Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Is the goal to stop all climate engineering, Dane, That is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely our goal. They have no business altering the planet's live support systems and it comes with unbelievably grave consequences Georgian. Now about every day we finally have some semblance of courage being shown from some of the climate science community that are stating what a horribly bad idea this would be. They're over seventy five years too late, and so much that damage is already done. But we're literally hurdling toward impact that is irreparable. Many of the factors we're already going to be dealing with our irreparable in any timeframe that matters. But does that mean we don't stop and salvage what we can, And of course the answer is no, we must do that. So the bottom line is, again, I'm not fighting this issue because this is a particular issue I was in. I'm interested in surviving and my children surviving for as long as possible on this planet. And if we don't leave its life support systems alone and stop contaminating every breath we take, every bite we eat, every drink, then we're not going to be here long. That's simple.
Speaker 2: Are you making headway? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Certainly?
Speaker 4: Certainly.
Speaker 3: But it's again those in power who control militaries also media. They control media, so they keep the dog and pony show going of bread and circus, so very effectively driving in social divide and conquer wedges with very strategic issues, if you will. So you literally have the scenario where the house could be burning down around some people and they wouldn't notice. We need to get past that.
Speaker 2: It's truly remarkable. Let's go to some of the calls for you, Joe and the Bronx. Welcome to the program. Hey Joseph, Hey George, Okay.
Speaker 5: Good good? Uh data, Yeah, it's the endgame for it is climate engineering? Is this just one huge fishbole meaning the Earth being the fishbowl, but just one huge guinea pig meaning the Arth's population? And you know what I mean by endgame is the colonization of the Moon perhaps will that play into the big picture or Mars? Perhaps? Are we looking for an alternate to Earth?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for your question, and I only focus on data that we can back up, and that is what's happening and why it's happening here. So bottom line is it's not of this or that equation. And that's another factor that Americans need to get passed. I'm sure we all remember George Bush Junior standing on the deck of the ship saying, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists. No, it's not that simple, is it. So to answer that question again, there are many agendas and objectives being carried out, the psychological operation of trying to mask some of the damage done to the planet already for many causes, with climate engineering being at the top of the list, while paradoxically and flipping even more damage using weather as a weapon. We see systematic targeting of agricultural regions all over the world flash flood, flash freeze, flash drought, massive hail. The targeting is too consistent to be a coincidence. You control the food supply, you control the people. Have a challenge again, Listeners, George, if they watched the first thirty seconds of our weekly Global Alert news broadcast it's from the homepage of geo Engineering. Watch that or first thirty seconds, and George, I think you've seen this already, And if people would look at that, it's nineteen sixty two. Sixty two years ago, former President Lyndon Johnson ranting like a lunatic, stating we had the power to control the world's cloud layer then and quote he who controls the weather, it controls the world. So it comes down to power and control no matter what damage is done. And we have other examples of that like Project Starfish Prime, the detonation of hydrogen bombs and the magnetosphere with that they thought could collapse the entire atmosphere. Yes, but they did it anyway. So again we're not dealing with sanity. We're dealing with the weapon of power and control that they're not about to let go of. And there are mini agendas being carried out. It's not just as this or that.
Speaker 2: Next up, let's go to Genie in Austin, Texas. Hi Genie, go ahead, Hi, George, I Dan.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having this man as the guests. George, you asked all the right questions every time, and I'm going to tell you right now, guys, I'm furious. I'm furious to hear all this information that you're saying. Why because I have you know, I have heard of all of this, and I knew it was that, but I didn't know now it was this bad Jane. Second of all, I by combusted everywhere. If I can't afford I haven't been having four talks for the last ten years. Well, I got to say three breast cancer. I'm in remission now. But I've been a vegetarian for seventeen years. But me and my daughter we were talking about exactly this, that it doesn't matter now you eat even the organic food, this, that, that, and I don't know, I feel like this is a big battle. This is really making me sad. You're saying this is all over the world. I'm just so set up with America. To be honest with you, it sounds like this is going on every time. Dream where do we go at? Second of all, Dane, I just wish you could do a speaking tour and like you need to go to you needn't speak out or I'm a musician. I wish I had a higher profile. Man, I'm telling you, I'd be speaking out about this, but you know, and I do speak out with my friends and people who are like minded like myself, but we're all speaking of the choir and here you're speaking at three o'clock in the morning. Thank you what God dog man? Anyway, I love you guys. I'm gonna get off and hear your Oh no Elseia say the second all of that. Yeah, I feel hopeless.
Speaker 3: Don't feel hopeless. Thank you for your sharing your angst. We all feel that angst. And this is what I want to point out that we don't need to fight like the British did in the Colonial War, lining up in perfect lines and shooting in unison. We can fight from behind rocks and trees like the colonists did. That's much more effective. That's why we supply the awareness materials we supply again, it less than our costs for all our printed materials. I've fought this battle out of my own pocket for a very very long time time, and I will not need the resources I have on the track we are on. So my only goal is to expose this issue so with by sharing credible data from a credible source, you can wake those up around you ask them to do the same, and that goes exponential genie very quickly. And if we can gain enough public awareness where the official narratives in matrix media no longer hold up, where the public knows they're being lied to, and again back to the proverbial pitchforks and tortures moment. That's when the military personnel who are carrying out this and private defense contractors, that's when they and their families know what they're participating in, and one could only hope they would stand down as opposed to continuing to participate in their own near term self demise. So it comes back down. We must reach a critical mass of awareness. Everybody doesn't know about this issue, and that's why we supplied tools geni like the Dimming documentary, which we spent well into six figures producing at geo jury wants dot org. That is the premier tool for waking people up, and we posted that for free the day it was done, free right now on the homepage of geo Jury Wants that Org. So please help us send that link out to media, elected officials, organizations, and environmental farm groups. Help us to start spotifiers of awareness until we reach a critical mass. That's what we need.
Speaker 2: Dane. What if some of the laboratories said about some of them the things you've brought in.
Speaker 3: There, Well, again, the lab tests are very conclusive and they always show these materials with the only exception being, for example, once we tried a lab that was near a Boeing plant. We sent a duplicate sample out to another lab. The lab by the Boeing plant scrubbed the tests, and we don't think that was some covert instruction from behind the curtain. We just think it was a lab owner that did not want to be in the middle of this controversy, so they literally scrubbed the test. But beside that, we have hundreds of tests. People can go to the testing section on the homepage of geoonjury watch dot org. They can view the dimming documentary and see the testing being done of the samples we collected from a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration flying lab. They can see those tests being processed right in the lab at Rinster Polytechnic University in New York, internationally recognized institution.
Speaker 2: On the Wildcard line. One's with US and Oregon. Welcome to the program, Hi Cohen, go ahead, Hey.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: So I do some collectives what my father and.
Speaker 7: I always called stardust, and we started collecting stardust in nineteen eighty nine, and we well, we study our samples very carefully and Why have I not seen an elevated amount in the aluminum or other heavy metals in the star dust?
Speaker 2: Well, when you say stardust, what are you talking about, Cohen?
Speaker 7: Well, we collect meteor dust.
Speaker 2: How do you get it?
Speaker 7: We lay out large aluminum trays that we build out of aluminum, and we collect it, and then we worsh it into small beakers and then we filter it, and we assess ourselves what is uh non terrestrial and what is terrestrial?
Speaker 2: What is he collecting? Dan? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Hang on, I'm having a problem on this in Grege. Hang on one second.
Speaker 2: We hear you loud and clear.
Speaker 3: Could you hear you hear anything else?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, good good. I have something else playing in a background here. But bottom line is, whatever he's collected, whatever he's collected. I have no idea the sampling, the chain of custody, and I can't speak to that. What I can't speak to is we have labs around the country, some of the top labs in the world, that have conclusively shown these elements in the precipitation period, so much so that we have changed soil pach values. In northern California, we have the historical USDA baselines. So much metal has come down in our precipitation that it has altered soil pag values ten to twelve times towards alkaline. That's a lot of material.
Speaker 2: Joe and Long Island, New York. Hey, Joseph, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Dane. I'll be a little longer because I have a three part question than a second question. Thus this all relates to elaboration on what you said. My three part question one, as you were talking about UV A, B and C, what do these rays do to the skin of humans and animals and which one is more toxic?
Speaker 2: Let's go one at a time. Joe, go ahead, Dane.
Speaker 3: We are told, thank you for the question, very important. We're told at ninety five percent of incoming UV is UV A. We're told five percent of UVB. We're told UVC, which is the last spectrum of UV before X ray. We're told all that stops one hundred thousand feet up. None of that's true. So we've seen tests with as much as ten times more UVB, and we're definitely getting UBC on the surface now as well know UBC again DNA damaging spectrum of UV radiation. So again the way that UV metering works. They stop at three hundred nanometers, that's all they meter for, and that's only half the UVB spectrum, none of the UBC, So you can't find or disclose what you're not even looking for. So bottom line, this is a spectrum of UV radiation that's damaging everything from plankton to insects, to flora to us.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Joe with your next question.
Speaker 4: Okay, the meeting and two buy I believe it was or this? You know, the bigwigs. How do we know that they were pretending to be talking about climate change? Aren't these things somewhat open of public form? Like would they be cute about doing this? Could you elaborate on.
Speaker 3: That these programs cannot operate without global cooper We have documents that GEO Ejury Watch that our one Senate document eight hundred pages long, and anybody can search this on our site with the important sections highlighted, so you don't have to go through eight hundred pages that specifically address the intergovernmental cooperation even between otherwise adversarial nations. Because of the cross border ramifications, you can't just geo engineer over your own country. That being said, Joe, now that there's collapse happening on so many fronts around the globe, like mafia families that cooperate to a point when there's no longer enough to go around, does the infighting start? Are we now starting to see infighting between countries? So, as was mentioned earlier on the broadcast, the demise of the dollar, and we have the Middle Eastern countries like Dubai disconnecting from the dollar. Did that have something to do with the massive flooding to hit Dubai a month plus back and that was admitted to George. Did you see that that they first admitted that it was connected to weather modification operations, which they then tried to walk back. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they trapped themselves, didn't.
Speaker 3: They They did? They did. And so we captured NASA images the day before in the day of that event over the Persian Gulf, and frequency transmission signatures were all over those clouds, which means that was absolutely a manipulated event. And now what do we have happening in Dubai high pressure heat dome, which is exactly what we'd expect from an ionis per heater like heart and there's about one hundred around the globe that's a weapon of mass destruction. Dubai and part of the UAE are hitting heat index temperatures of one hundred and fifty degrees. I spoke to a high ranking individual in Dubai today and the temperature today as I spoke to him, the heat index was one hundred and forty four degrees. So again, are we seeing now formerly cooperating countries starting to infight with weather warfare.
Speaker 2: That's a meltdown. Go with your final questions, Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah. I was listening to Solegeant Reports podcasts and my whole chick says that the pilots are murderers. She's using vitamin C for her patients and EDTA to get out the heavy metals. But relating it to Vietnam and the soldiers that were poisoned by the agent Orange. I'm reading this audio book it's called Conflict, and it's going through some of the history of the Vietnam. More than they got statistics on all sorts of things in Vietnam, or the people behind this keeping statistics from there, and as to what they're accomplishing.
Speaker 3: I would imagine they are, and we are dealing with people that are that twisted again. The amount of experimentation done by the US military on innocent, annoying civilian populations is truly alarming. And I'm not singling out our military. Don't want to insinuate that all governments are corrupt, all militaries corrupt. It's simply a matter of scale. So when we have a military that has ten times are more funding than the next ten biggest militaries combined, I think the depth of corruption is clear. And the notion that we're spreading freedom and democracy around the globe and this is not an advocation for Russia or China. I want to make that clear, because everybody, so many people who have been trained to think dichotomous lead. Not with the blue team, you must be with the red team. No, not saying that, but I'm saying Americans that think that other countries send us their resources because they love us so much, No, that's not the case. Weather warfare has been used in those countries. And again I cite an example at the beginning of this broadcast with the situation in Iran or after nine to eleven, weather warfare being used to cut off their precipitation, and we know they had nothing to do with nine to eleven. So this is a covert weapon of war and we are now reaching the point where the planet's life support systems are collapsing. We're in a very very dark corner, and I mean in a very very near term scenario.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more