, no innovation is allowed, and these poor little kids of all races, but more black, brown kids whatever, they get no damn education. And then instead of doing the real, hard, honest reforms that we need to do, they try to fix it at the college level and just promote those kids up and.
Speaker 1: The problems are never solved.
Speaker 2: If you want more black kids to excel academically, you don't.
Speaker 1: Start when they apply to Brown University.
Speaker 2: So did this uphold the lower court ruling, or overturn a lower court.
Speaker 1: Ruling, overturn two lower court ruling.
Speaker 2: How were they so off tracked that the Supreme Court nine nothing, including some super left, said what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You can't fix discrimination with discrimination, right? That is something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope I'm not a judge. I would like to be, though, I'm very judgmental, which is really the key.
Speaker 1: Well that's the way I see. It's in the name. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I hope being overturned this completely loudly, unanimously is some sort of horrible humiliation for judges, because I would like to see them like drag nude through the streets like an episode a Game of Thrones with the lady ringing a shame bell.
Speaker 1: At least, yeah, let's say, at the very least, right, that's just we've got.
Speaker 2: There's got to be kiss incentives for bad behavior and rulings change. That's right, your honor. Here you go, how you're naked walking through the streets? T and F T and F to where's my rail? That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Did you go on the office and change feared? Did you go on the office and change shirts? During the commercials? I did.
Speaker 2: Is it because we were both wearing green T shirts and you just didn't think that was a good look or nobody.
Speaker 1: Can see it? And I didn't. I didn't like the way it looked like we're a team or something like that. No, I just didn't like the way it looked on me on the camera. We've got monitors looking at everybody.
Speaker 2: I didn't care for it either. It looks slubby, looked unprofessional. Okay, okay, I wear a suit every day. On the Friday, I dressed like a bum. Speaking of bums, there was a scary bum in the parking lot. As I walked from my car, I thought, you know, actually, why don't you go in and work and I'll just wander around the parking lot. It's a beautiful morning. Why am I going to work while you wander around the parking lot getting your tax dollars exactly Joe's mailbag next to a bunch of stuff. Say here, see all our news junkies. So I assume you know what Trump and Elon said to each other yesterday. Though an hour or two week can run through the highlights, but some of the analysis around it by different people I find pretty interesting. And you probably haven't heard that because you have normal life and you don't dig into this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Look forward to it. Our two, here's your.
Speaker 2: Freedom loving quote of the day from Francis Bacon, perhaps the most delicious English writer is a strange desire to seek power and to lose liberty, or to seek power over others and to lose power over a man's self. I think what he's trying to say is power is intoxicating and can make a monstraut of you. Do you like your Francis Bacon kind of limp or do you like it to stiff? You know, I realized this is a unique answer to that question. I like it always and I react to to crispy bacon and say, oh wow, it's krispy today. If it's kind of limp, it's like a nice, rare air bacon. I like it when I make a plate of bacon, and I do it a lot to have a kind of a combo. Some of them are stiff, some of them are a limp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind that at all. It's kind of you know, the viva vriata.
Speaker 2: I mean, everything is let's see drop us no bail bag at Armstrong and giddy dot com.
Speaker 1: I just think it.
Speaker 2: It's somebody I knew who for years would make bacon every morning and bring it to work in the purse. Three pieces of bacon.
Speaker 1: Wow. I like their style. Yeah, let's see. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 2: This is Kevin from beautiful Plastaville, California. He had big freedom, nold simple Jack Jack, you call it all right now that magas in full civil war. We need to know the official position of the A and G show. Are you guys team Trump or team Elan? There's no middle ground here, obviously. You await your announcement of a formal declaration of allegiance by the end of our one ooh, anyway, zero and too exactly. I love the idea that you have to pick a side because that's the way life is. Nothing is more comp complicated or deserves nuce rights.
Speaker 1: Who has time.
Speaker 2: Let's see Ian from Houston, Jack Joe, really is a good thing with Trump and Musk bickering like school children, that our world is at peace, budget is balanced, and our biggest problem is that the bullet trained from Houston to Los Angeles is just too damned fast.
Speaker 1: All right, I get your point. Ryan.
Speaker 2: Let's see Joel is quoting Shelley Hutton. I don't know Shelley, but she said concerning the end of the White House romance, it's like one big diaper blowout on a ten hour international flight and no spare diapers. You. I think Elon absolutely should have done everything he did up until the insults yesterday. The people are saying he should have kept his mouth shot about the big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 1: No, he shouldn't. Absolutely he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, if you're a fiscal conservative and you think that that's bad for the country, why the hell wouldn't you say it? Well, because it might hurt Trump? Okay, fine, Dave from South Carolina. Can we not spend the entire show today feeding the egos of these twots narcissists? I mean, I voted for DJT and Musk has a few good qualities, for sure, but both of their main goals seem to be who can get their names mentioned more often than the other on a daily basis. Neither one is our savior, even though both seem to think that they are. There's some plain talk from South Cakillac.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 2: Two of the most famous men, I mean, like the two most likely names to emerge from this period that will still be talked about one hundred years from now, like.
Speaker 1: Maybe more than any other. Two men I can think of.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is possible, one politically because God knows how all this ends, and the other scientifically. Let's see on the top of of men holding hands are right, which according to the New York Times, it was common in the nine eighteenth century early twentieth century for men to walk around holding hands and sit on each other's laps in the park, which I don't believe this is from r I worked for many years assisting a contemporary wet plate colodium photographer. Okay, it's the old timey photographic method. I can attest to the fact that throughout the nineteenth century it was not inappropriate to do so to hold hands. Specifically, the image below is typical of many images made during the American Civil War. I don't believe there's any connection whatsoever to homosexuality, just different stands. No, I don't, And it's a couple of fellas posing for an old timey photograph holding hands.
Speaker 1: But why haven't I seen more of that?
Speaker 2: If it was common or it comes up in a book, you know, I read lots of literature that's written that time, and I've never come across one. And you know, Jim and Eugene came walking down the road holding hands as they often did as good friends. I've never ever come across that. Yeah, I know, it is kind of surprising. Final note, This is from Zach the fighting Man. I can't remember. I think Zach's Army.
Speaker 1: Zack.
Speaker 2: If you're a marine, please don't send an angry email, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: But I love Zach.
Speaker 2: He writes a lot of great emails from the field where he's serving the country. He almost got scammed the other day. He got the hall from his home county saying, hey, you missed Jerry duty, there's a worn out for you. There's a fine oh. And it was so convincing he almost fell for it. And all the men in his unit made fun of him all day long, which is appropriate.
Speaker 1: I could have fallen for that one.
Speaker 2: I think that's a big one these days, folks, it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: You get the phone call it's a scammer.
Speaker 2: I had the cops come into my house one time because I hadn't paid a ticket. I have to tell that story.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it was horrifying scofflaw. We've got a lot in an hour or two.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Geeddy