Speaker 1: Never weekend goes on the line, making your phone calls every night.
Speaker 2: Every week goes to inside.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching your life.
Speaker 3: All from queen.
Speaker 2: Queen.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How about you?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know, what's your fantasy, queen?
Speaker 4: Short term or long term?
Speaker 2: Short term?
Speaker 4: Short term? I'm actually my fantasy is stepping out of my comfort zone and I have social anxiety. So I'm stepping out and I wanted to just talk my long term fantasy. That the hardt's start.
Speaker 2: I want to let's start. Let's start, get the term, and then we'll get into the long term. Uh, you have a you have a social anxiety mm hm and social anxiety?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: This is a telephone conversation, yes, and do telephone conversations typically make you anxious?
Speaker 4: What makes me anxious is talking to people I don't really know. And unfortunately everybody I grew up with moved out of town, so I don't really have too much of my stories nowadays.
Speaker 2: So so the medium does not matter to you. You would be equally as anxious or not anxious, you know, phone or in person. All that matters is whether or not you you know what matters is your level of familiarity with the person that you were talking to.
Speaker 4: I would say, yeah, mhm.
Speaker 2: Do you do you feel like? How long have you been watching my stream?
Speaker 4: For this is actually my first stream, but I've picked you up on I think it's TikTok, I've picked you up here and there.
Speaker 2: Sure, do you do you feel familiar with me at all?
Speaker 4: I feel familiar enough, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, familiar enough to not feel very anxious.
Speaker 4: Uh No, I mean I do still feel a little bit anxious, but I'm not like too concerned. It's not like overcoming my thoughts, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, how are you dealing with the variable of people listening to this right now? It's that bother you or or influence the way that you're feeling in any way.
Speaker 7: Shape or form.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it really doesn't bother me because it's the It's like the concept of having a conversation with somebody at the mall, like other people can hear you. You just got to get it through your head that it's nobody's going to act on it. It's not necessara too much to concern yourself with.
Speaker 2: You're you're very confident that you know, I commend you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: My name is Queen.
Speaker 2: Queen. I commend you because you know, you sort of framed this conversation. Is you stepping out of your comfort zone. And I know that the way that we uh you know, project ourselves outwardly is not always the same as how we feel on the inside. But uh, I mean owardly you're projecting yourself. It's pretty comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, my fantasy is stepping out of my comfort zone into a place where I'm a lot more comfortable with it. So this has been happening for a few months now, so I would say that I'm doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: What is your long term pantasm?
Speaker 4: My long term fantasy is not not like the get up, get out of town type of thing, but uh, I definitely want to go to a place where I feel by myself and confident enough to live on my own, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So you actively, this is interesting to me.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I like what you're doing. I like the way that you are approaching your life. Because you have stated to me that you are anxious talking to people that you are unfamiliar with. I assume that anxiety extends to being anxious in situations and places that you are unfamiliar with. And I don't know if that suns correct. No, you're correct, But here you are strong desire to go somewhere in which you are familiar with no one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think that that's part of the journey that I need to go through, is getting that comfortability with myself to say, hey, yeah, I don't know anybody here, I can still move on and I can still go two places where I don't know anybody.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, you know, Yeah, I like that. It's not about the it's not about having a a lack of fear, queen. Yeah, it's not about a lack of fear, but about the ability to overcome that fear to take action on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah that queen. Oh, where do I want to go? Honestly, I haven't put too much thought into that, just because right now I'm still in the journey of, you know, getting myself comfortable with that. So yeah, I don't know if I would want to go to like a big city, but I'm currently on the East Coast. I don't think I necessarily want to go like to the midwest or West coast.
Speaker 1: So I think I'd probably.
Speaker 4: Stay somewhere on the east coast.
Speaker 2: Go to Russia.
Speaker 1: Russia, to Russia.
Speaker 7: Okay, why why.
Speaker 4: Do you think that?
Speaker 2: I mean, their alphabet is completely different from ours. You don't know anyone in Russia. You're not even familiar with the language that people speak there. I mean you'll just be completely and utterly engulfed in unfamiliarity and and and terror. And I think that could be read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'll put some I'll put some consideration into Russia.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 2: I commend you on your journey, and I wish you good.
Speaker 4: Luck queen, of course, and I hope you have a great night.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you for calling, of course.
Speaker 8: Bye Paul from who knows the second time?
Speaker 2: Who know?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: How are you you know?
Speaker 6: Oh ship, dude? I made it.
Speaker 8: I'm good you did. What's that?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 8: What is up?
Speaker 6: You say?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm sitting in my chair. Good, I'm on the phone with a dude in a green suit on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yep. Perfect. You seem very grounded in reality.
Speaker 8: I try to be, really, do you?
Speaker 2: Is that an that's an intentional thing that you work hard to be? Is in touch with reality?
Speaker 8: I try to make it such that the things that leave my mouth are never false. It's hard. It's hard work, you know. It doesn't always go acquitting the plan.
Speaker 2: What's your exact I cleat SI? See in that situation, you wouldn't You didn't have to tell me your address. You could just tell me that you don't want to give me your address, which is the truth.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I could have, but I chose. I went for the humor.
Speaker 2: For the humor, I'm pleading the fifth of a joke, because that's a real thing that people do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was supposed to me. That is another thing that people do.
Speaker 2: Do you consider yourself funny.
Speaker 8: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Sometimes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does? Can you sort of describe what an ideal situation for you to be funny would look like.
Speaker 8: An ideal situation for me to be funny is one where I'm trying to impress people and not be the truthful one. You know, I feel like I'm either trying to be speaking all the truth all the time or trying to be likable. And when I'm trying to be likable, I'm trying to make jokes. I'm trying to be charismatic, you know.
Speaker 2: So the desire to have people like you is sort of like lights a bit of a fire under you your ass, and that propels you, that motivates you to try to be funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I would say so, but honestly, it's not very fun.
Speaker 2: It's not very fun. Actually, give me one second check, can you hear? Uno? Who know? Why is it not very fun?
Speaker 8: Because a lot of the times I'm making jokes and it's just like the shit I'm saying isn't even fucking funny. Bro a dude is just in pain, Like I'm laughing as I say this, almost and not soon funny. This is just me talking about how sometimes I'm hurting. It makes you about it?
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that so so is be Let me ask you. Is being funny unnatural to you? Is it something that, like you, you feel like you're forcing yourself to do because you think other people might like you better if you were funny, or do you feel like I.
Speaker 10: Think I think that's I think that's definitely how it was when I was younger, and the more stressed I am, the more that can sort of be what happens.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: I guess if I'm more relaxed and I'm comfortable with who I'm talking to. Usually I can be funny without really intending to. Sometimes people will be like, oh my god, you're so funny. I'll be like, I actually wasn't making a joke, so thanks to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you anyways, Absolutely right, you're funny. Or when you're not trying to be Yeah, you know, you're more yourself when you're not like trying to be things. Oh yeah, any more yourself more comfortable, and then that makes you funny.
Speaker 8: I wish I knew who this self guy was.
Speaker 2: You wish you knew who this self guy was?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I'm one of those ten quirky people on the planet who don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: You're one of ten quirky people on the planet who don't know who they are.
Speaker 8: You don't have an exaggeration, but yeah, I'm nineteen. I turned nineteen today today. It's my birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy, happy guy, damn birthday? Would you do for it? You go? Did you drink some ek?
Speaker 8: I got I got a couple of McDonald's sandwiches, I got a good gosh darn three hours logged on TikTok, and I got here, dude, I got here on your stream.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're nineteen, you don't know who you are?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Like what do I even mean by that? Like? I don't even know?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 2: What what? Okay? And you say I don't know who you are? Like what would you like to know about yourself that you do not know?
Speaker 8: I want to know first and foremost what is being referred to by the word I. You know, when I say I, what am I? What's asking? That's a name so that people know which body they're referring to.
Speaker 2: Sure, but it's like, are we talking spiritual? Like are we talking about like the ego and the self and the soul and all that? Z?
Speaker 8: WHOA I mean? Okay, Well, you're a person and I'm a person, and we've each got bodies. You're a you just got bodies, and we don't consider ourselves to be the bodies. So it's like, if we don't consider ourselves to be our bodies, and what do we consider ourselves to be? And I don't know what I consider myself to be? That's I think that's what I mean. Mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting. You don't consider yourself your body, You consider yourself your mind. You you're you're you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself right now, I think that's what I would think. You know, I don't know, maybe maybe you like these sort of explorent explorations of of of of sort of spiritually like who am I? I'm I'm talking more so a little more more grounded, like.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: Type when you're in like a social situation and you are being yourself, you know what does that look like versus like, you know, do you find yourself in situations where like you make a joke or you say something and then right afterwards you're like, you know, I just said that because I wanted people to like me or because I wanted to come That's not how I actually am.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, as far as no, no, when I make jokes, I usually don't have to stray too far from my own values or beliefs to you know, try and make somebody laugh, even when it feels like I'm tryharding. But as far as my personality, yeah, I feel like I'm I get around people and I'm trying to not be a bad person. I feel like like every moment, like I struggle to not be a bad person on the one head, and I feel like one way that I do that is to try and be likable and nice and funny.
Speaker 2: You know, right, But does that the idea of trying to be likable and nice and funny sounds exhausting.
Speaker 8: It is. It is very exhausting.
Speaker 2: So don't do that. Don't try to be likable and nice and funny, just just be.
Speaker 8: My fear is that if I don't try to be a person that people like, well, i'll I might stand still in the room full of people and not say anything. I might leave the room of people.
Speaker 2: Is there anything wrong with you, Ruth, just existing in the room of people and not saying anything.
Speaker 8: I did it once while on drugs, and people people started making fun of me.
Speaker 2: Is it important that people don't make fun of you?
Speaker 8: I think it is to me?
Speaker 2: Why is it important that people don't make funny?
Speaker 8: I think my worth might be connected to how people see me. I don't. Yeah, I don't feel good about myself when people are making claim of me.
Speaker 2: And you know, look, that's a problem. You know, you're early nineteen. You know that says a problem that a lot of people have. And I think if you recognize that as a problem and you make it sort of a quest, a mission to you know, avoid that and to shift where your sense of worth comes from from other people to a knowledge of yourself as a likable and funny person that needs not be validated by other people. You'll be happier. And that does not happen overnight by any means. But if you look at that as a goal, I think you'll be able to walk the path.
Speaker 8: You know, it's so funny you're saying this, and like halfway through your you saying it, I'm thinking, like, I wonder what the people in chat are saying about me right now? I should go in there and look and see what they're saying about me. And yeah, I know I'm not going to do that. That wouldn't be a good idea. Thanks.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I'm still doing this right now. I you know, I throughout this, uh, like the stream, I've made the decision not to like look at how many people are watching, or like look up a chat says, you know, because you know, again, it's just something that everyone has. Everyone like, you know, at least it's interested in, you know, in some way, shape or form, like how other people are viewing them. But like the and you know, when I'm not like looking at the chat, and I'm just focusing on this conversation that I'm having with you, and I'm not thinking about how it's coming off to anyone a lot here, and I'm lot more engaged in the conversation because I'm not like simultaneously trying to talk to you while engaging with the bullshit thoughts of how I'm coming off, how you're coming off, how anything else is coming off. I'm just talking to you. I'm just being.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think you're doing good stuff here now now that I've I've spoken to you. I found your stream, like your your tiktoks a couple of weeks ago, and I saw one of them and I was I wanted to check it out. When I got on here and I saw you talking to people, and I started getting bad vies. I was thinking, this just seems like a superiority context contest, some type of a place where we just judge everybody's personalities. Like dude on there was trying to tell you he's broken you down, you know, he's figured out or whatever, and I didn't think gross get involved with But it feels more now like this is like you say, you're not an actual therapist. But I think that you just therapy me pretty well, and all it took was you asking good questions and me being able to answer them truthfully.
Speaker 2: So I think, how do you feel about the things that we've talked about?
Speaker 8: I feel good. I felt nice to express myself. You know, I don't know. I don't always have someone interested enough in me to give me a reason to talk about like why I do things or how I feel.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, I I understand the impulse of like being afraid of people make fun of you, or being you know, super conscious of what other people think of you, because a it's something that everyone has, and you know, be it's something that you especially have when you're younger. But dude, I really think if you know, you start making an omission to not care what other people think of you, and uh sort of what begin begin the eternal journey of you know, it's placing, placing, finding worth within yourself and not from other people. I think you'll see some improvements, you know, especially as you get older. I hope you do that. You know, don't don't don't don't try to be funny and try to be likable or try to be anything. Just just be yourself. It's so funny to me because we learned that in kindergarten, like be yourself, and like, that's not what you know, it's it's one of those like cliche things that everyone always says. But the older I get, the more I think about it, it's like a really kind of important, important idea.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just much easier to look like that way, you know, not worrying about how you are, but just being.
Speaker 2: Listen. Thank you for sharing with us, and I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 8: And I hope that you uh don't check the twitch chat in the next five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean too beautiful.
Speaker 6: Good night.
Speaker 3: Oh how from Lamar.
Speaker 12: Yack?
Speaker 7: Hey, Hey, how's it going on?
Speaker 2: What's your fantasy? Lamar?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Uh, probably being an astronaut?
Speaker 2: Why being an astronaut?
Speaker 6: I think the.
Speaker 7: Whole concept of like exploring, going somewhere and other people have never gone before. I think that's a cool, cool fantasy like space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all the people have gone to space before.
Speaker 7: I mean people have gone this is true. I mean very few people though.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter that a lot of it doesn't matter that literally nobody has gone there before. It just matters that it is not a lot of people have gone.
Speaker 7: Sure, sure, yeah, I think so that'd be fine. You know something, explore something that you know someone has said, uh no, this is what I think it is, and then you know someone else is still have an opinion about it.
Speaker 2: Now, behind all this stuff, I'm curious about the fact that your desire to go to a place is not founded upon anything really having to do with the place itself, but primarily upon the place in relation to other people in the world and the fact that they have not gone to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think it has a little bit of both. I mean, I'm truly interested in space, truly interested in the universe, you know, and and it's it's infinite expanse what it's out there. But I've also think that it's important to be.
Speaker 2: Self find the most interesting about space.
Speaker 7: We don't know what's out there. We don't know what's out there. We could, like I could get on a rocket right now, I could get on a spaceship right whatever it is that whatever elon musk you trade nowadays, and we can fly off in a space for a million years and we still even reach part of it, even a little bit, what do.
Speaker 2: You what do you now? Look, I know you don't know. Okay, I know you don't know, and I know that you've accepted that you don't know. But make a guess. What do you think is out there?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 7: I mean I really couldn't fathom it. To be honest, I want to believe that we're not alone in the universe.
Speaker 8: I do want to them that.
Speaker 7: I want to believe that there's places like Earth, places that are as advances Earth, and places that are probably even more like barbar Earth or as I don't know if that's even right terminology, but as uncivilized as Earth. You know, like there's just a spectrum of places that you know, we could maybe that humble ourselves, like definitely humble ourselves against other civilizations, but then but then also be able to like reach out to another civilization and provide, like help teach them, like maybe teach them.
Speaker 2: Or you know, what I think is out there? That space bears?
Speaker 6: Why not? Why not space bearers?
Speaker 2: Slant green bears, very unfriendly giant geckos, not in the slightest bit interested in making contact with any other intelligent life for any reason other than to kill it, not even eat it, to kill it just for sport, just for fun. And that is why I will never be an astronaut, even if given the opportunity to go to space, will decline out of a fear of space bears. I admire what's your name, Lamar, Lamar. I admire the fact that you, regardless of the post of the fact that you acknowledge that the possibility of the existence of space bears and other sort of dangerous stimulus in the universe, still have a desire to go. I find that very admirable.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that still just a fantasy, but at least you could talk about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling Omar. I have good rest of the name.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, sir.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 3: Pull from Chloe.
Speaker 2: Chloe, Hello, Claie.
Speaker 5: How are you good about you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so excited. I I love your stream.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Clay. What do you What do you see? Chloe?
Speaker 5: What do I see?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: A laundry basket.
Speaker 2: Are you doing laundry?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I should be though.
Speaker 2: Hey, look you're telling me my my gocko suit smells like absolute boh. I just do all of my clothes. Really, I feel that man, where are you calling from? Chloe?
Speaker 5: Tennesseeannessee?
Speaker 2: Do you like Tennessee?
Speaker 5: I mean, knda, not really?
Speaker 2: Why why? Only kind of?
Speaker 5: I mean there's just a lot of crackheads here, man, Like it's really good.
Speaker 2: Honestly, there's a lot of crackheads. You say, yeah, okay, And have you ever you ever talked to any of these people who you're friends? Uh?
Speaker 5: I'm a food service worker, so yeah.
Speaker 2: And what what how do those conversations typically go?
Speaker 5: They typically call in remakes, and then they yell at me whenever I don't give them free food.
Speaker 2: They yell at you when you don't give them free food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even if they don't have a remake.
Speaker 2: A remake? What's a remake?
Speaker 5: That's just like usually rewrite people's names down? Who has a remake? And then you know, people just call in and say that they have a messed up pizza and then yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why why do you not like these crackheads? These people you're referring to as crackheads?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: They yell at you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just scream at me all the time, and I hate it. It's like, man, I'm giving product away and it gets expensive and I get yelled at if I give away too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they ask you for for free food and and you do give them some free food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 2: For the most part, what when do you typically like, where do you draw the line when.
Speaker 5: They're like really mean to me and they're calling me like a bitch and sauce.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: You know, what's your name? Chloe?
Speaker 3: Chloe?
Speaker 2: You know Chloe. Yeah, you gotta understand. I think that I think this might make you feel a little bit better, you know, I understand that, Like, you know, when when these people are yelling at you, maybe you take it personally. Yeah, you know, you gotta understand that these people are dealing with some you know, some some some some fucked up ship and they're angry, is not at you, you know, Yeah, understand because if you take it personally, you're just gonna you're known, let it get to you. I don't think I don't think anyone is excused from, like, you know, talking to people like that, but you can do your best not to take it personally for for your own sake.
Speaker 5: For the most part, I do give them free food.
Speaker 4: But there's just some.
Speaker 5: People if I'm getting tested out, like I don't deserve that, you know, if they told me that they were hungry, or if they just didn't have the money, I always give to those people. I just hate whenever people resort to calling me a bitch and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, no, I don't think you deserve that. I'm saying so for your own sake, you know, like like understand that. Uh you know, people are calling you a bitch for their own that's that's coming from their own problems and their own anger or not because you are a bad person or anything like that. Yeah. Man, what kind of pizza do you give away?
Speaker 5: It's just all kinds, like, uh, Pepperoni pizza, and then we have like Ultimate Supreme. It's just honestly whatever they like, call in saying that was messed up?
Speaker 2: So is it any good? Should I go?
Speaker 5: I mean it's pretty good. It's decent.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried crack?
Speaker 8: No good?
Speaker 2: Clay much for sharing. Thank you, of course. This is a pleasure talking to you, and you too.
Speaker 9: I love you, Gig.
Speaker 5: I just can't believe this happened. I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Thank you anytime, anytime, pleasure. I appreciate you. Chloe. You have a good rest of the night you too.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very sweet, very sweet. I've gotten pretty good at I don't want to say I've gotten pretty good. That sounds it sounds boasty. I'm gonna rephrase when I'm gonna let everyone forget the way I just started that so I can say it.
Speaker 12: But I have.
Speaker 2: Made it a point to start thinking more like that, like when someone is like, like if someone is like spitting venom at you or like calling you a cunt or a bitch or whatever, it's like you gotta really like put in the reps of understanding that that's their problem. And when you do that, I think it makes it sting less, when it becomes a little bit more depersonalized. I try crack. I don't know if you got me in the right situation. I take a hit, I take I take a hit of crack. I think I'm pretty I'm pretty good at like I think I could. I think I could get away with one hit of crack and not get addicted. I don't know. Maybe I wouldn't. I know they say not even once, But they say not even once. But I look at that like sometimes I look at that as like a challenge.
Speaker 3: All from B.
Speaker 6: B what's up?
Speaker 2: Uh? What's your fantasy?
Speaker 6: B I don't know if I have one?
Speaker 2: What'd you call?
Speaker 11: M hm?
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk? Uh? Really honestly, I forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fine, that's fine. How like how high are you? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Probably like a nine on a scale of ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, I canna let you go if you want, big deal.
Speaker 1: No, let's do this all right?
Speaker 2: So you said you wanted to talk, did you do? You mean you just wanted to talk or about something.
Speaker 3: Or well, Jim didn't seem like he wanted to talk, so I just felt like it was appropriate to try and step in.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, I don't think you can. I be honest with you. Yeah, you know. I and I'm not trying to be a drink. I think I don't think you had a plan, but I I admire the fact that do you win in confidently without one, because like, doing the thing was more important to you than being prepared to do the thing. And I and I I mean that when I say that, I think it's a more effective way of of of going about your life. So I don't know if it didn't work, but I think that, but I commend you for doing it because I because you could have just sat paralleled in. You could have you could have sat there paralyzed with fear of the fact that no, you shouldn't be, you shouldn't be. You made the right call.
Speaker 3: No, like I paralyzed from the tips down.
Speaker 2: Oh, you could have been paralyzed with fear and just not made any decision at all because you and waited until you were prepared. But that that's that's ineffective. Nothing gets done that way. When you said you chose to go in without a plan and fail as opposed to taking no action at law, and I and I respect that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I just wanted to, you know, see how your night was going to see. Uh, it's been a it's been a good one, you know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Well, look, man, this is my last call of the evening. It's pretty loose point of the of the night. Uh. You don't have a fantasy, you don't have anything. Is there anything in particular that you want to talk about the cap off this evening? Whatsoever?
Speaker 6: I mean, not in particular?
Speaker 1: No? Cool?
Speaker 2: Welee all right, we did we did it? I think did we know? Well? Who cares? Who cares? Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I don't think we did.
Speaker 2: Who cares, it doesn't matter. Fuck it, fuck it. Have a rest to night, have a good risk of your life. Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com, slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the calls.
Speaker 7: Andre Andre, Hello, I'm doing real good you.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing so good? I can tell that you're not I can tell you're not just bullshitting me. I can tell you're genuinely doing pretty good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm pretty happy to actually be talking to Geck boy over here.
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: People?
Speaker 2: As just a boy, A small little boy with a tiny little gecko tail and meek little fingers.
Speaker 3: I think that's actually a I think that's a protection from me. I'm think I'm projecting that onto you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, so we're here at where we've arrived immediately somewhere you believe that you're projecting this onto me. So you believe so you view yourself as a boy?
Speaker 6: I might, I might.
Speaker 3: I've got some problems recently.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about you do? Do you believe it's boyish?
Speaker 3: What do I believe is a boyish? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: You are? But you said to me that you view me as a boy, and I said, is that true? When you said, no, I'm just projecting. And what that with mean is that you view yourself as a boy and you're projecting that view of yourself onto me. So what do you view about yourself that is boyish?
Speaker 1: Uh? Man?
Speaker 3: The lack of wanting to do something? Mhm man, I've never been stuck like this, Like what the uh? It's actually kind of helpful, It's I'm not I'm not. I wasn't actually looking for actual help.
Speaker 8: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're stuck. And by the way, I don't know if the classificate, I don't know if the idea of boys like that they don't want to do anything. The boys are do a lot of things. They run around, they play lacrosse, they scream. Why do you? What do you so? You're stuck? You say, you say you're stuck?
Speaker 9: Yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 2: How old do you?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty. I just turned twenty.
Speaker 2: You turned twenty. Okay, what have you done before? Anything?
Speaker 3: I mean four? I mean recently, I've been trying to go to the gym and everything, and for the past three days, I haven't gone. So I just feel like, shit, why do.
Speaker 2: You think you haven't gone? You're just too tired.
Speaker 3: Well, I started a job. I delivered concrete and metals and wood and stuff, so it's very labor intensive, and recently I got fired from that job because I kept sulting my boss. And uh yeah, and I'm just gonna rut.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: First, well, first thing I want to say is, Okay, you say you don't do anything, but you just described a ton of things that you were doing until you insulted your boss. So I don't think it's true that you don't do anything. Okay, what what did you say to your boss? What was the insult?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man? Uh, I just wish it's not talking to us properly. And I don't know why. But these guys that I work with just take it and don't say anything. So I was just trying to stand up for them, you know. And this fucking dickhead he keeps I don't know if you can swear here, but this guy, this guy kept pushing everybody's buttons and now he's new. So I just I gotta stand up with these guys. These guys don't look like they have no spines. I'm not gonna let nobody insault people like that for no good reason. Like this guy misplaced something and he got chewed out for no reason.
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: M he misplaced something and he got chewed out for no reason when he got shooed out, And yes, you are allowed to say cuss words, okay, poop. What what exactly did he say when he was chewing out.
Speaker 3: Your coworker always talking about us being young and stupid and useless and we don't know shit because all we do is play on PS two's and PS three. I don't know what the fun that means, but like, yeah, and recently, yeah, man, I got fired all I didn't go in uh Friday. He called me Friday morning and said, man, you ain't coming in today, and I was like, huh, like, yeah, you're not coming in today.
Speaker 1: Go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like this is super and I haven't been in a gym either.
Speaker 2: So he fired you because what okay? All right, so he accused your coworkers of playing too much PlayStation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being stupid anymore.
Speaker 2: And then you looked at this and you thought, I I cannot in good faith let this man talk talk to talk to these people that way, even if they're not my friends, just like I can't let him talk to these guys as way. So but yeah, what did you say to this to this older man? I mean your friends who played PlayStation.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I don't saying nothing much, but it's just for the past week. I've been there for like two weeks. For the past week. Every single time he does that, which is multiple times a day, I call him out for it, and I just say, you know, and I'm first and agent, so I just tell him, yo, stop that. Man. No reason. You know, we can all talk like we're adults here. I mean, these guys are twenty four to one fifty something. You know, he's fucking madge it to everybody for no good reasons.
Speaker 2: Why do you think he's so angry? What do you think happened to him to make him so angry your boss?
Speaker 8: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He probably looked himself in the mirror. Man, he probably booked that mirror.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're definitely you definitely have pride, you know. I like that this is a story not of you having having so much pride that you're not willing to take it, but instead, you know, standing up for others. That's always admirable.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. But recently I think my problem is I can't go to the gym. I don't know why, man, Like, my only dream is to have enough money to not work no more and to go to the gym. Recently, I've got no money because I got no job, and I'm not going to the gym no more, because I got noble to face him.
Speaker 2: I feel like, right, m hm, how much money do you have right now?
Speaker 3: All right now, saved up? I've got four thousand. I'm in debt to like two thousands so networth. I'm like, what's like two thousand bucks?
Speaker 2: Who are you in debt too?
Speaker 3: I have my credit card bills.
Speaker 8: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so before you had what was this job doing delivering fucking crystals and ship What were you doing before you did that?
Speaker 3: Before I started delivering metals and wooden stuff, I was delivering pools. So not not not much different.
Speaker 2: Well, do you have any leads on a new on a new job. I don't really know how people get jobs delivering pools.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 3: I got a uh, I got a a job. I just got a job. I just got hired to make filters and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like big.
Speaker 3: Production plants like air filters.
Speaker 2: Okay, so listen, man, you're out here talking about how you're a little boy with tiny little fingers and tiny little feet and a small penis, but yet you're doing stuff. You do things. You claim that you do nothing, but yet you make filters, which is which is not nothing? That is something, all right, yo?
Speaker 3: But how how much get back to the gym? You You you a theory pe boy, you smart boy. You you the guy that has the big brains and the big IQ's and stuff. You got multiple cues. You got probably two cues. How are you going to get me back to the gym?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you. You know, everything you said is very correct. I am. I am extremely intelligent, but I'm not exactly a gym rat, my friend, not exactly a gym rat, not exactly a gym guy, not exactly someone with a lot of experience.
Speaker 3: At the gym, have an indulged in the ways of trend and the end of bol.
Speaker 2: That was a lie when I said I had new things, no things. But hmm, how do you get back into the gym? Well? I don't know, because here's the thing I've always found when I again, I'm such the not correct person to ask about this, because I've tried to get into shape many many times, and I have failed many many times. I've had streaks where I was going to the gym pretty often, and then those streaks dip down. I don't know. You need some sort of motivation, should you. It sounds like you actively want to go to the gym, Like, what's your motivation to go to the gym?
Speaker 3: Going to the gym. I'm gonna be really really honest to you. Yeah, I really want to fuck that girl that I want to fuck in high school.
Speaker 12: Sure, so you know it's I'm you know, I'm mostly kid and not really, but I want to go to the gym to be to be that sick cunt that can do whatever the fuck you want, because you.
Speaker 2: Know you want to you want to become sexually attractive.
Speaker 3: No, I want to get I want to become more sexually attractive. I want to be like, I want to make this proud.
Speaker 6: I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: What is this.
Speaker 3: This is a he's a fitness influencer that died in twenty eleven. Oh, I want to make him proud.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it sounds like you have enough motivation at least like mentally, you know, you you want to become more physically attractive so you can have more sex, which is a natural, you know, human impulse. You have a a idol whose wishes you would like to honor. I mean, think of those two things. You know, when you're when you're when you when you don't feel like going to the gym, you know, think about.
Speaker 3: Well, I went to the gym later, I mean earlier, I went to the gym. I went to the gym over there. You know, I was doing a body waste squad to get my tendence, and my my joints just warmed up a little while I ran a little, and then something just clicked and I just got out of there. Man, I couldn't do that no more. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why you did that today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like, where.
Speaker 2: Do you plan for tomorrow? You're gonna go again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I think I've got no choice if I want to keep myself mentally healthy. I mean, that's the only thing that's been keeping me going since my break up.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what you should do. Here's what you should do every day. Just go see how you feel, and don't beat yourself up too much. If you pick up await and you keep doing it and you're like, fuck, I get out here. But if you every day just show up, wear shorts and go to the thing, and just don't don't beat yourself up every time, because if you beat yourself up, you won't even go. So just keep going and don't beat yourself up too much if you have to leave, but just keep showing up every day and trying, so make try every time. You don't have to succeed every time. You don't have to do ten lunges and ten squat things. Just just keep trying every day. You don't have to succeed every day.
Speaker 3: Try get go man, Yes, so you suld Sad, just go a little by little. I mean, if you say that tomorrow, I'm gonna go. Are you telling me tomorrow to go?
Speaker 2: Margo do legs?
Speaker 3: I did like today, I'm gonna I've got problems with my m c L. I'm gonna do. I'm going to do chest trys. I'm gonna do chest try to show these with abs. I'm going I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Man, would you say your name was what did you say your name was? My?
Speaker 12: My name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh my name is Andre.
Speaker 2: Good luck Andre, I admire.
Speaker 3: Right all right, I love you, Gecko man, keep being Gecko, keep being man.
Speaker 2: Have the rest of the night you too.
Speaker 1: Oh all from Joe Schmo.
Speaker 5: To accept press one Joe.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Gek Joe?
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: We haven't. Actually this is my first time.
Speaker 2: Well tell me everything, man, I've.
Speaker 1: Had a pretty exciting day. Do you mind if I overshare?
Speaker 2: Do I mind if you overshare?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be something little little, uh you know, uh different? I guess sure.
Speaker 2: I mean you've definitely piqued my interest. I think we're nearing the end of the night where I I don't mind if you overshare, as long as I can disclaim to you that as we near towards the end of the night, I think that my emotional juices are are not like drained, but they're nearing their bottom. And as long as you're okay, well, as long as you understand that, I'm I'm okay with you sharing as much as you would like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was really just going to say that, uh, you know, it's been a long day and my nipples are kind of raw. Oh okay, Yeah, you know, it's it's just like that. That doesn't just happen. That doesn't just happen if I've had a long day, it's there have been things involved with them that have caused it, but it's it's been a long day.
Speaker 2: And what has caused this increased rawness of.
Speaker 1: Your nipples, you know, friction from other people?
Speaker 2: Friction. I have other people been touching your nipples today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know, it's just it's just a thing that I do.
Speaker 2: It's the thing that I like, you know, all how many people have touched your nipples.
Speaker 1: Today today, just one, but it's it's uh person.
Speaker 2: Then they've touched it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just a thing that I you know, I'm just into it.
Speaker 2: You know who, what's your relationship to this person who touches your nipples today?
Speaker 1: My girlfriend? My girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, some people they have their things. You know, mine's a excessive nipple usage.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, you know what else? Sort of Okay, So when you say you had an exciting today, when you say you had an exciting day today, it's perfectly okay if this is true. But is all of the excitement of today sort of centered around your your nipples?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I'm prepping to go to Japan in a couple of months, so it's been exciting figuring out a bunch of stuff about that. You know, I've never had a passport. I'm twenty five years old. I've never had a passport, and now I finally got one.
Speaker 2: Well, are you going to your reasons for going to Japan? Are they related to your nipples?
Speaker 1: You know, I wish they were because that would make it even more exciting, But they're not.
Speaker 9: They're not.
Speaker 2: Okay, you the way that you have presented yourself to us would make me think I probably have an overinflated idea of how much of your life revolves around your nipples based on the information you presented me so far.
Speaker 1: Do you can you give me an example of how much you think it is?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean just just you know, bye by. You know, I asked you if if you know everything that you have said that you to me that you have do it done. I have asked you if it is related to your nipples, Like you know, you go into Japan. I was genuinely curious and genuinely might have assumed that the trip was in some way, ship or form related to the rawness of your nipples, because you have presented me information that would lead me to assume that your nipples are like a central part of your life.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm definitely not that that guy that would like, yeah, I don't know if you've bought South Park, but it's just that, you know that guy who like tells you your bills are do and he's like rubbing his nipples. I'm not like that guy. It's just it's just fun for me, you know, it's great. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been Uh, it's been a good guy.
Speaker 2: So today's been excited because your nipples have gotten a lot of action. You are prepared to Japan anything else exciting about today?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Uh, I ate a lot of cheesecake. I'm a cheesecake maker. Sometimes it's one of my big hobbies.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you ever take the cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Rub him on my nipples? You know, I haven't tried that, but it's not out of the question.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's not. You started this out by saying that you were going to overshare yea and asking me for my permission to overshare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I know you deal with a lot of people who probably have said a lot worse, but I.
Speaker 2: Do feel as though you're making me uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how many people, just you know, regularly want to hear about someone's raw nipples.
Speaker 2: Why would I Why? Why do you think that would make it uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Probably just general consensus about talking about my nipples to other strangers.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, everyone has their own things that make them uncomfortable. But I you know, you talk about your nipples. That does does not make me uncomfortable at all.
Speaker 1: That's great. Do you want to say anything about your nipples?
Speaker 2: No, not because it would make me uncomfortable, but because I genuinely don't have much to say about them.
Speaker 1: I got you playing Jane nipples.
Speaker 2: That's what they call me.
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone would actually call you that? Now? You think I've started as trend? Probably not.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe we'll see you can see.
Speaker 6: Word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this might be the longest pose I've ever heard on this podcast. You probably probably just excited.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: You're excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've I've never really called into this before. This is my first night trying. I've lurked for a long time. You know, probably about it. I saw it on TikTok months ago.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that you would like to share with us?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You don't own any cats, do you know? Okay, so you don't. I was going to talk about how you know? Your question is what do you see today? And I guess it's not something I well, I guess I've seen it, but it's something I've observed a lot. Is the cats show affection in very specific ways by licking dogs. They just kind of lick you anytime you know, but I've known as cats do it in very specific ways, and I've just I've just kind of been very fascinated with it over the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: What exactly about it fascinating fascinates you?
Speaker 1: They? You know, it's not just like, oh, I'm checking to see if there's like oil on your fingers. I'm not checking the I'm not checking the you know, just just lick you because I lick things. Because they don't lick things that often. They look themselves often, but not other things. But in I have two cats, and very rare cases, they will just lick like my chin.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're not checking for ools that they are licking your chin specifically to show you affection.
Speaker 1: I think so I want to believe so. I mean, I have stubble on my chin, and so maybe that feels good on their tongue.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's like a scratch all the tongue.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they've also got a scratchy tongue already, and I've never seen him lick just scratchy things in general.
Speaker 2: How does that make you feel that your cat is showing you affection?
Speaker 1: Oh, it makes me feel totally love, you know, it's like repayment because I found this little kitten in an apartment and you have a hernia and umbilical hernia that's ginormous. He was like dragging his stomach against the ground. It's like the size of a golf ball. And he wasn't even as big as a golf ball yet. And I got that fixed for him, and he's just he just licks mu chin ever since it's like it's like he's showing gratitude. I feel very appreciated.
Speaker 2: Has never mind?
Speaker 1: Now go ahead? Please?
Speaker 2: Has your categor licked your nipple?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, okay, what did you? Your name was Joe?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sharing Joe?
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, thanks for having me on Gay Let me show.
Speaker 2: Of course you have one for us tonight, you too.
Speaker 6: Call from your secret admirer? Hello, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Where you're going from?
Speaker 6: Jam? I cannot believe this?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 6: Can I just connect my headphones real quick?
Speaker 2: Sure? Why not? What am I going to do? Hang up on you? Why would I.
Speaker 7: Ever do that?
Speaker 6: I'm connected? Hey, sweet hot, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: Where are you going from Australia?
Speaker 6: Actually I've been following you for some time?
Speaker 2: What time is it?
Speaker 6: There it is. Drum roll please twelve a m. It's midnight, just shaking PM. Oh well, I'm sorry nervous.
Speaker 2: It's noon, Yes it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I need to stop looking at chat.
Speaker 2: Please, don't don't look at don't look at the chat. The only check going on here is between you and me.
Speaker 6: The famous words I love it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. What's your name? I'm Nate, Nate and uh I was paying for this phone call right now? Is it your mom or you have.
Speaker 6: You made it?
Speaker 2: It's your dad? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much does how much does it cost to call me from Australia?
Speaker 6: Another blissful thing about being younger is I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Sure? Well how old are you? How old are you above the age of eighteen?
Speaker 6: Yes, I am I'm eighteen.
Speaker 2: You're eighteen exactly?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure? Are you? Where are you in life? Are you in college?
Speaker 6: I'm still in high school going through trials at the moment. I'm not sure what it's called over there for America, but yeah.
Speaker 2: You're going through trials. What trials?
Speaker 6: It's like HC higher school certificate. It's like a practice run of the real McCoy of like exams and stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 6: Hmmm mmm, very interesting.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want to let you know.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to let me know something? Hit me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've just been watching you from a distance and for some time now, and although you don't know me, I feel that I know you very well. And then the inner workings of your mind and I want to know. Yeah, that's when you let you know that I like what I see.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I want some of that Gecko in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, we can, we can, we can do that for you. You have been watching me from a distance. You've been watching me for You've been watching me actually from as far away as you possibly could be watching me.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I guess you could look at it like that.
Speaker 2: So the inner workings of my mind? You say, what what? Mm hmm, Well, first of all, what do you what do you see?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I was seeing you on screen before, But I guess I like to think what other people see. Like if I see a person and I know them really well, I feel like I see them differently than to see, say, how you see a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sorry, So you feel like you know me well because you've been watching me from a distance. M hmm, Well tell me when Nick you said.
Speaker 6: Your name was Nate, and Nate and yeah, what do.
Speaker 2: You want to be when you grow up?
Speaker 6: Nate? Something creative. I just can't imagine myself sitting down in front of a desk like I'm doing right now, studying for stuff. I don't know what that is, to be honest, give me that Gecko guidance.
Speaker 2: Uh are you? Are you trying to leave Australia or do you want to stay there?
Speaker 6: I guess COVID kind of buggered everything out for us because we're still in lockdown. But I'd like to travel a bit. I guess maybe domestically for the moment.
Speaker 2: You want to travel from around in Australia. Where I like go to go from?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm in Sydney right now, so I guess go down to Melbourne, change the scene, escape from the parents. Maybe get my own mobile plan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, sure you should. You should get your own mobile plan. I'm gonna I'm gonna find out what your father's number is and I'm going to ask him to directly cut take this out of your allowance.
Speaker 6: Oh god, no, there'll be too much of that.
Speaker 2: So I do some creative What do you do? You do anything creative? Right, now.
Speaker 6: I'm doing art projects, textile projects. I made a suit. It's pretty legit.
Speaker 2: You made a suit. What kind of suit?
Speaker 6: Like a bell hop suit? Like a bell boy. It's double breast, dude. I'll tell you what. If anyone in the chat wants to see what looks like so teller the Creator twenty twenty Grammy bell hopsuit, and it's like a blue version of that.
Speaker 2: I alert the creator twenty twenty bell Hop suit.
Speaker 6: Yep, what.
Speaker 1: Is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: What you modeled this after?
Speaker 6: Basically? But I'd like to argue I made a nicer version of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Betta get Tyler on the phone man next Grammy, so he'll be wearing that ship.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what. I'll try. I mean, I go through to you anything.
Speaker 2: Anything's possible, anything is possible. I'll call im. He and I are good friends. That's not true at all.
Speaker 6: No, that's good to know, all right.
Speaker 2: So what you want to be like a fashion does it? You want to be like a fancy Australian fashion designer. Guy, I can see that for you.
Speaker 6: It's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that for you.
Speaker 6: Well, I like you in general, So I guess that's a good Comboy textiles.
Speaker 2: You say, yeah, what the hell are textiles?
Speaker 6: It's like what fashion design is called. It's just like fabrics and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well you should do it. You know what you gotta do. You gotta make put some make some ship on the internet, make some fashion design tips. Start a brand, Start a brand.
Speaker 6: I've been I've really wanted to do that for a while. Issue is i have a few friends that do the same thing, and I'm worried I'm going to chase them, like like it looks like I'm just okay.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. Don't worry what it looks like. Because here's the thing. There's a million Okay, this is gonna sound cheesy, but it actually is true. Is there's a million fashion brands, but only you can make what you can make. So that is your differentiating factor from the fashion brands that your friends are shutting. Don't even look at what your friends are doing. Don't let don't let that into your mind. Yeah, just create isolated lee. I don't know if that's a word, but you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And then when I'm at a point of I'm confident in it, maybe I'll reach out for collaborations and stuff I do. It's just that first step scares me a bit.
Speaker 2: Sure, send me, send me a shirt, do it. I'll open it and I'll be like Chap, shout out nat dog dude.
Speaker 6: We will do a trade. I'll cop some of that loll merch.
Speaker 2: What's the name of this brand?
Speaker 6: I was hoping we could brainstorm it together.
Speaker 2: Wow, I thought that. Uh am I in on this now? I thought this was your brand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, look you can have a key part of the name of this brand.
Speaker 2: I don't want that enough responsibility. Well, I don't want to have to do anything.
Speaker 6: For this fair enough. I won't hold you liable to anything.
Speaker 2: Do you have any names?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm just worried about exams at the moment, and as soon as I'm out of school, that's what I'm going to concentrate on that.
Speaker 2: I guess I respect that. Do you expect you go to school for tech? I don't know what the hell to go to school for textiles? Only go only go to school if you can get your parents to pay for it.
Speaker 6: If you can't, I mean they pay for everything else.
Speaker 2: Perfect, get to pay for that. And then while that's going on make your make your brand.
Speaker 6: Sounds pretty legit.
Speaker 2: What's your name again? Nate?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Nate talking to your sweet cheeks.
Speaker 2: It's been good talking to you as well. And uh, I'm gonna get off the lines so that your father doesn't have to pay any more money.
Speaker 6: Fair enough? Can I just say one thing? I really like it when you're fluppy, well kind of, I like it when you have fluppy green toes are on screen.
Speaker 5: Aw from comic.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, how are you? What's your fantasy?
Speaker 9: Don too good question?
Speaker 11: Honestly, Uh, my fantasy probably just a live a happy life.
Speaker 1: Honestly, are you talking?
Speaker 2: Are you sound like? Honestly you're talking into a phone. That's talking into a phone. No, that and that's all is connected to me.
Speaker 11: No, this is like the third time I try to connect.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is the third time you try to connect. Yeah, so your fantasy is to be happy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, just live a good vice.
Speaker 2: Man, Are you unhappy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: I'm good right now?
Speaker 2: All right, so your fantasy has come true. So your fantasy is not reality.
Speaker 11: Not necessarily, I mean, m let me explain more. I guess maybe, like sure, just get like a great job, greathouse, great support.
Speaker 2: And then what's your job.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm in college right now, what are you studying?
Speaker 11: I'm going for nursing.
Speaker 2: So you want to get a job as in a nurse?
Speaker 11: Hell yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think being a nurse is hard if you think you got to watch a lot of people die.
Speaker 11: It depends what like, Yeah, I guess yeah, it depends what you want to specialize into.
Speaker 2: So you want to watch people, you want to be a nurse. You want to have a good house? What what does it? What describe your dream house? How many? How many floors does it have?
Speaker 11: It doesn't have to be anything big, just two or two in a basement, nothing special.
Speaker 2: Do you want a partner?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well who doesn't.
Speaker 2: There are people who don't want to partner.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess. I was in the bathroom when the other Tom kid was talking and I had my AirPod in and I literally like was tripping out because I thought it was like.
Speaker 2: I was like what he thought he was?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: What do you look for in a partner? What do you want out of a partnership?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 11: Uh, loyal, tea and caring and nice, not much fast for you. It's all about personality.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Okay, so you want to date someone with a nice personality, and you want a house that has a couple of rooms, and then you want a nice job. Oh yeah, you don't want anything crazy or fucked up. You don't want to rob a bank. You don't want to like go on a safari and Russia or I mean, hey.
Speaker 11: That comes with the job. If you're making good money, you can do whatever you want at that point and go make cas.
Speaker 2: That's not true, you can't make You can't do whatever you want. If you're a nurse, hey.
Speaker 11: You get vacation time you take you gotta go chips like one at a time.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously if you're a nurse, like I.
Speaker 11: Don't know, probably now you probably get nun now because of fucking COVID.
Speaker 2: You gotta get you. You you you're giving up your freedom.
Speaker 11: Hey, shout out, shout out all the healthcare workers. Shout them out right now, all of them doing their thing.
Speaker 2: Man has has has this inspired you? As the pandemic inspired you to become a health coworker?
Speaker 11: I mean I went through like an injury, so that's kind of like kind of inspired me to be a nurse. And I kind of like helping people too, So.
Speaker 2: What did you what did you injured?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: My leg?
Speaker 2: You injured your leg?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was playing baseball and I broke it.
Speaker 2: You were playing baseball and you broke your leg.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 2: Did you win the game?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: But I did get the out though, so so it matters.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Dominic you I I I'm almost like depressed by I don't know, and not depressed.
Speaker 11: There's not I think.
Speaker 2: I think you're I think you're easy to please. I think you're going to be fine. I almost I'm actually a little jealous of you right now.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to do the whole internet.
Speaker 2: Thing, and You're just like, I just want to have a house and do a thing. And I'm like, all right, that sounds kind of nice. Sounds nice to just want to have a job, and.
Speaker 11: Sounds you know what I'm saying. Not much.
Speaker 2: How's your leg doing?
Speaker 9: We're good.
Speaker 11: I just have a metal in him. I only like I can feel when it's going to rain, it starts to hurt.
Speaker 2: Did the nurse just give you like a ship ton of xanax that you're on right now?
Speaker 11: Oh no, this happened back in like twenty seventeen. Oh they were way way past that. M he's the good. Yes, I'll be watching the Instagram clips sometimes that i'd be dying. I just showed my dad today and he was cracking out.
Speaker 2: What's your dad like?
Speaker 11: He's fucking great, hard working family man, supportive, fu damn.
Speaker 2: And you have a good dad too. I'm hello, jealous of you? Are you with your dad?
Speaker 11: I think he's coming up, but I think he's getting high right now because he likes to smooke.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to him?
Speaker 13: Uh yeah, let me let me fucking let me get him.
Speaker 1: You're a dad. I'm up there.
Speaker 11: I'm up there right now.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 13: I need you?
Speaker 2: Are y wow?
Speaker 11: Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: Guy measure.
Speaker 1: M hmmm, I think get yeah wants to talk.
Speaker 6: I got on with.
Speaker 2: H Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 9: What's my name? Tom?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you proud of your son?
Speaker 9: I'm so proud.
Speaker 2: What are you proud of him for?
Speaker 9: Let's thought of him for? I just grown up to be a fine young man. Mm hmmm mm hmm. Your question? Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Do you believe that his his his being a fine young man is a direct result of intentional parenting decisions? That you have made. I like to think so, And what were those intentional parroting decisions?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 9: I didn't rop him on his head when he was a baby. Let's you know, probably a good start. We didn't. That didn't shake him a lot, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So did you intentionally decide though, do not drop him on his head? Or did you just kind of not? No?
Speaker 9: You know, I've thought about it a couple of times when he wouldn't stop crying, but after that it was all cool.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, Yeah, anything else?
Speaker 9: That's about it?
Speaker 2: Brom You wanted to ask me a question?
Speaker 9: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: You being a get go? Is that a direct correlation of how your father brought you up? Was he also a get go? Or are you some kind of cross between a get go and something else?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: Do you have a good relationship with Dom?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 9: Yeah, of course I do.
Speaker 2: Huh do you guys live together?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Do you do you think he'll do well in he he wants to become a nurse? Do you think Dom would make a good nurse?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: If if Dom weren't a nurse.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you else that you think he might be good at.
Speaker 9: Uh, he's probably a good truck driver.
Speaker 2: What makes you say that your nice trucks. Let's say that Dom came to you and said, Daddy, I uh, I want you to find me a girlfriend. What kind of of of of woman would you look for to set him up on a date with?
Speaker 9: H huh, that's a good question. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Are you still married to Dom's mother?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What is Dom's mother like?
Speaker 9: What does she like? What is she like as a person, What does she like to do, What does she like to drink? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What does she like as a person.
Speaker 9: She's a very loving person, loves her son, loves her family.
Speaker 2: What about Dom? Do you think he's gotten from his mother?
Speaker 9: What have you gotten from his mother?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 9: M I guess all all of the above.
Speaker 2: What does his mother do for a living?
Speaker 9: Was she's a she's ale bottomist, the bottomus h.
Speaker 2: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 9: Gay?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 9: I do this and that? A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: What is the that?
Speaker 9: It's not this, it's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Sure, yeah, it's pretty deep. So where's this show coming from? Where we lie from.
Speaker 2: I'm in various mountains, deserts, and forests.
Speaker 9: No ship. The deserts are Rhode Island or the mountains which party in?
Speaker 2: Could you describe what you look like to me?
Speaker 9: What do you think I look like?
Speaker 2: I think you look like I think you have a big nose right and you have like fuck? I fuck? I can picture what you look like in my head, but I can't. It's I'm having a hard time like describing it. You look like one of my dad's friends. You look like one of my dad's friends who owns a.
Speaker 1: Car dealership, a car dealer.
Speaker 9: I'm no salesman.
Speaker 2: You're no salesman. But do you think you'd be a good salesman if you tried it? No?
Speaker 9: Probably not. I'm not a good bullshitter like that.
Speaker 2: Do you you don't think you're a good bullshitter?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Do you think that? You're typically typically honest with people nine.
Speaker 9: Times out of ten?
Speaker 2: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 9: A little bit of this?
Speaker 6: Some of that?
Speaker 2: Do you have any advice for me?
Speaker 9: Do I have any lives for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I don't really, I don't really know yet, but I mean I can see you're dressed up as a get go and I don't know if this is pretty cool? Don't get me wrong, but just thank you?
Speaker 11: Where?
Speaker 9: Like just how long is this going off?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 9: Where do you see yourself in ten years? Are we still were still a get go?
Speaker 3: Or like.
Speaker 9: We to become professional and like be a real therapist or I'll have to think about that. Do you want have a road tour anytime soon or anything like that?
Speaker 2: I did. I did a little road tour right tour?
Speaker 9: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: Would you? Would you come see me if I did it right? If I went to your town?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What town? You don't have to tell me like the specifics of where you live, but what town are you? What city are you near? Like a big Okay, I'm coming to Philly?
Speaker 9: When are you coming?
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to come like this year?
Speaker 9: That's cool?
Speaker 2: You buy ticket?
Speaker 9: I do worth checking out? I check it out.
Speaker 2: What's like the highest? Like would you buy tickets for like for like ten dollars?
Speaker 9: Ten bucks? I guess I could squeeze that out.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is there? What if it was twenty dollars? Would that be too? Uch?
Speaker 9: Oh my god? That twenty bucks for like a well? What am I going for that? Twenty bucks. Would we meeting and greeting we have we're having a beer together or what?
Speaker 2: So you know the conversation that I'm having with you right now that a bunch of people listening to Yeah, it would be it would kind of be like that, but with but you would be in the audience listening to me do this with other people.
Speaker 9: That's pretty cool. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could take a picture together.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, I don't know. Ten twenty bucks. Don't answer the only answer for twenty five.
Speaker 2: Though, because I don't think it's worth twenty five.
Speaker 9: I don't think so either.
Speaker 8: Sweet.
Speaker 9: So, I was good talking to you, Bro.
Speaker 2: I can talk to you too.
Speaker 9: You have been here now. I love you all right, love me too? About here? Talk to the boy.
Speaker 11: Yeah it's o GEK.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sharing your father with man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's pretty entertaining. He's pretty nick guy, hasn't he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like him?
Speaker 11: Hell yeah. If you're definitely coming to Philly, we're definitely there.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 11: Good talking to man. A great night.
Speaker 2: Never Ken goes on the line taking your phone calls every night, never goes.
Speaker 8: Through his eye.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you a loud your life, but he's not ready. An expert