Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and can't rad judge.
Speaker 2: We are in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: We're at the big Game, New Orleans.
Speaker 1: We already got a king cake, but Tam messed it up because she pulled the little.
Speaker 2: Guy out and I'm like, no, no, he was dying in there.
Speaker 3: He wasn't dying in there.
Speaker 1: The whole point is, whoever cuts the cake piece open and the little guys there, it looks like, No, it's delicious.
Speaker 3: And you ruined it.
Speaker 2: You ruined it my life story.
Speaker 1: We are here recapping season three, episode seven of Traders.
Speaker 2: And I'd have to say this is probably my favorite episode so far.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 2: I love the mission in the householding mission.
Speaker 3: I liked the I liked the outfits at the end.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I would be super into the handholding mission because I don't really liked the old hands.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about that, I'm just talking visually. It was very pretty visual.
Speaker 3: And everybody dresses to impress on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of those outfits. They have like a wardrobe room.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking some of those big giant red dresses were in that room.
Speaker 3: And some of those bows. What about the bows that.
Speaker 2: No say it wearing.
Speaker 3: Head now, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Well, it starts out there's a lot of tension in the turret. Rob won't tell Danielle who got a shield from his group today?
Speaker 2: And then Danielle he's so shady.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean he's playing the game, but no, what's more annoying than his shade. Danielle crying again.
Speaker 2: She really thinks it real. People are really getting murdered.
Speaker 1: But she starts to cry when Rob suggests they murdered Derek.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you already didn't put Derek on the board.
Speaker 2: Another turret meeting and another one that Rob is controlling well for long.
Speaker 1: No, then every name they throw out for murder, Danielle says no to, and it looks like they're kind of giving us the illusion that they're not going to agree upon anybody. But then we get to breakfast the next morning and we see that Derek was murdered.
Speaker 3: This breakfast was incredibly awkward.
Speaker 4: With Brittany, Brittany, Brittany, and Ivar, Yes, Ivar that never talks him and Sam Well Cam.
Speaker 1: Was talked his head off compared to everybody else this episode. But that breakfast where they're like, can you pass the jam? And I think he only makes tea all day? Kind of made me laugh because at this point I also was like, Brittany, until this episode, we haven't heard you talk either.
Speaker 2: Do you think that killing Derek was a smart game move?
Speaker 1: I don't think it was a smart game move for Rob. Do I think it's a smart game move in general? Yes, it was last ditch effort to try to save himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well but Danielle sobbing, like you said, was way too much.
Speaker 1: So now she's cried in the turret, and then they're at breakfast, and now she's crying again because.
Speaker 2: She feels guilty because they're bestie. She murdered him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, bullshit.
Speaker 2: She's art of her acting and it's kind of getting there.
Speaker 1: It's like her gameplay, and that's annoying. Like, if you actually are really a crier, that's.
Speaker 3: Fine, be a crier.
Speaker 2: But maybe she has a crier. You don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that what I'm seeing doesn't seem like real tears.
Speaker 2: Crocodile tears, Crockettle's wife tears. You know the ones where you're on camera and you're putting the napkin in the corner of your eye because you don't like the tears.
Speaker 3: Can mess get your four.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars makeup job that you had to pay for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well, then we get a flashback from the turret from the night before, where Danielle is begging them not to murder Derek. She finally agrees to it if that means they can all start over.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that really worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure bye Rob Bye Rob. Then Derek isn't surprised that he was murdered. I liked how Derek handled this a lot better than I liked how Wes handled it, because Wes had such a big ego to a big few.
Speaker 2: Right at the end, yeah, I got banished.
Speaker 3: Like I was the best there ever was.
Speaker 2: But like Derek kind of was like, yeah, I go, got you banished.
Speaker 1: Derek was just kind of like, yeah, I get I'm good at playing the game onay, did I.
Speaker 2: Tell you when I was in Traders, I thought it was vanished.
Speaker 3: Not shocked.
Speaker 1: He says he has respect for Boston Rob and would have done the same thing if roles were reversed. Yeah, because you're a good game player. Then Rob tells everyone at the breakfast that the traders are framing him.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Rob, Yeah that didn't work. Everybody was looking at you like, okay, Rob, And then who was it?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 2: Everybody that thinks you're a trader gets murdered.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like even the fact that even Tom Sandoval is on to Rob is a sign.
Speaker 2: Right, And then there's Tom. Yes, I just don't why doesn't know? She don't need to start listening to me because I know it's Rob.
Speaker 1: After breakfast, people are becoming suspicious of Danielle and the never ending tears. And then Dylan tells Rob that Derek predicted he'd get murdered, and if that happened, the traders are Rob and Brittany.
Speaker 2: Why do they think it's Brittany?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess because they've moved on from it being the other gals, so now there's only Brittany left to cover. And I think that nobody thinks that whatcher who's it? Would be a trader because she's such so flighty and all over the place, and the faces are so over the top.
Speaker 2: Tom was so thrilled with himself, Oh my gosh, look get tomm. He finally got something right for once.
Speaker 1: But then what about when Dylan tells Rob that he won't tell about Rob's that Rob's potentially a trader. The only person Rob can trust in this castle is Dylan.
Speaker 2: Right now, I would only trust Dylan too.
Speaker 3: Listen, I trust Dylan. Dylan is playing this game like an all star.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's really good at it.
Speaker 1: He's feeding Rob's ego, and he might not be back in the family, but he is a good game player, and he's kind of using the bromance to get himself out of the line of fire.
Speaker 3: He is. You're right, I know. I know. Then they have the challenge.
Speaker 1: Everyone is dressed very elegantly and red and black, and Alan is their bride. I would have cut your arm off if you would have pulled your hand out as quick.
Speaker 2: As Chelle, I know. Do you see Dolores? She was She was ready to go Jersey on her ass.
Speaker 3: And then Chrishelle even tried to make a joke about it.
Speaker 2: Yep. But I think she might have been ultimately thankful at the end when she saw what they were going through. But also I think Dolores could have handled it.
Speaker 3: Did yours would have handled I would have handled it. Are you kidding? You know that those bugs they're not going to kill you on traders.
Speaker 2: That's what I always thought were going into it. They're not going to kill you. But I would never go in fear factor.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't want to eat bugs.
Speaker 1: But also now I was also curious during this whole thing, is Sam wearing a wig?
Speaker 3: Why did his hair look like that when the bugs came down?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you notice when the bugs are he was laughing. His mouth was open. I'm like, shut your mouth.
Speaker 3: I know to talk and laugh.
Speaker 2: Now it's not it, but Ivarn Sam Bean partners was just oh my perfect. They both just look at each other and don't talk.
Speaker 1: Well. The pears will go head to head to compete for shields and add twenty seven thousand to the prize pot. To win, the couple's must hold hands for a minute a mum of eight minutes without breaking the twist is that then giant millipedes those placed on our hands, and whichever pair last longer will win the shield. If they last the full eight minutes, they'll also win an additional forty five hundred.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. When the snake came.
Speaker 3: Out, I would have been fine with it. You would have been.
Speaker 2: Fine with it.
Speaker 3: Uh huh oof. I'm fine with snakes.
Speaker 2: No trouser snakes.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't trouser snakes me right now, jam, no.
Speaker 2: Way, I'm only half a diet cocaine.
Speaker 3: I'm not ready for trousers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, could you imagine that big thing around your neck?
Speaker 3: Yes, I grew up. I had a snake growing up.
Speaker 2: Of course you did. You probably had a trantola too.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't have a tarantola. I had a snake. And we had chinchillas.
Speaker 2: Oh those are cute, those are really soft, right? I had a rat growing up. We had rats too, No, I mean on your house, I mean like in a cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, out My stepmoma had rats too, and one had red eyes.
Speaker 3: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Then we see Kroschelle pull out immediately, I mean she didn't even make it fifteen.
Speaker 2: And Dolores's look on her face was like, but also shit, please, like.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 1: Put my hand for a second. Okay, So if I was gonna wimp out, I would have like slowly started to tell you, no, shed she just pulled out, injured myself on your ginormous cubic zirconia.
Speaker 2: Such an asshole. I know. I mean she could have just for two minutes.
Speaker 3: Also, like Chrishelle, you can't be that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Now she's up for murder.
Speaker 1: And then well Sam says, mellipedes are cute. Then Alan puts the scorpion on their hands. Dylan isn't struggling in the slightest of course. It's not struggling now that we've learned from our efron uh aficionado Tara, one of our producers. Yeah, Dylan is like a camper guy.
Speaker 3: So like he likes to Oh he lives in Evan.
Speaker 2: Oh, can we get him on the pod?
Speaker 3: Can we go camping with him? I DMed him and he did not respond to me.
Speaker 2: So you know what, Dylan, Well maybe he hasn't seen it.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he has want to come on the pod?
Speaker 2: Is that really why you're dming him?
Speaker 3: I also DM Benson Boone.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who that is. Please then today I want you, I need you.
Speaker 3: Oh God, you don't know who he?
Speaker 2: Oh the singer, he's twenty two? Benson?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you guys didn't think it was hot Benson Boone at the Grammys when Hi Gloom and watch the comedian ripped his outfit.
Speaker 3: Off, I'll show it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh when he was in that blue thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't like the blue thing outfit.
Speaker 2: It's like a blue jumper, that's what you're after.
Speaker 3: No, I'm into his voice and he did a flip off the piano.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would love to see you with a singer. Would you get with a singer since it's you know in your history, I mean maybe Bruce Springsteen is available.
Speaker 1: Listen if Dylan Efron wanted to reach out and he wanted to talk about the ideas of potentially having more kids. Anyways, focus it was happy birthday. Don't how old did he turn?
Speaker 3: Oh? Too old?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Dyl, you've aged out. Oh now I'm getting arrested for just talking about this.
Speaker 2: Welcome to New Orleans, I have to say coming into the airport in New Orleans. It's New Orleans, New Orleans. Yes, New Orleans. No Lo. Come to No Lo. They have like a band at the baggage claim is that just for the Super Bowl one?
Speaker 3: There's a difference between a band and a DJ. There was a DJ booth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought he was singing all the feathers. I couldn't tell hold on, I need.
Speaker 1: You to rethink the moment that we walked through the baggage claim, you know, when we waited for an hour for our producers to pick up.
Speaker 2: It's always good to come in the day. Everybody's coming in to watch the game, and it's always good.
Speaker 1: For prime behavior to wake up at four am and then need to work and then to band.
Speaker 2: The airport two hours early, no three hours early. The round table begins.
Speaker 1: Dylan, Happy birthday, Dylan Jeez the first to speak and tell everyone in the theory that Derek had. I'm gonna say something else about this round table before we get really into it.
Speaker 3: I don't like throw away vote.
Speaker 2: You mean we're not really into it.
Speaker 1: I mean we are really into it, but I mean before we really get into the conversation.
Speaker 3: I think it's a puss move to not vote.
Speaker 1: For somebody who actually really want out, like Krishelle and was it my boy, Dylan just voted for people they didn't think anybody Dylan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Dylan is he loves rob and they were buddies, so he wasn't going to vote for him.
Speaker 3: Well, then he could have voted for Brittany.
Speaker 1: But just doing a throwaway vote for it, like Chrishelle being like, I'm just gonna vote for Tom because I don't want to have any skin in this.
Speaker 2: She's all because he bugs a shit out of me. Also, like, are you some shot Tom's last this long?
Speaker 1: No, because now he's coming up. Tom could win this thing at this point, Yeah, right, I mean Tom.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom's head just got really big at the round table.
Speaker 1: Well, well, because Tom robbed everything. He figured something out. So congrats to Tom.
Speaker 2: But and then you got Dolores continuing to vote for Tom just because she doesn't like him.
Speaker 1: Well, Sam finally speaks. He thinks the evidence points to Rob. Thank you, captain obvious.
Speaker 2: How about Sierra? She was like, Nope, this Boston Rob theory is stupid. He's not a trader. Now how stupid does she feel?
Speaker 3: Now? I love her?
Speaker 1: By the way, West really screwed up by not holding onto that.
Speaker 2: I forget that they were dating.
Speaker 1: I know, because and we're about to start recapping Summer House, like that's coming soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait. She's high fun like it better than Southern Charm.
Speaker 1: Well because the girls are more involved, and I feel like we're going to be in for a real ride this year on Summerhouse because of the page and Craig burakup because did you see Craig. So also, sorry, guys, I know this isn't a recap episode, but I'm invested.
Speaker 3: Craig on Watch What Happens Live.
Speaker 2: I saw clips. I didn't actually watch it, but the tables are turning now. People are starting to feel bad for him, right, Well, yeah, I mean I think people were always feeling bad for him, but I think kind of the underdog in this breakup. Well, he made it very clear this was not a mutual breakup, and he bought a ring. We don't know if he bought it. He said he bought a ring.
Speaker 1: He's lied a lot of times, but I think it's very I mean, he was like, I never said the page cheated, but it's very clear to me something along these lines that she wanted.
Speaker 3: To be with people other than me.
Speaker 2: I think having a long distance relationship is kind of tough.
Speaker 3: Well, he said this.
Speaker 1: He actually disagrees with you, He says, to all you people out there wanting long distance relationships.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it wanked out well for him.
Speaker 3: No, but I don't think it has anything to do with long distance.
Speaker 1: I think It has to do with the fact that she's thirty one and he's thirty six, but is really seventy.
Speaker 3: Six crocheting pillows. And yeah, he's behigh.
Speaker 2: He's very in touch with his feminine side.
Speaker 3: I was like, pretty much she became uneffable.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. I bet you he changes his ways next season.
Speaker 3: He can.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get he's gonna be a party boy. He can change his ways with you. Jesus, this girl needs to get laid. Oh my god. But now we are down to two traders now, and I have a feeling recruitment is coming very soon. Hold on, we're not.
Speaker 1: Even done with talking about something. What about when how big Tom's ego is after the banishment.
Speaker 2: His head was the size of the round table when that happened. And then he's like, yes, everybody should don't know what people they're finally listening to me. They're finally listening to me. No, dude, they're not finally listening to you. Everybody kind of knew that Rob was a trader.
Speaker 1: I think the only thing serious here about Tom is like his delusion, Like remember when he went.
Speaker 3: After Dolores just last week? Yeah, Like I didn't forget that.
Speaker 2: I didn't forget it either, and neither did she because she voted for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's not gonna You know what, the one good thing about a housewife is you're gonna hold a grudge. I'm not gonna get over shit. No, you're gonna hold it. It doesn't matter if it behooves you in the game or not.
Speaker 2: Do you think Dolores, if she makes it, she's gonna try to get rid of Krishelle.
Speaker 3: I would you know what I would get rid of Kroschelle.
Speaker 1: Chrischelle, you are stunningly beautiful, but so far you're adding nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Game, Dolores's outfit was so cute, not the red one. That one was adorable. She looks so good.
Speaker 3: I like the red one too, except when she had to put the goggles on it and.
Speaker 2: Then went over it.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, but no, who else is really growing on me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: I want to be her friend?
Speaker 2: Gabby?
Speaker 3: Gabby?
Speaker 2: I love Gabby. Her voice is so soothing, soothing? Yes, I love it.
Speaker 3: It's not soothing, it's what are the what is it called?
Speaker 2: It's nothing like yours?
Speaker 3: It's vocal fry. So I guess when you're like this I love it.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, tamra I before we get into the round table, Connor say.
Speaker 3: Do you sound just like her? Yea, Because it's a trained thing. The Kardashians do vocal fry instead.
Speaker 2: If there's a name for that, Yes, vocal fry.
Speaker 3: Try to do it.
Speaker 2: What do I have to do?
Speaker 3: It's similar to that.
Speaker 2: So now we're down to two traders.
Speaker 3: So we're down to two trade things.
Speaker 2: There's a recruitment coming soon, and who should be recruited.
Speaker 5: I personally think if somebody was going to be recruited, a good person to be recruited would be my boyfriend Dylan, because then at least he wouldn't be on the show a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might be. He's good too.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that they cut it off right before telling us.
Speaker 2: I knew they were going to do that, But how exciting was that? What about the first time ever that somebody is going to be murdered face to face with the traders.
Speaker 1: With the traders, each faithful walks down the aisle alone and says a few closing words at the altar. The traders walk down the aisle towards their next to murder victim, but we are left on a cliffhanger, and this is where all the traders are pretty much like I had a great time, Dolores.
Speaker 5: I had a great time. I really loved being here.
Speaker 2: And Tom's like, oh well, finally somebody listened to me. And I had the best time. So if I'm gone, I'm gone. Not Dolores. She's like, bitch, bring it you, murder me. I will come for you.
Speaker 3: I think Doloras would be a good trader. I do too, because I think everybody trusts her. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Abby could be a good trader too.
Speaker 2: I don't think Gabby would be a good trader. Why I just don't. I don't know. Maybe it's the voice. Now now it's gonna bug me.
Speaker 5: Thank you, I muse you said her voice was soothing. I thought, why have I turned into sounding like Cartman?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I love seeing Rob get caught. I like I clapped when I watched it.
Speaker 3: I have a question back when Rob was on whatever show he was originally.
Speaker 2: I don't I've never seen him on anything.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did Rob used to be hot?
Speaker 2: I think he's attractive.
Speaker 3: I mean he's attractive, he.
Speaker 1: Is, I think, but like hot, like did he have like has he always had dad bod or was there a while where he was like hot?
Speaker 2: He probably had a good body.
Speaker 3: Did he win survivor? That doesn't even look like him, so he's a survivor guy, not a challenge guy. I'm not really into necklaces like that.
Speaker 2: Well that's probably from two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Either way, I don't need a thick necklace on a man, do you.
Speaker 2: I don't need any necklace on a man.
Speaker 3: I'm okay it with like a little beaded something around, no.
Speaker 2: Hard pass for me. I don't even like bracelets.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with a polite amount of jewelry, but like a big thick necklace or like a cross or like David Yeerman.
Speaker 3: You like that? No, I'm like, really know what I like?
Speaker 2: Oh right, days a rolex? You like a roly blade.
Speaker 1: I like a roly blade on a dude if they have like masculine hands not all fimmed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, I'm.
Speaker 2: Super excited for next week because I want to see who gets murdered face to face.
Speaker 3: Who do you think it's going to be? Let's make a bet. I mean, I'm not going to pay you out on the butt. You never do.
Speaker 2: So wait, who is it? So it's Laura's Kroschelle, Tom, Dylan, and Gabby are all up for murder?
Speaker 3: Hold on isn't no because Sierra had a save.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be Chrishelle because she didn't try. Or it could be Tom because nobody likes him. Maybe Gabby because of her voice.
Speaker 5: I don't think Gabby's gonna die.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't pick you just named everybody that's on the track.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 3: I know who. I wish she would be murdered Danielle.
Speaker 1: I realized she's not up for the taking this episode, but that would be a real plot twist.
Speaker 2: These were the three of the worst traders ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they were pretty good. I do miss Bob the drag Queen though she was miss Bob Harper, I.
Speaker 2: Miss him too, But yeah, I would I I'm going to say I hate to say it, but it might be Dylan.
Speaker 1: Dylan would If they were playing a good game, it would be Dylan because Dylan.
Speaker 2: But if they're not playing a good game, it could.
Speaker 1: Be Chrischelle or Tom Yeah, yeah, but if they're playing an actual good game.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. Dolores came in a little hard.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody likes Dolores and she has the Phaedra effect where when we played the game, Phaedria was always the sweet oh sweetie, honey, what can I do for you? What can I get for you? All those things, so people.
Speaker 1: She liked playing that she actually really is, like Dolores is that person. She still checks in on me. Yeah, like once a week ever since we did the live show. She's like, hey, checking in, how's it going.
Speaker 2: I don't get that check in, No, I get the DM check in.
Speaker 3: Well, she's sweet. I love her.
Speaker 1: I don't DM people backs unless their name's Dylan or Benson Boone.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks guys for tuning in to another episode.
Speaker 1: We'll have more episodes from New Orleans, New Orleans aka The Big Game, the Big Game, the Big GHOS Sports.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, it's gonna be a fun couple of days.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna go for it. Thanks guys for tuning in.