Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Sexton Show. Who is responsible for the crime that has become so normal in major American cities right now? We look at this in a lot of different ways. We talk about this on radio a lot, But how about on a policy level, and are the police willing to do anything about the crime that is happening now day in and day out so that it starts to go in the other direction. How is that working out in places? Well, we'll discuss first off, the incident that went viral where some seven to eleven owners assaulted a thief. I want you to watch this video and see for yourself exactly what happened. This guy walks in and says, well, it doesn't say it, just starts stealing as many boxes of cigarettes as he wants. He just decides he's going to take the cigarettes that he wants in a big trash bag, so he's filling it, just just emptying the shelves. Cigarettes are like almost twenty bucks a pack in California, I think seventeen or eighteen dollars a pack was what I was seeing. And so that's an issue, right. I mean, this is somebody who's stealing a lot of money from somebody, and I think it's important for us to understand that there's no consequences for this kind of theft in California. Anyway, here's if you miss this video went viral here. It is the seven to eleven owners taking matters in their own hands.
Speaker 3: Yea, and none you can do that, and none you can do that? Sense and none you can do it? Man, police come up, I don't tell, and none you can do. Man, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what we see here is people who are sick of the nonsense. They don't want this to continue to happen, so they grab the guy, throw him to the ground, and are hitting him with the broomstick. Now, look, the guy. There are obviously limits this kind of thing. You know, if they had come out and you know, they had they had beaten the guy to death or something, I would say, well, hold on a second, we have to have four that aligns with what we're talking about here, a theft of cigarettes. But they're now investigating. They just hit the guy with his stick a bunch of times, and they're investigating the seven to eleven owners. Now cops are investigating them. They restrained the thief and hit him with a stick, and now they're the ones who are facing possible criminal prosecution. This was on July twenty ninth. The guy had for the third time in two days stolen stuff from this store. He had also been in this same store previously saying he had a handgun. So this guy is essentially a repeat criminal in this location. It's not just like he's in general a person that should have been taken out of society and does not deserve to have, you know, the freedom to continue to just rob people all the time. This specific location, the specific seven to eleven, had been a place he had targeted. And what happened, well, police and prosecutors office, he didn't do anything about this. It's usually the fault of the prosecutors more than anything else, and the state legislatures who changed laws and change our realities with it about whether or not anyone is going to be criminally prosecuted. Right, But these guys, these they're Sekhs, they're the Sikh religion, and they came out and the guy's swinging and you know, he's hitting him in the legs. They were holding him down, hitting them the legs. They weren't trying to use extreme force to say, you know, grievously wound or kill this guy. They're just hitting him with a stick. They lost it, And I just wonder what is the demand that the libs make now of store news that you can just you can own a place that you're trying to feed your family with and someone can come in there, braz multiple times and steal from What if someone just read What if someone just said, look, I'm just reaching into the register and taking all of your cash every day, how would you stop that person? Well, you'd have to be able to use force, right, But if the police don't show up in time, are you supposed to just allow that person to steal from you? You know what's happening, You know what's going on, the answer of the Libs, as you may well know, is yeah, you're supposed to sit there and suffer. This is true in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, DC, Chicago. I'm sure it's true in Atlanta as well. I mean it's true in a lot of places all across the country. I know it's true in Seattle and Portland and good on the list. Not true in Florida. People get arrested in Florida. Still people think that there are consequences for stealing here. It's a different mentality. But the fact that these these seek business owners in California, seven eleven owners are now being probe for possible criminal charges. I think they're probably going to charge them with assault.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They may not send them to prison for it, but they want to say you're not allowed to do We've seen this in other cases. You're not allowed to do anything. You sit there and suffer. They are making self defense and defense of your property a crime and letting criminals run rampant, and they're doing it intentionally. I want to get into why they're doing it here in just a second. What we've learned in the past couple of weeks is just how fragile things can be in our economy and our way of life. I mean, we see this all the time. The market goes up, the market goes down. You hear that there is a credit a credit drop for the US recently about our credit worthiness. I mean, this is big stuff. So owning gold just makes sense. Owning a good size amount of gold and silver in these times where in is very logical, and the people I work with are at the Oxford Gold Group. Gold and silver can be protection for your portfolio, can be used as currency as well. Why not have some gold and silver on hand? It makes sense. Call the Oxford Gold Group. It's who I use, it's who I trust. The call is free, and the people on the receiving end of your call are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Eight three three seven zero seven Gold. Eight three three seven zero seven Gold. They make it easy. They've been at this a long time. They can range for a discrete delivery to your home. Call the Oxford Gold Group eight three three seven zero seven Gold. All right, Now, why do they do this? Why do they want to make this reality in our cities and in a lot of plays just anywhere democrats are in charge.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Cities are the most obvious manifestation of it, but there are a lot of places you could point to. Why do they want to make life so much more chaotic and full of crime? Well because in the process, libs get to feel good about themselves because they think they're making decisions at the expense of other people, which is the best. This is why they always want higher taxes, but they don't want to pay it. They will do everything they cannot pay higher taxes individually. This is why they are worried about climate change, but they're going to do everything they can to make sure they can fly private.
Speaker 1: Right. We see.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy is a It is definitional to the lib mindset. It's who they are, and so it's with that in mind. It's with that in mind that I sit here and pull back. I think the veil on what it is that leads these libs to have these pro crime policies. It's basically they don't think it's going to be a problem for them, and then when it becomes a problem for them, they're outraged, like, wait, what's going on here? I give you a perfect example of this. There's a TikToker, Hannah, a law who has gone viral, who's gone viral with this story, and it's a horrible story. She says, a man walked up to her in the street, spat right in her face, all over her face, and then threatened her additionally, And this is in San Francisco, and this has become all too common in a place like San Francisco. Here she is talking about what happened to her. Play this clip.
Speaker 4: I'm literally shaking right now. I was just getting groceries. And I live in San Francisco, and I never really feel fully safe. If you live in San Francisco, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. And I just caught groceries. I'm walking out of the store and this guy's walking past me and says, move, you, stupid bitch, and he spits in my face, fits all over my face, and then I say, excuse me, did you just spit in my face?
Speaker 1: And he says move oryll rape you.
Speaker 4: There's also people everywhere and everyone's just walking by because they're like, I can't handle something else. In San Francisco, it's always something else. I don't even know why I'm posting this. If you live in San Francisco, do you feel this way all the time. I don't feel safe ever. It literally never feels safe. It's better when it's daylight, but nighttime, no, not leaving my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we understand that this is a terrible situation. And generally I hear a woman is assaulted by a man in the street. I think someone needs to do something here. We need to take action there, needs to Well, isn't this the world that the libs want? What would she want to happen to this man does? What if law enforcement shows up and says, hey, you're under arrest, and this guy doesn't want to be arrested that day? We've seen that happen before. What would she want to happen to him? Well, I think we have a window into that, and I'll get to it here in just a second.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Some companies out there never get tired of providing value to Americans. My Pillow is one of them. Now in business for twenty years, They're still on a mission to provide the best possible value. My Pillow employees want to thank every one of you by giving you the lowest price in history on their famous MyPillow. You know they've sold some eighty million pillows in twenty years time. Look, go check it out today. Use my promo code on the website. Go to my pillow dot com use promo code buck. You can buy their Queen and King size pillows for more than fifty percent off. The Queen size is just nineteen ninety eight. The King size is just ten dollars more. In addition to those deals, you'll also find deep discounts on other popular Mypillar products, such as their bedsheets, mattresstoppers, pet pets, towels, the myslippers, and so much more. Just go to my pillow dot com click on the radio listeners Square to buy these new pillows at these prices with promo code buck. That's my pillow dot Com. Click on the radio listener Square use promo code buck. You'll get amazing prices under twenty dollars for the Queen size MyPillow. All my Pillar products come with the sixty day money back guarantee and a ten year warranty even during a sale like this, go to my pillow dot com use promo code buck take advantage of these twentieth anniversary offers today. All right, now, this it's Hannah Ala TikTok influencer, female liberal who we saw the video. She has been She's very upset because some guys spat in her face. I'm sure it wasn't the first time he had assaulted somebody like this. That's very obvious. It's probably something that's happened with this man many times. He is likely not just a career criminal, but a vagrant and a person who is a threat to those around him, who's been arrested many, many times and nothing happens to him. Well, how can you have a person who's a threat to those around him whos arrested many times and nothing happens. Well, the lib mentality, right, If you want to be a Democrat these days, you've got to be brainwashed into this. Oh wait, the problem isn't the people that commit crimes. The problem is society. The problem is are generalizations about who's committing the crimes. Predominantly, the problem is the system. It's something else. It's not the individual. It's not there to vote. Well, here I want you to look to take a look. I mean this is an hat tip to libs of TikTok for finding this. Put this up on the screen and you can see she has a history. This, this TikTok person has a history of telling everybody how much or how important it is that that she vote for BLM, the BLM movement. Here you go, this is this is she wrote. Remember that all energy, all the energy, outrage and love we brought down When the video of George Floyd went viral, or when the Kentucky grand jury indicted only one of three officers involved in the murder of Breonna Taylor. I'm gonna be channeling that energy when I fill out the ballots, my ballots this year. BLM is not a trend. And I hope all my white friends and family members remember that we fill out our ballots this year. Vote as if you were the most marginalized oppressed person you know, and vote for their bench interest, not just yours. Think about your LGBT friends, transfolk, and black and brown bodies whose lives are in danger. I mean this kind of religious belief, this is a non god religion, especially for white liberal women like this. It is a non god religion, as in, it's not about a deity. It's not, but this fills that space in their minds. It's existential for them. They exist to talk about, you know, LATINX and black and brown people and marginalization and lgbtqia plus and all that stuff. And they live in places like San Francisco and they think this is also important. They ever stopped to actually get in what does any of this really mean? Well, in the case of the BLM movement. It was cops are the bad guys. Let criminals do more crimes. Stop prosecuting, stop arresting, and see what happens. And you know what happens. Lunatics spit in your face and nothing happens to them. Lunatics threaten sexual assault against random women on the streets, or even assault people on the street, and often nothing happens some unless it's an extremely serious crime, and even then they'll be released on bail, no cash bail. Oh, it's all about oppression. It's all about all this society is. This is just brain rot. This is destroying our cities. It's undermining all of our communities and specifically undermining the black and brown communities that lifestyle White liberals like Hannah Ala represent. Right, they're the ones who are doing everything possible to hurt these communities. They think they're helping, They think that they're or they at least they pretend that they're helping, but they actually make it worse. They make it worse. It could not be more clear. I'll give you some closing thoughts on this here in just a moment. But first, my friend friends, if you can make yourself free, this Wednesday afternoon. You want to pay attention to this. The artificial intelligence gold rush could soon be creating substantial wealth for ambitious individuals who understand this technology. But while everyone's focusing on chat GPT and AI stocks like Nvidia, something incredible is happening less than two miles from chat gbt's headquarters. For the past few months, engineers from Google and Microsoft have been working on a little known crypto project that could revolutionize the AI industry. You have a chance to get in on the ground floor of this project for pennies, giving you a rare chance to turn one thousand dollars into a six figure nest egg. All this information is coming directly from Tika Tuari, the man who picked the top crypto six years in a row. So this coming week check it out. This Wednesday, Tik is hosting a free online strategy session to give you all the details on his number one coin for this AI boom sign up in events. Go to aicoin twenty twenty three dot com to sign up for this free event. That's AI Cooin twenty twenty three dot com paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. So you have the liberals now living in these cities that are dystopian and not able to walk on the streets and feel safe, as we heard that woman say, and what are we supposed to do about it? They voted for this, they wanted this, they got what they wanted, and they haven't changed their minds, so unfortunately they have not suffered enough. The Libs have to suffer in these cities more.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That also means it's going to be good, conservative, right thinking normal people in these cities too, and reasonable some reasonable Democrats who never wanted to support all the craziness of the left and perhaps have gone over and voted for more reasonable alternatives in recent years, like Republicans. But they're not done, and they're getting what they deserve as a society at least, these cities are suffering because of these stupid ideas and the dishonesty and the self delusion of democrats. So when they want to have adult, serious conversations about how you can stop getting lunatics walking around constantly harassing people, assaulting people, stealing from people. When they don't want to prosecute store owners for defending their property in a non lethal but forceful fashion, then we can have a conversation until then, get out of these liberal dystopias. I don't know what else to say. I did it myself. I love New York, couldn't handle it anymore with all the craziness to Florida. Have a concealed carry permit coming back to me soon here in the mail. I don't even need it because I can constitutional carry in Florida. I can defend myself. Wasn't allowed to do that in New York. There you have it. More monos coming team. We're gonna be doing more monologues here in the buck section show, so please share it, tell people about it. Shields High