Speaker 1: What's that at bed?
Speaker 2: It's spooky?
Speaker 1: Hey, juky, I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way. Wait a minute, I'm nandas.
Speaker 3: Pllease Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast that makes me go the.
Speaker 1: Weather outside is frightful, bitch, your stories are frightful. Happy holidays everyone, Hey, I should tell you right off the top that we will be taking off next week and don't kill me also the next week because it will be Christmas and then New Year's Day, and so we will be back on the eighth of January. But you know what, because it's the holidays, I'll give you a little gift. I'll tell you who my guest is, Margaret Joe. Margaret Show is back on the show, so look forward to that in the new year. On the eighth of January. Still not too late to get some Christmas holiday presence from.
Speaker 2: Me, Roz.
Speaker 1: You can get a cameo which is at cameo dot com slash Raz Hernandez, and I'll give you a nice little special gift of a video, you know, say whatever you want. And our sweaters, the sweatshirts, Oh they're flying off the racks. Make sure you're getting the exactly right ghosted sweatshirts. The link for that is in the instagram, which is ghosts did by Roz. Or you could just go to exactly Right's merch website and get them there. They're so cute. Also, I'm selling polaroids on my Instagram. Okay, I got to talk to Chris Fleming, who is absolutely hilarious. We had the time of our lives. We get into a cryptid story that was a real doozy. But before we get to that, let me read you a story. This one comes from Reb Reb from Saint Louis. Okay, Reb sent me a few, but here's one that took place in Saint George, Utah. So Reb is at a random, cheap Wyndham hotel with their father who had come to visit. Now, it says, Utah surprisingly one of the prettiest places as long as you avoid most of downtown Salt Lake City. Okay, interesting, I do love Utah. By the way, Oh my god, it feels like you're completely on another plan. It's cool. So they write, I do the van life thing and I was getting cold out so I stayed in the hotel room with my dad when he got into town. Every night while we slept, the TV would turn on by itself. At first, we assumed it was some technical issue. So after a couple of nights of this happening, I decided to be clever and turn the volume all the way down on the TV before turning it off. I thought, at least if it turned on again, the sudden sound wouldn't scare the crap out of us. That same night, the TV turns on again, but at full volume. Now we're really freaked out, but what can we do. We turn it off again and try to sleep. Eventually we throw the remote into a and that stopped it. Does this prove a spooky thing? Was no longer able to use the remote? I don't know, but it gets creepier. So we solved the TV problem. But now the room is so quiet. It is too quiet. I felt a presence other than my dad in the room. He was in his bed sleeping. At first, I'm just very aware of an additional energy moving in the room. Then I felt whatever it was sit on my bed right behind me. I was terrified, frozen in fear. I prayed frantically, hoping it wouldn't touch me, praying and praying that it would go away until I passed out. Now it's been a few years, so I don't know what order all this happened, but at some point my dad said I jolted up, still a slip, shouting.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't.
Speaker 1: It freaked him out, but he's a good dad, and he told me something like, it's okay, you're okay, everything's fine, go back to sleep. I don't remember any of it, but apparently I'd laid back down and was fine until the scariest part was when my dad went back to Saint Louis, but he booked some extra nights for me to stay in the hotel. I'm in the room by myself.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The room is dark, and I'm trying to fall asleep. I'm letting my gaze wander, and I see in the corner near the ceiling something blacker than the darkness of the room. Creepy crawling out of that corner from the friggin ceiling. It was very large and spider like, but without any clear form undulating out of the darkness. I turned over on my side and again began to pray, curled up tight in the fetal position, absolutely terrifying, praying again until I passed out. I had never experienced anything like that. Rab Oh my god. Okay, First of all, they better have had a bomb ass Continental breakfast. I would have yelped the shit out of that place. Why didn't you move rooms? Make up a story. If you're embarrassed, get out of that room. That is too scary. Who but I'm so glad you stayed and lived to tell the tale, and now I get to share it with the rest of us. Thank you. Okay, it is time for me to talk to the one and only hilarious Chris Fleming and with the show. Oh my god, I am joined by an icon of bangs with glasses. Chris Fleming, Hello.
Speaker 2: With big glasses. We both have big glasses and bangs.
Speaker 1: I have my comically large comedy prop glasses that do have a prescription. But they they definitely I hope helped me to be silly. Silly.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we lead with our glasses, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, glasses and bangs.
Speaker 2: People lead with their hips, people lead with their you know, their shoulder. We lead with our with our glasses and our banks. Yeah, my bangs are too long. I'm looking a little bit like a nineties soccer player these days, you know when they grow out and they're kind of like, yeah, embarrassingly parted like this.
Speaker 1: They're never ending, they really, they really are a commitment. But yeah, so worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when you say icon, I mean you just had Christian Stewart on. I feel like, how can we even? I can't. It's probably the first podcast Christen Stewart's ever done, right.
Speaker 1: She has not done many. And yeah, it was a major honor to have on. Kristen. That was sort of my like Mark Maren having Obama on his podcast.
Speaker 2: Totally. I saw that. I was like, god, oh my god, it's just insane.
Speaker 1: Well, I know her, she's she produces the TV show I'm on and she's awesome, and I've been ghost hunting with her.
Speaker 2: You've been you've interacted with the with the Paranormal Realm with Kristen Stewart. Yes, I have.
Speaker 1: So that's who the fuck you're talking to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, okay, yeah, but that is so cool.
Speaker 1: I am a huge fan of yours and I am so excited that you've joined me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I do have to ask right off the top, are you aware of the British television psychic Chris Fleming.
Speaker 2: Not only am I aware, well, yeah, my dad was following him on Twitter thinking it was me for about a decade, and so my dad would like be like, Chris, Chris, I don't know why you're going on a ghost hunt in Scotland, Chris. You know it'd be a seriously shit like that, and he and I would just get each other's We still do a lot of each other's like messages and stuff, and we just like send them to each other. And he came to it to see me in Chicago and we had like a in twenty nineteen, right before the pandemic, and we had like the loveliest like I don't know if you've ever met someone with your same name, but it is like it's like if it didn't feel like me, maybe I'm Dumbe, but it felt like meeting a twin right right, Like there was some kind of like I had my arm, don't I don't like touching people usually, but I had my arm around him the whole night, like we were like on a honeymoon. I just had my arm around this ghost hunter Chris Fleming, because he was well he's also so charming.
Speaker 1: Did he read you?
Speaker 2: No, No, we just we just had a lot of mohitos. We did. We sat up very late, and no, I don't think he did any I think he told me some stories. Again. This was like right before the pandem, you know how like everything like you know how like really good stuff happened, like the leading you know, the last few months right before.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, just yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: God, did you interact with him ever?
Speaker 1: Never? I don't smoke weed, but I know a thing people say is like dream blunt rotation Chris Fleming and the television psychic Chris Fleming.
Speaker 2: Dream mohito rotations sometimes too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is iconic. I actually really like him because he's on this show that I watch called How My House Is Haunted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a.
Speaker 1: Ton of TV shows and he's great.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's so good.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I thought that's who we had booked today, so I know, I know I could see in your eyes when I popped up.
Speaker 1: So that's all I've prepared, So I hope it's okay. I'm just going to continue with everything I've prepared.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's totally cool. I'm just going to paint my nails.
Speaker 1: When did you know you were a psychic?
Speaker 2: Is my first question.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's all I have prepared. Yeah, I do, I do have something prepared. Chris fl kindergarten, kindergarten, that question, Thank you, Chris Fleming the psychic related I do. I do have an article I found about your friend. This might be uncomfortable because now I know he's your friend. I'm a fan of his.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he is he being dragged? No?
Speaker 1: Not actually no, it's actually just like kind of a weird funny story. I guess. It says psychic. This is from Daily Record dot co dot uk. It says psychic. Chris Fleming claims that a ghost violated him on Haunted Scott's prison visit. So he was he do you know about this?
Speaker 2: I do know about this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I'm laughing.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, it's fine. He shared something that I saw that we never talked about it or anything. I just saw him say that he was violated by a ghost.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't I'm not trying to laugh at at a very serious thing. But yes, I just have never heard anything like this. So he was at this jail and he was in a room where they would do medical exams on the prisoners, and he felt like somebody was giving him a prostate exam.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So it was a ghost doctor. So it wasn't a malicious thing. It was just like the ghost doctor was.
Speaker 1: Like next, yeah, and then it says this is his quote. We were in the room listening to a guide telling their story, and when all of a sudden, I had this feeling that I can only equate to what it feels like for a man to get a prostate exam. You see a doctor who puts a glove on and does the exam. That's exactly what this felt like. There are times when people have been sexually violated by demonic entities. That obviously popped into my head. I'm not saying that that's what this was. It wasn't. I think it was more to do with the prisoners, what they went through when they were there having these medical exams.
Speaker 2: So ghosts can go through pants, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get. You know, some can walk through walls and stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, so a little you know, a little denim isn't going to keep a good ghost back.
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 2: So. Yeah, So he was with a group, and this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said. The guide ended up telling us that they used to do tests like that, practology exams in that room, which I hadn't known. The question is whether the spirit was actually doing that to me or if it was residual energy. I was picking up from what happened there.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Yeah, when you first said residual energy, I thought it meant like residual like Hetty recently had a colon you know, maybe you know, like a phantom pain of a recent colonoscopy.
Speaker 1: Oh. Interesting, the wild.
Speaker 2: The wild thing about like I am. I mean, I'm a massive believer in ghosts, but I I'm not like a viewer of these shows. When I met him, though, I was like, Oh, this is a genuine this is this, This reads very genuine to me. Yeah, this seems like this doesn't seem like a snake oil salesman very much, very much experiencing this and just has you know, kind of more transparent boundary I guess to the spirit world than than than I do.
Speaker 1: I believe him, I really do. He's on a lot of different TV shows. Some of the other shows that this guy has been on is Dead Famous Psychic Kids, yea, and a bunch of different like Haunted Scotland.
Speaker 2: Like he's constantly and I get fan mail for the you know, do you not? Not sorry, not like not snail mail, but like fan messages, but then I have to give them to him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So tell me your thoughts on ghosts. You say you're a big believer.
Speaker 2: Oh, big time. Yeah. No, I've been so afraid my whole life. I mean, I'm a I When I was young, especially I was you know, I was the kids sprinting into my every time the life would go out, I would sprint down the hallway into my parents' bedroom. You know. Just I'm I still this day. I'm a shower curtain puller and you know, to see what's in there. You know, you know this. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like if it's shot and you go in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm always pulling it back a shower curtain back. I never and I'm always expecting well, either either a ghost or like even work no, a ghost. Worst case scenario. Second worst case scenario is like the guy from the sixth Sense.
Speaker 1: Bruce Willis.
Speaker 2: It's like a guy in his tidy white he's in the beginning of the Sixth Sense and the show. It's like a it's a worst case scenario. It's how the sixth you remember that. That's like the most horrifying part of the sixth Sense. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, but anyway anyway, yeah, no, the Yeah, I'm a big, big believer in ghosts.
Speaker 1: Where do you think that comes from?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why why did you always have that fear?
Speaker 2: It might be Catholicism?
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding. We mean like Peelee's playhouse, Like when you say the magic word or whatever, because.
Speaker 2: A bucket of water falls on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that always a bucket of holy water comes out big slop falls on me. Yeah, constantly that word comes up on this podcast. It's the catholicism' that's what did it for me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how you got hooked. I think so, But my family isn't. I might just be more cowardly, you know, than the rest of my family. But like, I don't think this is an affliction that most of my immediate family has. I've just never I'm sure of it. Like I'm sure of aliens, I'm sure of ghosts, and I'm sure I'm sure of all of it. I think it's I think it's a certainty.
Speaker 1: Have you had experiences.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, It's like it's the same thing with cocaine. You know, like no one invites me, the ghosts don't want anything to do with me, but I know they're there. And people people that do cocaine. They never invite me to do cocaine, but I know they're doing it sometimes. You know, it's that kind of thing. You ever been invited to do cocaine with people?
Speaker 1: Have I? Yeah, Oh honey, I'm eight and a half year or sober. The problem was I got too many invites.
Speaker 2: You what is the vibe that you give off that site, like where that's like oh yeah, yeah, that's let's let's bring him in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting because you know, I've never I've literally never, I've never been aware.
Speaker 2: Till after the fact, I'm like, oh they were Oh that was coke.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh that's totally a thing where You're like, wait this whole time and now I'm so far out of drugs or alcohol that I don't even think about it. And sometimes I'm like, God, that person was so annoying they wouldn't stop talking. And then someone's like they were doing coke the whole time. Yeah, but it's interesting that you bring up like the vibe, because I actually I think that vibes are a part of this conversation, Like the vibe that you give off that attracts things to you, Like that's one of the things where you can't physically see something, but it's like it's an energy coming off of something, like it it is paranormally or you know. Along this conversation, I think, yeah, and I used to have a cocaine vibe and now I don't.
Speaker 2: So do you have a ghost vibe?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't know. I really don't. I'm very skeptical of the paranormal. I believe it's all one hundred percent possible. I think anything is possible. I just don't think everything is a ghost.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with you. I don't think anything's agost.
Speaker 1: I want to, yeah, but I don't know ways think that that's the case.
Speaker 2: So I think ghosts know that I would freak out too much if they if they came at me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's nice of them, because if I was a ghost, I'd be like, watch this, this can be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't take it, so let's give it to. Yeah, I mean I would go, I go full catatonic.
Speaker 1: But didn't you tell me that you had like a sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I did. I mean, I it's slowed down in recent years, but I used to be like a nightly sleepwalker.
Speaker 1: That's so scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. My dad does it every night. He like screams the top of his lung. Like he has like more geopolitical based night terrors where like he's like at war with some with some nation, you know, like he's like on the front line, and like he's yeah, every single night, and it's just clearly just like unchecked anxiety. And I just just when I acknowledge that I have anxiety, the sleepwalking kind of diminished. It no longer became like a because I think it's just a way for it to, you know that, for to squeak out at night. Yeah. No, I had one sleep paralysis situation and when I was like probably pre kindergarten pre k and it was when I right around there and I became a psychic, and it's have you had sleep paralysis now?
Speaker 1: And I'm terrified.
Speaker 2: I have not since And it's so strange. It exists as like a memory for me like like it's not in the dream space. It's like, oh, yeah, that's just something that went down. But it was the strangest so it's like you want to hear about it, yes, give it to us. It was me on my family from couch. I was super young and this is pre kindergarten and my mom is doing laundry right behind me, and I was watching I want to say, Eureka's Castle, and Eureka's Castle went it went like fuzzy fuzzy, you know, and I started getting at like security camera footage but from a space. So it's like it's like these aliens, right, and it's but it's like these it would cut to different cameras. And this is before I'd seen any sci fi or anything, so this is just like maybe the collective uncontent maybe I don't know, keep going. And so I'm seeing these like aliens and they're walking slowly closer and closer, and it's like these cloaked things with like these little red eyes in the center of their faces and they're walking like closer and closer to two camera very slowly, and it keeps like cutting to different parts of whatever this planet is, which it just looks like kind of like a like a abandoned like home depot. Right, I'm like, I'm I'm so scared. I'm so scared that they're just coming closer. And I can't remember if they actually come out of the TV. I don't think they even do. But just them approaching me is to this day like one of the most terrifying things. And I can't move, can't speak, and like it was different from those nightmares where you can't move, can't speak. It's just like it. It feels experiential, like an experience where I couldn't move or speak and uh, yeah, that was it. And then that was it. I just God and my Mom's behind me doing laundry the whole time.
Speaker 1: Do you think you were abducted by aliens?
Speaker 2: No, they don't, I don't. I do think it was sleep paralysis, because I've read about I mean, who knows. People say the same thing that it's like this happened like and I would I would tell you, like, this is not a this was not a dream, this was an experience, and so maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Thing I always say bout sleep proalysis. I think both things can be true, that it could be some kind of thing that happens to the human body. But it could also be a paranormal Some people think demon visits, alien visits. I don't know, but I think both could happen at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you think it may have been a demon visit. Yeah, Like, I mean, what a perfect to interact with a child, you know, if you're going, like, if you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it, I mean, that's so demonic.
Speaker 2: Because they're not gonna you know, I don't think I had the words to really explain what went down.
Speaker 1: Wow, you should go to a hypnotist and have that.
Speaker 2: I have, I have, but I've never but that's never come up. Yeah. Wow, my friend, my friend was a hypnotherapist for a while. He was really good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I made that is a scary story.
Speaker 2: It was so scary. It was so freaking scary. It was it was crazy. It's like when you're like four, maybe three or four. I didn't start talking to that was three either, So like I had like six words to my name. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, you reminded me of some trauma that I have.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I hate to do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. When I was young, Yeah, I was a fan of Eureka's Castle. This TV show. Yeah, if anyone doesn't know, it was like puppets. It took place in a castle. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Well, so few things that are not Jim Henson puppets, yeah, or ever made, and so to see puppets that aren't Jim Henson is one of the one of the most media thrilling experiences I've had.
Speaker 1: Well cut to me in Universal Studios, Florida on vacation. Oh, they say, oh, We're going to show you where they make Eureka's Castle, and so I peek in and I see Eureka with her head hanging off.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, And they're like, there's like a soldering eye, there's a guy with guys with welding helmets on, and yeah, yeah, that you don't want to see that. You don't want to see how that sausage is made when you're a child.
Speaker 1: I saw how Eureka's sausage was made, and it really messed me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I'm glad to meet at least another supporter of Eureka. And then there's not a lot of us out there that did you continue to be a supporter even after you saw that.
Speaker 1: I think I did, but I never looked at her the same again, m hm. I knew that there was a man with his hand under her dress the whole time after that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Before there was definitely a man that the dragon was definitely just a guy, a guy walking right, because that thing was like at least six six or seven feet tall. Probably Magellan, great character.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dragon like creatures, I did a little bit of research and I want to tell you about a cryptid creature. How do you feel about these cryptids?
Speaker 2: Oh? Love them, love them?
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite cryptid?
Speaker 2: Is the haunted horseman considered a cryptis? Oh?
Speaker 1: Interesting headless horse. No, that's more of a ghost story.
Speaker 2: I sort of a ghost story. I mean, I guess cryptids what like Bigfoot and all that stuff. I don't know enough enough. I just love when they're all when they're all lanky, when they're moving fast right right. Well, I like an urban cryptid, like someone that you see on like the roof of a of like a skyscraper and Cleveland. You know that that's the most that's the most fun. When there's like when there's like a crypton on top of the rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That's something I can get behind.
Speaker 1: Has that happened?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think yet. But there are urban cryptives. I do know that, okay, and I assume that's what it means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's you'll hear sometimes about like these creatures that live under the city and.
Speaker 2: A guy working at the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well here's one that is that comes from the South. And I mean, if you didn't believe in cryptis before, this one will do it for you. This is the story of the Lizard Man of Scape or swamp.
Speaker 2: Yep, lay it on me.
Speaker 1: Okay. So most of my research comes from discovers South Carolina dot com and also South Carolina Public Radio dot org.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean most of your research in general comes for everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this story it took place just outside of Bishopville, South Carolina, in an area called Browntown.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been the middle schools? Name this town? All right, we'll give you one name like the middle school does. Well, okay, you know, well in your task you can name one town town.
Speaker 1: It's not even like I no, I don't know if they say it like Brownton or something, but it's special.
Speaker 2: They do Browntown one, sure, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think I've been to Browntown. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I mean it's twenty twenty three. I hope you've been to Browntown at.
Speaker 1: Least once in your life. You gotta go to Browntown. So in nineteen eighty seven, from my research, the first known sighting was by a cyclist who was out some exercise and they pulled over to a natural well to have a drink of water and smoke a cigarette, and they look up and they see a large humanoid figure across the street. But probably like the most famous sighting.
Speaker 2: It could just be a mix of like doing something so good for your body and then something is so bad for your body that it just kind of creates, like drinking from a natural spring and then smoking hitting the cigy some kind of hallucination. It's gonna make you see a crypt it's gonna make you see like a guy made out of radishes, kind of running in like an aeropostyle hat sprinting, sprinting down the street at forty five hours per hour. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't trust biking bikers. I don't trust CycL cyclic I'm like, that is one thing where I understand, like the grumpy old man thing of like.
Speaker 1: Get out of the street, that kind of thing. Yeah, guys, but I mean they're helping the environment unless they're smoking.
Speaker 2: They're helping him. Yeah, unless they're smoking. Okay, Okay, what's the what's the other what's the other brown town sighting?
Speaker 1: Oh? This other one. This was the early hours of June twenty ninth, nineteen eighty eight. A seventeen year old boy named Christopher Davis was driving home from.
Speaker 2: Work beautiful name near scape.
Speaker 1: Or swamp when he blows a tire. He goes out to fix it and he hears someone running toward him. He sees a creature with red eyes, scaly skin, long black claws with three fingers, around seven feet tall that appeared wet. He jumps into his car for safety, and the lizard man attacks his car, ripping off the mirror and tearing up the roof. Oh now, honestly, I think I think he just fucked up his car and needed a good story, or he got caught cheating. And he was dating a young Carrie Underwood, and she dug the key into the.
Speaker 2: Side and yeah, took the bat to the right.
Speaker 1: But to give it a little bit more validity. He did do a sketch that he presented I believe to police and gehaw, could you throw up this sketch for anybody listening. You can, I'll post this on our Instagram at ghosted by Roz There it is. This is the photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a I was buying it until I saw the sketch. Now, he might just be a horrible artist, but yeah, if you gave me ten seconds to bullshit ENCRYPTID, this is what I would This is what I would do. That's another thing is like, you know, it's like it's like movies with aliens, Like why can't an alien just be like a cube once in a while? Like why does it always just look like like that?
Speaker 1: Because it's what they really look like.
Speaker 2: No, you're right that You're okay, So that makes me more.
Speaker 1: I think it helps the case that they always look the same.
Speaker 2: That is a really good point. That is a really good point.
Speaker 1: Picture it looks kind of like an alien. He forgot to draw the feet. Yeah, you know, it's not a great drip.
Speaker 2: Maybe he didn't see the feet. He probably didn't see the feet. Oh I don't really unless he's a fook guy. He's not going to be you know, glancing at the at those dogs right right, He's going to be looking more at the claws and more at you know, the scales. And you know what sold for me the fact that it was wet, because unless this guy was like a creative writing major, you know, at like U Dubs or something like, he's not going to come up with that. He's not going to be thrown around wet. This is just this is just a civilian in Brown Town. So I completely And the fact that his car was you say it was scratched up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was legitimately like it looked like it was trying to get into the roof of the car, like smashing it in.
Speaker 2: So unless he went driving through the briar patch, you know, I I believe that this wait was it say underneath the pie it.
Speaker 1: Says the picture of what attacked attack Christopher Davis, and then Christopher Davis signed it.
Speaker 2: And then he signs it it's beautiful, beautiful signature.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's really a great piece here. Yeah, so you know, he also could have maybe flipped his car and that's why the ceiling or the.
Speaker 2: Roof was looked like a lizard had gotten to it.
Speaker 1: But okay, so anyway.
Speaker 2: So a crypto. The difference between a cryptid and a ghost is cryptids are on our like they're they're like matter right that They're like you could you could hold onto a cryptid. You could share a bed with a cryptid.
Speaker 1: You could. But nobody ever has.
Speaker 2: The Grimace is a cryptid and.
Speaker 1: Is a great cryptis.
Speaker 2: Yes, the rest of the gang are paranormal.
Speaker 1: Although Grimace has been captured on film many times and most of these have not. Okay, right, right, right right, But listen, because I am somebody with a very open mind, I do like to entertain the thought that these magical creatures are not just like animals that haven't been discovered. They can go invisible like a ghost, or they can teleport to another plant. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They have like incredible vertical leap where you don't even have to run, like you could.
Speaker 1: Just whatever it is, it is very superhuman and beyond our comprehension.
Speaker 2: Some of my fan base has described me as as a as a cryptid.
Speaker 1: Okay, so back to the story. Two weeks crypt Two weeks after the incident with Christopher, a report of a car parked at a home had its fender ripped off. It looked like it was chewed off.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The antenna was bent, remember antennas on cars. There were deep scratches in the car and the chrome trim also appeared to be chewed off.
Speaker 2: Suspicious Oh completely, So this is this is a car scratch encryptid in chewing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really know what its motivations are. Maybe it eats cars like I. Honestly, I don't know he or she is a car eater. Well that's the thing. They do, call it the lizard man. And I know it was a different time, but couldn't he have stopped and asked the pronouns?
Speaker 2: Honestly, the behavior is pretty male what you're describing. I think that, you know, eat eating a fender.
Speaker 1: One of the most masculine things I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Actually me too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's very, very, very mask So I assume the Yeah, I understand the assumption.
Speaker 1: That same summer there was many cars or many calls that were made of cars being attacked, and police apparently made a plaster mold of a three toed footprint. Okay, and then the summer ended and it was done. It was that was it. And over the years there was a few little reports here and there. But then in twenty fifteen, a woman took a photo that she claimed was the lizard Man here we go, on her way home from church on her cell phone. Jiha, can you pull up this picture? This will also be on our Instagram under episode stuff, which is a story highlight on the page there.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: This woman, Sarah believes that she had captured the lizard Man of what is it? Swamp snake or swamp what's it called.
Speaker 2: I went to a Halloween party and there was a nice older gay couple there that just moved to town from Houston, and one of them was wearing this, I'm telling you, was this is exactly the costume that this man was wearing at this Halloween party. Yeah, like a ripped like a slee stack, like a ripped slee stack.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's the thing he does. Maybe maybe he was in Brown Town. Maybe this older gay man was he older? Did I just make that part up?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, yeah he was, he was. This is so funny, this picture. This is like because there's no way in hell that that this scrypt it is going is moving through the world not being perfectly photographed and felt like this is so this This lizard is completely yoked.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is so buff.
Speaker 2: He has no he's so buffed that he has no flexibility in his neck, so his face is pointing forward at all times. He can barely move his upper body. This there's no way this guy is escaping any camera in the modern age.
Speaker 1: He looks like he would eat chrome fenders.
Speaker 2: See that's true. He does look like he lives off of subsists off of Mazda offenders and Honda Cord. It does look like he needs that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So oh and anyone that's just listening, it's basically just a very buff looking I mean it looks like it's from It looks like it's from like a nineties Land of the Loss Power Rangers or yeah, exactly some kind of man in a suit situation or was it real? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, this is certainly like you could rent this costume from a party city in the Midwest, you know, this is this is this is like it. But but why would they have it? Why would this costume exist? I guess it's But what.
Speaker 1: Is strange is that a day earlier there was a man that also reported seeing what look like an alligator with a short nose and long legs scampering in the area.
Speaker 2: This would be a good opportunity to make like a that was my ex wife kind of a joke. Oh, it was my ex wife and town.
Speaker 1: Sounds like my mother in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to do that, but I wish.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just have to. It's just part of the rules.
Speaker 2: A third person could do that. Isn't this interesting about? Like this is funny? This image is funny because the lizard is jacked. Why is it scarier if something is skinny? Like why this lizard could do more damage than a skinny like more physical harm most likely than a skinny thing, but a skinny thing does more psychological creates, more a climate of fear for me. What's that all about?
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't that interesting? Maybe because it's closer to a skeleton and skeletons are scary.
Speaker 2: Hmmm mm hmmm. And maybe now like in the modern age, like very few of us have like actually, like we're not really afraid of predators, you know, like like the size of something doesn't really I mean like I mean, like a t rex or something. When I say predator, I don't mean like, of course there's predators, but I mean like a I mean like a like a vicious something large that could do damage. It's almost like something skinny like getting in your chimney or something is almost worse.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, Yeah, I don't know. It's like there's something just so creepy about like a slender man or something right right, right, because it seems like it has powers or something. And this just looks like some like super buff, agro looking guy like, oh, shut up, Like.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it's right, like this guy would he would find a community, you know, maybe there's something scarier about like a giant, skinny thing in the woods. Like what's he up to? Like he this guy is going to go to the Equinox and exchange numbers on Bay one with some guys. Oh you know for sure, the skinny one who's seven foot tall in the woods, that's going to be that's going to be maybe a longer journey to. So that's someone that that's kind of scarier. What's he up to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing out there? It's like a yeah, weird emo teenager exactly. I get that, well, okay.
Speaker 2: So the lizard Man of Swamps, the Lizard Gabe or swamp Scape or swamp yeah from brown Town.
Speaker 1: Okay, we do a segment here. I love that on the show where I like to look up dolls that are currently being sold on eBay, great that are allegedly haunted. Okay, it's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living?
Speaker 2: Does that make them cheaper or more expensive?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I've seen thousands in my day, and to me personally, when they're cheaper, it seems more legit. But I don't know they I've seen them for literally fifty thousand. I've seen them for one dollar, so they really run the whole gamut.
Speaker 2: But if it's haunted by a nuisance, you know that's going to be the dollar. If it's haunted by you would think fdr Okay.
Speaker 1: You would think yes, yeah, there is which reminds me. I forget if we've ever talked about this on the TV show or on the podcast. There is a TV commercial from the eighties that's one of those like one eight hundred psychic commercials, and it's to find out what celebrity is in your pet. No, this is like pre miss Cleo. But it's specifically to find out what celebrities are in your pets, and.
Speaker 2: Because as we know, every pet is a is a composite of different celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like which historical figure is inside of your pet as a ghost?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 1: I want that job so bad?
Speaker 2: Every Chua is Genghis Khan. Obviously I would sew.
Speaker 1: I would look at someone's ferret and be like Lizzy Borden, all right, next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm afraid I'd see Eisenhower and every in every animal and then and then they'd be like, I don't go to don't go to Chris. He just thinks everyone he sees.
Speaker 1: I still get paid either way.
Speaker 2: He just says ike Ike is on every one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So this haunted doll is not no famous historic figures that we know of. Gee, how can you pull up this doll for us? Please meet Corey?
Speaker 2: Hi, Corey.
Speaker 1: Corey has sort of a clown costume on and is like an anthropomorphic cat. Yes, doll.
Speaker 2: If Cats was this, it would have been a box office success. It actually would have survived. People would have broken quarantine to see this.
Speaker 1: You know, seriously, circus cats, they really missed out.
Speaker 2: This is so good.
Speaker 1: Now Corey is very popular. Corey has got sixteen bids and forty one dollars is currently what we're at right now, So they're.
Speaker 2: Really there's people that seems fair.
Speaker 1: These people are interested in Corey, but they don't want to spend too much money. So I think there's a lot of thirty five dollars, how about thirty six dollars, how about thirty seven whatever? These people they're going crazy for Corey.
Speaker 2: Corey is definitely haunted by a guy that just wants to hang out all the time. You know, that's a guy that's going to want to watch a movie with you and watch and laugh while looking at you directly. What's interesting to make you laugh?
Speaker 1: Interesting that you say this? Because Corey comes with a biography, it's kind of a long one. I don't have time for all of this.
Speaker 2: But I got time, okay.
Speaker 1: It says meet Corey. He came in my possession when a friend of mine who started collecting Haunted vessel items, she got Corey actually from a good will. She would tell me all about Corey and the stuff that he would do, and she couldn't handle him anymore. And I told her. I have never come across a vessel that I could not tolerate. Well, I guess this was the first one. Whoever gets Corey has to be someone who can tolerate his obnoxious self.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Corey.
Speaker 1: Loves to cuss you out. You could say he has a very potty mouth.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, so Corey's just Corey's just talking.
Speaker 1: I guess. So Corey is a unique vessel. Not only does he get my other vessels going.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sometimes he just won't stop get my other vessels going. Cory's got my other vessels going.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't sound like what I think this person means.
Speaker 2: To say, No, sounds like a rolling stone.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you a little bit about Corey.
Speaker 2: So, Cory, you walk by, Corey's just.
Speaker 1: Like fuck you think? So, you stupid fucking bitch, You suck?
Speaker 2: What are you even doing?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you a little bit about Corey. He knows how to leave his vessel and move into other things.
Speaker 2: He also, why are people gonna buy this?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm wondering. First of all, how can you sell this? Because like, why wouldn't Corey get out of the vessel before you sell it? And stay and be inside of a Kleenex box or something.
Speaker 2: How can on proof of purchase? How do you know Corey's in there exactly? Keep your repeat. You need to scan to make sure. There needs to be some kind of test to make sure Corey is in there before you're right, because you could just be buying buying Corey's vessel.
Speaker 1: I think my suggestion would be you get when you when Corey arrives, start cussing it out and see if you get any replies.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. Otherwise, Corey's probably in a parking meter outside the original house. You know, the real Corey you know of Cory's just taking different vessels.
Speaker 1: It says he knows how to actually leave your house and likes to make visit visits to your neighbors. If you have alcohol in your house, I suggest you keep it under lock and key. You always will know when Corey has gotten into your liquor cabinet. Ory's a boozer who you will know because your house will smell like alcohol, and believe it or not, if you pass by him, he will have a shitty looking grin on his face. When I first got Corey, even after everything my friend told me about him. He was very calm. Some of the stuff he looks.
Speaker 2: Corey looks sober to me.
Speaker 1: He did, yes, I think when this picture was taken. But you know this was before he got into the liquor cabinet. Okay, so it says I would hear this sounds like originally I would hear a cat meowing, scratching on the wall, and I would find loose hair on the floor. I didn't think anything of it at first. I treated Corey like he was a haunted vessel cat doll. Okay, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: It seems reasonable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you would think he was a cat.
Speaker 2: That's how I would treat Corey too.
Speaker 1: You would think he was a cat. Until one night, out of the blue, he was sitting on my shelf and I saw a shadow behind him on the wall, as clear as day. It was a man silhouette. I tried to ask Corey why did he pick this vessel? And he never said nothing. Corey is very active at night. There has been many times where he would leave our home.
Speaker 2: This is the pitch to buy Corey.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is there's so much more to it.
Speaker 2: Buy him. He's very active at ma.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't read all of this. It's too much and there's a lot of punctuation and spelling errors here.
Speaker 2: But so there's sixteen, at least sixty people that are interested after reading this. They're saying, sign me up for this.
Speaker 1: Oh there's people that are like, I like a cocktail and I got a potty mouth. Give me Corey. One thing I will say in here. It says he likes to open lights and when you watch TV, to flicker the lights on and off. He makes your TV go out every now and then, and then your cell phones can ring in the middle of the night. When you answer it, you hear a laugh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so he has Verizon access. I do not want this in my life. I feel even I feel like I'm even too close to Corey right now, Like we're having a laugh about Corey. If I get a call in the middle of the night, I am going to be so he drunk dials. Yo, Yeah, Corey's gonna Actually I think I did do a couple of shows with Corey at the Allsion one now that I'm looking at him, Yeah, he's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's the oldest of old comedians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't even use the mic Oh.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't need it. Okay, let's do another thing we do every week on this show. You want to hear some ghost voices? Yes, okay, it's time for ev or ev Plase have you ever heard the term EVP? No, this is one of these things that the the other Chris Fleming, who I thought we were booking, I would know all about. This is electronic voice assaulted by that question, Yeah, yeah, he would Okay, electronic voice phenomenal. So essentially this is something very popular on these ghost hunting shows, and it's basically, anytime somebody captures a ghost speaking.
Speaker 2: Is Grimes an EVP?
Speaker 1: Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, okay, Grinds is an EVP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grimes, I would say, uh classifies as.
Speaker 2: It's like an EVP that took the body of a Canadian, the way that Corey is now occupying a cat vessel a cat suit. Also, if Corey is a man, just like a ghost man, think about how demented he is. If he sees a cat doll wearing a clown suit and goes, this, this will be my home.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, I just sees this. It's like, yep, that's me.
Speaker 2: You see anything in the world. But then know that that is the rock.
Speaker 1: I actually, whoa, I just got an update from tmz Elon Musk is engaged to Corey the cat doll. It's his new wife.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my god. And the name of the baby is just a cell phone call them exactly. It's just fuck you.
Speaker 1: I'm Cory, fuck you wake up. So here's some ghost voices for you. Oh yeah, yeah this first one. Actually, both of these come from the same source, which is Worstly Paranormal group. They are in the UK and they posted a video with a couple of different EVPs. I think they're good and.
Speaker 2: I trust I don't think British people have time to lie, so I I really if they're British, I believe it.
Speaker 1: I do too, especially when it comes to ghost of because the ghosts are so old there. Ghosts have been a part of that culture for a long time. I just I don't know. I trust them. But this was taken at the John Ryland's Library in Manchester. Mm hmm, what is this ghost saying.
Speaker 2: Tells?
Speaker 1: Could you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you play one more time? That's a ghost? Oh god, So that's like what like I just got a little shoulder shake.
Speaker 1: I mean, just think about this. They're recording, no one's talking, and then they play it back and they hear, Daisy, I'm I play it again.
Speaker 2: Test? Is she saying, like, trust something, trust test, try singing? Is that what you said?
Speaker 3: Totally try singing, try singing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not what worst worstly paranormal group on YouTube believes. I'm gonna give you four options here. One of these is the answer that they believe. Is it a Traban?
Speaker 2: Oh god, a French like like that sounds like a French one on one student, Okay.
Speaker 1: Totally ninth grade French? Is it b Tracy Ane, Tracy Anne. I don't know, Maybe it's that ghost. It's great name.
Speaker 2: I love the name Tracy Tracy An. That would be like a Southern American ghost though, right Tracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is kind of it is. Yeah, maybe Tracy An is from Browntown? Is it c try me? Yeah? I don't know me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard try me? Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Wait one more? Is it d Maybe they like.
Speaker 2: Could be trusting may Okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Hear it again. You think that it's try me? Yeah? Yeah, they believe it is Tracy Anne. Let me play it again. Now that we know that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I hear Southern twang now, yeah, so it sounds like a Southern head. That kind of like a s Do you hear that like a Southern ghost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a Southern girl was on vacation in England, studying abroad. Oh my god, at the library and a book fell on hers.
Speaker 2: Are just the average, the average American Southerner just seeing all those books died instantly, just the idea of like, oh, this is too much knowledge. I'm I'm do ignorant for this just being in Yeah, their brain just completely aneurysm. Yeah, no, I buy that. Tracy a nasty gee.
Speaker 1: Well, bless your heart.
Speaker 2: How well do you think Tracy Ane is like nineteen twenty?
Speaker 1: I would say probably nineteen That sounds like a college kid. I'm TRACYE.
Speaker 2: That is so creepy oo I am.
Speaker 1: I'm here's another creepy one. I got one more for you.
Speaker 2: I'm so creeped out by that. Oh yeah, good good. I like being creeped.
Speaker 1: This is from the same group, and this is at a place called Melody Pop in Bolton. I think it's like a dance studio or something. I don't know. I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Google had a panera. This is from the chili's to go. This is the chili's where you park to pick up the food. Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: You know what, sometimes I hear stories about places like that being haunted.
Speaker 2: Why not totally? Totally?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 1: Okay? What is this ghost saying? Okay, there's some going on.
Speaker 2: I can't handle that.
Speaker 1: I think is going off. And you can hear the beeps a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is so scary because that sounds like an evil ghost Tracy, and at least is just like, how y'all doing this? Is? That sounds like we play it back again. Did I hear tits? A guy saying tits, show me your tits.
Speaker 1: I kind of hear tits in there as well.
Speaker 2: I think he's complimenting tits.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's play it again. Oh yeah, something about or No?
Speaker 2: I heard like, no, not the tits. I think it's what do you like most of bat her? Greg? No, he's like he's like he's like an old progressive no telling his friends. No, it's not about the tits. It's about that. It's about the mind. It's her, you know, I love her.
Speaker 1: That might be what it is I have some other options, but I like this. I like this ghost because all you hear about is ghost sticking their fingers on people's butts, and you know, yeah you hear ghost proctologists.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And to hear a ghost talk like that, I really appreciate that too. So that is not what they believe. Did they think it was a Hello, I'm in debt because I'm bad.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm in bed because I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I'm in debt because I'm bad. They just can't stop spending and budget properly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm in debt because I'm bad. Oh my god. It's like it's like a red light district, like like with a financial kink. Oh my god. Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or it's like me when I get on eBay late at night looking at these damn haunted dolls and I'm just like, I need to get my life together and I need to stop spend. I don't spend money on haunted dolls, but my god, I'm just I will look at and I'm like, now I'm in dead because I'm Baye.
Speaker 2: But but there's like a there's like a financial kink to that, like you do the ghost the ghost saying that I'm in debt because I'm Oh my god, that's so creepy. Okay, okay, what's the next? Is it B.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Isn't that Elizabeth? Is it C Hello? I'm a dead listener?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Or is it D Hello? Am I ted Lasso? Okay, it's one of those. I'm gonna play it again.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid it might be the ted Lesso.
Speaker 1: They believe it is. See Hello, I'm a dead listener.
Speaker 2: I'm a dead listener. Oh god, that is so scary. I'm a dead listener.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he like cuts out on the l but like, yeah, I could totally see that. I mean it's a I mean, are ghosts that reductive about themselves? You know?
Speaker 1: You know it's always a question like do they know they're dead? I think some do. Do they still like tits?
Speaker 2: It's like pretty on the nose thing to be, like, I'm a dead listener. That is so scary.
Speaker 1: Well let me tell you, speaking of tits, Yeah, I was at a haunted strip club in Las Vegas on Oh the TV showing Mouncle Living for the Dad on Hulu in America, Disney Plus all around the world.
Speaker 2: Wait, Ron do you have. Okay, I need to see this TV. I'm sorry, I'm so behind the times. I need to see this show. It's okay, but that's so cool. You should totally check it out.
Speaker 1: But we went to this haunted strip club and at one point we were asking the ghosts like thine. We were asking like what do you like? And we heard through a machine tats and then it later, like a couple of seconds later, it was like ass and I swear to got this ghost at the Haunted strip Club love tits and ass.
Speaker 2: It's like what else is there? Though? You know, like that that's not if you're gonna ask a ghost of the strip club, how much more creative can they get?
Speaker 1: It's all they see all day. So yeah, it's sort of like when you're like jan Brady, like George Glass, Like she's like looking around and sees a glass glass. It's like the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the usual suspect. Yeah yeah, exactly. He probably doesn't like any of it, is what that answer actually tells me. Yeah, if it said, like, honestly, right now, I've been here so long, belly buttons are kind of doing it for me, Like that's a ghost.
Speaker 1: I do want to look at an elbow if you just look at it the way it moves.
Speaker 2: And it's called a weenis for a reason. I mean, you're not gonna, you know, you're not gonna throw a filthy name like that on something that's not orogenous. That's gonna be a discovery. The wenuses it was. It was correctly named, and it is a rogenous. I mean the funny bone. If you hit the funny bone, that ain't right. So something's in the weenus.
Speaker 1: You've been hitting the funny bone all hour long. We need to wrap this one up, but this has been great. Let's just do one thing real quick, just to get to know you a bit better.
Speaker 2: We bring on Kristen Stewart. What's please? Bring out Christy Stewart. I love Christy. I love Christen Stewart too.
Speaker 1: She's so cool.
Speaker 2: Christmas Stewart in adventure Land are you kidding me? Oh yeah? Or Jessie gets topless in that and it feels like they should have censored his top Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I did know what you mean. Okay, just to get to know you a bit, We're gonna do a quick little rapid fire. Let's see if see if a story comes up, a thought comes up. Whatever about different paranormal things?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: What do you think about Ouiji boards?
Speaker 2: Oh? See the Catholic in me terrified? I'm too afraid. I would never like when I saw The Witch for the first time that movie, I was on the wrong side. Like it was only through conversation that I that I found out that people are actually happy that she joined the witches in the end and then left her puritanical family. Like, you know, I could never engage with something devilish like that. I would feel too afraid of losing God's good will.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so going along with that? Like witchcraft? Is that how you feel? I mean, are you?
Speaker 2: I am so pro whatever people do in that realm, but I am so afraid of it. I'm so afraid. I am so I so believe in the power of uh. I don't know if you call it? Can we say the divine femininity? Is that? Is that? Which would you call that? Witchcraft?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that. Yeah, I so believe in that. I And again, exactly the same thing. It's just not being invited to coke, you know, and to do coke. It's like, no, that's not true. I have actually been invited to some witchy things. That is not true. People witches are have been actually pretty welcoming of me. But again, the Catholic in me is very afraid of losing losing the big guys, big guys.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yes, okay, I understand why stuff like that seems scary to certain people, like based on your upbringing or whatever. But there's so many similarities the more you get to know it, and absolutely, and I think all things can be used for good or bad and.
Speaker 2: Well, and what's the quote about which is which is just someone who pays attention, you know? And I feel like if you maybe it's the same thing with paranormal like if you just if you strip down all the stupid learn stuff and just try to let your intuition kind of bleed out more than maybe that's a step towards whatever this is in that in that sense, I don't see that as interfering with them.
Speaker 1: I think God would still.
Speaker 2: He'd still be chill with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll let you and don't worry. What do you think of psychics? Chris Fleming?
Speaker 2: Oh so afraid, so so afraid of psychics.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you believe that there's such a thing or that it's real when yes, have you been to psychic?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I'm too afraid. I'm so impressionable that like something like like if they said something clearly, there's bad ones like I like like my friend went to one and the psychic told she was so blown away because the psychic told her that her cat wanted wet food. And it's like all cats want wet food, you know, that's the easiest. I'm just too afraid. Do you go to do you? Do you frequent psychics? Constant lyom yeah, what have you had? Have they changed the course of your life?
Speaker 1: I mean, I swear to God, I've had times in my life where I'm like, I have a psychic problem. I need to examine this. I keep going to psychics. How often nowadays I'd come friends with a lot of psychics, and I sometimes do this shitty thing that is not okay to do, but whatever where it's just like if you have a friend that's a massage therapist or a doctor or whatever, when you're at a party and you're like, hey, you know, I got to ask you something. You know, they're bringing up the work thing.
Speaker 2: Or whatever's this?
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes with my psychic friends, I go listen. I know you charge a lot of money for your readings. I charge people for laughter. And I've been hanging out with you a lot, and I can't help but to notice that you're laughing a lot.
Speaker 2: Noticing some giggles I've noticed.
Speaker 1: So I've been working for free for you.
Speaker 2: Such a wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm wondering if you could talk to my dead grandma for me right now and find out if I should buy this car. And I think it's a fair trade.
Speaker 2: Honestly, your grandma and auto mechanic she was?
Speaker 1: She was, Yeah, so should I ask her if this is a good deal for us?
Speaker 2: How many miles should I get an oil change? Yeah? Seven thousand?
Speaker 1: Listen, I can't. I don't know how to work Google. It's too complicated. I would prefer a psychic just channels my grandmother and has the kinds of questions answered for me. Well, I guess that concludes this episode. Chris, this has been so fun. I hope that you've had a great time, because I would love.
Speaker 2: I've had I've had such a wonderful time.
Speaker 1: I would love to invite you back on this sometime again, because you're you. You really get it and you're really fun and.
Speaker 2: To be actually to I've never never experienced the actual emotion of like fear on a podcast, you know what I mean? Besides like fear of like oh no, it was going to be released to the world, but like fear, like being spooked on a podcast by starring getting chills. It's an interesting it's an interesting podcast, right there?
Speaker 1: Was it the picture of the swamp monster that did it for you?
Speaker 2: No, it was the naming of Browntown, the fact that there's a town called Browntown. No, it's the ghost, the ghost voices, truly, like I get should do you get shoulder shakes where you have to like release a should like I haven't the little yeah that maybe it's nose yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, a little shimmy. But I know I had such a lovely time.
Speaker 1: Ros Oh hey, your comedy special. Doesn't that have kind of a spooky name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called Hell. It's adjacent.
Speaker 1: How'd you come up with that name?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? Well, I was trying to show how bleak performance can be and the Hell like pre show. Hell. You know that feeling like and like performing can be kind of horrible, But most stand ups make it look like it's like they're a fucking rock star. And so I was like, it'd be funny if we did the opposite and like need like these kind of spooky sketches where I'm like, like worst case scenarios happening before the show leading up to the show, and like, yeah, so that was the name. And I think also the Catholicism thing of just I'm constantly thinking about hell, Heaven, hell binary.
Speaker 1: Oh it never leaves your brain, No, it never does. Might as well embrace it.
Speaker 2: I do. I do well.
Speaker 1: People can watch that on Peacock. Right, that's exactly right, amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch I'm gonna watch your show, Rod.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch your special. I'm gonna I'm not go I have not yet seen it, but that's okay. We'll do a swap. We'll do a flip flop. I'll watch your thing, you watch my thing, and then we'll do book reports back.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed there's a when people say i'd like that, you say I'm going to watch it. When people say I can't wait to watch it, it's like, oh, well, you kind of seem like you're finding a way to wait. If you can't wait, it's like you can months it's been you've been actively wait. There's like a zero percent watch rate of of those who can't wait. Do you find that with yours? Like, oh I can't wait to watch it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah the way Sometimes the wait is long and then it's like and then sometimes these people will be like, I watched the stupidest reality show, this new thing last night. I can't believe, but I watched two hours of it. It was so bad. And then I'm like, you know, I have a show you could.
Speaker 2: Have watched, and you tell me you actually know me. So fun. It is so weird, though, how I get it because it is so intimate what we choose to watch, so many things that we could watch. It is so intimate where we actually do select like it needs. I just end up watching the same thing over and over again, which is what heat with Robert de Niro and Al Pacino.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll do it.
Speaker 2: Well, we did it. That'll do it.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for doing this. Wait people, social media, whatever you want people to know say yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Chris Fleming. Fleming is my Instagram is all you gotta know. Not the psychic, no follow the psychic too, because he's awesome. Yeah, he's at Chris Fleming ninety one on Twitter and I think at Chris Fleming Official on Instagram. Is his his instagram.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, Well, thank you, thank you, ros, thank you so much to Chris Fleming God, I love him. Hey, Happy holidays, Stay warm out there, stay safe out there. I will talk to you in two weeks. Two weeks. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came on. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer