Speaker 1: Until I found you.
Speaker 2: Stephen Sanchez and m by Hold one of two point seven kidscept you know, we were talking about work life balance and how like we say we've got it or we try and create it, but we kind of really don't and we're guilty. But Easterton, come here for a second, our engineer filling for tub today. You actually have work life balance because we were looking for you one day on a Wednesday in the middle of I think it was early afternoon, and you.
Speaker 1: Were out for a bike ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's important to have boundaries and take time for yourself sometimes.
Speaker 1: But really, during the American Top forty planning session, you know, I come up with ideas and I'm on the bike. Man, where were you cycling? I was like, can we find East?
Speaker 2: I was it might have been one o'clock, righty, Hey, can we find East?
Speaker 1: Oh he's cycling. I had to respect it, like, I want to cycle. Where'd you go? I was biking the Santa Fe Dam out in Nerwindale, right next to Burbank. Good for you.
Speaker 2: He had his ideas bike carrier on the car. I guess that's everybody knew he was going biking that day. We need a GoPro on you at all times. He's so fun.
Speaker 1: All right, So Tanya, let's do the trending report. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I thought this would be very interesting for everybody just to think about because Jennifer Garner, she's known in Hollywood for being the nice girl. I think we could all agree Jennifer Garner seems like one of the most wholesome, lovely, sweetest women in this industry. And she said the problem is being recognized on a day where I'm not so nice, or when I have blackness in my soul. I've definitely had days where I just can't do it. I scollop people before they walk up to me. I'm not perfect, and I don't think I'm rude, but I'm not good at being fake. And it got me thinking about that concept, you know, like I think we all everybody, every single person, whether you're a public figure or not, you have an image that people see you as you know, and it's funny. I just was relating to Jennifer Garner in this way because I think that for me, for so long, my image was like girl next door, you know, like the girl next door, and so I would always like sometimes I would always want to dress sexier or I want to do my makeup sexier and I want to like sex up my look because it is so opposite of what like my image is. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yes? I waited for sisany, but yes.
Speaker 3: Sure, but I think they thought it was interesting because it's like, you know, Jennifer Garner is painted. She has this image of being like the nice girl, but you don't always want to be or you're not always the nice girl.
Speaker 2: Sisney, what is your perception of your image?
Speaker 4: I think people look at me and they their first thing is like, oh, she's a twin mom. You know, they put me in like a mom category.
Speaker 1: Is that good or bad for me?
Speaker 4: It's not necessarily good or bad? But it's like, it's not It does not what defines me, you know what I mean. It doesn't what defines a woman per se.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because you say, Tanya, I am a busiest man in Hollywood workaholic. You said, well, you.
Speaker 3: Don't like that word, so I'm rephrasing.
Speaker 1: Isn't is it?
Speaker 4: I didn't like it?
Speaker 2: So anyway, it's funny you say it. Because on Saturday, I got into an elevator. I was on my way to Gotageza. I was getting ready to go there and I had Georgia with me and I got in this elevator and this woman looks up and says hello, and she says, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're not working today? See a total stranger.
Speaker 2: And in that moment, because she goes like, you know you're usually working, you're not working today and it's a Saturday afternoon, I'm like no.
Speaker 1: But then I started feeling guilty. That wasn't working right.
Speaker 4: Just what anybody has that one like they have that one connection that they can that they can gravitate to time.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I'm trying to explain, like, no, but I'm working tomorrow Sunday.
Speaker 1: I promise, I'm just taking into the afternoon. That's it. That's all. Like wait, but that's not good either, I know.
Speaker 3: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need therapy.
Speaker 3: I've been telling you that for years. In the best way, in the best way.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is therapy, it really is.
Speaker 3: I love therapy.
Speaker 1: I love this. Yeah, I love this too. I love us. But like you guys aren't like say it, so say it. Say what you were going to say.
Speaker 4: We're not what you're not.
Speaker 3: Making No not qualified, but like you're not making me go to a deep place and think about like deep things and how to refigure my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've poked the bears here and we are ready to go deep.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, we'll do that tomorrow. You want us to make you cry, we'll make you cry.
Speaker 3: But do you know what's interesting that I heard on this TV show the other day? They were saying how therapists make their money off of basically like talking to you and not giving you a solution to your problem, so that they can keep making money off of it's messed up and you want to keep going.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I heard yellow Jacket last logical. Yeah, I never thought of it that way.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when I want to keep people listening to this show keep saying coming.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah, your chance to win coming up minutes away. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but our time's up, all right, coming fifty minutes and the hot stop music, Kiss f