Speaker 1: Let's get it to it, man, take it in true man, let's get it. There's a ton going on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, get the camera on the day.
Speaker 1: Right, player p day. You know what I'm saying. Right, your players got to put on that universe National Player Day. You know what I'm saying. Feel it's National Player Day. Feeling you're going going keep going right, sign a couple of contracts today, you know what I'm saying. Close closed, I'm going to date today. You're bringing flowers. You're like you might this the outfit. You bring flowers right here? Boy? You sure with a gift right here? You like old school? That's old school. I'm just saying we old school.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: You know I'm gonna send a heart on Instagram. Oh come on, man, heart, that's like sending flowers. Now send the digital flower. Then I'm gonna do it that way then, you know, man? Right, we romantic? Man? You know what I'm saying. Flower here you go right shuit down door. Look, the hardest is like flowers, because think about this. Think about when you follow somebody ooh ooh, that's like breaking up with something on it like that. I know you ain't see it. I'm trying to get you. I'm trying to cool. I'm cool on that though, I'm no. I know that's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's for you though, you're good player, P you got it player, P.
Speaker 1: Right baby, right, let's get into it. Wasn't going on?
Speaker 4: Pe, I gotta ask before we even get into it. Nate, you watched The Big Fellas last night?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I do?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I gotta say this. You know what I do not like about when it co competition? You know one one element that's missing from I think this era from like Yester your eras.
Speaker 1: What's it's that competitive energy. I don't want to shake your hand. I might not I might be staring at you the whole time. It was an energy of brain boxing. And this is what I want to say too about not just trash talking, but presence. Bro.
Speaker 4: When when you played another Motherfucker that was like that, Bro, the first thing y'all felt was the presence of each other. You really get inside of each other up. I get to really see if you really that big or yeah he tall?
Speaker 1: Damn. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: That element is out I think so, because you know what, now I'll see Greek and Tatum hugg at the end of the game, I'll see I'll see uh, I'll see Joe Ellen Joker.
Speaker 1: Go to hey, man, you're the best. It wasn't none of that ship when.
Speaker 4: I played She and She a real friend, You a real friend. When I played y'all bro like each other. Lord, I'm I'm just saying, Lord, I won't tell you here butt of me. I'm with it, man, true story.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm going like this.
Speaker 4: I came in here on one Bro. I'm playing pep pills. This is my real friend, Chauncey Bella Tolo. I can go through my real friends like in the league.
Speaker 1: I'm playing Paul of them. I'm having a decent game. Man, I'm fatigue, man, my dog man shut out the batman. Man, but we going at it. I'm having a good game.
Speaker 5: I look at him, I get that ant want Nigga can't hold me, Nigga, Man. He looked around and say, Man, what let's roll with y'all. Nigga hit bothering me. I looked at he was like, Nigga, ain't gonna be punking us like you like this out here.
Speaker 1: Nigga having looked and I was like, man and out here, remember that that element.
Speaker 4: Hold on that element. No, no, no, there was no way I would adapt to me after whatever, even if he killed me.
Speaker 1: I killed him. She everybody well up. Everybody knew what it was. Everybody knew what it was. I ain't shaking him. I ain't shaking his hand. I ain't I ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 4: And that element was a real element, that real element, That real element was a real man.
Speaker 1: Listen, give her take and you guarded each other. That's what I'm saying. You and that and that and that used.
Speaker 4: To really fierce me off because they would put David Robinson, they would put another you know what I'm saying, and then I'll say that, oh man, you run it from it, run it from it.
Speaker 1: Don't run from it nothing. They want to see these twenty ones get it up. Man, I woulda shoot that.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying, Lord, that was a real that was a real mind fuck. Because you know what I would also do in that matchup. If I saw you want to bringing the same energy, I start building that doubt. Ooh, that left hand they wear it, need to talk in your left hand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take talking. Bro.
Speaker 4: I would talk you out of your game. And that's when I knew all these cats ain't strong. Guy here, this is my and this is my advantage. Every night. It wasn't no trash talking. It was to build your doubt and get you to not believe in yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, ma'am.
Speaker 4: That was a real thing. That competitive energy is not there today. If I know you came in you showed me love, I might not even show you some love.
Speaker 1: Battler. Yeah, I got here because that he's into it.
Speaker 4: You know, you catch the ball, you'll feel you. Man, Joe, I'm saying that I'll use that against him. Oh yeah, he'sh jittery.
Speaker 1: I may ask for of a friendly league right now. I mean I lift at that game.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about thought. I'm talking about the the mind, the mind, the mind game that goes with it. That you know you you you you scrapped with Cole, You squarelled with.
Speaker 1: T mac bro. I know you. It ain't know what's up. It's a cool right then you you win it.
Speaker 2: You win it because you locked in.
Speaker 1: You don't want to show that weakness in there, because I mean, especially Cole, he better not see that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Especially that element. It's not all games. It's too much. Hey, what's up man? Good game?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool cool.
Speaker 4: I saw Anthony Edwards after the Celtics game when they got beat and double in overtime.
Speaker 1: Bro, he stormed off like fuck this, I'm out. He like, fucked that? Ain't that? He cut the fuck out of that? You know what I'm thinking. I saw that. You know what I'm thinking too. It wasn't like that when my last years. But when did they start after the game win? I lost? You know, like like AAU or high school where you know, you line up and you you that when they start doing that. So this is my theory on cause that's when we only did that in the playoffs on him at the end of a series. Hit me out.
Speaker 4: Soon as this younger came in, all the young you know, this young group every I know your dad, your dad know me, I know your mom, I know your sister. It's it's about fifty kids. Know you see that one picture when they got d Russell. I think they got like millshot. They got like a group of kids that are in the league now.
Speaker 1: But it was like, yeah you saw that. Lord.
Speaker 4: All of them know each other. So in that interaction, it's hard for somebody to go up to. It's hard to joy to go up to Zion and be pointing in his face like here on some games and shit, nigga, I know you, I know your gas set right over that. That's a hard banterer. So now I think the competition now p is just skill.
Speaker 1: I hit you with it. I did the day. Yeah, that's that's the new. Can you make these shots like this? Can you? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's why I think they labeling this era more skilled because of the difficulty of shots that these kids are making. People at home, just giving y'all a little taste to two double crossover step back left on the scale of one to ten, ten being what the fuck is like a fifteen? Go home, all you niggas who are watching us women too. The women practice this move one jobbo crossover step over once, not twice, once and shoot it.
Speaker 1: I want you to shoot tens, see what you make and then do it with Yeah, do it your time, bro. These niggas are coming down two jobbles, heat in your ass and then doing a triple. It's not a double step back, going left or mix.
Speaker 4: So the level of shot making these days is on a crazy level.
Speaker 1: Like half these.
Speaker 4: Kids taking these shots ten years ago couldn't even play because that was label a horrendous shot.
Speaker 1: Shot. You hear me, I'm noticing in the pick and rolls now, Pete, I'm in the pick and roll. Right after I get off, I cut the angle. I'll shoot this right. That was a horrible shot. That's the shot. Now, you might your teammates might look and be like, bro, what was that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What like?
Speaker 1: We played defense but for twenty three seconds and you come down and shoot this bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm saying so now, and you're gonna get looked at like that.
Speaker 4: You know why because the ref might call us when I cut you and you try to get it anyway. If you hit me at any point, pe and I sell it, bab, that's the shot. That's why you gotta be already a shot, because if I hate the consistency of the referee from putting it down or already a shot, I cannot stand that. I came on here with it today. I watched a ton of ball. I watched my games all lost.
Speaker 1: Man, get the Lion's good shot to the Lions. They saved me a little bit, But yeah, it was tough. Week for the boy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, we're in here playing p in here. Let's get it short and yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the halfway of the season, due season awards, So let's.
Speaker 2: Start with the n v C right now.
Speaker 1: Who's your m v P for that first half of the season right now?
Speaker 2: Man, I know this might rub some people the wrong way.
Speaker 1: How you basic?
Speaker 2: He may not be the popular opinion.
Speaker 4: No pe, but how you basing it? Tell me how you I'm basing off?
Speaker 1: First, you know, you're basing it off your performance, individual performance of course, and how your team is and your impact on winning.
Speaker 2: So when I look at that and.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, yeah, you got some dominant players out there, that's like gonna be in a conversation. But for me right now, shake gilgis right now. I mean I did not coming into this season. When we talked before the season, we say, okay, Oklahoma gonna be good. But I didn't know at this point that they was gonna be fighting for first place at this point in the season, you know what I'm saying. And the numbers dude putting up and the fluidity that he played with, I mean, he's just calm, he cool. I mean he didn had some big games against all the top players. You know, he ain't shying away from guard. He ain't shying away from none of that. You know. He taking some l's, but he giving out a lot of work. So for me, just based on Oklahoma City, was it in my range of being a top two or three seed before the season and he having him there and it looked like they gonna be there to stay. They look like they got some consistency with the way they play and how he's galvanized the team and the way they move the ball.
Speaker 2: Dog, I gotta say, he MIAMVP right now? What you what you think?
Speaker 1: So what you said that you know?
Speaker 4: Before I even mention who who I like, I just want to say that I don't think that Tatum gets enough press. I think that he's playing unbelievable basketball with the team that he's on right, no doubt, and to be able to have numbers like he has with the team he's on, he says a lot right to do and he doesn't get enough press or praise. He's having a crazy year. Kawhi came on late right, same shit. He the influence and just watching on that team what he's doing for that team. Right then I point out what what and B and B went a whole fucking month and a half. An average man, This motherfucker's averaged in thirty five and he he was the difference in than winning against Denver. So Halliburton his influence on that team. If haliburnon don't play man, Indiana looks totally different. They don't even look like the same will Or He's the new Jason Kid. Me me I Jason Kidd was coming and just affect the whole game with Halliburn's like that.
Speaker 1: So when I am more like Steve Nash because he could shoot it, Uh what JK get his fish said? You know j K stopped. You know y'all got to doing that?
Speaker 2: What kid though?
Speaker 1: Which one Jersey Jersey Jersey j K? Who was like.
Speaker 4: He was on that Phoenix J Kid, Blonde J Kid, Dallas J Kid he was, he was like the Dallas.
Speaker 1: J Kid was more role players. I'm talking about President j K came in there. He was just the look like magic. You know what I'm saying. Halliburton has that kind of effect.
Speaker 4: But another kid that don't get the don't get the press to me man Anthony Airworths, Bro, Anthony Atwards, and he's my pick for MVP. Truly hit me out.
Speaker 1: Oo.
Speaker 4: You know why this is what I'm shilling, Big Fellow. When I talked to Big Fella, or you got a closer, You got a closer. You got a nigga who ain't running from no pressure. He won't the shot, and he can get y'all into He can get y'all in the in the foules early, he can make plays, he can play off, he.
Speaker 1: Can play on. Bro. You need a nigga like Anthony Edwards. Bro, where you're going to get four five stars when you Superman. You looking at the three goddamn villains, Bro, you.
Speaker 4: Need an Anthony Edwards. He's helping Cat. He's helping Cat, pushing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Bro. The number one in defense, Yeah, you ain't number one in defense, and they figured out that twin Towers. Shit you hear me? So I feel like him and Tatum asked the number one teams in the league. Brother, don't get enough press, Bro. He he avers like twenty seven for a whole damn near three weeks and then he had like a two three games where he was you know what I'm saying, and then that's what we did.
Speaker 4: That's what they can't Bro. That Bro to keep going. And I know how this MVP shit go every night. It's on you. I get it, you got a responsibility, but you got the engine, you got the vision. He's driving. More importantly, he's driving that team.
Speaker 1: Pete t don't even look demean Bro. They are taking on his demeanor like it or not.
Speaker 4: And Minnesota is a tough place to get a win right now, I'm talking about bro, Bro, So Anthony Edwards is my pig for MVP.
Speaker 1: This curs out there right now. You're gonna have to take the skywalks and I don't get a win in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: And I'm just saying that Mike Conley is driving this joint. You got slow more, you got so many pieces in there. They are all committed to playing defense so much that Rudy Go there might make the All Star team.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm just throwing it out there. I'm just saying it. I'm not saying deserve me, none of that. I'm just saying that when your team plays like this, Bro, they was damn near eleven fifteen to.
Speaker 2: Twenty press either.
Speaker 4: They didn't get no press That's what I'm saying, Bro, That's what I'm saying. It's so heavy with all this other ship in these bigger cities, Bro, Anthony else, I got you, Bro, Bro, you you are killing.
Speaker 1: You are the closure of the league, shay Gilchris is rugging out of control, and I love it. I love it. I gotta give it up. Bro, he got a control.
Speaker 4: So I'm going, Anthony Ewis, but I'm with you, bro, right next, right next.
Speaker 1: But then I got they both fit to say all because I didn't see Minnesota no at this stage being where they are.
Speaker 2: Bro, I called it, you said, I said that he's working.
Speaker 1: Man. I saw him in I saw him in US. Say, but you know the sewing, Yeah, chilling and Mi.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 4: Well he man, he was in that going and and every day I followed it. He was getting shots and then he was doing workouts. And I'm watching the steam that he's going on, the watch this, watch, Watch what kind of year he had? He had something that was bothering him?
Speaker 1: Straight up, it looked like he had looked like something was bothering up, like maybe playing on USA and Kirby in there not picking the fat. Something was bothered with him that's the way. That's the way he so that's not carried over into the season. That's what That's what I see from him and what I love about it. He's a closer Pete. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What I love about the Maxi, Joe elmb both of those are closers. What I love about Luke and Kyrie, They're both closer, Shae Gilcris is becoming a closer. The boy check is getting confidence from all. He's a damn close.
Speaker 1: You can't leave him film, bro, Bro, So you know in saying all this ticket and I'm listening to you and I'm and I'm you know, with my with my pick, the league is turned upside down right now. No, no, no, I was gonna ask you, do you think that the MVP is gonna be a guard this year versus the bigs? But the big but the big crazy bigs is crazy. You still got Giannis, Embiid and Joker. But look, we ain't saying nothing about Curry, the rant Lebron that's telling you the leagues is flipped over him. Bro.
Speaker 6: The shifting, it's shifting, man. We shifted cruise shift. You see it cruising in the world. Man, you're here stick shift Bro, we look killing you.
Speaker 1: Bro. Early, we ain't got the Rent Curry on Lebron in these conversations right now with shifting, Bro, the league is shifting right there.
Speaker 4: So fast the waves, Bro, it's the wave over that that that wave.
Speaker 1: We're the next wave.
Speaker 4: These teams are winning, their teams are winning. Yeah, that's what's making the difference.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Damn, We're about to be at the end of the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, it's gonna be It's gonna be sad to see the great k d the great Steph Curry and the great Lebron James all come off. It's gonna yeah, you know, it's gonna be dope too, because you know we got.
Speaker 1: We ain't even talked about the Lamelos and the Sions, and they ain't even got you know what I'm saying, the gods, You feel me, Bro, it's a whole nother wave of getting ready. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: How do we base the Rookie of the Year Now? You can't go by the teams? So it's most of these.
Speaker 1: Teams all bad the years about them, numbers about them, numbers right and popularity right here? Yeah, it already know it ain't about the like your team influences a small piece in that it's more ivy. He give his heart peak. But think about there. I'm saying this, the kid in that kid in Miami. Man, he's in the thick. He's in the thick. He on defense. Couse, they give him the ball at the end of the game. That's major.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Bro, I do not like the rookie of the Year because when you got a guy like that impacting a team like Miami, Miami is Miami has climbed the ranks since week since we chatted, they climb. He's reason Jimmy Butler's been out majority this whole time. The rookie has been Damnar not caring him, but he's been a big part of why they win.
Speaker 1: That's gotta go in there, man, Let's got to go in there. You know what I'm saying, Busy, I love Haimile. You're feeling that though I'm be playing on Miami. You know I love Haymi. You know what I'm saying, and what he's doing should not go unnoticed. That's what I'm saying, because not only is he put them numbers in winning, it's impacting so but you know, over the years, the Rookie of the Year ain't really.
Speaker 2: Been about numbers. I mean, I ain't been about winning.
Speaker 1: You know, it's only a few rookies who come in and not only impact winning, but also had the stats with it. You know, it's few because most of the time the top rookies is going to bad teams, you know. So, but so they get more shots. They highlighted, they highlighted, you know, so they're gonna have more of an opportunity.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's fortunately that honey, he's probably like the fifth or sixth option on that team. You know what I'm saying, Fourth, you got you got Bam Jimmy Jammy, Jimmy Bam, Tyler Tyler, then him then you might, right, Duncan Robinson he fall in that fourth kund of kind of catch.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, bro Duncle Robinson ain't doing what he is my point, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not discounting what we're seeing this historic year that weinby is having. I mean, it's only a few rookies that come in average and twenty and ten. We have to date back to I have to look it up Blake Griffin was the last rookie to average twenty and ten. I mean, he give you two or three blocks. I mean, maybe he's not impacting winning, But for you to come into the league with no experience as a rookie and be out here with ticket, you know how hard it is to get twenty and ten. You got a mature into that. You know what I'm saying. You grew into that. So when that was a nightly normal, But to come in and do that out the jump came from a league though, pete.
Speaker 2: League, that league, that league.
Speaker 1: One high school is what I'm saying. It wasn't that league wasn't all that though I didn't say it was.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you you in a professional league as a professional league is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all I'm saying. And but a lot of kids is playing professional leagues now in the league. They coming out of high school going to the G league. And I'm just saying, different league is G league and saying he was more prepared coming in. He was a lot more polished the kid that's coming you know what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. A lot a lot of those kids coming from them leagues are a lot more polished than college kids. Bro. Yeah, but they play these leagues like at thirteen years old, remember Ricky Ricky Rubio was playing against Melo.
Speaker 4: Got better, Bro, Melow went to Australia and got better out of that league. I'm saying that that league is, to me, might be better than college because it's professional.
Speaker 1: You're dealing with grown men in there. But this is what we're seeing them leagues. Them guys start at thirteen now twelve thirteen, they playing professional. So what I'm saying they ahead of the American players now are because they playing pro longer. So now when you look at the league, who's the top players player European players because they start professional at a younger age now, So what you're starting to see more American players is like, shit, I'm gonna get my son in these workouts. We're gonna pull them out of school, you know. They they starting to train the kids in America now like that to where you wake up, you go to the gym, the first thing, you do workouts, you get your shots up, then you go to class, then you come back to the gym. They having programs like that, now I'm seeing in America it's not a professional league beause you're playing against high school Because in Europe you're playing it from thirteen years old all the way up to thirty years old, thirty plus years old.
Speaker 2: You're playing against grown.
Speaker 1: Men and his practices and that practice playing you practiced every day. See, that's the difference. Right now, they practice more, kids play more here. They don't practice exactly, teaching and none of that. Right that's why the IQ is so high with the European players. It's so high, and that's why you can see a winby coming here and be more advanced. You know what I'm saying, It could possibly be in the All Star Game in this first year. It's crazy because the European players are coming in more advanced simply for that reason.
Speaker 2: They practicing more.
Speaker 1: They're playing professional at an earlier age, and they've caught up to the Americans. Who got who you got? Winbin Young hands down, I like shit, I like Vasquaz, but you can't deny the impact.
Speaker 4: Winby is Gilly and it's and it's gonna be really hard. You know what, dog I had checked, I'm picking checking new Rookie of the Year and I'm only saying it because his team is winning. You're saying that, saying when it ain't gonna be impact, folks gonna go to the or. And then two, when you watch the Spurs while you watching the Spurs, I'm only watching the Spurs because of when First, I hate to say that, I love pop shot the pop, but you know I ain't no Spurs.
Speaker 1: Fan, you notice, So, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I've watched the Spurs because a big fella, and big fella brings a show every night.
Speaker 2: Man, he doing stuff that I can't believe.
Speaker 4: He's impacting the game on the way that we're talking about that wave. Bro, when you when you come in and you start doing shit that none of us are the whole fraternity ain't seen, that's when that's that's when you start.
Speaker 1: Putting your print on the lead. Bro. Shit, that's a good call, Bro, that's a good argument too. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: What is the odds on winby winning it versus check and versus vast cast?
Speaker 1: Do we have that Chit is.
Speaker 8: Leading slight favorite like minus and then Wenby's like plus one twenty five, and then it's.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be hard for Chet to get it based on the way the league moving. I hope they don't pendle.
Speaker 4: You know another thing that Winby is doing that all these other young kids. He playing by himself. We men don't have a Jimmy Butler. He don't have a bam. He don't have a You don't have a chain, you don't have.
Speaker 2: A don't have a point guard.
Speaker 4: Man, don't do that because Forsill don't do that. Versille plays for doing that. Dog, he's a real niggas that play the game.
Speaker 1: Bro. Bro, all the journalists out here, stop disrespecting football players and their positions. In basketball players and every athlete. Don't say if nigga play the point guard. Goddamn it, he's the point guard. Oh man, do they need a traditional point guard? You can say something, but for Sill, he's the point. Bro. If they can curate. I see what veterans.
Speaker 4: They do, and they need to be some some real like character veterans because I see what Santonio. San Antonio's back to that that you rong.
Speaker 1: To see the new formula now because you all, you gotta you get this young foundation. You gotta start surrounding them with veterans. I saw that having in Houston. Yeah, look that's turning around now. So when you get that good young foundation that you could work with, you weed them out and say who gonna be here?
Speaker 2: Who not there? You add the veterans, that's the former land.
Speaker 1: Look like Trey Jones down there, Trey Jones was still with the Spurs. Man, where is my dog? From the shooting motherfucker from uh the New Jersey. Patty Mills. What Patty Mills a man?
Speaker 4: Patty Mills need to be in Phoenix, Sons and you watching Jay Jones, Man, go get Patty Mills.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm saying. I thought Trey Jones wouldn't. I don't know nothing. I'm watching the games and.
Speaker 2: I just seem right, Patty Mills and that Patty.
Speaker 4: Mills need to be starting somewhere in our league.
Speaker 1: Bro. He likes.
Speaker 2: Like that Veterans.
Speaker 1: Spurs got a health They had to be dope.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They gotta find a way to get him back over there because he could just be a mentor, like, look at this is what's ears basketball is about. You know, that's what they need. Once they start seeing what they got. Right now, they're seeing what they got and once they figure out they got. You gotta sprinklem some veterans in there and then see see where it can take.
Speaker 4: You let mask all this everybody in here. Bro, going back to the All Star Game, do you take two more All Stars?
Speaker 1: Do you add more guys?
Speaker 2: To think you gotta put fifteen?
Speaker 1: You gotta put them there six. I think you need fifteen on. I think you need fifteen thirty All Stars if you can put fifteen men twelve twelve. But if you got if every team in the league got a fifteen man roster, why don't the All Star Team point? It needs it?
Speaker 4: It needs it because you know what's crazy, We're gonna have some real dudes missed every year.
Speaker 1: But if every the rule on every team, you can keep fifteen players, So why the All Star Team can't get fifteen?
Speaker 8: Like Trey Young is top ten and scoring and second in assists, and there's a chance.
Speaker 1: He might not be a No, he's an All Star.
Speaker 4: There's a chance it's gonna I'm just saying it's like Brunton. Brunton is having a fucking incredible year. Like, Bro, you're gonna have to take You're gonna have to take more players.
Speaker 2: I think it should be fifteen.
Speaker 1: It's gonna definitely have to be fifteen and two.
Speaker 4: I think just me, bro, you know we all culture, right bro, man licensed to fucking uh all star jerseys out.
Speaker 1: Let's supreme do a fucking jersey. Man, Let motherfucking uh. Let let let us go out like ELV. The jerseys is something. Nah, the jersey should be see the collapse. Listen. This is a dope idea. Y'all can have us for this free game.
Speaker 4: It's all good, But the way we're going with tokenization, bro, if the league thought like this, those fifteen, those fifteen jerseys, right, bro, you go get LV because y'all a partner already. They're making the trophy and shit, LV, man, let LV do the East fucking Supreme, somebody do the West. You know you pick them out right, they do those jerseys on the bottom, it's gonna say where it was, commemorating and all that tokenization is the future of everything.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 4: Now you get fans to not only tap into this invest what tokenization looking it up?
Speaker 2: No, No, you said where it was?
Speaker 1: What commemorated, commemorated telling you, telling you that this is an Indianapolis classic classic p BNP.
Speaker 4: I thought you was playing Peter that I thought you was playing Peter.
Speaker 1: You go, so I listened to you. Listen, it's a big bro. You's trying to kick the riddle off.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So in the commemoration of the of the jersey's, like I was going and saying, I'm just saying you would, Yeah, definitely definitely wanted.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. If it went over, you definitely wanted.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying tokenization is the future, and I think that with a platform like the All.
Speaker 1: Star Game, you could do those with those fifteen Yeah, yeah, I agree with you. That's creative. That'll make me want to buy a jersey.
Speaker 4: Now, none of that, but you give fans a chance to be invested with you, you know what I mean, People that just who voted for you would love to be able to be a part of that whole thing. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's where everything is going. Anyways, watch all that ship. Yeah, free game, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: And the All Star Game just needs to be in Vegas every year.
Speaker 1: That's it needs to be in a warmer climate. NBA.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to go to some of these dead ass cities.
Speaker 1: It's been in this Vegas La every year. Yeah, we need to go to a fun city where you can go in this multiple things to do and see. People are going for Bay.
Speaker 2: I ain't really excited to fly to.
Speaker 4: Uh, you're excited, but it's in the Annapolis.
Speaker 1: You think of All Star Weekend, you think about okay, venues and and parties and events and pop ups you know and I don't really see.
Speaker 2: And restaurants you know, and good hotels.
Speaker 1: You know. I think that's what All Star Weekends should always be about. And there's only a few places that can give you all of those things. But I get it, you know, the revenue and the city makes the money. But something's got to change.
Speaker 4: Well, think about what All Star does too, p It actually activates that city, activates that say from the time they launch and say that that city is gonna be it. It's in a ship race, tickets, venues, people having parties, companies coming in and doing pop ups, just like you just said. So now if you're Indianapolis, you open new restaurants, you open new hooker lambs, you open new new clubs.
Speaker 1: This is when you get it off.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna launch something you launch it on the way, you're gonna have a wave of people in your city. And you can get it off with diverse taste. That's another thing you gotta have. You gotta be diverse today. The same old going outside smoking on side of the ship.
Speaker 2: But you can't just come up with something.
Speaker 1: You can't just turn Indiana to all of a sudden in New York saying that you turn it Indiandiana.
Speaker 4: You get people in Indiana experience y'all in Indiana, y'all in that town. God damn it, this is what we're doing. Mike Kepsontown boone. Think about this, you know, you activate the city.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. Like somebody come up to you and you don't have no clue and they say, like, all right, ticket, you're going to all Stars in Indiana?
Speaker 2: You really ain't You Like.
Speaker 1: Ah, I ain't gonna catch that one. I ain't gonna catch that one. But yeah, yeah, yes in Vegas. Yeah, we're gonna have to offer you know what I'm saying different, Let's do it in London one year. That's fire. I might go to that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to London.
Speaker 1: A world game, Yes, if we're a world game once we expanded. Let's take the All Star Game to London. Let's take the All Star Game to Hong Kong, Let's take the All Star Game to Australia. That arrist if we really a world game and we giving our world championship trophies, let the world see the All Star Game at least.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so on that note, I got to ask you this one.
Speaker 1: At what point or we're gonna take the winner of the Spanish League or the Tel Aviv League, or the winner of the Agent League or the China League and play tournament win? Are we going to play a world tournament, a world tournament, world tournament? One game? One, one game the top you get the top world top FOURBA champion facts, you pull the champs.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Let's put them all together and you do it one one team knockout and then you get to pick a rep from one league.
Speaker 1: So you got one. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What rules you're playing though?
Speaker 4: You're playing Uh, you're playing Olympic.
Speaker 1: Rules because you know you can knock the ball off. Yeah, it's a world game. Just like I think another thing, the NBA should change the rules. They should widen the key. They should go to European rules. You should be at a knock. Why why not they play like that America? That's not America America. But if we're gonna be playing against the world, okay, outside of outside of America, if we over here, why we don't play if this is America because we're America. If this is an American American do we play like that in Olympics rules? We played the Olympics the World games called an American games. Now listen, bro, we transition the universal. The Olympics is in America. We play American rules or European rules. Say it again. If the Olympics are in America, do we play American rules basketball or European rules? Play?
Speaker 2: Is the Olympics always European rules.
Speaker 1: The Olympics is the world rules. It's called world so that whenever you know to change our rules to that, ain't like we got to play anyway, No, bro laying out, Bro, that's a that's a European style. That not America. Now, NBA is European style player, It's not, Yes, it is. It's got parts that look all the big shoot threes. Yes, keep going. One of the biggs posts all growth, all the biscus pass all driples, just like the European bigs always could do that. Yes, guess what we looking like a European all the stars in the League of European the top tier, not off, not off. I get it.
Speaker 4: I hear your argument, but not all. And if you do a bad thing, I didn say it was a good.
Speaker 1: Bad You didn't say that. You asking the question.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to answer it in the real time that you've given it all right, and I say this that say, the American game is distinguished by just that the fact that you can't knock it off through a world game.
Speaker 2: So it should be one World rules.
Speaker 1: That should change college listen, lords should have it one one in America. You're not gonna play world rules. You're in America.
Speaker 4: They got the whole We got rules that we played right here. So outside of that, it is called the world So.
Speaker 1: Now if we play this World games against they champions, so we will have that world rules.
Speaker 2: So they gonna have that.
Speaker 1: Bad everybody's got the same. I can knock it off through them, just like you can knock it off that. We ain't taught that shit world game with the Olympics. You was when they was doing the knocking that ship. Man, first time I seen it, Oh shit, I forgot you can do that exactly. Okay, you ain't take a second and take a second as soon as I figured exactly crash that ship.
Speaker 2: So long to just implement that.
Speaker 4: Now, I ain't feeling that. I don't like that wild lady ship and its European. Bro to say to pull up at the part play right here saying something not all that other ship that's in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think I dropped up, Mino mono. Let me see if I can stop you flipping around. That's basketball, oh flypping. I'm saying, just the the European game, flopping from your move the lines.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying the lines around.
Speaker 4: You ain't trying to hear this now, flopping, no doubt, fact that fucked our whole game up.
Speaker 1: Man. I heard Lucas say it's it's tougher to play in Europe than it is in the league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coach, coach, the reps they don't call foul over there. They do call foules, it's just selective files.
Speaker 1: I heard a number of players say that, bro, European, I mean, world play is a lot more physical.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, and they let and they let. Listen, you know what the love about it? Like if you know, defenders are the ones that's really over there, Pete. So when you hand checking, I can also, man, I can also be as aggressible offense as U al d. And that's what I love about it. If you're gonna let, if you're gonna let, usually the problem is the defenders beating up the offensive guy to the point where he can't even right. If you let me be just as aggressive as a defender, I'm win it.
Speaker 1: I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Don't call nothing in it cool now, it's now it's really playing through you know, you know you receive it.
Speaker 1: You you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I said national play that we're talking about with the European leagues and the A peer players coming there better. If we implement that rule, our American players will be better rules just the European style. I don't feel that, bro.
Speaker 2: So they go to right now, tougher than America.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that, bro. No, hell why not? What what what did you say? You said European players are tough, are tougher mentically? No, I ain't saying that. No, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That that's I mean, that's what it's starting to look like.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that. You can say looks could be deceiving also because what something really is and what it looks like could be two total different things. That's perception. What I'm saying is with all the I'm talking about straight up ball, Like when we see them in the gym and they playing at a Lifetime and we see all the stars playing in there, that's straight up basketball. Ain't no, ain't nobody flopping in there. Ain't nobody you know what I'm saying, Like, No, you're flopping about.
Speaker 1: We all about who we're gonna crossover, who we're gonna step at, who we're gonna get on the Instagram highlight right now. That's American basketball. I go to the gym right now and everybody shoot threes, and they got their cameraman there, and they looking for that that that that basketball move. This is what we seeing in AAU every time. Look, I'm seeing a kid six seven years old, he do step back in and out crossover three and he's like he he get this little dance all he you just you know what I'm saying, I don't think European players getting it off to it. You don't think they're doing that because they gotta swag like us. That's what I'm saying. Place of presidence culture, don't do that. Pee, I get it. You can say, I Q they play better.
Speaker 4: They flow better, but I'm gonna they tougher, tougher than what you're crazy have these have the Americans, I mean, have the European niggas. What was was nervous to play against American players?
Speaker 1: Not no more. I'm talking about what I know.
Speaker 4: That Luca gonna be the exception to the case because he's been playing since fourteen, bro dot matter, who the fuck. He's a lot more polish than a lot of those players. What I'm saying is he's the exception to the case. So he gonna come in with a different pedigree. Some of those guys is younger than him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He knows he's an o g coming in.
Speaker 4: You know, you got rookies, so you know when he came in, he came in with a Yeah, let me see what y'all really talking about, Like, let's see what's really good with the league. So yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I can't call them. I can't say they tougher. Hell no, I ain't saying no, No, I ain't saying that. I say they probably in the gym more than I Q whatever, they talk.
Speaker 1: More games different. I mean that.
Speaker 4: But when it comes straight up g and straight up get buckets, nah, hell no.
Speaker 2: Hell no, who in the league you saying it was like that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about American players, all right, give me your top five tough What you mean? See now we're going Americans tough as Americans.
Speaker 4: Like just to that's a big ass list because it's a tough players. What you mean tough? I don't understand what you mean. You mean like I'm talking about a motherfucker you plug?
Speaker 1: What dog on their shirt? Dog otum? Okay, Jimmy buck Man, it's a can't y'alls all right, it's man, every man. Listen, everybody gonna name a dog man Uh bron a d goddamn Kawhi uh uh. These are all dogs, Jaylen Brown, Brotherson Randough Uh dogs no Nigga no dogs. Van Fleet. Uh there's a difference. Hold on you. You want dogs, I'm gonna give you dog You talking someone saying dogs. I'm naming all dogs. I mean some of them your ass. Some of them libradoodles. Ain't no kids tripping you name some libry doodles tripping. You ain't naming no name some pit with Boone? Your ass? Dog a crunching with Boone?
Speaker 4: Your ass right now, Jaylen Brown will boon you, nigga, He'll flush you, He'll dunk your motherfucking ass. Tatum will put you in a mixed Nigga, Stop playing, not see nigga, Stop playing nigga. These are dogs, nigga, These are dogs.
Speaker 1: Whoa oh so? Now whoa big thing?
Speaker 2: You're walking straight up with some of them?
Speaker 1: Know you not know who who?
Speaker 2: You're walking like.
Speaker 1: A d Nigga ron at ninety nigga, keep sucking around, boy? Who else? Dogs? These are all dogs? Dogs? Dogs?
Speaker 2: What kind of dogs? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Dogs?
Speaker 4: You said dogs? Now you now you're doing all. We can't even get the goddamn show. God Lord, you keep going, they but them dogs?
Speaker 1: You asking for dogs? Them dogs? My dude, that's what I'm saying. Let's right, my bad war season? Right is it?
Speaker 4: We got about four five shows out at one. Look, yeah that that's real. That's a real conversation though.
Speaker 1: But they are dogs. Like what man season most improved player? Oh that's an easy one. Yeah, Nah, Halliburn is the most improved from last year? You're not. No, I love Halliburn. He not the most improved. He was an All Star last year. The most improved is Maxie. Nobody saw when James Harden left him turning himself into an All Star. He went from a role player? He was a role player? Is now he an All Star? You saw that comment about the Jayleen Jayleen Watson? What's his name?
Speaker 4: Out Williams? Is his name Williams? What's the kid in the ok? See Jayleen Willims, Jalen Willim, Jada? He might be most improved?
Speaker 1: Bro? Bro, Bro, you know I hate to do this now, just give me a second. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know what I watched when I watched the Clippers in the Oka, see bro, because that was an unbelievable game. Yeah yeah, Baul, guess what, Bro, you gotta have you gotta have a seven. You don't have to you not only do you have to have a one, two, three, but you gotta have a seven.
Speaker 1: Bro. Think about Denver. Denver got a strong s seven. Yeah, the Clippers got a strong six. Okay, see got a strong six. Bro. They got bro. Okay, see got like three names Isaiah, Joe Wallace. Bro, they got like three four guys.
Speaker 4: You won't know it that you'd be like, damn, he got he got seventeen, he got twenty. Bro, You're gonna have to have a seven now, Bro, You're gonna have to have a six strong six to be in the mix. Yeah, I'm watching Minnesota. Minnesota got like a scrappy six seven, and they're the difference. Those scrappier teams at the top. Pie are the ones playing defense. They're the ones leading the league right now. All those teams I just named are the tops of the league in defending you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: But no, but before the year, we would have never I would have never thought that, right, So I was like, Man, I'm holl that peebot man. Bro, you gotta have a solid six seventy to go deep into playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah for shure for show for show, right, show for show.
Speaker 1: Especially in the West. Yeah, the West, that is tricky, tricky, tricky. So you you got for most improved Maxie old player to All Star. But you don't make the All Star team and something up. That's what I'm saying. He might not Pete.
Speaker 2: No, he gonna make the All Stars.
Speaker 1: He might not Pete. Yeah, he's making them. He's making them. He's brunching Waller Burdon. You can't take Max. You gotta take MAXI though, Lord, he's not only Harden shoes. Hallo is getting there these field hardened shoes. You see what I'm saying. You thought when Harden left that they was gonna have a drop off. Man, I don't see much drop off. I didn't see much drop off. I didn't think he was gonna be a drop off.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't really look at it. I didn't think jas really Maxie coming in giving you twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I called it, Lord.
Speaker 4: I said he gonna get a fifty ball. I saw his engine when I saw his workout. Yeah yeah, I mean I saw his engine.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: But you didn't think all star Bro. I said he was gonna get a fifty ball. Ain't no regular players getting fifties in his lead.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. It's tough make all He might not make it. If Max, you don't make the All Star team.
Speaker 8: That's gonna be sadu from twenty points last season to twenty six this year.
Speaker 1: Max, I mean he that's gotta be the most point point differential from this year from from a player six points from a guy who averaged, from somebody who averaged at least fifteen that point differential to move it up six seven points. It's tough to do. That's tough. And you gotta consider that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everything and that, and not just in most improved, but this All Star ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gotta be an all he should.
Speaker 4: Man, But listen, I'm telling you from some of these teams, they're gonna have somebody man, Bam should make it right.
Speaker 1: Jimmy gonna make it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He gotta play. He got it. He was playing, yeah, put in Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you can't take you can't just take two off of everybody. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying it's gonna Something's need to get four in an You can't even do that, Pete. You got twelve that's a third of Celtics need four bro. Four Bro, it's only twelve spots. That's what they're gonna be a third.
Speaker 2: He got about six teams ain't gonna get nobody.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to say. In the East.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to say. If you do it like that, then mactual should make it. That's what I'm saying. But damn, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Got you ain't got one All star be a. I got no All Star on Charlotte. I ain't got no All Star. In Chicago, I ain't got no All Star. And maybe Orlando. Yeah, no, it's about five teams ain't getting All Star. Come on, now, you can't just get out on no All Stars in Toronto.
Speaker 8: All right, let's some potential, maybe clay.
Speaker 2: Man, what is I'm just saying, come on, you gotta reward.
Speaker 4: So with that, you said, take two from or take two from from other from those winning teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take two from from those four or five six winning teams. Gonna be gonna be the man at least two. Yeah, maye Orlando gets one. Polow's going Polow's definitely can put him in.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's in right, You can put him in right for sure. So that's me the top six. So nothing seven down gets in. Damn No, that seems like a monopoly A little bit.
Speaker 1: That seems rest of y'all ain't selling no jersey. We'll have to leave y'all at home. Nobody, you're getting return the return hand on return, he's gonna be off the stocks with the all star jersey.
Speaker 2: Put some of them in.
Speaker 4: What did you say the cracking award? Oh man, miss is and cracking the ward? Who you got just one.
Speaker 2: Man cracking the war? Going to league monk?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, elite monk to milite for the game, now, Lord, cracker man.
Speaker 2: He been killing don'kay with nobody saying.
Speaker 1: God damn who cracked for them? And for most improved too, Yeah, damn damn cracking the league monk man, Joe Shaye.
Speaker 4: Lord, listen, now he he giving niggas the mixed. Here's the here's the mid range king. If he get by you, boy, he got a mixed left or right. I saw him the other night. I think he ended out. He ended out and he rode.
Speaker 1: He became a superstar last year. Last year he became a He's just he his first team. So we can't pick nobody that you're right, you're right, but he is cracking doubt about no no, no, Jaylen Washington, Jayleen Wi all right, rack alright. He cracked.
Speaker 2: He like he got the one.
Speaker 1: And and go to him. They're getting to him and be like, yeah, go ahead, J dubb is getting money. Shout to JDub Man. I like him a lot. Like he cracking, cracking. I like him.
Speaker 2: He cracking, cracking.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know we want to get a pig one. Yeah, he cracking, Yeah, he cracking. I get that to you. You never mentioned the Terry Scary Terry. Oh yeah, scary Terry never scared. I fun with scared. I was never scary.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He a bucket, a walking bucket. As soon as he coming to gym, cracking, no warm up, straight straight out the car, no, no stretch.
Speaker 8: The next thing I want to ask you guys about a team we haven't really talked about this season is the Utah Jazz. Over the last twenty games sixteen and four. Uh Lard Martin is playing like an All star.
Speaker 1: Cracking. He cracking. Yeah, he cracking, Yeah, yeah cracking our star last year. Clarkson cracking, cracking.
Speaker 2: The fourth quarter King he cracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah he stayed cracking though, h yeah, yeah he stayed cracking.
Speaker 2: It ain't not surprising that so.
Speaker 7: Trade and gets a ton of picks.
Speaker 1: Cracking I'm.
Speaker 3: Cracking.
Speaker 1: He got you talk crack. He gotta crack it. You gotta crack. He right at home, playing golf, seeing the in laws, everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So my question to you guys is are they buyers or sellers? At the deadlights?
Speaker 8: They have a ton of first round picks over the next few years, So what.
Speaker 1: Do they do?
Speaker 4: So if I'm Utah Man, real ship. First off, they came out of the blue and hit hit everybody in the nose. Sexton cracking, cracking, he is cracking, right. I actually love the DNA of this team. I wouldn't build with it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I would, I would.
Speaker 4: I would continue to just add pieces they don't have, like your vet Vet. I hate that they got through the left handed Australian what's my dog named?
Speaker 1: Down the Lando Ingles.
Speaker 4: I hate that they because you know why, Ingles came from that culture with Boozer, and you know what I'm saying, you had these young guys coming in, they rebuild. The rebuilding is working. They got a real star with marketing. It like it's going. So I would just add some some veteran leadership, but I would leave this team exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Them grow a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they gonna get better as they grow, will become uh into his own ye and looking like he's gonna be an All star caller player for for years to come. Uh yeah. Just keep developing with that group, uh and see where it goes. And then if you've got an opportunity to land a superstar or vent that can come in there and help y'all, you know, get to the next level, you do that. But right now with them, I'm gonna wait and see move.
Speaker 4: Straight up and then in the summer. Now you you not went through this, you know, went through the season. The summer gets here, you know exactly what you're looking for, and you haven't given up anything with them.
Speaker 1: He's developing them young pieces over there, and see where we're at the end of the year. But right now became a problem by them moving up, it's bumping one of them teams out of Lakers and Golden State out of the playing all that. By them improving, if they can sustain this, not at this level, but at least around a five hundred type of record, and you're gonna see either one of the Lakers or go to state not making the play in bro.
Speaker 4: Health has always been the abstract when it came to the Utah Jazz. It wasn't it wasn't their players, it wasn't any anything else.
Speaker 1: It's healthy.
Speaker 4: If they can stay healthy, Bro, they gonna be a problem, and they want them problems that you don't really look up and old sudden. They don't want seven eight in a row.
Speaker 1: You know who could add to that team. You know, it'll be nice for that team, for Jazzzz. Hold On he in the East or West? In the East. In the East, yeah, he need to get out of there. Hold on, don't say nothing. Don't say nothing. Point guard, ooh zath Levine, point guard, point guard, don't say nothing, the one I say no, no, no, not not no, don't say nothing. Let me see point guard. You get him in Utah. They gonna be a problem. Oh go ahead, go Trey Young. Oh, I don't like him in Atlanta right now, they ain't going nowhere. They got John Collins. You know they added John Collins to Utah. You throws Trey Young and tall right now? In the West. There'll be a problem, wouldn't they with that team? There'll be a problem. You throw Trey Young with them, they'll be a problem with Trey Young. Gonna have to mix it up in a minute. If a't doing nothing and they ain't doing nothing, change it up. They gotta change it up. They gotta rebuild drive capital. Yeah, you get Trey Young. They need they need one guy like that. You put them to all stars him and marketing in with all them role players or Clarkston. They gonna they'll be they'll look like start looking like a young Denver you throw you throw him over there. That's a crazy trade. What would you have to give me?
Speaker 2: Give up some draft picks?
Speaker 1: Portray? Hell no, they won't. They gonna Collin Sexton, let's go. He a big part of how they do it though. Pete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he a big here a dog. You're talking about.
Speaker 1: Dogs, you're talking about a pit. Yeah he'll pit, he'll pit Pete. Yeah, they got good, but they need another spark. They need some type of spark. It's like, yeah, you talk and beat you, but there'll be more respect than you added a trade Young damn.
Speaker 4: But the reason why you respect them now because they tough home at home. Oh lord, they've been on the road. They man who they they beat the brakes off far of the bucks at home, right, Bro.
Speaker 2: They're not that good on sea on the road. They good at home.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling everybody. Will everybody good at home? My bad.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the last two weeks I saw I saw them play on the road. This is the best I've seen them player on the road. Why because they're healthy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They gotta get.
Speaker 1: But you know when you do that, Bro, if you take Trey and you swap it for for for for the MFL, for sections for Colin, they.
Speaker 2: Give them more of an edd.
Speaker 1: No, bro's gonna. I think you're gonna. You're gonna get some rest versus Utah. Right now, you're going out versus Utah. You're going out. I don't care what they've been doing lately. They're seven and fifteen on the road. I'm at the hookah spot chilling. We got Utah tomorrow. Hate where you put these like this, man, because I'll be like, yeah, I'm with you, I'm here, I'm here, blow up hooker with me. What you're doing taking me out the hookah? All right? Where you at peak? I'm downstairs. Come on, we got this dock.
Speaker 3: No practice you are.
Speaker 1: Sh I hate when you do that. I hate when you do that.
Speaker 2: Everyone defeated doing that.
Speaker 1: You're right, it is, it is. It's lollow. I ain't low too.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I know that on my room in Utah, right me?
Speaker 1: Neither.
Speaker 2: I ate some food out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it's crazy. People don't notice about Utah. It's got altitude.
Speaker 2: PF Chains was nasty. They like PF change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to used to be a real struggle, real ship. We used to have to go like fifteen twenty minutes outside of you trying to get eating subway for dinner around there. Real ship. He ain't lying. Let's seen some fan questions. Yeah, let's period.
Speaker 7: Yeah, first one, I'm assuming Utah is like your top pick? Where was your go to postseason vacation spot?
Speaker 4: Postseason? I used to mix it up, man, because I lived in cold Weather. I used to do a bunch of Hawaii. I used to do a bunch of Boar Boar. I used to do a bunch of un That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Antigua. St. Martin.
Speaker 2: He did a lot of family trips about two or three times, and.
Speaker 4: The kids love it because he and I would always get this crazy, crazy monster as of a crib and the big crazy pools and just so many different things to do that the kids. Before you know it, seven days was up and nobody wanted to leave, and we're standing for another five days and to go to Hawaii or Mexico because you can go to you can go to both of those places, because we not did cowbo together too. Because you can go both of those places and have a really good time, people kind of leave alone. They fans they you know, u uh, all of them I've been to is the best. The Big Island is part of the bett. Yeah, it's really good. But if you're going over there to thinking that you're from the party and be right rad and it ain't.
Speaker 1: That you got to go to can Coon and all that goofy ship for that ship, it's more never MAUI make sure you check out Mama's fish house cracking right, get you some Uh.
Speaker 4: They got the crack, they got the h they got the guava bread. You got to get over there. They got a whole man. Yeah, look up guava bread. Yeah yeah, Hawaiian was to go to though.
Speaker 8: Next question, who are the best poker players in the NBA besides the trip.
Speaker 1: Tu uh, he said, Poker, Y's probably tu and p probably the best. B Do and t Lou shot the b shot my dog in the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, the leading man. We need a Boo Ray turner. We've been talking about this forever.
Speaker 1: Dog. We need a b Ray apped. We need a Boo Ray room where you can come here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tap it. You know what I'm saying, play the whole thing, a boot ray. Yeah, that's that's the NBA game. That's what needs to come back to man. Card games because cars used to initiate conversation on the planes. Now it's too much. Yeah, like it's it's not enough conversation, bro. You know, it's so much come out of those conversations. There's so much continuity that you know, you really learn about it from my.
Speaker 2: End of my career with nobody playing cars. That was kind of weird to me. Some day one.
Speaker 1: It was always a card game, every every every year.
Speaker 2: When I got to Washington, it was no card game.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: That was crazy. That's when you know that yesteryear was transition because everybody people want to talk, people want to communicating. See, you know what I mean it is now that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Next question, I happened. What was your reaction to hearing MJ's retirement, not the first one, but the one after the ninety eight finals. What was your guys reaction to that?
Speaker 2: I was sick. I was sick.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie because I always wanted to play against m J. And that's the year I got drafted. So, man, two things happened when I came in that I was sick about. My dream was to play at the Forum in Inglewood. They moved the year I come in or the year before that, and to play against Mike as soon as I come in. No Forum, no Mike.
Speaker 2: I was sick.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna never forget that. I ain't gonna never forget that my dream playing the Forum. I'm playing the form. I'm like, I'm thinking I was playing the Nah they got a new building player were in the Staples.
Speaker 2: You know, I was sick.
Speaker 4: So what was your reaction doing I played in the forum? I was like, thank god, it's a lot better.
Speaker 1: But the forum is is og That's just like that's like classic, It's like from the Air Force ones. It was like, yeah, that's the forum class for me, you know, growing up right there Yeah, that was everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where MJ retired, I was I was shocked because I knew he had a bunch of basketball. Then he left, you know what I'm saying. I was just like, damn, bro must be super bored, Like.
Speaker 2: Damn for real.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn Mike leaving the game. So now everybody was kind of looking at like, man, who's finna be the Who's finna be? Like the face of the league? You know what I'm saying. It was like seven eight nine, and I knew that the league, if I'm keeping the one hundred A y'all was kind of like the face because he was coming and had so much influence on just culture.
Speaker 1: A y'all was flashy. He was like the rock star of the NBA. You know, he had the corn rolls.
Speaker 4: He you know, all A y'all was your favorite basketball's player, favorite basketball player.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He was the one that when you looked at and personified like the rock star of just our generation.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Cause we looked at Mike. Mike Them had on suits, Mike Them had on tires. They was given a whole different perception. Mike Them was also determining how you came in camp and the mentality of a player and all that, but a I came in. He was the first not to go against that. But he was the first to be like, you know, I'm still professional and I'm rocking it, but yeah I'm doing it like this. And our generation resonated with that, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, we was all looking at like, all right, so I guess this is what we're finna be. And everybody kind of embraced on, like yeah, this new league, but man, it fucked up everybody because we were all fans. It still is of Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: You know. Mike Jordan is is He used the goats of ghats. He's the king of kings to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All the luxuries we have today, all the structure we have and a lot of businesses to be able to do a lot of this, he initiated all that.
Speaker 1: He broke. He broke that boundary for us. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people gonna go back to Bill Russell and creating that all stuff, But Michael Jordan took us from where Bill Russell and so many countless Oscar Robinsons and that the eighties and going up nighties. Michael Jordan took us universal. You know what I'm saying. We were we were not only household names universal, but licensing went to another level. You know, the business of basketball went to another level because of Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 4: Mike made the League of Trillion and he made Nike a trillion Hee what I'm saying to you now, right, So you know it's only right that we we we we we honored that part of the piece of where all this blossom and went.
Speaker 1: Jhil I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So to follow up off that, you know, two plus years later he announces He's coming back. What was your guys?
Speaker 8: This thought a wow, Michael's coming back, especially for you p because you had never played it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I kind of knew Michael's coming back because I was always going to Chicago and playing in the pickup games with Mike, you know, playing with Antoine, playing seeing these guys. Michael was playing every day and he was all we go play cards after antwine House. Yeah, I've seen how he was going because he was talking about him and Oakley in the gym. So I kind of like, man, he out here looking like he want to come back. It was every day weights because I was lifting the waights with all of them, doing the pickup games. And then you know it was just word in the gym that he was coming back. Man, he was killing. You know, you got a gym me Swan uh Sean, Marian Jordan Test you got, man, what it was crazy in there?
Speaker 4: Man, good they be locked down when you in Chicago. They won't let nobody in that gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So I kind of knew he was coming back. Uh, and so it wasn't no surprised when I was excited because you know, I was matching up with him in the gym talking. Man, I wasn't really talking in he was definitely he was like nigga, you know, no Mike. So but I was. I was. I was loving the fact I had a chance to play against him, and uh, you know that because that was my dream since he retired.
Speaker 2: So that was cool just to match up with him in the NBA.
Speaker 4: Game when he came back, Bro, I wasn't shocked, but I was like, Oh, this is gonna this gonna just gonna make the league.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, the Mike effect is a real effect. But I thought it was great for the league when he came back, and I thought that he wanted to see where heligned or aligned with some of these younger stars, and I thought it was just great overall.
Speaker 2: For he was.
Speaker 7: Three, playing forty thirty two points playing, but he.
Speaker 1: Played eighty two games.
Speaker 2: Mike gave me thirty two.
Speaker 1: You hear me, I saw you block your shot one time. What I had? What I had? Let me check Mike.
Speaker 2: Fourteen damn fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First game, yeah, burn, they gave us thirty two. Yeah, Mike, I had to I had to go back and fourteen damn burn? What happened? I was hurt? Won by nine?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was blowing them out.
Speaker 1: We sat, We saw sat who was the high score for the boss himself played fifteen minutes but one right, yeah, first one talking ship? Oh last, what your old last doing out here? He puts me out here, old lad. We ain't trying to mic that night, straight up, you already that's how I wanted to do, though I used to do.
Speaker 2: It was his night and he had the mic.
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 7: Christian later had a boster game to thirteen seventeen.
Speaker 1: For the field. Yeah points.
Speaker 2: When we beat the Mamka's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike was. Mike was a motherfucker though both both times because he was still talking that ship. Ye I'm still talking, still talking that ship. He was still skilled. It was just health with him, and I had to guard that motherfucker. Motherfucker gave us forty forgave us forty to guard that motherfucker. Man. Man, I got like thirty eight out of that ship too. He was too drilling, you know.
Speaker 4: I ain't played the three in a minute, but flipped like, dah, you you're the only one that can go him, Like we got two guards on here?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: We all tu skate? No, you're good to girl, Like all right, cool, I ain't tripping. Let's get it too slow. Hope, damn whatever, Hope.
Speaker 1: What up? Hope, watch out? Hope.
Speaker 4: They wasn't even in no triangle shit. He started making up the trianglass. He was doing that, say about here, no watch out whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Hope, man, what that motherfucker took that shit. Perry came out one time shot that monfuck so high. I jumped and I was just like, oh I can't even oh man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then ticket your first game back against MJ in two thousand and.
Speaker 7: Two, you had thirty one. You won the game, and Mike had a good game too.
Speaker 1: Mike had for damn. He still was giving Bucket City trying tell you I got probably thirty nine of that ship. Damn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He was talking.
Speaker 1: He was talking crazy. So he hope whatever, hope holding that ship waiting on now. So what I'm saying. So he was tired in ninety eight, right, came back like four years off, came back like cook coke boy.
Speaker 2: And still came in average twenty three.
Speaker 1: Came back like yeah, man, you hear me. I've been out the league six years now, seven years? How much you think I can average?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: It's thirty minutes of play. If I got thirty minutes, give us ten. So this is what I'm gonna say, y'all. I can give us ten in quality minutes. I didn't get quality minutes my last year and the Clippers, but when I started, we bawled. We can go back and look at that when when Blade got hurt and I started, we had a winning streak. So if I got some quality minutes, I can give us ten. Bro. Let me say this, So if you go and you train.
Speaker 4: Starting in June for real, and we get to October first, Paul Pierce can average damn near over fifteen in this league.
Speaker 2: If I do from June Ontown.
Speaker 4: I'm saying from June, because you know why, if he can finish at the rim, he can average more than fifteen. Because you know what y'all don't think about. Knew how to get to the free throw line, and a lot of people don't know how to handle a one dribble, two dribble. Pull up this this generation can't even.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna shoot the mill range they gonna get.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's the one thing that's that's why shame living.
Speaker 4: Shame is averaging sixteen to eighteen points in the mid range period, and that's where you live at. If you can't stop that, bro, That's what I'm saying. And out of tenth threes in the corner, he's gonna give me, he's gonna he gonna hit six of these feet set that same ship, Tobias Harris getting in the corner that he that Saint shot, I'm not he gonna knock it down.
Speaker 1: Because then p know, if I can't hit these six, I can't play. And we ain't burned, and we locked in. Ain't no going out. We locked in. I'm chill. I'm in here. You know when we get to when we get to Toronto, Lord this shoot, Lord, I'm your manager. You know what. We gotta go to Toronto. We're gonna go to older cities. But we in Lord, we in early were out at bro We out everywhere, but we in early. That's all I'm saying. The Pacers have treated for Yeah, that knew that was coming. Yeah, So.
Speaker 8: Brown and three first round picture, the Raptors, and then they got a third team involved in Kira Lewis from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Scor No no, No, I like that movie with now with Yeah, it was too much pressure on him to be the main score and the distributor for Halliburton. So now you got a guy who can give you twenty to twenty five points a night to take the pressure off his scoring, because nights when Halliburton don't get you that dub, it's rough. It's rough on them. Yeah, they pushed the pace. They scored a lot of points, but I like having to take pressure off his scoring. Because this dude he gonna he might average like fifteen sixteen assists. Now weakam in there. I'm telling you that takes a lot of pressure off him. A guy you can actually go to. Because think about Indiana. Who do they go to. It's like it's like a four five headed monster. It is, it is, it is, it is.
Speaker 2: They moved the ball.
Speaker 1: Bruce is one of them pieces that you know. He's a crown jewel bro. He comes in and feels all the holes that you don't have with your team. He'll come in here, run point, He'll play your best player. He'll run the handoff he bro bro bro man.
Speaker 4: Damn, I hate that they gave that piece Upaka is a top talent, you know what I'm saying. You can't take nothing away from him. But I don't know if he do everything that Bruce Brown does, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not like I like, you gotta watch he like a really like a star role player to me kind of because he don't. He don't dominate the ball he slashed. You could post him up. He could spot up the threes. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He can get the ball off the rebound and push it.
Speaker 1: He defend every position.
Speaker 2: But he do it all well, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I like, I thought I thought he should have got out of there a little earlier.
Speaker 1: But I like him. And Scottie Barnes. I ain't gonna front that was That was a dopeul around and Scotty Scotty Yeah no, Scotty yeah yeah. They building around. Look good lord. I like where they're going. Though they said, we ain't gonna be winning. They're gonna build around a young nucleus.
Speaker 2: I like what they do.
Speaker 1: All J. Barrett looks different. He don't even look like the same. All J. Barrett, that's not the same. He looked like the number two. I'm here, bro, just me, just me right here. I'm right here.
Speaker 2: So you're looking.
Speaker 4: Let's what you look like, right, that's what on Indiana's gonna be a problem though. They to me, they just went ahead to me. I just put them in front of Cleveland. I need to see what it looks like first.
Speaker 1: But I don't put them in front. They just moved up to wherever it was right now. Where they moved up to New York Knicks territory Cleveland, No, no, but they moved into that Cleveland Knicks territory to now I can see Indiana and Indiana bed in the Knicks. Bro.
Speaker 2: No, they're not better than I got better. They right there with each other. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, this time they play, we're gonna better. No, no, no, let me see how this chemistry think you want none of that? Right talking? All that?
Speaker 4: Man is nice? They okay, they're okay. They're not better than the Indiana Pacers. The Knicks is not deeper than the Pacers. That's all I'm saying. Let's get it, man, Man, when they play next Nate, we gotta do all this looking up in the air.
Speaker 1: Ain't not nothing more the Black Route?
Speaker 4: Nah nah, because you know what too were? Random is randall? Then I hear I hear that argument.
Speaker 1: Bro, Random's been kind of offset Berg. Yeah oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And they ain't got no answer for Random.
Speaker 1: They ain't got no answer. Who ain't gonna ask for rand? They got some dogs.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Just listen, bro, Yeah yeah, they gonna even out. Yeah who what stop? Pe? You just gave the man he's just said he was You just said, what's all this? And that? Yeah? I said that he got He's not physical enough for random. Now, Randall don't play that tight ball. He's a he's more in the perimeter. He takes a lot of mid range. He's in he can roll. You know, Randall's great when you you going those When they got the middle part of the East right now, it can go either way.
Speaker 2: Cleveland, Indiana, New York right there the.
Speaker 4: Heat or in there too, heat too in Orlando, they're in there. Two Ruianna just jumped up the East.
Speaker 1: It's it's a cluster of four or five teams that's in the middle. It's Cleveland, Orlando. Uh, who were just saying?
Speaker 2: Cleveland, New York, and New York.
Speaker 1: Miam They're they're the same. They're like they are.
Speaker 4: They are all like kind of like you know what I'm saying, They're all similar in that way. But I got Indiana just a notch with this Traine that that that just put them a little notch above all of those teams right there for me, For me, Orlando don't.
Speaker 1: Have no versus like that. I can't wait till you get out there. I need to just see how the chemistry. I want to see how that flow is. Because they was, you know, anything, they needed better defense. They can score he gonna add to the defense.
Speaker 7: Just for the Raptors. They get Bruce Brown and.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be better the Barrett.
Speaker 7: A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody's scared of them right now. They have developed. No, No, Toronto is in developmental stage right now. Yeah, for sure in a good place.
Speaker 4: Moving for Bruce Brown is going to help the Raptors more than they know. He's gonna be a start there. Like they don't need to make the playoffs this year. Yeah, that's fine, the Toronto don't need. They're gonna be. They're gonna be spoilers though. You're gonna go in there, man, Toronto town. Yeah, we're going and being a dog fight the next night.
Speaker 1: You'm like, damn.
Speaker 6: R J.
Speaker 1: Barrett looked like just.
Speaker 2: Opened up for Scottie Barnes to become a perennial.
Speaker 4: Straight up and and r J Barrett they they're creating. Listen, this can be like a two headed monster early.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 1: I like them too, bro like it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be they together for some years.
Speaker 4: Toronto gonna be like Toronto gonna be like the East Coast Utah's nobody gonna see them coming. They gonna hit you asking them out.
Speaker 1: Damn, you're gonna like, damn like what we're just man?
Speaker 4: Man looked up man next to a beating the ship out of the sixers about thirty p Yeah, man, that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Impacts like that. Oh we got squares though, you know we got it. You know what I'm saying. Man, Man, we ain't here with Tony Squarez. Boy, we're talking football. Yes, let's give it man, let's playing. Let's go right.
Speaker 3: Playoff playoffs.
Speaker 1: Hey, and we got that. We got the licesn to be able.
Speaker 7: To recap last week.
Speaker 2: Let's recap our pics.
Speaker 1: Now. You want to recap the picks this week every week, every week, every week, don't I went what? Okay? Oh so I'm the guy, Okay, I'm your God, Thank you, Nate, appreciate it. Oh so I went five and one when playoffs right, caught up when it mattered you caught up. I'm saying I went five and one in the playoff lights were brightest, That's what I'm saying. That's good. Okay. So I'm just saying the playoffs started on five and one. That's crazy. If you caught up, that's crazy. Let me that's crazy. I show up in the playoffs. Let's show up in the playoffs. I mean, I don't know what to do. Thank you, Nate.
Speaker 3: We're war money.
Speaker 1: What I came and sack.
Speaker 3: We're winning money.
Speaker 1: Eighteen and twelves winning mona ticket.
Speaker 2: Lost the ticket last week.
Speaker 1: The last week, but those prior weeks I was up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's all good play with house money.
Speaker 1: Let's get in to it now we're looking at let's go. So first game up.
Speaker 7: I want to ask you guys about Texas the Ravens.
Speaker 3: The Ravens are nine and a half point, they're up to nine and a half.
Speaker 8: Biggest favorites in the first round this round, I should say, so Texas Ravens.
Speaker 1: We got Texans at Ravens. With the Ravens at nine nine points.
Speaker 3: Nine nine and a half at nine, big number, that's a lot. That's a big number in.
Speaker 1: Baltimore, in Baltimore, in Baltimore, is it called in Baltimore? I'm off the by they do they play indoor out door outdoor? Oh yeah, Baltimore got that nine and a half points, go up to like thirteen, So yeah, they're gonna get busted up. I want to think who going.
Speaker 3: In there, Texans Houston.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud. This man that I have not seen. I have not seen a rookie quarterback play the way he is playing since I've been watching football. I know I'm a young man, but I'm watching for a long time. Back when Andrew Luck came in, he wasn't as good as this. Back when Tom Brady, Peyton Manning came in, they weren't this good this early. And it's not just the talent that CJ. Stroud has. It's not the fact that he can risk flick and throw it twenty yards on a laser. No, it's his mind, his ability to read the defense process it like Tom Brady did in the bucket she gets a mile.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud is the real deal. And you're saying Baltimore.
Speaker 1: By because he got to go into them and play against we all know whos gonna be the m v P. Lam He got to play against the m v P. And don't nobody got more to proof in the NFL than Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but don't tell me Stroud ain't ready to nice.
Speaker 2: I respect him, I like him. I pulled for him last week.
Speaker 1: This week, Yeah, he never ran into a Wall this week.
Speaker 3: Well that wall is a Baltimore defense, best defense in the NFL, That's what. But you know how Baltimore made its money on defense is turned the ball over. They have the most turnovers in the league, you know as the least turnovers at least giving up turnovers. Houston Texans. And eight of those interceptions that they threw on the season, three of them were by backup quarterbacks, not CJ. Straut. He comes in, he dices it up there.
Speaker 1: He's legit.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't no doubt moving forward, he's gonna help carry this league.
Speaker 1: But I'm a Lamar Jackson, gosh right in the prime cold hours.
Speaker 3: Bring it, bring that.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying, do you.
Speaker 3: Take it to hands down? It's the Houston text.
Speaker 1: Hands down. You are not.
Speaker 2: You will not put money on that.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'll tell you I will. I guarantee you. I put my mony of this. Because I was on the side of history last week taking the Texans knowing that they were gonna beat up on Cleveland. I'll be on the right side of history this week. Last week, four underdogs covered against the spread, three of them won outright. The l a Rans were the only ones that they only lost by one. I love the underdogs with the big money this week, and I truly think that Houston has a chance to come in and upset this Baltimore team.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, No, no, look think about this because I picked the underdogs too. But it was an easy underdog weekend to pick because who does c. J. Stroud had to go against Joe Flacca? Come on, man, I love Fla, but that ain't intimidating, No, it ain't. Who did who did love have to go against Dallas Cowboys and we know what they do?
Speaker 3: Why you think of wearing black to the Dallas funeral?
Speaker 1: And the Rams was a pick them? And then the last one was, uh, Tampa Bay. We know that Eagles was banged up, and that was an easy underdog pick them.
Speaker 3: Let me convert to this. Okay, Baltimore, they rested their starters in Week eighteen. They played it like a preseason. Yeah, they have not played a competitive game of football in twenty days.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bruises, they healed up. Now.
Speaker 3: Houston's been in the playoffs for weeks. They've had to win to get in four weeks. This train has been moving for weeks and Lamar Jackson and the Ravens are just now getting to the station after a vacation. I love Houston this week.
Speaker 1: Man, well you need to go into insurance selling. Three policies off you right now. God license than God damn. I'm looking at listening. I know who I want to pick. I'm like, hold on now, God damn, change mind.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, let me give you one more thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: We think that Houston is this young team right because they got the rookie QB, they got the rookie head coach. Houston's the fourth oldest team in the NFL. They got veterans there that have have been yearning for this right now and then. And then Baltimore, on the other hand, we think that their playoff vets. They've been here a million times before. The winner of this game is going to their first conference championship game. Lamar has never been there either, so this is pressure on Baltimore to perform to the MVP level. And I love Lamar as a quarterback. And I said quarterback. I think Lamar is awesome, but I trust C. J. Stroud. This kid is unbelievable. I think he shocks the world. I'm not being on the wrong side of history here, I'm going with the Texans.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with I'm going with the theory. I'm going to the theory, and the theory says that the Ravens get there. I saw them play against San Fran. I thought San Fran to me was the first super team of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Oh at the time. When God, and that's what I'm saying. So I couldn't un see that. So I don't you know, I'm not a obviously not.
Speaker 4: An expert when it comes to football and none of that, but you know, perception watching it and I'm like, wow, I couldn't see that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: The one thing you said in this that I don't think a lot of people think about. P you notice is that when you have like a bye week, a bye week to basketball players, just like say, like you sat out a game, Yeah, he knows that if you didn't get shot up, or if you didn't get a workout of, if you didn't do.
Speaker 1: Your routine, man, the next game finna be some shit. Yeah. So I don't know if that translates the same as in football when you get a buie, would you get to heal up and do all these other things?
Speaker 4: But I do know that when you're in the momentum and you are playing that that that's that's major to have that one week. And and I see Houston having no momentum going into this game. I just I just don't think that they are. I just don't think they can beat the Ravens in four quarters. And that's all I'm betting on.
Speaker 3: It's also not You're not coming back for a regular season game against the Orlando Magic. You're coming back for a game seven.
Speaker 4: So first off, I get it right, And this is all the marbles and everything is on that. So you can't think that they just took the bye week and did the coast.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, they were put working absolutely, So that's what I'm banking on.
Speaker 4: And I see as Ravens seeing that this is their chance more than any right, So I'm gonna go with the Ravens. I don't know if it's be about nine because it's playoff, big football, but yeah, I'm gonna go with through Ravens.
Speaker 1: And it's at home, and I think it's gonna be more than them. You think, so this is gonna come out smack. They're gonna smack and look up, it's gonna be twenty one three. One thing I will agree with T squares on is that that quarterback is poised. He does not rattle, he asked like some of them young. Yeah, he just he just when he's back there, he just he just looks poised. He don't look like he's rattled. You know what I'm saying, Like I can't tell what you know what I'm saying. So he's the future. You mean, we're talking about the waves the league. Listen.
Speaker 4: I love where football lives with these young quarterbacks. I'm watching coaches actually, because players become coaches also in the league. So I'm just we're watching the waves.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll also say he is a rookie, but he's now played eighteen you know, he missed a few games for but he's played a full season. And you know who he played Week one Baltimore.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: They lost? But that was Week one.
Speaker 2: He had different player since then.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. Let's get it.
Speaker 7: Let's see the next game Packers.
Speaker 4: Wait, yeah, so we got the Packers in forty nine ers. The Packers are nine and a half points.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, hold on the Packers. I thought Dallas was playing this weekend.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no. The Packers did our standing job. They did geting into Dallas. But you know what I didn't like about the Packers, But I didn't like how they ended the game giving up all them points.
Speaker 2: We already know what San frank can do. They can run it up. They can so you know when you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Going into San Francisco and with all the weapons they got, they showed me that their defense can be sliced up late in that game. So I'm not I'm not so sure. I think the Cinderella story is gonna be over in green Bay.
Speaker 3: They're also they're also a green Bay's dragon, like they've San France has beaten Green Bay in the playoffs over and over and over again. Harbor, Colin kaepern or Jimmy Garoppolo, They've beaten Green Bay over and over and over again in the playoffs. So this is this is a tough Cinderella story. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Who are you taking t squires?
Speaker 3: Well, if you give me a second, I want to give a little message to my fellow Packers out there. Okay, where's my camera right here?
Speaker 1: Come on here with the Packers. Jersey and goney your money. T Square, get off. T Square, They're not quiet. T Square is about to get off.
Speaker 3: I've been a Packers fan all of my life, literally all of my life. And I grew up in New England during the Tom Brady dynasty, and I still stayed true to the Green and Gold because I loved that Packers organization and all I got to say as a fan, as a part owner, because I bought a stupid stock that doesn't mean anything, but it means something to me. I love this team, and I want to say thank you to Matt Lafleur and the way he coached up this unit. I want to say thank you to Jordan Love with how much he grew this season. Thank you to the pass catches that have been surprising me all season long. Thank you to Aaron Jones for being the veteran leader in that room and guiding these young kids along from the bar. Him in my heart. Thank you. And also I'm sorry the forty nine Ers win this game by twenty.
Speaker 2: I read the obituary.
Speaker 1: I love him to death. I love him, I love him to death. I just listen to the you're buying, You're buying whatever he just sold you bought it.
Speaker 3: They're a wagon. San Francisco is a wagon. They're fully healthy, and I understand they have the same thing taking the bye. They might be not playing the momentum game, but I trust this Shanahan offense more than anyone. And I love what San Francisco has done. They've been my since I was on this show. The first time I told you San Francisco was a super Bowl team. I ain't getting off that yet. Love my Packers, love him to death. If Jordan Love slays this dragon, I might build the statue myself. But it's not happening. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: I'm going to forty nine two days. I think after the Ravens, after the Ravens loss, Bro, you gotta come out like like game Busters. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I got I got the forty Niners in this too.
Speaker 3: I love him to love you, Jordan, Love all my heart.
Speaker 1: The Lions are six and a half favorites at home and gets the Buccaneers beginning of the year. Really gave love to the Lions, and I wasn't buying because I've watched futility in Detroit for so many years, and so you know, what I kind of I'm kind of pushing for the Lions to go to win.
Speaker 2: You saw what futility. You know what that means?
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: It means no man, oh good, go ahead? Okay, go ahead, go ahead? And lit tea right go ahead. That means is got it go ahead. I'm not sure what it means, but it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Got it, go ahead? I know what to me. But anyway, I love the story of just seeing a team that's not usually there and then finally becoming a favorite at this stage of the playoffs. And back in the day when I was a kid, the lion's helmet was my favorite helmet with the lion on it. You know, I used to paint it different colors. So I gotta go with the Lions. I can't name one player on Tampa Bay really, so Baker Mayfields the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Not long ago, you know, record mill faild having a good comeback year.
Speaker 1: He's been great, one of the best, one of the best. They said he can hold they show hot light to him. I I just ain't really watched them this year, But I like Detroit. I like the uh.
Speaker 2: The spirit of Detroit.
Speaker 1: Right now, they need something to cheer for it because Detroit is a rough place to live. Well last week, yeah, they and they need something to cheer about. And it's been too long. Detroit United five United. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. This is cracking, cracking, Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, you like to square.
Speaker 3: Well, as you said, they were cheering last week. Man, They and everyone in the building, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, eminem they're showing sixty six years season ticket holders in the audience clapping. It's great for the NFL. But you know what the differences between last week and this week pressures are On this week six point favorites. They're expected to move forward. They're expected to go to the championship game now playing against the Tampa game that Tampa's nine and eight won the NFC South. Who cares about Tampa. They punched Philly in the mouth, didn't they at home? Now they're coming back.
Speaker 1: And they they're going.
Speaker 3: No one believes in Tampa Bay and Baker Mayfield. But as I said, this is the same defense that won a ring not too long ago. Those are the same wide receivers that want a ring not too long ago. This team has been there. I don't I'm not a huge fan of the coaching staff, but that offensive coordinator has done great things with Baker Mayfield. Here's the key to the game though. Okay, Detroit's defense has been bad all year giving up the pass. We've seen players like Gino Smith just lighted up against them. But Detroit, like secretly, has a top four rush defense in the league. They stop people from running the ball. That's why the Rams had such a struggle. Karen Williams couldn't do anything against them. The key to Tampa Bay they suck it running already. They were thirty second last year, they're thirty first this year. They don't care if they can't run the ball. You can't steal something from me that I don't have. Tampa Bay is going to go in knowing that they can throw the ball no matter what. If Baker Mayfield can keep a clean pocket, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin against that defense, the tight end against that defense, I really think that Tampa Bay has a chance because the pressures on Detroit and if Jared Goff gets a little fuzzy in that pocket, it's gonna be a struggle for them. I think Tampa Bay plus six is a really good number here. I think I'm going against the grand I told you it was gonna be a magical year in Detroit. I think the magic ends. I think Tampa Bay can win this game on the money line.
Speaker 1: You know that's not a bad pick because you know what, I don't like that Detroit don't take advantage of the elements, you know, like being that it's a coal city.
Speaker 2: I know it's a coal city. That's what say.
Speaker 1: They don't take advantage of the elements because like, yeah, when you got the Rams, who a warm team?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you got Tampa Bay, who a warm team?
Speaker 3: It was a fast track in Detroit.
Speaker 1: If you was outside, you'd be like, no brainer. You know what I'm saying, because that means something. When you're a warm team, you gotta go playing freezing conditions. Like yeah, that's what I'm saying. I think they need to make a dom twere opens just snow in and the cold in, because if you were the Rams, You're gonna go in there like damn. I ain't used to this. You know, It's it's January and I'm in sixty five seventy degree weather. I'm in Tampa Bay. I'm used to sixty five eighty degree weather, the elements they don't take advantage of, like a lot of teams on the East at this time of the year, like Kan's City. You that's in your head when you go to Kansas City, You're like, God, damn is cold. But it's even playing field in Detroit. Yeah, you said the Dolphins couldn't swimming snow.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, take you to swimming snow. It was bad for the You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I've been watching the Buccaneers for like the last like five weeks, man, and they're no one there on no one's radar, the Buccaneer there they've been doing. They've been climbing every week in just little by little, and no one's talking about Baker Mayfield. How he I think his last game he was had some incidents that he was able to make and all this other stuff. But he's playing probably the best football that I've seen him play, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he's confident. It's running the ball.
Speaker 4: He's back to being Baker Mayfield that we watched him in college Rember, how you would run it down the field, sliding.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's playing that he's playing his style football that I've seen him, and I love the Lion's story. I just don't know if they can. Yeah, with the consistency of being back to back and now you expect it.
Speaker 1: Man, that's heavy, heavy, I guess if it's some experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the Bucks, man, I'm gonna take the Buccaneers. And yeah, I'm a fan of the line being with the Lions.
Speaker 1: The whole, you know, absolutely rocking the Lions to You know what, though I told you called that, I called off the Lions regular season, y'all was on him off in the playoffs just just just because, just because I'm watching the Bucks momentum. Bro, that momentum is so great that no one's talking about this big world with and it's got Bucks writting all over Bro, it's blowing through. Motherfucker straight up.
Speaker 3: Buccaneers won six of the last seven games Yea and Detroit. As an offense, they love running the ball. Best offensive line in the world, right, you got the running backs that go all over the place. Vite Vea, the defensive tackle for the Bucks. He's four hundred pounds. He moves faster than anyone in this room. He's going to be a struggle to control and will.
Speaker 1: Have a hole faster than me.
Speaker 2: Right now, I've been working out.
Speaker 1: I get it, big fella, he chases quarterbacks for a living.
Speaker 2: I've been working running it. I got it, Lord, I got nobody four hundred pounds, but I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it. You ain't seen him though, you ain't seen it.
Speaker 2: I don't got to see him four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: You'll know how the four hundred moving, the four hundred might be all up here and found on this planet.
Speaker 1: It's to make right now. Man, stop, man, I know you've been working out. Lord the tree. You know what I'm saying. No, we're not, we're not. We want to see that hen smoke.
Speaker 2: Start like right, I ain't losing to nobody got four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Of You don't even know what four hundred look like. Mother Mike show up and look like.
Speaker 3: He starts some mirsaalting rolls down the big motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Lord, and he fast as hell. No, he ain't fast as hell. He's faster than you. Ain't fall you Lord, you you crazy. They're out here working out what you're running in the forty right now, forty like a five to one?
Speaker 2: What five to one?
Speaker 1: Maybe five to one? Yeah, stop, I'll take the over stop five one, five to one.
Speaker 2: What you said?
Speaker 1: What I'm wanting in a forty running running five to one? We can test it all five Get out here, get the cameras ready.
Speaker 3: You get a running sturdy you starting with three point stands five to one forty.
Speaker 1: We're about to set that up. Just just just fly on the wall, you know what I'm saying. Just to have that. You know, I want you to stretch to Lord, I want you to stretch. You gotta doing hold on. So ninety four feet is the basketball court. So the basketball court forty yards right, So you want to you want to do ninety four feet? You want to see just a little bit, go free throw lot of free throw line, or go based on the free throw line, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're doing suicides now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's gonna hurt. Yep, it's gonna hurt. You're thinking about it now. I canna do five one forty alright, alright? I love you, dog, I love you. I love you, dog, I love you. How we gotta get it people, How we however, we gotta get you to leave.
Speaker 3: Chet shit.
Speaker 1: Oh ship ship are playing that ship don't matter ship, right, nigga. We talked about the Bucks having more middum, you know the other team that's got crazy momentum right now for the Bealls, boy, they just had two mini pais of snow in the building. Bro the fans showed up the shovel snow. Come on, man, look, so I bet I bet here we go. I bet you Josh this your boy. I was off of this year. I was like, God, damn, so no, he getting better. He got better, he listened, So I bet that he wouldn't get over thirty nine yards Russian.
Speaker 2: And broke out for that fifty yards and I was sick. I bet the under thirty nine years way.
Speaker 1: He still was thinking that was gonna be cold, he wasn't gonna run a lot, and he broke for fifty five.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh God, just.
Speaker 1: The year he beat Pat Mahomes. Just the year, just the year he.
Speaker 2: Was one of the Let me tell you when they last time they played, that was one of the best games.
Speaker 1: I ever said, my low, Yeah, it's hard for me to be it's sad to be against Patty Mahomie.
Speaker 3: That was in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Though, yes, yeah, yeah, snow ain't gonna be a play. We all love snow. We outside, baby, who you got gonna be in? I mean, neither team is affected by just shit. We all playing the snow baby what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, came back against Goat mahome.
Speaker 1: Like you yuh, you're cheaping. You're still still cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm still cheating, snowy. I'm cheaping in the snow.
Speaker 1: Baby, So you said, looking at Bill's Mafia chiefing, looking at the mafia.
Speaker 2: I'm out there cheafing in this in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Whatever they got out there, that's what I'm called the Bill's MafA cheaping in the snow again.
Speaker 2: I can't go against my homes dog, especially as an underdog. Josh, I ain't never lost.
Speaker 1: I thought that was your foods. I thought, Josh, what was you born? I thought that was your bean.
Speaker 2: I like Josh Allen a lot, but I like my homes better.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, we're talking about an all time quarterback.
Speaker 1: Damn, Josh, ain't nothing with you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, Well, you got kg.
Speaker 1: Nah, I got the bills at home I'm going with momentum, Brom. I'm going with the theories Bill's Mafia.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be smoking on that Bill's.
Speaker 1: Pack, right, snow blower, we're smoking on this snow blower. You know I'm saying about the chiefs up here don't.
Speaker 2: Always find a way just the year.
Speaker 1: Bro. You can't listen, Bro, how many times? Bro gonna be bro? Nah? Nah, Bro, Nah, Come on, let's hear it square.
Speaker 3: We're talking about you got say we're talking about dragons earlier. The chiefs are of the Bills dragon. They need to slay it in the heart if they want to move on. Magical year for Buffalo. All these winds in a row, people counting them out, they're gonna happen. The thing that scares me is all those injuries in Buffalo, all those defenders, the blindbackers going down cornerbacks day to day. They're punters.
Speaker 2: She digs he got them slow on one of them plays.
Speaker 1: It's saw that everybody getting them slow right now. It's scary. It's scary. But shoot it up, wrap it up. Let's go this football.
Speaker 3: Before I get my pick, we got to cut away to our obligatory shot of tailor Swift in the owner's bucks for a secon. Yeah, okay, we're back.
Speaker 2: If Taylor Swift is at the game, they automatically win.
Speaker 3: Well, she's gonna be at the game trying to find a fancy hotel in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Taylor Swift effect is real.
Speaker 3: I cannot go against as much as it's telling me Rashie Rice is gonna run all over this team. I cannot go against what I think is truly a super Bowl run by this Buffalo Bills team. It's a tight spread, It's gonna be a tight game. I'm gonna go with the home team. I'm gonna go with Josh Allen because frankly, I'm sick of the fucking Chiefs. I can't stand this team winning anymore. I am, like, listen, I understand now how annoying Patriots fans were, Okay, because the Chiefs now are budding a dynasty here and they're unbeatable. Pat Mahomes is the best quarterback in the world, and I'm just ready for it to be over. Just give me one semblance of hope here that there's someone else that can win a game, and it better be Buffalo. They need to do this, so Josh Allen, I'm putting it on you give me buffalo in the points.
Speaker 1: Sounds emotional, it's an emotional pick. This ain't with the head. This ain't with the head. I've never heard you so responsibly. Please do please do not with your heart. Do your retap my homes ever. Ever, just like I didn't bet against Brady, exactly betting against Pat Mahony, you gotta go down with the ship.
Speaker 3: When it's like Brady, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep was a Josh Allen guy for fantasy. Though for fantasy's the difference because he was on my fantasy team.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's the difference right now? Not on my fantasy, not on my fantasy This year I went with you know who I went with this year though?
Speaker 1: Who la No, sir, say it out loud, saying with your chest too. Oh no, No, I have who I have my quarterback? I had, Oh, I have Pat Mahomes my quarterback. But you know who my backup was. I traded Pat Mahomes this year. I traded on fantasy and you know who my backup was, Russell Wilson. My fantasy team went to hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, fans.
Speaker 4: Fans out there, please do not contact people, no fantasy please, Okay, I went with the auto draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't contact Paul Piers. Can I can I get now that we've given out the now that we're given out the picks for the game, can I give my favorite staff from Wildcard weekend? Because I like to learn things every weekend and bring them into the next one. Right, these games on the point total, half of them went over, half of them went under. Right, and these games that we're watching now, some of them are really high point totals. We don't know where they're going to land. In each of the wild Card games, all six of them, depending on the number you got in Kansas City, the first half shot over every single one of them. Thirty one average points in the first half of all those wild Card games. So if you're hesitant to make any play on this game, like the Buffalo Kansas City game, you want to bet with your heart. If you want to make something with your head, look at those first half overs because these teams come out firing. So I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Definitely bet the over that Ravens and.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Definitely betting.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, listen. These playoff games peak. I don't know, he's a playoff games and getting more thick, you know what I'm saying, Just everything getting tightened up pressures. Remember last year Tennessee did nobody have Tennessee to do nothing and they made that look crazy run like I was like, damn, Like it's that kind of yeah. Football so so up in the air. I can't read it. I can't read it like like like other stuff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But then you got a good quarterback. Detentionis got a really good quarterback? Like that makes a difference, you know what I'm saying. It ain't like you got a great wide receiver, you got a great running back or you know one of these guys on the line is great. Man, when your quarterback is like Joe Burrow or Aaron Rodgers, Bro, that makes a difference in the game.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This kid is on that he on that same path, put him in that level.
Speaker 1: Got the party he's paying. I've never seen no rookie this poison unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I can't wait it is, bro, Let's get it.
Speaker 1: That's get Picks of the Week that we did