Speaker 1: Hello here, come on, come on, Andrew and fam No.
Speaker 2: You need to bring the chair.
Speaker 3: Jack No, you don't want to stand Come on now, there's so many commercial copy pieces.
Speaker 1: Your whole family knows nothing about radio, like all of you.
Speaker 4: Why would she know anything about podcasting or radio?
Speaker 1: Can you turn your phone upside down? Please? No, absolutely, we have a rule you too, turn your phone upside down, Jockie.
Speaker 4: Well, this is my sister Jackie.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode eighty one. Stop making so much noise with that thing.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, I'm explaining to my sister how to make this work.
Speaker 2: Big Killer.
Speaker 5: Podcast.
Speaker 4: Trew What's gonna be?
Speaker 5: Will tell you what's Sai Radel, the like sa Big your kill, It's their life, Rick doo Win, everything from Jackson Vanilla to Chrispy.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it can begin.
Speaker 4: Great. I explained to my sister how the microphone works.
Speaker 6: I was told I need to project my voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, just like Andrew taught you. It's like, oh, but that that is wrong, okay.
Speaker 6: Wow, incorrect, inappropriate.
Speaker 2: That is foul.
Speaker 1: This is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it. So you might not have to if it sucks and we think inside the box. Here, I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew and Jackie is along for the ride today for episode eighty one. It's Friday. I hope you had a great week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually a Friday when we're recording this, so this is appropriate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well then did you have a great week? Andrew?
Speaker 4: I have had a good week.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: Jackie, how was your week?
Speaker 6: My dog turned one, so it was a fantastic.
Speaker 1: Saw that Luna. Oh, by the way, do you know that Luna pede in in my bedroom?
Speaker 6: I heard about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was just leaving.
Speaker 6: You at Presence.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, you know, we're actually about to rip the carpet up pretty soon, so there's gonna be a giant stain on the hardwood floor. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's great, Not really all right?
Speaker 1: So do you want to eat Cereal? Do you want to play TV? Themes? I mean, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: I see Cereal?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's start with cereal. Jackie, you're the guest. So would you like classic or new to start? You want to start with New New? Okay, we're gonna start with new. This is a brand new variety of honey bunches of oats. It's a post cereal. What's the matter, It's just there's no I promise you one thing, there's no fruit in it.
Speaker 3: Well I'm happy about that, but it's like almost eating a special K after a while.
Speaker 2: There's only so many varieties of special K.
Speaker 1: Oh, contrere move frere? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Are you French?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It used to be in those Oh you don't remember. There were commercials in the eighties for these little mancheery candies and then the commercial the kid would go, oh, contree frere or something like that. You don't remember that?
Speaker 2: Really cool?
Speaker 1: It was a commercial for these little candy rectangles cubes?
Speaker 2: Was I born in the eighties?
Speaker 1: All right? So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sacke and the thing that's not like special K or anything like that. You think of special K honey bunches of oats. It's kind of like a healthier type cereal, but not really. But this one, this totally goes off the board. And I'll show you why in a second.
Speaker 2: Off the.
Speaker 4: And what's your favorite cereal?
Speaker 7: I really liked the coconuts also honey nut checks.
Speaker 6: Also regular checks.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as regular checks.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, rice check.
Speaker 1: There you go, my dear. All right, so, oh he calls.
Speaker 2: You a deer.
Speaker 3: Whenever he does that, that's his like passive aggressive way of being like, oh, it's a rice checks deer.
Speaker 1: So it's post honey bunches of oats. This just came out. You're ready for this, Andrew and Jackie. Yes, frostst So basically what you have here is frosted flakes with clusters. Okay, it could be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna say no. You know what it's gonna taste?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What's it gonna taste like?
Speaker 2: It was in my head?
Speaker 4: Like a sugary snack thing.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Oh you like muddy buddies?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's it, but without the mud just buddies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I do need to shake it, so stand by.
Speaker 2: Andrew, lad.
Speaker 1: What but isn't that the one you wanted?
Speaker 2: I keep telling you the Haarlem shake? Oh at Bower really good?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Oh thanks, Brodie, I appreciate that that.
Speaker 2: It's a good jingle.
Speaker 1: All right, So we shook it up. It's brand new, frosted and fun tastic lots of penguins on the back.
Speaker 2: I could figure it out.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You want to do the puzzle?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Can we eat first?
Speaker 2: Pull us into the puzzle?
Speaker 6: One hundred and sixty calories a cup.
Speaker 4: Scotty doesn't look at calories.
Speaker 1: No, but I will look at the ingredients corn, sugar, whole grain rolled. Oh it's whole grain. Weaed blah blah blah, All right, fine, okay, h.
Speaker 7: This whole time, I thought when you guys were like shaking it and like opening it, I really thought this was all just like bake.
Speaker 6: No, there's nothing like really taking your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shake open the box properly, open the bag properly.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I keep you to speaking to the phone.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I'll boost your volume in post production. Oh wait, sorry, you're.
Speaker 2: Hot mess express. You're doing too much, too too much.
Speaker 6: That's sweaty.
Speaker 1: All right, down to the cereal fridge.
Speaker 4: Doesn't he go like five thousand MILLI milk.
Speaker 2: It's like he took like Guida's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's still personally attack.
Speaker 1: Left over from you are Aguita. I'm a Guida left over from the last episode. It's the key, and thank you so much. Producer Sam. Thank you, thank you, producer Sam for getting us the Guida's milk. Do you know that she brought us a gallon of milk last week and it exploded in her backpack?
Speaker 2: And by last week?
Speaker 4: He means it was this week, but we're actually pretending it's next week.
Speaker 1: You're confusing me, dude. Here we go. Wait, thank you, honey bunches of oats frosted. You're ready? One, two, three?
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 1: Very sweet? It's fine, It's fine. I don't think i've ever heard that description.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 7: Okay, in the honest with you, wouldn't buy it. Tastes like every thing else out there. This is just frosted flakes.
Speaker 6: Crunch here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you as well.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's a good cereal.
Speaker 4: I actually like it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: I think the.
Speaker 2: Nuts help with the flavor.
Speaker 6: That's always help with flavor.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna lie I hate it. I actually really like it.
Speaker 2: The honey bunch of part makes it nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, the honey bunches of oats and the frosted flakes are delicious, So I am going to give it four balls. I like it four balls.
Speaker 6: I'm going to give it three balls because I'm not impressed.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jackie knows the rating scale because Jackie listens to the show.
Speaker 1: I know Jackie's a big listener.
Speaker 3: So every day we post a podcast episode a week.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. So you were born in the late eighties eighty seven, Andrew was born in the early nineties.
Speaker 6: Sety one.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So I feel like both of you should really know this TV theme song.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on, Ohana?
Speaker 1: What this day? Oh here? You ready listen? Read the newspaper page. It's a newspaper of the brand.
Speaker 2: Is he even?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: We already did our family Family Matters?
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't happy me. I said it first.
Speaker 1: You watched her lips. I saw you. I did. Hold on, here comes the hook.
Speaker 5: Catch.
Speaker 1: They took way too long to get to that part.
Speaker 6: It's the build up.
Speaker 3: Why are you playing family Matters with Family Matters one? With the old guy that there was erkle and there was erkle? Oh cereal from Ralston back in the late eighties early nineties. You don't remember Kolos.
Speaker 2: Why would I remember?
Speaker 6: No one remembers.
Speaker 4: Yes they do, he does because he probably bought them.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, full house. Wow, yeah, very good. Yeah, well then we don't have to let it go?
Speaker 2: Do I know? I could think it. I could think it. What am I happen to this?
Speaker 1: Since he predictability, we need a milkman. And they're talking about newspapers again. All these series from the late eighties early nineties really loved their newspapers.
Speaker 3: Are you going to break out a newspaper serial?
Speaker 1: I actually think there was a serial called Newsies or something like that. I think there was there used to be actually a serial called Sunday Funnies, no joke. I think there was also Ralston And there were comics on the entire box Dennis the Menace Family Circuit all that.
Speaker 4: No, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You like the comics. I show you the comics between the lines and that other one. Yeah, every every day. And you giggle at the one panels. Yeah, once it gets to multiple panels, it's too much for you to read four panels? What were we doing? Oh? Cereal? Okay, so I'm going to go down and grab the classic. Okay, this one's been around for quite some time.
Speaker 4: But here's a question. Why did you play those two theme songs?
Speaker 1: Because I just figured to your sister's a little bit older than you, sophisticated. I mean, you know, you you only knew full House because there's Fuller House and because it's on Nick at Night and all that stuff. You wouldn't have known it otherwise.
Speaker 4: Because of Nick at Night they used to play it.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I'm.
Speaker 7: Actually Andrew does remember Full House because when original run, Original run run. Okay, there was an episode where Michelle her foot gets big and it's a dream sequence and her foot enlarges and it like takes up the whole house and it's scared Baby.
Speaker 6: Andrew so much. He ran out of the room screaming.
Speaker 1: I could picture Baby Andrew and his diaper with poop running down his leg. Oh god, Oh, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: I actually remember that. And I really was so scared of Michelle's point yep.
Speaker 1: And I was a big fan of Ashley Olsen. I was on the countdown clock from when she turned eighteen. Remember that.
Speaker 6: That's creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a long time ago. I was younger, way younger.
Speaker 2: I was thirty at the time. Wait do you think she's the same.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, my daughter's name is Ashley. What that's even Okay, I'm gonna go down to the cereals sick. This is from Poe, but this could also be any brand USA, because almost every brand of cereal makes this. What are your what's your face for?
Speaker 2: It's my face. I can't really you.
Speaker 1: Did the eyebrow wins, like, okay, I was just gonna have an eyebrow wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know I had an eyebrow wind.
Speaker 1: So again, CW. Post invented this way back in the day in the sanitarium, trying to get people well, fighting with mister Kellogg all that kind of good stuff. You like the version of this with dried grapes, So this is ew grape. Oh wait, it's a raisin all right. So anyway, it's just plain old brand flakes from Post.
Speaker 6: I picked the best day to come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but strawberries are their mascots. I've noticed that lots of cereals have strawberries as the mascot.
Speaker 2: A lot of cereals keep chusing them.
Speaker 1: This doesn't really need a Scotty shake, but I'm going.
Speaker 7: To I wouldn't actually consider that strawberry a mascot. That's just a strawberry.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Obviously you're not such a good listener.
Speaker 3: He thought on the box of cheerios because it has strawberries in the cereal. He's like, oh, those are the mascots, ask God of Cheerios, is strawberry?
Speaker 2: You always thought that was to listen?
Speaker 1: That's okay. I know you've got to binge this weekend, all right.
Speaker 2: I know I am all weekend, all the cereal all the time.
Speaker 1: That's right, all cereal all the time. This is serial killers.
Speaker 2: Okay, a little intense.
Speaker 1: Wow gets this one's lucky. There's a giant flake in there, little giant flake. Okay, you should bring it with you and show to your friends. Now it's we.
Speaker 7: I wonder if it'll win a Guinness Book of World Largest Flake.
Speaker 1: I bet you there is one we should investigate. Oh stop it, there you go, thank you? Are you ready? Here we go? Just plain old brand flakes one, two, three.
Speaker 2: I can't really know.
Speaker 1: It just tastes like raisin bran, and I didn't get a raisin. That's what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: I don't wind up.
Speaker 1: It's okay, actually playing all post brand flakes three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it's like the color and consistency of cardboard and milk. It also tastes like cardboard. Your cardboard has that smell.
Speaker 4: Her nose picks up like mind does.
Speaker 1: The entire Andrew family starts their sentences with honestly or to tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: Listen, honestly, we aren't liars. Yeah, honestly, and to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit insulting.
Speaker 1: Wait, but so that means that you're lying every time you don't say that? Is that correct?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 1: No? All right, you know what we're done with that. Let's take a trip cereal killer.
Speaker 4: We didn't rate the cereal?
Speaker 1: All, go ahead?
Speaker 6: Two bowls, one spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jackie Andrew, I give it three bowls. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: No, okay for cardboard? And do you eat cardboard regularly? To give it two bowls in a.
Speaker 6: Spoon, I'm rand a lot of boxes?
Speaker 2: What the lot there?
Speaker 1: Look on the back of the recipe for cinnamon apple sauce bread. I would totally eat that.
Speaker 6: O make you some next time.
Speaker 1: That sounds delicious. Good fiber for digestive health and whole grains for your healthy lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Imagine how miserable your life must be though, Like every day you're like wake up box a brand flakes.
Speaker 1: I bet Wilford Brimley eats that daily. Well yeah, because he is diabetes, he sure does.
Speaker 7: I want to say, No, who's knew. Whose life is even sadder is the person w has to write cereal box copy. They have to sit there eating the cereal thinking of things to write about it.
Speaker 1: I would love to do that. Oh wait, who, I'm WILVERD. Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. I'm sorry each your brand flakes? All right, so listen, I played the international jingle quite a while ago, full minute ago. Okay, so our buddy Romo, al right, Romo?
Speaker 2: Who's Romo?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a flake in my throat. So a very good listener of ours, Romo on Twitter, reached out and said, listen, man, there's this Polish market by my house that I passed by all the time, and they got some crazy cereals in there, and I'm going to get them and I'm going to send them to you. So we're going international to Poland.
Speaker 7: Yay.
Speaker 1: Now oh that's actually Russian. Oh p yeah, very good. Does that mean hello, We'll make it?
Speaker 2: Okay, it makes sense all right, Perugi.
Speaker 1: So overseas in a lot of European countries and just pretty much everywhere but the United States. Nesley is a huge cereal maker, and they have all these fantastic cereal brands. And so I've seen this as a candy bar. What what? Andrew what? They don't have Sinnabon candy bar?
Speaker 6: Got a kinderbar?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, No, I was gonna say, is it crunch Nestley crunch bar? I love Nesley crunch bars.
Speaker 1: It is not. They actually had Nestli Crunch Cereal here not terribly long ago, did not last very long. But anyway, let me go about it. Down to the international cereal sack.
Speaker 4: It's the same sack.
Speaker 1: They don't really do boxes in a lot of other countries. They do bags. So this is Lion Cereal. Okay, No, Lion is an international candy bar. They have it in the UK, they have it. What this is? It's cereal? What are you talking about, Jackie? What do you think of the bag?
Speaker 6: It's tiny?
Speaker 1: You have this smell bag, that's what they say. So, see that's the candy bar. You've probably seen the candy bar in like international supermarkets or if you travel, you've seen this candy bar?
Speaker 2: What I have not?
Speaker 1: Okay, very good? Well, this one lion h pour mal or caramel, depending on how you like to say it, and chocolate. They look like dog bones and kibble. The lion looks very very angry, like he wants to kill you for eating his cereal.
Speaker 2: Get out of my face.
Speaker 1: And it looks like the part of the complete breakfast. In other countries is cereal and milk and an apple. Here it's toast and milk and orange juice.
Speaker 7: That do you think that other people don't like cereal like in one piece? Because why else would you have cereal in a bat without a protective box around it?
Speaker 1: Because they don't like waste In other countries the United States, I just love throwing things in the trash, so they compact packaging as much as they can. I can't read anything. I mean, it's a facty pent des I can't read any of this. Look, and they show you where to cut it.
Speaker 2: I would like to read.
Speaker 1: Well, how about I pour it first and then you can read them?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm not your child. By the way, I was so dead of you.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you picked up on that too, because I was like that's very aggressive.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you're just sticking up for your family.
Speaker 7: No, you even had a little hand thing like showing us to cereal like stop sick, No, no, let dad pour the cereal furst.
Speaker 1: This looks like a cross between pebble cereal and kibbles and bits.
Speaker 4: Wait, so are we eat? Is this dog food?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It's not dog food.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: If you can't eat chocolate to dogs, well maybe it's just like pretend chocolate.
Speaker 1: And you may not read the bag. It sounds like it's going to be very crunchy because it poured into the cup very hard.
Speaker 6: I smell it. Oh, I'm gonna like this.
Speaker 1: Right can breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's got that like full chocolate smell full chocolate smell.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 4: This is fuckedy is being dispute, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure if that's Polish. That might just be from some other import country. I don't know. This label here is probably what's the Polish part?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: You ready? Here we go? Serial Killers International. It's Lion cereal from Nesley. I like it a lot. It has that strange international taste. If that's these pieces are coated with the flavoring. Once the flavoring is gone. They're just kind of crunchy bits. I like the bland crunchy bits. I think the milk is going to be wonderful. I could just see it already.
Speaker 6: Anything's better than those brand flakes.
Speaker 4: You gave it two bowls in a spoon, so you really didn't need.
Speaker 1: That's the middle of the road, you know.
Speaker 7: In my defense, I said two bowls one spoon because it sounds like two girls one cup.
Speaker 3: We don't need to think about that on this podcast. Yeah, there are small children listening, and they're going to try and google that, don't know.
Speaker 1: But see you saying that makes it worse. If they were just listening, they'd be like, oh, there's two girls and they're sharing cup of cereal. Cool. But now you had to.
Speaker 2: Do that, don't save yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go three bowls in a spoon. I like it. It's sweet, it's chocolate, but.
Speaker 4: Four bowls okay, I really really like this. The bag is just such a weird thing, though, Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: But what do we do with it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Roll it down and tape it? I mean, you know, it just seems like put a chip clip on it.
Speaker 3: If you're listening internationally, can you show us how you store the bags.
Speaker 1: They probably pour them into those clear storage containers, which I hate.
Speaker 2: You know what you do.
Speaker 6: I think it's the stickers PI sticker.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: I mean it is men, Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 6: It's in the perfect place for you to roll down the bag.
Speaker 1: It's not. I'm telling you it's not. That sticker is there because they had to put nutritional facts on in Polish because it's not.
Speaker 6: Have you traveled internationally, have you been in an international hall?
Speaker 1: Listen to me. I understand. I understand that it's good for that. I'll give you that, but that's not its intention.
Speaker 4: It is its intention. I got to go because I said.
Speaker 7: So, I want to know why they're advertising that there's no palm oil. What's bad about palm.
Speaker 1: Oil in other countries? That must be a thing. Like here they don't like high fructose corn syrup, so when other countries palm oil must be. I know, palm oil is not good for you. That should have been out of there years ago. So it's good to know.
Speaker 4: Weren't they making cars that ran on oil like they were trying?
Speaker 1: They tried. Yeah, I mean it's obviously not very successful. These cars they used to go to restaurants and stuff and clear out the grease traps and take all the used oil. And there are guys that built engines that ran on used cooking oil. Well, and I guess that didn't work out the way, not very well.
Speaker 7: You can find the cereal on Facebook at Forward Slash, Cereal, Nestle, Romania.
Speaker 1: Oh so this is okay, So this particul the bag is from Romania. Very good, see it? Well, thank you. Romo shirt is on the way, And if you would like a serial killer shirt, they're very fashionable. Just get in touch with us via DM and we'll give you the address. Send us a cereal. If we eat it on the show, we'll send you a shirt. All right, cool. I think that was a very nice episode eighty one.
Speaker 4: Well what did you think about the cereals.
Speaker 6: Jack, I thought that they were fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my favorite was the lion one okay, then the frosted flake knockoff, then that brand cardboard okay.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 4: Again you liked because you gave it two bowls in the spoon.
Speaker 1: See again though. See, if we weren't so addicted to sugary cereals, just a plain old brand flake would be delicious.
Speaker 4: I didn't find the brand flake to be offensive.
Speaker 1: And I also think we should have started off with it again because it wasn't that sweet.
Speaker 6: You Now there's Soggi flakes perfect.
Speaker 2: What are you try about the Saggi flakes?
Speaker 1: Get it's better now, yep, because it has permeated the milk and now the milk has a little bit of sweetness to it.
Speaker 6: It is great.
Speaker 1: See that you want to bump it up?
Speaker 6: Yeamp it up to what?
Speaker 2: Three balls? All right?
Speaker 1: Three balls on brand flakes? All right? Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. It's been episode eighty one, Jackie. Thank you so so much for coming in today.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Honor to have so please follow us on all social platforms Serial Killers PC and like and subscribe to us on stuff. Yes, millennial tell them are also hold on? Are you also a millennial? Are you just on the cusp?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I am also a millennial. Odd, but I'm actually a real millennial.
Speaker 7: And I'm also here to set the record straight. You talking about Garden State on the podcast Millions of Years Ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah wrong.
Speaker 7: Came out in the early two thousands. All that music from the early two thousands. It's alternative rock.
Speaker 3: I know it was in the early two thousands, you said, in the late nineties. Wait, can you play one of the songs played? Just a random at NINETYES song? I bet you Jackie gets it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you can't look at the screen, curmudgeon jumped out. How about this one?
Speaker 5: What? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, you knew that.
Speaker 2: Because they played on ninety two three.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, nobody knows it all. Ninety two three is because this is all over the place.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's an alt Rocks station here in New York City.
Speaker 1: How about this one? Don't look, don't little obscure.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Glorified. No, it's pearl jam, glorified G. Pearl Jam, glorified G. So sorry, so sorry, okay, okay, let me do one more and then we must wrap this up. Hang on a second, you're ready for this one? Stop looking. I know you all try to cheat.
Speaker 4: No one's trying to cheat on your lame game.
Speaker 1: It's not a lame game. And I'll tell you what. I'll give you one hundred dollars cash if you get this one.
Speaker 2: Ikay on everything that is holy.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what movie this was from? Angus. You remember the movie Angus in the late nineties football movie mid to late nineties. It was about a dorky kid. You're looking. I saw you.
Speaker 6: I'm looking over there at that boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you right now that it's green it. That's a ship, dear, that's a ship ship. Okay, you're ready. Here we go, classic Green Day. No, the song is not named thing, it's it's called damn It. Oh, here we go once again. There's Amy interrupting the podcast. Him, Amy, Hello, Amy, and.
Speaker 2: And my sister is here.
Speaker 3: Am.
Speaker 1: I keep trying to prove I keep trying to prove to them that they are the millennials with the phones, and then you keep calling me.
Speaker 4: He keeps us turn our phones over.
Speaker 7: It's only because I love you.
Speaker 1: Is this important to Amy? Yes, I have a ut I oh it was probably from the cereal because it wasn't from me. Well I think that's important. That's breaking news. That is breaking news. Yeah, I'm in pain to work, all right, Go take some azoh and drink some cranberry juice and what is it?
Speaker 6: But that's only said if you're trying to prevent it, why don't you have it?
Speaker 2: Break news?
Speaker 1: Is I need you to stop?
Speaker 3: At CBS to get my medicine for me, please on your way home, because they didn't have it ready for me on my.
Speaker 1: Way to work. Okay, the pharmacist side eye, okay, please, all right, very good. I'll pick it up for you. And there must be some cereal that will cure your ailment. I'll take a look at the supermarket for you as well.
Speaker 2: So let me call you on this morning, morning.
Speaker 1: Morning sum at fourteen dollars a box, call you on the way home, Love you bye, love you buy bye bye Amy. She does this every time.
Speaker 4: Wow Millennial on their phone.
Speaker 1: Anyway. That song was j. A. R. Jar Yes from the movie Angus in the mid nineties.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 6: My husband would know this.
Speaker 1: I would not have it one more, one more, and I'll make it a little bit more mainstream for you. So exciting, okay, and just remember while the music is playing, people, people really can't hear you, so just kind of have to wait until it's like or talk really loud. Ready here we go, very good.
Speaker 3: What's that, Adam, isn't this the one that's like you're all right, You're all there, all like that.
Speaker 7: They're all like no, that was now is one of the O g Also, I'd like my hundred dollars you never said for which.
Speaker 1: Song and it's no plus an atom song. They spill apple juice. Yeah I know, and just like the p and on my carpet from your dog Luna. All right, listen, we gotta go, Thank you for listening, enjoy your weekend, and we'll see you on Monday. Until then, say crunch everybody crush.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't tell people how to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Oh quick, do it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just go to wherever the podcasts are being listen to podcast subscribe there you go.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're listening right now, So wherever you are, just hit subscribe. Thanks bye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like the podcast, leave a review, it's always fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, okay, take care bye. Thanks