Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up y'all? Was going on?
Speaker 2: Brother Drink He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, haink Segree is your boy in o R. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up is dj e f N Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 2: This is drinks Champing. Every day is New Year's Eve. Hey, ain't sagree your soup? Here is your boy n R? What is dj e f N? It is drink Chaps? Motherfucking podcast? Mab and right now and right now? Yeah, yeah, y'all know you.
Speaker 5: Know here, come over here, come over here, come over here.
Speaker 6: Listen, y'all know I'll give a crazy intro. But before I give the intro, I want to, you know, give respect to the people who've been following us. We got three million. I don't know if the unique visits or is the unique it's doing it. Listen, you know what I'm saying. These motherfuckers that got this job. They went to college, they went to journalism school. They used to get their finger popped in their butt and and you know, and.
Speaker 2: We don't do that. We straight street dudes, and.
Speaker 6: We motherfucking controlling the area and listen, just makes a noise for them.
Speaker 2: Three millions, motherfuck and listen. We know we love record label, so listen people.
Speaker 6: We need everybody if you're gonna talk to talk over here because we've kissed on the mic. But listen, people, we got we know we love record label stories and record label and we got two of the most controversial record labels in existence right now. We got people that was involved with Death Row Records.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise with death Row Records when they was stopping.
Speaker 6: And we also got the story.
Speaker 2: So listen, man, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Dads. I'm gonna start with you, Dad.
Speaker 6: Because I've seen you on the internet the other day saying somebody was biting your style? Okay, DJ, is that what happened?
Speaker 1: It? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's like, oh, man, go ahead, It's like, you know what I'm saying. Uh, publishing companies. You know what I'm saying. We have the same publishing company, so Sony try to ak us out and give all the publishing to them, and they didn't give us. Now, when we got fifty percentage of song which is who got some gangster ship? You old girls song? Which is motown. So I'll just say pay me good. Let you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You never met, Yeah, we've seen each other, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But you know, is he from he from county? If you mean would Okay? Okay, okay, okay, that's what's up. That's what's up. So now, yeah, yo, I'm gonna take it to you. How many people have you shot?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Oh no, a lot of people. This makes a noise with you and.
Speaker 9: We're all talking about you know, I'm here the rock. Yeah, you know, I got it.
Speaker 2: How did you invent this moon rock thing?
Speaker 1: I mean you know it was my partner, you understand me.
Speaker 9: Doctor Zodiac. He came with that with these chemists, Doctor Zodiac. He had those chemists. Man, we put them that thing together. Man, we came with this miracle magic, you understand me. Intertwine this hash with this.
Speaker 2: But why California is better than New York?
Speaker 6: Like when you come, the weather is better to let's make some noise in California.
Speaker 2: The weather, I mean everywhere. White hand cookies, white Hand.
Speaker 10: I was at in and out Burger all day smoking that ship man, you know now and find the recipe.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: Now then I had a moon rock with that gorilla glue. So now with the moon rock, what is that created? What is that? That's the oil.
Speaker 1: Infused in it?
Speaker 11: O G.
Speaker 1: Cush is my face core? You understand me? With that?
Speaker 2: We batter it like chicken, you.
Speaker 9: Chicken, put it in a bag and wow, understanding batter it in.
Speaker 2: That in that and that Keith, Wow, can we smoke some moon rock on the show?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, wanted to bring it out here, DA got be I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in the business of getting a dazz. Yeah, I need a da. I ain't realize how much ship you produced. My dude, you it's drading you to me, to me.
Speaker 9: Like I learned from that's that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: That's what you got, some money, your favorite joints you produced Dash. I knew you was gonna say that, let's make some noise.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: That was the first record. That was, you know, the first record that Pop did.
Speaker 2: When he came home get the fun out called me, I woke up.
Speaker 1: Dance called me. I said, what's up?
Speaker 9: Because He's like, look, I'm here, I'm here, Pock is home. I said, boom, what, No, you're not, he said, come to the studio. I went to the studio Das and super Fly was the one. Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: Dad was on the drum.
Speaker 2: Pop came out.
Speaker 1: Man bus had a rider.
Speaker 2: The first Sweet Herman. We need we need to hear the story.
Speaker 1: If you listened to Pev Herman.
Speaker 2: Ride that that makes a noise that came cope.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, also in the building we got Compone. He ain't got the night. You gotta stay share with Compone? Like what up? Just the person the first time seeing the dp G. Everybody they don't know.
Speaker 6: We've been here for years, but they haven't seen us in the same building at the same time.
Speaker 2: So I had to ask my boy to propone to fly out.
Speaker 6: But now when I think of that, I think of you because next to him when he came home.
Speaker 2: From jail, he was the flyers nigga that came home from jail.
Speaker 12: I was you came home from jail, you get He came home from jail with a min coat, a bens, a tour bus limo in the top Florida Marriott pocked it out.
Speaker 10: Listen hip hop did a lot for me, man, and I got a shoutow fifty because.
Speaker 2: That's makes annoyse for fifty cent.
Speaker 13: Got that.
Speaker 2: Hold on. He came left right other day. I gotta shout out eminem you got the worst on that.
Speaker 7: I got that the worst.
Speaker 10: Hip hop did a lot for the nigga. You know what I'm saying, Like to come home and be embraced like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: That the unit was the biggest thing moving at that time. Free Yal movement was crazy. But you know I respect dudes like you, Chris, Lidy, Joe. You know what I'm saying because I been like for me, I had like my biggest moments in hip hop already, Like I love hip hop, but I had my big moments. I've been in the studio with m I've been in the studio with Drake. You understand what I'm saying. So it's like I had so many big moments in hip hop that I just loved the game, even even y'all nigga like being in the War Report, I want to hear another one.
Speaker 9: Man tell me, I'm gonna tell you like I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you like this your first single.
Speaker 2: That was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Dance.
Speaker 2: It was that the dance was that the dance that was stop doing that. I stopped doing that banging that.
Speaker 10: Dance that was on the run, like I got I got the stories you know from story I got, you got them. I ran in the shug stories. We got the right Okay, we got the jo U stories. We got those. It's just like what y'all want me to get into, what y'all want to do about to talk about the similar story. We're gonna come right back to unit. But Dad's corrupt, y'all was on like this is yo, my man. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need y'all to be a part of this conversation because we can hear it.
Speaker 2: I got the headphones. I can ahead in my headphones.
Speaker 6: So everybody listen, let's all participate over here. Please please don't listen. This is the most legendary podcast ever. Please let's make this the best. Not that is and corrupt that was on the most controversial label ever, death Row.
Speaker 2: How was that every day in death.
Speaker 1: Row somebody was getting the ass.
Speaker 6: It was really beat downs happening like that. Let's get into the beat downstass.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you know Mary J. Blige was on death ro right.
Speaker 2: No, I did not know this.
Speaker 1: She was managed, but I should jos with us every day, you know, saying so some fucker came in and said, Hi, Mary, whooped the ship out?
Speaker 6: Wait just for saying how to marry Let's make some noise from niggas whopping asked?
Speaker 1: It was just something every day.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, boy, I'll tell you as much you come in here, gus, you better be ready, like get.
Speaker 2: Down and then and then for y'all because y'all Chris's.
Speaker 1: Family, everybody in the event. But if you was like coming in outside, he was in trouble. Ye see. They loved us because what.
Speaker 9: Y'all say, we were younger than them, rkay. But all of us was crept. They loved our heart though. I'm gonna be honest. It was like these little niggas is hard, my niggas, Oh, my MoMA blood, these niggas is hard, right y, I like these little niggas, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That was it ever gang tension in there or when y'all came there. The only money was great always I mean, the only color.
Speaker 2: Was different neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's from Long Beach, from Long Beat, from LA and you from Chris Shaw. I'm sixties sixties.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the hardest noise for the hardest gang in l A. And the richest I heard, Yes, the richest too. Them niggas got mad money. I mean, I mean you can tell you. I can tell you.
Speaker 2: So how how how did y'all conduct business like?
Speaker 7: And there was always business because you know, we master minds behind this ship what I'm saying, So you know we said you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm be honest, man.
Speaker 9: You know, in the beginning it was it was real cool man, Sugar he really uh he pushed for us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Most of people like our father. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: We were every time I went to jail, he got me the funk out.
Speaker 1: I know that. Mother.
Speaker 2: Let's make some lloyse for show, get nigga out of jail.
Speaker 10: Yeah yo, yeah, yo, sugar count, Let's let's get to thetof Let's go happen. I got a sugar count my very first time in l A.
Speaker 2: You know, I wasn't familiar.
Speaker 10: You know, I'm a New York niggas my first time, you know, coming to l A. And we was doing it in the club video shoot. Oh wow, so shoot pull up right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta close that.
Speaker 5: Door, right, So we're doing in the club.
Speaker 2: In the club, you gotta close that door.
Speaker 10: I gotta close that door and be quiet, mean, come ahead, So look, we're doing this is not don't continue.
Speaker 2: We're doing it in the club video shoot.
Speaker 10: And you know Dre's there is there, So Shul just come out of nowhere like Whodini type ship.
Speaker 2: He's an intimidating cat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: So he had the at the time, I think it was the one eighteen Street Crew, Like.
Speaker 2: This is the first time of Mexicans. Yeah, this is the first time I see the eighteenth.
Speaker 10: This is the first time I ever seen a nigga from l A with a tattoo on his forehead, tattoo on his eyes, eighteenth Street killer.
Speaker 2: This this that that he had all.
Speaker 10: These niggas and everybody came outside fifty m and it was just I thought it was gonna go down.
Speaker 2: But excuse me, all you gotta be quiet.
Speaker 10: Back then, I thought it was gonna go down, but I guess it just didn't go down.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: But I got stories, man, I want to talk about the the gian Ruth Ship.
Speaker 2: Like Jru was lucky to be alive. And I'm going to keep it in a real to tell this subject. But bro, all them niggas is lucky to be alive because we was in.
Speaker 10: A hit factory. I got stabbed. I got stabbed right here in my pinky right here, and I got stabbed right here in my hand. So we was in the studio hit factory. Now, I'm new to the game. You know what I'm saying. I know this is just when the rap game was crazy. You had niggas like Jack running around school to you know.
Speaker 2: Crazy lad niggas.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Niggas ran up in a hit factory.
Speaker 10: But the only thing that saved yar Ru life is that the forty five that me and fifty had with no safety was in the other room. Because if me and him and would have had that, it would have went down.
Speaker 2: In a hit factory. It would have been like a Troy Aff situation. My nigga, It would have been crazy. It would have got crazy.
Speaker 5: But you know, niggas ran up in there.
Speaker 2: We're getting it on the dogs. You know what I'm saying. Niggas ran up there.
Speaker 1: We getting on it. Ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody pressed no chargers.
Speaker 14: Let me.
Speaker 10: Finished for the point. Ain't nobody pressed no charge. No real niggas pressed no charges. Fifty ain't personal charges. Tony Yo ain't pressing no charges. You had Clark DJ in there right, his name is DJ Giz. You don't understand what I'm saying. He pressed charges, got his loss, you got his money, deal with either he did. Nobody ever pressed no charges against murder. Niggas is real niggas. Niggas really in the streets. Like I said, if that gun would have been in that room, it would have been Tony Ao locked up or fifty cent locked up and Ja rue and murderin dad.
Speaker 6: Now now, in fact, Joe had beef with fifty and they squashed it.
Speaker 2: How'd you feel about that?
Speaker 10: I felt good because you know what I'm saying, Like I know you from Chris Ladys.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I just feel like we're rap. It's a competition thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: It was never you know what I'm saying, I rocked with Fat Joseph's just wants envy.
Speaker 2: Now you're a loyal nigga.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, Lawyer, I'm a feeling of hip hop, a nigga that just jumped on the bandwagon, listening to all ship you know.
Speaker 5: New York, the hip hop, every genre hip hop.
Speaker 10: So it's like with the Fat Joe situation, I'm kind of glad I got squashed.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 10: You don't want to worry about a million Puerto Rican's.
Speaker 2: I heard the pistol pi.
Speaker 10: Pistol nigga like a couple of niggas north with and heard of because I'm in the streets, so I'm in tune.
Speaker 2: To the streets. So he was hetting locked up a lot too?
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, make you getting locked up a lot.
Speaker 2: I can't hold on time.
Speaker 6: Stop these people listen all your motherfuckers here and only four people lappen.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna keep it rid of.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to clap, you exit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is a Crassic episode number one.
Speaker 2: Continue.
Speaker 10: But I just feel like I've been a fan of Fat Joe since jealous ones envy.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's good for so it's so good for hip hop.
Speaker 10: But you know hip hop is always competition, you know how New York City is. And you know, I'm glad that ship is squashed. Rest in peace to Chris Lightdy, you know what I'm saying. And you know that was the pioneer of this ship. You know what I'm saying, doing this ship is the tunnel security. You know what I'm saying that it was like it was like righting sound. They take your shoes off. It's like Chris Lighty, I've seen, you know, deal with y'all Foxy fifty. You know what I'm saying, Like, I just.
Speaker 2: Thought it was good for hip hop.
Speaker 8: Man, shout out to fast Let's make let's make some noise for Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I've been saving this question the whole time. You guys was a part of that Chronic album. This is this hands down one of my top favorite albums of all time history, and you guys are a part of that chronic album. It's two part question. One how did it feel about being a part of that album? And two when y'all was making it, I heard stories that y'all saying, y'all was all like, didn't have a lot of money.
Speaker 2: But did y'all know y'all was making a classic.
Speaker 6: So you can answer it, which is eight the two parts you want?
Speaker 10: Hell No, I didn't know what I made the classics, said, yeah, I never know.
Speaker 9: You're making history because you're making it. It's like, Man, we were starving. Man, that's how we made the Dog Pound. Snoop had the apartment Franklin.
Speaker 1: We were just sitting there. One bedroom. We stole for breakfast.
Speaker 9: We went to the story Dad, he's still local bread no style, steal some eggs, all that type of ship banking and get the door and come back. And we cooked that ship up because and then we go in the studio. Then Dad learned how to break into the studio, because.
Speaker 2: That's how we started to work. And later night Elevator, what hold on time?
Speaker 9: I've never heard this before in my life, showing solo records, Chris.
Speaker 7: The Lake Show and all that ship. I wanna sneak up to the studio, grab one of the reels he had the back and tape over that movie and he's coming in.
Speaker 9: Like that's how me and Dad, that's how man dad whatever, because you know everything was was dog and Dtor Dryce were sneaking that motherfucker late at night.
Speaker 2: But now we know he's making history. Is the movie coming out? Yeah, yeah, the movie damn.
Speaker 7: Skipping Tupapa movie coming out. You know, let's clean. Your son is in that moment playing me in the movie.
Speaker 9: That's some movie you're gonna play. Oh yeah, waiting on that one, Daddy. This is our movie, boy, waiting for it. I supposed to be playing they dog man. We talked about this ship.
Speaker 2: You don't do the dog like they do.
Speaker 6: I don't look like cats like the old lady for what's happening?
Speaker 2: Like you check out, back up and back up.
Speaker 15: You heard you heil around somewhere too, Cisco and you fuck it's going with.
Speaker 1: The dog taking said listen.
Speaker 6: Bit Cisco, brother, listen, man, go over there, you gonna ship. You gonna go in between the two gatesters niggas in the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah something you know.
Speaker 9: I don't funk so many bitures the god damn go.
Speaker 6: We gotta tell you what's up?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, man, Just listen. The second of the day, you were just doing music. Everybody just do a voice dance talking. Dad's talking ahead that, you.
Speaker 7: Know, like we did the chronic and ship like that. You know it was an innovative. But when we was doing that, everybody just knew our voices. They didn't know our face. So motherfucker be bumping the.
Speaker 9: Chronic right, They don't know that Dad did production of dadd was the one DJing on right attack tap.
Speaker 2: When it goes kick the game. That was Dad crazy, right to tack to know.
Speaker 4: He gave him to.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 6: But now that I've seen you on fly TV, you spoke about michel A. You pointed out the fact that Michelle A had a baby in the hood. Hold on, hold, you said you pointed out that had a baby by doctor Dre and had a baby and.
Speaker 2: Was rubbing on Tupac in the studio.
Speaker 1: What do you call him? What a girl like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you call it, la because I want to use y'all words.
Speaker 6: What okay, Cisco, Cisco, you gave us beats.
Speaker 2: Baby, let's make some noise and you got let's go.
Speaker 6: I want you to keep it real with us what we've seen you. You had to fight the other day, right well, Jacket Edge.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody no hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, how much how much skirmish? Okay, let me just ask you one question. Let me ask you one question. How much pussy did you get off the thong songs?
Speaker 16: I don't know if you were quantified and actual numbers quantified and you ain't a d M back, so they were sliding in your d ms.
Speaker 2: They were your face.
Speaker 13: What absolutely, man, they're still playing it is your publishing checks.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 17: They're nice you really, man, I got a man.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: That song was us like detrimental to you being existence like.
Speaker 2: The solo artists.
Speaker 1: We was already multi platinum before that.
Speaker 2: When you got the bus on that you.
Speaker 1: Was on the album I was on.
Speaker 2: I came and performing. I came out late.
Speaker 1: You remember that day. It came up too late.
Speaker 2: Your niggas was killing. It's so crazy. I was just still being there and watched it. You know what I'm saying that when you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, that was the That was.
Speaker 6: Baltimore niggas, the your niggas, the niggas.
Speaker 2: I grew up.
Speaker 6: I grew up right in the middle of all cracking, all crack selling.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to sell that when we used to be HEARDing my house.
Speaker 13: We went off the us come from school and I'd be like, yo, y'all just got shut the fun up.
Speaker 2: They're gonna y'all up, y'all, y'all get in the house.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 6: At one point, New York niggas used to go to Baltimore and try to get money, and here was the park, but it was not a crack ads of that.
Speaker 2: Park at one point. I don't know if y'all cleaned up now, no, no, I mean you.
Speaker 6: Know, so when y'all caught yourself, tell you see that these niggas is hood niggas, and the people never heard of jewel.
Speaker 1: They don't know that.
Speaker 18: Every every time you see that red that red house on the corner that was on the wire, that was right next to my grandmother be house.
Speaker 1: So we get residual checks every time.
Speaker 2: Serving drugs and.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't exactly what happen with Jagged Edge. What happened.
Speaker 9: Let's get to the point rankings.
Speaker 2: We just drinking and.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we.
Speaker 6: Your boys, No, no, no, yeah, yo, let's get to you so you know what, you know what I'm jack. I don't even give them money.
Speaker 1: I walked the way unscathed.
Speaker 2: Because me had a fight.
Speaker 6: I wanted for sure were now now yeah, y'all, now, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: He talked about Drew Harris, But how many people will y'all beat up at units that got the offices I heard about y'all. Yeah, the South side of Man. We do got a list. Yeah, yeah, you got a list. Being down with fifty is not like being down with like like Leo Colmbs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's not one of them fifty one to be fifty like, I can'tfirm. I can't take nothing away from fifty time he put niggas in position. You know what I'm saying, Like I mean, like I said, being in the studio with doctor Dre, guys like these guys legends, snoop.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was always a dream to me, Like I reached my dream in hip hop.
Speaker 1: Already, you know what I call it. Like I'll be telling people, man, I reached the pinnacle rap.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to take.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 10: So everybody, Yeah, once you in the studio with niggas like this and like and Dre, you wopped on a drake beat before. Yes, I've been in the studio for the whole get Rich Trump, I like sucks right now.
Speaker 13: I get.
Speaker 10: It was crazy for me because I don't know if they witnessed this in the studio, but Drake used to make fifty cent line.
Speaker 6: Like fifty times fifty times corrupted like this, and it was just amazing to.
Speaker 9: Right that you lay the whole rap right, You'll be like yeah, doctor, be like yeah, that's banging right there. But I want you to say what like yeah, like what right? Okay that line doctor Dre, I'm gonna read that line, got dry?
Speaker 10: No, just do the whole verse over over the studio again. I remember when when fifty was doing Mini Men and em Andill, he did the Footsteps and he knew what movie the Footsteps came from, and that was just amazing for me, Like he knew like.
Speaker 2: The Footsteps like this. It was this amazing ship to me to be in the studio with these guys.
Speaker 10: So like I hit my point, Madison Square, Garden, Parish, du Bay, Africa. I've been everywhere in the world. I've been around all the legends. Like I don't know, man, I just.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest guys, like legends, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 9: Guys and every crew. There's that one nigga everybody roll with. It's just that hood nigga.
Speaker 1: Just roll with him. You love him. The depth Bo Tang, you got Ray Kwan and you got Ghost That's right O. D B G Unit.
Speaker 6: You had Tony cud Yeah, Tony holding it down.
Speaker 9: Me and my son was doing this all yeah, you gonna dance that.
Speaker 2: He was like, you don't seen the bitch of ship. You know John seen in the wrestling he does this. You know you.
Speaker 10: Want some money, you can keep that gut.
Speaker 2: Kevin the Kevin low Side ya because he from Baltimore.
Speaker 13: Kevin and Kevin Kevin was Kevin came later on and like Kevin, like when they when everything's started going corporate.
Speaker 1: And like Island Black music disappeared.
Speaker 2: You know, they came, let'scoop this up.
Speaker 13: Like right after we did the Rush Hour soundtrack, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like it was going to Rush Out soundtrack too.
Speaker 1: I think that first one.
Speaker 2: Jam was cuting checks back. When we get the rush Out soundtrack, we.
Speaker 1: Get the rush Our soundtrack. At the time, we had gotten paid more than any other artists had ever been on soundtrack before.
Speaker 2: They forced the Hong Kong to shoot the video.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Listen, I gotta ask everybody this question. This is gonna I'm We're gonna start with you. Yeah, Yo, We're gonna go all around. All of us has been independent, all of us has been major.
Speaker 2: What do you prefer?
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel like when you're on a major, like when we had in the school, we had the Red Corfee, we had MTV, a lot of people working for you, and I feel like when you're go independent, it's just like a lot of more legworks, a lot more to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, y'all don't like more.
Speaker 10: It's crazy. I like independent money, but I like the major promotion. Agreed, Man, I like independent?
Speaker 2: Man, you like independent.
Speaker 1: It's like the game. I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I go take twenty five dollars, press me up five thousand, CD, may me fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So the orders coming in thirty forty thousand, I go press that up ninety days later.
Speaker 1: I want the money, man, Fuck the fact.
Speaker 7: I'm right Bentley, you know it's everything, man, It's a great experience. Plus I own it all right. You know all three thousand records you did albums that I got, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: And you're producing it too. So that's but you write your own ship. You gotta look at this. You get to check for the CD, you get to check for the digital. Now this is the other part of the game. That dog gotta close registered to song. Now you're getting right and publishing four chicks.
Speaker 2: Lookout, smart dads. Now he's he's four.
Speaker 7: Chick Now the fifth check yeah, sound exchange.
Speaker 2: He's a hang with you.
Speaker 6: Don't get a lighting Now. Now I'm ask you all as a collective force, what do you like better?
Speaker 13: Well, but I mean, like honestly me, like like I got a different opinion about it because you know, I went inside for like eight years and like there and like work in the monster for real.
Speaker 1: So it's like as an artist, once you get.
Speaker 13: To see that side of it, it kind of like taints you for real because you're like sitting there like, yo.
Speaker 1: Y'all are telling me this bullshit the whole time.
Speaker 2: Enough, this what this ship really means for real?
Speaker 13: So you know, I mean, it's a grind, but you know, like it was saying, like to know you owned it all and especially like for us because we performing every week, so.
Speaker 2: It's like we're out there in front of the people.
Speaker 13: So it's like, you know you want that promotion and you kind of you know, you miss it at first, but it's like, man, we've been doing it for twenty years, so it's like, how fucked up is it that now you got.
Speaker 2: A different answer? You look like you want to say something. Your face is different.
Speaker 1: I'm new, you know what I'm saying. For real?
Speaker 20: So like when I got in, it was it was it's already an independent thing, you know what I mean. So I really don't know about the Majors, but you know what I'm saying, I'm the new guy Andrew Hill now, and like you said, so it's just three of y'all knows around here.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, corrupt, you're done, corrupt? What are you like more?
Speaker 9: I'm fucking with the majors, man, you know what I'm saying. The Majors make you that brand. That brand is the money. Fucked the album and fuck the bullshit. The brand is the money because even after the Majors, my nigga, I'll eat forever off that brand, you understand me. So my KEYD is just here because Steve entirely told Dog and all of us. You know that's the problem with you rap guys. You fucking don't understand. This is fucking rock and roll. Jack, you understand me. We get paid a million point five a show, So while the majors is making their money off our album, we triple that in one year what they made off that album. Now they do these three sixties. But we gotta deal with no three sixty. All our show money is ours, all our merchandise is ours. Everything we do is ours away from the album. So yeah, when they get that money from the album, got it, they gotta.
Speaker 2: Break it down on so many pieces.
Speaker 9: I think they all getting rich like that, but they break it down and so many pieces between what that company is about. Bro, and you get your little piece. But at the end of the day, you toring who was it? It was Mick Jacker, he said. Man, the record label's be begging us to make an album.
Speaker 1: Nigga, We don't make an album for five years. Nigga fucked, Nigga.
Speaker 2: We torn eight months out the year.
Speaker 9: See, I got eight months at a million point five a gig two million a gig money and were torn over eight to ten months.
Speaker 2: Out of beef with nobody, no beat.
Speaker 1: Nobody, and and then and then, and then.
Speaker 9: And then that's not mentioning their their their you know, the merchandise. That's not mentioning the people that's paying them to do these commercials and.
Speaker 2: That all that that's money. A million point five in one week.
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, because what because I recorded my album myself and sold the bash job, so a lot of people know that throng song all that was under my label, that was shot, So you know, that was a lot of the controversy.
Speaker 2: Eleven million, let's make a lot of money.
Speaker 16: But but yeah, I mean because you know, with with with the with the guys, we learned. We came right out of high school into the industry, so we learned a lot of hard lessons. And you know, I came to death Jay basically my whole project with.
Speaker 1: That exception and maybe one one or two songs.
Speaker 2: Components.
Speaker 6: What what do you like more independent or major?
Speaker 2: I mean I came up in the nineties, so you know, you gotta realize.
Speaker 13: That in that in that era of music, the label was the machine. Right when you're dealing with a machine, you're dealing with somebody that you know, that's going.
Speaker 2: To back you, that's going spend three.
Speaker 1: A lot of people ain't never seen a million dollar bunch of video.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Let's keep it real, dance you seeing it, Corrupt.
Speaker 1: They don't really cost a million, but they charge.
Speaker 2: You ass a million because he signed mister childs in right right, we know what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: But but now you can make that same million dollar video for twenty days.
Speaker 1: Less than that.
Speaker 6: Right now, Corrupt, you have one of the most classic Vlad interviews ever.
Speaker 2: That was classic. You don't remember what was going on there? Yeah, you just you just you just fased out, Corrupt. We loved it.
Speaker 1: We loved it.
Speaker 21: You were like you were like, you were like, we don't want your blocks cause we got We love that.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 9: What happened You're saying, guy, you know I love New York cause you know, the bullshit gotta stop.
Speaker 1: We gotta stop that. We love New York and knows it and New York love. And it was on my little nigga's head, man, it was on my little nigga Kendrick head because and it's just it's enough enough.
Speaker 2: It was a big misunderstanding and when Blad bought it up.
Speaker 9: You know that kind of pitched me off, cause don't ask me that you already know what that is. We loved, We hit the button, and I gave him money.
Speaker 2: This makes no noise corrupt.
Speaker 3: I gotta take I gotta take the time out. We got CNN and dog Pound here, that's right. I'm about fucking DJ here. I gotta ask the question that everybody wanted to know back in the day when CNN did the l A l A joint?
Speaker 2: What what was going on in your heads when that happened?
Speaker 1: It was all't doing all the kind of ship you know what I'm saying. We just knew you know it? It was hip hop?
Speaker 2: Did y'all take it personal or not?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: It was all bad.
Speaker 2: That I got a story. I got a story, right, l A that came out l A l A. I came out right, And then you.
Speaker 1: Know, trying to figure out which one is the nigga men put in the truck.
Speaker 2: So we go to l A and they're like, yo, you gotta go to the radio station. So I'm like cool, but they're like, you gotta come by yourself. So like a brain nigga in l A, I L A right, but this, this is how I know the niggas is real niggas.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: So I'm in l A's you snoop dance, come up all your niggas. I woke in the studio. I'm like, oh, ship, I was like oh. I was like the radio station told me I had to come up you in jail, nigga. He's looking at me like I remember that list.
Speaker 6: But that was the crazy ship. That's I knew they was real niggas. They weren't tripping on you know what I'm saying, like you know what I mean? Like that and another I gotta ask you yea yo, you know with all that, and we're talking about the West Coast. He's cause y'all had Game on your on your team. I thought y'all was the most powerful when Game was a part of y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: I still felt like that with.
Speaker 1: The game situation, like.
Speaker 10: I never really understood it because I came home from jail and I just felt blessed, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I came home, I had a condo on Battery Park. I can see the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm coming from.
Speaker 2: Rancas Allen that it was like.
Speaker 1: My nigga.
Speaker 10: Game, you my nigga, but you my nigga. I never I didn't understand the rap game, you know what I'm saying. But I felt like Game had Henchman in his ear at that time. Since I hear you, glacious, please, I feel like he had Henchman in his ear at that time.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was just bad blood from then, Like I feel like Henchman was putting ship because Hitchman was like a guy that y'all ain't really messing. I didn't understand.
Speaker 16: This.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it on hunting with you.
Speaker 2: This is why they understand it. Game was a nigga from La.
Speaker 10: Henchman was a nigga that supposedly set a pop from New York. I didn't understand it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like I just didn't get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Fifty was a nigga in position. He gave games some records, you know what I'm saying. And I heard this is how we do all these records before they came out. I'm just a loyal nigger, Like I feel like it's a team. Game used to call my phone, you know, what I'm saying, like, Yo, I need you on this record. If you know this game first album. Who's the only nigga from June that's on games album? I'm running toy yo indeed, right, So it was never really a problem with the game.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 2: I felt like, niggas kind of probably went wrong with the game.
Speaker 10: His man God blessed that his man Billboard got smoked and he wanted niggas to come to.
Speaker 2: The funeral when niggas was busy doing all kind of shit.
Speaker 10: I don't know if niggas got in his ear. I don't know if it's the Hansman ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I just never understood.
Speaker 6: But in your heart, did you ever want to like, you know what I'm saying, Like, try to put that together because at the end of the day, you're a general g.
Speaker 2: I'm just a loyal nigga.
Speaker 10: You can stand what I'm saying. All the politics in the rap game, I never understood. I just was a nigga that came home. I used to sell drugs on one three, four thirty.
Speaker 2: Nigga, God Bro, I saw drugs in one seven. You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So coming home, like I said, from rikers Allen to Battery Park, it was big for me and I always respect fifty to fifty bought Bentleys for me. Banks then can't seeing me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because on the banks, the Banks, Banks drama, like you have something to do with help putting that back together, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like Banks is always going to be my nigga.
Speaker 4: Banks.
Speaker 6: I'm saying Banks, I mean Buck, I mean Bucky, I was not Banks. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I mean niggas is man. Niggas gonna always argue. If niggas don't argue, that something's wrong.
Speaker 11: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like niggas gonna all your niggas.
Speaker 10: It's the game. People's watching every move you made. Everybody got you know, something to say, you know what I'm saying. But like as for them niggas, man, I love anybody. Man, Let's make some noise, say yeah you loving it, shill about lawyers, about loyalty.
Speaker 2: I came home to a lot.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm always gonna expect fifth no matter what we go through or Banks or Funk or anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm always gonna expect real niggas.
Speaker 2: I came up right, I came home to a good situation.
Speaker 10: Like I said, I don't been to Paris. I've been to Dubai. I've been in the studio with Trade. I've been in the studio with M fifty. Like I'm straight, like I for hip hop. I'm good. I could be dead and going tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And they just be like, damn.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying. I've been through a lot. I survived a lot. You know what I'm saying, Like rest of Peace of Cheks. You see a nigga like Chinks that really didn't even have too many beefs and got tooken out.
Speaker 2: Because when you're a rapp up, you a fucking target. But you know what I'm saying, right you?
Speaker 1: You you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You're getting bitches, you're getting money, You're doing your thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: When you a rap up, you a target. You know what I'm saying. I've been the fifty Since he was on the tour, A lot of people don't know. Like I was on the Nostra Damas tour. I remember that, Remember remember that Nas was a nigga like Queen's Bridge, the whole y'all niggas like me, Fifty.
Speaker 1: I looked up to that.
Speaker 2: I remember when fifty was in the Columbia system.
Speaker 10: I'm about all the work and I just always respected that and respected what niggas did.
Speaker 2: Like, like I said, I was on tour with Nas Nostra Damas tour. That's hard.
Speaker 5: Them niggas ain't know who I was. I wasn't nobody nigga.
Speaker 10: I'm just you know, nigga.
Speaker 1: That was just chilling.
Speaker 19: Story.
Speaker 2: Let's get you that story. Let's get.
Speaker 5: I'm on to tour with Nles right, so you know how you know Fifty had a bitch whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm the nigga that's left in the lobby, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 10: I got the Mavado with the one diamond in the top, the Movado that pre and and Liggas gave fifty for jo Rue Chain.
Speaker 2: You under you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not trying to like like for real, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Fifty is a real nigga. Like it's a real situation. You know what I'm saying. Like that day and it hit factor was like I said again them niggas could have got smoked because niggas had the forty five a CP with no safety nigga, and it was in the room with Tony Pope. But they producing niggas, you know what I mean. They ain't gonna open the door if they hear some drama.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But if that gun was in this in that room, it would have been a totally different.
Speaker 6: Hold on because Jack keep whispering in my ear, Drew Hall gotta go right, But he also whispered in my ear that no kilt your baby.
Speaker 2: Mama's Angie Martinez, how did that happens?
Speaker 4: It's a.
Speaker 2: Jackets, a jack.
Speaker 11: Winter.
Speaker 2: You had the manage your game.
Speaker 1: What he was doing when you heard these.
Speaker 13: Night just niggas staying trying to get me talk about that situation, saying this.
Speaker 1: We had a beautiful son. Let's get ready to.
Speaker 2: You know what, teenager teenager this week and that's it. God, God bless you. Hold on, well, hold up before Drew Hill leave. This is dj E f N.
Speaker 3: We only we we won Mike Short tonight and Cisco, I just got you here. I gotta take the opportunity to say this. I had a classic I'm a mixtape DJ from Miami. Classic freestyle was at the Thong song I think Remix, Met the Man and Red Man were there South Beach.
Speaker 2: That makes sense alright.
Speaker 3: Red Man gave me the Ellis freestyle ever on one of my mixtapes right there because I worked for Death Jam at the time. And then on the flip side Mike's girlfriend their debut music video gig At Your Ship and.
Speaker 2: The story, I had to say that you you know what, Hey, he was a work.
Speaker 19: You know what, man?
Speaker 1: I got to get back to this Antie Martinez.
Speaker 14: Man, I'm like, what tip and I'm cracking Anti Martinez. Good job, y'allah?
Speaker 1: You understand what me?
Speaker 6: That's my friend Anie and guess my friends right, that's my nigga.
Speaker 15: If you play, I'm doing the questioning. I don't know what I got pulled into it, but I got pulled into a man play and Anti plays no game. That's why I can't.
Speaker 1: Understand this.
Speaker 2: He crashed away and no game.
Speaker 9: Jack Jack, you don't like nobody, Trus have heard everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love me.
Speaker 6: Why let's say let's listen, let's get it, let's get back together. Now what was hold on, hold on, now, what was your favorite years of death Row?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy today? You know what's crazy today.
Speaker 6: I watched You'll perform right, and I heard y'all perform a record from ninety four.
Speaker 2: Ninety four. I was in jail, So that means to tell me, come on, y'all, it's caught down.
Speaker 6: So that means to tell me that in ninety four, when I was in jail, your niggas already had classics.
Speaker 2: So what's your favorite year at death Row? When everything was right?
Speaker 1: Every one of them up until ninety six? That's where it ended.
Speaker 2: I came out of jail ninety six.
Speaker 1: This is true. Let me get a photo.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, listen. It in the middle of the podcast, right in the middle of the all standing up do and we edited. I say, my niece is to do it. It's my niece.
Speaker 3: Is bad?
Speaker 2: You anything?
Speaker 22: Y'all come and participating show Yet this is a moment right now, it's the moment you got me.
Speaker 11: You get out of her, I do.
Speaker 2: That was Jack bros In the Pandora. He look.
Speaker 3: Over this, dr you got the good came drank the white less, ain't got the white less?
Speaker 1: You ready.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: Did you get in from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well so now the most popping talk so now Tony, yeah, y'all yo, my brother, great saying you my brother, Thank y'all for coming to man.
Speaker 1: Thank you'all.
Speaker 2: Really appreciate that, says Cisco.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate. Thank you.
Speaker 21: Yeah yeah that yeah, yeah, we gotta do it. We're gonna do another one, another one. So now okay we're leaving all this this, this, this, remember one. How you relieve all this stuff?
Speaker 6: If you know why the bet I like you your horn duty, your horn duty, this horn talk about so.
Speaker 2: Now so now yeah yo, y'all had Olivia on.
Speaker 12: To you.
Speaker 1: How was it working with Olivia?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Yeah, Olivia was It was cool corn you guys court coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get it.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Got the guest helping out, We got the guests helping up.
Speaker 6: You brought up some other ships like yeah, yeah you yeah, we're bigging up Olivia.
Speaker 1: You tell me Olivia.
Speaker 2: It was always cool. But they had an option.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I heard there was an option between Keisha Cole and Olivia's gonna sign.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was locked up. Yeah, fucked up, but I like Keisha, Yeah fucked up.
Speaker 11: The option.
Speaker 2: Was Wow, that's great.
Speaker 1: That put me up right there.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of ship and ship I've seen it hip hop like I mean, like I remember.
Speaker 10: My first time when he's in Atlanta and all this ship happened with yall rule fifty punch ya rule.
Speaker 2: Keep going back to you on that job. I don't have to be drown remember Lud Christmas the radio nigga, Chris Love Love, he was Chris Love Chris Level, and I've seen him blow. So you just like never know what you're gonna see in the game.
Speaker 10: Experienced a lot like seeing a lot, like I said, being on tour withs fucking the experiences.
Speaker 2: In the studios.
Speaker 6: Because y'all said your favorite years of death Row was every year up until ninety six, So what was your favorite years at g on it?
Speaker 2: I would say coming home, the free, coming home, you know, being on right.
Speaker 6: Because now Capone used, I'm sorry, I want you to get in this store because people are telling me I cut people off.
Speaker 2: But Capone used, I just came coming home.
Speaker 6: For like four years, right. He was like every time somebody said yo, you know, he was like I'm just coming home.
Speaker 2: He's like, you gotta do it.
Speaker 10: But when he came home and y'all seeing the report and you know, the jail phone calls, that's like the.
Speaker 1: Quwamega with now you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like you study, Like who's this nigga? Like I'm a nigga that study hip hop? You know what I'm saying, Like I'm not just a nigga, regular rat nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was in the basement recipes for my nigga fet shot and listening like.
Speaker 10: This from the guy being the CNN pound to fucking you know what I mean, I'm at me.
Speaker 2: Like now now the dog clowns.
Speaker 6: I seen the second song when y'all performed. The second song that y'all gave love to is Nate Dogg. Oh yes, And for me, I looked at the youngs around the crowd, and I noticed a lot of young people didn't know this song. But for y'all to come out and that was your second song, y'all gave love to Nate Dogg. How important is that because Nate dog If it was for Nate Dogg, in my my opinion, we wouldn't have a future, we wouldn't have a t pain. We wouldn't have you name them Jack Dollar signs. No Jack, you ain't come in at.
Speaker 2: But how was it? How was it working? Look with the original because that's the first, like he's the first rapper.
Speaker 1: Singer we grew up on robbery.
Speaker 2: Nate was doing this Sun Nake Dog, Let's make some boys and the sod. He was a good he's a long beat to oh Wow Wow.
Speaker 1: Roder. But he had the hooks though.
Speaker 9: We was at death Row right, uh huh, we were going to death Row and y'all from with y'all man they didn't have He was with Dog okay, with Snoop, Nate and g J and uh you know, we didn't have to worry about nothing because dadd and Nate they always had the heaters.
Speaker 2: You know, we didn't forced us always couldn't get body.
Speaker 1: Don't even think don't even think about singing wow.
Speaker 9: When we was in Oakland and motherfuckers ain't have me and Dad's money and ate with us. So d Shot picked this up, said come on, we're gonna go. We went to the East Mountain Mall and Nate he got d shot showing an abandoned mall right, and D Shot did like you did. And d Shot Shot did with d Shot did with us what you did with me, because you know, nor he dropped me off that nickel to take care of yourself, myself ship. But that's what the shot did. He was like, here, man, take this and take this. So dadd and they had to eat it.
Speaker 1: And we had to take the promoter in the back count this ship.
Speaker 2: Wow walking down the stairs and the lights went on.
Speaker 1: Turned the light off.
Speaker 9: You know, somebody, we ain't doing that, motherfucker light turned Dad was like, so you know every time man Nate Nate wasn't just the crooner or single man.
Speaker 1: Nate was man.
Speaker 2: Nate was pulling licks.
Speaker 1: Nate was man.
Speaker 2: They was a b raised the big man. You're not now, Jack, I'm sorry you do not look like that time was in New York. They do with you at that time when I had the barbecue, I moved it to the I had it in the hood and then I moved into the creer. Was Nate you over RBS and Nate right? I believe so, man, you remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got so many started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know, man, I love you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, just the great day you listen.
Speaker 6: Man, I love y'all for participating in this crazy ship because you can see we're the most unprofessional professional podcast because we're unprofessional because it's it's about fifty five motherfuckers in here that wasn't invited.
Speaker 2: And then it's professional because we're not kicking them out. We're just telling them just not to talk in the side. Let's make some.
Speaker 9: But you know what I'm gonna tell you like this, it's really crazy, is that it's a lot of people who me and Delmar and homies, me and Daddy and all of us had issues.
Speaker 1: Like del.
Speaker 2: If that's okay with you know what, I want to get to this point.
Speaker 1: I want to get to this point where I want.
Speaker 9: To say, please, you know, it's crazy that through the history of hip hop, because we are historic, all of us being together right now, and the thing is that a lot of the people that me and del Mar had issues with and that all of us had had issues with us.
Speaker 1: All the people that had issues a lot of them is my best friends right now, Like like, you know what the crazy shit is.
Speaker 6: Every time anybody ever talk about like the La New York, I feel like that is the closest niggas I got on the West Coast and that's crazy. That's really right there, like all these year but I want you to finish story.
Speaker 2: Tell me people, lazy Bone, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's one of my best friends. Yeah, back the records of death bro Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't forget that. Oh that's round for real.
Speaker 1: Right because that's one of my best friends to this day.
Speaker 2: Wow, easy, I and Dre was you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I attracted with DMX, me and dmxic you know always.
Speaker 2: I heard you see DMX the other day at the airport. I was drinking. I got to drop on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I smashed everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you want to get into that.
Speaker 1: I want some of that that champagne.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 10: It's it's just because can I be an honorary Crypt today?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just keep saying the whole episode, I'm going to be an honorary Crypt.
Speaker 1: Just dip into the track.
Speaker 9: But you know, it's crazy Prodigy, that's one of my friends, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And Havoc it's just crazy.
Speaker 9: But that in the record though, forget I'm just saying, though it's crazy because you know all of these different people who the issues with.
Speaker 1: My best friends nowadaymn that good old fashioned.
Speaker 2: Shine, that movie shine, Give me some of that moons that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, they're good friends of mine right now to this day. Man, you know what I'm saying, and that's just cracking man. Best friends actually, you know what I'm saying. And feel like hip hop always been competitions.
Speaker 1: Happened, But that's what he is.
Speaker 2: Make some noise for Drew. Hell no, we had three bottles. It's only two now I'm about to say, Drew hild the tuned out buzz against.
Speaker 10: Always been called Skris one busy for that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, all right, before that, way before that.
Speaker 10: You know, you don't never want to see somebody get killed in hip hop, you know what I'm saying. You never want to see people get shot or go to balance, you know what I'm saying. Right, But but your shot niggas I winna staff, This.
Speaker 1: Is true.
Speaker 2: I shot somebody.
Speaker 6: I think you under seven, y'all. Y you know what, nothing, just let's make some nice bone bone being dope. Look, look that's that's that's that's what you Mike white Browne Did I gotta tell that nigga earlier I said, I told him, I said, that's my brother.
Speaker 10: Just start drinking white with brown. You never want to see artist get You never want to see all to get killed. Like recipe of che recipe of stacks. I'm a friend, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They used to talk. Look rest my man, Look, recipe of freaky time. Freaky time.
Speaker 1: Niggas big a.
Speaker 2: Lot of niggas that die.
Speaker 1: From un violence. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Like I said, and being a rapper as a talking you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, like the hip hop I came on came up to was like when Tupac did come out with the Michael Belly ship and then Biggie came with whose shot hip.
Speaker 1: On the radio, It was just like.
Speaker 2: What the you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Even when like when fifty like I look at fifty career like jay Z distant, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm about a dollar with the fifty C and fifty was a crazy nigga like, yeah, that's hard and we need to inside story.
Speaker 10: No, it's hippop what about because you know it just corrupt, right corrupt fifty this corrupt never never to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Don't know this.
Speaker 10: Swiss how to roll hook. You gotta understand, young said. Listen to young both you said, came back and.
Speaker 1: Just see the thing.
Speaker 9: But the thing is, see the West coast. In the West, it's just different than New York. Right, we take ship the heart, right, you know it's not a hip hop beef. It's real, right, take the heart. I mean, but I'm just saying, it's like, just like you said, it's a competition in New York and certain things I haven't seen, right, I've seen uh, motherfucking Ja Jigger and Nas in the same club. They just smashed each other. They club kicking it like they just came from a baby shower or some ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But do you think it's you think that is because a gang coach, Like, No, it's just it's just the house.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. This is just it's just it's for real, you know what I'm saying. And uh, you know when you go when you it's just not a hip hop battle. When we say fuck you is for real, you know what I'm saying. The nigga talking ship about you. It's serious because it's like it's going to end in a squabble. Bottom line, it's not going to end and just rapping. It's like I don't like you.
Speaker 1: I really do not like. This is not rapp when I'm talking about fuck, it's very for real cause I want to beat you up.
Speaker 2: And we're so glad like that.
Speaker 1: Like I keep telling you and everybody you know, you.
Speaker 23: Just want to competitive spirit though. I look, I tell my young it's never the artist, never the artist. I tell my tell my youngsters, and I tell all my pupils. Right, the nineties is dead, right, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, the nineties is dead. But it's never the artist. It's the entourage, the streets, it's the it's.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So it's not really the artist. But it depends on what artists. Sometime it depends on who it is.
Speaker 9: Everybody's everybody street, everybody's individual.
Speaker 2: Of course, the artist wants.
Speaker 5: We're all from the streets.
Speaker 10: The artist wants to be the streets, the streets into the ship in the street ship, like you're talking to a nigga.
Speaker 2: R Mom's crib got shot twenty two times. Niggas had silences.
Speaker 10: Shoot, like, I've been through some real ship in the streets in and the rap ship seeing the turn real. So you gotta understand, at the end of the day, it's a dead line between love and hate. Brother, you know what I'm saying. But when you're a rapper, you're a fucking target. You're a fucking tar. Every day you wake up in the morning, you're a target.
Speaker 2: You can go to your hook.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Die on the target to himself right now, that's that's not that's not cuts.
Speaker 11: That sounds like a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the mic the mic here ship, Mike is dead.
Speaker 2: What happened? Podcast that? The podcast down? Podcast down? And the rioting amount of.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike is not a drunk nigga. Mike is not a drunk nig disappointed.
Speaker 4: Still, we still recording, but just to play real quick Devil's Advocate right right, all up?
Speaker 14: You hear me.
Speaker 3: I want to hear what you got to say on Devil's Advocate ship When does the cycle end? What do you mean when it's like the cycle? Like, when when does the artistry?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 2: I'm playing Devil's Advocate. Look because mind you you're saying rappers. I'm a DJ.
Speaker 3: I'm in the streets too. When you a street nigga, I got the same ship. I'm still dealing with the same ship too as a DJ to in the streets. Right.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying to say is when do we all and the cycle?
Speaker 12: In?
Speaker 1: What cycle?
Speaker 2: The cycle whatever?
Speaker 3: Like like when the ship, like when the streets is connected to the music and back and forth like like obviously look like with the Troy a situation like it's continuing and maybe it never ends.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying that you talk from an angle when the cycle ends, all right, Like you're talking to a nigga that hip hop police used to follow on a day.
Speaker 1: You gotta show you're not doing your show.
Speaker 2: Shut down Curly Top.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: You don't know who Curly Top is. Curly Top is the top hip hop police. And you come to New York, you see Curly Top, you better run, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you one time I seen Curly Top. I tried to touch his ship.
Speaker 1: He's like.
Speaker 2: That girl. He's like, yo, you got to shoot.
Speaker 1: Come in, you come in.
Speaker 2: We we we we the street.
Speaker 10: Right now, you see the Bobby murder situation, right, what they doing, the prosecutor and d A in the fact, they're gonna make an example out of a nigga because he's a young rapper on the coming, right. So they get this man ninety eight years and they give himself a man fifty three years.
Speaker 2: No niggas see that and be like, well, you're gonna make an example out of it. He's a rapper. And all the young kids see him.
Speaker 7: And Michael Marlin, we niggas from the street just trying to come up with Troy Abb.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. Even theation, God bless him health, he's good. You know what I mean. You got Scotland. You know what I mean, Free Troy Abb.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Situations happen, you know what I'm saying. And it's the streets.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: This is this is something I wanted to ask a West Coast to forever because right now in New York we are really it's really gang banging for real, Like I mean, it's never going to be like la, not not even good, not even a little bit. But in our hood now in New York City, there's actually people who come outside, they wear blue, they hang in the blue section. And now there's people that we're red. And at first, at first I said to them, I said, y'all niggas is full gaze, right, But then I thought about it. I said, then, you know, hip hop is everybody's. So do you feel like gang coaches could be everybody's or we will never understand it? Like these people migrate, you call it what gret my great, it's a big words. I've only got seven great educations.
Speaker 2: Migrating, oh my grading. Okay, all right, that's when you all mixes together. Okay to you when you see it, because like, because I want the script, right, I got a movie. You know, I would like to be in this movie respect too, but I call it colors too.
Speaker 1: In New York.
Speaker 6: You need me to put this together, dass. That's why we met today. I'm executive.
Speaker 7: If you look at colors and started from l A right now, you colors in New York, it's a whole nothing.
Speaker 2: But cut this out of the podcast movie. But this is what I can say. Like in New York, you got real bloods and real crips.
Speaker 10: You got niggas like Pistol Pete that rode around with bodies in the trunk. You got niggas on the train on blood ship just for initiation. That's I just feel like it's real everywhere you get. But I feel like, look a nigga from coming from South Side, Jamaica to moving to Long Island in the Burbs.
Speaker 24: You understand what I'm saying. We're gonna make noise moving to the burbs. Goddamn it, Come on, come on, come on, look man, it's a fucking difference.
Speaker 10: When I'm in South Side, got bro the liquor store closed at twelve o'clock, or maybe I can catch the boot legger. But I'm in Long Island in the Burbs. Liquor store closed at eight nine o'clock. Nigga, what does that tell you?
Speaker 2: I can go to Farm Fried Crown Fried for in the morning. When I'm in the burbs. None of that ship is open for me to catch on attack or something.
Speaker 10: It's a difference. So niggas turn into what the environment is. If you got a nigga from Brownsville, you know what I'm saying, and everybody in his family is crip, what then do you think he gonna turn to you gonna that that just because he's from New York and the real crip or real blood. Hell no, because we go to rikers Hellen niggas wasn't the real ship. That's the real ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen them.
Speaker 9: Look the first one, the first ones that pushed that line was like Little Rock Arkansas. Yeah, the document and the whole thing is because no matter where, it ain't about where you're from. It's where you're at and you can't take nothing from there. I wouldn't tell now one of them young niggas, they ain't what they say.
Speaker 2: They are niggas. You know what, because them niggas not mad at the New York you know niggas turned into what they environment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I was still in the hood, what would I be up man in jail direct saying to.
Speaker 2: Like what the funk I be?
Speaker 10: It wasn't checked my rap, I got direct sales, bill jump in, I got all kinds of ship. So if it wasn't for fifty and Jesus and in niggas, let's Jesus got.
Speaker 2: It's also make noise telling you about dying.
Speaker 10: After feeling up after fifty got shot, right after fifty got shot, right after he got nine time damn he used to drive from Pennsylvania, PA in the Pokonos with a Mac ten thirty shot clip every single fucking day.
Speaker 2: That's that's like in the movie we had No A C No A C. Women being me and him driving from Pennsylvania to.
Speaker 10: New York with the macvery single day. Now there's times we had tour bus full of guns. We could have caught up Bobby schmurder or in one of these cases. But was on niggas side, right, And you know what, as you get older, you look at that ship.
Speaker 25: Like damn niggas was lucky, you know, right, lucky less niggas was blessed, like niggas went as much niggas woundand at that time, very true hip hop was different.
Speaker 2: Like I've been watching like a lot of the gangster documents. Queens ship. Yeah, we found niggas and queens. Fact, let's make some noise for us being.
Speaker 6: Found, you know what, you know, let me take you up Queensmi queens with Mammy of l A a lot because as opposed to like you know, like you know, they always have beef, y'all in l A All as far as artists go, y'all always had And I can't tell them.
Speaker 2: Because it was because of you'll cruise, because it was Gang's neighborhood neighborhoods.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, because like to me queens or Mammia l A, it's just like you know what I mean, because like, nigga, don't get on the mommy.
Speaker 2: I think of mommy. No, I'm gonna take your last one. Am I gonna take your last movie?
Speaker 16: Next?
Speaker 2: The last movie?
Speaker 10: I think you like talking and ship, grasses, grass and houses and.
Speaker 2: Ye right yeah, they killed you right there.
Speaker 1: They killed you.
Speaker 2: Know what you grew up inside. I remember hung out with you grew up and I.
Speaker 6: Was going to a Louisiana Fried Chicken every day.
Speaker 2: And then you came and picked me up and I went to that. He said, nigga, what the fuck are you doing getting out of here? I was like, I was coming here every day. He said, the Mexican will kill you.
Speaker 6: I did what I was doing Loisa Fried Chicken, and you told me, you said you out of line.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on.
Speaker 2: You, nigga.
Speaker 6: When you brought me to it was a it was a quick block, and I believe a Monster Cody block was right up the block.
Speaker 2: A trade Ganster my neighborhood, and your neighborhood is right down the block from that.
Speaker 9: Right, and the thing eighty third uh huh is where the riots started.
Speaker 1: Tra they did that.
Speaker 2: And that's not normandy.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's what the riot started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for half a yeah. See, let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you about the reason why I say that it reminds us of queens because, like you know, their hoods is similar to like South Jamaica. South Jamaica has houses. You see how we have houses houses. You might be like, oh you, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The niggas behind the tree like this, what you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: This is just the same way theod is like you drive and you might be like, damn, I don't see niggas outside. The niggas outside. Niggas just looking at your ass because this is a crazy ship.
Speaker 6: When I hung out, when I bunk corrupt to the Bronx, I had them in the Bronx chilling and they will watch every car go through, and that she was crazy to me because we don't watch no car go through. And every car they went through, they was like I'm like yo, yah, you can relax, and they're like, na, this is this is Yeah, they trained to like, but in New York it's the exact opposite. We trained to see a nigga walk up. Because you can really you can go to the bronx uptwn r.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're right in l A. You can't really you can like that. You can't were you can move around.
Speaker 1: We tod was.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 9: I'm sitting there with Nori niggas, sitting on a little brick thing right there, right and I'm just sitting there with Norri.
Speaker 2: Cars just moving so fast. I'm just like, uh now u r b X y'all.
Speaker 6: It was only every time a car passed by, y'all all look, and I started to realize that thin it is nigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have that, you got man, Yeah, things come there. They not used to seeing, like to go to rocks.
Speaker 6: Now you gotta walk and go through rock the little build friend than Yeah, because from New York, projects might be left right huge, Yeah, exactly exactly. Come on, let's make a noose.
Speaker 1: You know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But y'all, y'all projects, y'all project.
Speaker 26: Projects, I mean we got they don't got projects niggas and gardens. Niggas and gardens everywhere else, apartment house this, yeah, circle.
Speaker 3: Niggas got what I call I call New York and and form when I go crazy like every.
Speaker 2: Day Long Beach.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to this.
Speaker 2: My first time I went to Long Beach, I never saw red. Like the whole time I was for like two weeks. I was like, like the innocent people don't wear it.
Speaker 10: It's like New York can feel like, oh look the word New York can feel like you got more bloods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crips, and then when you come to l A, you feel like more than blood.
Speaker 6: But see, let me tell you why your movie is is right and exact, because see I never knew that like crips had beep for crips until I actually got to l A.
Speaker 2: And now Blood's got people bloods in New York like that, and it's like, you know what, that's why your movie is. Like you're you're you're very intelligent. Yeah that that that that's hard man, that's hard. Man.
Speaker 6: I can't thank your brother's enough man for just coming through man sitting.
Speaker 2: Down kicking Number one podcast. Yeah, man, like.
Speaker 1: Let's give it up for you right here, man.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 6: So let me ask y'all before we get up out of here. Right, y'all been doing it for so long? How do you maintain your love for this game? Because I ain't gonna lie. When I seen you on Flave TV, you would look like you was like you was ready to tell every like fuck the game.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking. I'm not talking about the artists. I'm talking about like the actual game. Like, like, do you still have love for the game? Maybe that's a better question.
Speaker 1: I always got love for the game. You know what I'm saying. I wake up. You know, it's like that's what I live off for. Man, publish you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Every you know, I live on publish it every time I turn the radio onto something. Hey, hey, did you know what I'm saying? And I create music and do that. You know what I'm saying. So it's an every day thing. My daughter music, We're going to need you to chill, you know what. Okay, Okay, it's just about having the albums in the camp. I'm a person that will go do seven albums.
Speaker 2: Now, do y'all got a new album you're working on? It's right, Let's let's talk about that man.
Speaker 1: That correct dash, I mean, we couldn't give him that gangster ship mane.
Speaker 2: Her Base to night Raw French Montana.
Speaker 6: Let's announce that on what's the name of that record has called damn ain't y'all was about to text y'all.
Speaker 9: On stage, let me do the remix, let me do about you all state, but said, let me learn God damn that's the name of it. God damn might be twisted off from Molly. Never know he chinks on that too.
Speaker 2: God Bless, God, Bless, God bless.
Speaker 6: Let me pick up Jack Thriller because he keep hitting me and he he's the guy who put this all together Today, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Hurt that I have to like book y'all to do this ship. Y'all still fuck with me? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I heard that your breakfast my nigga steal my nigger. Still got love for the game, Tony, Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like this game.
Speaker 10: I'm a fan of hip hop like rest the piece of my man DJ Ruffians. I remember, you know, when to get hot, we go to the backblocks. We listen to music. You know, we free style from from the Gap.
Speaker 2: Band to Anita Baker to all Pa right, and then to to.
Speaker 5: Fucking Big to pun you know what I'm saying, two Fat Joe to all this music.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm a nigga. I was around my right hand man was a DJ.
Speaker 10: So in the nineties when niggas was going to the ad, going to Hot Wax and buying Fat I was a nigga that was going to the Avenue New and buying d J Coo tapes, buying Grand Master Dog tying. I was a nigga that was in the party with Freaky Tye. And these niggas started rahming like so hip hop is just like I eat sleep, ship and ship like it's a part.
Speaker 1: Of my life. Wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We all a lot to hip hop. This is real, very true.
Speaker 6: Look look how hip hop made the world small. Like, let's just think about it. We're from two separate coasts and it's.
Speaker 1: Like we know each other.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's that's beautiful, you know what I mean. That's for real. That's for real, man, I mean selling. I want to say, yeah, yo yo, so dads that let's talk about it. Let's talk about you got a wee company in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yet how do.
Speaker 2: You do this?
Speaker 1: Man? You know we get to find this buzz and you know we stamped that on there because you're a wen. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. You know dpg buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: But I like my game. Your where Twinter? That's how you're supposed to be blowing the horn, Twinter. You about to lose your jo where you fight? You rather be fighting before you hired.
Speaker 10: Just a question I want to ask dog Pound, No igga, have your niggas been to Amsterdam?
Speaker 6: So when y'all going to Ampstea, when you do, y'all go to Greenhouse and Greenhouse. I go to Green Place as well. That is my favorite place in Amsterdam. Green Place. I don't know if I got a famous picture with me with three tons of weed, and that was in Green Place. And the Gray Area is also a great place.
Speaker 1: In the Gray Area, were going there and inspect.
Speaker 6: Because y'all West Coast niggas, y'all know your lungs is spoiling.
Speaker 2: Y'all love y'all love spoil. Then we ain't got spoiler lungs like that. You got the best.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be honest because y'all worst weed is y'all has some mother ship out there in New York call hydro.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: It's called sour Now it's called sour Ship, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Came to l A, smoked your weed and almost said that what's that hotel of Beverly.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna shut that bitch on fighting sleeping around with that. No, No, I got to ask you this directly. There's a lot of fake moon rocks out there. Can you telling people how to get the real moon rocks? And how do you feel about the fake moon rocks.
Speaker 2: In the building.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, man, when you number one came a fake movie just like Nikes. Man, you know when you know, you know, just enjoying hisself melons in his own zone.
Speaker 2: Whe's the Jersey niggas fake moon rocks today.
Speaker 11: I smoked.
Speaker 1: Moon rocks.
Speaker 9: That's the real deal, man. That's the because you're coming in a right man, you know it comes in the jar the joy. Tell me throw that ship in the tracks.
Speaker 2: Nigga headed in the bag because.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, you know what, but we're gonna educate him to his game. Call you get direct, I mean get it for real? Get it for real?
Speaker 1: I mean, can you dig it?
Speaker 2: Who wants to sell fake code? Come on, come on, come on, I mean you can get it. Play out, you can get the fight.
Speaker 1: I tell everybody New York League.
Speaker 2: We we were close.
Speaker 1: We're close.
Speaker 10: One yeah, baby, niggas have the liquid like the liquid I got. Look look at the liquid did the caabones?
Speaker 1: You don't want that?
Speaker 2: Don't even know what he said? Take your bone. Y'all got the best suite.
Speaker 1: All y'all got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the best reserve.
Speaker 10: I mean, we got the best friend you'll come in New York, California got the best, the best, we got the best.
Speaker 1: Women got California. Even California got the best.
Speaker 9: Niggas come to New York, can be playing. When y'all want to buy, I'll be mad. Don't go every place every place you weed you be mad every place you.
Speaker 2: Come to l A. Yeah, y'all love it right right, that's very true.
Speaker 1: It's very true.
Speaker 2: Coies, you got the wiedt you and you can order your window online.
Speaker 15: D BG.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: DG?
Speaker 1: You gotta be overtween when you go to the.
Speaker 2: What's what's the name of the sight?
Speaker 1: Again? W w d P with a Z with a Z.
Speaker 9: And how about the moon Rocks, I mean the Moon Rocks. Man, you gotta be a part of the club.
Speaker 1: Got you. Cat's see what we do, guys on the rails.
Speaker 9: We we supply over thirty percent to forty percent of all the dispensaries.
Speaker 2: And that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So our ship is yeah, our ship is straight legalized. It's a real business.
Speaker 6: I calculated that fast. Say in Washington, only in the state of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 9: Correct, Like we're going next Washington and not going to Oregon, and then we're going to Arizona and.
Speaker 2: Colorada d C. D C is legal too. I just did a cannabis come out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Obama?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, jump Obama, show you a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: So living on us, How can a nigga have a dispensary, Because this is what I've been studying. You have a dispensary, but the state might clear it, but defense don't clear it. So you see motherfuckers with dispensary. They are armguards moving five hundred thousand, a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 7: You don't have to worry about business in Washington, in Washington, Colorado, all.
Speaker 2: You pay taxes on this ship.
Speaker 1: Man. The guys have limited them to places guys are limited in Washington, Colorado, California, California state. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well you know they don't work around with them. And you know my thing is see this is it. See we supply the dispensaries. They on their own after that.
Speaker 2: Jack, Okay, yo, man, this is this is this is so awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be honest man, you know, yeah, yo, man, I want to thank you for being.
Speaker 2: A part of this. Yea, I went to legends. What's up? Component he dies? Rest the piece cabon Vegas, your dad, man, you know, I want to thank you.
Speaker 6: You know, one time I have said some then on the internet corruptedn't like it, and you was the person who called me and you made sure we straighten that out like the big brother you are. And I wanted to thank you for that because I didn't have corrupt number. But you know what, I want to apologize, correctcause I didn't mean nothing by it, but if you took it as offense, I want to apologize because you're my brother.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't want you to always know that.
Speaker 11: I want to get dad.
Speaker 6: I want to get dads the props for actually hitting me and saying, man, come on, come come on, let me we get on the phone. And you know what, that's what we needed hip hop and for you from when you did that for me, because that's my homie. And I ain't know how I offended them in no way, shape form a fashion. But from that moment on, I had got Troy Ave on the phone with styles P and made them squash they shit. I got you know, jay Z on the phone with Fat Joe and squashed they shit. I even got a drink on the phone with DMX Squas station Ship. But I was inspired from that phone call that you pop my callar thank you. I was inspired from that call because you knew I loved you and you know how it was, and you knew you had that line on me. And I thought that was some grown man real, that's real, killing ship to me right.
Speaker 1: There, growing up in him. I'm saying, you know right, that was dope man, that.
Speaker 2: Was dope man. I can't thank you enough, Dad, I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 1: Corrupt you.
Speaker 6: We be friends forever, man, We're done barbecued in my crib.
Speaker 1: We done.
Speaker 6: We I had you on the block. We don't we done did everything. I remember you made a disrecord and you came to New York and I held you down. I said, Nigga, you okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, you said you said because I ain't supposed to be out here.
Speaker 6: I said, you wouldn't me. That's you, I said, when you gave forty nickels. Yeah, I said, corrupt, you're okay.
Speaker 14: All the time I was with all the time.
Speaker 9: I was with Inger, right, and we was out there, Me and Inger Laurie always came through and court Mega.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: We held you that gave me that forty nickels. That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right. It's over seven years ago. So fast something that all so listen, they can't come and get me. Maybe I should have said detectives about don't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Nigga straightened up real quick, up man, fast listen, man, keeping it real goes.
Speaker 2: Wrong, keeping it real goes well.
Speaker 6: So once again, man, we're in Las Vegas. Man, you know we know this other podcast that's coming here.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 6: We know this other podcast is gonna do and they and you know, we don't even know their names, but they said because they posted a post and they said, it's not about who do it first, about who do it better. There's no way they can get better than Tony.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, there's no way they can get.
Speaker 1: Better than d p G.
Speaker 6: There's no way they could get better than Drew Hill and a dead capone. Let's make somennoyse for that. You know we're gonna we're gonna be Listen, Listen.
Speaker 10: We're gonna bury him and wake up Kelly. We're gonna marry him.
Speaker 1: Wake him up.
Speaker 2: You don't make him up.
Speaker 6: Listen your dad's time. Dads, can you be my witness? You walked in the club. What's the first thing I said to Coupon?
Speaker 2: I said, stop what drinking that brown with that white? That white? He's listening. He's a buggets yo.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 2: First off, if you say lit smart, you could get a pass. You a Vegas. You need to be Oh boy, goddamn it. That's that's the old rumor. That's a whole room. That's an old roomer. What happens in Vegas is coming to forty first time. Let's come in the first forty. That's old forty first burning where.
Speaker 6: It's an old rumor, it's an old woman once again. Man, I can't tell you guys enough. Man, this is real hip hop. We don't we don't care to. I'm not a journalist. I don't google nobody. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I sit down and have real talk and me and my partner e f N. Man, I'm sorry I stole your mic. We lost the mic tonight. We lost the mic. You know what I'm saying. And guess what this is? This is one of my favorite episodes. This has been off out of control.
Speaker 6: I'm telling people to shush the whole time, like I was in a movie theater because they say black people talk in the movie theater.
Speaker 2: And guess what, black people talking the podcast. We just realized that. And guess what, Man, we having fun. Little Pamping, I just upgraded you to big Pamp.
Speaker 6: And I love West Coast niggas. Man, I'm gonna be honest, We're gonna go do a whole West. I also gotta shout out Snoop. Snoop was in the studio with Swiss. They both hit me up on and said, man, we love what you're doing your thing on the podcast because.
Speaker 1: This is for hip hop.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying with Snoop. Okay, started feeling spiders in my body.
Speaker 2: I'm ending with this. One time Snoop was in New York, right, and he came, I filmed it.
Speaker 6: This is for the What War Documentary exhibit, and and you know, I brung all my you know, my my niggas weir Yankee outfits, which is blue. So they they ain't mind. They were crip, you know what I'm saying. So so we went to go see Snoop, and Snoop just keep passing us bunchs, keep passing us bunk.
Speaker 2: So my caster, the niggas is disappointed in me. They're like, why A, you're not smoking as much as stupid and I'm smoking.
Speaker 6: So we sitting there like and I'm filming and I'm like, damn, I got tired. I felt like I ran a marathon, right, So my niggas was disappointed. They was like, y'all, let Snoop smoke y'all all in New York. So mind you right now, Snoop hit me he's doing the Man Show with some bishop. Darn Juan Crib who remember this.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, yeah, right, fuck y'all.
Speaker 6: Well, because it's not too many witnesses when we smoked, Snoop bag out.
Speaker 2: So we go to Mischeon don Long Crib and I buy a pound just for that, and I just I stayed at it and then Snoop said, I'm good. I smoked enough, and I was, Snoop, listen, let me this.
Speaker 6: This is one I knew this niggas a o G. He was staying on like the seventeenth floor. Right, we hit the tenth floor and the smoke along was on the tenth floor. You smelled the weed from the tenth floor.
Speaker 2: And we walked in and the hotel was just like it's Snoop nigga. I was like, that's so yo. Man. Again, I can't thank y'all enough. Capon, rest in peace. We're gonna're gonna were gonna bring you back to life.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 6: But your dog pound gangsters, man, dazz and corrupt man, your dad's you know. I went, I look at your Discogo discography and it's one thing that I can ask for you.
Speaker 2: I need before everything is all over.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do one more album, man, And then the last hour Money, the dazz beat Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I understand, and I don't want to do that bullshit send me an email.
Speaker 2: I don't want that flying to you. Wherever you're at. We're gonna sit down, We're gonna smoke. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Corrupt man.
Speaker 6: You know I love you, man, I love all y'all. Man, Yo, Tony, yeah, Yo, man, thank you for participating in this thing.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: You know we needed a G unit.
Speaker 6: These people who is starving for G unit death death rod stories and never in a million years when I think I could get both of them together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm really appreciative.
Speaker 6: And the thing you know about this is, you know these fans they go out and they they they buy these albums again and and and they reminisce and and and and this is such a beautiful thing because this ain't no journalists running this ship.
Speaker 2: This is this is the inmates running the building. You know what I mean. This is a dude getting out the big and being a warden. You know what I'm what I'm saying. So I wanna make some noise for me and a Finnish four.
Speaker 1: Forty in the morning.
Speaker 11: And Jack Dayler and Jack Durler.
Speaker 6: Man, Yo, Man, I gotta I gotta thank you Jack Well, I've been thinking everybody else.
Speaker 2: I gotta thank you man for participating, being.
Speaker 6: What you gotta do, appreciate and letting me gass you to start your own podcast. You know what I'm saying, because you're a funny dude, and I think you should start your own podcast and do your own podcast.
Speaker 2: And we're just so proud to be here.
Speaker 6: Man, We're gonna keep getting drunk, we keep smoking. I ain't saying we gotta go home, but we're gonna get the fun up out of here.
Speaker 2: Yo, I ain't gonna fuck it the worst I've taken my own life.
Speaker 3: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d J e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj EFN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com