Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy Armstrong and Jackie Enough he arms the drum studio. C say on what I like to call a little Wednesday in a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Tariffs, recession, dahn a pe root angst. You know what I think I might do. I might led Dogs of the Apocalypse. Yes, I might get a I might get a cyberbeast and get a personalized license plate that says doge. And then just get ready to repair all the keying of my car and ilp to carry extra tires in the back because they're constantly being slashed. You'll be rolling and trolling in your monsters, rolling and trolling. Yes, I had heard. Uh Hannity said he's gonna buy a couple of tesla'sn't given to friends. Trump said he's gonna get one. So it's really becoming a statement sort of thing. Well I always was. It always was a statement thing, way more than a practical thing. For a lot of people, and so now it's just gone the other direction, but a wildly different statement. Yeah, I like this maneuver better when you're a little younger and you're fighting days, weren't you know, maybe he as far behind you. I don't think fighting of these. He's just gonna stand there some slashing your tie, hail eaten, probiotic taken, limp wristed lefties. But they might slash my tires. So you're thinking they're they're gonna have their little Linguini arms on away at your tires and you're gonna walk up and discover it. And just whoof aasses? You gotta admit though, the biggest, most ridiculous Tesla they make with a Doge license plate would be pretty good. From a distance, you could you can mistake one of the Tesla models for you know, a Toyota or so who knows what else? Not the cyber truck, No, no, no, no, definitely not. And and if it becomes like a rolling middle finger to the idea of big government, that might be my car, and that might be where it's going. Man. I watched the interview with Elon yesterday, and we're gonna have a whole bunch of clips of that. But first of all, my phone ding me tornetto please silence your devices. He was talking about the number of death threats he gets now and just how difficult it is to travel around and everything like that. And one of the reasons he's posting everything online is he wants people to say, Okay, you're so angry at me, you're hearing him a Nazi. You're hearing all these things. Go to the website and then tell me which of these things that I say we ought to cut that you disagree with and we'll argue about it. You know, which of these things do you think I'm wrong about, and then we can have a conversation about it. That's what I'm trying to do. He said, I'm concerned somebody out there who doesn't pay attention to this is gonna hear I'm a Nazi and kill me. Right. Yeah, it's another great example. And this is so troubling. It makes me just want to vanish into the woods and watch the squirrels cowort as usual. But the idea of we choose a narrative and then we choose our facts based on our choice of narrative is so true in so many of the big topics going on right now, including the Doge thing, are the Ukraine thing, or the pro or the Israel Hamas thing, or even the tariff thing, which lefties usually are in favor of, but now all of a sudden, it's definitely awful, right right? Yeah, what an interesting topic that is? That the whole tariffs and protectionism, if you want to call it that, or responding to the terrible disservice disservice globalism did to a lot of American workers. It's it's definitely a complex weave of predictions and economic principles which are imperfect at best. Hence the nickname for economics is the dismal science is and it has everything to do with the huge pivot in history that the globe might be taking, right right? Can you think of anything more provocative than Doge as a personalized license plate on the cyberbeast? That's pretty good. That's good. Yeah, it's pretty good, especially where I live. How about t r MP Oh wow, four k n G or is that too many lotters? Trump for king? Oh my god? Yeah, that would be just being provocative. I couldn't back that up with my own rhetoric. I mean, I believe in Doge. I do not believe Trump should be king. Okay, well, all right, you've got to be more specific in your instructions. All right, let's see now. Oh my god, yeah, that would be horrible if something uh how about something that's spelled out lib tears where you live, big college town? Oh jeez, sorry, back to back to a sense. Yeah, I'm gonna say something dark. We don't want something dark. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Tuesday. We're already into March eleventh, the year twenty twenty five, where I'm strong in getting we approved of this program. Let's begin then, officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, the show starts at Mark and I guess we're going to find out who was right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If Donald Trump is right, then over the course of the next couple of years, this thing will end up paying off. And if he's wrong, then voters are going to say, I elected you to bring down prices. You're clearly fixing the border. That's good, but you're not bringing down prices. You're making my life harder. And I'm upset with that. And there's an election coming out next year, and that's when people can register their disagreement.
Speaker 1: So that was on MSNBC last night. Our old friend David Drucker, who's now with the Dispatch we used to have on all the time. They weren't really digging some of the things he was saying, because he was giving out the possibility that this might work and be a good idea, And of course they were not digging that on MSNBC, but in the way that David Drunker always did on this show, he laid it out pretty plainly. Well, if Trump is right, in a couple of years we see that this works, it's going to be really great, right right. I was actually quite pleasantly surprised on a similar topic. I was listening to NPR briefly to punish myself for the terrible things I've done, and they had a surprisingly frank, non partisan guest on who explained, you know, in similar fashion, that look, this may well be a very successful strategy, but we need to find what we're seeking is a new equilibrium, which I thought was a good term to throw around in that we're going to restructure the nature of imports and exports domestic production and consumer spending in a way that does not you know, necessitate being dependent on China, and it will absolutely be disruptive, but eventually we'll come to a new equilibrium. And the trick is to convince people that that investments and the you know, chaos too strong a word, but well, you know, the upheaval that comes with it will pay off in the long term and we'll all be better off and hang in there. The problem being the timetable though, you know, I said a couple of years. Can that even conceive it? I don't. I doubt it. I doubt it. And I think Trump's argument would be, or the people that are backing this would be, this is going to happen anyway, just in a different way. We're going to be forced into it suddenly at some point when the big dust up with China comes, or we can kind of do it on our own and have more control over it, I think would be the argument. Having said that, just briefly, I don't know why we're jacking Canada around, Like, yeah, that's hard. That's one that one's a little hard to agree. That's that's that's his trade agreement that he's saying is wildly crazy and we've got to punish Canada and whipsaw and ally back and forth. Trump he did that agreement. Oh do we have that new guy that it's gonna be prime minister? Man, he's us. He's way better spokesman for Canada than Justine Trudeau was crazy smart guy. Yeah. Well, and just he just sounds like a man. I mean, I hate to be just that base, but he sounds like a man. He said, Canada stands up for Canada. Nobody's gonna push us around. When Justin Trudeau says that sort of thing, he's like, yeah, whatever, I can't call you a homophobic because Trudeau is is straight allegedly, you're a whatsophobic. I am wassophobic, especially for national leaders man, for leader of a country. Yeah, so he's a bit limp of wrist and delicate of pante and feathery off hair. Does that make him a bad leader? So he's so he's somewhat laced of undergarments. So I got headlines on the way from Katie. You got mail bag this hour, and we'll hear from some of Elon and his interview, which is pretty interesting stuff. There's so many big the crane thing they're they're meeting and where are they meet? In Saudi Arabia or some place to try to work on that. So many big things going on right now, and who knows how they're gonna turn out, But anyway, stick around. Our text line is four one five two nine five kftc Armstrong, on recommendation from I don't remember who. I've been having the worst sleep of my life. Just can't sleep at all. I can sleep, get to sleep, but I wake up and then I'm wake for hours and hours an hours, sometimes all the way till morning. And it's been driving me absolutely not that dreg going a bit anyway. On the suggestion, I'd ordered some Valerian root, which is a popular thing to take in magnesium, which is a pipler thing to take anyway. I don't know which of those are both in combination, but two nights in a row, I've slept the entire night with just that. No no, no doctor prescribed drugs, no, you know, giant pharmacy company something or other. What is this called valerian root? Is it valarium or valerian vlarium? I think with im am anyway, they smell my My son has been taking him for a while. It's funny. He's been taking him for sleeping and I never thought maybe I should try it, because it is. I do have an anti hippie bias. It's weird. I'm way more likely to take something that comes from some big pharmacy company then Sackler family. Then I am, yeah than I am for something that you know, hippies recommend me that you can get it to G and C. Anyway, So is the other one magnesium magnesium, But my son calls it stinky feet the vlarium root because it smells awful. You open up the bottle and you think, I don't even know if I can take this bill. You're gonna get it down fast. But I've slept all night long. It's been awesome. Good. Oh okay, Well I am. I hope that's today. Yeah, I hope it's news you can use. I hope it doesn't cause, you know, brain bleed or anything to mention that I'm bleeding out a number of orifices. God, I was just going to ignore that side effect. I woke up.
Speaker 2: Twice last night, once in the middle of the night and the second time fifteen minutes before the alarm was.
Speaker 1: Supposed to go off. That's so maddening. Oh no, you feel like you're cheated. Yeah, yeah, damn it. Hey, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green. Katie, Well, we'll start with NBC.
Speaker 2: The White House is using tariffs to restore manufacturing, and data suggests it will take some time.
Speaker 1: I yeah, Trump is both the greatest political messenger of all time and then sometimes the worst. I wish he would in a maybe you should have somebody else do it, give a speech like really explaining the plan, how long it's going to take, you know, don't be frightened off by the you know, the six month longer year long or whatever, disruption of the stock market or something. I wish he'd give a speech like that. Yeah, exactly, Well, yeah, and why it's worth it, Just what this great endeavor is that we're doing. I've read an interesting account of a couple of builders, like small time builders, court just get whip sawed by the tariffs and there they come. So they buy up a bunch of lumber and have to store it. Then the terriff are pulled back again. And these are small business people who are just you know, they're not at despair at this point. But they're highly discouraged and confused what Trump's doing or why he's doing it.
Speaker 2: It sticking with tariffs from bright bart dot com. Ontario imposes twenty five percent tariffs on electricity exports to United States in response to trump planned tariffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was saying that incoming new prime ministers to talking tough. You want to fight, whether it's he said, you want to fight, whether it's hockey or tariffs. We're gonna win. And everybody cheered like grade o oh gloating from Fox News.
Speaker 2: Ukraine launches biggest drone attack on Moscow, killing two as US talks begin.
Speaker 1: From CNN.
Speaker 2: Iran, China and Russia launch annual joint naval drills as Trump up ends Western alliances.
Speaker 1: Wait, I ran, god, like half a dozen you know speedboats headline from CNN up ends Western alliances. God, that makes me so mad. So they haven't participated in NATO in decades. And then when you call him out on it, you've up indoed the alliance. Whatever? Yeah? Yeah. From The Free Beacon.
Speaker 2: Columbia University professors cancel classes in solidarity with pro hamas activist in Ice custody.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting one. I saw a good deep dive on the whole you know, free speech on campus versus what this guy's been saying thing yesterday. It's to me, it's not one clear cut what do you think though, No, it's not. Actually you've anticipated one of the conversations. I wanted to have our friends that fire the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression are protecting this guy saying what he said does not cross the line. Interesting, I think, and it's funny. This is always presented as zero sum. It's a battle in the media. I think asking the question when do people on visas cross the line into advocating for terrorist organizations and can we boot their ass out? This is part of the process of answering that question. So it's not necessarily about this guy. Let's work through it then start booting people out. That takes a couple of hearings or court rulings or whatever. That's fine.
Speaker 2: From The New York Post, Dylan Mulvaney's shallow, narcissistic, nauseatingly pink memoir is an insult to women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read that review. I'm surprised. I would think if Dylan mulvaney wrote a memoir, it would be like a tree falling in the forest, you know, knock yourself out, have a good time with your garage full of unsold books. But CBS gave him five and a half him her whatever em she was a dude. Now as a girl, I am this is a time to become a girl. It's impossible. This in the time change. I can't remember which you do not have a uterus. But the CBS gave the book full coverage like it was a major literary moment. Dylan Mulaney's memoir. There is nobody who is honestly motivated to read that book because they want to know about that person's life. It is all tribal signaling. Sure, Katie, how do you feel about the term uterine? Uterine can describe what you are? You're a uterine. Just shove it. No, it's not sexy. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: For the Wall Street Journal. The hologram doctor will see you now, this is a story about a Tennessee cancer clinic that is beaming doctors out to rural areas using holograms.
Speaker 1: Wow. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And finally the Babylon b quote.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, we.
Speaker 2: Got him RFK Junior announces Seal Team six is neutralized.
Speaker 1: The kool Aid man wow like double tap right above his big black eye. Oh wow, Oh that's horrible. We've got some more news of the day. Stock market had a bumpy, bumpy day yesterday. We'll see how to day starts. It wasn't fumpy, it was just straight down. Much more to come, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: They're setting fire to various Tesla charging stations near Boston. Shots were fired at a Tesla dealership in Oregon. Various non violences.
Speaker 1: Fired, not a metaphor. Shots fired.
Speaker 4: Yes, downtown New York marching, marching against the Tesla's showroom. You're a stock is way down. You've been criticized left and right.
Speaker 1: Look on the right side. I mean what, it's just funny for me personally as a guy who drives a Tesla. Uh, I got so much crap from all my right wing you know, friends and family members, and now it's gonna flip completely all politically. Just it's interesting, yeah, I mean political, and now the they hatred on the other side is political, and the love's gonna remember people taking like really mean public shots at you, and now those very people are rushing out to buy them to show they're loyal and you just wanted to really fast talk. They had a good stereo and it was super fast. How dare you don't you know? That cause them from political signaling strange times. So, speaking of uh transportation, a handful of stories from the domestic scene that I thought were interesting. Bags no longer fly free on Southwest Airlines. Very soon they will start charging passengers for check luggage, sell basic economy tickets as Southwest is becoming much much more like it's competitor airlines and just wasn't making money. Yeah, and I wonder if that's going to work for them. I have no idea. So well, the one thing they aren't like other airlines is there's no you know, business class, first class, anything like that. So what you could do prior, if you're rich or a business person or whatever you know, is get some sort of get on the plane first thing. But if that goes out the window, I don't I don't know, I don't know. There was still loyalty status and if you're in whatever tier, you can get one bag free, or if you buy the priceist tickets, you'll get two bags free. But that's if you're a child or a fool, if you don't understand the flaw in that sentence, Yes, if you buy our priceier ticket, you can have bags for free. Now anyway, moving along completely different topic, Baseball has a fastball problem. Namely, it's become infinitely clear statistically speaking. And if you're a longtime baseball fan, you know baseball is utterly fascinated and fixated on statistics, always has been for whatever reason. It's one of the rembatting average is figured to a thousandth of a percentage or whatever. That's one of the reasons. A lot of people really like it. Yes, but so they've decided that absolutely throwing very very hard is the most effective way to pitch. You know, I just worshiped guys like Greg Maddox, who baseball fans remember, who didn't throw terribly hard, but he is a master of deception and breaking pitches and hitting his spots and that sort of thing is his sort of pitching is a rarity these days. They just want guys who are who can just bring fire to a problem with that is, the human arm has limits, and so these young hard throwers are just ruining their arms one after the other and they're not sure what to do about it. Also, batting averages are dropping enough that the offense is going out at the game because I mean, for instance, well they point out that, yeah, that's getting too much into the weeds. I'll just go with these stats. At the Perfect Game National Showcase, which is America's biggest gathering of high school talent, it's like where all the scouts are. Okay, In twenty fifteen, there were five guys who could throw even a single pitch at ninety five miles per or five guys, and I guarantee you in nineteen ninety it was zero anyway, or maybe one freak five guys. Last year was thirty six. And pitchers are getting hurt at an alarming rate. So are you saying that, dudes? So when people weren't throwing that hard, they just weren't trying putting fitness technique and just you know, more or less throwing as hard as you possibly can, which feet always do. Just throw as you don't swing a golf club, just as hard as you can, or you know, because it's hard to keep it under control. Well right, yeah, and there's something to be said for having, you know, one little more gear in case you need overpower somebody. But the problem is if you did that all the time, you ruin your arm and everybody knew it. Well, like did you see And again that if you're not a baseball fan, you don't of this means. But Garrett Cole, who the Yankee spent a gazillion dollars on, he threw like five pitches the other day in uh, you know, before Baseball League whatever they call it, the Grapefruit League. And he's out out for the year. Tommy John surgery, may never pitch again. That is the lead of this story. Yeah. As a matter of fact, Yeah, the total number of pitches recorded at one hundred miles per hour or more has gone from two hundred and fourteen in two thousand and eight to thirty three hundred last season. Oh wow, that's a major change in the game. And I remember when it was a really big deal if anybody could throw one hundred. Ever, so that's going on thirty times as many. Yeah, so, and it's changed the game, and not necessarily for the better, you know what they do about always wanted I've always wanted to be able to see one hundred mile an hour pitch but it's got to be some sort of machine that I can guarantee isn't going to hit me. But I would love to stand there in the plate and see a hundred mile in hour pitch, just see what it looks like. Yeah, yeah, I don't seem like ninety three ninety four and as like an eighteen year old. And I was like, oh lord, I mean it was terrifying and Nihon unhittable. Well, the idea of being able to pick up the spin of the ball and make a decision whether I'm going to swing or not, it just seems crazy. Yeah, it's an instantaneous judgment that one one hundredth of percent of the population can do effectively. It's a hitting a major league pitch is way harder than it looks. Anyway of more significance, perhaps to us in our real lives. The new weight loss drugsure ozimpics and Wigovi's, the glp ones semi glue tides, I think they call them maybe something like a new wonder drug. Oh wow, for weight loss or weight loss. It may be like a I hate to overstate this, an amazingly effective. I almost said magical, but I'm a grown ass man. I deal with facts jacket. All right, this not some sort of card game geeks play in her mom's basement. Okay, this is serious talk about pharmaceuticals. And a strong pushback came out of nowhere here against myself. Yeah. So, a fast growing body of research signals potential health benefits of GLP ones. We all know what they are. That includes age related conditions like Alzheimer's, osteoarthritis, certain cancers, and even mortality. Well, as the words came out of my mouth, I realized the flaw. And what I'm saying is that it's obviously true because a gazillion horrible things happened to you if you're overweight. So if you're not overweight, all of those things improve, obviously, Yeah, including some kind of two step not the lightful country dance, but you know, two steps down the line effects. Because well, let me read the sentence and then we'll fill in the blanks. Let's see last year, will go v You won a new Food and Drug Administration approval to reduce the risk of heart attacks and other cardiovascular events, and Ozepic was recently improved approved to help kidney disease patients. The most important part of this is that and this is partly because it helps with weight loss and eliminating obesity. Is that excess weight can trigger chronic low grade inflammation, which has been linked to increased risk for a host of conditions from heart disease to dementia. Obesity drives aging, says one scientist who is very fas in this film, how fat you got to be to get on those in the insurance covers that that's the problem, right, for insurance to cover it, you have to be a certain level of obese, and then if you just try and even then, I think it's pretty expensive for a lot of you. We've we've taken texts on this over the last year or so, and and a lot of you are paying four figures a month, which is a lot. Of course, if it you know, improves your life in the way that it could, it might be worth it well, and decreases your illness in the way that it could, which is directly to the insurance company's bottom line. So the point they will save money by paying. So there you go. That's the good news for all of this on this is that if they're paying less in the future for whether it's a knee replacement or blood pressure medicine or whatever the hell it is. It might be in their best interest to have everybody not being overweight. That's fantastic. And then I was also thinking four figures a month, who would spend that Well, there's a lot of people with car payments that high, are approaching that high. Would you rather drive a nice car or be thin every day? I'd drive a crappy car and go with the thinner. Well and getting back to the you know, because it's much more than being thin at this point. Researchers at Case Western Reserve University, which sounds more like a wine than the university, Case Western Reserve, they tried eighteen. I'll have the case. This is a special evening. Let's have the Case Western Reserve. They found it among older patients with type two diabetes, semi glue tide, semi glue tide, these drugs were was associated with a forty to seventy percent lower risk of Alzheimer's diagnosis over three years than other diabetes medications. You know, it's funny yesterday when we were talking about kids and all their problems with you know, what caused autism and all these different things and someday throughout obesity, and I thought, yeah, it could be maybe obesity is the Alzheimer's or anxiety and depression in kids, or all these different bags. This is a new way for the species to live and procreate. For what it's worth, they quote a couple of scientists saying, hey, you know, this has a drawback or two that are fairly significant, so we need to study it in healthy populations and get an idea. Can't hold your mud? Is that the drama? Wow? Wow to the toilet humor? They don't say that specifically, lean muscle mass loss, et cetera, but it's certainly a promising area for research. You're much less likely to have type two diabetes. On the other hand, you can't hold your mud? Okay, g may get a cork or something. Wow, what's the matter with you? This is find important medical breakthrough talk? All right, but I find you're dressing me down much more disgusting than my original comments. What I will let the people be the judge of that, you crack pot. And one more brief story the Department of Homeland Security back to the whole doge thing and then Trump and the rest of it. Some of it has making me nuts, but a lot of it is making me very happy. The DHS said, is it is ending collective bargaining for TSA officers. In a release obtained by Fox Business, DHS said the TSA has more people doing full time union work rather than performing screening functions at eighty six percent of US airports, so these because of federal worker laws. And sixty minutes had an awful piece. I couldn't even watch it on Up with the Public Employee Unions the other night. But these people are paid by tax payers to work full time on union matters. It's part of the collective bargaining agreement. And the department cited a recent TSA employee survey which found that more than sixty percent of poor performers are allowed to stay employed and not surprisingly, continue to not perform. And a lot of them just work on union stuff anyway at taxpayer expense. And they're mean and surly, and it takes forever to get through security, so they're working on it. Interesting. We've got mail bag on the way, and of course you can text anytime. I just have. I can feel it in my bones. It's gonna be a good show today. Stay here, talk a little of the reaction to stock market punditry things. The new Prime Minister of Canada said yesterday around all the tariffs and the stock market drop and all that sort of stuff. In hour two, there's a lot of interesting information out there. I'll give the Canucks this man. They decide we need a new leader. They got one like next week. It's amazing the way you agonize it for a year. You got to have a three year election. Oh here's your freedom loving quote of the day, said along by DH. We're departing from Teddy Roosevelt temporarily just because I like this from Tom Soul so much. It would never occur to people with academic degrees and professorships that they are both ignorant and incompetent in vast areas of human life, much less that they should keep that in mind before they vent their emotions and wax self righteous. Man Ah, this hits me. Okay, Well, I know, I know, I know a couple of people actually with really prestigious degrees, and I mean this, how do I not sound like could jerk saying this? But they aren't near as smart about things as they think they are, because they they because they're absolute top of the world. Experts in a very specific thing that doesn't give you any insight about anything else. I mean none, maybe less, because you spend your whole life focused on this other little thing. And indeed, since what ninety six percent of the population maybe ninety nine it makes their living not in academia and are lives are very, very different from you in innumerable ways. Yeah, you just have no idea what it's like out here. Mail bag, drop us note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. I thought this flowed beautifully from the freedom loving quote of the day. Jeremy sent this along. I thought you'd get a kick out of the events that you see Berkeley these days. The School of Social Sciences, some of the upcoming events decolonizing gender and sexualities, epistomes, subjects, rationalities, arctivisms, practices, and movements. Oh good, I was afraid they'd have practices but not movements. Yeah, man, some in you know, some parent is paying for the kid to go to those classes, thinking that prepares them for the world. Another of the lectures, the Yellow Sparrow Memoir of a Transgender Then you have my favorite theory of the theory of water uses unpronounceable consciousness to dismantle and think beyond the present moment in the face of ongoing genocides, extinct glaciers, police killings, children alone in cages at borders, the resurgence of fascist states, and a dying planet. Simson, that's the lecturer asks, what does it mean? As Rebecca Belmore asks us in waves sound to listen to water? What does it mean? As Dion Brand writes through a diaspora consciousness and by inventoring the quotidian disasters of our time in a epic poem Nomencletcher to quote believe in water. There's more that that's like half of it. You know. The beauty of those things is they invent all of their own terminology, then define it, then make you memorize it all. And that becomes the kind of the fences of the discussion. And anybody who comes in like your parents and says, you know, your spout and crap, I haven't learned anything useful. Well, they're obviously a fascist or a neo colonializer or something or other. Yeah, And then they have kind of a pact with each other. The different professors and everything go to each other's classes and lectures and put blurbs on each other's books and that sort of stuff, and it's all so incestuous. D and Sacramento Rits. Remember when Biden said inflation is down. Here's the difference between Trump and Biden. Trump said we might have to hurt for a while. Can Trump at least get points for honesty. I'm Facebook friends with several of my former high school teachers. They're extremely liberal, so I like to see their online posts for perspective. I've noticed that these teachers have really been struggling with inflation for the past couple of months. Yet I've been struggling with it for the past four years. How bizarre. Yeah, all of a sudden they're worried about it and think they're coming in how to do so? Right about it? Right now? I love this. It's a bit of a meme. Uh. I'm from Germany and I want to make sure I understand Europe wants Germany to rearm, march through Poland and attack Russia. I want to make this clear so there are no understandings misunderstandings. Yeah, you got a couple more great emails. Maybe we'll stuff them in next hour. Yeah, that's funny. The tweet I saw last week where you know, maybe the world didn't want Germany rearming for a reason. Has anybody thought about that? If you missed a segment at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty