Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo life is better with options, your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in What's Right, Nick Right, Episode eighty two, our week six gambling show, and.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I gotta say typically demons, I'm very excited to do these podcasts. I have been dreading this one because we are in what is called a gambling rut. We haven't had every single week has been two and three or three and two, so financially it's not devastating. However, for four consecutive weeks, our favorite bet, our strongest bet, we have lost. It's even worse because on the TV show, I don't give out five picks. I only give out three picks, and I've lost the lock. Four straight weeks on the TV show cause is the same thing. And this week I thought I was gonna get my vindication because if you remember, week two, our lock got screwed in the final seconds, Week three, our lock got screwed in the final seconds, and week four, I believe the same thing happened already. Remember what the lock was in week four, but I remember it was covering until it wasn't. Week five, we had chieve minus seven. They're down seventeen to nothing. That has no business covering. And then all of a sudden, the Chiefs score a touchdown to go up seven, and because they're a sharp team, instead of kicking the extra point, they go for two to try to go up to two scores, which made me happy as a Chiefs fan, but very sad as a better because I'm laying the seven. They don't get it. And then they managed to allow a touch down. Anyway, I thought we were gonna get a good one. We didn't. So I don't know, are we gonna put up our picks from last week or we're gonna show it. I don't even know what my season record is. Oh sweet christ eleven and fourteen. We're now in the dangerous, dangerous spot where even a four and one week doesn't put us above five hundred. A four and one week puts us at five hundred. A five and oh week gets us above five hundred. But the right move, I'm so tilted on the right move. The lock of the week are wonderful. Executive producer Kara text me Nick, you didn't send us your lock. I haven't decided on it yet. I'm gonna decide on it in real time if we can put those back up, just for a moment, if you're watching on YouTube, if not all narrated, if you're listening, We'll go through. Jackson O minus seven was flatly a bad bet. There is no bad luck there, just flatly a bad bet. Seattle plus five and a half feel a little unlucky. Feel like I was on the right side of that. Not only was Seattle covering most of the game, but New Orleans went for two at the very end, down or up five the seven to two point conversion. We cover. No go Atlanta plus eight and a half when exactly what I told you it would. Atlanta's been a backdoor covering machine. Dallas plus five and a half they win the game out right, and then we've talked about kympas city. This week, however, we haven't abandoned the system, but we are going a little more I don't want to say obvious, but a little more straightforward. This week we are staring at teams. Most of these teams got to win laying less than a field goal or in one case even getting points. Let's go to the picks for the week. Here is what we like and we will tell you why. We will start with Cleveland laying less than a field goal two and a half at home against New England. New England is either starting Bailey Zappi or a feeble mac Jones. Cleveland is going to do. Cleveland has to win this game. Cleveland probably should be five and zero, They definitely should be four and one. Instead, they are an embarrassing two and three because they keep trusting Jacoby Brissett at the end of these games. I do not believe that is going to happen against New England. Furthermore, New England, yes, they looked very good this past week. To me, that has made them slightly overvalued to where you're telling me the Patriots and the Browns are the equivalent quality of team they are not New England has two victories this year. They are arguably over the worst team in each conference, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Detroit Lions. Detroit Lions were fun story. They're back to being the Lions. They're one and four. Nick Chubb as a big game. The Patriots are incredibly conservative on offense. This is a field goal game. That half point is we're gonna get. Not only are we gonna cover, we're gonna cover in the most glorious way possible by just the half point. Cleveland wins this game twenty to seventeen. That's our one, and that we start the week one and zero. How you feel about that? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's New England.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I didn't know if you meant like it's New England, like you're going against Belichick, it's New England. Now again. One of the weaknesses of doing these shows, when we're doing them is that we don't yet know right now exactly who is starting for quarterback for the Patriots. In an odd way, I like this bet more if mac Jones is the starter coming off the injury than if the rookie Bailey's appy. He's the starter either way. Cleveland minus doing a half. Next, we're getting back on the horse. This team's cost us a lot of games this year. Jacksonville. The Prince that was promised plus a point and a half again at Indy. You got a problem with this one? Tell me what's your issue.
Speaker 4: I think he's more of the WinCE that was promised, okay than the prince that was promised.
Speaker 3: Okay, good life? Is that the joke you work was by a joke?
Speaker 2: I could not wait to get it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, anything he's done, He's not done.
Speaker 2: He failed you week after week.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's failed me a number of weeks. That is true. That is true. However, this is the moment of truth for the jack Xville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: They just lost to the Texans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they beat the Colts twenty four to nothing earlier this year. Now they're getting points in Indie. Jacksonville, the way they have played their last seven quarters of football, they've looked like the worst team in the league.
Speaker 2: Don't get me.
Speaker 3: Wrong, But the way they played their previous nine quarters to that, the full game against the Colts, the full game against the Chargers, the first quarter against the Eagles, when they outscored those teams. Doing the seventy six to ten in those nine quarters has been was remarkable. Since then, they have been outscored like thirty five to thirteen by the Eagles and by the miserable Texans. Okay, let the Eagles come all the way back, and then the Texans game was grotesque and Trevor's mistakes were awful. I do not believe Trevor Lawrence is going to have three consecutive awful games. I still believe in Trevor Lawrence. Also, the Jags must win this football game. Furthermore, the Colts. While I was high on the Colts going into the year, Matt Ryan does look totally officially cooked. And I think they're gonna hang around because of their running attack. I don't think the Colts are going to win now. I don't love in fact, the Colts get the extrass because they played on Thursday. I don't think they're gonna win back to back games right now. The Colts have gone gone tie loss, beat the Chiefs, loss beat Denver, so I'm getting a point and a half. I think Jacksonville is in a must win spot. I do not think Trevor Lawrence is gonna play three straight bad games. I do think the gambling public is gonna be all over the Colts because they don't want to believe in the Jags and because Trevor's played poorly. Jags getting points, must win. Better coach, maybe better quarterback, definitely better defense. I feel with those young guys. The defense played really well last week. One their fault they lost, and another game where a horsesho. This one wasn't a bad call, but it was just infuriating roughing the passer penalty on a drive ending play, just like happened Colts. The way the Colts beat the Chiefs. The Texans beat the Jags last week, drive over, fourth quarter, tie game situation the Chiefs were actually ahead and a third down stop and a roughing the passer penalty infuriating Jags plus a point and a half. We're taking it. Another team in a must win spot laying less than a field goal Cincinnati minus two in New Orleans. Now there is a pluthora of road suffer pluthora. Do you know what that word means?
Speaker 2: I don't use them a contest clues.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say there is a plethora of road dogs this weekend.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of the body of the It was a number of a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, that's correct, Bingo, exactly, That's just how you gotta do it. Use the context clues. Figure it out. Road dogs this weekend. I'm sorry, home dogs this weekend. I said it wrong. I just want to tell you real quick, the following Chicago a dog at home, Pittsburgh a dog at home. The Saints a dog at home. The Dolphins, the Giants, the Falcons, the Seahawks, the Chiefs, more on them in a moment. That is eight of our fourteen games this weekend that have home dogs. Okay, right, I don't love home dogs of more than a field goal home dogs of less than a field goal, though not quite as scary. Cincinnati after a devastating loss to Baltimore exactly has to get back on track. New Orleans, on the other hand, flying high after that win against the Seahawks. Now, am I a little worried about Cam Jordan and his ability to get to Joe Burrow? I am? Do I think? However, this is the game Jamar Chase gets on track. I do do I think Taysom Hill is once again gonna have offensive player of the Week type of numbers. I do not do I know who's playing quarterback for the Saints. I don't Jamis might play. It's looking like he will play. Don't care. Jamis has not been markedly better this season than Dalton has been in Instead, this is laying two points. I'm essentially just picking a winner.
Speaker 2: You trust Cincy to get the win on the road.
Speaker 3: I trust Cincy to get the win on the road. I trust since he's got to have this game. They had an opportunity against Baltimore. They blew it. They obviously spit up the games at the beginning of the year. That Pittsburgh game's gonna haunt them all year. They already have two divisional losses. There's a lot of reasons here Cincinnati needs to be locked in. Also, one reason to not like Cincy is their coach, Zach Taylor, is not very good. Luckily, he's going up against Dennis Allen, the worst coaches in NFL history. This was I was debating back and forth between putting this in the be careful category and putting it in the picks. At the last moment, I said, you know what. I had it in the be careful category. I was like, you know what, No, Cincinnati is winning this game. I'm not laying three and a half, which would make me nervous laying two. I'm fine with it. Tomanse, I know I said I was dreading this show. Can I tell you something? Can I tell you something now that we are three fifths of the way through it. I love all these picks. I love them all right now. I think we've got three winners already. Yeah, put it on social. This is the week we've had. We've been very mediocre. But we don't run from it. We don't hide from it. We don't do what some of these touts do that are trying to sell you their picks where they're like, oh, in the last seven games again, No, no, no, we give you our full season, the up and downs, the ebbs and flows. If you will, you know how I feel right now about my picks, the way Cincinnati feels about this game. Season's been a little disappointing. Haven't been quite as good as we hope. We were a hair under five hund blew a game last week. This is the week we right the ship. Cincinnati laying the two.
Speaker 2: All right, I like him so far as well.
Speaker 3: Next home dog getting more than a field goal, the Giants getting five and a half against Baltimore, all right, this is an outward listen. I have disrespected the Giants plenty, don't get me wrong. This is an outwardly disrespectful one for the Giants to be disrespectful to the Giants at home getting nearly a touchdown against a Baltimore team that, if we are being honest, has not looked overwhelming in quite some time. Baltimore's very banged up. We know that Lamar I thought played a very shaky game against Cincinnati throwing the ball Baltimore. They looked unbelievable the first seven quarters of the season. Then the fourth quarter against Miami happened. They beat New England badly, but they let Mac Jones throw for three hundred and forty yards. Then they blew the game to Buffalo. They looked great in that first half, then they blew it. They escape against Cincinnati. Do I think Baltimore is going to beat the Giants? Yes? But do I think they're going to beat them by a touchdown? Plus I do not. Do I think the Giants are going this is going to be a very fast game where both teams are just running the ball, running the ball, running the ball. I do do. I think Daniel Jones might have one big quarterback run in this game. I do do. I think Sakwan is gonna get involved in the passing game. I do do. I think Baltimore, if they get a lead, unlike what they did against Buffalo where they kept throwing the ball, is just going to run the ball and try to get home. I do do. I like the Giants defensive front. I do getting five and a half points again, what does this feel like? This feels like a twenty four to twenty Baltimore game, a twenty to seventeen Baltimore game. Also, the Giants, I.
Speaker 4: Think they might be gassed up a little bit coming off that win from green Bay.
Speaker 3: Well I agree with that. Now, I don't love that they you know, they're flew back from London this week and they didn't take the buy, so I don't love that part for them. But on the flip side, Baltimore played on Sunday night, so Baltimore and the Giants probably both got back to their beds around the same time yes or yesterday. Last Sunday more of the Sunday night game the Giants after the London game. This is a let me say one other thing, because I'm not picking the Giants win this game out right, but the plus five and a half is too many points. I also think this is a game absolutely where the Giants could be down ten late in the fourth quarter and get a backdoor cover. They're not there. The Giants seems gonna have no quit in them. So for all those reasons, it's too many points. In New York, Baltimore should probably be favored by two and a half or three the Giants. Saquan has been unbelievable. Daniel Jones has been playing clean football. I don't know how long much longer that's gonna last. I think Dable's done an excellent job. Giants plus five and a half and then our final pick, the most insulting line in modern NFL history. Patrick Mahomes in his career, has played prior to this, forty one games in Arrowhead Stadium, dating back to his first year as a starter demonte Of those forty one, how many do you think he has been favored?
Speaker 2: Forty of them?
Speaker 3: Forty one of them every single game until this week the Chiefs plus two and a half at home. I almost couldn't say it against Buffalo, that's our last bet? Am I guaranteeing a Chiefs win? I am not do. I think there's a chance that Buffalo could do what they did last year in Arrowhead in the regular season what the Chiefs by three scores? I do so? Why am I betting this? Because you're the next time Mahomes is an underdog at home, you're gonna have children. It'll be five years from now. This is a once. It's like a lunar eclipse. There's a or solar eclipse, whichever one's rarer. You don't know when this opportunity is gonna go around again. Patrick Mahomes in his entire career, fun fact, has been an underdog eight times total, all obviously on the road. Those are I think maybe one neutral site, but doesn't know. I think they're all on the road. In those eight games, he is six and two straight up and seven zero and one against the spread. He has never not covered as an underdog. Never. We got him as an underdog two weeks ago against Tampa and he kicked the shadow. Is Buffalo an excellent team? They are do they deserve to be the favorites in Arrowhead Stadium? The Chiefs have the better coach, they have the better quarterback, and when it comes to home field advantage, a lot of teams don't have home field. You know who does have home field The team that made Carl Cheffer's voice crack and wanted to go home crying midway through the Raider game. I also, let can guys make one small complaint, NFL, This is one of your games of the year. This is the Every single television in the country gets this game. It's the CBS four to thirty game, and CBS has no other four o'clock or four to thirty games. This will get a bit the highest rating, maybe of any non primetime game all year long, and it'll beat a lot of the primetime games. Maybe don't put one of the two teams on a short week leading into it. Why did the Chiefs play on Monday night before their matchup against the Bills? Oh, I know the same reason that when the Bills lost to the Chiefs in overtime in the AFC Championship, you change the rules. But when the Chiefs lost the Patriots four years ago in the exact same circumsances like oh, should have gotta stop? That's fine, I get it. The Bills are the hot new team, the Chiefs catching points at home. That's our fifth bet. So our five bets this week are Cleveland laying two and a half and a must win at home against New England, Jacksonville getting a point and a half and a must win at Indy, Cincinnati Lang two in a must win at New Orleans, the Giants getting five and a half against Baltimore in Kansas City, plus two and a half against Buffalo. Oh do you smell that?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Five? And oh smells like five? And oh, my friend?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Our stay aways are be carefuls in our perfectly priced next What's Right? Episode eighty two.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon, MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatah, Michael Tania, and Bobby Kanavai. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right, Nick Right, Episode eighty two, our week six NFL gambling show. We are eleven and fourteen on the year. We have lost four straight looks. But I just gave out five of the best bets anyone's ever gonna find. That is a four and one week at a minimum to get us back to five hundred for the home stretch. And it might be a five in oh week. I might. I don't know if it's in there. As far as the offer, I might bet all five of these as a parlay at the old twenty five to one for the five and oh week. I might just have to do it. I might. I might just have to do it. All right now, we put all the other games into three categories, stay away, be careful, and perfectly priced. Our stay away games are the following games. Washington in Chicago, Carolina at the Rams, and Minnesota at Miami. Let me explain why each of these are stay away. Washington in Chicago is a p it will have already happened by the time you guys hear and see this. My logic on this is very straightforward. Washington is right now going through the tumult of rivera talking trash on Carson Wentz. Chicago, on the other hand, actually played a kind of no one was watching the Bears Vikings game, but the Bears had a chance to win it. The Bears played their best game of the year in a loss. I feel like these two teams are it is. This is the This is saying Washington's two and a half three points better than Chicago. I think that's probably right. But also I put it in this category because people will have already known what happened here, and I'm not that interested in this game. This is if there's ever a night America told your wife, oh, honey, I don't need to watch the NFL game tonight, it's it's the game that would have that happens tonight that you're gonna hear about that would have happened yesterday. Washington, Chicago, All right? Next, actual stayaways Carolina at the Rams, the Rams laying ten and a half. As a general rule of thumb, I like to stay away to monse from teams that just fired their head coach because you don't know the impact that's gonna have on them, and you don't know the detrimental effect that coach was having on them. All of a sudden, they're going to play their best game with that said. Oh, so there's the unknown quantity. Baker's out, so now they also the other unknown quantity is new backup quarterback Madam P. J. Walker. That's a concern. Why am I not then laying the points with the Rams? Because I do think that we know the Rams have a brutal offensive line and the one thing the Panthers can do really well is get after the passer. So that game scares me a bit. So to me, that's a vintage stay away.
Speaker 4: So the Rams a good teaser, you think, or is it just completely stay away?
Speaker 3: Well in a ten point two where it's them just to win. I here's the thing. They're gonna be everyone's survivor picks this week. They're at home. It scares me a little bit because of that pass rush and because as far as betting that, you can't lay the ten with them. They haven't beaten anyone by ten this year. They you know, their biggest wins by eight. Atlanta, they had beat by three scores and they almost lost the game. I I'm not gonna put them in a teaser because there is a chance their offensive line is so bad that they get annihilated, that they the offensive line gets annihilated and they lose the game outright. There also is a chance the Ram the Panthers offense is so bad the Rams even them twenty one to three. I'm just staying away from it. And lastly, Minnesota at Miami, Miami getting three and a half, I am very confused about what's going on with Teddy Bridgewater. And it's a stay away because Miami's on a third string quarterback. But I'm not gonna lay three points on the road with Kirk Cousins against the team that are three and a half, that otherwise has a lot of talent. But so Teddy got taken out of the last game because he wobbled. But he has shown no signs of concussions, and they say all week he showed no sign of concussion, but he's so in the concussion protocols so he can't practice. Okay, But the last thing I read is he's going They think he's gonna be active on game day as the backup quarterback with their So he's not practicing, so they're not gonna start him, but they think he's gonna clear the concussion protocol in time to be able to play. If that's the case. If you're Miami, if the starter who's your third string guy, starts off terribly, aren't you just gonna go to Teddy? And if they go to Teddy, they shouldn't be getting three and a half points. So but if they go with the third string or the whole game, then of course Minnesota's decided. For all those reasons. Questions about the quarterback gets to stay away all right. Time. Now the next category, be careful. This is where we think Vegas is daring you to pick a side, and they almost got me on the first one. So it's Tampa, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, and Atlanta and Denver at the Chargers. All right, Tampa minus eight. Took all my self control not to.
Speaker 2: Include the picks.
Speaker 3: It seems too obvious. Pittsburgh has been the worst team in the league this year. Their one game came when the other team turned the ball over five times, missed multiple kicks, had their long snapper injured all of it, and they still needed overtime to win. Right, Tampa played really well last week for three quarters and then in the fourth quarter let Atlanta get back into it. But this is a This is a game where you would expect the Tampa defense, like, how many points do you think the Kenny Pickett and the Pittsburgh offense can score? Ten at most? Can Tampa's defense score all those reasons? And Tampa lang less than you know, not even ten, ten and a half. I feel like this is a game the entire general public is gonna be on Tampa, no one's gonna be on Pittsburgh, and so it just feels like a trap. It feels like a game that's somehow. I don't know if Pittsburgh's defense scores, I don't know if it's that Tampa's offense and special teams has an issue, but Pittsburgh I don't want to lay more than a touchdown on the road against a Mike Tomlin team. I just don't. But I think the entire general public is I think everyone's gonna be on Tampa. They are certainly gonna be a popular survivor leg and I think they'd be a good survivor leg for whatever it's worth. But I'm nobody's gonna be betting Pittsburgh, so be careful. I feel similarly about San Francisco at Atlanta, but in a different fashion. Okay, Atlanta has been a covering machine. They are five and zero against the spread. They are now getting more than a field goal at home in a game where last week they just showed you they're gonna fight to the end, try to backdoor cover all of it. I ain't Atlanta is. I think people are gonna like, I'm not gonna lay more than a field goal. With Jimmy Garoppolo, Trent Williams banged up, the Niners just lost a corner. I think this is the rare, rare game where they where the majority of the money is going to be on the underdog because Atlanta has, you know, undefeated against the spread. That ends at some point. With that said, I do think the Niners are gonna win this football game. It's a weird spot to me. There's gonna be a lot of folks, including Atlanta on their picks, the people maybe even using a teaser leg on Atlanta. They can them tease plus you know, to plus eleven and a half or plus twelve twelve and a half, it's not that valuable. But to tease them through the seven, to the eight and the ten. To me that to be careful and last, be careful Denver at the Chargers. First of all, it's Monday night. People are gonna be chasing. Second of all, Russ has looked terrible. We now know he's injured. It's Nathaniel Hackett. Everyone is gonna be on the Chargers here, and I do think the Chargers are gonna win. But are they gonna cover the five here? Would be my concerns. That's gonna be a Denver home game. Broncos have a national fan base and they travel well. It's Monday night football. The Chargers have no fans the Broncos. Maybe because Russ is injured, they are now gonna do what they should have been doing, which is run the football more. The Chargers are the most injured team in the league. I feel like everyone's gonna be on the Chargers in this game. I lean Chargers in this game. I'm saying be careful. I don't think anyone's gonna be betting Denver. That always is a warning sign to me. You want to ask. You look like you have a no inquisitive look.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's clear you hate the Chargers, But I mean, I see something in here.
Speaker 3: I don't hate the Chargers. It listen, I don't hate the Chargers. I think the Chargers remind picked to make the AFC Championship game. They are so incredibly injured it concerns me. I also think the whole public is going to be on them all right. Lastly, are perfectly priced group Arizona at Seattle. Seattle getting just under a field goal Arizona. If this were is Arizona minus three and a half, you bet Seattle at Arizona minus two and a half. You probably want to bet Arizona. You feel like they're gonna win. However, Arizona's been they are the more talented team, and Seattle's defense has been so bad you feel like Arizona's gonna be able to get rolling on offense at some point. To me, this is exactly as it should be. Arizona favored by less than a field goal on the road in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Even with the way they just performed against the Eagles in a close Eagles are undefeated.
Speaker 3: No, I get that, but I don't think. I don't want to trust Cliff Kings. But the reason I say it's perfectly priced is if we were three and a half, I'd be betting Seattle at two and a half. I think it's I think this is a field goal game. It wouldn't shock me if listen Teddy or Teddy Sorry, Gino has been unbelievable to me. It's just right. The Jets at the Packers. I know the Jets are three and two. The backers have not looked good. Green Bay minus seven is exactly where this should be. They the back door cover written all over it. Green Bay's offense hasn't been overwhelming green Bay. It's a respect to the Jets. They are only underdogs by a touchdown. Also will disrespect the Packers. They're also coming off that London thing where they have the shorter week to a degree. And then lastly, Dallas at Philly. I listen, we will spend we will have we spent more time on this game on Thursday's What's Right Show? But I think this is priced exactly right. I think with Cooper Rush is the starting quarterback, Philly is a field goal better than Dallas. You then add the fact to the home field advantage that Philly minus six is exactly where this line should be. What's up? What's your question?
Speaker 2: You know things should be higher. I the quarterback undefeated team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the undefeated team doesn't mean that much to me. I think that Dallas's defense is gonna do well against Philly. We've also Philly has been far and away the best first half team in the NFL and a bad second half team nice which has backdoor cover written all over it. I do think Philly's gonna win. I also think Dallas's defense, for the first time all year, it's gonna have to deal with a mobile quarterback, something they have not had to deal with. So I don't know if the pass rush is gonna be quite as dominant as it has been. If you look at the quarterbacks Dallas has gone against, try to do this off the top of my head. They have gone against Tom Brady totally immobile, Joe Burrow not mobile, Daniel Jones a little, he runs, give him credit, but that not a good quarterback. And then who else have they beaten last week? Oh, Matt Stafford, Owen Carson Wentz. So Jalen Hurts is the first true mobile quarterback they're up against. I think they will neutralize the pass rush to a degree. With that said, every single game, Cooper Rush has gotten worse and worse and worse. This past week was his worst game yet. I know the Washington game the numbers were better, but he threw two picks that two balls that should have been picked or were picked, and was called off two to penalty. I think Philly minus less than a touchdown is exactly where it should be. That's about what I expect this game to be around a twenty one to fourteen, twenty four to seventeen, that to twenty three to seventeen type of game. So I think that Philly minus six is exactly right. Okay, what's up, buddy? They look like you wanted to say something else.
Speaker 2: No, I understand your logic there, but no, I'm ready to.
Speaker 3: You're ready to go to your offers and discuss the fact that my survivor is done and to name check her a second time. Our great producer Kara text me Nick, you forgot your Survivor pitch. I didn't. I'm just I'm not allowed. I am ejected from all from Survivor competitions. Uh So we'll do that. See if there's any teasers and parlays, do all that. Next, What's right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Welcome back in episode eighty two, final segment, What's right?
Speaker 2: Nick? Right?
Speaker 3: First, we got to start off with our block of the week, and I told you I went into this show we've lost four blocks of the week the right move, we lost four in a row. I went into the show feeling not so confident. And then as I went through those five picks, and the five picks, by the way, were Cleveland minus two and a half, Jacksonville plus point and a half, since Anemis two Giants plus five and a half, and Casey plus two and a half. I got more and more confident, felt better and better. And when I was like, Ah, what am I gonna do for the lack of the week though, because that's where it's really ruined me on the earth, miss four in a row. You see, if the lock of the weeks were all winners, how about that instead of being eleven and fourteen, it would be fifteen and ten. That's all I need.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Demonsay's like, oh, it's going to be the Chiefs. It's not gonna be the Chiefs because I think the Bills could win. People are gonna say, Nick, you're crazy for this lock of the week. Would the prince that was promised? Ever after three straight bad games, Woody, three straight games, you gotta win, you lose. Not happening. Jacksonville plus a point and a half winning out right, and also a delicious teaser leg by the way, teasing them up to seven and a half. Oh my goodness. So Jacksonville plus point and a half. Now on to Survivor. So here's the deal, America. I try to keep with the integrity of it. Baltimore, I gave you a winner in week one for Survivor, Green Bay, I gave you a winner. Minnesota, I gave you an the charge that gave you a winner. And then last week we used the Jags, and I gave you a loser. However, I was reminded that I am in a Survivor contest where I have multiple injuries and I am still alive in that one. So here's what I'll do. I will give out last week. This is what we're gonna do for Survivor. We're gonna stick with the same format of those we will We're admitting to the audience we obviously lost our survivor jury for the show. However, last week, had we not picked the Jags, the next most popular survivor leg and the one we had available to us was the Bills. The Bills were fourteen point favorites. Call, so take the Bills off the board for us as if we had picked them last week. And I didn't prep the producers on this, but I thought about it in real time. We will continue to give survivors unless we lose again. If you picked the Bills last week, what you have available to you, and what I would go with this week, which is not a great survivor week, I hate doing so. I hate picking teams in this spot. Like I said to you, Bat offensive line, new head coach for the Panthers, Bat offensive line for the Rams. But the Rams at home is the survivor pick this week. As far as teasers this week, we're not going to give any of that was part of our downfall last week. Spent a little too much time on the teasers, a little too much time not grinding the tape of these picks. We've got no teasers that I'm going to give out this week. Demands, do you have anything you'd like to give out before we get to your picks in your offer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got a little exotic pick. This was pretty exotic. But seems like you're on the under and I'm very curious to know why. But mine is over under four and a half years till I have kids.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't say it was on the under. I said about five years. That would be about you know, so there. I think that's well. Let me ask you this, if I may, do you think you're ever gonna have kids?
Speaker 2: I think it's highly likely that. I don't.
Speaker 3: Wow, you think you're an underdog to have kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, I would really break your mom's heart. I mean it's just devastator.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Two more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I know what.
Speaker 2: Wants to be a grandmother young as possible.
Speaker 3: I feel like, okay, well that that's a separate thing. Shouldn't have said that on the air, but yeah, I mean, yes, I do think there is an element of your mom that wants to be you know, hot and out in the Yes, but I don't think she's rushing you to have kids. But you're twenty four. Yeah, I think you're gonna have kids, and I think you're gonna have kids before you're thirty. I say twenty eight, so I would go under by the thinnest of margins. All right, speaking of Demanse, Demanse last week for my birthday, gave me three picks. They went one and two. So thanks for that much. Casey minus said, haven't cost me thousands of dollars. Denver Minds three and a half cost me money before we even did the show, and then Arizona plus five and a half one. All right, now time, So there's Demont's picks, his season records to and four. He's taken the week off from this week. He'll give us some bets next week. All right. Lastly, what's the offer?
Speaker 2: I and a producer stayed up all day fighting this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to go in on this one with you. I call this Nick's Perfect Sunday.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So we got Chiefs to win over fifty four and a half in Jags to win plus seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you say the Chiefs will win, and there's.
Speaker 4: No way that there's there's no the over, there's no way the over doesn't cash.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: The Princeville's promise is Brown to hit his rebound or whatever, which not so sure about. So unless I'm sorry. So, unless you're a totally hypocrite, we're making the bet.
Speaker 3: Right, So the Chiefs have to win. The over in Bill's Chiefs has to hit fifty four. So whenever you're betting a number like that, you got to think, like, what's the already won twenty eight? The overhits right, twenty eight to twenty four, it does not thirty to twenty four. It does not, but anything more than that and the Jags win and it's plus seven thirty. Yep, Jags to win. That's gonna happen. Chiefs to win. I hope that happens, and the over.
Speaker 2: So over.
Speaker 3: All, right, here's the commitment, and Demonzia will keep me honest on this that. Yeah, let's do it. We're in. We're in. Are you in for a piece of it?
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 3: You're in for a piece of it? Okay, all right, we'll put five hundred bucks on that, Demond. You can be in for ten percent. You're in for fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go there we go. I'm accepting the offer. Let's go perfect weekend. You we're gonna do that. And what you think think we should do the under?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it's yeah, wait.
Speaker 3: Yes or no? Do you think we should do the under.
Speaker 2: Fifty four and a half at the end of the game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Total?
Speaker 2: Okay for the Chiefs Bills, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, what what what's your I'm just making sure I got screwed doing these over unders a couple of weeks ago. So yeah, the problem with betting the over under is Demonse had it and won. He's like, man if I had just bet the opposite idle one, It's like, yeah, that's how these things work. We're in over fifty four and a half. The Chiefs went out right and the Jackson went out right plus seven thirty. We love it. Talk to you guys next week. A Week seven recap and a little NBA season preview. What's Right