Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: The buck, Please laid the giant ojoe?
Speaker 1: Hey will what you expected?
Speaker 5: Would you? Hey? Hey you saw bigger, bigger?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Hey that was that was really good.
Speaker 3: Claaring that Daddy DeVito was not the answer.
Speaker 2: With three or five for thirty one yards with three sacks in the first half, he finished twenty one to thirty one.
Speaker 3: What eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Malik Neighbors said after the game? I started getting the ball when it was thirty to nothing. What do you want me to do? Lak Neighbors followed up the question, asked why he didn't have a catch until the second half. Talk to Dawns about that and ain't the quarterback same outcome when we had DJed quarterback.
Speaker 3: Oh oh uh oh Baker Mayfield Tampa Bay won thirty seven, Baker thirtyeth twenty four, twenty four, thirty two, ninety four, didn't have a touchdowns. But Irving ran twelve carries eighty seven touchdown.
Speaker 2: I think Ross White think this is the first black Oh why twelve carries thirty seven yards touchdown. Baker Mayfield four carries twenty nine yards touchdown, Tucker four carries three yards touchdown, thirty two rushes one fifty six four touchdowns.
Speaker 3: You could live with that.
Speaker 2: I think Mike Emmons streak of a thousand yard seasons, oh chow, I think it's gonna come.
Speaker 3: To an end. You know, he just what five games because of that hamstring injury.
Speaker 2: I just don't think there's enough games he's and he's way way. I mean, he needs like eight hundred yards playing these like seven hundred yards now?
Speaker 3: Could he get it? Sure?
Speaker 2: But boy, he got his work cut out for me. Dad tell me to be though. Twenty one to thirty one, what eighty die? He sacked four times? They had twenty carries seventy six yards. My laik neighbors had six for sixty four. But like you said, hell, y'all down thirty What y'all want me to do? Yeah, it ain't no thirty yard touchdowns out there, So I don't know what y'all want me to do.
Speaker 5: He frustrated. He frustrated. Listen, I'll be frustrated with his numbers.
Speaker 1: He's frustrated with a quarterback situation, and you can't you can't go asking him, especially when a young rookie like that is not getting the ball and he's used to getting fed the ball, you know, coming coming out of LSU and things aren't the same. He just you went to a bad team. You went, You went to a bad team. You have to suck it up and do what you can when the ball comes your way. Make the most of the opportunities. You look at you look at other players, justin Jefferson L s U, Jamar Chase l s U, and then you look at your situation.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, but god, damn.
Speaker 3: I don't care what teppen.
Speaker 2: Look, there's gonna been a handful of guys that could overcome black quarterback play. The only guy that really pops out of my mind right now, d Hawk when he was.
Speaker 5: A UK, when he was in Houston, was a quarterback carousel in Houston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oswaller. It didn't matter, right, it didn't matter.
Speaker 5: But also this you got to understand.
Speaker 1: During that time, he was the focal point of the office and they got him the ball and put him in positions to make plays.
Speaker 5: Now they're not doing that with brother neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll rook. I mean, you look like a but still that's there. He's your best he's your best player on my fend. So I don't give you that. What you do if you gotta just call plays, Look at we're gonna throw you twenty balls again. We're gonna give you fifteen targets a game. Do what it will, what you want. I'm gonna throw. I'm gonna throw in five jail break screens. I'm gonna throw him two outs. I'm gonna throw him a three digs. I'm gonna throw him two daggers right right, I'm gonna throw him a slant, and I'm gonna I'm gonna put it after the back fielding.
Speaker 3: And become in motion. I'm gonna shovel it to it. Right there, you go, your fifteen targets.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's many as many as many of ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point in time, I'm gonna he's my best offensive player, right, I gotta try to find a way to get in the ball. I mean, look, we know there's a lot more pressient issues than Daniel Jones, but I'm not so sure if you put Daniel Jones behind the Great Wall of China, he's gonna be the guy that gets you to the super Bowl. Because at the end of the day, that's what you're asking any quarterback, Ojo, when I pay you that kind of First of all, I drafted you high. Excuse me when I pay you that kind of money. Now, I ain't paying you forty million dollars to just to win the Division. You got to be get me to the next level. You gotta get me to and possibly win a super Bowl. Now knowing not realizing that everybody can't win the super Bowl, but you got it for that kind of money, Joe, you got to at least get me there or I gotta feel I can get there with you, right, And I think the thing, Look, and once you lose confidence to somebody kind, whence you lose confidence you lose trusting somebody.
Speaker 3: It's time to move on. It's time to move on. It really is.
Speaker 2: Look I wish I feel I feel bad for it because you know, I know it is like you will. You know you want to make a name for yourself. How can I make a name for myself with this?
Speaker 1: And then obviously not only make a name for yourself. You want to live up to the goddamn hype. You want to live up to the past spot and what you were, which you were chosen to.
Speaker 2: I think everybody knows he Legito Joe. He just don't have anybody getting in football. He's a real deal. Daniel Jones isn't hid the man. With multiple teams interested, Ravens, Vikings, Lions, Niners, Dolphins are expected to pursue Daniel Jones Dolphins.
Speaker 5: Yeah you said Dolphins. You did you read that right?
Speaker 3: Ravens, Vikings, Lions, Niners, Dolphins.
Speaker 2: All the teams? Of all the teams, which teams do you like him best for? I tell you I like him best.
Speaker 5: For Raiders Dolphins?
Speaker 3: Wait, said again, Ravens, Vikings, Lions, Niners, Dolphins.
Speaker 5: Maybe the Raiders. Everybody else don't really make no goddamn sense.
Speaker 2: Ravens, Vikings, Lions, Niners, Dolphins. Where the hell you get Raiders from? Oh you said rape Ravens?
Speaker 5: Well here, hey, don't.
Speaker 1: None of them make no sense to me because jj JJ coming back with the Vikings, shild Lamar's over there and god damn in Baltimore to us over there, ain't None of it makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I like the Ravens. What because the offense. If something happened to Lamar, you don't have to change offense. You can run him. He can run. He gotta athletic ability. Everybody else you gotta change. Scrap your whole offense, everybody. Everybody's got to drop back screen. Okay, hey, hey, I have him like that.
Speaker 3: I had a joke like what you call like up in Buffalo, you running quarterback by hell?
Speaker 5: Yea, it makes sense because he can't do it. We've seen him do it before.
Speaker 1: I see, I see, I see who you're going with it. It just still don't make sense to me. None, none of those teams start Joe, but listen, getting nicked, you think he's done for the starter?
Speaker 3: Not this year, I mean somebody, I mean, I'm not talking about this year.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying in general.
Speaker 3: To start again. No, he get an opportunity to start.
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmm, you get.
Speaker 2: Opportunity to start. I don't know where, but look, stranger things have happened on Joe.
Speaker 3: Yep that it has Gardner Mit you starting well, he was he broke his column on the day. Ojoe, Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: The Bronco country, y'all know what we do. Who Bronco country, y'all all right?
Speaker 5: Hey, they got damn both Nicks plans and god damn, don't.
Speaker 2: Talk about my quarterback. I don't even want to. I don't even say otim what he say both or Knicks. You could say both and you can't even say bo Jackson. No, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be honest with you. He played, he's playing, but he's playing some good ball, playing some good ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs escape Carolina with the last second win tied in Noah Gray two touchdowns, which is the most yards of separation the Chiefs receiving a touchdown in the past two seasons. He was wide though, needless to say, after weeks of carrying the office, Steve's Bagno's crew hit in November, low forking second the week case defense allowed three hundred and twenty five plus yards. We know it's gonna happen on Joe. I'm I've been I've been a part of a historic defense. Yeah, but there are games that if we didn't play our absolute best offensively, we would have lost.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what Kansas City had to do today.
Speaker 2: The turnovers it probably would have cost, they probably would have lost the game. Mahav was twenty seven to thirty seven, two sixty nine three touchdowns, got sacked five times, though Noah Gray four catches sixty six yards, two touchdown.
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsons like man, y'all up here doubling the.
Speaker 2: Tripleing bat and he eating every week you get a touch he had two lads got what he had to today had one lamb.
Speaker 3: I think he had like two last week he got my five or six touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, that's that's that's a Kelsi effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Not we're not letting you beat me.
Speaker 3: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 2: But the offensive line, man, man, it seems like I don't know, maybe maybe it's my television, but it seems like every time Mahmes dropped back.
Speaker 3: He running for his life.
Speaker 1: He is is that left I mean no disrespect, but the tackle play is very bad. Really, tackle play is very bad.
Speaker 3: I tell you what if the forty nine ers, if the forty nine ers let.
Speaker 2: A dub got treat t dub, Yeah, Kansas City better back to bring struck up to get it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know they're gonna back it up. Even at his age, he's still wanted the best he wanted.
Speaker 3: He might be, he might be, He's still that boy, He's still him mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean because they tried, They tried to, They tried to get him in fre agency in Kansas City. You know, he's familiar. You know, he's familiar with Kyle. He played for Mike, so he's familiar with that situation. I think, I think, Oh Joe with an opportunity, he wants an opportunity. He wants to win. He wants to win that Super Bowl, and Kansas City, as long as you got that quarterback, as you got that head coach, I got their better position than the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 2: First, I couldn't be wrong, but can you imagine him at left tackle protecting that blind sign?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Shit, Ojo has Bryce Young turned the corner. Young hasn't set the world on fire by any means, but his QBR has improved each of the past three games. Today, he went toe to toe with Patrick Mahomes and that defense. He led a pair of second half touchdown drive the second one tidy game and forced Mahomes to have to drive for the winning field goal, which of course he did. Young finished twenty one to thirty five, two sixty three touchdown passed, no interception against one of the league's best defense. He looked especially good against the Blitz, completing eleven of thirteen passes averaging ten point four yards per ten He was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Young Bull got his confidence. Young Bull got his confidence. I'm glad obviously after the benching and what happened early in the season and then affect him and then effect him.
Speaker 5: But at one point I think he was shot.
Speaker 3: It was shot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now to see the Carolina Planters play the way they're playing right now and fighting the way they're fighting right now and not getting blown out, especially by one of the better teams in the league, Trooper Bowl champion from last year, even though they're not playing as good as they should be the Carolina fans look good.
Speaker 5: There's some promise there, especially at the quarterback position.
Speaker 2: I happen to agree with Yojo. Look, the guy played at a big time program. Every game Alabama was a big game. He's been in big pressure rides moments. Yeah, the man just didn't forget to how to play football. You gotta protect him. They did a better job of protecting it, and you got to give him some weapons. Is that asking too much? Kansas City was eight to thirteen or third down, which had to be one of their best third down outings since the ball still peeling it got him uh red zone still two of five in the red zone.
Speaker 3: O Joe, get your beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you better team show will yep.
Speaker 3: But uh I was. I was happy to see Brad Bryce young. He threw the ball with conviction.
Speaker 2: They they they pressured him, spags headed him up, but he stood there and faced adversity, stared it down and he made some big time plays. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, look, there are no more victories, but I think that gave them confidence.
Speaker 2: Like bro, I went head to head with my homeboy and that defense over there, I know I belong because that's what it takes. I think you know as a young player of me, my first touchdown, I caught it on Kevin Rosss. He went to the Pro Bowl the year before. I think he has the three or four time Pro Bowl players and All Pro at one point, I think, but he was one of the better cornerbacks in the league. Once I beat him for a touchdown, it was over. You comell you couldn't hit me, asked with a red awn for old Joe.
Speaker 3: I beat you for a touchdown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that ConA be anybody.
Speaker 2: Down here and going to the Pro Bowl. So y'all about to catch hell? That's I can promise you that. And then that's when I know I started to get good, o Joe, Because as I started to get better, even before I started making a name for myself, they started putting Albral Lewis on me. Albert Lewis, if I could say one person made me the player I became, it was him.
Speaker 5: He made you work, He made you work for it on It was him, long fluid six.
Speaker 2: He never gave me the same thing. He would feather, he would play off, he would quit jamming what we call freeze. I mean, you would clue, I mean from time to time. And I'm just studied. I'm just studying him. You know, sometime he physical, sometimes he's not. But I just knew if I could consistently beat him, nobody else had a chance. And once and once I got like I could, it was a rap for everybody else. They had no chance.
Speaker 3: Joe the Nation.
Speaker 2: Broncos beat the Raiders twenty nine to nineteen. Garn De Minshew it's out for the season with a broken collar bone. Bow Knicks over the last nine games nineteen Cubs two. I in T's Now what we thought was a four gone conclusion is a lot closer if not bow Knicks in the league for the Offensive Rookie of the Year, Can I get a witness.
Speaker 3: Holo Joe Nice?
Speaker 2: Time for money moves presented by Draft Kings Yet Holo Holdo Joe ah despite having the same record and throwing four more touchdowns. Draft Kings currently has Knicks second for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Jayane Daniels first one thirty five Jayde Daniels bow Knicks plus one ten bow Knicks. They played the same amount of games. Bow Knicks has two five hundred and forty eight yards, sixteen touchdowns, six interception. Jane Daniels twenty six hundred and thirteen yards, twelve touchdowns, five interception O cho, they both have twelve. They're seventy five. They both got to do both play twelve games. Okay, so guess what they got five games left? Yeah, who's your rookie of the year.
Speaker 5: You know what I have I have to see the goddamn schedules on just just to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Just again, they're looking good for the they ain't looking good for the Commanders. They got Dallas again, they got the Eagles again. Oh shit, I think they got the Giants again.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's two wins.
Speaker 3: Cowboys and Eagles, Falcons, Saints, Titans, all of them.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what outside of the Eagles, every other game is winnable. Now what the Broncos looking like?
Speaker 3: We got the Browns? Oh Coats? Oh Sean just Bengals and the Chiefs. Oh we got you? I see, I know two wings on that for Shure name its on that for show old on.
Speaker 5: What's what's the two wins?
Speaker 3: What's the two I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to, Jason, Okay, okay, just making sure not but all in all, seriously though, both next playing Bownicks playing really well.
Speaker 5: He's playing really well.
Speaker 1: That he was a little shaky, you know when the season started, but he's really coming to his own, especially after him and when he bumped up and got damn Sean Sean Payton were a young bully.
Speaker 5: Been playing some hell of a hell of a football since then.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: And hey, they got a chance the game. They got a chance right now to get a get to get a wild card. Yeah, they absolutely got a chance to get a wild card. It's gonna be close.
Speaker 3: Uh. Look, Jane Daniels had that that that hell Mary.
Speaker 2: I can just imagine had they won this game, because now you have two spectacular plays and that's what people remember, remember the hell Mary and then he had the eighty plus yard to Terry mcclurey. But I like both, Nick. I think, you know what, it's a coin flip. I really see it as a coin flip for Joe.
Speaker 3: I do the two of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, yeah, it's a coin flip. And I don't think four weeks ago we thought it would be a coin flip. We thought it was a fourgone conclusion that j Day was the rookie of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where did they.
Speaker 2: Play the coach sat but we got the coach at home. That's a dub Browns at home where we got the Bingals in Sincy.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's all right, it no matter what we would have played. What the last time you won a game? If you hadn't won a game in two three weeks. I don't want to he say foot ball. I don't want to hear you say boat or knicks. There's two that you can't say.
Speaker 3: None of that.
Speaker 2: You had to at least win a game in the last two weeks. If you ain't do that, don't say boat or knicks, and don't say foot or ball.
Speaker 5: Well, you're gonna be mad now, I'm telling you. I'm telling you're gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be You're gonna be real mad.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Steve Smith Sr.
Speaker 2: Tells the story about playing with o Jo at Samueco. At the time, we didn't like each other because he was from the South.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: There was some good days, man, There was some good days.
Speaker 1: And every everything was different, obviously me obviously being from Miami, and the way they did things in l A and and and Steve and I really never see an I we I think we think I think we got. We think we fought before to we we had, we had, we had a little fight, little disagreements, but when it was time to get on that feel and play, yeah, well it was hell boy. Like you said, we was here when we was well, yeah, we was good. And he the same Steve Smith, the same Steve Smith you saw in the NFL. He was exactly the same back then at at Santamasa. Oh yeah, same.
Speaker 5: Oh he didn't play. He played angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he played mean.
Speaker 5: Like to me, I look at him like, well, god, damn, who did something to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you tell you. With the therapy, you know, you know he calmed down a lot, right, you don't play at all.
Speaker 1: And then I was the same way I wasn't the NFL were the same way it was when I was there. Still fun, still making it, still you know, having a good time. You know, huge personality, you know, nothing nothing to change. And we were too completely side to to, completely different sides of the spectrum. Yeah, he came time to play some ball. Yeah we canna get We're gonna get you some good football.
Speaker 3: Bad that dude's bad.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what as ass guys that he played against, Uh did he play Yeah, Oh, now he don't play all that joke in that Kiki.
Speaker 3: Kidd uh huh.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, none of that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers played it close to the best when it comes to his health this season, according to Ian Rapperport. Rappaport Port of Today that Rogers had resists getting scans done, not wanting to reveal the severity of his injuries out of fear of having to come off the field. Rogers has dealt with an ankle, knee, hamstring issues this season while leading the Jets to a three and eight record. Rappaport described the hamstring injury as a particular significant one.
Speaker 3: Hello, on, how can you.
Speaker 2: It's the Jets fault because they've allowed this kind of latitude. Oh you can't, you can't deny. No, you gotta get a They say you got to get an X ray.
Speaker 3: Am. I you got to get an X ray. Am I.
Speaker 5: Well this is this is this is this is Aaron Rodgers. He makes that call. Though, this is Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: He makes that call.
Speaker 5: They gave him the key, They gave him the keys to the goddamn Is it not meatal Lands?
Speaker 3: What? What's what's met life? Met life?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it started with them. Yeah, you gave him the keys. When you gave him the keys, this is the type of ad, This is the type of ship you get.
Speaker 3: This is what you get.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let you know what's something wrong with me? Why so you can bench me? So you try to take my money. I'm not sure the language that's in the contract. Oh you know he ain't feel pay with that money. Oh no, it's been leaked at it's odd. There's a chance that that he might get benched or even cut just being.
Speaker 3: If that's what you want to do. How many times?
Speaker 2: How many times have they benched a player that was that that was healthy because they they just last year we saw on Bitch Russ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hey, it's gonna it's gonna get ugly over that too, of course.
Speaker 3: Well this is what this is what happens.
Speaker 5: It's gonna get ugly when.
Speaker 2: You give somebody that kind of power and then you try to take it back, take it out, because he knew once you got up, once you flew your staff out there on a private plane and you knocked on his door, he can throw all the cards. Yeah, the moment he says I want Alan Lazar. The moment he said I wanted I want to Adam, No, not Davonte.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moment you started accuescing, the moment you than your hacket. You gave all that you gave. You gave him all the leverage. Right.
Speaker 2: The one thing we know about a person with power, once he has it, he's not trying to give it back on Yo, in no situation. I don't know what the jet. It's your fault. Jets, it's your fault. But if you notice Green Bay, No, bro, we're not telling you the coach. You got no say on who we hire or who we fire. Right, you got no say on who we draft. You got no say on who we sign in free agency, You got no say. Think about it. His best friends, what did they do? They cut Clay Matthews Jr. They moved on with Jordan Nelson. They moved on that. No, we're not giving you that kind of power.
Speaker 3: One d one. They knew he would abuse it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's your character. Your character would reveal.
Speaker 2: That they knew, they knew, they they knew exactly. Oh Joe, when you and see this, what fans listen listen to or not? When you around somebody as much as we around our teammates, we see them more than their own family. Yeah, for that period of time from when we get the training camp until the season is over, every day, seven eight hours a day, we hear you talk, we hear your move, we see your interactions, we see when the cameras aren't around, when the media is not around, because you got a different you got a different side when media is around.
Speaker 3: When the cameras around, we.
Speaker 2: Get, we get we get to see you and your totality, the real you, the real you, the unvarnished, unpolished Green Bay, New green Bay, New Green Bays. That's why, that's why. And you notice, go back and look at what he says. He's saying people at quarterbacks in my position normally have a little bit more safe, normally have a.
Speaker 3: Saint who comes, who goes. Go back and look, I ain't making this up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they never gave him what Tom and Coach Belichick didn't give it to Tom. But like a peyton, right, uh Mahomes said when Andy said he was gonna they were talking about worthy, He's like okay, they called him, Hey, once you go down there, work out and let me know what you think. What do you think about X What do you think about why right? And Tampa when he when Tom got to Tampa m H. But the one thing, you know, they knew Tom would never abuse his power. He was never abused the privilege.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it wasn't in his character. It wasn't in his character. It's just not him.
Speaker 2: But see Green Bay had a history of dealing with a quarterback Black Rogers because his predecessor was that exact same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Foe, you always say that they'll tolerate you in today could.
Speaker 3: What could they replace you? I don't care who you are.
Speaker 2: If you go back and study the history of the NFL, Joe Montana did not finished in San Francisco, Jerry Rice did not finish in San Francisco. Em and Smith did not finish in Dallas. Bruce Smith did not finish Buffalo and Buffalo now that the thrman Thomas.
Speaker 5: The nature of the business, baby, now everybody.
Speaker 2: Look, they wanted to move on, but sometimes you know, Joe wanted to start with. Joe hurt his back and Steve came in. Steve won MVP.
Speaker 3: How you go back? How you go even if Joe Montana the guy just won MVP.
Speaker 1: Yeah he can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, do we gotta be real about this. Now, Steve won the MVP.
Speaker 2: You're not going You're not going back to even as Joe Montana, a four time Super Bowl winner, a three time Super Bowl MVP and MVP.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: No, but Green Bay had had a history of dealing with quarterbacks, right, but uh, this is gonna get you.
Speaker 3: I agree with Jorg Joe. I think you're just gonna get it. Is get hey.
Speaker 5: They want they want a benching boy.
Speaker 3: You know, no, you know what they want more than anything, They want him out of the building. Do you think they.
Speaker 2: Want him they want him to do what they want him to do? What Daniel Jones did ask for? He ask for my release.
Speaker 3: Game? Is that bad?
Speaker 1: That's messed up?
Speaker 3: That's me personally, I do.
Speaker 2: I think I think they want to cut it because look that he's still Aaron Rodgers. Do you really want that on your hands? You the guy that you're the team that released Aaron Rodgers? Right with all the turmoil, Now, look what coach Belichick got for letting Tom Brady go.
Speaker 3: And he did.
Speaker 2: Tom contract was out. But I remember having a conversation I said when they did not extend.
Speaker 5: Tom, you knew it was a rap.
Speaker 2: Gone, yeah, he said, done with He said, after hold on, you mean to tell me after all the pay cuts? Hey, remember I told y'all. You see how y'all he took all them pay cuts and what he getting They still let him go. Tom Brady six super Bowls, four at the time, MVPs three regular season MVPs. All that he had done all the pay cuts, the team still said bye bye.
Speaker 3: So if they'll do that to him, what you think your team would do to you? Get all your money, all of it every time. That's what I think, personally, I do, And I just hate when players, you know, look that's his legacy. I hate to see players late in their career jump from team to team, you know what I'm saying, O Joe.
Speaker 1: And that's when it happens, though, Uh, it normally happens late in your career, especially, and you hate to see it when it's prominent players that you used to seeing in one place for over a decade long.
Speaker 5: The back end is nothing nice. The back end of your career is nothing nice.
Speaker 2: Man on Twitter. A man set Twitter on five this weekend when he rode carrying a lunchbox to work. It's a fibbling trade. There's absolutely nothing mainly about that.
Speaker 3: Damn. Okay, hold on, you can't take no motherfucker lunch to work. Hey, I tell you, Oh, Joe, ask them. I used to.
Speaker 2: I had a you know what, I'm gonna have what you call? I had a spider Man and a and a hawk lunch box?
Speaker 3: Did I took? I took the Denver with my food in it. Real, I'm gonna have. I'm gonna have Shelley to say, hold on, dirt.
Speaker 1: New Whiskey had a goddamn play the goddamn food. He took the goddamn work every home game. Yeah, if you're a construction worker, you have a lunch box that you take what you.
Speaker 3: My stuff was like plastic. My stuff was like a kid I have about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like it wasn't like that they got the thermos down in there that they got you dropping them. You can hit it with a rock and you can't then it. I didn't have one of those construction workers on a lunch box. See you see what happened now and got to the point.
Speaker 3: Now, man, if you carry if you carry immerse oh that's feminine trade.
Speaker 2: If you carry a lunch box, that's feminine trade. If you wear this, that's a feminine trade.
Speaker 1: That's that new age bullshit. Man, that's that new When you can't eat me a hot dogs no more? You know, every time I get hot, I go to a sporting event, everybody looking at me like it's something what you're doing eating hot dogs?
Speaker 3: I'm hungry, That's what I'm doing? What if? What hot throgs good?
Speaker 1: I've been going to sport in the Vincent's the eighties, and I like my goddamn hot doogs. I'm foreting my hot dogs. I don't care what y'all talking about. Both of me, two of them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't. And you know what it is on you? It's the guys.
Speaker 2: I've never and in today's society, men have become so obsessed that used to be women. Oh look at her, she thinks she's something. Men have become. Men are worse than women now. Men have become so obsessed with what other men wear.
Speaker 3: Why mm hmm? What tell me?
Speaker 2: What do you lose by a man wearing a blouse or he wearing tight clothes?
Speaker 3: Whatever? What do you lose by that?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 2: I'm just like like a lunchbox. So when did the lunchbox? So when did the lunchbox become a feminine trade?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 5: Never had, never has been.
Speaker 1: But I just listen.
Speaker 5: They change the rules as time goes. They change the rules as time goes.
Speaker 1: But that's everybody want to look the same. Everybody want to be the same. They want to keep it real, as.
Speaker 3: They call it.
Speaker 2: Can we can me real?
Speaker 3: What you sound foolish?
Speaker 1: I never understood it, and I thought, really, keeping it real is basically following the script. You know, ain't no cameras rolling while you following the script?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you be yourself? Man? Man? You still wearing them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like my clothes. I work out. I ain't out of shape like you. I mean, if I had a BMW, body made wrong? I were big closed to.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Y' they built like a garment bang. Then they mad at me.
Speaker 5: With BMW staff again, body made wrong.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me let me drop that down. Let me use that.
Speaker 2: I like that, but but but I don't understand it's the man. It'd be more men looking at me and tell me about what he got on. Oh ya, I promise, I get I go to bed, at night. I don't think, not one time, or what what what player NFL player, or or what they want to the stadium? What the basketball players? Just because I don't wear I'm too big. I can't wear all that stuff that Shay Gill just or Russ or all that.
Speaker 3: I can't wear.
Speaker 2: That I'm too muscular, I'm too fifty five to sixty. Yeah, but I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll put my aloe on. I'll put my lulu and go on Lulu.
Speaker 5: Limit they coming, they little limb coming your side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess what if they don't got my size? I squeezed my big ass in it. How about that they don't tell me what the fawhere? Don't nobody play? Don't nobody play? No bills over here?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: And guess what?
Speaker 2: I got a shoehorn upstairs? You know you're a shoe hore. Are you squeezed and put in the shoe? Yeah, don't about to tell me what to do?
Speaker 3: Look here?
Speaker 2: What was the last person that could really tell me what to do? She passed away in twenty eleven. Now, I do listen to my sister a lot, Probably the female that I listened to the most my sister.
Speaker 3: Because he like Shanna. She don't really like facial hair. I don't have no facial hair. She likes me.
Speaker 2: She likes me to wear shirt with no tie. If you notice, I've kind of moved away from the shirt with no tie. Can't fine?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's that's a good luck. I take it back to that little limit stuff that. Yeah, what's the price point?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's they's called ath leisure. It's expensive. Expensive.
Speaker 5: I mean, don't worry, don't worry about it. Don't wry about it.
Speaker 1: Don't even tell everybody.
Speaker 3: Somebody need to give me a deal too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't worry about it. I heard, I heard the word e expensive.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look I wear others. Well, you know, it all depends. But man, I ain't nobody fin to change what I do. Hey, I'm hey. I'm gonna do me. I'm gonna do I'm gonna do be Oh Joe, I'm not fit the change. I'm not fit the change for y'all. I'm not I'm me. At the end of the day, I gotta be me. I'm gonna be true to me.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Don't like it all, y'all looking, I know who do I know who don't like it? They love it. They love shave up in it? Who that Michelle? There you go. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: See somebody somebody wrote the chat about Lulu Limma for women. Tell me, tell me you ain't got no money and you ain't never been to Lulu Limmer.
Speaker 3: That what that just told me?
Speaker 1: They got they got a man.
Speaker 5: They got a man's you know. Everybody see.
Speaker 3: But see if you don't see, if you don't open your mouth, how would I ever know? How dumb you are? Right? But when you open your mouth, you remove all that.
Speaker 2: I said, Man, I don't think he I don't think he all there o Joe, And then he started talking.
Speaker 3: See what I told yoyo?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Hey y'all look everybody, look, I promise you every high end retailer had made some disparaging the mark remark about some some group.
Speaker 3: So what about I'll be out here, but thank it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Basically you wouldn't be able to wear nothing or.
Speaker 2: Eat something, cars you drive. Somebody has said something. So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Oyo?
Speaker 2: Find me a find me some woman that can so close and just have a make clothes for me Hey, don't think I ain't trying to Nelly Belly. I'm trying to get a deal with.
Speaker 3: Skims Shore Libs, I assure him.
Speaker 5: Man, I trying to hook you up a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to get a deal with Kims. I ain't talking about talking to the woman. I'm trying to get a deal with the with the uh the what they call that, the compression underneath? Yeah, the shows that they still well underneath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, the best way to the best way to get the Skims to get through the front with the I don't mess No, what's you talking.
Speaker 2: About, manjo Let me tell somebody. Oh shall take somebody me?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: My grandfather said, butt out the little without a little boy, He said, boy, never put your dick in your wallet. What do you mean when you at work? Yeah, stay away. You don't mess with somebody. If i'm if I'm if I'm dealing with somebody that we got a relationship where she's doing something for me, why would I mess that up? Because now we go our separate ways. Guess what, she pulls the contry right, mm hmm, So why would I do that?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I keep I keep I keep the thing the thing.
Speaker 3: I keep business business.
Speaker 5: Right, keep the main thing, the main thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't no, no, oh, you don't mess your money up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you would have messed it up. But I know, I know, I'm not I know, I'm not understand who you're going with.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying to get it a so somebody can pass that along to Miss Kardashian. I was greatly appreciate it. I do a photo shooting everything. It's the official undergarment of the other NBA. You think if you think you're not good enough for the NBA, NBA plans where.
Speaker 5: Hold on check stay with me. Now, we with skims could be the official undergarment for nightcap.
Speaker 3: Sure could? I like that?
Speaker 5: I do it photose shoot too.
Speaker 3: That what I'm talking about? Yeah, like that. We can have a little nightcap right there on, have skims on one side, night cap another another.
Speaker 1: Damn matter in fact, Kim gonna see They're gonna see this, Kim, Kim gonna see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope so y'all need but y'all need to stop this everything.
Speaker 2: I look, I understand, but a lunchbox. I don't think it's it's gender specific. I think a lunchbox. I think men and women.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand, you got to think about the era we come from. We carry lunchboxes. You we did, We carry lunchboxes.
Speaker 3: The boys carry lunchboxes.
Speaker 5: I don't think they understand. They don't understand. They don't understand that he's a young folk man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, we get some skims skin tone because I think kim double skim skim skin tone.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know somebody, I mean they might. I see you stop this with this with this food is just bad plus as much I don't know.
Speaker 2: I carry because I got phones, I got my wallet, I got all my stuff in there, so I don't want to hold my stuff in my hands.
Speaker 3: And I don't know I got.
Speaker 5: One too, man right here. Yeah, I love my little my little remoire.
Speaker 1: I carried my I carry my phone, right yeah, carry my phone, my battery pack, my little charger.
Speaker 3: You put your money in there.
Speaker 5: I put my money in there because you know, I like to carry like ten twenty at a time.
Speaker 3: Man, I wish I would carry that kind of money. Now.
Speaker 5: I used to what you call what you call these again your pods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, carry my little pose. I wish, I wish, so you ma cash. But I'm out of town right now. I don't want nobody nobody bothered me.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, no, no, no, no no, no, I don't care that.
Speaker 5: Put my chapstick. You know, I don't don't know whereout my chapstick.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm trying to get I'm trying to get a deal because you know, with this chap stick, I'm trying to a well.
Speaker 1: Hold on, now, you got one deal at a time. We got let's work on skims first.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, just a Joe. Think look we we we we got. We got a team that's working. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Even though we don't do a whole lot of talking, we we definitely twenty twenty five A we've We've given us. I'm given some specific instructions, right right, Okay, Well, since I expect twenty five to be better than twenty four, for sure, it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It is because it's it's only one it's only one way for us to God. So you know, you know in the Gunness booker Orld records, if you looked up no that in the conversation, but in the conversation for fuck my man, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we use that, but uh, we got some we got some trust me, we got some stuff working on Joe.
Speaker 5: But ull right, Oh, let me tell you something. You remember that number I threw out yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, two under me? Bro, you hear me? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And I ain't I ain't never been wrong. So when it happened, and when it comes to fruition, I didn't manifest it. I'm telling you, but God told.
Speaker 3: Me go ahead. Bad.
Speaker 2: Can't tell about talk about, you can't tell about you can't put that baby on in those skills.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all need to get out of my face with this police disc.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you know the big thing was, oh, Joe, you know I did the I did the interview with with with Kamalo and I don't look, I don't know. I mean, I guess there are some people that she did and they she paid them to do them. You get paid. All you do is look at the FC Federal Election Commission, right, that's who keeps track of what the campaign paid. Oh you gotta look, y'all keep asking me, look why my name didn't come out if if I got paid don't you think I would have been on that list? But I thought y'all loved capitalism. Oh, y'all love capitalism as long as it don't look like me, as long as it don't look like me. Y'all saw it for capitalism. But y'all didn't ask. Did y'all ask Joe Rogan? Did Trump pay you to interview him? Did y'all ask THEO Vonn Did Trump pay them to interview him? Did y'all ask Tucker Carlson? Did y'all ask Fox News? Who did y'all ask? Are y'all just asking black? How did you get paid anything?
Speaker 3: Well? Who paid you?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody paid me? We have advertising and sponsors. Y'all see when we rote, we come on their ass, y'all say, man all the ass? Yeah, how do you think we still? How do you we keep the lights on? I got seventeen eighteen people employed, actually nineteen now about to have how twenty twenty one? So how do you how do you think? How do you think we paid? How do you think as I pay ass? How do you think I paid Jordan? How do you think I played? Graphics and editors and CJ. So I'm supposed to do it for free. We're not a nonprofit. So yes, we have advertiser, we have sponsors, and so when we go out, we run the ads throughout the interview, just like we run ads from time to time. BMW. You see the ads. But no, I didn't make no money. People gotta say, well, I don't pay for interviews. I don't have a problem with Joe for people that does pay for interviews. That's just not the model that we use. We'll need it, so no, and I think it's beneficial. Yes, I did offer Cat because Cat gave us something. Cat really put Not only did he put club Shayshae, but he puts say sh shp media on the map.
Speaker 3: He took me to a whole new level, he said he was.
Speaker 2: Yes, I offered to pay Cat because I thought that's what I should do, That would have been the right thing to do. Kat did not accept it. He would not accept it. But I didn't make any money. But y'all, y'all know I didn't make no money because if it was, it'd been news. They had it scrolled over all these sites. Y'all have had it all over the place. But y'all didn't. Y'all don't ask that of anybody else other than people that looked like me. Why I thought y'all liked capitalism.
Speaker 5: On who it is.
Speaker 2: It only depends on who it is. Oh interesting with that, so but it's all good. Look, I had a great time. I don't know if I ever get an opportunity again to ever interview a presidential candidate that was not on my Bengo card when we started Club Shasha in September of twenty twenty. If somebody would have told me that one day you'll be able to sit down with a person that's running for the president of the United States, I would not have believed them. Just goes to show you where the platform is gone and hopefully that when they come on it's mutually. It's beneficial. I think our viewing and listening audience really love the guests that we come on have on. I think we try to have as entertaining of a guest as we possibly can. The team do as deep a dive as we possibly can ojo and try to to you know, to dig in and try to ask the guest questions that maybe they haven't have never been asked or haven't talked about in a very, very long time, and I always ask if there's something that you don't want to talk about, but for the most part, and the guests always reached back out said, hey, I really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: You know you can tell you really do your homework.
Speaker 2: And I've never watched an interview of one of my guests before I have them on. And one of the reason why they open up to me ojo because I'm to look at them with judging eyes, and they know that I let them speak my job. You don't want to hear from me, you want to hear my voice, ask the question. After that, I stepped back right. That's their truth. I don't know what anybody else wants. I'm not for everybody. Maybe everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not I'm not everybody.
Speaker 2: Like I said, if y'all want Dateline, y'all want Oprah, there are places you can get those. Box News say, if that's what you're looking for, But if you want to have a good time, if you want to guess if we got Kiki. Kiki was unbelievable. I couldn't wait for you guys to see that because she was amazing. Yea, she was amazing.
Speaker 3: She I mean, but she had an old soul. Right. She talks like a woman that's much older than her age. Right. But she she was great. She was great all the guests. That's one thing.
Speaker 2: How long as you say all the guests, I've had a great time. I've learned so much more about him, because I think that's the thing.
Speaker 3: What what shocks me, O Joe, is that when I'm interviewing them, I'm hearing it for the first time, just like you are, and I'm like, damn. And sometimes, like.
Speaker 2: When she cracked that joke early, that was, O Joe, that was like too many saying, oh, that's what Michelle said. I had no idea you I ain't oh try, I ain't thinking this woman know anything about that situation.
Speaker 5: I made the whole world know about that situation. Man, you ain't gonna be able to live that down. Man, you're gonna live that down. It was good though, it was good.
Speaker 3: It was good. It was good that what she said, he gonna go down. I look at you, Look at you. You see what I mean.
Speaker 2: You see what I mean. No, man, it's been great. Man, if it's been it's been great, man, I mean it's great. I mean twenty four twenty four, Uh has been unbelievable. Ojo, Hey, this she has been good on you hear me? Twenty five is gonna be even better?
Speaker 3: Oh did? She is here?
Speaker 5: Has been really good.
Speaker 3: But what if I was gonna being together?
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, guys, man, I appreciate, We appreciate Shade Shape Media, appreciate the support that you've given both Nightcap and Club Shay Shape because none of this is possible without you. And what that what listen, Yeah, all the stuff that's transpired, all the you know, the negativity that's been going on. I know one thing. In order for us to be where we are, we have way more positivity. We have way more people pulling for us. Oh Joe, yeah than not? Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely. And that's that's what That's what That's what gives me the comfort at night, because like man, Shannon, you worried about the words of behave for few few and they're gonna keep taking the shots.
Speaker 3: So Joe, mm hmm. But they're about to have some. They're about to have a reason to take some shots. Oh we got some coming.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but you ain't got to tell me. I told you what he told me.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna tell you no more. I'm telling you what he told me.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie tell you a lie for you before I to you. I'm telling you what he told me. You think your cup? You think your cup runners over?
Speaker 3: Now? All right? All right on, yoe, last eight of the night time for Q and a hold on.
Speaker 5: I gotta keep.
Speaker 3: How much y'all want to bet? He's gonna come out there. He's gonna come out of the bathroom. He's gonna have a tower. But telling like he washed it hand? No white? What did you tell y'all watching that he gonna come out there, Gonna come out there real quick. He's gonna come out there with a tower. Man. You know I had to wash my hand up. Man, Come on up. You know I had to wash my hand. Number water, ain't no soap paying. They're gonna be watch What do you want to tell you? Not wash you head? Don't yoe? H Why y'all come out? Why y'all come out of there?
Speaker 1: Damn what you have?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 3: Chat chat? What do you do? Chat chat? Look at it? Chat chat? Do I know him? Wherever? I ain't say nothing? What you told them? I ain't told him nothing.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't be talking about me when I'm not here. Man, allow me to be here.
Speaker 2: What he did chat, I'm surprised he ain't come out there with no bathtowel on him.
Speaker 3: Make sure he know he washed his hand. Who do you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I wash my hand, come out of there. I don't never get sick dry, have to wash my hands. Look at her hand, they ask you, not look at it. Look at her hand.
Speaker 3: They asked you. I talked, They saying, what's up?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about streaming services taken? You need thirty two subscriptions to watch the full slate? Yeah, Bro, that's where it's headed because linear television doesn't have the money that these streaming services have. You look at Netflix, you look at Amazon, you look at That's where it's headed. In order for these networks, these these sports franchises, and they want to be taken serious. Why you think YouTube did what they did? They bought the NFL ticket. You have to have live events, and the one live event you must have it's football, NFL football.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why you think Netflix got in? You got to, bro, you got it. That's just where it's headed that's where it's headed. And the NBA, that's why they able to get that big contract. The NFL, that's why you're able to get these contracts. You heard Roger Cadell say, we going to eighteen games within the next five years. I guarantee you in the next five years, they're gonna have another playoff. They're gonna have another playoffs. They're gonna be eight teams.
Speaker 3: You heard it. Yeah, that's where the money is. They're playing big bucks. They're playing big bucks.
Speaker 2: I think YouTube played twenty plus billion for the ten year package.
Speaker 3: Would a beat Amazon? Amazon got Thursday and they got Friday, and they got a Friday game and you see. So that's where we had to tell I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Kemper Norwick Junior said, who has the best duo in the NFL besides the Chiefs and the Ravens.
Speaker 3: What duo are you talking about? Wide receiving? You're talking about running back? Huh.
Speaker 1: They should have been a little bit more more specific on.
Speaker 2: D Kembra, jump back in there. Let us know which one, what duo you're talking about? The big guy said, it was up n Ojo, my name is Emmitt. Which team went for agency by the Ravens getting King Henry or the Eagles getting Saquon since both teams are playing good.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems to me that the Eagles have found a way to say, look, we're gonna get make sure Saquon get his touches come hell of high water. I wish the Ravens adopt that policy with King Henry.
Speaker 1: I think you know, you know how we figure out who wins that that off season, who goes to for this acquisition, who goes.
Speaker 5: The furthest Yeah, I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised. Squan is definitely playing himself in for the Offensive Player of the Year. Now you're gonna have a lot to say about the MVP. He rushed for twenty one hundred yards. Oh Joe, he preached that NFL record.
Speaker 5: Right, It's gonna have to be some uncomfortable conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Eagle fans say they Who would you say is the most constant team that doesn't seem ify week to week Lions.
Speaker 3: Lion.
Speaker 1: Hey, they was kind of iffy two weeks ago when he threw five interceptions, but they still wont that was iffy.
Speaker 2: But but here's the thing though, o Joe, if you think about it, that's really been the only time they lost the first game of the season, and then they won ten straight and then they would ify one other game. I mean, you look at Kansas City coming down to the wire every week. We see the Ravens every week. So right now, the most consistent team I would have to say would be the Lions and the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Cyril P said how many Detroit how many Detroit's Lions would make All Pro this season? Don't sleep on Jake Bates making it too, Go Lions, go Green. I think they'll have an offensive lineman.
Speaker 5: Golf Saint Brown, pine, piney soul.
Speaker 2: Think God's gonna make it because no, because now if he went the m v P, because you got Lamar playing great, you got Josh Allen, Uh you got uh uh Joe. I think Brian Branch is gonna make it. I think Brian Branch is definitely gonna be one of the safeties.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, he's a real deal. Bron I like, I like, I like bb He nice, he real nice. Yeah, he was fan of his Yeah play Uh.
Speaker 2: Theologians, Gil said Gibbs and Montgomery are both top five NFL running backs. Henry sa Kwan. Yeah, you can put both of those guys up there. Mm hmm, yeah, I won't fight you. Four k T rule number one, never draft qbs from basketball schools except Drake May.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah uh. I'm and Ross Saint Brown. He could definitely be one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be closer because what you got, you got, you got Chase, you got Jeta, Jennerson, Jefferson. I'm and Rah. I think you have. I think you have at least two offensive linemen, maybe a rag Now or Seul. I think brand Branch makes it. I definitely think Hutchinson was gonna make it had he not got hurt, right, Brandon Martinez. How about them Cowboys, We're gonna whip the Bengals as well.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Simon down, send it down, matter of fact, matter of fact. Speaking of speaking of I'm gonna be at their game too, and be at their game when they play the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going. I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Dallas. I'm going to jerrys Brog. I want to see what jerrys world is all about. So I'm gonn lead a game probably the third quarter and washing the fourth quarter at at at at at the Airbnb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like app so well on your head, o, Joe, Huh, don't let that debris fall on your head. You know the roof was fallowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, stuff falling a part over there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank al Bellman said, who do you think would be a benefited coach for the Cowboys? Bill Belichick or Dion Sanders? And why oh, how about them Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Who you like? Oo? Who do you think the benefit would be? Where?
Speaker 1: Where in Dallas? And who are the two options coach Belichick and time? Neither neither one, neither one but one. Belichick is not going to that circus because then he's gonna look like a clown that's not happened. And he needs to be able to have full control to be able to build a team he needs to he needs to build.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Robert Kraft gave the keys to Bill Belichick. Jerry Jones is not.
Speaker 1: Relinquishing those keys, all that power that he possesses.
Speaker 5: And then Dion will be one that will undermine Jerry.
Speaker 1: He will take all the attention away from Jerry's huge man. He definitely wouldn't want you know, Deon, there's well, and I have a better understanding after talking to an individual, you know, this past weekend on the same thing you've been saying about Jerry wanted to be the center of attention and wanting to have the sole, singular focus on just him.
Speaker 5: Him wanted to get all the credit.
Speaker 1: So now that I know that and hearing it from a reputable source, you know, so I kind of understand now. So yeah, neither neither wanted neither wanted them a good options. Reputable What I said, reputable? Yeah, oh my bad. You know that's a big word for me, man, I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Oh, quarterback, running back court. He meant running back quarterback. That's what kimp for the best duo I think, Lamar Henry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well, yeah, you're right, you're right, You're right. I was gonna go Hurts.
Speaker 3: I was gonna go Hurts, but you said, besides Ravens and Cheeps, so it'll be the Eagles.
Speaker 1: And hurt.
Speaker 5: Super easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Lee said, Jameis Winston interviews and motivational talks are hilarious. Would you say he's this generations o Jo Sinko, who's the funniest NFL player ever?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's only want oo didn't do that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know a guy that talked, it was funny, but talked all the effing time.
Speaker 1: John Randall, Hey, john was funny boy man Johnny Hey, Johnny, Johnny was funny, but he funny.
Speaker 5: Got you got some you got some funny clips.
Speaker 2: Man Johnny Man. Johnny came out with me. Johnny was undrafted and he was whe a d tackle two hundred thirty pounds.
Speaker 5: He was good man, undecided, but he was good gig.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about cat quick, cat quick.
Speaker 2: Nate Harper said, hey, uh and O Joe Ashley and I finally got married this week in in Vegas last Sunday, after ten years together. Do you have any advice for newly wears? Love you guys, Fly Eagles fly Nate, congratulations bro. Ten years y'all married. All you did was put it on paper, y'all. You gather that law with somebody, and I'm sure you guys were living together, y'all show y'all, yay, y'all.
Speaker 3: Shared everything, car, house, no all that. Bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all been married, y'all. Just y'all just put it on paper. That's all that is, Yes, sir, y'all just made it. But you've been married. Everybody saw y'all. If you didn't tell them you were married, they thought you were married. So man, Nate, look here, congratulations. Whatever you did to make it to ten years, continue that and add a little more to it.
Speaker 3: Dang, do that, Nate? Do that? That boy?
Speaker 2: J eighty four said, ehthn No, Joe, can I can you wish me and my wife Crystal happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We both got the same birthday? You playing that? I just hear forty, but I ain't gonna reveal her age.
Speaker 2: Okay. I much love both of you guys, the folks in the chat. Hey, Crystal, that boy, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Man, happy birthday. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm trying to think about happy bird.
Speaker 3: You have you ever have you ever met a woman that had the same birthday to yours?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, And if I did, it would it would have to be a Capricorn.
Speaker 5: So I've never had anyone. No, I haven't. I haven't been blessed with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you what's funny. Who have dealing with a woman that has the same name as.
Speaker 5: You, the same name you dated a woman named Shannon.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was talking to myself. I'm like, wow, wow aboutself?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, oh yeah, Shannon like Shannon Doherty Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You're right right, Okay, oh yeah, I got I'm like, damn, why why y'all I'm thinking about I'm thinking to myself. Does it sound weird to her? Like it sounds weird to me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably probably a gonna stop y'all stay together? Huh y'all stay together?
Speaker 3: Man? That was so long? Hold on, that was so long ago.
Speaker 1: You're talking about where y'are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Early nineties? God?
Speaker 1: Damn about the only one?
Speaker 3: Am I the only one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: That's but it's got to be.
Speaker 5: I mean, we all depend on your name.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, if you got it, if it's a Jordan, because the Jordan is unit states, they could be man old woman, Ashley, it could be man or woman.
Speaker 5: But Chad, you know it's hell now.
Speaker 3: Chad? Yeah? Uh, Shannon, I mean, what's what's another? You know? Yeah? I was like, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just see, it's just it's like, as a matter of fact, like three Shannons.
Speaker 5: Damn, you're gonna dated three Shannons.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, you ain't want me to date nobody you wanted me to. I should have. I should should have been a free I can't. I should have been a Catholic free just.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just I'm just saying, but if you had the opportunity to day three Shannons, I mean, the chance of dating three Shannons in your lifetime that had the exact same name as you, I've never heard of nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean it's it's a very common name for for uh a woman. Yeah, but the day three of them? Okay, what you want me to do?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, my bad, my bad, you know, my bad player, all the all the all the hello, only two of them.
Speaker 3: I got a chance to shake the sheets though.
Speaker 1: Oh you shoot, Oh you shook the sheets. We're having with the third one?
Speaker 3: You know you win, so you lose something yo? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I heard.
Speaker 3: I heard. I slow walked them. You slow walked? Yeah? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: On ya, you got to give me contacts. You got to get a chet contact because the chat. I don't understand what slow walk mean.
Speaker 2: You know, I was trying to be gentlemen like, you know, take an hour. You know, I wasn't trying to, you know, jump straight into the you know, trying to jump straight in. You know, I'm trying to. You know, I'm trying to be a gentleman. Would you know back then, you know apple Bee's or Chilli something like, you know, apple Bee's was the place. You know that two for twenty that fan hit. Yeah, that chicken tenders and the riblets. I don't know if the apple Beets still have the riblets or chicken tenders, but that's but that's what that was the thing. And so but you know, I'm trying to slow walk. Okay, let's go to the movies. I ain't ain't you know, look, hey, I ain't doing the Gary Playton. I ain't picking up ninety four feet. You know I'm saying, O yo. You know I ain't going corner the corner ninety four feet putting the pressure on him. Okay, you know, in the process I slow walk, the other dude came in and you know he picked up ninety four feet.
Speaker 3: You gone, damn he took he took.
Speaker 5: Your little piece. Yeah, damn you let him get away with Damn you got damn.
Speaker 1: But you got to be better. You got to be little quicker than that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah you should applied that person just but you know, you see that dang how I am, Oh Joe, I slow walk you like like like a quarter.
Speaker 3: I do that. That's the gentleman in meat.
Speaker 5: Right right right, Let's let it marinate a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, I mean I understand to each his own. Yeah, I'm I'm, I'm I'm kind of I'm kind of toxic. You know, I'm just gonna be honest. What you laugh at at? You know, we hit McDonald, we hit Golden.
Speaker 3: Corral, and you try to hit the sheets. Yeah right away.
Speaker 1: I ain't got time. I ain't never I ain't never been that kind of guy. No, no, hell now, yeah, I need to know. I need to know whether I'm wasting my time or not. I need to know what what am I invested myself into. No, I got time to be playing with you. You talk about do you do all that court and all that bullshit and then and and it's horrible and it's bad.
Speaker 5: Now I can't get my time my money back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a point that on you. But I just mean I ain't never been. No, you know, I don't want, you know, meet somebody and you don't we go do it week right, I can't.
Speaker 1: And then I listen if for me, I'm not judging you, hear me, I'm not judging. So if you decide to do what grown folk do, I don't have no problem with that. And if you're on point like you should be, I mean.
Speaker 3: For me, you'll be back.
Speaker 1: Hunh My standing running time with somebody I just met, it's always five years. It's always five It's always five years better. So anything after that five year period is.
Speaker 5: A good thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that courting and wasting time and going on dates and holding hands and all that, manu, all that.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm trying to act. I'm trying to be like National Geographic. I'm trying to see action.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You want to say it again that you're on the hunt. Uh Man, you are paid, Joe, say no, Joe, keep up the great work. Hope to see y'all in New Orleans. Can you shout out my wife, Shantale. We love listening to you. Manuel, Shantail shant Tale. Manuel, want to give you a shout out, Hope, hopefully we see you are in New Orleans also, I'm sure we'll have a meet and greet.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Thank you guys for your support. We greatly appreciate that. We love when couples watch the show together. It's not a it's not a prerequisite, but we we love it that you guys are laughing, like, is that really true? Oh yeah, so forth and song so Shanon Tale, thank you for allowing Manuel to watch the show. Thank you guys for sitting down and watching it together being supporters of Nightcap from the beginning and hopefully to the very end. So thank you guys for your and your continued support.
Speaker 5: Damn couples watching this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah we like that. We like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we like that.
Speaker 3: You know that concludes this edition of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I am your favorite Ounk Shatton Sharp, Liberty Cities, Own Bingo, Ring of Fame, nom arn A Reed, the Pro Bowl of the all Pro Broncos, all time Broncos Bengals, all time leading receiver. Let's chat out your single john Son. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Tell your family, friends and loved one to also hit that like button. Make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, every subscriber matters. Thank you for all your continued support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock. We have it in an abundance, and the holidays we want you to have a very very fastive holiday season. And if you can't find it in a city or state near you, just order it and we'll get it right to you. And please drink responsibly. Go check out my media company page on all of its platform that's Shapshape Media and my clothing company eighty four. We had our new release that dropped last month and our Black Friday sale just launch. It's fifty off. All items. Shirts are off. Shirts are twenty dollars off. Hoodies are forty dollars off. All teasing hoodies are back in stock. Nightcap Club, Shame Shape, and A eighty four, including the T shirt that I'm wearing. Everything is in stock and this kind of way way too much, but Ash saying, you know what, Shanon, you don't even have to pay me for the month of January, which I greatly appreciate.
Speaker 3: We also have venus and koozies. Did I say that, right, Cozy? Please?
Speaker 2: Qualities are liberty, so please make sure you grab yours wold supplies last. The Eagles beat the Rams behind a historic night from Saint Kwan Barkley, who ran himself right smack Dawn.
Speaker 3: He's up in the MVP discussion.
Speaker 2: Twenty six carries two fifty five two touchdowns, the most rush yards in Eagles franchise history, is the ninth most rushing yards in NFL history. Sat Kwan Barkley now is on pace for two one hundred and fifty one yards. Let's hope he can keep it going. The Cowboys beat the Commanders thirty four to twenty six, snap a five game losing streak. Their defense came to later day did a great job.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud stepped out of the back of the enzon for safety as the Titans hold on to beat the Texans in Houston thirty to twenty seven. The Lions go on the road to Endy and defeat the Coats twenty four to six, whether with the customary points they normally get, but they found a way to win the ball game twenty four to six, and the duo Sonics and Knuckles. Gibbs and Montgomery had three rushing touchdown became the first duo in NFL history with back to back double digit rush and touchdowns any season. The Vikings beat the Bears at OT thirty to twenty seven. The Bears have now lost not five straight ball games. The Packers slapped down the forty nine Ers thirty eight to ten. That's it, oh, jell oh. The Fans beat the Patriots thirty four to fifteen. The Bucks beat the Giants thirty to seven. The Broncos win also twenty nine nineteen. Chiefs escaped Carolina thirty to twenty seven.
Speaker 5: And we got we got tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Huh, we got tomorrow Ravens, Chargers.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 3: But yep.
Speaker 2: So thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm unk Keith Ojo. We'll see you tomorrow after Chargers Ravens.
Speaker 3: Where you